• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Saffron_Majesty

Intinn dhá rí.
Split-4-2.jpg
❈Saffron_Majesty's Interest Check❈
Hello! I'm Saffron_Majesty and it's a pleasure to meet you! I'll start by saying that I am completely bonkers so for the most part, expect anything and everything XD. That photo up there is a heavy edit of my actual face and I like to think that it actually represents how I feel most of the time. Anyway, make sure to read everything down below before you contact me! So yeah, PM me if you're interested! Enjoy! Also my favorite color is saffron LOL!

• All right! I'll start this category off by saying that I pretty much love all of RP and if you have an idea here that isn't listed I would friggin love to hear it!!!!

Length isn't a big deal to me past what we agree on. Obviously you can only fit so much into piece by piece convo, but if we agree to write 500 or 800 or whatever amount of words, then we should do our best to achieve that.

Okay next, I am fully LGBTQ+ friendly! I fit the bill myself and am accepting of any gender/sexuality pairing for any of my pairings. (I'm unfamiliar with furries but I'll try anything once.)

Aaaannnnddd I am a hopeless romantic. So if you want something to not involve romance, make sure to bring it up. Don't get me wrong, I love platonic or simply non-relationships, like a beast x human, but I definitely lean toward romance so definitely let me know your preferences!!

Investigator x villain
    soldier x soldier
    beast x human
    super power x super power (MHA style)
    college student x college student
    corporate employee x boss
    demon x human or witch or anything really XD
    supernatural entity x human / witch x beast (werewolf or smth)
    Witch x witch
    Experienced survivor x novice
    superhero x human
    super villain x super villain
    superhero x super villain.

These next pairing are gory/violent/have higher potential to be dark. Don't view them if you're sensitive :)

serial killer x object of obsession
    serial killer x serial killer
    hangman x convict
    slave x slave (Roman times)
    Gladiator x Gladiator (Roman times)
    Horror spirit x victim
    body-less, all-powerful, all knowing being (like a djinn) x human
    Pirate x pirate
    pirate x captive
    pirate x soldier (british)
    Satan x ww1 soldier
    Psychic x serial killer
    Investigator x serial killer
    Captive serial Killer x psychologist

"Behold my ruptured visage and see, your annihilation is a fifty fifty." - Saffrron_Majesty

Last edited:
Hey! Serial killer x object of obsession or serial killer x investigator would be really fun if you're still looking for either of those.

Okay, took a few minutes (and an embarrassing amount of time to figure out how to switch tabs DX ) but I got through the post! Now, if you're still looking for it, the scenario with the supernatural world is the one that most caught my attention. Would you be interested at all in talking about that one?

Ooooh I would definitely be interested in psychic/serial killer, omg that would be so fun!

Okay, took a few minutes (and an embarrassing amount of time to figure out how to switch tabs DX ) but I got through the post! Now, if you're still looking for it, the scenario with the supernatural world is the one that most caught my attention. Would you be interested at all in talking about that one?
Of course! What are your ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back