• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jessie stumbled to her feet, the flowers where much smaller then she had initially thought. She felt strange as her movement was heavier the resistance stronger as she swung her arms a bit. She turned to see several figures a little bit in the distance judging by their size. She started to move towards them only to reach them a lot faster the anticipated and to realize they where all vary vary small. Even the horse seemed more like a plush toy she had back home. The other notable thing was that the two figures with the girl where unquestionably not human. “Ummm...what’s going on? I...wait...Apron?” As she got a better look of the pink skined girl she realized it was definitely exactly the same girl as the character model she knew from YGGDRASIL, right down to what she was wearing. It was at this moment Jessie knew why they where so small. *oh my god, oh my god, wait...I’m in Yggdrasil?is this like an anime? Oh, if I freak out I’ll scare that little girl for sure I’m like 20 feet tall if the game slider is accurate. I wonder if I’ll see sweater? Oh my god if sweater is here I’ll just die.* she thinks, subconsciously moving her body to match her thoughts.

Last edited:
Tanya thanked the old man then walked over to the door of the tower. It was large and definitely out of place in this town. She suddenly remembered what it was based on the old mans discription and getting this close. “I think..this is a dungeon from the game.” She thought to herself. ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
XylzrilynSilent Encampment | ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Sure, whatever," Xylzrilyn mumbled, somewhat disgruntled that Alevia was already beginning to order them around. Though, in their mind, they admitted that it was still better than taking orders from their creator, if nothing else. "I suppose I can, since you asked nicely." They sighed, speeding up their pace before breaking into a sprint, toward the encampment.

"What the hell is Faust thinking..." Xylzrilyn silently contemplated to themself as they ran, considering all the possibilities as to why they were ordered to 'investigate' the City States. And as to why their creator suddenly decided that it was necessary to completely destroy the Sky Fortress. They thought quietly to themselves, taking a brief moment to put two-and-two together. "Havoc's End already stormed the fortress?" There wasn't a doubt in their mind that the Lich could never defeat those monsters by himself, but to be scared into using Apotheosis of Kingdom Come to destroy the whole ship...

The Doppelganger slowed to a walking pace as they reached the encampment, briefly glancing over at the business card the suited man had given them, memorizing the information printed on it with a glance, before it spontaneously set aflame and burnt to ash. They had suspicions that the card had some form of tracking function, and moreover, the thought that it had perhaps been his return to the Sky Fortress that allowed Havoc's End to board the ship ate at the back of their thoughts.

The encampment was quiet, almost deathly silent. As Xylzrilyn entered, the first thing they noticed was the lack of people - only broken parts of Magitechs, and the cold, unmoving corpses of fallen soldiers. Xylzrilyn approached the central tent, and pushed aside the flaps, greeted with the insides, painted crimson and the corpse on the ground - the officer whose throat they slit. "You may hold a grudge against me if you so wish. Perhaps, your death was wholly unecessary, but it will be used to its fullest nontheless," They whispered to the nothingness. Hauling the corpse over their shoulders, they placed it onto an open piece of ground, many other corpses of fallen soldiers following suit. Gazing at the pile of corpses, Xylzrilyn nodded quietly as they held their hand out. "Cohort of The Damned." Shadows flew out from the corpses, and flew into Xylzrilyn's own. "I must impede your long-awaited rest. You still yet have a purpose." They declared, almost apologetically. "At the very least, I suppose that Paladin will see to that your burial rites will be performed."

After they had completed their 'task', Xylzrilyn sat themselves upon a reasonably large rock as they awaited Alevia and the soldiers' arrival.

Last edited:
Cobalt was starting to get angry. With a little burst of fire, the spider that had landed on him burnt to ashes. He started to swing his blade around slicing the little crawlers not allowing any to land on him.

But the spiders kept coming. Cobalt was slowly wearing out. He then got an idea.

"Spell: Heat Flash" he shouted as he stopped swinging his sword. A ball of white fire, formed on his hand. The fire ball quickly expanded as did it shined brightly, which blinded the spiders halting them for a while(not burning anything).

Cobalt used the brief opening and collected the resources he could get from the giant spider before leaping off the tree branch and running away. The white fire ball subsided after sometime.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Scarlet

Seeing the masses calm down made the aasimar sigh in relief. She stopped playing the guitar and continued following the others. The ever-so-mysterious pink haired girl brought them to a strange mansion with a clockwork theme to it, even a few interesting constructs. While that was nice and dandy with Scarlet, she was not that gullible.

[Frequency]

Everything had a frequency, including spells, wards, and traps. Scarlet was a high level specialized bard that could analyze her surroundings through the various frequencies she picked up.

Nothing of worry, huh?

Nonetheless, she did not find anything that would put them in danger.

"Eh, the master of this mansion sure seems excentric." She was trying to make conversation. Not that she was one to talk.

ChazGhost ChazGhost ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Amyleii Amyleii Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yapora
She could feel her eyebrow twitching, a continious repeat of 'dammit dean' blaring in her head. This kid was going to drive her insane, and she hadn't even been messaging him for five minutes! "Guild Message; Dean: Neither have ill intent that you can TELL...but fine Dean. Don't shoot up a spell, you flying overhead sent everyone into mass panic already, someone shooting a spell into the air won't help things. Things are definitely wrong here just....keep your eyes open, message me if you need me, and make sure you find us when you can!" Taking one last leap to go over the fence she looked around, taking note of the clockwork dogs and the mansion itself. "Alright everyone, inside..please don't get lost." For some reason this felt...calming, natural, being able to lead again. Was it because she was used to being a guild lead, was it just her naturally?...no, definitely not her naturally, she never had this kind of guts before. "Alright so...did you say a name for us to call you, ma'am?" Looking over to scarlet, she gave a small smile. "Masters of the estate tend to be eccentric, wouldn't you agree? Then again...when you have money and power, who's going to question it?"
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ChazGhost ChazGhost Azure Sky Azure Sky
Argem and Irma
As the duo spoke, the two's minds intensely worked, though argems own seemed significantly alien one simple fact...how did he know all of this made so much sense? Sure, it made logical sense, but something deeper inside him declared not only did it make sense, it was the best course of action for a self sustaining route. If only he knew his mind was also that of a true slayer now... Irma gently tapped him on the shoulder, drawing him from his thoughts. "This is an agreeable course of action. I suspect my friend here and the knight will be more than capable of facing any threat that opposes us. I can help create any brew you require for the censer, as well as acquire the materials. We cannot ask a guard to accompany us as a guide however, it'd pose an unfair risk to them...how could we-" A cough from the dwarf silenced her for a moment, the burly tattoed figure speaking up. "I've aboot got me bearings, now that i'm getting around. Tunnels won't be an issue, can tell where they're working if ye know what yer looking for. They'll have extended tha tunnels an' carved fresh ones, easy ta tell what's fresh made an' what isn't." He had to mentally double take..how did he know all of this? Yet, his mouth kept moving. "This will be a long last situation, but far from permanent. We kinna go killing every damn ant in tha tunnels o' course, but may nae have too. Overload o' natural senses an' a vial concoction into tha tunnels will slowly stave em aff...just got ta find what's deadly ta ants, an' less so for dwarves. Shouldn't be too hard, dwarven body systems be hardy an' strong, even among children." The human duelist gave a nod, finishing up. "Good...I suppose this shall work. Your name is Lady soma, and your's is...I have not heard your name yet, noble knight. How should I address you?" The dwarf gave a huff, shifting his weight on one leg. Why did names matter, it's not as if the two we're going to encounter the others again...were they? Then again, Irma lived for names and the procurement of knowledge, he had made her that way and her classes helped with that....made sense she was getting names before handing out their own.
PlusUltra PlusUltra ChazGhost ChazGhost
Pineclaw
Looking down at her companion, the treant lifted her again. "Here...your legs are small, we move quicker if you are carried. We will follow the trees.". Taking her stride forward, the ground gently shook with each step forward, the ent following wherever the trees may lead.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Aurora Seraphon
Swamp -> Festival Site | Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Mena Mena ChazGhost ChazGhost
As Aurora emerged from the murky waters, she and Orochi were greeted by Vail, hovering above the swamp. Or, to be totally precise, a duplicate of the real Vail - one of many perks that came from being a slime, she surmised. She was then quickly offered to be teleported to Vail, which was, without a single doubt a much faster, and less exciting of a ride in comparison to riding on an overly-energetic Hydra's back. "I'll take any alternative than riding on that dumb Hydra's back..." Aurora murmured, essentially taking Vail up on his offer. Orochi whimpered pitifully at the back, fully aware that Aurora had just called them an idiot.

She took hold of the duplicate's hand, as both she and Orochi were warped to Vail's location. The first thing she noticed upon arrival was a new face, or rather, the first time she'd seen said face since arriving to the New World. "Ah, hello, Myu." She greeted the adorable little angel, before turning to the bustling festival in the distance. Her amber eyes scanned the scenery, taking in every last detail she could. A quick and simple spell would show Aurora the parameters and levels of all the people she could make out at the site of the festival, and she noted down that almost everyone there, by Yggdrasil standards, would be about as worthless as villagers - levels so low that it was practically negligible, and a HP bar so pathetic they'd probably die from a single flick to the cheek.

"Say, either we wound in a starter area, or is the power-level of people in this world absurdly low?" Aurora casually asked following her quick observation, seemingly rather quick to accept that they had been thrown into a steretypical isekai scenario.

Diverting her attention from the delicious pathetic looking mobs to Vail, she grinned as she asked: "so then, my guess this 'Bell of Oblivion' is a Bell Tower? Ah - and Orochi's getting quite restless," she pointed a thumb toward her Hydra, who seemed to be getting quite agitated. They seemed quite impatient to get to tearing into the festival, and tearing the whole thing apart - while eating every tiny morsel of meat they come across, be it moving or not. "I myself, am growing anticipant of a good show too." Aurora added, a sinister glint shining in her amber eyes. "Say, let's see who can rack up the biggest body-count. That ought to be a fun little competition while we're at it."

Underdark Alliance Citadel
LostHaven LostHaven Prince_ Prince_

"I see, well I'm sure we discuss what you want in return for your help over dinner. It will take some time for the priests and priestess to get things ready." Spindler said motioning for Faust to follow. "Your comrades are welcome to join... though I hope your army of the undead doesn't need to eat. We don't have the resources to feed that large group in addition to our own..." Spindler continued walking through the fortress.

Then a Drow guard came running up to Spindler. "Sir, sir we found an intruder in the citadel, a strange woman with horns and red eyes!" the soldier said panicked.

"What? Where? Takes us there now!" Spindler said to have the guard lead him to the location of the intruder, only hoping his new allies would follow.

Meanwhile, Kye found herself in a strange room after the apparent shutdown of the game, similar to that of a ballroom in not for a great number of boxes and crates stored in it. It seemed as though the room was used to a make shifted storage area. Kye wouldn't have much time to look around before drow in dark armor and wielding swords began yelling at her. "Who are and what are you doing here," one of the Drow said pointing their sword at Kye.

Elven city
PlusUltra PlusUltra EldridSmith EldridSmith Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Azure Sky Azure Sky ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

The group of guards leaded Sweater and her dragnoid companions deeper into the city, to the edge, where the city meant the mountain. Carved into the mountain itself was beautiful building with fine tapestries and flags hanging from it. With little doubt, it was the home of the king. As the group got closer the palace more guards could be seen patrolling the street, indicating the higher level of security in the area. Infront the palace stone wall with a golden gate, which was opened up quickly upon the arrival of the group. Beyond the wall was a small area with statues of elf leading up to the main doors to the palace and with a fountain nearby grassy area.

laying on a lounge couch, a finely dressed elf with a golden circlet (Lv 40). The elf simply watched as the group arrived on the grounds as a drow slave servant in an iron collar feeding the elf grapes. "So you are the person who apparently took care of the dragon problem... if it was even a problem. The beast was most likely just flying by to it's greedy little hoarded but I am at least grateful that help you calmed down my people. A panicked people are truly an unfun thing to manage and getting blood out of the street is truly a labor-intensive thing to clean completely." the elf said waving way the drow who simply bowed down and backed away. The elf then got up and walked to the group with his hands behind his back. "I am the great elven king Katar Aefiel, you may kneel or bow now." the king said patiently as if excepting no hesitation.

"Yep my good man, we are no longer in Yggdrasil" Silvangold commented once Alsator figured it out for himself. "I've been here for a few hundred years myself, choosing the high elf race was very helpful in that regard," Silavangold said smirking before putting his hand on Alsator shoulder. "How about we go for a walk, my manor is not too far and my assistant should be bringing more of comrades from the game there as well. And on the way, you can ask me some asks questions if like" Silvangold said before starting to guide Alastor to his manor.

The pink-haired girl looked to Yapora, Scarlet and the rest of there friends. "I have not given you my name. You may call me Azura" the girl said calmly. "Also clockwork machines were gifts to my master from his "higher-ups" to protect his home when he's away" Azura added calmly. "Speak of which he should be back soon himself. He instructed me to guide you to the dining room for some dinner and await his arrival there" the girl contiued before walking off in the short hallway that leaded a large dining room with one wall with a large window to see a nice flower garden... and the clockwork dogs the guarded it. "If you all take your seat, the chef should be done soon," Azura added gesturing to the table. Behind her was a door that would most likely lead to the kitchen itself...

Scarlet didn't sense any strange frequencies besides the clockwork machines on the ground floor or above... but below she could sense something similar to the other clockwork machines, but much bigger...

Festival
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Mena Mena LostHaven LostHaven

As Orochi appeared in the distance the festival went into a panic. "It's a dragon! Eun for your lives" a festival-goer yelled before running away with several others. The festival quickly devolved into a riot as the table was flipped and the tent came down as people ran with no care of what was in there way.

The only people who didn't run were a group of adventurers, a bard, an archer, a priest, and a knight. "Come on guys, we most end this vile beast before it hurt anyone!" the knight said drawing his sword and charging in the direction of Orochi. The bard began playing music to boost his comrades and the priest cast spells to further boost his comrades. As the knight charged the archer slowly came forward shooting arrows at the Orochi. Now all these acts would amount to anything as to be seen... and doubtful.

Mark
EldridSmith EldridSmith

"Why yes am. Our organization has gone through many hours to gather and compile all our information on others who could show in this world." the suited man said calmly pulling out a folder from his suit coat. "If I correct you were stylized yourself as a marksman and assassin. And luckily for you that what our organization is of the need of, as you see there are more people like you who have recently arrived in this world" the suited man said handing mark the folder. "One of which is the guild called gentlemen alliance and they have recently gone up on our list of factors to be disposed of." the suited man continued.

In the folder were some details about the gentlemen alliance and their NPCs. Nothing too detailed, just what could be learned from rumors and very few first-hand accounts. "I do believe you know where I going with this. Do you accept the job?" the suited man added.

Norvain
simj26 simj26 Amyleii Amyleii Asagi Asagi

"Umm right..." the mugger said placing the coin into his pocket before running off and still not turning over a new leaf. Beyond the alleyway, Merryweather could see a market place with many different vendors selling their wears. Nothing too good or out place was sold. The main thing of interest was a strange purple tent set up with a sign in front of it labeled "Fortune teller".

As Tanya neared the door she would notice a large lock the door, sturdy and magical lock. "You aren't thinking of going in there are you? Because you can't if you wanted to. The key has been lost for a long after... After... After something happened. " The old man said forgetting what happened to the key. "Well, it doesn't matter because it only causes more of what bad things cause to happen if you go in there... maybe I should ask the king about this he still remembers what happened... I think..." the old man said very confused speaking to himself out loud.

Neire found herself in an old run-down building, it seemed a large maze-like city surrounding it. In the run-down building, there seemed to be ruined chairs and other pieces of furniture. The house was completely covered in dust with the small foot from the mice and other animals that take up residence in the building. Beyond that was mysterious and old blood stains the litter many of the walls like the building was home to a massacre centuries ago.

The Encampment
LostHaven LostHaven

It took some time but eventually, the soldiers and Alevia arrived back to the camp. The soldier began placing the drow together in a large circle before looking to see more of there comrades dead. The soldier stayed quiet as Alevia went bodies and sighed. "We shall prepare proper graves for them... and give them the funeral they deserve..." Alevia contiued as she and a few other soldiers picked up a shovel to start digging graves. Alevia walked pasted Xylzrilyn to get to clearing to start digging she simply looked up to him and asked: "Could watch over the camp while do what I need to do". After asking the question she didn't wait for an answer as she contiued walking and started digging graves...​

Alice
4f29a949d8e4429974f14d1a30afba6ce18a1d82.png

The entire time that Myu was floating next to Vail, thoughts kept her mind entertained as she watched the festival goers take the time to dance around the town square. It looked rather fun but- she didn't have the courage to ask the person of her affection to dance with her. Instead she tended to her own fantasies in her mind; dreaming of a gentlemen like Vail sweeping her off her feet and leading her on a dance. It was just the two of them; dancing on a lakeside view with the moon overlooking the couple. What a truly romantic dream to be dancing in. However when he began to move, this snapped her out of her thoughts as she quickly descended to catch up to him.

"Oh... I see... Well it can't be helped." Myu's tone still sounded somewhat rejected when she learned about and Orochi. The young angel was a little bitter about the idea of them no longer being alone together. However she would make no move to acknowledge her inner thoughts, instead focusing on the present as It became apparent to her that instead of looking and enjoying the sights from the gathering, her guild master was instead focused on a different task at hand. Just the mere mention of food made her painfully aware of her own suppressed hunger, the young girl licked her lips in haste as she took her time to glance around the festival goers.

During this time, niether Myu or Alice could tell when they had completely switched personalities in a flash. Her eyes slowly descended into a crimson color as sharp-like slits formed in her eyes, completing her transformation quickly. "Vail... who is it that we're looking for?" Alice didn't particularly care for the crowds surrounding them as they went through the festival at a slow pace. Long gone was her gentle aura, replaced by an freezing, unwelcoming wave of invisible energy. Feeling a familiar energy approach, the young succubus could only sight before she was greeted by two other people from their guild.

Not wanting to respond to her greeting, her tsundere side began to show. "Bitter- I thought someone with class would've showed up." Alice glanced around the area, a tad bit disappointed with the way that Orochi disrupted the festival. One could tell she was definitely pissed off about being interrupted before spending any quality time with Vaill; just thinking about it fueled her temper for the worst. Even the party goers were forced to leave, afraid of the so called dragon that appeared in the sky over top of them. This unrest was only fueled more by so called adventure party forming to take down and slay Orochi.

"And... it seems like you have attracted attention- Master Vial, do you wish for me to dispose of them?" Looking down at the party of adventures with disgust blazing brightly in the reflection of her eyes. However Alice kept her composure, instead focusing her energy on a small teddy bear that was left behind in the chaos to escape.

Mentions: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ChazGhost ChazGhost LostHaven LostHaven

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | ChazGhost ChazGhost Prince_ Prince_

"No, no, undead definitely can't eat..." Faust mumbled in response to Spindler, a hint of spite in his tone. While all things pointed toward sinister undertone's in Faust's statement, he was, in reality, simply annoyed having remembered that though his race was optimized for a lategame powerhouse, the undead clearly lacked a plethora of... bodily functions, let's say.

His irritation was abruptly cut short however, as an external force suddenly consumed his mind, his annoyance replaced by the all-too-familiar boredom once more. "Shit, that's another condition that comes with being undead..." He cursed to himself as he followed the Drider to wherever in Nine Hells he was being led to. Though, their leisurely little 'walk' was interrupted by a Drow guard rushing toward Spindler, yelling about some random person who allegedly appeared out of nowhere, bearing horns and red eyes. "A devil, perhaps?" He mused toward Spindler, who had already rushed off with the guard.

"Sounds like another Yggdrasil player, doesn't it?" Faust commented, glancing over to Alexiel and Kodbromaal who followed closely behind.

"Or, you know, perhaps any half-assed rogue who just slipped up with their stealth?" Alexiel snorted back.

"You will mind your manners when addressing our Lord."

"Shut up, you're all muscle and no brain. Actually, I take that back. You're no muscle or brain."

"Both of you, shut the fuck up." Faust snapped, facepalming. Kodbromaal seemed reliable enough, though Alexiel just grinded on his nerves. Perhaps, it's that she acted like a thot, the worst breed of subhuman. Or, rather, his disdain in his own NPC was born of a deep-rooted distaste in women in the real world? "Just be quiet and follow." He ordered the two, before beginning to chase Spindler to the scene where this person suppsedly 'appeared out of nowhere.

They arrived in a room that would have seemed spacious, had it not been littered with storage crates and supplies. From a first observation, it looked like a ballroom - he'd fought plenty of dungeon bosses in ballrooms, after all. At first, he didn't see anybody - "I suppose nobody's stupid enough to stand still after being cau-" He had begun to comment on the situation until he reached closer to the centre of the ballroom, where the woman suddenly came into perspective, silhouette emerging from nothingness. "Huh. I take that back." He murmured. "Eye of God." He declared, casting the spell on himself again. Then, he began to closely inspect the woman.

"Seems to be level 100. Looks like an indecisive fuck who specced into magic and dexterity stats for some reason, lol? Mhmm. Armour looks like that cosmetic set... 'Sadistic Night', was it?" He began to mumble some sort of cryptic language to himself. He finished his brief analysis on the scantily dressed woman, before reaching into his inventory and began to retrieve something from it. "Rightio, so, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you hand yourself in, or you're going to be in for a really bad time."

Gremory.pngElise Gremory
LostHaven LostHaven ChazGhost ChazGhost

Kye certainly hadn't expected this turn of events. No, having just enjoyed the end of this game he'd devoted his life to. Having transmogged his gear. Suddenly turning up in a random palace, quickly being surrounded by a bunch of dark elf guards. Not a single one of them being anywhere near her in strength. Or level. Being a shut-in NEET who did nothing but watch anime, read manga and play this godforsaken game all day, it didn't take him long to come to the conclusion any sane weeb would in this situation.

"I'm stuck in an Isekai" was their immediate thought. Then came the idea they were in a dream. Then back to the Isekai hypothesis. Just to test if he was still in Yggdrasil, he attempted to bring up his menu... which he couldn't. Definitely a point for the Isekai theory. Then came the Drow guards yelling at him. "Who are and what are you doing here," The drow had asked.

Kye said, "I don't much know the answer to that myself..." She decided to truly test what skills she had. She simply thought about casting a simple 6th tier AOE charm spell. Should work on these pathetic elves. She snapped her finger, casting the spell, the guards each enchanted, each one her loyal thrall... unless they had some magical protection preventing spells of the 6th tier from having an effect. She asked one of the enchanted guards "Where are we?" But before she could finish, she noticed footsteps, multiple, rapidly approaching. She had each one of the enchanted guards leave, but not before drawing some blood.

She didn't have to, it's just that she wanted to see if she could. So she levitated the orb of blood, before watching the plague doctor, the hulking armored behemoth, the paladin and drow enter the room. Kye said "Oh, I hope you don't mind, I didn't mean to intrude. I was somewhere else, until now... someone else. But I suppose you wouldn't take that as an excus- wait a second. A 1 in every stat? If you were going to try and disguise your stats, at least make it believable. And is that mask that one event limited item where some idiot took the only 2 copies of the item? And beginner's robes? Honestly, the tutorial gives you better gear."

Kye rolled his... her? Her eyes, at the shoddy attempt to hide his power. "And easy or hard? Hm... well. The easy way would involve a lot of talking, and I'd rather not... I'd rather try to figure out what the hell is going on at the moment." He decided to try to surprise his foes. It was obvious with a little bit of Haemomancy to detect out of his opponents only two were truly living. And the drow seemed to be of no threat. He lobbed the orb of blood at Alexiel, and before she would've had time to react, Kye froze the blood, encasing her within a statue of blood. She then turned to Faust. "So, you said something about the hard way?" She smiled. The armored behemoth would be too slow to make a move that she couldn't react to. The drow again seemed to be of no threat to Kye. Now it was time to see what this undead mage had in store. And then hit her.

"Wait a minute, Faust? Course you'd keep the mask. You'd never lose it. You'd die sooner than lose it... it's me! Gremory! Remember, your mate from Yggdrasil? The one who made that weird spellcaster assassin? Well, you're staring at... him? Her? Honestly, I don't even know myself. How've you been man? Yeah, transmogged my gear before the servers shut down... and well. I think I'm stuck with my armor looking like this." Kye lowered their guard. Honestly, who would've guessed? Another player, out of all the times and places? Felt like fate.

Faust WindfallowUnderdark Alliance Citadel | ChazGhost ChazGhost Prince_ Prince_

As Gremory casted the blood-orb toward Faust and his allies, the lich responded in kind with absurd speed, throwing his free hand outward: "Tenth-Tier Magic! Echoes of The Void!" Thanks to the completely fair and balanced buff to his casting speed applied by his Legendary-grade tome, 'The Arcanecrylhik', he was able to throw out the spell, which was already notorious for its unfairly balanced casting speed, much faster than feasibly possible. The spell itself was a extremely potent dispel, which removed all status effects on a target, as well as applying a silence debuff that temporarily disabled all their abilities directly afterwards. Back in Yggdrasil, this was one of Faust's favorite spells in a PvP fight for interrupting the backline from channeling their spells. The blood orb immediately dissipated into nothing, saving Alexiel, Spindler and Kodbromaal from a messy inconvenience.

Faust's stance wavered upon Gremory insulting his ability to deceive his opponents. Well, to be completely fair, one in every parameter was literally more worthless than the lowest level villager. "Uh... No?" He stuttered, removing his hand from the tiny vortex that lead to his inventory awkwardly. As he did so, Gremory would begin to see Faust's level rapidly drop, from the '1' it was set to display as all the way to Level -79811829.99182, a completely absurd number that could never be a value on a character sheet, not even by the power of the Gods. His other stats also shifted to equally ridiculous values.

"Ok, well, not everyone is as intelligent as you, dipshit," the masked necromancer retorted, now taking on a stance that seemed much more battle-appropriate. Faust grumbled as Gremory noted his Legendary-grade mask, referring to him, the owner, as 'the idiot that took the only two copies handed out'. "Well, excuse me you weren't competent enough to get one of them." Seriously, just who was this stupid bitch who would insult him, the legendary 'That One Guy With The Frying Pan'. Indeed, he did take a liking to the memes born of his horrifically balanced build that was a scourge upon the PvP scene.

The necromancer paused the incessant, salty thoughts that permeated his skull upon the player proclaiming themselves to be the Off-Meta Specialist, Undisputed Master of Suboptimal Builds, fellow memelord, and his long-time internet friend, xXx_Gremory_xXx. "That's a funny joke, Gremory was built like a badass Haemomancer Assassin, not a filthy whore." Faust commented, raising his face in order to stare down at Gremory. Even despite the lack of ability to display facial expressions, and the fact that the mask would've covered it anyways, the purple dots of soulfire that hid behind his eye sockets emanated intense disdain. "Say your prayers." Faust advised as Gremory was hit once again with 'Echoes of The Void'.

And while the Arch-Demoness was silenced for the full six seconds of the duration, Faust immediately moved to the offensive. "Will of Cocytus! Frost of Niflheim!" Faust immediately began to apply buffs onto himself - notably, they all seemed to buff the damage output of Cryomancy. "Triple Maximise Magic; Judgement of Helheim!" He loudly declared, an enormous magic circle appearing underneath Gremory, a second and third following suit, each one overlaying onto the last. Almost as soon as the circles had appeared, hundreds of lances that were composed of ice sprung forth from each one of them at lightning speed, striking Gremory from every direction. Though it may have looked like an AOE spell, make no mistake - Judgement of Helheim was a 9th tier Cryomancy spell that was notorious for being a single target nuke. Though, the ice launched from this spell carried a pitch-black hue, signifying that it had been buffed with a significant flat damage increase through 'Will of Cocytus'. Though it did not fall under the Necromancy category, combined with the 60 seconds remaining on 'Apotheosis of Kingdom Come' and his Legendary tome, it still added up to a x14 multiplier on what was already a massive one-target nuke, ensuring that the eyesore would have been absolutely obliterated on the spot.

"Hmm. Yeah, her HP is definitely all gone." Faust chimed, seemingly satisfied with the result. "That was way too easy. What a bitch, right?"

Gremory.pngElise Gremory

"How. Rude. Being internet buddies, best friends, and the first thing he does is murder me?" Kye thought to themself, as the stone tablet they had in their inventory appeared, and their corpse melted into blood and was sucked up by the inscriptions on the tablet. The tablet's inscriptions began to have blood flow out, and the form of Gremory stood once more, albeit made of blood... and then the details returned to them. Reanimated by the tablet. It returned to being out of sight.

"Faust, really? Was that truly necessary? Sure, I might look a little different, but it's still me, fellow memer. I just look this way now." Gremory sighed. "Honestly, I understand your hesitation. And also echoes of the void? Isn't that a little overkill? Don'tcha think?" Gremory sighed. "But then again, when you exploit the game and get the absurd amounts of mana you have, I'm honestly not all that surprised that you'd be willing to use a little bit of excessive force."

"Now, as I was saying previously, I just transmogged my gear. I'm still the same badass assassin, my gear just matches more of that lord of the second circle class I specked into... And I have the tablet, isn't that proof enough for you? The fact that I was just killed in front of your eyes and reanimated? Something only capable of a world item?"
Gremory finished, looking at Faust's eyes. Or eyesockets? She knew what he looked like beneath the mask. "So are you willing to listen now?"

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | ChazGhost ChazGhost Prince_ Prince_

The stone tablet appearing was more than enough to give the lich pause as he contemplated the meaning of it - either Gremory had screwed themselves over by using all their cosmetic tokens before the game shut down, and was stuck in that pathetic state, or somebody had PK'd Gremory and took their stuff. "I would like to believe Gremory isn't bad enough to get offed by a PK'er." Faust thought out loud, in response to Gremory's annoyed words.

"lol. Did you change your gender while you were at it too?" He added, prepping for another spell. "Well, I suppose you have put yourself up for a re-evaluation. I suppose I must double check. Echoes of The Void. Malediction of Binding." Alongside the silence and dispel from Echoes of The Void, Gremory this time was then hit ebon chains that flew out from the ground, piercing through their wrists as they wrapped themselves around Gremory's arms, dragging the poor Arch-Demon to the ground. Another one of Faust's overkill combos - to first disable almost any form of counterplay, and then pin them so he could murder them easier.

"Declaration of the Dullahan." He then verbally commanded. A pitch-black 'X' mark appeared in the air, hovering in front of Gremory's chest. Following that, the death-mark activated, and Gremory was struck in the chest by a huge cross-strike that appeared out of nothingness, that would rend the soul from the body. Normally, it had a relatively high chance of inflicting instant True Death but if the diceroll failed, inflicted a decent sum of damage upon the target. However, with all the absurd amount of buffs stacked on himself, the spell became another over-the-top nuke that again, performed a clean, true one-shot.

"See? She couldn't even rez twice. Knew they were a phoney. The World Item should be able to rez from even True Death. Defs a fake, lmfao." He continued mumbling in his cryptic language.

Gremory.pngElise Gremory

Once again, the stone Tablet rose up, and the revival process happened once more. Gremory said "Faust, please could you stop? This thing only has 3 charges, and I'd rather you not waste all of them. Just in case I'm in legitimate danger..." Gremory rolled her eyes. "And yes, I'm good enough to not be killed by your average PK'er. Besides, you'd think I'd be out fighting during the last seconds of Yggdrasil? Nah, I was in my vault, chilling, and admiring all of my loot."

"And do I pass the re-evaluation, you stupid minmaxed mage? Or are you going to waste the revival on this world item? You do realize I could've also counterspelled by using a stored Haemomancy spell, but I've decided to show a little humility? Anyways, will you stop murdering me, because A) It hurts, and B) you're wasting my world item!"
Gremory was now slightly peeved. She stood in front of Faust, arms crossed, with a pouty and annoyed look on her face.

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | Prince_ Prince_ ChazGhost ChazGhost

Faust snorted. "Haemomancy has a silence? Kuss mein arsch, it wouldn't, even in your maddest of dreams. I really do love how the shitty off-meta build Blood-Mage Assassin is talking shit, I'll kick your ass any day of the week." He seemed mildly annoyed by the insult of 'minmaxed mage' for but a mere moment, before all signs of irritation disappeared.

"Sorry, please do forgive me, but I must double-check once more." He murmured with menacing undertones, once again prepping to obliterate Gremory. "Echoes of The Void." He began with his favorite silence, "Tenth-Tier Magic! Malediction of Demise!" Gremory would immeidately feel an immense distress, followed by wracking pain all over their body. Malediction of Demise was actually one of the more useless 10th Tier spells, with a mild chance of inflicting instant death, or, otherwise, dealing a flat 15% of the victim's max HP over 20 seconds. This was usually regarded as useless, as even if it did manage to be buffed to the point it would eat 100% of the victim's health bar, most PvP parties had some way or another to cleanse debuffs, and most bosses were either downright immune to it, or had some sort of skill to just instantly dispel it. That aside, the mana cost really wasn't worth it.

That being said, by that time, 'Apotheosis of Kingdom Come' had already worn off, and the 'Restoration of the Seven Seals' debuff had already kicked in, halving Faust's magic damage. Even with his multipliers taken into account, it would still simply add up to a measly x2, much more pathetic than what he usually had. But that wasn't the point, this was just to cause Gremory physical pain to prove his own point that Haemomancy probably didn't have any sort of dispel to cleanse the debuff.

Jane and Soma
Tags:
ChazGhost ChazGhost ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

y7QoLJV.png

Jyeen slowly shakes her head at Argems comment on a permanent solution "Simply killing on mass risks fragmenting the hives and becoming a more widespread issue as well as increasing the rate of attacks or activity in general. A Queen's pheromone glands should be more than sufficient though in combination with a suitable toxin, perhaps one that affects the fertility of the queens spread by the soldiers...without means to replenish their numbers the relatively short life-spans of the creatures should do the rest....as for your companion" turning to regard Irma "Your aid will be welcomed, Lady Soma will be able to list out the materials...But if you wish to address me Jane will be fine, though each of your own will be helpful as well less such be devolved into your race, profession or obvious features...many would take offense to such and therefore would rather avoid it" The two individuals did seem at least competent though the haze that fell over the tattooed dwarf did not escape her eyes, while his words showed knowledge there was hints of hesitation...but most concerning of all was the madness that surrounded him meaning the potential for such to be a liability was something that would need to be accounted for, the other perhaps being a handler in a sense if she was even aware of these issues...but more would need to be observed to confirm this.

Last edited:
Oakly Forest
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The trees lead the duo through the woods and to what seemed to a small city in the forest... well it looked more like a large village with a building that dotted its area. Surrounding the city was a spiked wall made of logs that went around the whole village and the only way in was a wooden gate. Infront the gate was lizard man in izard armor and goblin in similar armor and both wielded short swords of different styles. When they saw Pineclaw they looked to each other before looking back to Pineclaw. "Well, it's been a while since I've seen Ent, especially one your size coming near the city... So... What brings you here," the goblin asked mildly nervous itching the back of his head.​

"Just five minutes..."

Makoto said as she made the final arrangements to her NPCs outfits. A meaningless act given everything would disappear after 5 minutes.
The popular game YGGDRASIL announced it's shut down, all players and information would disappear with the game, and considering there was no announcement for a sequel, it would be gone for good.

"I suppose I could start again in Final Ecstasy XXVII but the customization is a little..." She stared at her NPCs as she finished the sentence "limiting..." Facial recognition was a feature not implemented in YGGDRASIL, but if it was, her character would look heartbroken.

"Just 10 seconds left..."

As fireworks continued to set off in the sky, she closed her eyes and began counting, ready to take away her visor and welcome the reality of her room.

"3...2...1...goodbye Lapis and Rubellite..."

"Oh but where are you heading Mistress?"

"To my room of course!" She opened her eyes again, staring at the NPC that asked her that question.

"...Ah...?"

---------------------------------------------

Many emotions went through her head in that instant, but the most important one would be

"...???"

Confusion.

"I did log out right...no, shouldn't be the servers be closed now?"

"Is there something wrong, my mistress?" This time, the other NPC asked her a question

"Uh...no...not now Rubellite, I am trying to find the UI but I can not-" she froze.

"Rub-Rubellite...?"

"Yes?" With cold eyes, the NPC continued to address her.

They are speaking "Uhhhh...then...L-Lapis?"

"Yes?" Ironically unlike Rubellite, Lapis expression contained more life, with her joyful eyes focused on her master.

They are speaking...to me "It-It is no-nothing"

Did they implement a new feature, wait, how come I am still in the game, the shut down was not a joke...and even if I am still in the game...why can I not log out...where is UI?

She checked herself, not only the UI disappeared from her vision, but also her character felt more real, almost like...

"Did I become Neire?"

An unrealistic approach, but then again, her situation wasn't that logical to begin with, first her UI disappeared, second her NPCs are responding to her voice with interactions never seen on NPCs before, and thirdly

"Where are we?" She was so focused about her body and the UI that she just happened to realize the scenery wasn't the same as she was before the server shut down, particularly the sky couldn't not be seen, they were inside a corridor, the structure looked like a house, abandoned judging by the dust and critters roaming around.

"That I do not know"

"No clue"

Both NPCs responded right away, each with their own personality.

"Umm" she scratched her head as she began thinking what to do next

"If this is still the game, it is no biggie if we find out other players that are experiencing this...if this isn't the game then we still need to gather more information...so we need to find more people...yes! We need to find f-" she froze once more

Uh?

Something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what it was.

"F-For now let's just search what we can find out of this place"

Little did she know, is that Makoto's personality would change before she would realize.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Ignis, the... Hero?

"Hey so quick question, Santa if you are an angel, where are your wings? Thats not really angel style."

Can this zombie really not read the mood? He asked himself as he looked at Apron with pity in his eyes. "Ah, you jester. What are you talking about? My wings are right here." He used a skill to make some silver-colored wings out of liquid metal. He was unable to fly with them though. He smirked at Apron before shifting his attention back at the girl. As he heard her story, his demeanor changed. He removed his hoodie, revealing his face.

1572908343378.png

Afterwards he put the little girl on the pegasus and generated a silver surfboard, which he'd use to fly. "Show us the way." he said, then he turned to Apron. "You can come with me on the surfboard."

He still kept the cosmetic wings, though.

But their quick departure would have to wait. Footsteps could be heard. It was something big. Since Ignis switch to blindsight he could only sense it, and distinguish its body shape. To be sure what he was about to face, he created another shinny metal sphere to use metal scrying. A... Little girl? Well, little was not the right word. A young member of the giant race would have been a more appropriate description. They looked confused, but Ignis wasn't one to trust others easily, so he took a battle stance.

Ummm...what’s going on? I...wait...Apron?

Ignis relaxed a bit, sighed, and turned to the zombie. "Friend of yours?" She definitely wasn't referring to him. So the zombie's username was Apron.

Nope, never heard of her...

Amyleii Amyleii
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Xylzrilyn
Encampment | ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Will do. Enjoy your gravedigging, I suppose." The Doppelganger quipped in reponse to Alevia's request, hopping up to the highest point they could find - the top of several tents before leaping onto the highest branch that was within reasonable distance to the encampment. They sat themselves down comfortably onto a branch, stretching their legs outward as they 'watched over' the camp. Part of them was somewhat relieved Alevia hadn't asked Reh'Kurzul to resurrect those fallen soldiers as well - since that was impossible.

Because they took their souls.

Well, in their mind, it was fine as it wasn't a permanent contract, unlike a necromancer's undead summons. No, they'd be released after Cohort of the Damned was cast. That being said, Xylzrilyn wasn't unfamiliar with the Paladin stereotypes, that Alevia girl probably had too much humility to request a mass resurrection be cast again. Even if she did, they were quite confident in their ability to make up some extravagant lie as to why a second mass resurrection couldn't be cast.

"The power level of this world is completely off balance..." They muttered, staring into the leaves. The native inhabitants, from what Xylzrilyn could observe, were laughably pathetic - to the point they probably wouldn't be able to even scratch them, or their comrades, if one could call them that. Then, there were those strangers from this self proclaimed 'Third Most Powerful Guild', Havoc's End who seemed to be potentially capable of giving even Kodbromaal and the Lord of the Marsh, their Guild's most ludicrously overpowered NPCs a run for their money.

"Whatever. I'm sure that stupid bird-face has at least some sort of plan, right?" They attempted to reassure themselves, though even Xylzrilyn didn't quite believe their own words. Their eyelids slowly fell shut as they dozed off - or at least, attempted to. Doppelganger's don't need to sleep. They were really just biding their time until Alevia finishes with the gravedigging.

Gremory.pngElise Gremory
Gremory winced. It was painful, and 30% max health was still an unwelcomed blow. However, they gritted their teeth, and said "Blood Cleanse." Waving a hand, as their body glowed crimson for a quick moment, and blood was drawn from the tablet, and an orb of poisoned blood hovered in Elise's hand. She annihilated the blood orb and the debuff in the orb along with it. She then looked to Faust, rolled her eyes, and said "Look. What I said is true. It's me, Gremory. And yes, I'm stuck looking like this. I used my cosmetic tokens, and now I'm stuck looking like this."

She held out her arms. "So can you just throw me a bone, and stop trying to kill me? I might actually need those revives because I've only been in this new world for several minutes." She closed her eyes and prepared for what came next. She knew Faust probably better than his own family did. Hell, she spent more time with Faust than his family did. She said, "Now you're going to laugh hysterically, realizing it's me, the same person who raided more dungeons than even you could possibly remember? The badass mage assassin, now looking like I do? Here it comes in 3... 2... 1."

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | Prince_ Prince_ ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Shit, Blood Mage doesn't have a silence, but it has a self cleanse," Faust cursed venomously as Gremory cleansed the DOT debuff off themselves. "Yeah, I kind of figured since nobody other than you will be retarded spec into Blood Mage." They snapped, seemingly salty that Gremory had cleansed their debuff.

They stood still while Gremory explained their predicament, and the reason behind their current appearance. Faust listened intently, silently as judging eyes stared through the Arch-Devil's soul. If he were able to show facial expressions, there'd be a deadpan look painted across his face. Even as Gremory finished her explanation, Faust remained silent. Then, Gremory began to count down.

"bahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" The Lich, a race supposedly unable to feel emotion, suddenly exploded into hysterical laughter. Faust's mocking cries resounded throughout the ballroom, as he sprawled onto the ground, cackling as he cluctched his stomach, seemingly in physical pain from all the laughing, rolling across the floor.

It lasted for about ten whole seconds before the feeling of boredom and disappointment washed over Faust once more. The cackling ceased - naught but a momentary respite. He lay on the ground, totally calm, for about four seconds... Before they burst into another fit of laughter. "HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IMAGINE USING ALL YOUR COSMETIC TOKENS TO GENDERBEND YOUR CHARACTER!" Their fit lasted another ten seconds before the same emotion-cleansing racial trait came in again, leaving them in yet another blank, disappointed husk.

This cycle repeated over and over, with Faust bursting into ten-second intervals of mad laughter, rolling around the floor like a madman before being cleansed of all emotion, after which he inevitably breaks into more laughter, the process playing on loop indefinitely. Essentially, what would normally just be a five minute laugh-fest was extended to 10 minutes due to the racial traits of the Lich.

Gremory.pngElise Gremory
Gremory sighed. And then chuckled. And then too began to laugh. They soon had tears streaming from their eyes. "I mean, how was I suppose... to guess we got... isekai'd? Also how long have you been here? You know what, I feel pity for you. Extend Magic, 1st tier magic, Manic Charm!" Gremory cast a spell that was viewed as useless, a 'shittier version of turn undead' as most other players would put it. If you wanted an Anti undead spell, turn undead. But Manic Charm allowed Gremory to apply Total Maniac to a target. And so she chose Faust. Rather than wait for him to laugh, and then stop laughing, and laugh again, she decided it'd probably be easier if he'd just got it all out in one blow. The sooner he'd finish laughing, the sooner he could fill her in on everything.

She giggled, and said, "So Faust, how's it like, able to laugh again?" Gremory knew it was probably a relief for Faust, to finally be able to feel. Just... hopefully, the effect wore off before he stopped finding the situation funny. Otherwise, he'd feel every other emotion from, being a lich. But its Faust, even Gremory wasn't 100% certain on what'd he'd do. But for now, she just laughed with him. She at least had to agree with him on that. It was funny. And stupid. And funny.

1573087151186.png Mark takes the files and looks them over, grinning behind the mask as he had encountered a few of them before in the lower levels of the game. Their annoying airship was what kept him from looting them like all the other minor guilds. "I'll take the job but my work doesn't come cheap." Mark says putting the items away into his inventory. "Do they still have the damn airship?"
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back