• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Frontier] The AMAZE-ing Adventurer’s trial

DarkKitsune

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• OoC Info
    This roleplay takes place in the world of Isekai Hell! For more information involving the community click here! This roleplay will be kept on a seven-day posting schedule and update every Wednesday MST time. I’ll try my best to keep this rp within 2 months length.

Will loosely be using the Advanced Rules to teach The new players basic combat rules.

Players:
    Albert: Alvareezy Alvareezy
    Hunter Asphalt: DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57

Universal goals:
    Clear the maze and figure out the puzzles.

(If these characters have any goal in particular don’t be afraid to shoot a dm to me so I can add it)

Note for graders: Solaris is a NPC due to scooping.

Last edited:
img_7413-jpeg.1157435

Strolling along, Albert casually observed the celestial wonders of this unfamiliar world, his gaze split between the captivating sky and the path ahead. The twin moons, one green and the other pink, cast an enchanting glow, guiding his way through the night.

Though not particularly thrilled about the adventurer guild's chosen meeting time, Albert didn't want to fuss over details when it came to selecting quests. After all, he had left his fate to chance, randomly picking this particular mission. It promised something different, a maze of puzzles instead of the usual monster-slaying or rescue missions. It felt like stepping into a game, but Albert knew better than to underestimate any challenge.

Approaching a trio of fellow adventurers, Albert greeted them with a casual wave. "Hey there, fellow adventurers, perhaps?" he inquired with curiosity. It was clear to him that they weren't out for a leisurely stroll at this hour. "The more, the merrier," he mused to himself, unfazed by the prospect of joining forces with strangers.

"I'm Albert, from Ryke. I'm here for the maze," he announced, producing the request from the adventurers guild and offering it for their inspection. "Are you guys here for the same thing?" The group before him seemed potentially diverse and colorful, potentially interesting companions for his first official party.

Hunter Asphalt
IMG_0172.png
Each day had been normal for hunter asphalt. Get to work, work, pay the bills. It sucked but that was his life. As a child, he had imagined adults as monster slaying, dragon killing knights. Now he was just a nervous guy that struggled to pay his bills and wished for an adventure, even though he knew he would probably freeze in fear. For a while he was scared to go near the guild, let alone the bulletin board. A quest? What if there were monsters and he got his arm blown off by a dragon? Gosh no! He already had enough adventure here at work.

But sometimes his mind would wander off and he would dream. Dream of amazing adventures, Saving a princess, Slaying the dragon. And after a pay raise, the dream started to become more and more reachable.he could even afford a better hammer than that crappy old thing he had used for years! Hunter had stopped by the adventurers guild one day, taking a look at the board “A Maze? That seems easy enough to start with. Unless there are bugs.. Or monsters!” He shuddered and held his backpack. He should probably be getting to work now, but he told himself he’d look at it after work.

That had been a couple days ago. Now he was walking in the dark, hoping he would meet some strangers. He gripped his hammer tightly and felt his callouses rub against the handle. Finally he reached an area where the moon seemed to glow like a nightlight, yet make the area so much darker at the same time. The people seemed to loom over him in all directions. First impressios would be crucial. “U-Uh, i hope I’m not late.” He rubbed his arm a bit and turned around, recognizing only the fae’s pointy ears in the dimly lit situation.

Last edited:
Rowan Thorn
rowan.jpg
Rowan strolled through the night, her posture straight, with an ease of a tiger- the false easiness of it full of tension, not revealing the fact that if someone attacked her, she wouldn't roll over and take it, but would fight back. Rowan had answered the job offering, although she wasn't much of an artisan for one very specific reason- these jobs tended to have high pain rates, sometimes even becoming jobs that killed people. So she would let the others do their work, and she would make sure everyone got out alive.
That, and the fact that working gave money that could be exchanged for goods and services, which would allow her to maintain her current living situation.

The Fae, if reputation had proceeded her from the failed mission against the Eastern Empire, might know of her title as a See Inquisitor, which might change their opinion of her, considering she had been extremely helpful in keeping everyone alive during...all of that. Or not. Either way, she would join the other two, catching the person paying them saying they would be in a maze.

She didn't look twice at Solaris, but mainly because she didn't exactly care about her being an "abomination," which unless genetic experimentation had been done on her, seemed like a term that came from someone ignorant.

The thought of a maze made her sigh heavily, as these people made it sound so easy. Which it wouldn't be. She had a feeling it wouldn't be that easy. "Just go in and act as if there will be bugs and monsters behind every door. That's how we'll stay alive." Rowan replied, coming up to approach the group. "My name is Rowan." She would then introduce herself, before falling silent.

• OoC Info

TLDR:
    The group is told what to expect while Alexander, Marco and Solaris introduce themselves. This is the last post in which any more characters can show up.

Will loosely be using the Advanced Rules to teach The new players basic combat rules.

Players:
    Albert: Alvareezy Alvareezy
    Hunter Asphalt: DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57
    Rowan Thorn: slifer37 slifer37 (goal: Find cool items/property)
    Sar: Gears Gears (goals: eat food, make friends)

Universal goals:
    Clear the maze and figure out the puzzles.

(If these characters have any goal in particular don’t be afraid to shoot a dm to me so I can add it)

Maxwell
sample_568cfdbd0ce5cc09e74c23da7ffdd100.jpg
And Solaris wouldn't be very far off the mark with her assumption as a certain draconian was running late to what was supposed to be the meetup time that the guild put out. This was supposed to be his first quest in quite a while and he'd be damned that he made a bad first impression on the people that he would be entrusting his life onto and vice versa as he rushed onto the scene and luckily for him it seemed that the group that was taking on the quest hadn't departed yet.

"Apologies for the delay, I got held up by a couple things here and there but I'm here at last! My name is Maxwell and its nice to meet all of you for today's quest! From my understanding it should be a simple trip through a maze while cutting through any monsters that get in our way. I guess there are supposed to be some puzzles too that we're supposed to solve but I doubt they'll be as dangerous as anything else within the maze."

He would declare with confidence despite his tardiness as he casted a quick gaze over his group of future companions for this quest. They seemed decently competent in his eyes at least so there wasn't much of a needed to get overbearing about their safety when they probably had that figured out already. Still though he wasn't one to slack off on looking out for his companions for as long as they fought by his side while sharing the same goals at the end of the day.

Hunter Asphalt
IMG_0187.png
He squeaked as the wall opened and he jumped. His face turned a hot red and he prayed that they weren’t looking at him. It was always a bit nice to meet another fae, though he didn‘t know much about the see so most conversations were abrupt. “H-Hi. Im hunter and i don’t really like crowds. Or bugs. or most things reallyHis voiced went to a small mumble at the last sentence. He was a grown man, He shouldn’t be this afraid for Zeus’s sake! And yet he felt his legs betray him and shake, his voice shake and stutter at every sentence. He didn’t know why he was afraid. He hated this feeling of Powerlessness. Of being so weak and unable to do anything. He looked down at the ground in a pitiful attempt not to embarrass himself any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back