• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SweaterSaint
Tags:
EldridSmith EldridSmith Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost (Open)

b7bXtg4.png

Following the procession, Sweater keeps her head high in the confident walk through the streets and up to the palace itself, a faint bounce to her step and clicking of the staff along the paved surface as the areas aesthetic slowly changes to a grand palace design. She couldn't help but take a short moment to regard the site, eyes traveling over the excess in extravagance and countless guards, yes this was most definitely the home of the ruler of this place and that alone told her more than enough of what to expect inside, with the view of the man himself confirming it shortly after.

Casting a short gaze to the chained slave and expression, a strange confusion passed over her as she felt something in the form of pity for them and desire to do something...though why? wouldn't that cause issues with the goal here? that really didn't make sense...but the more she thought about it the more the feeling grew which really was becoming quite troublesome, she almost missed the King's introduction as a result. Turning back to the man in question she places a hand across her chest and gives the faint bowing of her head as she flashes a warm smile to him "It would seem you have been slightly misinformed as the threat was really quite dire, while it may have originally seemed to be simply passing through taking in the scenery an assault on its pride and the notice of the bounty within your city had drawn its ire and desire prior to my intervention. A Intervention that managed to quell the dragons heart and bring it into my care for him to now walk by my side" gesturing casually across to dean before meeting the elves eyes throughout she works her brain through the distraction of the drow to attempt to guide the exchange as she needs it "Though your gratitude is a pleasant gift regardless of the nature behind it, It is in my nature to bring the calmer hearts and uplift those who require it...and it was such a nature that brought me to the gates of your city here...my long travel in pilgrimage have brought me to cross a distant sea to lands unknown to I or my companions. It was to that point i wished to speak with whom i believed would be most knowledgeable on the matter, as well as request residence within for a time."

Surely that was more she wished to add, but firstly to the business...hmm perhaps she could even work the drow in as part of a favor? the poor thing must be suffering and if any was in need of her aid it would be them...there was the chance that actions justified such a punishment in the elven eyes but regardless that story would be one she could extract on her own if they were transferred to her care.....and if diplomacy failed? well, then there were other methods to gain such....ok what the hell was that? something is going seriously wrong here with these feelings and thoughts, why the hell is she bothered by a chained up NPC? This was truly frustrating.

1573094222151.png The king's actions and speech caused Dean's dragon pride coming from his race and class to flare up without restraint causing him to entirely forget about getting laid. Dean transformed into his dragon form, but limiting it to be able to fit into the room. "A dragon does not bow to a mortal. An emporer does not bow for man, beast, or god." He said releasing his full aura causing all the dragonoids around to feel the need to bow show respect in some form, let alone the mortals who would be paralyzed with awe. Dean glared down upon the elven king. "Release your slaves or perish."
Acting with: ChazGhost ChazGhost PlusUltra PlusUltra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
You feel dragon aura: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | Prince_ Prince_ ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Ah, thank you very much." Faust paused his incessant laughing, uncharacteristically thanked Gremory before returning to cackling like a madman.

He rolled around for floor for around three more minutes before abruptly coming to a halt, returning to his feet. "Alright, I'm done. Dispel." He cast a low-level dispel to rid himself of the 'Total Maniac' debuff, returning to his calm state. Notably however, the dispel didn't seem to cleanse the 'Restoration of the Seven Seals' debuff. "Right, I suppose you're probably confused," Faust stated, beginning to explain the situation. "From what I've gathered, the entire continent seems to be at war, and the two warring factions is what is essentially all the races from Dungeons and Dragon's 'Underdark', and the 'City-States'. The people on the other side I encountered all appear to be human, but I don't know if they're allied with other races. Aside from us, other players were likely transported. Ah, one last thing - our Sky Fortress was raided by a couple of cloaked people with an army of Level 60 Magitech Soldiers, they had enough resources to send a dozen or so of Level 100 Ultimas as well. I couldn't view the five cloaked people's stats even with Eye of God, so I assume they're also high-end players, in possession of World Items. I wasn't sure I could fight them head-on, so I just obliterated the Skyship and their army with it - at the very least, I won't give them the satisfaction of giving them the fortress. If judging solely by aesthetics and choice of Infantry, I assume they're Havoc's End, the third-strongest guild in Yggdrasil, seeing as they like their Magitechs so much. They're probably salty because I called them trash and said, and I quote, 'if these pussy-ass bitches want a fight, I'll fucking give it to them and their mothers. They're not even good I will thrash their asses in a PvP fight any day of the week lmfao literally garbage' on Reddit." Of course, Faust's last statement was said with a hint of smug satisfaction, despite the fact he was, in all perspectives, in the wrong. "Finally, the power level of this world seems pathetic, our greatest threat will be the players. For now, we best stay here for the time being - you're on your last rez, and I blew Apotheosis of Kingdom Come."

With that, Faust turned to General Spindler: "Allow me to apologise for my ally there. You see, we were separated after our Skyship was obliterated following a sudden raid. If you believe they had not been punished for their actions sufficiently, I will compensate for any damage they caused, perhaps we can discuss that over dinner as well? But don't bother with preparing such for myself and Kodbromaal," he pointed toward the hulking behemoth of a knight that stood at the side of the ballroom's entrance.
"Undead do not need to, and physically cannot eat. I imagine it is better spent on somebody else."

SweaterSaint
Tags:
EldridSmith EldridSmith Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost (Open)

b7bXtg4.png

To be fair, she should have expected a dramatic display from her new companion though she would be lying if she did not say she expected it to be slightly more subdued, ok so time to put keep the play going, let's take stock of things now, shall we?. Guards running out of the Palace? She can blame such on the ruler's honest mistake which she corrected...the people would think he had placed them in danger and maybe even the rumor he was behind the dragon, to begin with? That would erode his standing and position enough to potentially have a new non-offical figure emerge... though that would have the king act against it as it begins to rise unless said figure was initially giving a benefit to the man that he didn't realize the consequence. Religious and spiritual leaders that seek the betterment of the people have in history supplanted the established rulers when fortunate, the hold of strength being fleeting compared to that of devotion after all and this individual is a vastly superior level to those around him? well, that did tell her a few things.

Casting a gaze to the men who were brave enough to remain she looks at the pointed blades, ornate sure and even mild enchantments but less than toothpicks against a dragon...most of the guard's levels had barely been in two digits and these elite kings guard being only around twenty did not bode well for them. The King's reaction to the Dragon was amusing, barely able to string together a sentence and lost with this likely the first time he had encountered such danger face to face despite his innate power, looking desperately for a solution through a fear addled mind...which would make him more agreeable and likely to play for the time being....the Slave had tried to run and unfortunately forgotten about the chain and was now pulling at the base trying to dislodge the base, he would need to be calmed....Ok so showtime!.

A Subtle movement of her hand throws a subtle spell towards the drow, a sense of calm slowly coming over him and fascination as he observers sweaters actions, for the rest of those gathered her Aura draws attention for her following actions. Calmly reaching up to her hand she guides the dragons head down lower, leaning her chest into him for a moment while running a hand across his face in a gentle stroking motion and allowing a faint white cosmetic glow to show with the action. "Let your heart be calm, less pride and rage consume you...for the mistake of man should not wound you so..to err is human and to forgive divine, so forgive and rest within my breast for I am here. All will be well" Her warm tone carrying across the room as her presence and words play the part of calming what appears to be an overpowering ferocious force without fear. Carrying on the process and extending her fascination auras as she works, letting the moment hangover keeping the motions up while turning to the rest of the room. *Very Dramatic Dean but real it in, we can get the rest and a lot more without force, and afterward they will even thank us for it if played right...So put on you best-calmed face and relax.*

"This was why I arrived, to prevent such being unleashed upon the city and quell the danger, while I managed to diffuse such care must still be taken. Such mighty beings are not to be dismissed out of hand or dominance...though with care and heart they may become amenable to mortal concerns" letting her words hang for a little longer "The same goes for domination of others it appears, for such a grand kingdom the existence of slaves is surely unneeded, would you in your grace not see the simple request of liberation not be a pittance for the well being of the many? If you would grant but these small concessions it will allow me to place my all into the uplifting and betterment of your people, to shield them from such dangers of the world so it may shine as an ever brightening star. You would have my gratitude which I would ensure is repaid in earnest" raising a hand to her lips for a warm as she throws out a warm captivating smile carrying perhaps several more meanings.

The effect continues, mixing in a few more effects as the Aura continues to work and deepen its effects, the contents of the room seeing the woman as more than just beauty made flesh but with radiance and demeanour approaching a divine saint in how she worked. Their very presence slowly replacing the fear of the dragon with admiration and reverence, even to the King themselves...though likely there could also be the thought planted of using this woman for his own purposes, to improve his city and grant him a far grander kingdom for relatively little effort on his part as well as of course shield him from the danger. A few sweeter words to his ego and she could practically have the run of the kingdom, sure there may be a some less than appealing offers from the King himself but a few charms could sort those out, implanting a few happy memories...though speaking of magic she should probably check the man over to ensure no unwanted surprises or magical aid that could mess with things. I mean Queen of a Kingdom did have a nice ring to it, though that did likely bring a great deal of weight and complications...but again an extravagant life would be fun while she figures out what brought her here, and also allow her to uplift and care for so many more to their betterment....damn again? hmm I mean if you're going to rule over a place you want it to be the best it can be right? happier people meant a happier more prosperous kingdom...and that made what you had all the better right? yeah that must be the reason...its not like she would be compelled to charity and all that for anything else, all just part of the act....shes playing the part so well she even convinced herself!. The woman inwardly chuckles at the rationalisation and denial of the truth, still blissfully unaware of the full extent of the mental influences being imposed upon her subtly.

Koshisuji
Demon.png

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]It had been a while since Koshisuji came to this world, or at least it felt like a while to her. She could still remember when the game was about to officially go offline, she had been playing the game down to its last moments, enjoying what she could so that when she went back to her normal life she would at least have rather fond memories about the game. Except the game didn't end when it was suppose to, She had been Sitting around in her small castle when it did and there was nothing. She was immediately happy that the game didn't shut down as planned but when she tried to log out she found that she couldn't. As the days passed she had become use to her new situation and was finding new things out about the world each and every day, like the fact that her non player characters had become just like real people.

She now walked through a Dwarven city, one that wasn't in the game, or at least one that she didn't know about. She already suspected that she was in a different world than that of the game but it seemed that she was still having a hard time believing that this wasn't a game any more, after all she took up the appearance of her character and she had all of her skills from the game, which she had found amazed people here as it seemed that they couldn't cast high tier magic like her. She had also gotten some angry glances from some of the older people in the world, possibly because of her demonic appearance, but the young people swooned her for her appearance, the down side of her picking the appearance of a famous celebrity and her idol class. Her first goal was to find someone who was from her world, maybe they could work together to find a way back home, but yet again she was liking this world more than her regular one, maybe it was just that she wanted to connect with someone from her own world.

As she walked down the street with her sword attached to her side she felt as if she was showing off to much skin, which was confirmed by the glances of some of the dwarves around her who seemed to be a bit more than impressed. Her body was so different from her original body, Her bust size was bigger she was shorter and the weight of the horns on her head seemed to remind her that she was no longer a human but now a demon, though said horns were hidden by the effects of a spell. She sighed as she walked obviously pained by the attention she was getting. Behind her were two of her most trusted companions. Meledy was a Demon/Fallen Angel hybrid. She wore a set of armor that showed off quite a bit of her skin as well, but she carried two swords on her back at waist height right below her two large but now folded in and hidden by magic wings. Gloria was a Human whose magic abilities were grand. She wore a robe and a wizards hat and carried a bag on her side that Koshisuji knew was filled with a bunch of her experiments. Fact was Gloria looked like the most normal one of the group but if people could see inside her bag they would change their minds quickly.

Koshisuji soon made her way to the guild hall, hoping to register herself as a member and hopefully find some people from her own world. She made her way up to the registry and was met with a girl who was working behind the counter. "Uh, Hello mam, what can I help you with" The woman said. "I'm Looking to register for the guild" Koshisuji said. after some time passed the girl had gone through all the necessary paperwork and payments and Koshisuji was fully registered for the guild along with Meledy and Gloria. "So are there any guild missions that I can take up, nothing boring please, I can assure you that both me and my companions are strong in terms of fighting power" She said with a bit of an evil smile while releasing some of her magical power, figuring that scaring the girl a little to force her into giving them a higher ranked mission might be better than working their way up to that point.

The Girl at the counter almost took a step back with the smile Koshisuji gave her. "Um, Yes, There's currently a giant ant problem in our city" She said. "Shit, giant ants, that really couldn't be any more of a boring first mission" Koshisuji thought to her self, but she figured if the problem was big enough it might pull in some decent gold for her. "Alright, I'll take up this task" She said. As she walked out the door she overheard a small group talking about their plans for the giant ants. Without a second thought she interjected herself into the conversation, "Hey, I heard you mention Giant Ants? Any chance your hunting them too? Do you have any semblance of a plan in place yet?" She asked, as her comrades approached behind her, not caring about the fact that she rudely interjected into their conversation without introducing herself.

ChazGhost ChazGhost PlusUltra PlusUltra ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles
[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 700px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class] [/i]
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Introduction to Akamin, of Ninety-Nine
A story wherein Akamin speaks to the mass of the horrors of the Outer World

resized.jpg

There is a man who travelled the stars and has come to tell the tale- or so the stories began.

When Beniarnen made it to the clearing, it was already packed full of people. There were other peddlers and merchants such as himself. He spied with great suspicion that the man sitting not far from him was some sort of a noblesman.

It was long past Sundown when the man they called Akamin appeared at the centre of the clearing. Whatever pang of disappointment Beniarnen felt for his youthful appearance melted away when he opened his mouth to speak.

His voice, smooth like silk and honey yet spiced with the raspiness of a youth, spoke of beauties of the Outer World- the cold starlight that expanded further than your eyes could see... the distant suns more massive than your mind could conceive.

He spoke of the exultation of eight senses that permeated every part of his mind when the mind was finally freed from its subservience to the flesh.

When there was no body to contain it, Akamin explained, mind expands to all directions.

And the world was far larger than a human mind was ever designed to reach.

'Is that what death is?' a man spoke from the crowd. Akamin shook his head.

No, he said. Death would be more preferrable than the Permeation, a continued existence of a being beyond their physical boundaries.

Beni shuddered in the hot midsummer wind.

He spoke of the glimpse of warmth he saw.

It was this earth, he said. Akamin spoke with resentment, Beniarnen felt his blood crawl through his veins.

And when a man, an unnamed self-claimed minstrel of a small village spoke the name of his being, he said, he returned.

This is what I want of you who has stayed with me this night, he said. Remember me. With that, the sun began to rise again. It was the sun that Beni had seen thousands of times, but it felt strange. Did the sun always rise from the east? When he looked around, Beniarnen saw that only a dozen remained of the crowd that gathered there that night.

Akamin looked upon those that remained and smiled wispily. He looked tired. With a wave of his hand he conjured a door upon the rock he was sitting on and left.

Beniarnen silently picked up his belongings and followed. His mind was rushing. Full of stories that were whispered that night. Full of images. Full of horror.

Apron
Apron frowned and she knew what she was feeling, sadness at the girls sad story and she wanted to cry for her but the tears never actually came to her eyes "Hmm must be a side effect of now being classed as an undead" Apron thought to herself "Fair enough, nice wings but can you actually fly with them?" Apron said snarkily as she started stretching her legs and making sure no more bones started popping out "Ok, fine then I've got literally nothing else to do, I'll help you. I may not lo-" Apron stopped as she felt the ground start to shake and hears the stomps of a giant and turned to face them. As soon as she saw the Giant that was making the sounds her face lit up and she suddenly appeared on the giants shoulder hugging her cheek "JESSIE!" I'm so glad your here. Oh my goodness, I was so worried I would have nobody I knew" Apron says with a big goofy grin

Yapora
"Azura...right. Nice to meet you then." Whatever was going on just seemed a bit off kilter to her. She wasn't elven, and with how things had been running from how she'd seen...you'd have to be elvish for anything to get done, let alone have a bunch of clockwork animals guarding a mansion...let alone get the mansion. "Guild message; Martolla and G0ld3n Butcher: Healthy dose of skepticism and being wary is what I'd request. Too much doesn't make sense, and I've barely had time to process any of it. But....outside of me, when was the last time anyone welcomes anyone with open arms? " Maybe she was a bit hypocritical to doubt the idea someone could be genuinely nice and helpful, but the elves had left a bad taste in her mouth already, and people were always more inclined to be two faced than genuine it seemed....even the max karma players were dicks half the time. Following the girl towards the dining room she hesitated at a seat, before deciding it was better to take a seat than stand. "Thank you for your hospitality...You're the daughter of someone of importance then?" She wanted to continue but a sheer wave of energy hit her to her core...for a moment she felt respect, but only for a split second...and then it was replaced with sheer boiling anger. She had told him to behave, she hadn't stuttered or minced words. She had been very clear. "Guild message; LazyDragon: I don't know what the hell is running through your head right now, but I asked you to behave and not cause a scene...and I felt that, so I don't know if I was speaking french or what but...what the hell dean!?"
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ChazGhost ChazGhost Azure Sky Azure Sky EldridSmith EldridSmith

Argem and Irma
The dwarf gave a firm nod, gently spinning the axe over his shoulder in thought. "Aye, that shou' do it. We'll minimize tha threat ta tha city, an' let tha numbers dwindle away ta nothing...I've got an inkling o' how we can go aboot it. We'll need-" the dwarf trails off, listing off a short of materials and ingredients, some of them which seemed like they didn't make sense, though they all sound relatively common. By the time he was done with the short 'list' for the natural killer he blinked...how the hell did he figure that'd work...and why was he so certain it would? Irma smiled a bit, nodding. "I trust my companions knowledge on how we can concoct an effective sterilization for the ants. My name is Mira, and this is Ragem. It is a pleasure to know you formally." Before the duelist could continue the were approached by a new trio, causing her to tilt her head a bit in confusion. "Hm? Yes we had planned to remedy the threat to this fine city...why do you ask?" The woman's eyes glanced over the new trio, silently making note of features, faces, equipment and everything else she could spare to memorize.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Pineclaw
The ent stalled as they neared the city, tilting her head a bit. "What a nice city you guard...I am here, because the forest led me here. It speaks of troubles and danger, and led me to where I am needed. Tell me, small goblin, why do you seem so nervous? I would think one who lives so close to the forest would find an ent a comforting sight...I bring a companion, I hope that's no issue." She adjusted her grip on darkness, who she was still carrying like a teddy bear before nodding gently down at her. "You now know where I come from, can you tell me where I have found myself?"
ChazGhost ChazGhost Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost

Darkness had been pretty silent for the walk to the city. She was still coping with realizing she was transported into the game somehow.

She too would introduce herself, but as her real name.
"I'm Irisviel Von Einsberg. I'm tagging along with the Ent here because I am lost and need to get back home."

Underdark Alliance Citadel
LostHaven LostHaven Prince_ Prince_

Spindler, a drider, looked confusingly at the guards as Faust spoke with Elise. Their conversation seemed confusing and brought many things they didn't understand. Though the news of powerful magitech soldiers attack Faust did worry Spindler as the idea of other people having blueprints to something that the god gave them personally. "Umm well it doesn't seem like she has stolen anything and if she with you then everything should be good... But perhaps you can tell me a bit of the magitech soldier that attacked your base. It...it's bit strange that someone else has the blueprints to them" Spindler said before heading out of the room and gesturing for the others to follow. "I'll have one of the guards let the chief know not to make Kodbromaal plate but prepare one for the young lady," Spindler said gesturing to Elise as a guard went off to do just that. Spindler contiued as he guided the small group to the dining hall.

Norvain
Asagi Asagi

As Makoto and her NPCs searched the house they found a few old books and journals talking about the town. The information mainly talks about general information of the city such as its name, Norvain, and it's general history and founding roughly a hundred and fifty years ago. It also talks about how to town was originally made around a giant clock tower as the first settler thought it had greater meaning and wanted to research it. While many tried going in, few ever came out and those who did seemed to be mad with stories they told of what inside. After a while, people were told to stop entering and the god themselves locked the tower and made a key that would be entrusted to the mayor. From there the leader of the city has let a few groups of adventures in but this new wave of intruders to the tower cause problems to the city so the king kept the tower locked for good and no one has entered since.

Besides the books, Makoto found some odds and ends of leftover valuables such as jewelry and kid drawings.

Mark
EldridSmith EldridSmith

"Well if you can get the job done, then you will be offered a permit membership to our organization and its benefits... So as long as stay in the line of course. But that conversation is for another day." the suited man said adjusting his tie and sending a message spell to his co-worker who went to attack the airship. After a few moments of back and forth, the suited man looked to Mark once more. "Well, strangely enough, their airship is no longer a factor. It seems as though they destroyed with a massive spell. Currently, it has crashed down and our men are looking through the wreckage and... Recycling it. So now it seems your job is it a bit more interesting as now you needed to find any of the survivors and kill them. Assuming a course they were not... Idiotic enough to kill themselves in the crash." the suited man explained.

Elven City
PlusUltra PlusUltra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 EldridSmith EldridSmith ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Azure Sky Azure Sky

Katar listened to Sweater's words and almost laughed as she gestured to the man who stood next to her. The idea man who liked an inferior human being truly a dragon was a laughable idea. That was until the man turned into a dragon and unleashed a powerful aura. The king wet himself as jumped off the couch and hid behind it. Many guards began to flee screaming the dragon is attacking the palace, which made the public panic once more. Few guards did stay and began trying to circle the dragon and protect the king.

But once again Sweater came in and calmed things down. The drow slave who was ready to flee but stuck by his chain calmed down thanks to Sweater's magic. The king, on the other hand, listened to Sweater words carefully as he was shaking from fright. "umm... yes yes I'll free him right away... Your words are truly wise" the king said beginning to show his true cowardly colors as he went through his pockets and threw the keys to the collar to the drow. "See he's free now..." the king said still shaking.

"And what of my the rest of squad you and your devilish commander kidnap!?" the drow yelled to the king, with the urge to kill king being quelled down by Sweater's words and magic.

"Them... They're all over the palace but I'll have the guard gather them up and free them" the king said before nervously laughing.

The drow then looked to Sweater. "I thank you for saving but I do ask you don't waste your time trying to help these high elves. They are people who care little for others. The drow and the Duergar would much prefer your help." The drow pleaded.

"Don't listen to him his people are currently assaulting the whole continent and trying to take it over. Besides, I have done as you asked, freeing this enslaved, so I ask you to keep the word of what you said. If you do so I promise you whatever me, my people, and the city has to offer" the king said in turn to the elf and under the effects of Sweater's magic.

As Sweater was looking the king up and down for magic, she could tell the only thing magical on him was that his clothes were magically immune to staining.

Azura looked Yapora and answered simply "My parents were important to our organization until they were killed by other players who were at war with us. Since then I've raised by the master of the mansion, leader of the guards of this town, and high ranking member of...". Azura stopped as she could feel the energy coming from Dean turning into a dragon. "I'm sorry but there seems to be a problem that must be dealt with," Azura said before the red marks on her armor glowed and red lance made of energy appeared in her hands. "Please stay here until it properly dealt with," Azura said with a short bow before heading to the door...

Oakly Forest
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"Well, I'm nervous because ents don't move or travel unless they need to... and that just means things could worse then we thought..." the goblin said with a sigh. "You and your friend are fine here. The city, if you can it, is called Oakly, based on the name of the forest that surrounds and protects us from outsiders. Or it used but between the recent attack for those metal soldiers and tales of a haunted part of the forest that appears and disappears, it may not be the case anymore" the goblin contiued to explain.

"But don't worry about that for ent" the izard man said piping up. "For now it may be best for you talk to elders. They do always value the wisdom of ents... and by the gods, we need that now more than ever" the Lizard stated.​

Spider Forest
Just as expected, the blinding flash caused the spiders to walk back, multiple eyes blinking rapidly in an attempt to regain bearings. Cobalt would find that attempting to gather resources from the spider was...relatively impossible. It wasn't like the game, where materials and drops just happened, the most he could snag from the spider was one of it's fangs before he took his leap...looks like you'd actually have to spend time harvesting.
Ignem Ignem

As ergo, his team, and snowdown started into the forest, the orbs that had been 'watching' them seemed to disappear, either out of fright, or something else. The small sun that ergo had created did indeed shed light into the forest, but only just enough...as if the forest itself fought the idea of being illuminated. Small chittering noises seemed to resonate through the forest as the team made it's way deeper inside, but for now...nothing.
(I apologize you guys got a shorter post this time, yours was a scene that sat for a while and I wasn't super familiar with)
Azure Sky Azure Sky Fenris Fenris

Flower Field
Letting out one last noise of sadness as she was lifted up and set on the pegasus the girl silent silent...well she did, until the young giantess showed up, causing her to give a very soft 'eep!', eyes wide in shock...but only for a moment. Her terrified and stressed mind rationalized as quickly as it could, only aided by the fact the giantess seemed to know one of them. "You're...a big angel..." She trailed off, staring at the giantess for a moment before realizing she was indeed staring, forcing her gaze to the back of the pegasus' head. "Well....the way is...west from here so..." she lifted her arm, finger pointing true west, not bothering to lift her head. "I hope the town is okay....I know they burnt down the market but...if they're holding everyone hostage, they'd have kept everything else safe...right?"
Azure Sky Azure Sky Amyleii Amyleii Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Centurion
guycrimson.png

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]Centurion was leaning against a wall near the guild hall of the Dwarven city. In all honesty he was bored with gallivanting about trying to find his comrades in this world, just looking around for anyone he recognized or someone that could point him in the direction of off worlders. He wasn't much of a information gathering guy, but in times like these he had to try and be so that one day he might find someone from his past world. "Hey, Aria, Francesca, Carmen, you guys find out anything" He said while speaking into his ring that allowed for long distance communication between anyone who owned a second ring. He had assumed that if any of his comrades were in this world they were either out of the rings range or they had taken theirs off. "No, Nothing yet" Said a soft and shy voice coming back through the ring. The Owner of the voice was Aria a High Elf who had been created by his former guild mate, Cosmic Vision. "Hiya Lord Centurion~~~, Haven't found anything yet but there are some really nice guys at this bar!" said a girlish and hyper voice, belonging to Carmen, another one of Cosmic's creations. "If I had found Cosmic you'd be hearing his screams all through town" The last the girls said, with a pissed off tone. This voice belonged to Francesca, also one of Cosmic's creations, "Man... what kind of sick perversions did Cosmic have..." Centurion said to himself while shaking his head. Cosmic had created the group the Maidens of Purity, which was essentially his own personal Harem.

Centurion Thought back to his last moments on the game, as he was sitting around in the throne room alone in the Citadel of NOVASPHERE. He knew that some of his comrades were also on during the shut down but he knew none of them were actually in the citadel when the game closed as he was the only one to be transported over to this world inside of it. That's why he had hoped to find his comrades somewhere in the world. It had been a while since he had been in the world, he had searched the surrounding areas of the citadel and found nothing and this dwarven city was the next biggest place to look for his former comrades. He had given all the NPC's of the Citadel communication rings like his and he had decided to take some of the Maidens with them since their appearances were quite cute and they looked the most normal out of all the NPC's in the Citadel. Honestly he would have brought them all but Acadia was a automaton so that might raise some eyebrows and he just couldn't deal with Destiny and her needs.

"Alright, I'm outside of the cities guild hall, meet me there" Centurion said speaking into the ring. Soon after the three women had gathered around Centurion. He stood up with his arms crossed seemingly thinking. Suddenly, "AH MAN I REALLY NEED TO KILL SOMETHING RIGHT NOW" He said in a sudden outburst which got the attention of passerbys. "We could always go in the guild and see if they will give us a quest" said the Francesca who was wearing gold plated armor with her blonde hair braided down to the side. The girl known as Aria who had green hair and was wearing archers leather armor cowered behind Carmen, a rabbitman girl with very light blue hair and was wearing an outfit that was well... lets just say it was to Cosmic's tastes, who's ears were flopping up and down in general excitement over the whole situation of exploring a new town. "Yeah but the guilds always give out shitty quests to newcomers, makes it hard to get anything good" Just as he was about to give up and go home he overheard a conversation about giant ants from a few people in front of the guild, seemingly that they were going to hunt down said giant ants and destroy their hive.

He made his way over to the group with a "Yo" as he butted his way into their conversation. "I overheard you by accident, but it sounded like you guys were planning on hunting some giant ants? If you are then you have my sword" he said trying to make a 'Lord Of The Rings' joke as he drew his sword and held it out in the middle of the group. "Oh by the way my name is Centurion, Behind me in the armor is Francesca, the archer is Aria, and the girl in the *cough* Skimpy outfit is Carmen" he said. As he looked around the group one of the participants caught his attention, the girl with the purple hair, he made eye contact with her for a second "Sorry have we met? I feel like I recognize you from somewhere..." He asked as he tilted his head to the side wondering where he might have seen the girl before.
ChazGhost ChazGhost PlusUltra PlusUltra ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 700px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class]
[/div][/div]

SweaterSaint
Tags:

b7bXtg4.png

Keeping hold of the Dragons head the woman gives a faint nod as she gestures for the Drow to come over to her with a free hand, that was one concern taken care of as another would raise its face in the obvious animosity between the elves and drow...one that would prove far more difficult to address but could be worked with. After all, should she resolve this in some way then she would indeed be keeping her word while removing two birds with one stone, though as for the specifics? well, that would take some time but for now, time to be careful and work this out.

Smiling gently towards the king "Indeed such was my word and conflict between people regardless of race or creed is quite an ugly scene in general..." looking from the drow and elf in turn "To have you shine would be to place you above such conflicts along with the other aid, which I would be more than willing to hear more of to perhaps the mutual benefit of both parties...to put aside animosities? that peaceful coexistence may take time to achieve but it is time I am willing to give provided both sides are truly willing to accept that outcome, it would make the most of your generous offer good king and allow the focus to be placed elsewhere....for both sides betterment which I may oversee in my help".

Going to gently take the hand of the Drow "I seek to help all who truly desire there betterment and uplift them to a thing of beauty, alas for such to be done the desire must rest within the heart for them to truly rise. If you will accept I will take you into my care as I discover the true nature of events here, and take thanks of your own aid to help your people avoid such fates once more by another hand" Freeing them from their bonds should earn their favor at least with all the rest, while there may be truth to them attacking there were likely issues on both sides but by taking them in fully she it should maybe allow such to fall under her Empress classes as subjects along with several other features. After all, a follower or dozen would not go amiss for what she had in mind and locals familiar with those she will be attempting to aid will be a great asset in doing so...for the Drow and the Elves. Adding her mark would let her keep track of them...and if needed she might even simply add them to the Heart of Eden as a makeshift home as other details are hashed out, such a place in this new world may even seem like a heaven to each and fully gain them on side at the vision of such along with its other charming effects.

It was likely at this point however that her appearance in the eyes of the Drow would be changing somewhat as he came closer to the skin seemingly having a slightly different sheen to it and features adjusting to almost resembling the ideal of the Drows mind, to whom it would simply be a case of only realizing such after a closer look. "There are is likely a great story to tell, and by hearing both I would be poised to provide what is needed. Far lesser issues for this Kingdom and a great bounty, but also similar boons towards the Drow if this coexistence is achieved....for surely such is worth far more than ongoing hostilities, and putting such aside will be worth it in exchange...a positive outcome for the betterment of all i would say".

There would be friction, each side believing the other in the wrong, but with the notice of her quite large stick in the form of the Dragon, and then the Carrot of help it would be in their interest to go along regardless. Reluctant at first but if she does it right while they may still dislike each other, there seeking her own favor would even have a competition of sorts as she helps each though knowing that fighting for such with actual hostilities would have the opposite effect, in effect playing nice for selfish reasons and seeking to play nicer than the other.....well it was an idea at least.

• Alastor
    Interactions/Mentions: ChazGhost ChazGhost The notion of being in another world... definetely not what he'd been expecting from an extra day of playing YGGDRASIL. But more than that, the individual before him had some sort of manor around here... perhaps he held some level of authority among them. "I see. Well, heading to the manor would be preferrable to standing around outside." His thoughts had begun to align themselves again, as his train of thought reestablished itself he noticed that they were already en-route to the manor of earlier conversation. "You mentioned that you had been here for hundreds of years. YGGDRASIL only shut down a few minutes before I found myself in this city." He pondered mid-scentence before continuing his though, "So in that case, you would've had to show up earlier. Or perhaps time functions differently here?"

On top of the slowly compiling mountain of problems, there was the much larger issue of his body. As of current, he was unable to feel his heart-beat- not any sense that he was breathing. Glancing around him, there were other elves and buildings- each of which seemed to be presented in an upper-class manner. "How many players do you know that were brought over?" Logically getting his bearings would be important, but, it seemed that this Silvangold was working on assisting that. The situation felt a little fishy though, but that may just be his disposition. Alastor continued to walk while awaiting a response.

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | Prince_ Prince_ ChazGhost ChazGhost

Faust let out a scoff as Spindler addessed Gremory as a 'young lady'. "Trust me, she is anything but that." However, it seemed as if his amusement had died down extremely fast. "Message: Gremory: Anyways, I decided to fuck around with these idiots for a bit, just play along, 'kay? It's just like roleplay." He messaged the Arch-Devil, as he want Spindler hearing what he had to say. After all, this whole thing was partially for his entertainment, after all. If he determined that the 'Spider-Queen' had no ties with Havoc's End, he had already decided to fuck aroud and have his share of amusement.

He, Gremory, along with Alexiel and Kodbromaal followed Spindler into what appeared to be some sort of dining hall. This 'citadel' was, after all, just a castle they had taken over and made into a makeshift base of operations, so in Faust's mind, it really was inevitable. First a ballroom that had been turned into a storage area, Faust could only guess they'd make use of the dining hall. Though, he was just a tiny bit curious as to what happened to the original owner. "Now then, General Spindler, I'll cut to the chase. In return for the assistance of my undead hordes, I request only an audience with your Spider Queen. As you said, the blueprints to your Magitech Soldiers were given to your people personally by your Goddess, so I find it strange that another faction has access to the same technology granted by a deity." Faust explained, emphasizing on 'deity'. "Perhaps, your Goddess will be benevolent enough to offer me a lead. I am sure intelligence for military might is equivalent exchange."

After Faust was done speaking, he remained silent for a moment. Though, Gremory and his NPCs would receive another message. "I have a hunch this 'Spider Queen' is actually a member of Havoc's End. Of course, if she is, that would mean the players were all thrown into different time periods in this world, seeing as this war has been going on for a while, from the looks of it. If we do find them to be with those megalomaniacal edgelords, we'll kill the motherfucker on the spot. Otherwise, we'll just give Underdark some loot and leave."

After staying silent for some time, or, at least in Spindler's perspective, he was, Faust finally spoke again. "Ah, one more question, General Spindler. You see, I hail from a bygone place called the 'Hinterlands', and thus, I am quite unfamiliar with this continent. Though I have seen a few that I assume are considered 'strong' among your people, would you kindly tell me, what is the highest levels the champions of your people have attained?" Though in Spindler's perspective, Faust seemed to be testing him or surmising who else among the Drow were worth notice, he was really, in reality, just double-checking what level of undead he could get away with giving the Drow and not waste too much resources doing so. Fortunately, Faust's voice was attuned to his character, rather than his real-life voice, and thus sounded much more intimidating and unsettling, making his made-up story sound a lot more believable. If this were still back on Earth, Faust would not be able to pull off any bullshit of the like. The 'Hinterlands' he spoke of weren't even really part of Yggdrasil's lore, it only appeared in the flavour text of a few spells and abilities. From what could be surmised from bits and pieces of text, it was some sort of otherworldly plane that was wiped out by some eldritch creature known as 'The Nameless Mist'. It really didn't have much significance on any part of the game. Sure, his chosen race was supposed to be an offspring of 'The Nameless Mist', but it really held no significance. Faust liked the name, though, and that was really the end of it.

Neire

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-13 a las 10.40.25 p.m..png

¨Bleh¨ The doll threw one of the books she was reading, and then laid on the floor I suppose this is similar to YGGDRASIL...but I never heard of this locked tower before...or maybe I skipped it?
She took a quick glance of her NPCs once more, down to the tiniest detail, they were the same NPCs she created and developed in the game, but this time, they were 'alive'.

"Is there something wrong my mistress?¨Rubellite asked as soon as her gaze met her masters.

If I warped into YGGDRASIL, I suppose I must accept it as reality for now...really now, isn't this something you rather read it in a novel? "No, I was just thinking I should head outside to confirm if the contents of these books are true, we never had a guild to call our own so I suppose..." She stood up and fixed Rubbelites collar, a habit she had in the game "our home, for now"

"Oh my" Lapis floated around the room,surely her mistress deserved something befitting a god, not an abandoned house, but if there was a reason, she was unable to understand it, she was trying to understand the highest being known to her "Then I shall make preparations to make this house more...fitting for you my mistress."

"Uh, for some reason it looks comfortable for me...weird...I would appreciate if you cleaned the dust and critters Lapis. Rubellite, you can come with me"

"Of course my mistress" Despite having the same cold expression on her face, Rubellite was overjoyed.

"Now then!" If this is really my character, then I suppose this works The doll did a small clap,and inmediatelly her body began glowing, in an instant, her appearance completely changed

__little_red_riding_hood_sinoalice_drawn_by_user_haec3373__c3e2409c17f749f6b51aef14baacca3f.jpg

"This will work for now, I won't take much time Lapis"

"I have a question my mistress"

"Yes?"

"What shall I do with intruders?"

"Uh, you can have fun with them I guess...but don't kill them, if they try to escape just lock them in a room and wait for me to arrive"

"Fufu, it shall be done my mistress"

"Well then!" The doll quickly grabbed Rubellite's arm and sprinted to the exit "Off we go!"

"Y-Yes"

ChazGhost ChazGhost

1573775915906.png "Without the ship they're just sheep for the slaughter." Mark says before tossing the man an amulet. "Use this to contact me, we'll talk about what joining means as I'm not big on being tied down." Mark says before vanishing and appearing next to Ariana who was in the inn of a small town. He then used his skills to make his way to the crash site of the ship within the day. He left Ariana in a town about 10 miles away before using his skills to try and track the remaining members of the guild.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Festival
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse LostHaven LostHaven Mena Mena

The whole party of adventurers froze with their mouths agape at the sight of the monsters attack the fleeing civilians. Some of the civilians who fled first and fastest survived but most died but the electrical magic.

After a few moments, the knight of the party turned to Vale angrily and shouted "What vile monster are you to attack the innocent? On the day of the harvest festival no less! By the name of the king Mariet I will slay you here or die trying!". While knight stood brave his companion seemed much more warry but thanks to the knight word they stayed strong and kept hope up in defeating the impossible foe. The Priest and Bard used the best magic they could to boost the knight further (Minor strength boost and Minor speed boost). The archer did what he could by trying to lay down covering fire as the knight charged at Vale.

Norvain
Asagi Asagi

Outside the home was back of the several buildings and an alleyway where much noise could be heard. Down the alley was the market place, busy with many people selling and buying trinkets, jewelry, and food. Guards kept good patrol of the area, as well as keeping an eye on the more shadier sellers and customers in case the planned on causing any trouble.

Upon entering the market place Neire would be called over by man running a stall selling candy. "Hey little miss, would you be interested in some sweets?" the man said gesturing to his variety of sweets, from lollipops to chocolate balls.

Ship Wreckage
EldridSmith EldridSmith

At the crash site, Mark would notice several Magi-tech soldiers patrolling the site and place do not enter sign around the parameter. At the wreckage itself, more magi-tech soldier was sifting through the wreckage, which was quite huge and a sight to see and but the sight of the loot the soldier were gathering, quite profitable as well. Directing them all way a birdman neatly dressed in a suit.

CarolynMoskowitz_GentlemanCrow_small.jpg
When Mark came close to the site the birdman turned to his direction. "I assume you're the gentlemen Mr.Gman spoke off. Well if you need any assistance or have any questions let me know... And before I forget my manors, My name Sir Roostervelt" The birdman stated gentlemanly.​

Underdark Alliance Citadel
LostHaven LostHaven Prince_ Prince_

Spindler listened to Faust request as stood at the dining table, as his spider half oh body made it so he couldn't sit down on chairs. But never the less he gestured for the other to take a seat a long dining table made for dozen people. "If a meeting with the goddess is all that you want, then after dinner I'm sure the priest will be ready to summon her spirit in a vessel for you to speak to" Spindler explained before Faust went silent for some time. Spindler looked mildly worried and even ask some of drow soldiers if the food could be hurried up in the hopes of curing the silence.

But in dew time Faust spoke up once more and asked about the strength of there force. "I'm not sure what you mean by level, but the Queen of the Drow and the King of the Duergar are the strongest of our alliance though they, of course, don't go into the field of battle often. So besides them, I and the other generals are the strongest." Spindler explained, happy the silence to been broken.​

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel - Kitchen | Prince_ Prince_ ChazGhost ChazGhost

"I see. If your monarchs are among your strongest fighters, it is a shame they do not join the fray themselves. The sight of their beloved Rulers leading the charge does strike awe and admiration in the hearts of one's own men, but I suppose I am in no place to comment further on these matters." Faust muttered to himself, nodding his head slowly, pretending he was paying attention to every last word Spindler spoke. To be honest, in terms of non-player characters, Faust really enjoyed the sort of character that was a King or Queen that lead their own armies into battle. He'd always found the Warrior-King/Queen character trope kind of cool.

His favorite would always be the Sorceror-King character type though. That being said, that was really just a result of the remnants of his Eigth-Grader Syndrome that refused to fade. It didn't help his case now that he was literally in another world, in the body of his edgelord spellcaster.

"Very well, now that you've mentioned it, it is now only fitting I prepare a gift for your Queen, and the Duergar King." The lich mused, mostly to himself, as he stood up from his chair and began to leave. "I will pay the kitchen a visit. Perhaps you and Gremory over there could have a pleasant chat, or something. By the way, Gremory, you want fudge or cookies?" The masked necromancer would wait a moment for Gremory's answer, heading straight off afterwards. Though his actions may seem confusing to Spindler, Gremory would likely be familiar with Faust's joke-class, 'Chosen By The Sacred Pan', which was an incredibly rare class granted by his World-Item, Pancalibur, which is focused purely on cooking. Items made through this all gave pretty ludicrous buffs seeing as they came from simply food items. Faust had decided this was a pretty good moment to test it out - seeing as the foods from Pancalibur could be consumed even by races that couldn't, Faust was really just hoping he wouldn't have to sit out on food.

As he entered the kitchen, Faust immediately felt several glances at him - unsurprising. He'd be concerned about health and safety if all the chefs there just completely ignored a suspicious-looking guy, who was a necromancer, no less, who just walks in casually. Ignoring all the weird looks, Faust simply found a relatively clean-looking bench, as he reached into his inventory. moments later, he retrieved a silver and gold-gilded frying pan, with a handle that distinctly looked like a sword-handle, with an ornamental guard between the handle and the main body of the pan. Next, he retrieved two massive slices of steak followed by a block of butter that positively gleamed in radiance. Then came what appeared to be a shaker fof salt, pepper, and an array of herbs and seasonings. He laid a generous heap of butter on the pan, which began to heat without being on top a flame. Then, he slapped the steak slices onto the pan.

Before long, the aroma of Faust's handiwork began to permeate the kitchen, quite literally putting everything else to shame. That said, he was undead, and unable to smell, but judging by the longing stares of the people around him, few even beginning to drool, Faust could only assume it smelled positively appetizing. He could only pray that he was physically able to eat this.

Yapora
Fucking...dean. Seeing Azura prep for battle and start for the door she stood up, waving her hands a bit. "No No...that's...one of mine. I'll handle it, please just relax. I'll-" her eyes widened a bit at deans message, her teeth gritting a bit. He was what?! She couldn't stop him even if she wanted, not enough time, just enough to get a last message out. "Guild message; Martolla and G0ld3n Butcher: Dean's dragging me to where he is, keep in touch! Keep an eye on the other girl who came with us, keep her close. Don't pull a dean on me, please!" And like that, her message was sent, just as she was teleported. Glaring at Dean in a fashion never before seen as soon as she saw him, she forced her face to soften and mellow out a bit as she realized she wasn't alone. "Ah...greetings?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra EldridSmith EldridSmith Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ChazGhost ChazGhost

Pineclaw
The tree woman tilted her head a bit, adjusting her teddy bear hold on Darkness. "I see. I will do as you suggest then and speak with them. Thank you for granting me entry to your city of Oakly, I will be on my best behavior as one would suspect. I will provide what thought and wisdom I can, to your elders and people...off we go then." Lifting a trunk like leg up she started forward towards the city gates, and heading inside should they be opened. Lowering her voice a bit to the girl she carried, she spoke. "Any thoughts, thus far?"
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost

NEIRE

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-19 a las 7.21.24 p.m..png

"..."

Rubellite did not utter a word, but if her face could show any emotion, it would be anger.

She then started to approach the man

Shit Neire knew what was going to happen if she didn't stop Rubellite, despite her NPC suddenly speaking and interacting with her like a real person, she still knew she would break all of his limbs.

Not that I mind, low level NPCs were annoying sometimes...but I don't want to make a scene in plain sight.

"Sure!" she quickly pulled Rubellites sleeve "I will take some for me and my big sister"

Okay, crisis adverted, but how shall I deal with this NPC? This is sketchy as fuck so it wouldn't end well for a regular girl...but then again, I still need information. I just have to pretend to be stupid for a while.

"Please show me all the candy you have mister!"

She rushed to the shady man wearing a big smile like an innocent girl.

Was I really that good at acting...? or maybe I never tried...oh well...for now I will play ball, then he can be my dummy target to see if my offensive skills still work

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-11-19 a las 7.21.24 p.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-11-19 a las 7.21.24 p.m..png
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
Elven City
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse PlusUltra PlusUltra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 EldridSmith EldridSmith ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Azure Sky Azure Sky

Azura listened to Yapora just before she made her exit and stopped at the door. She turned to look Yapora just as she was teleported away. "...It would seem it be better to stay here and watch over you all instead" Azura said to Yapora companions and guild members. She then activated a ring on her finger, that if identified would tell some she was sending out a message spell using it. "Anyways if you would all follow me, I'll take you all to the dining room where we can wait for my master to arrive," Azura said gesturing and walking over to a room to the side...

Else were Silvangold walked with Alasitor down the street to his home and answering his question to the best of his abilities. "I and my colleagues don't think time functions differently here, its that whatever causes us to be transported here caused us to arrive at different times. More likely then not if you were with your guild or others before the shutdown, you'll appear here together. But other than that fact we only know that "players", "NPCs", other creatures, items from the game appear in this world waves. Many things will appear at once or for a few days. Then nothing for a while. It's strange phenomena that we are still trying to figure out. But move from that to your other question, how many people have more or less been brought over. And the answer to that is... I have no idea. The number of real players and not there NPCs or creatures is possibly in thousand to tens of thousands but that is only a shot in the dark. And who knows how many of those people are still alive now, to begin with," Silvangold explained as they neared his manor.

Then Silvangold paused and looked in the opposite direction. His faced looked annoyed as he clutched his fist. Then the ring on his finger glowed slightly. "Give just moment," Silvangold said slightly agitated as seemingly messaged back and forth with someone else for a few moments. "It would seem some other new arrivals are causing... Problems" Silvangold said with an annoyed sigh. He then snapped his fingers and in front of him, a small magic circle appeared and summoned a small winged imp. "Go to the castle and inform me of what is going on." Silvangold ordered in a demanding voice.

With great haste the imp nodded and flew off, turning invisible shortly afterward. "Parter me for that, but I need to do a little business. Let's just head into my home" Silvangold stated calming down as he reached the gates to his manor, where clock-work dog patrolled the interior fo the fence.

At the palace, the Drow listened to Sweater's words but as Sweater deepen her control over the drow, he would rub his arm. He seemed to do unknowingly and as he did, he would push up the sleeve of his shirt to reveal a strange tribal looking spider tattoo. The tattoo seemed to have faint traces of magic coming from it but powerful enough to limit Sweater's influence on the drow. "I'm sorry but... My people as well the other fighting the city-states have no plans to make peace. That bridge was burned long ago when we kicked off the continent and now with the help of our goddess, we will take it back" The drow removing his hand away from Sweater slowly. "I thank you for freeing me but our ideal differ." the drow stated. "Once my men are free, we'll be leaving the city and going to back to the front line where we belong" the Drow contiued. As the Drow spoke more and more the tattoo on his arm magical energy changed slightly, as if someone else was using it in a similar fashion to her empress class abilities but more powerful.

"That's the answer I was excepting." the elven king said smugly. "While I think your word ring true, the under dark races are to vengeful and to stuck in the distant past for peace to be truly possible."

Then Yapora appeared in front of everyone in front of the palace. Both the Drow and the king blinked in surprise and confusion. "Who is this lesser... I mean who is the woman" the king said correcting himself nid sentence in hopes of pleasing Sweater.

"Hopefully someone will know the right side to pick in the conflict" the Drow commented, glaring at the king.

Oakly City
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

As Pineclaw and Darkness entered the city the would notice the mishmash of buildings and tents of different styles. The strange styling of the building was most likely do the wide variety of races and cultures that lived there. Throughout the streets, the duo could see goblins, lizardmen, beastfolk, and wood elves walking the streets going on with there lives. The people of the city looked up to Pineclaw in ah and respectfully dodged around her legs as she walked.

As Pineclaw was walking, a wood elf walked over to Pineclaw and tapped her leg. "Hey man... You know your plants right?... Well, I hope you do seeing you're a tree man, man... Anyways I could use some help because you see man our city's medical herb farms recently got attack by those mechanical dudes and I need help getting back up and running..." the wood elf said calmly and slowly.​

Ignis

They were indeed friends, I see. Ignis thought as he watched the giant and zombie interract. It was nice to reuinite with friends and all that jazz but... Wasn't Apron getting side-tracked and forgetting something important?

The tiefling quickly switched his attention to the distressed girl. "They will be fine. Everything will be fine. Why? Because I am here." He was sure that he was referencing a famous line from a certain century-old series, but he didn't remember which. It should have been reassuring for the kid.

"Sorry to interrupt your heartfelt reunion, fellow angels, but we have some rather urgent matters at hand. I am sure you can fill your friend in on the details, miss Apron." He chuckled at the thought that he called someone "miss Apron". He then signaled to his pegasus, and they flew upin the air, with the girl riding it, and Ignis levitating on his silver surfboard. They began moving towards the direction the girl pointed at.

[Particle Shift]

Because of his Solar Dragon ancestry, he could use a spell which shifted light particles. It made the pegasus and the girl invisible. It was wearker than Perfect Unknowable, since he wanted to be able to trace them. He needed to know where they were going after all.

[Blur]

As the name suggested, he became a blurry figure.

"I apologize. Security measures. " He said, to Apron and Jessie, as he was moving away.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Amyleii Amyleii ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Scarlet

Scarlet's [Frequency] eventually returned something of note. A powerful signal from bellow the house. She didn't know if she should have been worried, but remained warry for the moment. As Yapora left for reasons yet unknown to her, the aasimar realised she never got a chance to present herself to the other members of Yapora's guild.

She didn't sit down yet. First, she turned around to face them. "Apologies for the delayed introduction. I am Scarlet, an aasimar bard. Pleased to meet you." She said, with a slight bow, typically Japanese.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Ergo

Ergo was a slime. As such, he was basically blind. Even with his radar-like sense, he could not perceive light, darkness, or colour. He also couldn't realise the changes in temperature, or the damp air, since he was immune to heat-related effects, and he couldn't breathe. He could however sense life. Plant life to be more precise. He was a Plant Lord after all. Yet he could barelly feel anything in that forest. As if everything was dead.

"I have no use for this." He was talking outloud, voicing his thoughts. Nothing to add to his collection. However...

"I don't know who did this, but they'll pay for messing with wildlife." There weren't many things that could anger Ergo, but harming nature was one of them. His tone was still calm, yet harsh, and unforgiving. He began the preparations for a special skill. A green aura could be seen forming around him. It gradually became yellow, then suddenly shifted to a shade of gold.

[Golden Experience]

He released the energy into the ground and it engulfed the whole forest, slipping into the trees as well, from the roots. It was a skill that gave, or created life. Plant life. Grass began to grow, while trees and other plants returned to their spendor. The miasma in the forest was disipated. Satisfied with his work, Ergo countinued to walk through the forest. He wanted to find the perpetators, and dispose of them.

Fenris Fenris BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back