• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Blackish Blackish hey. Good questions. I'll explain.

1. Throwing relies on strength stat in IH system.

2. Range technique is not required to throw weapons. However, it dictates the max range at which you can apply special effects beyond damage to your thrown weapon(s).

3. Making range your first technique is wise.

4. While it is possible to mix magic and martial skills together for powerful effects, a more efficient option in your case may be to take the blight technique as 2nd technique. With the element you choose when you make the technique, you can give your knives element specific damage like the Naruto Chakra coating and flavor text it as a magic infusion.

5. Correct magic skill by itself has limited use. You would combine it with other skills to give the mana shape and purpose to take on the classification of a spell.

6. Energize at F grade permits that ability grade to be used more than one time in a post. Normally it would only be used once and then all F grades go on cooldown until next post with character.

Mentor at F allows for the free purchase of 14pt techniques like vampirism.

7. Yes, pocket dimension has been flavored multiple ways. How you access the contents are generally up to you.
I appreciate the prompt response. Thanks for clarifying questions 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7. As for number 4, I did consider that, but with the kit I'm trying to put together, I'm limited at F grade for the fighting style, so I can't take Blight yet. Although it isn't as conventional/practical of doing it, would the combination of magic and fighting style I gave be doable? With the combination of skills I took, it was the more economical choice for now. As for the skill "Mentor", I'm a bit confused. I hope you don't mind me clarifying again. In how its described, it includes this phrase "May not be applied to the acquisition of new techniques or fighting style upgrades." Are the 14 point techniques the exemption to this rule?

Blackish Blackish

Ability that is fighting style+range+magic is a plausible ability. Has good beginner flavor.

Good point, the wording of mentor does contradict its F grade use. I will correct that.

Its intention is it cannot be used to buy fighting style upgrades. By default, buying a fighting style upgrade gives you a 7pt reduction to the acquisition of the new technique you get with the upgrade.
Mentor is primarily ment to be used for the independent upgrade of techniques.

Example B fighting style. First technique is F grade range. A C grade mentor would be able to upgrade that F grade range technique to C grade for free. Fortunately, fighting style is high. If fighting style was D then the mentor would only allow free upgrade of technique to D.

Blackish Blackish

Ability that is fighting style+range+magic is a plausible ability. Has good beginner flavor.

Good point, the wording of mentor does contradict its F grade use. I will correct that.

Its intention is it cannot be used to buy fighting style upgrades. By default, buying a fighting style upgrade gives you a 7pt reduction to the acquisition of the new technique you get with the upgrade.
Mentor is primarily ment to be used for the independent upgrade of techniques.

Example B fighting style. First technique is F grade range. A C grade mentor would be able to upgrade that F grade range technique to C grade for free. Fortunately, fighting style is high. If fighting style was D then the mentor would only allow free upgrade of technique to D.
Thank you gain. I think that's about it. I'll be putting everything together and hopefully get the character done in the next hour or two.

Novama Novama I posted my sheet in the character thread. I tried my best to justify the abundance of items and where they would be stored (Pocket Dimension). I also couldn't think of other abilities for now. Here's hoping I didn't screw up that much. For the template of the sheet, I mostly copied Shatter Shard Shatter Shard 's Cleo Rom.

chara looks cooooll!!!

i'll lookie over in a bit (i just got my wisdom teeth removed, there's blood everywhere, and my mouth feels super numb >:'T)

For anybody that wants to join, join the discord as well. I recommend doing so, we talk alot about plots on there.

oh i forgot (shirokane reminded me hahaha)--

joining the discord would be pretty nice~ we have some community events in the making, namely a fanfiction contest that's going on right now! <3

chara looks cooooll!!!

i'll lookie over in a bit (i just got my wisdom teeth removed, there's blood everywhere, and my mouth feels super numb >:'T)
Thank you. I had to meet the standards this roleplay has set.

For anybody that wants to join, join the discord as well. I recommend doing so, we talk alot about plots on there.
I'll have to get to it then. I was suppose to make an account earlier today.

oh i forgot (shirokane reminded me hahaha)--

joining the discord would be pretty nice~ we have some community events in the making, namely a fanfiction contest that's going on right now! <3
Fan fiction contest? Just for the heck of it?

come in come in come in
937511856598290462.gif

Sorry for being a bother, but the link to the discord page isn't working for me. Any other way to get in?
Odd, how did you try to enter the discord? It's working for me. What is it saying when you click on the link?

Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Hey! Thanks for joining the rp! If you have any questions you can tag me here.

We'll be doing four day post deadline. If you happen to be busy and can't make your post, we can give you extra day, just let me know ahead of time. But overall just have fun! Glad to have you!

Heya, can someone help me out? I would like to join Isekai Hell, but I have no idea how to go about it.
you can join the discord and we can help as well. Link for the discord is in the first message.
So first things first I would glance through the lore to get a general idea then go to the other link it had the character sheets stuff post a sheet and then post a link in the mod request channel on the discord or send the link to nova or one of the character mods.
I would suggest joining the discord for faster responses.

M'kay thanks. My current device is basically a brick, and struggles to use Discord, so I'll have to get to that later. Can you tell me where I can find the lore?
Edit: Wait nevermind, I'm just stupid. I see it now.

Hey guys I’m new over here and just finished up my character nice meeting you all!

Also, please let me know if anyone is still looking form someone to join their group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back