• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hm, how long has it been since the first collision? How about the status quo of things? What kind of world does the other side is?

Oh lol I just figured because of

"
Roleplay Discussion & Advice
Post thread
Discussion for roleplay-related content; ask for advice, share story ideas, and more. NOT for interest checks or searches unless you want a critique of them!"

that it should go there :>

I didn't even see the extra pages part til last night, I will re-update lol >>''

Well, I don't really know the reason why this is there and that is there. But imagine all roleplay OOC is placed there. All the tasty rent threads, general RP discussions and advice-seeking people would get knocked into the bottom of the forum because OOCs are very active thread.

Well, I don't really know the reason why this is there and that is there. But imagine all roleplay OOC is placed there. All the tasty rent threads, general RP discussions and advice-seeking people would get knocked into the bottom of the forum because OOCs are very active thread.

I learn something new everyday so I appreciate all the help I can get lol thanks :)

Hello hello! Mind if I join in? And would it be alright to have a demon character? Not like Hellboy-type demons, though, preferably something more akin to stuff like you'd see in an atmospheric horror movie.

If anyone else is interested please go to CS page, very excited to get this up and running :>...
and of course if any questions there is an OOC link above somewhere...lol

hello all
with the virus going on and locking/ shutting everything down I have been working from home and, not going to lie, I work with computers so I'm very tired of looking at my laptop. But after careful consideration what I think is best, is rather than shutting down myself, I want to try and start my rp as soon as possible for some of yall rpers to have something to look forward to, so if anyone wants to join, now would be perfect to put up your CS in the CS thread and I'll probably start this up before the day is out...if that's alright with everyone who is wanting to join or has already joined.. thank you all for your understanding through these difficult times...

Last edited:
I’m interested, I’ll get started on a few character sheets if you’re still accepting people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back