• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
most importantly we're not here to fight each other and see who is the strongest fighter of all
we're here to save lives

unless we're not
As true as this may be, its evident that the students can and will end up in combat vs each other, like for a tournament or something. Which if the story would to follow the anime, would be in the far future. Or closer, the mock battles of fake heroes and villians. So powerscaling them is definitely a topic.

As for Zella's case, her only unwinnable matchup would probably be Tokage, as her quirk wouldn't work against poison. For ALL of the others, its a question on whether or not they can efficently break a red link, by either gaining distance or obstructing direct line of sight. Since a fight where hurting her hurts yourself at all is basically unwinnable. Sunao would be a good canadite to beat her, thanks to his invisibility.

That is of course, if she feels the NEED to form a red link, as it truly is an inelegant way to fight. :xFwink:

As true as this may be, its evident that the students can and will end up in combat vs each other, like for a tournament or something. Which if the story would to follow the anime, would be in the far future. Or closer, the mock battles of fake heroes and villians. So powerscaling them is definitely a topic.

As for Zella's case, her only unwinnable matchup would probably be Tokage, as her quirk wouldn't work against poison. For ALL of the others, its a question on whether or not they can efficently break a red link, by either gaining distance or obstructing direct line of sight. Since a fight where hurting her hurts yourself at all is basically unwinnable. Sunao would be a good canadite to beat her, thanks to his invisibility.

That is of course, if she feels the NEED to form a red link, as it truly is an inelegant way to fight. :xFwink:
I mean we won't kill each other in the process right

....right?

Better late then never right? Right?

Okay... so I cheated my post a little bit. Did have to skim through a lot, but I played up the angle that is only natural for my character to take. A bit late and would of been better to do a post earlier establishing it but eh., playing it out that its been happening the whole time works i think. I'd of had her come in through the window but i questioned if the classroom even had an outdoor window really to do that... and it might be a bit too obvious anyways.

Better late then never right? Right?

Okay... so I cheated my post a little bit. Did have to skim through a lot, but I played up the angle that is only natural for my character to take. A bit late and would of been better to do a post earlier establishing it but eh., playing it out that its been happening the whole time works i think. I'd of had her come in through the window but i questioned if the classroom even had an outdoor window really to do that... and it might be a bit too obvious anyways.
all good :D

Sorry to anyone who's put interactions with Hiromi, I won't be able to get a post out until Monday :)

The FitnessGram PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The test is used to measure a student's aerobic capacity as part of the FitnessGram assessment. Students run back and forth as many times as they can, each lap signaled by a beep sound.

The FitnessGram PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The test is used to measure a student's aerobic capacity as part of the FitnessGram assessment. Students run back and forth as many times as they can, each lap signaled by a beep sound.
thats how you make villans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back