• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
In the heart of Greenwich Village, there is a house. Most people avoid the house all together, some say it's haunted or creepy, but the house is most certainly.. Strange. The man of the house himself is quite eccentric, often seen as a raving occultist loon. However, this is home to none other than Doctor Stephen Strange, The Sorcerer Supreme.
613844-2.jpg

Many who do enter this place, do so because they have no other choice. When faced with things they are unwilling or unable to believe, they must turn to the one man tasked with defending the Earth from mystical threats from this universe and beyond.

Morgan Le Fay, the dread Dormammu, Mephisto, the hellish Nightmare, Shuma-gorath and many other threats to the stable balance of life have been bested by the Sorcerer Supreme. Having fought battles in dimensions and universes not his own many times to beat back those that seek to conquer his own.

However, the good Doctor didn't just tackle dark gods and ancient evils. There are those like Michele Poray, a young mutant, whose parents had come to him for his help. Their daughter had the mutant ability to see between realms. A power rivaling the Doctor's own Orb of Agamotto, which let's him peer through any dimension or reality like a crystal ball. It was one of his most powerful artifacts, but this 9 year old mutant could replicate it with an almost scary accuracy. Seeing through the eyes of a native resident to the universe.

As if the parents weren't afraid enough of having a mutant child that might be criticized and hounded for just existing. The child, Michele, was beginning to have dreams of this full reality. Mimicking and miming actions of what could only be assumed to be a child of another universe.

Normally, this situation would be handled by the X-men, as it was a mutant. However, upon hearing the things the child was saying, the Doctor couldn't say no.

A little girl is on her knees on the side of a thin bed with brown, fur covers and a small open window just above it, with the light of day shining through the window and down at the little girl as if the heavens had favor in her.
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa.jpg
“Dear Spirits, We thank you for watching over us as we sleep and as we live. I pray that you keep me and my mama and my papa safe from the evil of the land. I pray to keep everyone in Grievea safe...Well...That all the fighting would stop soon. Everyone’s been fighting for so long and I don’t know why. Mama says something about demons or monsters. I hear them when I sleep sometimes. Roaring and snarling. Noisy things those demons areI also hear screams far away from hear. And sounds of horns too. They scare me sometimes and I can’t sleep. And a little girl needs her sleep, you know? All I ask that that everyone stops hurting. I hope you know what I mean because...I can’t really explain it myself. But if you can do this for me then...I-I don’t know what I’ll do...But I’ll do something! I promise! Love, Aine.”

'Demons'
'Monsters'
'Grievia'

The mind of a child is an amazing thing. Still malleable and able to connect with places that they make up. Doctor Strange had determined that this mutant child had watched this world, Grievea, and drawn a connection to it, as well as the person on the other side that they watch through their eyes.

Three weeks had gone by. Three weeks too many by the Doctors standards. The terror built within the mutant child to a concerning level. Bedridden with panic, she felt the harsh, sorrowful, war torn lands of Grievea as if they were right outside her window. Her parents only brief moment of hope was when she mentioned a video game and cartoon character

"Bowser"
"Ben Tennyson"

She kept repeating phrases entirely unbelievable or random and started describing How to do things like make walking arrows.

"You just shed your skin!"

"You want another soda?"

Her eyes would move at blinding speeds while spouting off equations even her genius mother couldn't understand. Shouting at the top of her lungs

"Henshin!"

Her parents would recount the tales of what their child was going through while Strange spent every waking moment finding a way to help the child. They were rightfully afraid for their daughter and with each passing day, Doctor Stephen Strange felt as hopeless as the day he lost the use of his hands. Dedicating as much attention to helping Michele and her parents as he did to his duties as Sorcerer Supreme, if not more so.

It wasn't until Strange turned to the books of dark arts that he found a solution. There was a way to connect through the child, using the Orb and Eye of Agamotto to travel to whatever universe 'Grievea' is in. There he could better learn about this connection so he can either sever it or stop it from harming the child further.
The stars align, the full moon rises and Doctor Strange floats mid-air with legs crossed. The Orb of Agamotto floats in front of him as his hands form several symbols. Michele's parents hold her by the hands as she rests in an induced sleep. One that will only break if Strange succeeds.. or dies. He opens the eyes of Agamotto with a flash of Green and purple filling the room.
d9b54a579c995bb573888feb26f4a63a.jpg
(This. Just cross legged)

"I call upon you now - Cthon. Give me the dark energy I'll need.

I call upon you now - The Seraphim. Grant me protection from the Dark Hold.

I call upon you now - Oshtur, Hoggoth, and Agamotto. The eternal Vishanti to guide me in this journey.

I call upon you now - fuck
"

Strange had started performing the ritual and stopped as a glyph underneath of him glows bright.

"Christian right?"

He asked the mother who was wearing a golden cross necklace. She reaches up and clutches it. Despite all she's seen the Doctor do, she's defensive in her answer

"Yes. Is that an issue?"

Strange shakes his head, giving a sigh as he holds the glyph in place. Only slightly struggling to keep the spell in place while he gets the info he needs.

"No, not necessarily. But to invoke a God, you need a name that is more.. specific. It's alright. Give me the name of someone she admires, it doesn't have to be a God"

Strange explains, before the father speaks up rather quickly.

"Thor. He's a god and her favorite avenger."

Strange eyes the father for a moment, ego only slightly hurt after having been an avenger himself. Although, in a reserve capacity.

"Well, at least it's not Stark."

Strange says with a shudder at how Tony Stark might react to being invoked as an idol. His ego would explode. He then proceeds to continue the ritual

"I call upon you now - Thor, God of Thunder. Admired by the child I wish to break free from this torment."

The glyph begins to rise as Doctor strange completes his spell. As it reaches his body he begins to fade. Slowly disappearing into the glyph until his entire body had evaporated into nothingness. The lights and floating symbols in the room fade quickly and the Orb of Agamotto falls to the ground with a loud thud. Alerting a sleeping Wong in the Living room downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Besides hearing what Michele and her parents could describe, Stephen Strange didn't exactly know what kind of world Grievea would be. The child's mutant powers caused the Orb of Agamotto to the world they viewed. He knew it would be in peril, but not by who or what. His Body travels at blinding speeds through the Multiverse, unable to stop or slow down. The magic would only be complete when he arrived at his destination.

Lights and colors flash around, disorienting the Sorcerer Supreme. He covers his eyes as his whole body is decompressed and made flat. Though he's not able to observe the worlds and universes moving by, one might see: A world of two dimensional plumbers and missing turtle kings. When remade into flesh and blood there are worlds zooming by with hellscapes and marines blasting demons.

Suddenly his body comes to a sudden halt and every atom and molecule in his body begins to disperse. Scattering himself into billions upon billions of atoms until merging together once more.

In the Barracks of castle Byrne, nearest the source of Michele's connection, Aine, Doctor Strange's body pieces itself back together with a swirl of winds and blinding purple light. His body appears several feet off the ground and if not for his Cloak of Levitation, he would have surely fallen on top of whoever was below him.

He floats down to the ground of the barracks, noticing a lot of weapons as well as the medieval setting around him. Saying casually as he eyes several of the strange individuals that look out of place as well as Sir Fluffyington the Mighty in Aines arms

"Well, at least I'm dressed for the part."

( @ Anyone inside the barracks)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!HHHHHHHH!H!H!HH!H!H!H!H!H!HH!H! FLOATING WIZARDS!"

Ripper would yell.

Then smile.

"Hello MIster Wizard, how are you doing? Might i say, what a mighty cape you have?"

She would lick her lips as her eyes would temporally shift for a second. great. Now FLOATING humans!

It was getting harder and harder to bloody hunt in this place and she was getting frustrated.

"Interesting. Most outlander would come through the doors, not materialize in the middle of the barracks. You came just in time, we are about to prepare for battle. Or at least would if these soliders would calm down."

Ripper would scowl at the literal black-skinned white woman.
"don't mind her, she's not exactly human."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Volde Volde

"It...takes a moment for my voice to come back." He said, tone still low in the hustle and bustle around the four of them. "My...latest adventure after our last meeting makes it difficult for long without a rest." He said, motioning to the thick scars over his neck and face.

"HUH,", Bowser grunted as he inspected the hylian's battle scars closely, "WELL NOW THAT YOU BROUGHT MY ATTENTION TO 'EM, YOU DO LOOK PRETTY BANGED UP. I GUESS THAT GANONSHMORPH GUY REALLY DID A NUMBER ON YA THAT TIME."

He then mumbled to himself under his breath, "THAT LOUSY BACKSTABBIN' KNOB..."

"And, I could always talk, just never had a reason before, as the princess's knight, it was just easier to bear my responsibly with silence so words were not used against me."

Bowser scoffed at his so-called reason, as if he barely believed it. Yet as he was about to respond, he heard Aine screech from behind him.

"YOU QUESTION MY AUTHORITY?!" Aine throws Sir Fluffington at the soldier's face.

The Koopa King turned to see the ordeal take place; forming a toothy grin watching it all unfold. He totally forgot about how much damage a rogue Eevee pokemon could do in combat. For while King Koopa never faced one in combat, he had seen a few pack quite a wallop against an unsuspecting opponent. He gave a gruff laugh as he stomped towards the young princess' location.

"YES! ASSERT YOUR DOMINANCE, PRINCESS!" the great turtle lord cheered approvingly, "SHOW EM WHO'S BOSS!"

Just then his eyes would suddenly pay attention to a unique shadow on the ground. With a confused growl, Bowser perked his horned head upwards to see a caped newcomer slowly descending from several feet the sky. Raising his body upright, Bowser eyed the sorcerous being with mild intrigue.

"OI!" the Koopa King barked cautiously as faint slivers of smoke emitted from his maw, "NOW WHO MIGHT YOU BE?"

f5HcS88.png

| Volde Volde |

Acknowledging the levitating wizard's arrival, the Slayer rose from his seat while holding his combat shotgun and glared at the newcomer's arrival. He didn't seem too threatening from the looks of it, however he was always never too sure about such appearances at first.

--Sento Kiryu--
Form: Civilian
latest.png

Welcomed in, Sento entered the Blacksmith's shop. As he deduced, it is quite outdated. A big ol' furnace over there, anvils strewn about, and a workbench with several weapons that are about to be finished. Truly, he'll have to work long, sleepless nights just to finish a prototype--and we don't even know when these Porcelain guys are coming! He scoured the area as the Blacksmith explains his creed, building the best for the kingdom's knights.

"Then with that logic, you wouldn't be opposed to helping me work on something that'll protect the entire kingdom from attackers in a snap, no? Just a thought." Sento said, turning to him with a smile. "Where do you keep your copper, by the way?" He asked, eager to get his wiring done first. "Yes, I'm know it's a weak metal, but it's an important material for my invention." He stated his reasoning, "Which will benefit Fort Briain, might I add."

Yes, the most important component of this Forcefield device would be cables--wires. Without wires, there wouldn't be any power flow, which makes the machine work.

Doctor Strange has visited countless universes and dimensions. Each one is just as crazy as the last. Whether it's the dark dimension, weird world, Mephisto's hell, or the other countless other planes of existence, the Doctor had seen it all. However, seeing so many other beings that look like they don't belong in this dimension was new for him. Sure, multi-verses and mirror dimensions were common for him, but he couldn't help but wonder what strange force could have brought the others here.

Strange plants his feet on the ground as one woman greets him and compliments his cape. He wasn't aware his entrance would be so public as another woman speaks up about a battle approaching. The cape as if it has a mind of its own gives a wave in response while the Doctor takes a moment to gather himself after having his atoms scrambled.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!HHHHHHHH!H!H!HH!H!H!H!H!H!HH!H! FLOATING WIZARDS!"

Ripper would yell.

Then smile.

"Hello MIster Wizard, how are you doing? Might i say, what a mighty cape you have?"

"Please miss, Mr. Wizard was my father. I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. Sorcerer Supr-- hold that thought"

He spoke with gravitas, intending to announce his full title to show he wasn't just some mere wizard. However, as most people know, magic comes with a cost. A huge green and orange turtle dragon approached, demanding in a boisterous tone to know who he is. While strange uncontrollably bends over and wretches up a portion of his lunch onto the creatures feet. Holding out a finger as if to say 'hold on'

"YES! ASSERT YOUR DOMINANCE, PRINCESS!" the great turtle lord cheered approvingly, "SHOW EM WHO'S BOSS!"

Just then his eyes would suddenly pay attention to a unique shadow on the ground. With a confused growl, Bowser perked his horned head upwards to see a caped newcomer slowly descending from several feet the sky. Raising his body upright, Bowser eyed the sorcerous being with mild intrigue.

"OI!" the Koopa King barked cautiously as faint slivers of smoke emitted from his maw, "NOW WHO MIGHT YOU BE?"

He looks up at Bowser, not entirely afraid, but aware that he just threw up on his feet. The Doctors assorted lunch of Soul Slugs and Atlantean kraken tentacles still wriggle with some life along Bowser toes.clean.jpg With a wave of Strange's hand it all disappears before clearing his throat and going to finish his title

"Sorcerer sup- oh by the Vishanti. Put that gun away."

Acknowledging the levitating wizard's arrival, the Slayer rose from his seat while holding his combat shotgun and glared at the newcomer's arrival. He didn't seem too threatening from the looks of it, however he was always never too sure about such appearances at first.

He says, as now he notices a heavily armored soldier holding what appeared to be a shotgun. He could have easily called upon the Vapors of Valthoom to turn the shotgun to mist, but instead clears his throat once again. Having the cloak lift him off the ground once more. Partly to show off and partly to finally get his intro out of the way with no more interruptions.

"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange. Sorcerer Supreme. Master of the Mystic Arts. Forgive my abrupt and sudden entrance. I came here to offer my assistance."

He didn't want to explain any more that that. He didn't think most would understand that his patient was connected to this world, and the only way to help her was to help this world. He didn't know who the oncoming battle was against or why, but as he turns to see Aine, he knows this is the right side. It was no wonder Michele drew such a connection to Aine. The two were spitting images of each other.

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 0
185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

As Bryant was walking dow the hallway, he noticed the double doors to the dinning hall was cracked open. He peers inside to still see Abelgard and the Thrall still there at the dining table. Bryant steps in and speaks "I take it you both are still in the process deciding your course of action?"
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek
-------------------
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

The soldiers are now alost on the verge of panic upon seeing one of their comrades get knocked unconscious from the young princess throwing her PokeMon friend at his face. To say they weren't rattled by the display was an understatement to say the least.

"Excellent! That is will be how we defeat our enemies! With overwhelming violence!" Aine goes over to the unconscious soldier and picks up Sir Fluffington before point down at him "KNOW YOUR PLACE, FEWL and thank you, Berrylady and Sir Dragon Turtle!" Aine smiles impishly at the raptor girl and the spiked koopa compliments her authoritative attitude to the fort's army. Suddenly, Doctor Strange appears in all his colorful splendor "Oooooo~ Another stranger has arrived! Well two, anyways!

The soldiers were beginning to shift uneasily once again "Um, Princess Aine, don't you think we shou-"

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" Aine shouts

The soldiers stay in their rows at attention as commanded

Aine approaches Dr. Strange "Welcome to Byrne! Oh!" Aine goes over to Link, takes him by the hand, and pulls him along, leading him next to Strange. She then moves back in front of them, with her back facing the soldiers. "We of Fort Briain, welcome you both to the kingdom of Byrne!" Aine bows to the two newcomers, the soldiers also following suit.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Develius Develius Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Volde Volde Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
"Ah, that's better. I like her. She's a fiesty little one!"

"A little too feisty if you ask me, makes me worried about her future self! I mean if she is able to command authority now as a wee kid. Imagine her as an adult."

Reversegirl looks worried. Ripper just snorts.

"She will calm down. Relax."

FHbWp31FfY4in5Dj59RzREyRjUJC-jOQYggA28wVxAUNNPLg5wTxxacYqcU-xlsbulXhUmrNFlKQaBB9dfAgtzpkvluH776Rxba6Ek7meTUkY2V3RLvQHzU9deUBZtffca1PyIuh
1611014697722.png
Bardock and Gine
------------------------------------------------
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Volde Volde Develius Develius Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds

Bardock crossed his arms and grunts, lightly closing them. "A man of few words, so to speak, huh, Link?"

Once again Bardock's scouter went off, a new power level appearing near the barracks. How many strangers were going to drop in? It was nobody's guess after all but Bardock was glued to the green glass on his eyes blinking Saiyan "Let's see what your power level is..."

Power Level of Dr. Strange: >>>>>>> o <<<<<<<<

What? This damn scouter must be on the fritz.. That can't be right..

Gine turned and apologized toward Link as she turned toward Bardock again "Huh? Bardock.. what are you reading now?"

Bardock is still checking to make sure nothing was wrong with the foreign device. "Looks like you are according to this, about more than a average elite Saiyan would. The other reasoning is that if it was anything higher than a certain limit, this would explode.

Gine crosses her arms, sighing "And we only have one of these things with us.. "

Bardock looked at the scouter messing with it for a second, tapping on a button, the sound was just of fuzz in background and no response. Good, there's no possible way Frieza can track any of this if we go home."

Gine took a breath "That's a relief."

RIPPER

Ripper walks over to Bardock, clicking her tongue. "Is it that some sort of power scaling device? Sweet!" She grabs at it. But decides against it. "I figured someone like yourself would have such a device, you're just briming with power and strength!" She smiles a crooked smile and then eyes Gine. "You too of course but in a more .... female way...."
darkred darkred

darkred darkred
Develius Develius
Slightly Mention: Volde Volde

Link chuckled lightly as he nodded to what Bowser had said. "Mhm...Granted he got what he deserved in the end, could have done without the other stuff that happen." He said, rubbing at his throat a little before nodding once more to what Bardock had mentioned about being a man of few words.

"It was easier, especially in the society I come from, where even a bad word against the royal family or even a hint that you were not loyal to anyone but the crowd caused you and your family's death." He then sighed a little. "On top of that, even my status as Hero didn't grant me any relief, if anything just caused more stress."

Before he could explain any further, he blinked some when his hand was all of a sudden grabbed by Aine and dragged over to where the sudden newcomer was at and resisted the urge to rub the back of his neck a little at the sudden welcome from what he gathered was the princess of wherever he had landed, given he heard what was going on in the background but soon let his training take over as he bowed his head lightly.

"It's a pleasure M'lady...granted though I am not sure how I came to be here."

FHbWp31FfY4in5Dj59RzREyRjUJC-jOQYggA28wVxAUNNPLg5wTxxacYqcU-xlsbulXhUmrNFlKQaBB9dfAgtzpkvluH776Rxba6Ek7meTUkY2V3RLvQHzU9deUBZtffca1PyIuh
1611014697722.png

Bardock and Gine

Bardock looked over at Ripper who suddenly got closer to him and Gine which made him a raise a eyebrow as she went to reach for Bardock's scouter and then pull back.

"Teh, like we said we are Saiyans. " "Shit, Gine we should of reminded everyone of the full moon "effects" on us.

Gine turned to everyone and lightly cleared her throats "There's more to us.. that we forgot to mention... At the sight of a "Blutz Wave" or Full moon at night, we turn into terrifying beasts called Oozurus.
1611178160985.png1611178205465.png

However me and Bardock can control our forms making it less dangerous to anyone here.

Bardock closed his eyes and crossed his arms "If we should ever lose control though, there is one way..."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds

After the failed spectacle of an introduction by the Doctor. He watches as Aine grabs another traveller and introduces the both of them to the land of Byrne. That answered one question for Doctor Strange, but he had plenty of others. Though he didn't suppose he would find any answers from anyone around. Not for a lack of trust, but doubting anyone except this realm's own Sorcerer Supreme could answer how many Moons of Munnopor there are in this dimension, among other questions. Though on that note, Strange pondered on where this realms mystical Defender could be. If this world was in danger, it would have been their duty to protect it.

Strange hears someone else mention power levels. Wondering if he's little more than a street magician in this world. He's been powerless before. Thanks to Wong, his butler being a master martial artist, he has had his fair share of hand to hand training, for what his hands are worth. However, if the connection to this world is this strong with his patient, he feared he would need every spell he's ever memorized to be of help.

Doctor Strange gives a polite bow to Aine after the introduction and link's polite response to her. He needed just a little bit of time to assess this world's Mystical properties.

"Thank you for the welcome. If you'll excuse me, I'd like to find a place to lie down for a bit."

There were too many people around, the Doctor needed somewhere a bit less crowded to attempt his spells. He didn't want to appear rude or ungrateful to his host, but he didn't know how much time he had to check every last spell in his mystical arsenal. While the others talk amongst themselves, he uses that as his cue. He let his cape pull him back and left the barracks before realizing he had no idea where he was going. On an uncertain time restraint, the doctor couldn't be burdened by trying to find a proper bed.

He lets his cape lift him into the air outside so he can get a view of Fort Briain. He couldn't search the entire castle, but he notices a light still going in a house that looks to be home to a blacksmith, based on some of the equipment outside. He floats down in front of the door, clearing his throat and knocking. He doesn't waste time waiting for an answer, electing to introduce himself beforehand.

"Excuse me. If anyone is home, my name is Doctor Stephen Strange. I was hoping I might sit by your fire while I meditate."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

blacksmith%202.jpg

The blacksmith stops his hammering and looks to Sento in shock and disbelief "How are you aware of the Porcelain Army? ...Are they here now?!" The blacksmith asks fearfully "Where are they? How soon are they attacking?"
-----------------------

"Most definitely, divine traveler! I shall show you to the barracks! The fire's always going down there! SOLDIEEERS! You are to acquaint yourselves with the strangers! They well be aiding us in surviving this crisis! Treat them with absolute respect! STRANGEEEERS! With the power invested in me, I give you permission to deal with them however you see fit in the event they disrespect you! ...Expect killing them. We need them and they have families. And a couple of you, fix this rebel rougers face! ...And put him near the fire too. It's chilly out here. Come with me, dear doctor!" Aine proceeds to lead the doctor towards one of the entrances to the barracks.

The soldiers were left there. Reluctant to move or say anything as they all were still somewhat off-put by the new arrivals. They all shift around and cough out of nervousness until one of the soldiers speaks up. "So...D-Do you lot want to...H-Hit the targets? We got targets over there." He points to wooden targes near the far side of the training grounds "W-We also got....Decoys. Practice decoys...O-Over there." The soldier then points to the wooden mannequins near the opposite side of the training grounds near the wall of the fortess "So if you all would like to practice, you can just....D-Don't kill us...Please...."
-----------------------
Aine leads Doctor Strange through the stone halls, the warmth increasing as they turn a few corners until they reach a small dining area with tables and chairs near a burning fireplace "Here you are, good doctor! Rest here as long as you need, but not too long. We're about to go to battle! When? I don't know. But tell me! Where do you come from?" Aine takes a seat near the fireplace, placing Sir Fluffington on her lap and stroking her fer
sara-frid-3.jpg

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Develius Develius Crow Crow Trektek Trektek DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Volde Volde Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds darkred darkred

--Sento Kiryu--
latest.png

"I was told by King Ander at a banquet earlier. He allowed me and my comrades--most of whom are foreign, might I add, to stay here in exchange of defending the Kingdom from this endless--possibly manufactured threat. I'm unsure of the nature of the enemy at the moment, but I do know that they're a big threat. " Sento explained to the Blacksmith, making some deductions along the way. "They're not here yet, but they're coming soon as far as we know. The others are training with the soldiers in preparation for the incoming attack. Which is why time is of the essence here. The sooner I get started on that Forcefield Generator, the better our changes against these Porcelains." He explains as we walked around the workshop, looking for the materials he needs. Iron, Steel, Copper and some Diamond. The last one he can provide on his own thanks to the Build Driver's unique capabilities.

--Tateraya Herogami--
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @TrainingGrounds
300.png
"Where are the cannons?" Tateraya crossed his arms as the soldiers reluctantly point to training with wooden decoys. "You can't seriously call hitting wooden mannequins enough training for the Porcelain Army, can you?" He approached one the knights, staring at the nervous one closely. "It sounds to me that you're going to be needing my training regiment for the incoming battle, Soldier."

"Don't you guys need the practice too?" Ben asks the soldiers as he dials his Omnitrix. "Wooden dummies that don't hit back won't do if you're fighting something that tough. We're offering our services, but there's no point if we leave at the end of all of this with you all having no means to protect yourselves from anything that could be tougher than the Porcelain Army. What are you all fighting for?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @TrainingGrounds​

Not sure what to make of Aine as she commands the troops to behave. The Doctor takes the time to fully open his third eye to begin scanning the magical energies of this world.

Aine leads Doctor Strange through the stone halls, the warmth increasing as they turn a few corners until they reach a small dining area with tables and chairs near a burning fireplace "Here you are, good doctor! Rest here as long as you need, but not too long. We're about to go to battle! When? I don't know. But tell me! Where do you come from?" Aine takes a seat near the fireplace, placing Sir Fluffington on her lap and stroking her fer

Before he knew it, the young girl had began to lead him down a hallway and into an eerily quiet room with a fireplace. He hears Aine ask about where he came from. Though the Doctor is more focused on the split, dim, strands of magical energy that he doesn't answer for a long moment.

"Earth. But I suppose a lot of us are from one earth or another. Mine is just a bit more… Marvel-ous"

Doctor strange doesn't take a seat, instead standing next to the fire, whispering an incantation but sensing no answer from the deity he invokes. Though this particular moment brings a laugh out of the Doctor.
He had called upon the Faltine thousands of times before, but they were not a part of this dimension. Meaning that in this place and time, one of his greatest foes, Dormammu, does not exist.

This brief moment of joy ceases as Strange walks back over to take one of the seats next to the fire. Then addressing Aine with his own question. Looking to see if she can provide any answers about the missing magic of this world

"I'm much more interested in Grievea though. I've heard you mention spirits. Can you tell me more about them, who they are?"

This was of course not entirely truthful. He hadn't personally heard Aine mention spirits, but his patient Michele had. The Doctor merely wanted to know if any of these spirits would provide magical aid if invoked. Even a name would be enough for Strange to try and commune with them.

blacksmith%202.jpg

"A... forcefield?" The blacksmith could only scratch his head at what such a thing could be as Sento gathered materials around his shop. Normally, he'd protest or try attacking him for seemingly robbing him, but the lad seemed to know what he was doing so perhaps it was best to let him finish
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
-------------------

Aine thinks for a moment "Hmmmmm...Well...The Spirits are what make up the elements that compose our kingdom. For example, there's the Spirit that represents the sun, one that represents the mountains, one that represents a certain forest, etc. We mostly revere forest and ocean spirits, because while acknowledge the sun is helpful, to them, it's...distant. The Spirits won't intervene to help us, unlike the seas or the earth. We usually pray to the Spirit we need at the moment. A sailor will pray to the sea spirit, a hunter to the forest spirit and so on. When you pray, it's disrespectful to only ask something for yourself. You should only pray in the hopes of helping your family or clan. Because you're the one in control of improving your life. That's what papa and Uncle Bryant says." Aine explains to the Doctor.
Volde Volde
--------------------
The soldiers take in what Tateraya and Ben's points. If they are help against their approaching enemy, it's best they accept it and adapt. Even if it's mainly to stay from Aine's spontaneous fits of anger. "The sparing dummies is all we have as of now. Would you rather we filled our pillows with stone and strike them instead?" One of the soldiers asks "Our older means of fighting the Porcelain Army might not do so good anymore as back then, they're tactics were rather shoddy but if there's one thing they've managed to do is get better over time. Now, they must certainly be ahead of us now." Another soldier remarks
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

"Get better over time, huh?" Ben ponders as he dials his Omnitrix. "Then that's precisely what I'll make you all do!"

Ben looks over his Omnitrix.

"Way Big could take an army, so let's see how an army takes on Way Big!"

He smacks his watch down, initiating a transformation as his size was drastically altered...

latest

"... juuuust kidding! Now, listen up boys, round 1 ain't with my strongest alien, but rather, my cutest! Confirmed through online poll. It's Ditto! Now, who wants first shot? Is it you? You?"

The tiny creature prepared to rumble.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Sento Kiryu--

"It's an elaborate device that generates hard light to cover a set radius similar to a dome instantaneously." Sento explained, gathering some of the materials, segregating them into sacks, which he placed near the door. "This machine could theoretically create a defensive wall dense enough that neither sword, shield, arrow, or even explosives would penetrate it. In other words, a Forcefield. Of course, it's not scientifically proven yet, but with the fact that I've discovered and mingled with extraterrestrial tech, it should be doable if I figure out the right formula." He finished, gather some raw copper ores and bringing them to the Blacksmith, "Do you mind if you forge some copper rods? About 0.35 inches in diameter, please. They're essential to powering the machine." He asked, knowing that smithing is something he hasn't caught onto yet.

--Tateraya Herogami--
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @TrainingGrounds

"If my brother was here, there would've been an alternative. Hmm." Tateraya rubbed his chin. Soon, one of his allies, the brown haired ape turned into this weird otter looking thing, demanding a sparring demonstration. "What does this mangy mutt do, exactly? I'd like to test the its capabilities myself." He asked, stepping forth in front of Ditto. Soon turning to the other soldiers. "Yes, perhaps the stones in the dummies would be in order. A suitable increase in durability will come in every advance."

The soldiers looked at one another confused but one stepped forward, clutching to their sword and shield tightly, obviously still nervous but was still making an effort to try "I suppose I shall fight you. Is there by chance any particular way I should attack you?"
Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds Develius Develius
----------------------
blacksmith%202.jpg

The blacksmith was stunned from Sento's knowledge on technology. Something he couldn't comprehend much himself until he snaps himself out of his stuppor "Copper...Yes....I-I'll forge you the rods you need." The blacksmith rummages around his shop until he find his barrels of assorted ores. He finds his barrel of copper ores and moves it with him to his forge. He takes several of the copper ores, place them in a iron bowl and places them in the fire. "How many rods will you be needing?"
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The soldiers looked at one another confused but one stepped forward, clutching to their sword and shield tightly, obviously still nervous but was still making an effort to try "I suppose I shall fight you. Is there by chance any particular way I should attack you?"
Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds Develius Develius

"Aaaany way you please, boys, aaaany way you please, just keep it friendly for the kids and the dads at home," Ditto laughs, "just to give you all a bit of an advantage for round one, I'll tell you this right off the bat - I'm not going to underestimate you guys one bit."

Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds Develius Develius Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back