• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long-run Fandom rp partner search (Oc x Oc only, no canon characters)

spiker648

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to rp a few fandoms with me. I've got rough plots in mind for each and tend to take on the GM role in my rp's, but of course I'm open to brainstorming and suggestions.

Here is what I'm looking for:
- an rp partner who is 18+. I don't mind if our characters are slightly underage (like 16+) as I would like to avoid smut entirely
- OC x OC, no canon characters here please. I also don't do doubling
- descriptive writing style, no two word or two line responses. I'm not going to be a stickler for exact reply length but I do ask for at least 2 paragraphs per reply so I have something to build off of
- no pressure on replying instantly, I know people get busy and I myself may not reply much more than once a day/a couple times a week at times depending on my irl stuff
- ideally I'd be looking for someone to play a female character, as I enjoy romantic subplots and only do MxF. Having said that, romance is not a requirement and I am open to rping with male characters
- please no mary/gary sue. I live for the drama. I breathe the drama. Don't solve big problems in a single reply.
- I have no real triggers, but please tell me up front if you have any that I should be aware of. I'm not afraid to go dark with my characters backstories and I need to know what to avoid.
- I usually play 1 main character and a countless number of side characters as they are needed. I ask you to bring at least a couple of OC's to add in to the mix
- face claim is preferred but not necessary if you have a strong description of your characters appearance
- I enjoy making friends, so OORP talk is more than welcome, for both rp planning and just general chat! All boundaries will be respected of course, just let me know what yours are

Now for the fandoms. I rp a fair few, but here are the main ones I'm looking for at the moment:
- One Piece
- Asterisk War
- Sword Art Online

Any others, feel free to ask and I'll let you know if I am interested in that series at the moment. I'm not looking for original rp's at this time.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested. Feel free to reply here and we can move forward from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back