• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M x F romance story: goodie two shoes x Criminal

Hazel_

:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello veiwer :) im glad I had caught your interest im not going to make this too long but I have been roleplaying for about 6 years I also only roleplay Females, and tend to vary with my writing length, im also open to writing as much is needed I dont go by a specific requirment since quality is better than quantity. I also dont like putting pressure on the idea of a speficic amount of words for each reply. So im pretty open as long as its not one liners.

For the roleplay I have been really into Criminal x Goodie shoes roleplay

Heres a few ideas on how this can play out: (of course this is not set in stone we can do something completely different or change aspects :) )

- F (17) and M (19) they could be childhood bestfriends, where the female doesnt know about her bestfriends illegal actions and she leans on him for support through her family life, and her boyfriend. In addition the male could have bullying actions towards people around him (besides her) so she tries to help him through it. He helps her through her family struggles and her boyfriends treatment of her (eventually helping to get her to leave). This is still pretty open idea.

- F (19) and M (21) again there childhood bestfriends, however they have lost communicate with one another. One day as the female walks down the city she runs into your character committing a crime however she gets caught in the crossfire and he doesnt do whatever he was going to do (or saves her) but she doesnt know it was him. Later on she works at the cinima relizing they both work there and they talk getting closer again not relizing he was the same criminal she had ran into.

- F(17) and M(19) they have never met but maybe they meet through a job they had in common or they run into each other all the time and decided to finally get to know the other person.

- F(17) and M(19) childhood bestfriends who hadnt spoken in a long time, my character decides to go to a party for the first time and finds her boyfriend cheating on her she ends up walking out and runs into your character and things go from there.

- Lastly... if you have an ideas on a roleplay for goodie two shoes x criminal please let me know im always open for new ideas :)

Thank you for getting through this if I still caught your interest please send me a pm

Thanks again <3

Hello veiwer :) im glad I had caught your interest im not going to make this too long but I have been roleplaying for about 6 years I also only roleplay Females, and tend to vary with my writing length, im also open to writing as much is needed I dont go by a specific requirment since quality is better than quantity. I also dont like putting pressure on the idea of a speficic amount of words for each reply. So im pretty open as long as its not one liners.

Heres a few ideas on how this can play out: (of course this is not set in stone we can do something completely different or change aspects :) )

- F (17) and M (19) they could be childhood bestfriends, where the female doesnt know about her bestfriends illegal actions and she leans on him for support through her family life, and her boyfriend. In addition the male could have bullying actions towards people around him (besides her) so she tries to help him through it. He helps her through her family struggles and her boyfriends treatment of her (eventually helping to get her to leave). This is still pretty open idea.

- F (19) and M (21) again there childhood bestfriends, however they have lost communicate with one another. One day as the female walks down the city she runs into your character committing a crime however she gets caught in the crossfire and he doesnt do whatever he was going to do (or saves her) but she doesnt know it was him. Later on she works at the cinima relizing they both work there and they talk getting closer again not relizing he was the same criminal she had ran into.

- F(17) and M(19) they have never met but maybe they meet through a job they had in common or they run into each other all the time and decided to finally get to know the other person.

- F(17) and M(19) childhood bestfriends who hadnt spoken in a long time, my character decides to go to a party for the first time and finds her boyfriend cheating on her she ends up walking out and runs into your character and things go from there.

- Lastly... if you have an ideas on a roleplay for goodie two shoes x criminal please let me know im always open for new ideas :)

Thank you for getting through this if I still caught your interest please send me a pm

Thanks again <3
Bump

Thanks again <3
bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back