• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I would like to do Life as we know it :) I loved the movie. I think it would be a nice twist if the male was the more uptight, career minded one and the female was the more skeptical one. If that sounds at all interesting for you, feel free to send me a PM :) (I'll play the male part for you.)

I don’t typically offer up male characters but your pirate/daughter of wealthy man almost pirates of the Caribbeanesque plot intrigues me. I’m 24 years old, Canadian female. And if you don’t mind fairly lengthy replies i’M down to do something with this. Let me know.

I don’t typically offer up male characters but your pirate/daughter of wealthy man almost pirates of the Caribbeanesque plot intrigues me. I’m 24 years old, Canadian female. And if you don’t mind fairly lengthy replies i’M down to do something with this. Let me know.

pm me, more than interested. haven’t done this plot in a while

Would you be interested in love/hate but tweaking it to make it more interesting? Like if the some of the other deities are so fed up that they try to make it harder for them to get together?

Would you be interested in love/hate but tweaking it to make it more interesting? Like if the some of the other deities are so fed up that they try to make it harder for them to get together?

i'd be down for that, pm me!

The following catch my eye -
  • Geisha/Samurai​
  • Comet​
  • Good Neighbors​

Heylo! Oh my gosh, all of you're prompts sound so interesting and fun to do! I'd say my favorite ones are:
- life as we know it
- teachers pet
- the rush
- fuck, i guess we're married now
- titanic, beyond the waters (high craving)
- debutante
and
- blood-bag
if you're still looking for people :)

Heylo! Oh my gosh, all of you're prompts sound so interesting and fun to do! I'd say my favorite ones are:
- life as we know it
- teachers pet
- the rush
- fuck, i guess we're married now
- titanic, beyond the waters (high craving)
- debutante
and
- blood-bag
if you're still looking for people :)

i am!! i’m ready to do any of these with you, just pm me which one is your most desired or most desired two and i’ll pick!

Calling of the sea interests me greatly. Although I do struggle with male characters. Would it be possible for me to play as a female for this? or work something out in the pms?

Calling of the sea interests me greatly. Although I do struggle with male characters. Would it be possible for me to play as a female for this? or work something out in the pms?

im glad it interests you but i am only looking for people to play male characters. im sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back