• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
grudge grudge Neito Monoma
How everyone will think of Toshiro soon enough :D Same way they think about this boi :D
Everyone dislikes him, but can't help but wanna see how much crazier he gets over wanting to Topple 1-A every time he appears :D We just need a Itsuka Kendo To "slap" him in line whenever needed :D

grudge grudge Neito Monoma
How everyone will think of Toshiro soon enough :D Same way they think about this boi :D
Everyone dislikes him, but can't help but wanna see how much crazier he gets over wanting to Topple 1-A every time he appears :D We just need a Itsuka Kendo To "slap" him in line whenever needed :D
Yeah when considering Toshrio's personality I definitely thought of this guy! I think its gonna be great whenever everyone becomes accustomed to his personality and set him straight when he overdoes it in front of other people.

kinda hope people like Taric's social awkwardness but not like avoidance of soical situations? idk if thats the best way to discribe it

simj26 simj26 Also, yer character must be one of them guys whose puberty hit him on his hair before much else xD I don't know any high schoolers who could grow goatees freshman year. I know it's not completely impossible though. Or maybe it is. Idk.
I must have been a freak of nature then.

There's also old images and depictions of school delinquents back in the day that sport pencil moustaches.

I also might be going crazy soooooo

kinda hope people like Taric's social awkwardness but not like avoidance of soical situations? idk if thats the best way to discribe it
I've always assumed he wasn't shy moreso someone who wasn't good with words, which is a distinction I actually haven't seen many people do.

I've always assumed he wasn't shy moreso someone who wasn't good with words, which is a distinction I actually haven't seen many people do.
i see i see, well he was the normal sorta bubbly kinda character until he more or less kinda exploded, ergo his current personality bit of trama can do that too ya

I must have been a freak of nature then.

There's also old images and depictions of school delinquents back in the day that sport pencil moustaches.

I also might be going crazy soooooo
Yes, those delinquents tend to get held back at least a few years sooooo...

And then there is Miyaki. Not shy, so much as hates interactions in the first place :D Especially sudden ones. I mean, as you can see, he can talk to Togoshi just fine :D aside from the obvious "She's pretty and I'm nervous cause of that." stuff. he's 100% Introverted, but has never been bad at talking :D once you can get him to ignore how many people are around, he does just fine.

And then there is Miyaki. Not shy, so much as hates interactions in the first place :D Especially sudden ones. I mean, as you can see, he can talk to Togoshi just fine :D aside from the obvious "She's pretty and I'm nervous cause of that." stuff. he's 100% Introverted, but has never been bad at talking :D once you can get him to ignore how many people are around, he does just fine.
Toshiro is definitely going to have to get acquainted with him eventually! I think their personalities will clash pretty well.

Opposite ends of the social awkwardness spectrums

Toshiro is definitely going to have to get acquainted with him eventually! I think their personalities will clash pretty well.
And then everyone nearby will find out that Miyaki can be quite quick witted sometimes when it comes to Tohsiro-Type Banter :D

I should be able to get a post out officially starting class later today.

guess that means we got about four to six hours of pre-class time if anyone's got interactions they wanna follow

Wonder how pEoples powers will combo up tho
That's a good question honestly, Cause Tokage is certainly Like a Tank/Powerhouse character. From what it seems like, He's so far the only student in the class to be unnaturally strong from his quirk at least from what i've seen in physical strength, and having two sets of scales makes him hard to damage. Plus his fighting style is like feral making him hard to predict.

Who do you guys feel like is the most dangerous character to fight in our cast of students?

That's a good question honestly, Cause Tokage is certainly Like a Tank/Powerhouse character. From what it seems like, He's so far the only student in the class to be unnaturally strong from his quirk at least from what i've seen in physical strength, and having two sets of scales makes him hard to damage. Plus his fighting style is like feral making him hard to predict.

Who do you guys feel like is the most dangerous character to fight in our cast of students?
I'd be hesitant to say mabye taric as most dangerous

Yes, those delinquents tend to get held back at least a few years sooooo...
yeah, you're right haha, but in a world of monster men and girls, is a little bit of facial hair really too much to suspend disbelief of

Yakta's clearly the most dangerous.

Her charisma and mystique have already managed to raise armies of loyal super fans to die in comments sections across the Web in order to defend her honor.

i can tell you who is the least dangerous, and it's the guy whose literal superpower is that you can't see him.

Most dangerous to fight is something I definitely wouldn't consider right now, seeing as we haven't seen everyone truly in action yet. Plus, there's a lot more than goes into a quirk's strength based on how the user takes advantage of it. As for quirks being compatible for combat, because of Toshiro's way of using his quirk and approaching situations I'd have a harder time saying who he couldn't work with, so long as he got a proper description of their quirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back