• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
RPs are reviewed by one of two graders. They assess the RP for content and various other things to grant rewards upon thread completion and expand lore where applicable.

So, I was skimming through some IH rps to know the basic things on how it exactly works, and saw stuff about "Grading", can one of you guys help explain that? Is it like a rewards system for how well a rp went?

Hello, everyone. I finnaly stopped procrastinating and made a character, and looking the rules it says that it has to be accepted. Is there a place to enter characters to have them looked over or some other process?

Hello, everyone. I finnaly stopped procrastinating and made a character, and looking the rules it says that it has to be accepted. Is there a place to enter characters to have them looked over or some other process?
Here's the current list of characters. Novama or one of the moderators will be in touch to make any necessary corrections. You'll know it's approved when Novama leaves a reaction on it. Typically the 'Good Scene' one.

Novama Novama speak to that guy, join the discord since we're totes fun and lovely, join ophánia's fanclub, make a character after reading all the rules and stuffs~ \o/

Definitely join the discord! Easy way to find RP and good folk !!

LightningJay LightningJay And remember to join Ophenia's fanclub read this for more information : ))))

YOU SHOULD ALSO TOTALLY JOIN THIS RP WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR CHARACTER

TOODLES

Disclaimer: Joining fanclubs is completely optional. IH does not condone joining cults or secret societies...unless you want to.

Ophenia's fanclub is no cult and very much NOT a secret society. Please join Ophenia's fanclub. I'm desperate. : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Back