• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GarnaalProductions

Certified Simpin' Shrimp
Ahoy, me good folks of RP Nation!

'Tis your local marine roach here, starting up her first-ever RP ad on this site. What it's about should be clear from the title, but obviously I ain't gonna leave it at the bare bones!

Alright, so, to make a long story short, I'd love to try my hand at an Ōkami fan RP taking place at least 100 years or more after the events of the first game. We'd have to do a bit of a worldbuilding to figure out what Nippon'd look like at this point, though it is the free reign here that should make it fun! In this scenario, we'd be playing OCs, who can of course have any kind of connection to the known and loved characters of the game(s), but are entirely of our own making otherwise. Multiple characters are more than welcome to, as well as colorful NPCs aplenty to keep our adventure interesting & alive.

With that outta the way, let us talk some OOC details too! What you gotta know about me that might be important is:
  • I can write in any RPing style, but prefer literate paragraphs over all else!
  • I dig me some proper banter behind the scenes, be it on PMs or Discord.
  • I will be patient with your replying speed, and ask you to return that favor.
  • I'll only accept a couple of people 'cause I'm a busy shrimp, nothing personal!
That about wraps it up! Since we'll be going with the style and vibe of the source material, we won't have to worry about any gore/sexual triggers, altough if you happen to have anything that can be included into the Ōkami-verse that you're not comfortable with, lemme know beforehand! If any'o this strikes your fancy, don't be afraid to comment under this thread or (smarter move) send me a PM.

Looking forward to go on some ridiculous (mis)adventures with you fair fellas! Wishing you all a swag day/night/whatever!
~ GarnaalProductions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back