• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*kicks in the door* i rule this land.

Working on a character sheet right now! I ended up getting really into it lol

Interested...!? What kind of characters is everyone making?

To confirm Japanime Japanime : we're playing UA students, and the RP takes place in an AU with no canon characters?

Character up! Please let me know if anything's off/should be changed and I'd be happy to do so.

Interested...!? What kind of characters is everyone making?

To confirm Japanime Japanime : we're playing UA students, and the RP takes place in an AU with no canon characters?
That is correct! You can most definitely make a villain but if you do, talk to me because there isn’t really a League of Villains in this AU. You can also make a pro hero!

Its time for making a lad.

A good boi.

A true fellah

i forgot to work on this but i may lurk to see who get in to get a gauge for power level allowed

Well like most Mutation quirks like Froppy, the character would have an umbrella of general quirks, similar to how Froppy can stick to walls, shoot out her tongue, jump long distances, etc

I know, but like, would they look like cartoonish? I don't see a problem with the Quirk itself so much as visualizing it.

Thank you I'll explain all the stuff she gets and I was thinking that rather than everything at once she only knows of like one or two abilities she has in that umbrella

Thank you I'll explain all the stuff she gets and I was thinking that rather than everything at once she only knows of like one or two abilities she has in that umbrella
Its all fun and games till she gets sponsored by ACME

i am thinking some kind of result of a rather dark quirk breeding program trying to breed in as many of a few certain types of quirks

at least time travel teleportation telekinesis quirk is just barrier and instant death touch quirk now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back