• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 ー ᴍᴀɪɴ

d7f73fc7e22ab0c26bb7219f50db802a6cb62cef.png

Yudai Oshiro
After finishing his cookie, he grabbed another cookie before returning his attention to Kaiyo. Damn, she is persistent. She did say more brownies though. Another word caught his interest. What does she mean by 'dangerous'? He narrowed his eyes, she did say she was a demon and demon's aren't friendly by any means. "I need more time to think about it, I'll give you an answer later." Requests like that weren't simple to answer and he needed to more time to think on it. Yudai turned his attention away from Kaiyo and back to Tsubaki who seemed to be happy that he liked the cookies. He finished the cookie in his hand, wiping the crumbs off. If he ate anymore, he'd have to train himself even harder. Upon hearing that she lost her dad, Yudai felt bad for her but his facial features remained neutral. He couldn't imagine a world without his father, he was the only person he cared about in his life. He wasn't exactly the comforting type but he silently sent condolences her way.

He narrowed his eyes when she inquired about his quirk, he didn't really like talking about his quirk and since he's already talked about it, his enthusiasm was almost zero but she did make cookies, damned good ones. Might as well give her an answer, she did say she was new. Yudai sighed before answering,
"Well my quirk isn't all that complicated, It basically transfers-" He was going to continue but was cut off rudely by a new figure in front of them. He turned his head study him and recognized from earlier in the day, the guy who started all that ruckus. Yudai never introduced himself to him and was quickly realizing why. His name was escaping his thoughts, was it Yin? He thought that he had overheard it and went with that name for now.

His rant was increasingly making Yudai mad, especially since he was attacking Tsubaki and Kaiyo even though they had nothing to do with it. He groaned in obvious frustration, using the wall to help get himself up to his feet. He pulled his cigarette carton from his pocket, grabbing one and putting the carton away. He nonchalantly lit it with his lighter, stuffing the lighter back into his pants. He took a long drag from it, releasing it into the face of Jin. "Name is Yin right? I got a few problems with what you just said." He said his demeanor getting serious, trying his best to hold in his anger.

"First of all-" He took another drag from his cigarette, releasing into the air, "Why the fuck are you even here? Second, don't talk to Kaiyo like that, same thing with Tsubaki. She's a demon but manages to have more manners then you, it's fucking pathetic." He took another long drag to try and calm himself but it wasn't working. He let out the cloud of smoke before continuing, "Third, if you're so against littering, why don't you pick them up yourself since you seem so adamant about it. It would save me the trouble since you seem closer." He said, a deadly smile growing on his lips, his ruby red gaze piercing into Jin. He breifly switched his gaze to Hitoshi but looked away as he seemed innocent enough. A smirk grew on Yudai's face as he reached into his pocket, "You look like you could use a cigarette, want one?" He said holding one out in front of him, trying to keep his face serious. He wasn't sure if it was going to set him off or not but he was more then prepared for things if he wanted to get physical.

Interactions: Beann Beann , Zatanna Zatanna MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
Mentions: Jenzo Jenzo

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon
Hearing Tsubaki had lost her father recently caused Kaiyo’s smile to disappear immediately. “I’m so sorry to hear that, Tsubaki.” She reached out to grab both her hands in a comforting manner. “I lost my mother too, about two and a half months ago.” While she couldn’t really go into detail without tearing up, she still wanted to express her empathy toward her classmate. It was always hard losing a parent, Kaiyo thought she was doing a decent job of shouldering the grief but she wondered how Tsubaki was holding up. As sad as it was, maybe it could be something they would bond over; finding friendship in comfort. “If you ever want to talk about it, I’ll always make time.” She squeezed her hands gently before letting go.

Her attention turned back to Yudai when he finally responded to her three reasons. She thought the first two were solid but the third reason could definitely use a little more work. He said he would think about it and give her an answer later which was still a win in her book since he hadn’t completely said no yet. Perhaps a better batch of brownies would sway his decision but only time would tell, it was just the first day of school after all. “I understand. Thank you for considering.” Kaiyo smiled before looking back to Tsubaki.

“My quirk allows me to transform into a demon. Y’know with the horns and wings - the whole package.” Her quirk was pretty straight forward for the most part but it was the ‘dangerous’ part she didn’t want to explain. “Uh, I would demonstrate but I have to wear special fabric since I grow in size too...they custom made my gym uniform but I’m still waiting for the regular ones.” Kaiyo figured it would be best for Tsubaki to understand her quirk better during combat class so that would have to wait until tomorrow. She already knew Yudai’s quirk but she remained silent to allow him to explain it to their classmate.

“So, even next to a dumpster, you can’t even bother to at least throw your cigarette butts away.”

Hearing a familiar voice, Kaiyo turned to look up at Jin who did not look pleased to see the three of them hanging around. “...why not just throw yourself in with the rest of the garbage where you belong.” She raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what his problem was. “Hey, that’s uncalled for -” Jin continued with his rant, only now he turned his attention from Yudai to her instead. What did she even do? It’s not like she was smoking too. All she did was offer Yudai brownies and asked to be trained. Kaiyo did not like to frown, she was never one to bring in negative energy but his next words caused her eyebrows to furrow.

She opened her mouth to speak but Yudai had already begun addressing Jin after pulling out another cigarette and blowing the smoke right into his face. “Second, don’t talk to Kaiyo like that,” Her eyes widened slightly, surprised to hear Yudai even defend her. Considering his rude words back in homeroom class, she wouldn’t have expected him to stand up for her like that. She stared at him for a moment, her face felt a little warm and she could feel her heartbeat a little faster than normal. ‘Ah, this warm feeling…?’

Kaiyo tried her best to shake off the new feeling, wanting to focus on what was happening in the moment. She watched Yudai offer Jin a cigarette, obviously a jab at him for what he said earlier. “Jin, that was awfully inconsiderate of you to say those things. I’ve been bullied since primary school because of my quirk and here I thought it would be different, so thanks for proving me wrong. And to say Yudai belongs in the garbage is just plain rude, at least he doesn’t judge based on my quirk.” At this point, Kaiyo rose to her feet and posted herself in between Yudai and Jin. She didn’t want this to escalate into a fight but she did want to give Jin a piece of her mind, which was rare. “I’m disappointed in you. And...and I think an apology from you is warranted.”

Taiyou Academy - ??? - Somewhere behind the school?

A little angry?

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

Zatanna Zatanna | Interacted with Tsubaki
Slav Slav | Interacted with Yudai
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal | Interacted with Jin
coded by natasha.

Miyata Shunjiro

Before he had even be able to take more than a few steps, he was suddenly called out to, and he froze. He was sure they were referring to him, unless another person with a Quirk extremely similar to his own had walked in, and then he felt like he would seem like an idiot for reacting to it. Preparing for the worst, he turned around shyly, keeping his eyes turned more towards the ground than towards the eyes of others as the black-haired girl continued to speak to him, and he realized that she was merely looking for his help, and Shunjiro noticed the surprising amount of food that was now covering the blonde girls back.

His antennae perked up, sticking almost straight up into the air. Even his wings flapped a small bit, as he realized that they weren't calling him out to taunt him at all, but instead to include him in what was happening! Though, what was happening in the cafeteria at this exact moment wasn't necessarily good, they were still calling him over to help, which was one of the top three things he was good at. At least, that's what he thought. Unable to form any words from excitement, he nodded vigorously as he scanned the cafeteria for where the napkins were. Noticing them on a table by the fountain he had just been at, he was about to set off for them before he was suddenly grabbed, held in place as his feet tried to pull him forward to no avail. Flashbacks of horrible situations like this flew into his mind, and he nervously turned his head as the fiery blonde pulled him into a sort of embrace, causing blood to rush to the hornet's face once more, turning him a deep shade of orange. As much as this stemmed from the heat the girl was giving off, it was also...well, the first time he could remember any sort of girl outside his family willingly touching him.

She introduced herself as Evelyn, and Shunjiro just meekly nodded as his mind races at a million miles an hour, trying to think of some witty thing to say back after giving her hopeless expectations for his comedy. Usually the 'buzz off' joke was his go-to, and he had no idea what could top that, especially something he could come up with on the spot in front of so many people. His antennae kept twitching back and forth as he tried to reach for something, some good joke he could use as a comeback, but almost like he was vomiting it out, he just quietly said "I-I'm M-M-Miyata Sh-Shunjirooo...a-and I'm actually a h-hornet, not a b-b-bee..."

And then, as Evelyn got distracted by something else, Shunjiro just stumbled out of her grasp, using a table to support himself as he made his way finally over to the napkins. As he grabbed as many as he could hold, he kept thinking about what had just happened. His first physical interaction with another student, and it wasn't someone trying to clip his wings with scissors! And even better, it was a girl! An actual girl who willingly made contact with him outside of a dare! His spirits began to lift up as he realized that his high school life wouldn't be so bad after all. Unconsciously, his wings began to flap, lifting him up slightly off the ground as he floated back to Evelyn, a low buzzing sound filling the space around him as he got back to the blonde, beginning to dab at the food, doing his best to pull as much liquid as he could out before it caused any stains. He reached into his pocket again and, almost as if pulling from a limitless stockpile of certified Mom Items™, he pulled out a small laundry stick and began to rub it on some of the stains, pouring water from his bottle over it to try and get them out, but to mostly no avail. He had got to the stains too late, and as such, they were already settling in. He stepped back, his antennae drooping to signify how upset he was with himself. He turned to the black-haired girl that had called out to him, twiddling his thumbs as he searched for the words. "I d-did as much as I could...Sorry I c-can't be of more help, but if I can use the laundry room, I can maybe fix it..."

As he was finishing up, he was just barely out of the way of some stray food someone had decided was a good idea to chuck at Evelyn, and Shunjiro flinched as Evelyn began to yell at threaten the student. Shunjiro wanted to speak up and say something, but he was sure it wasn't his place to do something about it. He would most definitely just get in the way, as he usually did, and even if he did want to get involved, would that be rude to Evelyn, who was standing up for herself? Thankfully, it seemed like others had the idea to try and stop her before a full fight broke out, with the boy who had discharged a bullet into table trying to trying his best to verbally calm her down while another boy decided that it was better to try a more physical approach, though he quickly switched to berating them all until another girl walked up and put a stop to his badgering.

When the black-haired boy with the gun then directed his attention to himself and the black-haired girl who had also been helping clean up Evelyn, Shunjiro waved one of his hands, folding two of his arms in front of his chest while the last one rubbed the back of his neck, hunching his back as he tried to appear smaller. "Oh! No, no, no n-need. I wouldn't want to bother you, you know? I'm sure you're b-busy, you probably have your own stuff to deal with. I-I could never ask someone to take time out of their schedule for someone like me. I-I really do, uh, appreciate it, though! Oh! I should say my name, right, because it's dumb to forget that...I'm Miyata Sh-Shunjiro, but you don't really have to, um, remember that, if you don't want to."

God, he really needed to shut up at this point.

Mentions: Kanjo/Alexis SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 , Cafeteria Crew
Interactions: Kishiko Servant Servant , Evelyn Britt-21 Britt-21 , Jouhou poi poi

Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598678541486.png

Evelyn heard Jojo, though she wasnt sure if she wanted to spare the man after what he did. His care for her clothes along with Miyata was a kind gesture. But the blonde knew very well she'd need a new uniform. What she didn't expect out of this ordeal was her wrist to be stopped by a chain. Looking over her shoulder to see who even dared to stop her, those ruby eyes narrowed at the culprit. Her body soon being paralyzed and she had no idea why. The words that came out of this new opponent's trashy mouth only seemed to anger the blonde even more, her eyes even redder than before, indicating her rage was coming forth. "I've seen enough. You call yourselves heroes? You all are fucking idiots. You are no heroes. You're just edgy high schoolers with big ass mouths." he said, pushing her more and more, the smile on her face no longer there, her expression grim and dark. Then what does that make you, jerk? You talk as if you're better than all of us. it didn't stop there as he continued to bash the others. Which only crossed more lines before he targeted his words toward her. Words would hurt anyone and everyone just because of how cruel and ugly they could be. But to Evelyn, these words only fueled her desire to shut down the jerk starting this fight with her.

His chain had disappeared from her wrist and she fully turned toward him, standing there with that same grim expression, rage burning off of her aura while her fists were clenched "If you think I'm a disgrace, then you have another thing coming." she slowly began to walk toward him, watching as he charged her with his weapon, closing the space that kept them apart before he suddenly stopped. His body collapsing to the floor as she watched him with a look that could kill. She paused her own walk, hearing the other blonde speak up, her red eyes taking a look at her, tilting her head slightly. "Don't ever belittle yourself like that, Lex." already another nickname "I want to tell you this right now, I am strong enough to take care of myself. If a man wants to hit me, then I'd like to see him try. I didn't train with my brother for nothing. Evelyn." she simply said, continuing her walk over toward the pair, ignoring the words coming out from this man's mouth. "I would move if I were you. I won't hesitate to hit you as well." her threat sounded full, but it was very Empty for Alexis.

Eve had pushed Alexis aside and grabbed the male, lifting him up to his feet before socking him right in the face. "I can't believe you had the nerve to say horrible things about all of us. Yet you don't even know us." her jaw was tight and her fists were flexing every now and again before she grabbed his shirt, getting real close to his face as she could "We're all here to be Heros. If you're here to judge us and complain about how we act, then you can leave." she shoved him back towards a wall, still following suit "If you think you're tough shit, then hit me back, coward." she shot back, throwing another punch, then another and then slammed her fist into his chest, pushing him right into the wall "You're a fucking disgrace to what a hero is supposed to be. A loud mouth, irresponsible, annoying." those words echoed in her mind, only making her more angry as she grabbed his shirt once again in her fist while her other reeled back to punch him once again "Before you make stupid assumptions, maybe you should learn your classmates first!" she shouted, thrusting her fist forward.

Only for it to slam into the wall beside his head and explode. Sending debris everywhere while the smoke blinded everyone from the pair. It was clear in her eyes that she was showing restraint despite her rage and she released his shirt "From this day onward, you're nothing more to me than a trash can. Good for nothing and shits on everyone else." unless he managed to get on her good side, which was pretty difficult now. He was #1 on her shit list. Evelyn backed up from him and she emerged from the smoke, gathering her flask from the table she was once at and making her way out of the cafeteria. Her body was in rage mode and there was no where to put the excess energy that continued to build up within her body. The blonde's pace quickened, her hands beginning to tremble, needing to blow off some steam asap. Without breaking the school of course.

Mentioned: SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Refaulted Refaulted poi poi Servant Servant
Interacted: SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Refaulted Refaulted

Last edited:
Alexis Lykanth

The other girl tilted her head at Alexis' little speech, perhaps in sympathy for her calling herself names like that before telling Alexis she shouldn't beat herself over. In her most friendly kiwi accent, she responds. "I know, but I'm used to to at this point." She also gives her a nickname. It makes her blush just a little. Lex? I like the sound of that. I think I'll steal that... ( Literally Lol) She then explained that she could easily handle herself without her help. "I know, I know. But if you lived through what I did, hearing that your best friend had to go through that, you'd understand. I don't ever want to hear that happen to someone near me again. I...knew you could handle yourself, but me throwing myself for others is pretty much instinct for me." After that, she tells her her name. "Evelyn...that's pretty. Nice to meet ya." Eve asked her to move, pressumably to deal with the shithead behind her. Noticing the change of color in her eyes, probably due to her quirk, she obliges. "Okay, I'll move. Now, fuck him up for us." She says cheerfully as she slowly moves out of the way. A bit too slowly, as she is pushed out of the way by Eve before she could finish "Oh, you want me to move now, okay. Do your worse." This should be exciting to see. Also a good way to potentially see her quirk and what it does.

Watching her pick him up with ease and punch the living shit out of him, teaching him a lesson not to fuck with others...it was not only badass, but it also increased Lex's interest in her. It was...hot? Why did I try to protect her again? She can clearly handle herself. Something that cockhead dared underestimate. After punching the douche into a wall, Eve starts to calm down just a bit before rushing out of the scene. Lex considers going after her but... Someting tells her that isn't a good idea. Looking over at the douche reminds her of what could happen if she fucked with her, or anyone here possibly. She gets closer to inspect the damage. Its as bad as it looks. Well, he did deserve it, at least. She turns to face him, an annoyed and disappointed look on her face. "I don't know what you were expecting. You say we're disgraceful, yet you're the most disgraceful of us all. Calls us names like that. That just makes you sound weak. We'll all become heroes our own way, and it doesn't have to be your stupid picture perfect way." She then turns to return to her table alone, only to stop halfway through, her heart telling her to seek after her. I owe that girl. More than just payment for a change of clothes. Standing there hesitantly for a second, thinking if this is a good idea, she decides to turn back around and bolt out, following the other girl out. Fuck it. I have to. She taught me something. She felt a growing confidence bloom in her heart, the confidence to finally man up and talk, something she thought she'd never have. She could finally at least talk to girls now, and that was something she could be very grateful for for the rest of her life. If she was gonna talk with her, she had to pick her words wisely, or she'd suffer the same fate as that other guy.

Here's another garbage fire of a post lol
Mentioned: Kanjo
Interacted: Kanjo and Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Last edited:

tsu.jpg
❄ ❄ ❄ Tsubaki Aino ❄ ❄ ❄

Tsubaki was a little taken aback by Kaiyo comforting her about her dad, and sharing she had lost her mom recently too.
Shit... And she's nice too?! I can't hate her now! The girl thought to herself. She gave Kaiyo a soft smile, then looking at Yudai. He didn't say anything but he gave her a seemingly understanding look. Boys were usually bad with things like this, so it didn't really bother her.
"Thank you. Same for you Kaiyo. If you ever need anything I'm here. You too Yudai." She said softly before listening to Kaiyo explain her quirk. A demon? This cute perfect girl turns into a bad ass demon? That's so cool.

Looking over at Yudai while he started to explain his quirk but was interrupted. It was a dark haired boy. Definitely had the tall, dark, and handsome thing going on. Tsubaki was a little confused as the boy continued to talk. He obviously had some kind of problem with Yudai. It was only the first day, how could they have beef already? As the scene unfolded in front of her she couldn't help but fantasize a little.
Wow. Yudai is such a bad boy. He's so strong too. Not letting anyone disrespect him. This Jin guy is cute too but he's way too uptight. Although imagine them fighting over me instead of cigarettes..

Tsubaki snapped out of it when Jin brought Kaiyo into it. She wasn't even doing anything. And they certainly didn't drag her over here. Tsubaki stood up, continuing to listen to what was happening in front of her. "Why the fuck are you even here? Second, don't talk to Kaiyo like that, same thing with Tsubaki. She's a demon but manages to have more manners then you, it's fucking pathetic." Tsubaki's heart sank a little at how Yudai defended Kaiyo. What should I do? Do I say something or do I let them handle it..?
The girl listened to Kaiyo speak her mind, a little impressed by how well Kaiyo spoke her mind. Then her mind was made up. She walked over to the group, placing herself in between Jin and Yudai, while Jin spoke to some nerdy guy who looked like he was having a hard time getting around.
"You guys need to cool down." She said sending a little bit of cold snow in both Yudai and Jin's directions. Tsubaki cupped her hands together, creating a little ball of snow in her palms. As she held her hands together growing the ball of snow, her hair started to turn from brown to a cold white. Her warm brown eyes freezing over and turning blue.
"Sparklingggggg...... Snowwww!" She threw the ball up into the sky, it bursting in the air unleashing a tiny storm of beautiful snow flakes down on them.
"I don't know what is wrong with you boys. Always having to assert your dominance and have pissing competitions with each other... Jin your name is? If you want your peers to respect you, you should really change your attitude. It's off putting. And making fun of Kaiyo for her quirk? What are you 10? These two didn't drag me into anything. They were being really nice and we were having a moment. That is until you had to ruin it. I mean who do you think you are?"
Her usual warm cheery voice sounding soft and cold. As the snow finished falling to the ground, the white haired girl went and grabbed her stuff. Walking past her friends and stopping in front of Jin.
"Here. I made cookies for everyone. My name is Tsubaki." She said looking into his eyes and shoving a hard frozen cookie against his chest, continuing to walk past him. Stopping as she got to Hitoshi.
"Tsubaki. Pleasure. Hope you're not like your friend." The girl said looking him right in the eyes. Her hands still cold, she dropped a cookie in the boys hand.
"Kaiyo, Yudai. We'll talk later." She said loudly enough for them to hear. Lingering a moment to look at Yudai, giving him a small smirk before turning and walking away. Slipping in her headphones into her ears as she walked. She couldn't help but grin to herself.
Wasn't what I thought my first impression would be like but at least they won't forget me right?

239598-anime_girls-anime-Tomori_Nao-artwork-Charlotte_anime-blue_eyes-white_hair-school_uniform.jpg
(Tsubaki after using her quirk ^^)
<3 Slav Slav , Beann Beann , Jenzo Jenzo , MajesticCoal MajesticCoal <3

Last edited:
Hitoshi New Glasses Silently he listened to Jin speak. Giving him his complete attention as he would one of his own books, absorbing every word he spoke as lettering from its page. He nodded in agreeance with Jin’s statement as he found the facility quite rambunctious. He had brushed the situation off, never giving it much thought and assumed everyone was excited for the semester. As they continue their conversation, he noticed Jin’s attention shift towards the front of the facility. He shared the same look with Jin watching On Ji erupted from the cafeteria. It would take him a moment longer to identify her as On Ji

Hitoshi shifted his attention towards Jin, shooting him an inquisitive look as he mentions something about an arrival of a man bringing him his prescription. The statement had left him temporarily confused, ”Why does he have my prescription?” An uncomfortable smile crept across his face as he groaned quietly beneath his breath. This was his first time speaking with Jin since introduction from the classroom. He imagined the man had come from a wealthy family, simply by the way he carried himself. ”People with money sure can be scary sometimes.“ The thought ran shivers down his spine as he wondered what else he knew about him. But, before he had time to respond to his statement, Jin was already on the move, heading towards the odor of tobacco coming from a distance. “Eh…I have so many questions I don’t think I want answers too.”

As Hitoshi was about to take a step forwards to follow after Jin. He immediately stopped, pivoting around to face On Ji. His eyes narrowed, struggling to find her frame amongst the trees she retreated too. Spotting the curly hair girl, he shouted out to her quickly checking on her well-being. “Eh~ On-Ji? Are you doing ok over?” He made a hand motion signaling the ‘OK’ sign at her. Waiting a moment for a response, he would glance back at Jin whose frame was becoming blurry once again. “If you need help, I’ll be there. Just…Give me a minute to get some glasses?” Still perplexed on Jin’s previous statement on his prescription. He felt a bit bad just leaving like this, but he wouldn’t be much help if he couldn’t see what was going on.

He carefully trotted off after Jin, catching up with him as he began to converse with another group of students. It took him a bit of effort to identify two of them, while the other remained anonymous to him. Hitoshi idly listened as Jin began to scold the group of the use of tobacco and littering on school property. He heartily agreed with his assessment of the situation nodding along as he spoke. If they wanted to partake in such activities at least take those actions off school grounds. His nodding halted when he heard the remark of being a demon. His eyes weaken as he glanced over to Kaiyo a bit uncomfortable by the comment. “tsch… that was a bit much.” He uttered, unsure if anyone really heard him muttered it.

Nervously he rubbed his thumb between his middle and ring finger trying to keep track of the conversation. Hitoshi was unsure how he should respond to the situation or if he should at all. He still didn’t know any of these people all to well and this could be a norm between them. As his mind scrambled on what action to take, he noticed the blur vehicle appear from behind them. He strained his eyes to examine the vehicle from afar and take note of the occupant within the vehicle. He observed the occupant depart his vehicle and began to approach the group closer, the man's gaunt appearance began to take shape. He winced back, unsure what to make of the gaunt looking man. Instinctively, he ready two fingers as a precaution encase he had to use his quirk. However, his worries were vanquished when the man offered him a set of glasses. Cautiously, he accepted the glasses from the man unsure who this person was or perhaps what he was. In silence he watched the man retreat to his vehicle without a word which made the situation more mysterious. As he continued to watch the man, he felt the touch of another person grasp hold of his shoulder, causing him to snap out of his stupor. “Right…” He responded to Jin as he spoke to him as he examined the glasses thoroughly. Taking note that they were the same brand as his previous one. “Yeah, this is not weird at all.” Taking a second to place the glasses on his face. He glanced around examining the area and his fellow students nearby. He squinted back against the fishbowl effect as his eyes have begun to adjust to the new set of glasses. “I appreciate you going out of your way like this. But we are gonna really need to have a serious conversation about this later.”

When Yudai spoke out against Jin. His attention quickly snapped towards the man wearing a concern look upon his face. He remained motionless for a moment as he took everything, he just said to Jin in. The man had raised a valuable point, however, the soapbox he was standing on was faulty. As he finished his rant his attention was awarded to Kaiyo who was now speaking on her behalf about Jin’s comment to her. A frown pressed his lips as he heard her tale of being bullied about her quirk, children could be so cruel at times. Rubbing his left temple to fight off his advancing headache, his mind swirled about the situation, ”Troublesome” was the best way to describe it. Suddenly, his weary headache subsided for a moment as the newcomer step in between Jin and Yudai. It looks like she was in protest about the situation and notifying them to stop acting like children. He listened with an empathetic look as she defended the Yudai and Kaiyo. However, despite his best efforts to give her his undivided attention his gaze was stolen away by the bitter cold she had produced. He stared into the sky for a moment watching the snowflakes fluttered to the ground every so carefree. Reaching out to claim one within his hand, he watched the little flake, wishing this moment of silence would last a moment longer. Despite his desire, the situation didn't. As easily as it was brought on the snowflake melted away from the warmth of his handing leaving behind the cool water that gentle rolled off his palm. Glancing up, he found himself face to face with the young girl that was with the duo. She introduced herself as Tsubaki, offering him what appeared to be a frozen cookie. Suprisingly enough, this wasn't the strangest thing he was offered today. He gratefully accepted the frozen delight and spoke warmly, "Thank you very the generous gift. My name is Hitoshi" All he could hear at the moment within the depths of his mind was, "Cookie Time!~"

Silently he watched the girl walk away, utilizing his quirk with both hands grasping each side of the cookie using more force on his dominate one to snap the frozen delight in half. He placed the smaller piece in his mouth nibbling on it for a moment, before retreating it away to speak to the others. “Look at that. You all upset the poor girl.” Hitoshi let out a deep sigh as he glanced back at the group and whispered low enough for Jin to hear, ”Listen. I get where you are coming from, but this approach might have been a bit much for them to handle and the demon comment was pushing it.” Shifting over to Yudai and Kaiyo, he took another bite of the cookie, muffling his first words a he spoke “I agree with all points of everyone’s approach on the situation. How you address it is total up to you lot. However, I strongly advise everyone take Tsubaki’s words into consideration and stop. Learn from this encounter and grow, because I got some bad new for you all. We are stuck with one another until the end of the school year.” A loud crunch escaped his lips as he took a bite into the cookie, glance back and froth between the group.

“By the way, we all know smoking on school grounds is wrong and not permitted.” He stared at Yudai while slowly gnawing away at the frozen delight, “So maybe leave school grounds if you want to do that and not leave evidence on the ground?”

Interaction:
Peach Tea Peach Tea , Slav Slav , Beann Beann , MajesticCoal MajesticCoal , Zatanna Zatanna

Last edited:
Hitoshi seemed confused about the gift of the glasses, but that was to be expected, all things considered during this longest first day in history. Of course, it seemed like the others had some things to say instead of some things to do, a hard look entering his eyes, as well as a firmness to his stance. There was only one other martial artist here in the group, that being Yudai, and the boy would obviously recognize this change quickly if he decided to pay attention. Left shoulder toward opponent, right skewed and back, feet apart and knees slightly bent, but his hands remained at his side. A relaxed stance that was ready for violence. Golden eyes seemed to watch each and every one of them, and as Kaiyo stood up to him, a malicious smile would begin to creep on his face. The influence of his father seemed to have rubbed off on him more than he had realized, yet there was nothing he could do about that in a single day.

Yudai was the first to begin, messing up his name, but was it on purpose or an accident? Well, that didn’t really matter since it seemed the boy had a few problems with what he had said, shortly after blowing smoke in his face. The smoker let him know what he thought of Jin for his comment, defending Kaiyo, and then telling him to go pick up the cigarette butts as if that was an option. Smoker even went so far as to offer him a cigarette, clearly attempting to instigate further, and definitely itching for a fight. Kaiyo was up next, planting herself firmly between them, still out of arms reach, as Jin had stepped back moments earlier. She had told him how she feels about him attacking her based on her quirk and how rude it was to tell Yudai that he belonged in the garbage, said she was disappointed, and that he needed to apologize. Finally came Tsubaki, the only one to have used a quirk right now, throwing snow at them as her hair and eye color changed, but now he had her name and quirk which was useful. Another one trying to put him in his place, tell him how he should be and what he should do. A lot of people seemed to want him to fit their mold. He was not about to do any of that.

tenor.gif

Jin burst into laughter right in their faces, subsequently behind Tsubaki’s back, since she walked away as if that was that. Hitoshi was more reasonable in his assessment, approaching things very logically, which Jin respected in a person. However, there was something that they were all wrong about, so he would need to clear the air, but he did nod at Hitoshi slightly to let the other boy know that he acknowledged his words. Now it was time for him to address these…people. The smile was back on his face, not the usual warm smile he had, but a malicious smile. ”All of you seem to have a bit incorrect with what I said, so allow me to clarify,” he began, his stance slowly becoming less relaxed and more serious, ”First, I don’t smoke. Second, I don’t apologize. Third, You are mistaken about my comment toward your quirk. I was not saying your quirk makes you a demon, but that you’re the demon and it rubs off on your quirk.” Jin would point to the brownies on the floor with his left, then nod his head toward the cigarette butts.

”From what I can see, you are acting on quid pro quo, a thing a Hero should not do with a villain, bribing him just so he will train you if I heard correctly. You would even go so far as to allow him to trash this school with litter, yet would tell him nothing about it, despite being right here. This means you would allow him to do far worse just so you can get what you want. So, my comment is not about your quirk making you a demon. No, not at all, you do that yourself and your poor quirk bears the weight of your choices.” Gravity would take hold of Kaiyo quickly, her weight increased fourfold in her arms to keep them pinned, while gravity released its hold on him. In a flash he was before Kaiyo, but he had no killing intent, or even the aura of violence about him. Instead he whispered to her. ”Train. Get stronger. Teach Yudai. You aren’t strong enough to fight me yet.” Gravity shifted quickly, her top half becoming heavy as her bottom half became light, Jin’s left leg quickly sweeping both of Kaiyo’s legs, while his left hand pushed the right side of her face. If successful, she would perform a complete sideways flip to land on her right side, the gravity lessening at the last second before she struck the ground to keep her from harm. No need to hurt my fellow students to teach them a lesson.

OPosW71.jpg

”You know something, Yudai? You’re right, I am closer, aren’t I? Here, I’ll certainly assist you.” Jin would turn away then, walking back toward the cigarette butts that Yudai had thrown, bending down and picking them up. He bounced them in his right palm a couple of times as he turned to the boy, giving him a sideways glare. ”I believe these belong with you.” He would flick the cigarette butts accurately back at the boy, but with a little gift. It would only take them a second reach Yudai, possibly less, and Jin had cranked the gravity up to tenfold on the butts. They would hit more like heavy river stones, nearly ten pounds, instead of the few ounces they normally were. He would turn away from the pair then, placing his hands in his pockets after dusting them off, and start walking away. ”You should heed Hitoshi-kun’s advice, Yudai. I won’t be so pleasant the next time and he won’t always be around to talk me down.”

With his business concluded, or at least it would seem so unless they had more they wished to discuss, Jin would start making his way toward the front of the school again where On Ji was. Like Hitoshi, he was also concerned about her well-being, but since Hitoshi had been the one to address it, he would take a backseat and allow his new acquaintance to handle things. Not to mention, Hitoshi did seem better in situations like this.

Interaction: Jenzo Jenzo Slav Slav Beann Beann Zatanna Zatanna Peach Tea Peach Tea

f0d802d8682cb37beed34384c4cf7820f3d123f8.png

Yudai Oshiro
His frustration was growing by the minute, Kaiyo's words doing nothing to dispel the situation for him. Her being between them wouldn't stop any conflict, it would only put her in harms way. When she addressed the garbage comment made about him, Yudai couldn't help but be confused. Why is she defending me? Everything he said wasn't exactly wrong, I have a criminal record to prove it. His focus shifted from Kaiyo to Tsubaki as she started to speak her own mind as well. It seemed that she wanted to diffuse the situation and he couldn't blame her, fights on the first day wasn't exactly the best way to start off the year. His put his unused cigarette back into it's carton, taking another drag before letting the smoke out.

He watched Tsubaki use her quirk and it definitely was interesting. Her quirk definitely stood out in this class and the more he thought about it, the less confident he was in his abilities to counter it. His best chance was to learn more to get an upper hand. He felt the snowflakes fall into his hair, watching her pass out the frozen cookies before walking away. He didn't say anything as she left but he definitely wanted to talk to her later... and maybe get some more cookies. As she left, Yudai's red gaze landed on Hitoshi, looking him up and down as he spoke. He looked kinda weak but Yudai would have to see him in action before having a solid opinion.

Leave schools grounds just to smoke? Are you kidding? He didn't deny that he made a good point though, not wanting to admit it publicly. He seemed very level headed and he could respect that, his approach being much more respectful. Hitoshi's words calmed Yudai down a bit before his anger flaring again as Jin spoke. His verbal attack seemed to be directed more toward Kaiyo though that didn't sit well with him. When he used his quirk on her, he was watching him closely, wondering if he should step in. He didn't hear his whispered words but he kept his gaze on him, waiting to step in. The moment was brief and Yudai put down his guard as a result.

What came next was a surprise for Yudai, as he watched him pick up the cigarette butts. He then watched Jin flick them, expecting them to bounce off like nothing but the weight they held was definitely abnormal. If Jin used more force, they probably would have stung more but the stinging was only brief, quickly receding. He allowed them to fall, having no intention of picking them up. He glared at him before turning to Kaiyo, "We'll talk about training later." Yudai said, not really in the mood after that ordeal. Right now he had to walk away to try and cool himself down. He shot Hitoshi a glance before leaving but his eyes weren't filled with hostility, more so understanding. "Have fun with your asshole of a friend." He said beginning to walk in the opposite direction of them.

As he rounded the corner, he took another drag from his cigarette, letting out a cloud of smoke. "Everything I do turns into a mess." He mumbled to himself as he begun to walk in the direction of the cafeteria. They didn't have much time left in the lunch period, might as well spend that time in the AC, trying to avoid people but knowing how his past interactions occurred, that was extremely unlikely. On his way there, he didn't notice Evelyn and Alexis and as a result, flicked his cigarette in their direction as he walked past. Could this day get any worse?

Interactions: Beann Beann Zatanna Zatanna MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Jenzo Jenzo Britt-21 Britt-21 SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598740956903.png

Evelyn had no clue she was being followed outside of the school while her trembling began to increase. She needed a drink, a place to let out her energy before she finally snapped and punched the nearest person. The only people that could stop her were her brother, and Jojo. But neither were here with her to stop her from being on the verge of an explosion. It wasn't her fault that someone crossed a line they shouldn't have. How could someone think so lowly of others, especially when they were all accepted into this school for a reason? Evelyn couldn't shake the words that echoed within her mind. He better have learned his lesson. Dammit. Otherwise he'll be learning that my punches not only hurt, but they explode too. she continued to walk, only to suddenly stop and shift her gaze down at the cigarette butt that was sitting in front of her shoes. Ruby Red eyes had seen it and that's why she stopped. Slowly she looked toward the nearest culprit who was casually walking away, causing the fire within her heart to increase. "So you feel like disrespecting me too, huh? Throwing your worthless trash at me!?" she shouted, spotting a familiar blonde who was behind her.

Oh man. She can't be caught in the crossfire of her rage. Pulling her keys out, she tossed them to Lex "Listen blondie, go to my bike, open the seat, and get my drink. My business isnt with you, it's with him." cracking her knuckles, she cracked her neck with it and began to run toward him, no way was he going to get away with what the hell he just did. Little did she know that he was the one person probably able to outlive her attacks. The closer she got, she prepared her fist. As soon as she came into contact with him, a sudden explosion went off right in his face and sending him flying right into the wall of the building. Smoke everywhere from it and hiding the blonde within "Thinking you're hot shit coming and tossing that butt at me!?" her voice came from the smoke but her red eyes had pierced right through it as she slowly approached him. The trembling in her body calming down tremendously from the one punch she had given him.

"You're no better than that trash in the cafeteria who wanted to act all high and mighty, only to get his ass handed to him!"
her jaw clenched from rage, ready to start a fight that she was picking. "I'm tired of guys acting like they're better than us who try our damn hardest to do things. This is why I stand up for everyone. To show them that no one needs to take other's bullshit!"

Mentioned: SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Slav Slav poi poi
Interacted: Slav Slav SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

Kaiyo frowned deeply when her classmate burst into laughter, no one else was laughing so this couldn't possibly be a joke. His stupid preaching about what a hero should and shouldn't do was downright hypocritical. The fact that he approached them so aggressively was unbecoming of an aspiring hero. Yudai's question was one hundred percent valid, why the fuck was he even here? Of course she wasn't going to say something like that out loud though, even if she really wanted to. She wondered if Jin woke up today with the goal to make the worst impression towards everyone considering what was happening right now and his introduction in homeroom class. Her arms folded over her chest as she continued to listen to his rant about her 'inappropriate' actions. The audacity of this child to assume what her intentions were and 'how far she would go' to have her way was ridiculous. He didn't know anything about her so what gave him the right to act out like this? She remained silent, if he wasn't going to apologize then he wasn't worth wasting her breath on. She should have just followed Tsubaki's lead and left after saying what she wanted to say but now she'll know to steer clear from this jerk.

The sudden change in gravity didn't surprise her, it was rather pathetic of him to use force - like a child throwing a tantrum. Kaiyo glared at him as he stepped forward, whispering utter nonsense to her. If only he knew she held back would he not be saying such belittling words. Combat class drained most of her energy but she had enough left to fight against his gravity for a split second. Flexing her arm, she snapped her hand upwards, backhanding him across the face right before her legs were swept from underneath. She pushed her other arm outward to catch herself so as to not hit her head on the ground. Once the gravity was lifted off, Kaiyo rose back to her feet watching Jin turn his attention to Yudai. She considered using her quirk but was public indecency really worth getting payback? Probably not. The only good thing that came out of this was Yudai agreeing to train her. She didn’t smile like she normally did but at least his words ceased her angry glare towards Jin. Acknowledging his words with a nod, she glanced over to the other student that stood around. He approached the group with Jin so she assumed the two were friends. Like minded people stick together so she chose not to say anything to him, assuming he was just as much of an asshole as Jin despite his calmer words.

Once Yudai and the two other boys went in their separate directions, Kaiyo let out a sigh and walked over to pick up her container of brownies before using the backdoor to let herself into the cafeteria. Right now she was annoyed and she hated feeling so negative, she needed to cool off and the rowdy cafeteria was definitely not a place to do so. Walking past the rows of tables where most of the students sat and ate at, she stopped at a student on the ground. He looked like he just got beat up, what the hell happened inside? As much as she wanted to help the student up, she stared at him for a split second before stepping over him, wanting to get out of the cafeteria and somewhere quieter.

After minutes of aimless wandering through each floor of the school, she found herself on the rooftop of the school. It seemed like the perfect place to get some peace and quiet, where no one would bother her. However, her eyes rested on a familiar face, the other student she fought earlier, Naho. Well, at least their interactions were more pleasant than the ones she had with Jin. She walked over to him, taking a seat next to him. “Hey, Naho.” She held out her container of brownies to him. “Would you like one?” Her expression was more calm but lacked the cheerful attitude she normally held, still annoyed by the thought of Jin.

Taiyou Academy - rooftop

Agitated

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

MajesticCoal MajesticCoal | Interacted with Jin
Slav Slav | Interacted with Yudai
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 | Stepped over Kanjo
poi poi | Interacted with Naho
Zatanna Zatanna | Mentioned Tsubaki
Jenzo Jenzo | Mentioned Hitoshi
coded by natasha.

Kishiko Shinohara

“By the way, sorry about the gunshot earlier. If you want, I could make it up to you after school? Maybe with homework, or something...”

With the barely effective cleaning session now out of the way Kishiko turned her attention towards the two new figures, bee boy and the self-identified gunslinger. A favor eh? The most immediate thing she could think about was a request for his food as compensation for the lunch he had indirectly ruined, but judging by his scrawny physique Kishi doubted he’d have enough to satiate the hunger that plagued her. As she pondered on her answer the bee boy presented his own: "Oh! No, no, no n-need. I wouldn't want to bother you, you know? I'm sure you're b-busy, you probably have your own stuff to deal with. I-I could never ask someone to take time out of their schedule for someone like me. I-I really do, uh, appreciate it, though! Oh! I should say my name, right, because it's dumb to forget that...I'm Miyata Sh-Shunjiro, but you don't really have to, um, remember that, if you don't want to." Nice, that was an easy name to remember, perfect seeing how Kishi would most definitely be calling for him a lot. The girl was ready to bombard Shunjiro with sooooo many questions, but first she had to present her answer to the gunslinging student. Lacking any other sort of options Kishiko simply fell back onto the male student’s most identifying feature: “Could you shoot me?” The black-haired girl was blunt with her request, not a single trace of sarcasm or jokingly nature could be found in her tone. “You don’t need to aim for any of my vital organs, putting a bullet through my hand would be more than enough!” The reason behind this request was curiosity, while she knew exactly the range her strength carried the durability boost provided by her quirk was a complete and utter mystery. The previous sparring session had done little to nothing to increase this knowledge either, so Kishi deduced that more drastic measures would have to be taken in order to get a better read on her own abilities. It would seem that would have to wait though, as it would appear yet another new face was trying to spark some chaos.

1598754724191.png[Insert Kanjo's speech here, don’t wanna bloat this post too much.]

The insult thrown her way by this new student just sorta went through one ear and then right out the other. Trash-talking was the lowest form of aggression there was, and in the eyes of Kishi allowing yourself to be hurt by it shows a superb amount of weakness. If words could hurt you then anything else could, to others this may show some surprising amount of self-control by Kishiko’s part, but in reality she simply was too dumb to care about mean words. While the hostile actions taken by the dude towards Evelynn would’ve for sure caused Kishi to jump into action the fact that her and the other blondie appeared to have complete and utter control over the situation defeated the purpose of Kishiko joining in. The guy barely seemed to be putting any resistance, he was no different than a punching bag at this point. Not to mention the fact that a 3v1 just seemed so booooooooring, unless Kishi was that 1 of course. It was fun watching some new quirks being displayed, but after those previous sparring sessions Kishiko had sorta become numb to these displays of power, nothing could come close to that first match against Hitodama and Tsukino. As Eve pinned the guy against a wall Kishi’s attention was caught by a recurring villain: Her growling stomach. A bit of a problem considering she doubted the cafeteria staff would give her any more servings after the mountain of food she had ordered initially, nor was she desperate enough to steal someone else’s lunch. What to do, what to do…”Oh I know!” Kishiko thought as she simply turned around and began walking towards the exit. Before she left though Kishi faced gunslinger boy and Shunjiro once more before exclaiming: “I am going out to the town to grab a bite, I’ll see you two later! We will save proper introductions for later, byeeeeeeee!” And with the farewells out of the way Kishi was off, walking with an eager pace through the academy’s halls and out of the main building. As she began leaving Taiyou behind her mind was filled with the possible banquet she was gonna gorge on once she had found a suitable location. “What should I have, a beef bowl sounds perfect right about now, but I hear Sapporo ramen is soooo good around these parts. Oh oh oh, I just have to try the Osakan yakiniku too, and maybe a bit of [...]”

Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73
Interactions: Refaulted Refaulted poi poi

K I M U R A :: A K A G A N E
Location :: Taiyou Academy - locker room/outside Mood :: Amused Interacting w/ :: poi poi Peach Tea Peach Tea Mentioned :: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Jenzo Jenzo

Second, third, and fourth period went by like such a breeze that Akagane barely realized that it was time for lunch. The one peculiar thing that stood out to him the most was that the seat next to him was empty. Which was odd to say the least since Hitodama seemed the type to be present everywhere… especially since he proclaimed himself to be a villain. Glancing at the clock, the school bell rang as if it almost read his mind. Standing up, he grabbed onto his bag and noticed that it was a tad bit lighter than usual. This only made him sigh in annoyance; the item in question was his hydroflask that was more than likely stuffed in the locker. He wasted no time in rushing over to the locker room beside the gym and stopped in his tracks the minute he stepped in.

A hole on the ceiling had his mind reeling his eyes, scanning the area until he saw a light fixture on the ground. Dust was everywhere which made it hard for him to realize what was going on at first, but what he saw next made him spring into action. Hitodama appeared to be unconscious with lockers trapping his body underneath them. Grabbing his hydroflask, he opened it up and poured the water onto the boy’s face in hopes that it would wake his unlucky ass up. “Now isn’t the time to play dead,” Akagane jokingly said.

At this, the red-haired boy stirred awake, lifted his head up, and looked around with a blank expression on his features. A few seconds of silence passed before he finally looked up at Akagane, blinked, and slowly started to talk. “Huh… Wha…?” he mumbled, clearly in a confused daze. “Oo~h, hi!” His face broke out into a large grin.

“Why are you looking at me as if I’m your god or something?” Akagane scoffed with amused tones laced in his voice. The response he got was only proving that Hitodama had signs of a concussion, so without hesitation, he lifted the lockers up with ease and leaned them back into place. “How many fingers am I holding up?” He asked as he once again kneeled in front of the redhead. Currently, he had three fingers held up.

“Hmmm…” Hitodama’s eyes squinted, and the room went into silence for a few more seconds. “Well, oooobviously, it’s three. Duh… I think,” he responded, tone confident at first but then shifting into one of uncertainty; also, he still hadn’t moved from his position on the ground.

Arching his eyebrows in mild suspicion, Akagane lowered his hand and decided it was best to carry this supposed villain to the infirmary. “I’m going to need you to hold on tight alright?” He slowly instructed before he reached out to grab onto Hitodama, who in response, stared at his hand, blinked, and stuck his tongue out.

“No. ✩”

Akagane then sighed and shrugged, “Then you can take yourself to the nurse’s office on your own then? I wouldn’t mind leaving you behind. Less work for me.” He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he took the chance to lean onto the wall that was adjacent to Hitodama, who was still in a crumpled heap on the floor. “I can always get you a cane too! It would make you less of a villain though… So at this point, it's your call.”

“I said I don’t waaanna go to the nurse’s office. Let’s go to the others!” Hitodama perked up, slowly starting to stand and dust himself off. In doing so, he wobbled slightly, but managed to catch himself before he almost fell again.

“So then I guess we’ll just walk around until your head clears out then.. The cafeteria is too loud for you,” Akagane mused as he now was holding onto Hitodama with his arm thrown over his own shoulder. Once he felt like he was secure in his hold, he guided him out of the locker room with ease. The banter between them both continued and Akagane couldn’t lie; Hitodama had piqued his curiosity.

The pair made it outside and Akagane was quick to spot On Ji, who appeared to be standing there excitedly. A grin appeared on his lips at the memory of them both during the 2v2; she has a lot of potential judging from the amount of strength she showed during their team up. They were like an iconic duo that he wouldn’t forget about soon. “Hey On Ji, you back on earth or still in space?” Akagane called out with Hitodama in tow.

“... Huh...? In space?” Hitodama asked, his words somewhat slow but curious. His gaze seemed to wander a bit, before landing on two figures approaching in the distance; one appeared to be the gravity guy from earlier, while the other had brown hair and glasses. Casually, the red-haired boy lifted his free arm to point at them. “Ne, ne! Looo~ok! There’s more of my subordinates! ✩” A slightly dazed, but otherwise pretty typical laugh resounded from his figure.

“I’m surprised that even in this state, you’re still thinking you’re above everyone else,” Akagane huffed. “You really need to get that head of yours checked,” He teased under his breath as he forced himself to not roll his eyes into the back of his head.

Alexis Lykanth

Still kinda debating whether this was a good idea or not, Lex used all of her new found confidence to follow the other girl Eve to wherever she may go. It was potentially dangerous, but she felt like she had to. It kinda felt like stalking, so it felt wrong, but she kept going. Up and out of the school, she saw the guy with the retaliate quirk brush past Eve, flicking a...cigarette butt? Damn, these guys don't play by the rules. First Eve drinking and now this guy....Well, like I'm any better, I street race every once in a while. Anyway, that's a bit insulting. Let's just hope to the gods she doesn't explo-
Immediately as the worry pops in her head,She turns to him and fires away. "So you feel like disrespecting me too, huh? Throwing your worthless trash at me!?"
Too late! Shit, I gotta hide! She thought about hiding behind one of the nearby trees, waiting for the action to unfold unseen, however before she could react, Eve turns around and spots her. Seeing those crimson eyes when she's about to explode, while absolutely gorgeous, is also fucking terrifying! However, it appears that Eve has no quarrel with her, thankfully as briefly after turning to her, she hands her some keys, saying:
"Listen blondie, go to my bike, open the seat, and get my drink. My business isnt with you, it's with him."
Lex briefly looks down at the keys, inspecting the make and model of the bike for a few seconds. If it's what she thinks it is, it's a pretty dope bike. She has a thing for anything that drives in the ground with wheels, so identifying what it is pretty easy. After being distracted for a bit, she looks back up at her, and to her opponent, scanning him. If I remember correctly, he was pretty strong from what I collected from his 2v2. If I recall correctly, his name is Yudai and he's pretty dangerous. Maybe... She starts to think of something, but shoots that idea down pretty damn quick. No. She's not like Suou. She's strong, she can handle herself, remember?
'I am strong enough to take care of myself. If a man wants to hit me, then I'd like to see him try.' Her exact words to her echo in her mind. It's settled then. She wasn't a damsel in distress like Lex was used to. She's a fighter, and she was fine with that. Turning back at Eve, she nods at her silently saying "Take Care" before brushing past her to head to the parking lot...except after going round the corner, she stops. Before she goes to retrieve Eve's drink, she decides to eavesdrop a bit in what's happening between her and that guy. The sound of an explosion makes her activate Ignite just in case she needs the added defense and hide the wings Daybreak produced with the wall in order to maintain secrecy. The next 2 sentences didn't really interest her as it was kinda expected of her to say them, but it's the last 3 that grabs her attention.
"I'm tired of guys acting like they're better than us who try our damn hardest to do things. This is why I stand up for everyone. To show them that no one needs to take other's bullshit!"
A first, it's bit surprising, as it's kinda unexpected for a girl like her to say that outright, considering the fact that she almost clobbered her by accidentally throwing food on top of her. But, at the same time, it was relieving, to know that someone else here thinks like she does. She smiles to herself before thinking. Nice to know I ain't alone in this world. Satisfied, she walks to the parking lot to get Eve's drink...and remembering the vow.

...Flashback 2 Years Ago...

After a long day of being out yesterday, Lex lays collapses on her bed, sleep deprived after dealing with those shitheads. Wearing only an men's undershirt and sweats, she gets up and walks downstairs, greeted by her dad, watching the news. Noticing his daughter, he flips the TV off and prepares to converse with her. "Hey." She ignores him, not because she hated him but there was something about him that reminded her of the whole incident with Suou. Itsuki pouts at her ignoring him "Still depressed, aren't ya?" He motions her to a nearby seat and plants himself down near her to prep for a little speech. "Listen, I...know how you feel. Its like Deja Vu to me, seeing your friends go through something like that and wanting vengeance, aching for vengeance. It only feels worse when you know you have the power to do so, to make things right. But, just know this. Sometimes, revenge isn't the answer to your problems. In fact, sometimes it can makes things worse, make you feel like...the villain, the criminal, the monster. So, promise to me that you won't seek revenge, okay? Besides, someone already caught the culprit. Someone called SH, so cheer up."
There's quite a bit of silence before Lex turns to him and smiles.
"You feeling alright now?"
Suddenly, Lex slams both of her hands on the nearby table, a large smile planted in her face
tumblr_phj5jjk3KR1xzdnb0o9_250.png
"'Ight? Better now that you told me that! That's great! Those motherfuckers got what they deserved!" Lex starts to laugh uncontrollably as her father stares confused. "Screw you, bitches!" She shouts, flipping the bird to the air.
"Uhh...you okay?"
Lex regains her composure and calms down. "Sorry. Had to get that out of my system." It had been in her system since last night, after easily crushing the culprits. She wouldn't really consider it a fight, so it wasn't very satisfying, but it was great to finally get over nevertheless. "But seriously, that's great"
"Kay. Good to know. Suou is wait outside. She's been really worried about you. You didn't see her this entire week." He puts hand firmly in her shoulder. "Go make her smile."
"Will do. Thanks for telling me. Goodbye!"
"Oh, goodbye too, I guess." Lex runs straight out the door and to the base floor. There, Suou is waiting for her. Upon seeing Lex, she runs up and hugs her tightly. "Whoa, chill out! You gonna squeeze the life out of me." That only makes her squeeze harder. "Can't... breathe!"
"Idiot, I missed you. I was lonely..."
Lex manages to pull away from her and stares directly into her eyes. "I was only gone for a week. Besides, I had to do something..."
Her head perks up, intrigued. "What do you mean?"
"I'll tell you when we get there." She turns around and crouches down. "Hop on my back."
Suou hesitates, blushing a bit."Y-your ba-?"
Lex scoffs. "Just do it." With that, she nods and hops on Lex's back. Using Accelerate, they both speed away to the roof of a nearby building. Getting out and noticing Lex pacing nervously, Suou asks her: "So, what did you want to tell me?"
Come in, Alexis. Think if how to approach this. She continues pacing rapidly, going through her options. I could make it subtle, or ask what she thinks about what happened and react accordingly. Then she decides to throw all that away. No. The best way is to just tell her outright. Taking a deep breath and turning around, she starts. Here goes nothing..."It was me."
Suou tilts her head, in confusion."What do you mean it was you?"
Just say it. The faster you do it, the faster it fully gets out of your system. she stutters a bit. "I...tracked down those guys. I caught them. I am...SH, the Speedhunter."
Her eyes widen, in shook, feeling a mixed of emotions at the revelation."You...what?" A somewhat neutral look on her face, She walks up to her, putting a hand and cupping her face, before slapping her, hard. Lex is staggered, not expecting that reaction from her, but recovers pretty quickly. Suou's expression changes to a conflicting face, an even division between angry and sad, shouting at her."You idiot! You could have got hurt. They could have captured you! They could have killed you!
Lex puts a hand in her cheek, red from her slap and scoffs "With the way those guys acted, that's highly unlikely."
Suou becomes more angry than sad with that response, panting more heavily and brows curving to a more serious and infuriated face. "I'm being serious here!" She pants heavily in anger for before falling to her knees, tearing up and crying. "I don't know what I'd do without you."
"I thought that too. That's why I couldn't let them just use you and get away." The thought of someone swooping so low to kidnap an underaged girl and molest her like that disgusted her. What type of scummy motherfuckers in this world think that's okay? No one else is being treated like that on my watch. "I didn't want them to use anyone else like they did to you. That's why I went after them."
Suou doesn't seem to be visually happy with her action and well, it's expected after hearing that your best friend potentially almost threw their life away for your own problems. So, to counter that, she has a brainwave.
"You know what? I'll make a vow." Confidently, she smiles at her and starts. "I, Alexis Magelena Lykanth, solemnly swear that anyone who wrongfully lays a hand on you, or any other girl..."
tumblr_phj5jjk3KR1xzdnb0o5_250.png
"...I'll be there to fuck them up. I will be the great wall that shields them from every danger that get in their way. I will hunt down anyone who even considers doing it. I will avenge those who fall because of it. I'll fight back for those who can't, I'll take other people's shit for them and I'll fight for and with my pride. From this day onward, I...will be the SpeedHunter!"

"Why are you going that far?"
"Because..." She looks down at her, contemplating if she should say it. I love you...
I can't say it. This moment, it's perfect, but, I just can't bring myself to say it.
I really want to, but..."You're the Fucking best. The best I ever had." ...It's not happening.

Suou looks up, looking into Lex's eyes, teary eyed before wiping her eyes with her hands and hugging her legs tightly. Lex wobbles a bit but reacts by patting her head."Thank you"
"You're welcome." She checks the time with her phone. "Anyway, assuming we have no further plans, we should head back."
"Yeah. Let's go" Lex crouches down, letting her hop on her back and leave together back to her apartment. Reaching the door, she gets down as Lex turns round to face her again. She smiles and blushes a bit, thinking of how to end this rather short day together.
"Goodbye...I guess." She holds out her fist.
"Yeah, goodbye." She smiles and gives her a fist bump before turning to leave. She Stands outside for a second, thinking about the choices she made before heading inside and entering her apartment. Her dad is doing work in his computer. Good. He's here. Now, to tell him the news.
Coughing a bit to alert him of her presence, she starts "Dad?"
He doesn't look up, but responds."What?"
"Teach me to be a hero."
Those words make him stop immediately and sigh before cocking his head at her "So you finally want to follow in your old man's footstep's?" He closes his eyes and smiles before opening them again, clearly proud that she finally decided to follow his path. "Great. Let's do this."

...Back to the Present...

Emerging from her little flashback, Lex looks around to find herself already at the parking, sitting down on something. I'm, Sitting down? But, what am I sitting on...? A few possibility go through her head, but one of them scares her the most. Please don't tell me its ... She slowly looks down, identifying the handle bars and the gauges, finding out that she had been laying on Evelyn's bike the entire time she had been looking in the past. Of course it's her bike! Shit! Well, at least she's not here to threaten me. Anyway, why am I here again. Wait. I was supposed to get something for her! What was it? Oh, right, her drink! Getting off and fumbling with the keys, she opens the lock on the seat and opens it, revealing a compartment underneath. Grabbing the drink and looking at nothing else, in fear of getting donutted for snooping, she closes and locks the seat before heading back. Looking at the drink itself, this stuff is quite strong for someone as young as her. I would ask If I could, but I'd better not question as to why for now. Keeping her quirk in standby, She protects Eve's drink with her life, because God knows what'll happen to her if it breaks.

Damn, it took me 8 hours to finish this. My eyes feel like their burning up and about to fall out, so time to hit the hay.
Mentioned: Yudai ( Slav Slav )
Interacted: Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) and Yudai ( Slav Slav ))

Last edited:
Roulette
Mayuzumi Yukiri
Every step forward echoes a sigh.
Even when the faint sound of a gunshot rang out in the distance, Yukiri merely shifted to a more comfortable position on the bench. From the sound of it, the commotion had died down rather quickly. It was likely little more than a minor mishap triggered by one of the students. In spite of his lack of worries, a slight nagging feeling in the back of his mind continued to grow. However, he continued to lie down with his eyes closed in favor of the rare moment of blissful peace he was allowed to experience. It was comfortable…too comfortable.

Yukiri rose up from his spot with a jolt, his eyes wide like a deer in headlights.

Fuck.

That’s right. His body was missing that usual sense of foreboding—the feeling that something bad was bound to happen. Having been too busy cringing at Okemia dragging Hitoshi across the ground and reeling in surprise when the girl gave his head a few pats, he had completely forgotten about the poor kid who was still carrying his misfortune. He had only intended to borrow the redhead’s luck briefly in order to safely ferry Ryu to the infirmary, but how much time had passed?

Without further ado, he jumped off of the bench and sprinted off in a random direction. If he recalled correctly, the boy he was looking for had caused quite a commotion during class. Surely, he would be able to find one or two people who knew him and could point him in the right direction.

Yukiri was quick to spot—or rather hear—someone whom he recognized as a fellow classmate. He couldn’t quite recall her name just yet, but that didn’t impede him from approaching her, albeit in an awkward fashion. Before he got the chance to call out to the sonokinetic, another duo approached. However, his relief at spotting that familiar mop of messy red hair was short lived upon noting the boy’s condition. Not only was he banged up, but the poor kid was spouting nonsense as well. Had he hit his head so hard that he was delusional?

“Umm…”
With an ashen face, Yukiri warily called out to the trio that had assembled by the tree. Initially, he had thought the boy, though small, was hardy enough to handle carrying his bad luck considering how energetic he was. It seemed his assumption had been sorely wrong.

“Sorry,”
Yukiri said apologetically,
“that might have been my fault. Is he doing alright?”
His expression was grave, as if already imagining Tama’s funeral. In the meantime, Yukiri made quick work of returning Tama’s luck back to him, and a familiar figurative weight settled itself upon his shoulders. Upon finishing the job, he retreated a few steps back.
“I returned his luck just now. There shouldn’t be any more accidents happening around him...”
Code By Nano

S A I T O U :: O K E M I A
Location :: Taiyou Academy - Outside by Flowerbeds Mood :: Playful Interacting w/ :: Nano Nano Britt-21 Britt-21

Okemia truly wasn’t expecting to be spotted so soon and to be near the person she was admiring from afar by the mere explosion that was by her feet. It was an interesting turn of events. So she honestly decided to make the best of it by taking the opportunity to jump onto Ryu’s back. Her arms were now secured over his neck as she placed her chin on the top of his head. She was fully aware that she was invading his space, but at the moment, she really didn’t mind the consequences. Especially since he smelled pretty nice too.

”Whoa ~ You got such a nice view up here Mr. Muscles!” She hummed in wonder as she gently rubbed her face against his head like a cat, ”Is it a crime to admire someone from a distance? I did see you shirtless so it's safe to say you gained a fan~”

Okemia then took the chance to glance at Chika with a grin, ”Oh! I know you! You sit next to Glasses-kun! He’s handsome too isn't he?” She asked with a slight dreamy look in her eyes.

Honestly someone would have assumed that she got jealous at the earlier interactions that were happening with Ryu and Chika. Especially with the way she was grabbing onto his face and how he wasn’t pulling away. However, it didn’t seem to have bothered her in the slightest. Her dreamy list was there for a reason and every fiber in her soul wanted to fully explore it.

Pushing those thoughts aside, she then opted to start playing with Ryu's hair absentmindedly. She kept twirling the strands with her index finger. Okemia was impressed that his hair was incredibly soft, given the whole tough boy appearance. She then began to wonder if he spends countless hours on his hair. A giggle escaped her lights at the thought of him even using scented conditioner."I'm so jealous of your hair Mr. Muscles ~ I don't even think mine is that soft!" She said with a pout. Her fingers were now beginning to braid them into random little sections.

Last edited:
Hitoshi: Perplexed Hitoshi was confident that his words had reached his peers. An overwhelming sense of pride swelled up inside, he felt accomplished by his feat to quell the turmoil. A wide grin began to grow on his face as he felt hope for this semester. However, those feeling were quickly dashed to pieces as Jin spoke to the group once more in his harsh mannerism. ”Eh~ EH!?!?” He screamed out within his mind as his fellow comrade continue to berate their fellow classmates. Hitoshi’s expression went vacant as he watched the events unfold before him. A worn look appeared in his gaze as he glanced about the group wondering if he should step in. Taking a moment to assess the situation he decided the best course of action was to hold his tongue and allow the situation dissolve naturally. Further, involvement might drive a deeper wedge between the weary groups. Dishearten by the events that had just transpired, he watched as the waring groups took their leave parting ways. Hitoshi gave Yudai and Kaiyo one final glance mouthing the words ”Sorry” before following Jin.

After a few seconds he caught up with Jin, keeping pace with him staying at arm’s length away from him. They were heading back towards the trees to check on On Ji, to ensure her well-being. Hitoshi hoped this would be a good opportunity to make more friends and strengthen the bonds with his fellow classmates. Today’s events were beginning to take a toll on Hitoshi’s own well-being as the splitting headaches were beginning to arise once again, causing him to wince back with pain. The pain caused him to flinch nearly shutting his eyes to fight away the sensation. Still, he managed to banish away the sensation, allowing him to return his focus to Jin. His head tilted slightly as curiosity washed over him, his normal bright smiled faded as a meek one took its place as he pondered on the man’s character. He didn’t seem like a bad guy to him, but it did look like he wasn’t socially adept at talking with others. Perhaps, the environment of his up bringing was a factor. He imagined someone of his class had a strict life that didn’t allow him to show any forms of kindness to others, as it could be viewed as weakness. The idea rolled around in his head for a moment till he finally managed to muster the courage to speak up. “You realize that wasn’t the proper way to handle that type of situation, right?” His face remained stern, for the most part, an inscrutable mask, broken only by the meek smile being displayed. “I mean, we should try our best to get along or this semester is going to be hell on us during those missions.”

Hitoshi trailed off silently towards their destination, almost as if he wanted to add something, but seemed uncertain how to ask the question or how his listener would respond. Once within reach of their destination Hitoshi’s face went cold, deadpan, as he noticed two other classmates with On Ji. Slowly his gaze turned away from the group, looking for something in the distance to give him comfort.

”Are you freaking kidding me!?” The voice hissed within the depth of his mind, ”We had to run into him of all people. The cosmos is punishing me for something, I know it!”

His attention shakenly returned towards the group by the tree, wearing a warm smile, the best he could muster under the circumstances. No matter what the confrontation this situation would bring, he would see this through to ensure the well-being of a fellow student. “How are you doing On Ji? You rushed out of the cafeteria in a hurry, is the food here not sitting well with your taste?” He softly spoke as he took a step forward trying to identify if she was ill. Offering his attention to Akagane and Hitodama, he greeted them with a simple wave and spoke with a more formal tone then what he had with On Ji. “Hey, you guys are checking up on On Ji too?”

Interaction
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Peach Tea Peach Tea MystiicWitch MystiicWitch poi poi

Last edited:
44fb3b6d5b7ac362fca65b220d39302f572ce899.png

Yudai Oshiro
Yudai heard a bunch of shouting from behind him and turned to see what was the matter. She seemed to be angry at him and he couldn't quite understand why, standing there being absolutely clueless. "You're fucking crazy." He said before turning away to leave. He heard footsteps quicken towards, making him turn as a response. Before he could even react, a fist appeared at his face and an explosion went off. Yudai felt his feet remove from the ground and before he knew it, he was heading towards the wall. He hit with a loud thud, sliding down it as he was still trying to process what the hell just happened. If this bitch wants a fight, I'll fucking give it to her.

He briefly touched his lip to reveal that her punch caused his lip to be cut, making him even angrier. This bitch will pay for that. Yudai could feel the energy flowing through his body and he was ready to use it. He quickly rose to his feet and quickly leaped in her direction. "The only person here that is full of shit is you!" He yelled before winding up his fist, feeling all the energy in his body flow to his hand. He struck her in the stomach with all his might, sending her back as a response to her punch earlier. He didn't expect to be getting into fights his first day but here he was fighting a girl.

He slowly walked to where he hit her and stopped a few feet in front of her, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop acting like a crazy bitch." Yudai snarled, unable to keep his anger within himself. Who attacks somebody without warning? He's met some crazy people in his lifetime but she was on a whole new level. If she wanted to get back up, he was ready to continue the fight. He felt his fists tighten as he thought about hitting the crazy girl again. This school has been nothing than but a pain in his ass so far and this fight was the one to release all of his anger he accumulated throughout the day.

Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21

My cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme.jpg-- On Ji Kyoke --
On Ji would be busy admiring the tiny divot her power shot had made in the tree when suddenly she was ambushed from all sides by a group of her classmates.
"Look!!!" Too excited by her accomplishment to be shy, she extented one of her dainty fingers to show everyone the tiny destruction of the tree trunk she had made. "I shot a pebble with my quirk at this tree!! I did!! I sorta controlled my quirk!!" The girl seemed to be beaming from ear to ear, her eyes flickering from each set of boys.

“How are you doing On Ji? You rushed out of the cafeteria in a hurry, is the food here not sitting well with your taste?" Hitoshi's question seemed to jerk On Ji back to earth and she gently shrugged, her grin still rather big. "I was feeling kind of sick from using my quirk a lot at the 2v2, then not to mention the cafeteria was... a lot. Since my quirk is essentially sound based all the chatter and noise was extremely overwhelming... I just kinda needed some air is all! But I'm feeling way better!.. A little hungry though," she added the last part with a small sheepish laugh and gently rubbed the back of her neck. Out of the entire day, that probably had been the most On Ji had said all in one breath, and was most definitely the most confident she had been since the day had begun. While she'd only been at Taiyou for a few hours, the socialization and support from her fellow classmates already seemed to have a positive impact on the girl's attitude.

As she spoke with Hitoshi, On Ji's attention would stray away to notice Jin Woo and her memory would flash back to him using his quirk earlier this morning. "Oh hey- You're that one gravity guy from this morning right? Your quirk is super cool! I'd love to hear more about how it works!- er well I'm sure it's not quite as confusing as mine but it still sounds really cool!" Suddenly the girl let out and awkward laugh and her face reddened a but as her anxiety seemed to return as she spoke. 'Ok Ji, let's get it back together-'

"Uh- his head?" On Ji's attention whipped from Jin and Hitoshi to the other set of boys who had come over. Akagane, her 2v2 partner, stood with Hitodama who seemed as though he'd just crumple to the ground giggling if not supported by the other boy. Together, Akagane and On Ji made a great pair in the 2v2 with both of their quirks being strong as went together like thunder and lightning. And while earlier in the day, On Ji had a slight dislike for Hitodama based on his little villain spiel to the class, as she'd cooled off throughout the class she realized that perhaps his more... outgoing personality could be a good shift for her more reserved self.

Mentions: poi poi MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Jenzo Jenzo MajesticCoal MajesticCoal

Nightingale
Saegusa Yasuchika
as I continue to bloom in that artificial flower garden
“Monkey? Well, I suppose he does resemble one,”
Chika giggled. A mischievous smile played on her lips as her fingers curled around the phone in her pocket at the memory of the villain wannabe. He was offensively noisy and had quite a few holes in his brain, but at least he had been useful in collecting materials. After all, it was all thanks to him that she had managed to snap a picture of her cousin’s not-so-loving agokui, an exemplary shutter chance.

While pausing to finish off her simple lunch consisting of the leftovers from the previous night’s dinner, a newcomer joined in on their little talk, urged on by Ryu’s use of his quirk to scare her out of hiding. It was the other pink-haired girl that wasn’t Ayano. Chika’s head tilted curiously at the mention of Ryu stealing Okemia’s heart, but she decided to put the topic to the side upon seeing her cousin’s half-irritated expression. It wasn’t important anyhow. What was important was that the girl appeared pleased with her gruff, overgrown teddy bear of a cousin. She could turn out to be a valuable comrade or a subject of study alongside Ryu, perhaps.

On the other hand, Okemia’s mention of Chika’s deskmate was more on the unexpected side. Right, he was handsome and wore glasses, she supposed.
“You mean Hitoshi?”
she asked, thoughtfully tapping her chopsticks against her lower lip. Her eyes traveled towards Okemia who was currently playing with Ryu’s hair. Of course his hair was great, or else Chika wouldn’t dare liken her hair to her cousin’s whenever someone happened to mention that their coloring was similar. While on that train of thought, the girl placed her chopsticks down into her empty bento box and reached up to join in on playing with her cousin’s hair, though only to the point of giving one lock a gentle twist with her thumb and index finger.
“Hitoshi is nice, but I prefer those who seem reserved but are surprisingly dependable like Ryu-chan.”

Speaking of reserved, Chika could have sworn there was a kindred spirit in the classroom. It was as if her cousin’s usual oppressive, at times nearly gloomy atmosphere had cloned and attached itself to another body. What was his name again?

“Naho.”
Chika said suddenly. That’s right, it had been that red-haired boy who had seemed about on the same wavelength as her socially awkward cousin.
“He reminded me a lot of you. Maybe you guys might even get along.”
Her last sentence was said half-jokingly. Even if they said “birds of a feather flock together,” there was no meaning in forcefully pushing two people together. In the first place, the redhead had disappeared off to who-knows-where the moment lunch had begun.
Code By Nano

V7s7QPi.jpg

His mouth was cold as he walked, so were his fingers, but why the heck was that when it was relatively warm outside? Golden eyes dropped to the half-thawed cookie in his right hand, his right rubbing the cheek where Kaiyo had struck him. The words from Hitoshi were in his ear as well, talking about how he was not handling these situations correctly, and perhaps there was some merit to his words. He took another bite of his cookie, glad that Tsubaki had still given him one, despite his gruff attitude. Perhaps a different approach is warranted. I can’t treat the school like Un-Sung Heroes if I hope to change it from the image my father created for it. His eyes would look down at his new companion, a thoughtful look rather than a hard look, finishing his cookie before he would speak. Hitoshi looked like he had more to say, but nothing seemed to be coming, so Jin decided to speak.”Hitoshi,” he began in order to get his companions attention, “I think you might be correct, but I’m not sure how to go about this.”

Before he could say more, they were basically at their destination, and Hitoshi looked as if something had spooked him a bit. I wonder what has Hitoshi so shaken? Wha- Before he could finish the thought and while his eyes were traveling, he spotted a small ginger, the self-proclaimed villain being assisted by the white haired boy Akagane. The little idiot was chatting and laughing, no doubt spewing something about subordinates or villainy, judging by the weird look he was giving even in that sorry state. A grimace was starting to form on his face and a familiar anger was starting to rise, but he held it in check after looking at Hitoshi. He would give this nice business a chance to see how it went. Couldn’t hurt…much. Finally, they reached On Ji, Hitodama, and Akagane. He arrived a little later than Hitoshi, simply because he had stopped when he saw Hitodama subconsciously, taking that moment to get his anger in check. Consequently, he arrived while she would explaining what sounded like how she felt, which apparently had not been well, but was improved now that she was outside.

Pqtflqx.jpg

A sudden assault of words from the girl caused his eyebrows to raise in a little bit of surprise, unused to people wanting to talk to him, let alone giving him compliments. I suppose now would be a perfect time to attempt that different approach? I’ll try to explain my quirk to her, although I don’t know why her face is so red. Maybe she’s still not feeling well? Then she was focused on the other two who were on their way, Hitodama pointing and claiming him as a subordinate once again, and he could feel the desire to crush that little piece of – no, he needed to remain calm if he was going to try this other approach. Even if it was that garbage Hitodama. Taking a calming breath, he would prepare to answer On Ji, not really caring that others would hear. ”Sorry, that was rude of me not to answer more swiftly,” he began, scratching the back of his head and offering a tentative smile, “I’m Sung Jin-Woo, but you can just call me Jin if you like, and I believe your name was On Ji. Your quirk is very powerful and will be even more-so once you’ve mastered it.” He offered her a warm smile before continuing. ”As for my quirk, that’s a little harder to explain. Everything has a gravitational field that constantly keeps us grounded on the planet, created by the planet’s size. I can alter the field of gravity around a person depending on where I am from them, making them heavier or lighter if I desire, which is quite a strain on the body to do. I can also affect my own gravitational field, although I have never attempted to see just how much gravity my body could stand.”

His eyes would shift to Akagane and Hitodama, curious exactly what they were going to do, ready for anything heinous the little ginger might attempt.

Interaction: poi poi MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Jenzo Jenzo Peach Tea Peach Tea

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598821234191.png
Ryu knew as soon as he had Mia over, it was a bad idea considering what happened before the fight between him and Hitoshi. He knew exactly what she was getting at, and being a male, well, it wasn't exactly easy to brush things off like that. Of course, his day was about to get a whole lot worse as the pink-haired female jumped onto his back, causing him to jerk forward and tense his body up, his cheeks growing red as she held onto him. Wh-What does she think she's doing!? he asked himself, refusing to move any of his muscles, even his hands that one was occupied by a spoon while the other was holding him up. Mia's words made his blush grow progressively worse as his head slowly sunk behind his scarf. Due to his short hair, his ears were starting to match his reddened face. It didn't take long for him to begin to feel Mia nuzzling into his head, the heat coming from his face probably hot enough to bake some cookies on it. She was being cute, too cute. How could he deal with this? Ryu couldn't handle girls well, his cousin Chika was a different story but...Others? No. He was weak, soft hearted for the cuties that these females are.

Gaining a fan was something he didn't expect. Simply because he was just minding his own business most of the time unless he was forced to do something like the Combat Training they had to do. The shirts vs skins he was fine with and didn't see a big deal...But now he saw it was, considering Mia was holding onto him as if he was going to vanish somewhere any time soon. This is why he tried to mind his own business, keep himself away from others. Just so he could focus on what was on the path he planned to walk... But it seemed the school life wouldn't let that happen. Should he just let whatever happen? Despite wanting to work fully toward being a Hero without others holding him back? I shouldn't have to be subjected to this, but I don't have the strength to push her off... in fact, he never had the desire to hit a woman or touch them in a way that would make them uncomfortable or hurt. Of course if it was a Villain trying to kill him that was female, of course, he'd fight back...but if it was innocent like this? He couldn't do it. He just let it happen. After all, she wasn't trying to do inappropriate things to him. Head Nuzzles? No big deal... Kind of... I feel like smoke is coming out of my ears at this point...No doubt Chika is enjoying my red face....

Luckily the attention was off him and onto his cousin. Which gave him some room to relax just barely. His body refusing to let up from Mia being against his back. Though his peace only lasted so long as Mia began to play with his hair and compliment on it. Due to his excessive blushing, he said nothing and remained hidden behind his scarf, however his cousin went on ahead and started to play with his hair too, making him even worse than before Now Mia has Chika playing with my hair too... Why... Again its nothing threatening, so I might as well leave them be... even though he was hiding and not even eating his food. First they were talking about Hitoshi and now a...Naho? Right... He still didn't meet the other students yet. Is this how girls act when they're around each other? Play with hair, talk about the guy- he even shocked himself and hid as much as he could in his scarf. He was a guy. In between a female conversation that he couldn't put any input to. No doubt they'd talk about him behind closed doors. He was nothing special! Why would they want to talk about him? Wait...Why was he worrying?! His mind was starting to go into overdrive and no doubt he'd eventually lose all brain function.

His heart was beginning to race and he was not sure what to do anymore. So he basically acted like a statue at this point...A red-faced statue actually... The only thing he could really get out was a small noise. If he spoke, he'd be tripping over his words.

Mentioned: Nano Nano Jenzo Jenzo MystiicWitch MystiicWitch poi poi
Interacted: Nano Nano MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

override.
..━━━━

...mood
...doubtful

...location
...rooftop

...company
...kaiyo
... Beann Beann

...mentions
...n/a...

naho
momota

Simplify that, and you get… one. Why make us do all of that to just get one? Naho’s thoughts towards the last problem were almost ones of agitation, however when it really came down to it, he didn’t mind too much at all. Staring at the paper mindlessly for a second, he sighed, before nodding to himself and putting it back in his folder. Next was english… which was just another diagnostic, with vocabulary and grammar. That was also easy enough.

Truthfully, Naho had no idea why he was as good at school as he was. For all he could remember, his motivation for it was barely enough to get him to actually do anything throughout elementary school and his years spent being homeschooled for junior high, and he was fairly certain his memory was just… bad. That didn’t mean that it was bad, because it wasn’t, but sometimes, it just felt as if it was and he never really figured out why.

Right as he was about to start working on the paper, however, a sudden rush of cold hit the back of his neck and he tensed. Were people really using their quirks again? Even after the mess that was homeroom, and the combat training they had right afterwards? Haven’t they had enough already?

… Or was he just incompetent for thinking that?

Subconsciously, his eyes shifted over to look down from his spot on the roof. From what he could see, some of the people from his class were bunched up behind the school, having an interaction of some sort…? And there was snow. Hmm… Well, he decided he didn’t care, and went back to what it was that he was doing.

──── ✦ homework: math & english complete!

“... Hurray,” he cheered flatly, picking his english paper up and shifting it back into his folder’s pocket. Now that that was done and over with, he could finally say he was getting somewhere with this school and its… adversities on this first day. Sure, it wasn’t much, but it was something, right?

The sound of a heavy metal door opening snapped the two-toned-haired boy out of his thoughts, and judging off the sound of their footsteps, they were heading in his direction. Naho didn’t feel too inclined to see who it was, but was more worried about why they were approaching him―I mean, seriously, what would anyone want from him of all people? Surely they didn’t go up there just to find him. Perhaps they, too, just wanted a more quiet space, and happened to stumble upon the rooftop similar to the way he did. If that were the case, then, well, he’d understand. This school was barely half-way through its first day and already, so much had happened. No doubt, something happened during lunch, too.

Even though he felt his nervousness creeping back, upon realizing the person was probably going to sit down, he reached over for his bag and moved it to make more space on the bench; in doing so, he took the opportunity to put his homework folder back inside. As it turned out, the person who joined him was Kaiyo, aka one of the people he talked to during homeroom, as well as one of the people he ended up sparring against during second period. After catching a glimpse of her face, his brows furrowed ever so slightly―it was strange. She wasn’t nearly as happy-go-lucky as she was before.

“Hey, Naho. Would you like one?” The white-haired girl held out a tub of brownies. The first thought that ran through Naho’s head was an uncharacteristically excited Yes!, but it was soon overshadowed by ones of doubt. Hesitantly, he looked back up at the girl, and suddenly found himself blurting out.

“Why?” he questioned, soon followed by a brief look of panic before he hurriedly added, “I-I mean, are you sure? You don’t… have to.”

But, yeah… I wonder why her attitude changed. Wait… what if― Naho could feel his nerves being sent into a frenzy once again. She’s mad at me for what I did during combat training…? And she’s only sitting over here offering brownies to be nice, since she really just came up here to be alone but saw me here instead―?

“Right, uh, sorry about the… um, horns… thing.” His eyes averted towards the emptiness that was the rest of the rooftop. Lowly, he muttered, “... You probably don’t like me very much; understandably,” but that second part was moreso for himself rather than him talking directly to her. Realizing that he’d forgotten about the fact that he was still holding his bag, he finally set it down on the ground next to him, and began fumbling with his phone out of habit instead.

──── ✦

Kazama Hoshiko

Hoshiko jerked awake at a loud crack, having dropped asleep unceremoniously into her rice. Miso soup, spilled from her bowl in her fall, had leaked into her hair and over her face, leaving behind a slightly sticky residue though most was absorbed through her skin. She rubbed a hand vigorously through the sticky strands, shaking rice pieces onto the table while whipping her head quickly around to see if there was any cause for alarm. One student had flipped a table over, it looked like, which at first she thought was the source of the sound until a blonde girl shouted at another student about shooting their gun. They were allowed guns in school? Huh.

Before she could ponder this much, her stomach let out a loud growl. Right, lunch! Jin had proven to be a very strong opponent, and consequently left her badly battered and spitting blood from being slammed halfway through the ground hard enough to make a crater. She'd had no irreparable damage, but the beating had done a number on her, and left her recovering body exhausted enough to collapse into sleep the moment she sat down at an empty cafeteria table with her plate. She winced briefly at the memory before grinning. The students here were so cool! Cooler than she'd ever imagined. She couldn't wait to befriend all of them— think of the adventures they'd have!

Befriending them, however, would have to wait until after she ate, her stomach reminded her as it growled again. Sweeping up the scattered rice from her hair and righting her soup bowl, Hoshiko dug into the remains of her lunch eagerly before lunch period could end. She peaked curiously over large bites at the fight that still continued from (or another which broke out after) the gunshot, but going by the morning's example, fights seemed pretty common in the school, so she would only interfere if they needed it. Who knew, perhaps that was how most people bonded! Or maybe just most people with quirks planning to work in highly dangerous, violent careers like heroics… Or maybe just this particular class. Whatever the case, it seemed the norm for them.

Mentions:
Evelyn Faust ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), briefly
Kishiko Shinohara ( Servant Servant ), briefly
Jin ( MajesticCoal MajesticCoal )
Interactions: None

S A I T O U :: O K E M I A
Location :: Taiyou Academy - Roof Mood :: Playful Interacting w/ :: Nano Nano Britt-21 Britt-21 poi poi Beann Beann

”Ohh ~ So you’re into bad boys Chika? I can see that!” Okemia mused. Placing her chin on top of Ryu’s head, she now made the connection. It made total sense. They would look cute together since they seem incredibly comfortable around one another. Their aesthetic mixed so well and if her knowledge on otome games served her well, this only confirmed that they’d have one cute ending. Okemia would honestly spend countless hours of hourglasses to make this pair end up together..

”Awww! Look at Mr. Muscles hiding behind his scarf ~” She teased as she grabbed onto the scarf that was covering Ryu’s face and lowered it enough to see his flustered features. ”He’s so adorable isn't he?” Okemia squealed cutely and sent a wink towards Chika. She could only imagine what other little things would get him to eventually pass out. She figured on making a mental note on what gets the reactions going.

Her attention was immediately shifted the minute that Chika mentioned that they should go ‘Naho hunting’. This only made her briefly let go of Ryu’s hair and leaned a little back to quickly look around the area. In the distance, she spotted two people sitting on the ledge on the rooftop. ”I think I found them!” She excitedly exclaimed before grabbing onto Ryu’s hair again.

Her fingers gently wrapped a couple of strands and pulled onto them softly to test the waters. According to the movie she saw a few months ago, the character was able to control the movements of the person by tugging on their hair. The thought of it made her giggle. So without further hesitation, she tugged onto them again and pointed towards the roof, ”Okay Mr. Muscles, lead the way for us ~” A joyous laugh resonated out of her. Okemia was sure that everyone that was bound to see them would’ve recorded the sight. If they did, she was definitely going to ask for them to send it to her for possible blackmail. But she wasn’t going to use it anytime soon.

✧​

It wasn’t that long until the trio got to the roof with Okemia still holding onto Ryu’s hair and talking with Chika on the way. For some reason, she found this pair incredibly amusing. Chika carried an aura of elegance about her while Ryu was the kind of guy that was too reserved for his own good. She figured that she’d more than likely have many more chances to get to know them a lot better. Which was insanely obvious due to her ever growing list.

The sight before her had her smile. Naho was currently fumbling with his phone as Kaiyo was enjoying the brownies she more than likely made. Okemia had originally assumed that the shy kid would’ve practically curved anyone that came his way, but it looks like he’s got himself surrounded. His fidgeting only gave away how he was feeling and that made her frown slightly. She then decided to help him get away from all of this mess. Even if it meant dragging him out. Nudging Ryu forward with her weight on his perfectly sculpted back, she ruffled his hair once more and finally jumped down.

” The Naho Hunt was a success Chika! Now we’re all here now! Okemia cheered while giving her a high five.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back