• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Hello, im pretty interested in this! Ermm, so where do I begin? And is it still accepting new members??
It is accepting new people and typically people start in the Lore thread to know what the world is about. With the world loosely in mind and a character concept, you then look at the rules thread to copy the character skeleton into the character thread. you work with me and the rules thread to fill in the character sheet :3

Hello, I just stumbled across this, and I'm already pretty interested! I have still in the reading progress and I will tell you when I'm done with reading the lore and rules. Anyway if you're still accepting players, then I'll join in!

Hello, I just stumbled across this, and I'm already pretty interested! I have still in the reading progress and I will tell you when I'm done with reading the lore and rules. Anyway if you're still accepting players, then I'll join in!
Yep still accepting. Join our discord and let's make a character ^_^

I don't use disc at the moment, is there any way possible to make a character here? (Note that I may join there when I return to using disc sometime)
Yes. Characters are created using the skeleton and rules in the rules thread and posted and stored in the character thread for use in our ih world and setting talked about by the lore thread.

Discord just an ease of communication tool and not necessary for rp so long as you stay in communication with members :3

Oh, what races are available? Hmm... I'd like to do a fire magic main, maybe? My second ideas are healer or necromancy of some sort, but fire would definitely be on top of my list!

Oh, what races are available? Hmm... I'd like to do a fire magic main, maybe? My second ideas are healer or necromancy of some sort, but fire would definitely be on top of my list!
Fire mage sounds good. The races could be anything you are willing to work for generally but we have 4 main catagories: human, fae, beastman, construct. 5th being a monster which is an evil variant of one of the other four.

EtherealShadows EtherealShadows sure

First, on the rules page at the top, copy the character skeleton. Should be in 2nd post down I think.

Then post it into the character thread. Both links at the top of most threads for ih.

From there, you just fill out the normal stuff like name and the like.

You have 105pts to spend on skills, stats, equipment.

Each stat upgrade is 7pts.

Each skill purchase and upgrade is the cost listed on the skill. All skills are on the rules page in the skill post.

Equipment (like the magic catalyst you will need to cast spells) is usually 7pts to buy and upgrade.

For a half elf fire mage, I'd recommend the following:

Stats
Intelligence E (7pts) - Let's you use brainy skills, senses, and magic.

Skills
Magic F (7pts) - needed to use magic
Fire affinity F (7pts) - gives your abilities a firey nature
Feature: darkvision (7pts) - common skill among elves but optional.
Feature: elf ears (0pts cosmetic)
Enhanced senses: hearing F (7pts) - another skill that's elf like in nature.

Equipment
Catalyst F - 7pts (shape can be whatever like a wand or staff or crystal etc)

From there, you have many points left. You can strengthen what you have or grab more things to better flesh out the character.

Hello everyone, I'm Goodknight Song, it's nice to meet you all. Novama-san has been very nice and has been helping me, he suggested my introducing myself.

Damn apparently you guys are a thing being all over the place. Shoulda not judged the title. Props to you guys. Who do I gotta suck up to to nepo my way in?

Damn apparently you guys are a thing being all over the place. Shoulda not judged the title. Props to you guys. Who do I gotta suck up to to nepo my way in?
click on the other thread link to get the character skeleton then post it to the character sheet the other link is the link to the rules thread. There is a discord that's where most of the ooc chat happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back