• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | ChazGhost ChazGhost

Faust's cohorts of undead soldiers came to a halt before the low-leveled Magitech Soldier that had been sent as a messenger. Dots of soulfire that hid behind the Raven Guise scoured the automation - they seemed similar to the ones that had raided the Sky Fortress, though this was far too low-leveled. Though, that did not immediately disperse Faust's suspicions on whether Underdark was affiliated with those cloaked people. He let out a groan as the shoddy rustbucket repeated the same sentence again and again, his gloved hand reaching out toward the Magitech Soldier's head, taking grasp of it.

Then, he tore it right off, and threw it aside. Sparks flew off the neck that had been separated from the head, before its steel body collapsed to the ground. "Alexiel, Kodbromaal, sheath your weapons. We're going to give them a warm greeting." He informed his two NPCs, while motioning to the four Undead Kings to remain still. Kodbromaal thrust his greatsword into the ground in response to Faust's command, while Alexiel simply unhanded her lance, disappearing into her inventory.

The trio approached the castle, accompanied by a company of 6 Level 80 'Deathplate Cavaliers', three on either side. If anyone would attempt to view their parameters, the stats of both Alexiel, Kodbromaal, and the Cavaliers would appear horrifically overwhelming, while all of Faust's stats would display as...

A whopping 1.

"General Spindler, that's quite a rude greeting, don't you think? That's no way to treat one who granted you such a fine blade." A voice matching the one from the Judgement Hall would resonate through the air, though it lacked the echo it carried earlier. "I am the Lord Crowned By The Deathgod, Faust Windfallow. I come under General Spindler's pleas to offer my hand in assistance - and to speak to your 'Spider Goddess'."

Last edited:
SweaterSaint
Tags:
EldridSmith EldridSmith Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost (Open)

sample_cda78ad1a14f520f8e54d8d2580cbf2c.jpg

Closing her eyes and clearing her throat Sweater gets ready to move into character once more, stepping forward with the usual sway and clacking down her staff several times on the stone with the echoing sound drawing the eyes towards her and the multitudes of auras doing the rest in drawing the fascination and awe of those present, more quickly joining to see the cause of the scene. Flashing a warm smile around she finally begins to speak, taking a deep breath the velvet tones carrying over the area and resting a hand over their chest "People please calm your hearts and take heed, whilst a great threat of the dragon may have shortly been upon you such shall not darken your halls this day. Your pristine beauty remains unmarred and so shall your spirits remain from fears for it has been pacified by divine blessing" casting a slow gaze across the crowds she takes effort to meet the eye of each present as if to appear to be speaking directly to them and solidify that one moment into their memory. Casting the arm wide once more their cloak billows slightly in a dramatic fashion as her short declaration continues, taking on the image of a one being both a high empress and saintly divine vessel did naturally have its perks when it came to the public speaking, her natural glamour making it near impossible to miss her in the crowd...oooor maybe it was just stacking the charisma values to almost triple the previous believed "cap".

"There are dangers within the darkened shadows of this world that is true, but as long as you continue to shed the light of hope there will arise those who ensure it does not fade nor darkness encroach upon your great city. You may refer to me as...." pausing somewhat dramatically with her eyes closed she was, in fact, trying to wrack her head for a good name *hmm Sweater might be a bit strange in a world like this, she may need an alternate one....or simply turn it into a flashy title? yeah that could work* "Swie'Tiar, First of her name, High Lady of the Capricious Miracles Communion, Maiden of the Great Alabaster sea, Golden Visage and Bountiful Embrace" tilting her head slightly with a faint chuckle "Though Swie'Tiar will do, formalitys aside...take heed of my word, you are safe and the being will bring nor tooth, claw nor flame to bare....through arduous trials I have brought its heart succor, cleansed and pacified to ensure no harm will come to you" a final glance around the area before another smile in the direction of her newer companions and the guards.

Should this hopefully be successful she may start to gather some more information about this entire situation, meet the guy in charge for a little conversation and clarity, take a nice long hot bath in a fancy elven hotel with some gourmet meal........then give service to the ills and pains of those in need to bring them comfort.....stopping at the last point again, really what was going on with her head? I mean sure that could help get them into the good graces further and cement the image of a saint, yeah that was likely it, it all helped in the long run and really wasn't much to do so, acting as a kisser of wounds would grow a following and enamor the hearts of those around, maybe even gain a follower or dozen to help out while she's here....and them being thankful for the honour before she rewards them with....ok she really was getting tired, but there was still much to do. Meeting the gaze of each of the gathered crowd once more as she stands giving out the gentle looks as they look upon her in turn she lets the moments last for a bit while her face looks to be in contemplation.

*Hmm well fantasy descriptions do normally add a bit more fluff for gravitas, I wonder what elven wine and silk actually taste and feels like? It would do well to maybe change up the outfit a little to fit in more....well once out of sight, I can just say it was given or carried with my belongings somehow. I mean these people might even throw a celebration over the fact the savior game and the close call...definitely need a suitable outfit for that, maybe something in white? oh no that Sultana Astrologen set would be perfect, though mixed in with the Sun of balance hairpin and world star accessories...maybe slightly overkill but she really hasn't pulled it out in a while and searing it into the minds of those around really would be given them one of the greatest experiences of their lives....then again once you've viewed perfection anything that comes after does lose some luster.*

Jane and Soma
Tags:
ChazGhost ChazGhost ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

y7QoLJV.png

Jane continues to stare for a moment before scooping them up to sit within an arm and holding them against her allowing her to weep while turning her body slightly so her back was now facing the body blocking the view as she listens. "He chose a cowardly path and intended to use you as a shield but all is well now and the danger has passed, once home you may find comfort in familiarity" her words strangely soft and resting her free hand atop her head before passing them off towards the approaching guard "If you require further aid however please do not hesitate to seek us out and I shall provide such were able" turning to address the guard now in full "while the event did give some clarity the speed at which it occurred left you little space in which to intervene and so there is no ill thought upon your service....yet the fact it occurred will unfortunately only heighten our guard within the area regardless" the giant ants did imply a greater nest given the nature of such creatures, though fully removing such would be difficult given how widespread the tunnels regardless of certain abilities that would also destroy any other life within such, also the way it was phrased made it sounds like such creatures had in fact been a long-standing issue so a sudden solution would likely only be temporary until such reemerged though keeping the numbers at lower levels may be an easier task for those within the city. Pushing the thought away for another time she now stands fully and turns to the other two new arrivals as she studied each closely in silence.

Something in the meantime had been more interested in the body, squatting down and looking over the wound, clean and enough damage to drop the person in a single attack made sense for them to be a significantly higher level yet clean enough so high weapon quality as well, far above what the guards had been seen to be carrying, Hmm well finding them should be fun in either case. Dusting herself off Something stands once more and turns with a curious expression to the guard "Though given the circumstances, would there not be any consequence for the person who swung the final blade?, I mean given how skilled they were it does seem like they chose to kill rather than incapacitate?" looking from the guard to the body once more with a look of worry, slight uncertainty within her tone "Im sure Lady Jane could track them down right?!" looking up to her companion then back to the guard "After all they didn't seem like a local so certainly someone must stress your ways less they take exception another person?"

Oakly Forest
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Young plant... you are in the forest named by the humanoids as Oakly forest on the world know as Everlask... recently our seedlings and brothers, as well as the those of humanoids that live between us, have been invaded in two fronts... one by a strange and unnatural forest that has been appearing and disappearing throughout our area and possibly beyond... it is full of creatures unnatural and frighting to those of the humanoids... the second invaders are those of metal and lacking a soul... these creatures are the true threat as the kill and burn in search of the other invader... for reasons unknown to us... best we can do to offer assistance is to guide you to city in our forest... and there you find those with free movement to help you... and you to help them..." the tree back to Pineclaw as only those of nature could understand.​

1571025553028.png Mark saw the man motioning him over and several questions ran through his head: is that a player, why are they here, who are they, if that's not a player how many people of his level are there, and many others. His calm composure stayed with him as he advanced forward, ready to teleport away at a moments notice. Mark silently observed the man, waiting for Him to speak.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Jessie sat up as she looked at the clock, not much time now. the wrold was about to be destroyed. or that is how it felt. she was not going to be able to play with her best friend Sweater for a long time. she checked her friendslist, some of the old guild was online including sweater and Apron. she looked around, her field of view was much further then the average player since she was a giant. she took a few screenshots of her adorable tall girl. she wanted to atleast remember herself when she was happy in YGGDRASIL with friends. then the clock struck midnight.

XylzrilynSilent(?) Battlefield | ChazGhost ChazGhost

The doppelganger let out a heavy sigh in response to Alevia's request to simply knock the Drow out. "Yeah yeah killing's bad, got it," they murmured, raising their hands, pulling their gloves on tighter. "Then, here goes, I suppose."

Alevia activated the crystal, releasing the spell sealed within. Immediately, a bright yet gentle light bathed the battlefield, the shimmering images of all the fallen manifesting before their forms were restored to a perfectly healthy condition. Murmurs of confusion ensued as the soldiers began to regain awareness one by one - the same applying to the Drow that had been slain. Though, it was worth noting that the Magitech Soldiers did not return; probably because there was no life to restore in the metal puppets to begin with.

"Shadow's Grace. Veil of the Abyss. Body of Flowing Shadow." Xylzrilyn began to cast buffs on himself, buffing his agility, granting stealth and removing unit collision. They then immediately sprung into action. Their stealth, coupled with their dagger's buff to all stealth made them almost undetectable by even a large portion of Yggdrasil's high-level players, and even if they hadn't cast stealth, they would still be moving at such a pace that they would only register as a blur in Alevia's eyes, not to mention the even lower-leveled soldiers.

One by one, the Drow began to fall to the ground, unconscious. Xylzrilyn moved behind each one with inconceivable speed, each Drow falling from a single, swift and precise strike to the neck. Within minutes, all the resurrected Drow had all been knocked unconscious and tied at the hands. Xylzrilyn soon reappeared where they had stood before, removing their dirtied white gloves, discarding them to the ground before retrieving a pair of fresh ones that almost shined like pearls. Their suit however, was impeccably clean as always. "Is that satsifactory?" They questioned Alevia, slowly pulling on their new gloves.

Last edited:
Ignis, the -500 Karma Tiefling

"Ah, I see." That was Ignis's initial response. With a smile.

[Metal Property: Cold Iron]

A silent spell on his blade, to make it take the properties of cold iron. It was very effective against demons, but Apron was a zombie, and Ignis didn't change the metal properties for that. Cold iron was a material that bypassed physical damage reduction, such as the one that a barbarian had. He didn't know what classes Apron had, so he just took it as a precaution. Plus the spell had no visuals, so one wouldn't know that he used it. He didn't like her vague answer, and awaited for her to let her guard down, strike her with his blade, then take the little girl with him on his pegasus and run away. But then explained herself. And after a careful look, she was actually full of openings... He wasn't sure what to think of her.

"You're weird, for angels...You are angels, right?...Right!? You're the angels who came to help after I prayed for it! That's why your so weird...but she just confirmed it, you're here to help!...You certainly are strange...for angels. But I don't care, because angels help! Please help, I don't have much but I need help, you can take whatever you need for helping me!"

Angels? Ah, the ignorance of youth.

Ignis was a -500 Karma Tiefling. He was, by Yiggdrasil standards, an evil being. But who cared about that? He wasn't his character. He was a 3-dimensional person. A middle-aged Japanese man. And he loved kids.

"I will help you free of charge, young miss. Allow me to introduce myself: I am Santa Claus!" Ignis said, as he kneeled near her. The pegasus stood between them and Apron, cautious of the zombie.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Ray Walters

Ray happily followed the lass as he messaged Yapora. "Oi Lass. this girl knows about the game. Should we trust them?" He asked as he basically dragged Julia who was still in shock from being thrown onto a roof. He ran from rooftop to rooftop with ease not even sweating as he kept up with the pink haired girl. He didn't know why but he felt she was trustworthy. It was up to Yapora though, she was the boss. His job is just to cook. So he should not think much at times, Knowing him hed probably make the worse.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

3 Wishes
3 wishes stared at the dwarf town using Binoculars. "Daaang nice place the got here." she said staring as Stella was aiming a sniper rifle at the town tagging the guards. "spotted thirteen guards standard leather and metal armor basic weapons. Requesting permission to lay down suppressive fire. Or give the order for killshot. " his voice had no emotions his eyes were dead inside. If 3 truly gave the order he would shoot all of them with no hesitation. A soldier didn't need to think about morals. All he had to do was follow his mission. And if his commander gave the order. It was just thirteen pulls of a trigger. "hmm hold your fire for now, and switch to non lethal stuff big bro. Alan what do you think we should do?" Three asked turning t alan fanning herself using her standard weapons when in genie form, a large magic fan. it had been given the divine element and could summon shooting stars with every swipe.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

"Don't shoot yet. First off they may not even be hostile, second I felt our allies were recently here if not still so, third we don't know how dangerous they are yet, and I don't mean just the city. What if we end up fighting a level 100 nation." Alan says before Stella can start shooting. "We wait until we receive news of the others, I've messaged everyone already and they're likely to be back within a day or two." Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Scarlet

The aasimar had a lot to process in the few minutes that she met some of Yapora's guild mates. Was that random girl just thrown towards the top of the houses? The cook was kinda funny. A dragon was soaring through the sky and caused a commotion, and Martolla was a doppelganger huh? Her NPC was vary wary of her and...

Oh my gosh!

As she saw Martolla transform into her she just realized, but her attire was kinda skimpy. Ok, 'kinda' was an understatement. I mean, I just chose it because of the bonuses and the nice color. I didn't think much of it because it was just a game. I am not a pervert. I really am not a pervert! Am I? She was thinking to herself, as she blushed in embarassment. But her train of thought soon came to a halt as she heard the pink haired girl speak. Her parents were players? So, she was the offspring of two player avatars? That being said, she could ask her more about it after she dealt with the commotion. Thus she played her guitar, activating the spell [Serenity] to calm the distressed elves nearby as she flew after the girl.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost Amyleii Amyleii Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yapora
Hearing deans message reply, she could feel something irrational flare up in her stomach, a large dose of anger she'd never quite experienced. "Guild message; Dean: Dean what the...utter hell!? You wind up in an entirely unknown situation, where you're actually feeling and experiencing things around you instead of simulating them, and your first thought process is SEX?! I swear to god you better hope I don't find you soon or I'm going to beat the ever loving brains out of you-...sorry, sorry, that's out of character. Listen, can you focus and try to find us!? I don't even know where our guild is right now!" Landing upright on the building top and following after the pink haired woman, a feeling of unease settled in her stomach....'From' yggdrasil? That confirmed that they weren't there anymore, but then where the hell were they!? Right...answers were needed, and they were being offered on a silver platter...too much to pass up right away. "Guild message; vicinity: Follow the girls so we can get some information, don't go revealing too much if you can help it, this is basic information gathering...like a fetch quest." She stumbled a moment when she heard a voice that...wasn't something she'd heard before. Looking towards where it had come from it was..Miku? What was she doing here!? Right, keep thinking, keep acting! "Guild message; Miku: Just hang out right there, we're coming. It's great to see you too hun."
ChazGhost ChazGhost Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Azure Sky Azure Sky

Argem and Irma
The human didn't even have to kneel down to inspect the wound, her classes in medicinal skills paying off...high powered thrust, direct damage to internal vitals...good quality weapon as well for such a clean cut...quite interesting. "I hate to interrupt you, young miss, but the guard has pointed out a larger threat that me and my companion were aware of and had come back here due to. There is a large ant infestation....if I may suggest, is it not more important to find a way to hasten the end of such an issue? Otherwise, you find yourself chasing threads from a larger ball as it were. By attempting, and hopefully succeeding, in the removal of the root of the problem, such atrocities can be ended before they begin, as this man simply snapped as the good guard said." The duelist gave a polite smile to them both before continuing. "You both seem capable, the noble knight especially...would you perhaps aid me and my companion in this duty we have accepted?" Argem, or rather, ragem remained silent while the wordsmith put her point across, silently studying the both of them. Good craft armor, better than what the guards were sporting....out of town, since they weren't dwarves...strange things today, and they just kept getting stranger. Hearing the duelist extend the offer to aid them in killing the ants he gave a small grumble, not much else outside of that.
PlusUltra PlusUltra ChazGhost ChazGhost

Pineclaw
The treant gave a gentle hum, her body unrooting. "Lead me and this small one, things of green and bark....Miss, there is much trouble here, something of machines and death. Perhaps by aiding in setting things straight, we can find answers for ourselves? The forest will lead us down the path we must tread. Will you join me?" The treant looked down at the girl she still held like a teddy bear before realizing what she was doing, and gently setting her down.
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost

1572224027157.png Being the first time Dean ever heard Yapora yell at him he mentally recoiled at first before his now draconic mind took over. "I can literally sense both you and Ray due to your draconic race levels so I know where you are. Look I've met two players and neither have ill intent and DAMN THEY'RE HOT AND CUTE. If you REALLY need to know I'll shoot up a spell for you to locate me."

Norvain
Amyleii Amyleii simj26 simj26

The old man looked to Tanya and said "Oh you have a have a lot of questions don't yeah little one" the old man said looking to Tanya. "Well you're in Norvain and the tower behind doesn't have a name or at least one anyone remembers," the old man said throw more birdseed out. "What I do know about the tower is that is trouble for all those who enter and for the town as a whole. The last time someone did... What did happen last time I can't remember... Probably wasn't important I guess... What was talking about?" the old man said forgetting what he was talking as he spoke.

Meanwhile, in an alleyway of the maze-like city, a woman (Merryweather) found herself in a strange place, different from where she was before and was feeling different as the game seemed to look and feel like a game no longer. But before she could think on that too long a mugger came from behind and placed a knife on her throat and threated "Now stay calm and you won't get hurt. Just give me all your gold and valuables and we'll be square". The man was in poor garbs and smelled like he hadn't taken a shower in months. Also, the knife seemed in poor condition, slightly dulling and rusted.

Under dark Alliance Citadel
LostHaven LostHaven

General Spindler was on edge as the magi-tech soldier was easily destroyed by the end dead armies leader. But his worry was mildly calmed down as the leader of the undead army revealed themselves to be an ally and one of the people who spoke with Spindler. Spindler made his way to the top of the and wall and spoke to Faust. "I wasn't excepting such a quick response, I thought your order would ponder on this more... Either way, if you come in peace and offer help I'll welcome it... And see what our priests and priestess can do organize a meeting somehow" Spindler said before signaling his men to open the gates to Faust in.

While Spindler was staying mostly calm his men were on edge and stay silent watching the army of undead, unsure if this was a trap or truly reinforcements to their cause...

Spindler made his way to now open gate and readied himself to welcome his guest and allies in the fortress...

Elven City
PlusUltra PlusUltra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 EldridSmith EldridSmith ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Azure Sky Azure Sky

Thanks, to Sweater's words and a small bit of Scarlet's music the crowd calmed down and the order returned to the streets. The large crowd of elves looked to Sweater before applauding. While she provided no proof, her words gave them hope that threat had passed and that she was the reason for it. Some guards made there a way to Sweater and her group, stopping a possible mob from surrounding her to thank her and ask many other questions. "If your words are true, I ask you and your companies to come with us. The king will want to hear of this iqucikly" the guard said pointing to the two dragnoids and random golem who entered the city with them. This also made the golem panic slightly as realized he would drag along with this mess.

Beyond the crowd appailding, cheering, and generally, give Sweater the attention she so very much loved and guards keeping them check and dispersing them was the group running acorss the roof following the pink hair girl. "I see one of your companions have warped into master's home. As long she stays put she should be okay. Master's guards won't attack unless provoked or if seen as an intruder..." the girl said calmly before jumping over a large fence into the gated home. In the yard seemed to be large clockwork machine dogs (LV 35). The machine animals would start growling at the Yapora and company before the pink hair girl stated: "They are guess do not harm them".

After those words, the clockwork dogs went back to patrolling the fenced-in yard and the pink hair girl just calmly walked over the large home opened the double doors. She left open for her guest and showed off the lavage entrance area of the home with fine art on the walls and a highly decorated staircase leading to the second floor. Another thing of note of the home was more clockwork machines, this time humanoids ones cleaning and dusting the home.

Mark
EldridSmith EldridSmith

As Mark came forward the suited man adjusted his tie and spoke up. "You know few have the gul to attack a Havoc's End outpost. So either you're a brave and stupid man or you don't what this was. I like to think you're the second option, which why I'll make you the offer repaying for this aggression by doing some work for my employers." The suited man said name drop the guild well known as third strongest back in Yggdrasil.

Former Battlefield
LostHaven LostHaven

"Killing isn't bad but integrating them and getting information is better in war" Alevia commented to Xylzrilyn. Then she smiled as her soldier came back to life. "Men get your barring and once your back to normal, grab a drow and start dragging him back to base camp. We will be staying there for the evening and night and retreat back to the capital to report back and get proper reinforcement. Do I make myself clear" Alevia yelled to her soldiers who were still recovering from their recent resurrection, but they still understood their orders.

After some time to recover the soldier began dragging the drow back to base camp, at which point Alevia looked to "compaions" "Xylzrilyn, if you could go to base camp where we first met and check for any enemies or bandit that may of... came after the Magi-tech soldier attack. And Reh'Kurzul if you could stay with and help guard the troops while they recover and move the drow." Alevia asked in nicer tone, to hopefully get the help she needed.

Oakly Forest
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

After Pineclaw asked to be lead, marking on the bark of trees began to appear as to guide the due to something...​

Aurora SeraphonUnderneath The Swamp | Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

"Arugh, for the love of God, Orochi! Could you not dive headfirst into filthy water?!" It had taken Aurora a few moments to deal with the absolute trainwreck of a ride Orochi had given her, groaning in her attempts to hold back the urge to throw up. Of course, there was also the fact that she could feel a distinct, sharp and hollow sensation in her stomach. Fact is, there wasn't much to throw up to begin with - only then did Aurora realize: she was starving.

She wasn't quite sure if it was because she hadn't eaten anything for an extended period of time on this character, or that she had skipped out on a whole day of meals in the real world, prior to being transported to this strange, new world, in the body of her video-game character. Either way, there was no way in hell she was going to imitate Orochi, who had already begun to feverishly snack upon the residents of the swamp. Fish, otters, unfortunate creatures who came too close to the water, and almost every other creature that could move.

"Orochi, come back here!" Aurora commanded, putting a sudden halt to the Hydra's feeding frenzy. It whimpered, like a dog who knew it had screwed up and was about to be yelled at, and slowly returned to its owner, all eight heads drooping melancholically. "Honestly, could you plea-" Aurora had barely begun telling her massive Hydra off before she was rudely interrupted by her stomach.

Grooooowl.

She let out a yelp before making a pouty face, and then suddenly averting her gaze from Orochi. "Forget that, alright! You didn't hear-" Before she could even finish, Orochi had already ran off, with some sort of newfound motivation that drove the creature onwards moreso than its own blissful gluttony. Only a short moment later, it returned with a freshly-hunted creature in one of its jaws, happily dumping the carcass in front of Aurora with a spring in its step, before promptly plopping down on its hind, waiting for Aurora to presumably eat the thing, staring at its owner with enormous puppy-eyes.

"What the... Is that an alligator...?" Aurora murmured as she stared at the carcass partially in disgust. The other half was surprise, as all her experience as a human was telling her eating the dead alligator was a huge health hazard, and yet, for some reason, her sense of smell was telling her the thing in front of her was nothing less than a fat, juicy, delectable meal. If she weren't underwater, a strand of drool with be trickling down the side of her lips. "Ok, I suppose a little bit can't hurt..." She muttered to herself, drawing closer to the alligator carcass.

Gulping, she took hold of one of its arms and brought it up to her mouth. He jaws opened, revealing a row of dagger-sharp teeth that could never belong to a human, as it clamped down on the hard skin, tearing through the tough skin and flesh with absolute ease. She chewed on the raw meat for a moment, before taking another bite to double check.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Before long, she had managed to devour almost the entire creature, leaving behind a messily cleaned skeleton, with chunks of flesh and skin still clinging to it, ridden with bite-marks. The organs that Aurora still wasn't quite comfortable with eating were all piled up on the swamp's bed, swiftly devoured by fish scavenging off of Orochi's hunt.

Finally, came Vail's shouts at the swap, which were heard loud and clear by Aurora and her beloved Hydra. They emerged from the swamp, with Aurora riding on the Hydra's back. "We're leaving, I suppose? Where to, Guild Master?"

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Due to some circumstances that arose right after you left, our 'order' is no more. I come not as an envoy of the Triumvirate, but by my own volition." Faust replied to Spindler's comment, seemingly unfazed by the fact that he may just have also 'accidentally' murdered his friends. Whatever. Those two most definitely would have their ways of getting out of it.

As the citadel's gates were opened, Faust signalled to his undead hordes to follow suit. Faust entered the citadel, followed by Alexiel and Kodbromaal. The Four Undead Kings entered closely behind, and, the undead horde, with the Spartoi Elite lined up in four orderly lines. At the very back were around 50 undead of varying types, with about a quarter of them being cavalier-type undead, and the rest appearing to be magic-casters of some nature. They were escorting ten Spartoi Elite who were dragging Kodbromaal's greatsword into the Citadel.

"Now, General," Faust began to call out as soon as he entered, "I hope you do not expect me to offer my strength out of the kindness of my heart," he said, in a somewhat joking tone. "Perhaps there is a better place here where we can negotiate properly? Ah - and please do notify your priests, I would like to speak with your Spider Queen as soon as possibly can. You see, I have some pressing... queries to which I must seek answers for."

Jane and Soma
Tags:
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost

y7QoLJV.png

Watching the child leave the giant woman turns back towards the Irma at the mention of Ants with the same masked gaze staring down into them, thinking over the proposal this would be an excuse to both gain favor within the guild as an establishment as well as create greater stability within the capital of the province that allowed for other actions to be taken more easily. The hunting down of the lone swordsman was indeed a more minor issue at the time which raises the question of how Something had missed that in suggesting....clever girl. Turning to her companion for a moment she takes in the innocent smile of her face as she realizes exacly what she had done, presenting a lesser issue in order to be invited upon a larger one as well as gain increased favor and also the more interesting of the two tasks for her own enjoyment, a faint nod from their direction confirmed the entire thought process for her.

Though back to the matter of the Ants themselves they needed a plan rather than just mindlessly slaughtering them, and they did have a particular idea come to mind based on her interactions with Xenashift. "That is true, therefor if such is a shared duty we will accept to be added to the requested tasks roster. Though simply killing such creatures would do little based on how quickly insects can reproduce and will do so in response in greater haste should significant numbers be lost, not counting multiple queens or the transitioning of workersr...this in combination with the expected complexity of the tunnels will make fully removing the issue incredibly difficult without the chance of reemergence" looking between the two once more her mind starts to turn as to the best solution "Death of a creature releases pheromones and scents which will only escalate issues as it alerts the colony....if you are sincere in wanting to remove the threat longer-term with proper management then there are several methods that can be employed with the proper supplies, Lady Soma will be capable of the needed items fairly quickly....." looking back to her comrade once more they appear to share a wordless conversation before Soma nods in acknowledgement "Hmm....well I mean it works on smaller hives, but I suppose black pepper and vinegar to have them not want to come close would keep the tunnels a little safer, though if we could get a hold of one of the queens then im sure I could make something longer lasting, pretty much ants talk to each other through smells and it would be like shouting for them to stay away with enough authority for them to listen...."

Placing a hand on their shoulder there is a nod of agreement "Very well...give us a short moment to secure the needed supplies and we should be prepared, while rest is wanted it will need to wait given the more pressing concerns. Is this acceptable to you? Essentially the task would be aiding in my escourting Lady Soma and the supplies as she lays what would essentially be crude incence burners....." the small girl seeming to pout for a moment "They are called censers..", "I Apologise, installing censers....while delving deeper in order to locate one of the newer developed queens within a more recent area, this should lessen the number that are required to be faced as well as mask the scents of any which are slain on route....." finishing stating the plan for the moment, it quickly became clear that it was not only the appearance of brawn but also a keen mind behind the masked visage with the thought placed into the plan as well as presumed experience gave the confidence in which she spoke of the task. To others, such a task would simply be heading into the tunnels to kill as many as possible, especially with the way most players would have tackled the quest...long term solutions were rarely considered back in YGGDRASIL after all given the static nature and respawning enemies within such environments.

SweaterSaint
Tags:
EldridSmith EldridSmith Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost (Open)

tumblr_ovzaxzNoL41skvnvko1_540.png

A look of deep satisfaction crosses the woman's lips as the mob condenses around her, sure it had simply been words but the culmination of all her classes and stats made much more than enough to be taken as gospel that infected the hearts of those around her, especially those of lower levels. The king, on the other hand, may need a few extra pushes and her mind was already running for how to work such in, how had she placated the dragon? what was the cause of its initial issue?. Mentally clicking the thingers she had it, The Sins! So...Pride and Greed were the main ones...dragons were known mostly for the former and to insult it would bring ruin upon the perpetrators at disproportionate levels. So being able to calm and reconcile such before action could be taken against the elves does fit, and given a king of elves he would likely know a thing or two about pride, yes all coming together...though it may need a little bit of evidence and persuasion of her companions and so another message is sent to Dean.

*Please continue to play the part and don't cause too much of a scene unless say, they will be made aware you are a dragon but if you are also being....sociable it will simply be something the king will understand....it could even be used for a bit of drama to enforce a point with both the carrot and stick being shown so to speak, In order to gain some more sway here to figure things out and keep the peace I do have a very cunning plan to explain it all* turning her head with another sweet smile towards the man and going to take his hand with her silken glove *The reason the attack was going to take place in the first part? Why its simply the insulted your pride naturally until I stepped in to placate and charm you into persuading you not to take vengeance and quell that rage... so feel free to throw a few more compliments my way when within the king's audience and it won't go unappreciated and for the rest simply play along* turning to the girl as well she sends another *We are currently playing a game to gain as much reputation as we can to allow us to move more comfortably within the city as well as find out what we need to, you heard my introduction to the elves so if you can help with this everything should go fine and will be much-appreciated darling. There was some earlier panic we are quelling, Dean here accidentally spooked a few people....so if you can please bare with us*

Letting loose a wink to the boy she goes back to soaking in the celebrations around her as was her element, returning her hand to her chest "Your kindness has not gone unnoticed, to view such passion and energy truly does touch my hear....however, your king has requested my audience and so must leave for but a moment...but fret not and have ease of heart for I will return in but a while...there is much I can provide and aim to give such openly in good time, I do not seek to leave such people in want." another faint wave before moving along with the guards to the palace most likely, moving with the confidence and grace as before yet far more uplifted, maybe this new world wouldnt be so bad.

Cobalt didn't do anything as he the small spiders had caught him in their webs. He saw the giant spider come out to the branch it was previously on. Cobalt smirked as the webs surrounding him burnt away. With a fire powered jump he lunged towards the giant spider. His sword was in his hands ready to slice the spider in half. But some of the little spiders did start to crawl towards him, in an attempt to save the giant spiders.

• Alastor
    Interactions/Mentions: ChazGhost ChazGhost Watching as the new figure approached, Alastor carefully eyed the robed figure up and down. The guard had stated that the individual's name had been Latham, the name wasn't familiar off the top of his head. But upon dismissing the guard it seemed that the automaton found himself being introduced to. The username which the individual spouted off seemed familiar, and yet it remained clouded in Alastor's mind. "You're from YGGDRASIL as well? Well, it's reassuring to know there are others who got brought into this update." With that he released a sigh of relief, or... he would have. Instead, his frame stood firm, his body dared not even release such a breath. It was somewhat peculiar to try and fight against what his body had decided, so instead, he brought his attention back to the individual before him.

"I am Alastor, previously know as ErisCalling. You were correct in your assumption though, I came from YGGDRASIL. As a matter of fact... it was supposed to be shutting down a little while ago- and yet here I am. In the city of Ralequa... Is this some new update they had rolled out without telling anyone?"

His request wasn't too strange, as a matter of fact, he thought that such a thing was reasonable. After going through the diplomacy mission a few moments ago, it seemed that he didn't get any tooltips to alert him of a new questline or anything. The fact he was unable to open the game menu was even more peculiar... from the way things were currently going. The idea of being transported to another world was prominent, but he didn't even have his smartphone. Counting the two individuals from earlier, he had now met three supposed members of YGGDRASIL. Even with talking to the NPCs he'd yielded little to no result on what in the work happened. That seed of concern had now planted itself in his mind, "Don't tell me... I'm in some other world. Aren't I?"

1571025553028.png "Oh so you're also from Yggdrasil? Well that makes things easier." Mark says as mamagic gathered under his feet in preparation to shadow step, a special spell granted to him from his hide and seek champion class allowing him to bypass all types of divination and sight magic other than true sight. "I'm ShootNLoot. I'm aware you're familiar with my line of work."
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Merryweather"I'm sure we can talk this out." Was he an NPC? Was this a scripted event? No way, she never heard of this in her research. Was this new? Was this supposed to trigger for low-levelled characters or something, and that's why she missed it? There was no way this was for a level 100 like her, at all. Just her luck to come across something she had never come across before. “You’re right. I don’t want to get hurt. And I’m fairly certain you don’t either. So let’s,” she raised her hand slowly and touched the edge of the rust-caked blade, “settle this amicably.” With sudden movements, she pushed the blade away, and drove her foot behind her, into the robber’s own, before spinning away from him, her cloak billowing outwards in her pirouette. She didn’t make any other moves, instead choosing to stand at where she stood. Her cloak settled around her, covering her arms and her sword. Underneath the cover of the black and white cloak, her hand moved to her sword, but she did not take hold of its grip. Rather, she rested the back of her hand upon the hilt, and stared at the mugger. Even from here, she could smell the stench from him. It didn’t take a genius to see that he was poorly equipped. Smell? That was odd. She didn’t recall ever having this level of immersion. Maybe she was just imagining it. She brushed that stray thought away from her mind.

Ugh, she couldn’t do it. The dude was just too pathetic. She relaxed, dropping her hand from her sword, and reached for her pouch. “Here, go buy yourself a bath and a change of clothes.” She pulled out a single gold coin and flicked it towards the man. It was a very pretty penny, and it could probably fetch him something nice. She dropped her hands back beneath her cloak, hiding them once more. “This isn’t an act of charity. If I do see you on the streets again, doing the same thing, then I’ll decide to collect on this debt.”

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Apron simply rolled her eyes at what the tiefling called himself before smiling at the girl as she asked if they were angels "Well dear, I'm not an angel, like I said I'm a special type of Zombie, I'm basically human...just with pink skin and detachable limbs and missing skin...." Apron trails off before shaking her head and about to speak again before the large pegasus that was there moved in front of her and the rest of them "Hey so quick question, Santa if you are an angel, where are your wings and why do you have a devil tail? Thats not really angel style" Apron said thinking aloud, while her eyes seemed unfocused they were making quick darts around the open field looking for any dangers, with the only obvious one being the tiefling and from the way his pegasus moved, she could easily tell that they didn't trust her "Ahem, so anyway deary, what seems to be your problem, I'm sure myself and Santa here could help you out with." Apron said with a toothy smile. "Man am I lucky that this girl is either super brave or really stupid. The tiefling is a worry though, either he is genuinely trying to help her like I want to or he's trying to get rid of me to hurt the girl. grr I wish I had either Sweater or one of my guild mates to help deal with this this a massive mess" Apron thought to herself as she skated around everyone, thinking about what could the problem be

Flower Fields

The young girl couldn't help but smile wide, wrapping her arms around Ignis in a hug. "Thank you, Santa Clause!" Realizing what she was doing, the young girl let go, ashamed for touching an 'angel' without permission. Looking at apron a look of confusion crossed her features before she gave a small 'ohhh'. "I get it...okay miss 'not an angel', whatever you want me to believe. You can call yourself whatever you need, but I know your angels, but I won't tell anyone!" At them questioning 'what seems to be the problem' her upbeat demeanor plummeted, a solemn look taking over. "I...I live in a small town, just west of here. Well I live on the flower farm, but we're part of the town itself. Me and mom were in town, selling flowers, it was going great! We were making the largest sale of the entire year and...and then..." The girl teared up, rubbing at her eye with the back of her hand. "A bunch of men and women showed up dressed really weird...some of them were in robes and others were in like...pieces of leather armor. The ones in the robes called the entire town 'a bunch of infidels'...and then the entire group of them and the others rounded everyone up....they burned down the market, and started leading people into the church. Mom helped me get away, she undid the rope they had put on my wrists...so I ran, and ran...I ran here and...and I prayed...but that was a few hours ago..."

A weak whimper escaped her, worst case scenerio thoughts running in her head. "Please, you have to help, you have too! You have to save everyone, you have to save my mom!...she's all I have, they're all I have...I don't have enough food on the farm to even keep myself fed for a day, that's why we went into town!...Please...please help. They said everyone was going to be ransomed but...I don't have enough money to free a town..." The poor girl covered her eyes, trying to stop tears from rolling down her face. "I don't know what to do...please...please."

Instead of being 'booted' from a now shutdown game, Jessie found herself...next to a field of flowers? The sweet scents of flowers in bloom drifted on the air, roses and lilac, and many other sweet blooms mingled into one beautiful scent. If she were to look into the field, she would be able to notice two figures, a smaller one, and a horse all thanks to her giant vision.
Amyleii Amyleii Azure Sky Azure Sky Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Spider Forest

As the webs burned away, the larger spider attempted to quickly scuttle back into it's hole in the tree...only to be cleanly sliced in half by his blade. Angered chitters filled the air, a horde of much smaller spiders leaping onto the tree limb in an effort to overwhelm the human with numbers. One of them leapt up towards the back of cobalts head...and if not stopped, would bite into his skull, a minor venom covered set of fangs. Though the venom would hardly be enough to damage cobalt with his levels, it'd definitely be annoying.
Ignem Ignem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back