• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Toshiro smiles and cleans glasses "All you have to do is guess who I am and I'll show you-"

The next three students who enter room: Hello Oh Toshiro, my pal with Blue Eyes and Black Hair wearing Glasses who I am Currently Speaking To, how are you this fine day?"

classic...

Toshiro smiles and cleans glasses "All you have to do is guess who I am and I'll show you-"

The next three students who enter room: Hello Oh Toshiro, my pal with Blue Eyes and Black Hair wearing Glasses who I am Currently Speaking To, how are you this fine day?"

classic...
I planned on it happening but it's still very funny.

I honestly had no idea how I was gonna guess Toshiro's name, until I thought about Japanese names and their meaning. Still felt like it was a stretch but I hope it made sense for what position Tokage was in.

I honestly had no idea how I was gonna guess Toshiro's name, until I thought about Japanese names and their meaning. Still felt like it was a stretch but I hope it made sense for what position Tokage was in.
Seeing as that's the actual reasoning behind Toshiro's name, Tokage thought pretty well!

could someone uhhhhh give me a current seating plan? Gonna probably have Sunao magically appear on one of the seats.

oh dear dear dear.

hoo boy, this is going to be a work and a half.
Just lay it out in a classic five by five twenty-five seat scenario.

Simplify it for future reference, since most people's posts our contradicting each other on the layout anyway.

1622171586257.png
best i could come up with with what i have on hand. Door refers to front door. Did not include back door (if applicable) because that'd be confusing.

tokage is near the front door, at the window seat facing outside for good ol' Vitamin D.
yakta's at the center of the room, with hiromi in front of her, and emiko to hiromi's side. Questionable whether Emiko is on the left or right, so that's just a literal placeholder.
hokkai is secluded, back of the room, corner left is most secluded. Questionable.
togoshi's at the back, and miyaki's next to 'em. Since Hokkai wanted to be secluded, I assume that he didn't take the corner next to someone else.
Toshiro is at goodness knows where. He could reasonably be on the second seat on the first row or fourth row, given interactions
Zella isn't depicted because she isn't on a seat, and is bothering Toshiro.
Josuke and Han not in this image as well.

My brain's on fumes, so I might have misread or forgotten certain details, but this is all that I could come up with for the time being.

In any case, since all the good corners are taken up, I've got a good place to stick Sunao in.

i'm missing taric, but i'm too lazy to make my brain work any more than it should i'm sorryyyy

You know what I just realized... I have to make a nickname for Every student Character. I'm gonna have to make a list.
If you have a nice nickname for your character that you think Tokage would use shoot cause I'm gonna have to wrack my brain on this.

You know what I just realized... I have to make a nickname for Every student Character. I'm gonna have to make a list.
If you have a nice nickname for your character that you think Tokage would use shoot cause I'm gonna have to wrack my brain on this.
oh you have a nickname for taric already? nice

View attachment 886754
best i could come up with with what i have on hand. Door refers to front door. Did not include back door (if applicable) because that'd be confusing.

tokage is near the front door, at the window seat facing outside for good ol' Vitamin D.
yakta's at the center of the room, with hiromi in front of her, and emiko to hiromi's side. Questionable whether Emiko is on the left or right, so that's just a literal placeholder.
hokkai is secluded, back of the room, corner left is most secluded. Questionable.
togoshi's at the back, and miyaki's next to 'em. Since Hokkai wanted to be secluded, I assume that he didn't take the corner next to someone else.
Toshiro is at goodness knows where. He could reasonably be on the second seat on the first row or fourth row, given interactions
Zella isn't depicted because she isn't on a seat, and is bothering Toshiro.
Josuke and Han not in this image as well.

My brain's on fumes, so I might have misread or forgotten certain details, but this is all that I could come up with for the time being.

In any case, since all the good corners are taken up, I've got a good place to stick Sunao in.
Might wanna fix the fact that the front of the classroom should be towards the left of your picture, rather than the bottom. If we going off U.A.'s class 1-A Room that is. Which I think we are, right? Yes? No? Maybe?

simj26 simj26 Also, yer character must be one of them guys whose puberty hit him on his hair before much else xD I don't know any high schoolers who could grow goatees freshman year. I know it's not completely impossible though. Or maybe it is. Idk.

I'm enjoying everyone's different views on Tohsiro! I really hope he turns into a character everyone can love to dislike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back