• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
could anyone be a older sibling figure or a companion to a child OC that I am making? It would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
could anyone be a older sibling figure to a child OC that I am making? It would be much appreciated!
While some may be willing an alternative could be the "companion" skill. Depending on your needs, the narrator could operate them for you.

SixSense SixSense

This is going to be interesting, two Kitsune on the same adventure, wonder how he will react when he discovers her slave collar?

Character creation is intimidating but I had a lot of help with my first character.

Can't wait to meet your characters. The community is entirely friendly and helpful. So don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions. The discord is a great place to get in touch with other people and work stuff out. But there are plenty who don't use the discord too so don't feel pressured. But it's fun there! Lol either way welcome to the Isekai Hell Experience. Don't feel overwhelmed at the beginning, I know there's a lot on character creation. Just take it one step at a time. We're all here to help each other. And once you've looked around at the skills and rules I'll bet you have a really cool idea for a character pretty quick. If you don't already know who you'll be playing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213-173453.png
    Screenshot_20240213-173453.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Hello, just posting so I get notifs : P
HI WELCOME, NICE TO MEET YOU!!!! It's so wonderful to meet such a lovely and amazing person such as yourself, omhg, I'm sure we'll be totally besties!!♡♡ ^^

As new and budding member green as a spring leaf, I shall give you the same spiel as every single other new member I've welcomed! As all the other fellow homo sapiens said, yes yes very friendly community, but no one cares about the community, everyone knows the best part of Isekai Hell starts with an O

And that stands for...
Ophánia "Du Coeur Pur"!

Yes Isekai Hell would never be the same without such a staple name! The one and the only, the sylph and premier Idol and angel of love in isekai hell, the most ever benevolent and ever so altruistic, She's pink, she'll make your heart flutter, she'll make your lips curl into a smile and she'll warm your heart until all your worries, regrets and sorrows melt away into the atmosphere! She's the pure of heart, child of the winds, agent of love, happiness and peace, diva de agápē, the chanteuse who touches the hearts of all, your resplendent aid (I'm sorry I could actually go on forever); Ophánia!

She's such a good person, icon of the community, angel of all persons' hearts; that Elvario Elvario wrote TWO songs about her!... Which I can't share either here because RPN is boring with its PDFs, JPGs, PNGs et cetera only policies.

That's right -Random_Person- -Random_Person- ; this is one of your many opportunities to join the most lovely, most pure and most altruistic person's very own FANCLUB! And that means you, yes YOU will receive the following most lovely gifts of kindness;
  • You get free dental, hair care, skin care, food and hygiene!
  • Free music Therapy (guaranteed success rate of 100%)
    It even heals your wounds, curses and ailments and can even cure the state of being DEAD! The truest and most purest form of unconditional love transcends even the mortal confines of death!​
  • The feeling of exuberantly cosmic divine utopian bliss! For up to an entire week!!
  • A cool pretty pink sparkly shiny heart-shaped badge/pin!
    LOVELOVELOVEANGELPIN.png
  • Friends! Including but not limited to: A sadistic pastel bird, a tree, a doe, a snake, multiple humans, the entirety of the OFANDOM, me, a dog, a cat, whatever Retili is, a plush doll, a tank, kirby, bears, spiders and so MANY PEOPLE MORE!!!
  • Access to the one of kind place of leisure, the [Salon d'Ofandom]!
  • Wanna know what she sings? Well then have a listen through the following;
  • The comforting feeling of knowing that no matter WHO you are, no matter WHERE you are, no matter WHAT you are; YOU shall always be eternally loved.

And those are just the SOME of the reasons why you should LOVE Ophánia, why you should her fanclub and why you should support her goal of eternal world peace and happiness for everyone and everything ever to be born, ever to live and ever to die! LOVE ♡ LOVE Ophánia!

toodles noodles!

Last edited:
So, I was skimming through some IH rps to know the basic things on how it exactly works, and saw stuff about "Grading", can one of you guys help explain that? Is it like a rewards system for how well a rp went?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back