• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RazzsHavoc

Heya! I am Havoc or Banri, which ever ya prefer I don't mind :) I am interested in finding active or somewhat active Roleplayers in doing any AniManga roleplays. I am open to crossovers or Alternative Universes, as I am not strictly canon-based and I am multifandom; however, I am strictly in character and I like to keep things interesting in my own way. I usually roleplay in Fantasy, Mafia or Supernatural AUs! But, I am open to any other AU ideas. I am semi-lit to literate (at times, multi-para) and I am willing to mirror anyone's length! I can roleplay Canon Characters (I have characters that I main) and I have two OCs that I am willing to use in any plots (if any of you are only interested in OC and OC roleplay). Here are the roleplay interests I have:

Tokyo Revengers
Seraph of the End
Demon Slayer
Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun
Jujutsu Kaisen
Haikyu!!

+ There are others, but I can't think of any more at the very moment. You can always introduce another AniManga and we can work something out! (possibly a Crossover) +

Other than my interests, I do have some limitations and these should be taken in consideration:
- Please be patient with replies! Let me know if you are too busy to reply. Communication ooc is incredibly important to me
- I am willing to do romance (open to any) if chemistry is built overtime and is not rushed
- Try to stay IC! This goes out to Canons and OCs
- Let me know if there are any issues regarding of the RP; always establish your boundaries, as your well-being is important
- No onelining! At least a paragraph (semi-lit)
- I do not mind age just please be considerate of boundaries!
- Sharing ideas is always open and don't be discouraged to share them!

Of course, we can always bond OOC! I don't mind making friends :) Its way more fun when there is a friendship or a sense of connection outside of RP and is not treated like some sort of business. If you are interested, please message me and we can get to know each other and plan something out! Thank you for viewing <3

Heya! I am Havoc or Banri, which ever ya prefer I don't mind :) I am interested in finding active or somewhat active Roleplayers in doing any AniManga roleplays. I am open to crossovers or Alternative Universes, as I am not strictly canon-based and I am multifandom; however, I am strictly in character and I like to keep things interesting in my own way. I usually roleplay in Fantasy, Mafia or Supernatural AUs! But, I am open to any other AU ideas. I am semi-lit to literate (at times, multi-para) and I am willing to mirror anyone's length! I can roleplay Canon Characters (I have characters that I main) and I have two OCs that I am willing to use in any plots (if any of you are only interested in OC and OC roleplay). Here are the roleplay interests I have:

Tokyo Revengers
Seraph of the End
Demon Slayer
Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun
Jujutsu Kaisen
Haikyu!!

+ There are others, but I can't think of any more at the very moment. You can always introduce another AniManga and we can work something out! (possibly a Crossover) +

Other than my interests, I do have some limitations and these should be taken in consideration:
- Please be patient with replies! Let me know if you are too busy to reply. Communication ooc is incredibly important to me
- I am willing to do romance (open to any) if chemistry is built overtime and is not rushed
- Try to stay IC! This goes out to Canons and OCs
- Let me know if there are any issues regarding of the RP; always establish your boundaries, as your well-being is important
- No onelining! At least a paragraph (semi-lit)
- I do not mind age just please be considerate of boundaries!
- Sharing ideas is always open and don't be discouraged to share them!

Of course, we can always bond OOC! I don't mind making friends :) Its way more fun when there is a friendship or a sense of connection outside of RP and is not treated like some sort of business. If you are interested, please message me and we can get to know each other and plan something out! Thank you for viewing <3
Greetings! Is this still open?
I love crossovers--And I'd love to do a rp in the world of Toilet Bound or Seraph of the End!
I use canons! (and usually from various fandoms, *shrug*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back