• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Cobalt walked towards the town. On the way he saw a puppy wandering. Though the puppy didn't have any sad expression. Cobalt whistled to the little pup. The puppy's ears moved as it looked at Cobalt. Then it ran towards black haired teen stopping in front of him, its tail wagging. Cobalt bent down and tried to pat him using his left hand. But the little pup tried to sniff his hand whenever it got near its face.

Cobalt then instead turned his hand upside down his palm facing up. The pup put its paw on his palm and then looked up. Cobalt used his other hand and patted the head of the pet. His hand let of a little glow. The glow subsided and Cobalt then stood back up. The pup continued to look at the black haired teen for a few more moments before letting out a bark and rubbing his head against Cobalt's leg. Cobalt smiled and picked up the pup and said,"I'll name you...... Asphalt!"

The pup let out a little bark hinting he liked the name. Cobalt smiled before putting Asphalt to the ground.

"Come on, we have a town to get to!" Cobalt said walking with Asphalt following him.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Faust Windfallow"Scheisse." Faust thought silently to himself. It seemed as if the Paladin also realised that Magnum was a very reliable wall between herself and Faust reducing their starter-city to a pile of rubble. Besides, if the woman really was from Havoc's End, that'd put an even bigger damper on his plans, being followed around by one of them sounded very inconvenient. That being said, Faust still had doubts, as Magnum had barely any idea of his identity, nor his guild, while Roostervelt had came prepared with a myriad of gear in an (laughable) attempt to counter his kit.

"That's fine," Faust replied. "Fuck you it's definitely NOT fine, how do I conquer your goddamn city solo with that thing following me around?!" was what Faust wanted to say, but unfortunately, it'd serve in his best interests if he didn't speak what was on his mind right now.

Magnum

The way these people are so quick to trust me when I flaunt my holy aura amazes me every time.

The leader of the knights asked Magnum to accompany them. And they were distrustful of Faust. He wanted to meet their king and they probably thought Faust would not be inclined to attack him, if Magnum was close by. Joke was on them though. If their king would be deemed as a jerk, or unworthy of his title, Magnum would not particularly bother to save him.

She would first have to analyse how the town faired: was it prosperous? the knights cared for his well-being, apparently, but were the citizens happy? did people respect the king? was he wise? strong? benevolent or a tyrannt? were his methods efficient? These would be the aspects that Magnum would look at when determining whether she would attempt to care for the king. But also, on the occasion that Faust was worse than him, she would shift to action mode.

"Very well. I shall accompany you." she replied, with a smile.

ChazGhost ChazGhost LostHaven LostHaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back