• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 ー ᴍᴀɪɴ

inertia.
..━━━━

...mood
...dazed

...location
...outside

...company
...akagane
... MystiicWitch MystiicWitch
...on ji
... Peach Tea Peach Tea
...yukiri
... Nano Nano
...hitoshi
... Jenzo Jenzo
...jin woo
... MajesticCoal MajesticCoal

...mentions
...n/a

hitodama
maneki

──── ✦ bonus! flashback to after combat training!

After everyone else had left the boy’s locker room for third period, Hitodama found himself lingering behind due to the fabric of his uniform shirt getting caught on one of the lockers. Normally, he would’ve carelessly gone about pulling it off and risk tearing it, but this time around, he figured that he might as well take his time; besides, he could just use it as an excuse for being late to his next class. Easy win, right?

He was promptly interrupted from what he was doing, however, by something small falling on top of his head and bouncing onto the tiled floor with a metallic dink; this then happened three more times. His eyes trailed down to the ground, only to land on some screws…? Blinking, the red-haired male stopped moving for a bit, before diverting his gaze to the ceiling light fixture above him. He stared at it for a while, a grin slowly taking form on his face.

“Wo~ah, seriously?! he exclaimed to himself like an excited child. Even with the screws falling out, it stays hanging! But wait… then what are the screws even there for? His enraptured expression was quick to convert into one of confusion, eyes narrowing in apparent skepticism. A few seconds passed, and he ultimately just shrugged it off, going back to setting his shirt free from the locker’s grasp. And… once he was almost free, Hitodama took another glance at the light fixture. Huu~h? That’s weird. I could’ve sworn it wasn’t that close befo―

That would be the last thought that ran through his head before a sudden CRASH!! resonated throughout the room. Hitodama didn’t even get to register what had happened just then; instead, his world seemed to blur together, before it all went black. To make matters worse, even though he was no longer conscious for it, when he stumbled over, the part of his shirt that had been snagged ended up tearing―but not before his weight tipped over the row of lockers that apparently were separate from the wall. Thus, the unconscious Hitodama was now stuck under some large metal unit, with a broken ceiling light next to his head. Sigh…

Needless to say, he didn’t make it back to class.

──── ✦ time? back to the present!
ooc (by the way, now that everyone is here, i’m gonna sorta derail the convo into something else so that everyone can hop on it for the sake of continuity q v q if that makes sense)

Not too long after Hitodama and Akagane made their way over to On Ji, a third figure entered the scene; he was a male with dark hair and feline features, and his expression looked grim. Of course, Hitodama being who he was, as well as his current condition, he paid no mind to this and continued to be a tittering mess, even as the other male spoke up.

“Sorry, that might have been my fault. Is he doing alright?” he asked. “I returned his luck just now. There shouldn’t be any more accidents happening around him...”

Akagane audibly sighed next to him as if a weight was lifted off his shoulders, “Dummy was trapped under some lockers, he kept on saying that he didn’t need to go to the nurse’s office, too.” He commented with a small scoff. He didn’t appear to be annoyed at least. “And you can’t return his brain either? Since he doesn’t have one by the looks of it..”

“What’s with you? I’m not a dummy. Yooou’re the dummy for talking that way about your leader,” Hitodama retorted, lifting his hand up to push Akagane’s face away in apparent annoyance. The entire scene looked comical really, with the redhead coming across as even more of a child than he normally did because of his spacy state. “Aa~nyway,” he diverted his attention to… was it… Kirigiri? Onigiri? Something-iri… “Onigiri-nyan, did you say luck? How’d you take it??”

“Only dummies get themselves trapped under stuff and get their luck taken,” the white haired boy rudely interrupted again, “And to think that you call yourself a villain or leader or whatever… You really need to brush up on that.” Akagane then took the small opportunity to smack him on the back of his head.

The next thing he knew, Hitoshi and ‘Gikojinai*’ were close enough to the group, with the brown-haired of the two checking up on On Ji (who responded, then acknowledged Gikojinai, and then Gikojinai went on to introduce himself and explain his quirk). He then turned to Hitodama and Akagane, asking, “Hey, you guys are checking up on On Ji too?”

“Huh?” Hitodama drawled. He looked back at the silveret. “Are we?”

Said silveret only looked back at him with a look that practically screamed, ‘no? She was already standing here while we came outside?’. Placing his arms behind his head he spoke after a few beats of silence, “Ah.. yeah, I didn’t really get to talk to her after our fight. Just wanted to make sure she was alright.” It was obviously a lie.

“Nee ~, neee ~! Did you guys already eat yet...? ✩” Hitodama cut in with a light tone, some of his vowels being dragged out unintentionally. “See, I don’t exactly understand what’s going on right now, but I kinda wanna get something, I think…” He paused for a moment, before looking at the tall black-haired male who used his quirk on him earlier. “Gikojinai!!! Gimme your lunch money ~! ✩”

──── ✦

ooc *gikochinai, but since chin sounds close enough to jin, he replaced it.

Last edited:
Roulette
Mayuzumi Yukiri
Every step forward echoes a sigh.
The mention of Tama being buried under lockers ran chills down Yukiri’s back. For sure, he’d messed up big time. Akagane seemed to be taking the situation lightly, even going as far as to state that the redhead didn’t have a brain in the first place. It certainly wasn’t the nicest thing to say about a friend (at least he assumed Akagane and Hitodama were friends), but Yukiri refrained from commenting on it. Based on the white-haired boy’s expression lacking any trace of irritation, it was safe to assume that it was just ordinary friendly banter. Probably.

However, the redhead’s stretching of vowels and slurring of words remained a point of concern. Did Tama have a concussion? Was ‘Onigiri-nyan’ supposed to be referring to him? His name wasn’t the most common, sure, but it wasn’t anything phonetically unusual.

“It’s Yukiri. As in evening and paulownia. And that’s just how my quirk works,”
Yukiri said, his voice nearly tapering down to a mutter at the end. With how fast Tama spewed out new sentences, the conversation was difficult to follow. Not that he was sure that the shorter boy was even making sense at this point. Had he made the wrong call? Etiquette dictated that he apologized and provided compensation for his misdeeds against Tama, but he was beginning to feel that they would have been better off with him returning the boy's luck from a safe distance.

True to his danger sensor, the arrival of a certain gravity-wielding individual brought about a static chill in the air. Yukiri’s tail swayed anxiously. Even if he had laid his head down to rest on his desk for the majority of their free period during homeroom, he had been awake long enough to witness part of the one-sided tension between Jin and Tama. Though the former was calm and collected when unprovoked, his distaste for the loudmouth who stepped on bottom lines left and right was apparent. The current situation was controlled, but Tama’s demand for forking over lunch money would undoubtedly get on anyone’s nerves. This kind of petty behavior really couldn’t be condoned. Was this person trying to be a bully upstart?

“You should pick your targets more smar-,”
Yukiri paused. No, that wasn’t quite right.
“That kind of behavior will get you in trouble one day. If you don’t have money for lunch, I can treat you as an apology for earlier, but don’t go around extorting people.”
In the first place, wasn’t committing such actions completely against the reason why they were attending Taiyou?
Code By Nano

MAEMI AKIYAMALAVA SKIN
imageedit_3_4416052064.png

LOCATION(S)
Hotel->Genkan->Room: ???->Cafeteria

EMOTION(S)

+Panicked (In the morning)
+Antsy (during the video)
+Grateful (towards Rei)

OUTFIT
A peach jacket over a Taiyou Summer Uniform w/o suspenders

MENTIONS
poi poi (Natsumi)

INTERACTIONS
Beann Beann (Rei)

By the time Maemi had gotten up, the scattered rain clouds had already vanished, leaving only the bright sun in the clear blue sky. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his watch. “OH NO!” He hurriedly got dressed in his school uniform and made the hotel bed. He got the rest of his things, which wasn't a lot and were mostly clothes, and stuffed them into his backpack. It was a good thing that the school had let them drop most of their things into the dorms yesterday because he’d be in a pinch if that wasn’t the case.

He was on the top and third floor of the hotel and unfortunately the elevator was out of service.
No! Ack! What bad luck! He went down the flights of stairs and reached the lobby. He swiftly dealt with the front desk regarding financial matters and left the building. W-wait a minute...I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE SCHOOL IS FROM HERE!!! He sighed, he slapped himself on the face. How irresponsible of him, just like his sisters would usually say. Okay calm down Maemi, let's just go ask someone. He looked around and found trouble instead. Maybe it was his rusty and awkward Japanese but the people he talked to weren't at all nice. He wasn't sure if he had insulted them but he eventually found himself being chased by a bunch of delinquents. Uwaah! I didn't know that this was the rough part of the city! As he was running away, he crashed into someone and fell to the ground. "Owwie...S-sorry!" Maemi looked up and saw someone with a uniform that was just like his. His eyes widened, "Yo! Do you by chance...go to a school called…" He looked at the face of the person that he was talking to and gulped. "T-taiyou?" The last word trailed off. This guy looks scary! Should I make a run for it!?

Rei had missed practically half of the first day at his new school because he was helping his father load some furniture for a family that was moving earlier in the morning. He knew school was important but it was hard for him to say no, especially to his old man. Unfortunately, he was getting an earful, well, a textful of it by his mother who had found out about an hour ago. He was trying to message her back with an apology while on his way to school but his actions were interrupted when he felt someone bump into him. It wasn’t enough for him to stumble over but it did surprise him to the point where he dropped his phone. He turned to see who had run into him, it was a much shorter boy with orange hair who looked pretty shaken up. One thing he noticed right away was that both of them wore matching uniforms, most likely another late student like himself.

“Yeah, I do - are you okay, by the way?” His eyes traveled past the boy, looking at a group of delinquents running towards them. They stopped short about ten feet from them, looking at each other before turning and walking away. ‘Ha. Should have ripped them to shreds! Well, at least you still have this little lamb to murder.’ Rei ignored the maniacal voice in his head before bending down to pick up the phone that he had dropped. The good thing about not having one of those fancy phones was that it wouldn’t break so easily. He slid his phone in his pocket, figuring he would finish his text to his mom later. “Guessing you’re running late too?”

Maemi let out a sigh of relief. He finally found someone who wouldn't give him an early workout. "Y-yeah I'm fine." He rubbed his head. "But I am running late! Err…" He glanced at the boy. He's pretty nice...I would have made a big mistake running away. "I'm sorry for making you drop your phone! Sorry if I drag you down but would you please tell me how to get there?" He buried his face in his hands, so much for making a good first impression.

“Oh, don’t even worry about it. Flip phones are pretty much indestructible.” He chuckled slightly, turning to face the original direction he was walking in. At least he wasn’t the only one running late, that made him feel a bit better about going into his first day of school mid way through. “We can just walk together, I’m heading there anyways. I’m Asano Rei by the way, and you are?” He asked as he started off in a slow paced walk. They were already late by a couple hours, no need to really rush anymore.

Maemi checked his watch, he was so disappointed in himself. He couldn't believe he was up all night trying to beat a course on a racing game, only to make absolutely zero progress. In addition, he neglected an easy task. Finding a route from the hotel to the school. Laziness had caused him to end up in the current predicament.
"Ah! Asano-kun...wait is it okay if I call you that? Anyway, I'm...I'm…" He debated whether he should tell his new acquaintance his real name. The guy would just laugh he thought, but he shook his head. Give him a chance Maemi! After all, he's being nice by helping your lost butt out! "Okay...don't laugh but my name is Maemi. Akiyama Maemi. Y-you might've heard the name before. Pa...err-my father was a well-known businessman in Tokyo." He didn't really know what to talk about on the way to school, but he hoped that it wasn't like he was telling his whole life story. Even he'd find something like that hard to keep up with.

‘Little lamb suits him better. You should call him that!’ Rei rolled his eyes at Sar’oth’s comment but he couldn’t help but think that the name Maemi sounded a little feminine. “Akiyama? Don’t think I’ve heard of it.” Maybe his parents read about the family name in the newspaper or something but they never owned a television to keep up with current events. “No need to be so formal with me by the way, Rei is fine - that’s what my friends call me.” ‘What friends? HAHAHA’ He let out a huff in annoyance, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he continued to walk. “Are you in your first year too? Hopefully we don’t get chewed out for missing so much.”

Is this his way of saying that I'm his friend? Maemi smiled bashfully. "Well then Rei, I'd prefer if you call me Maeharu or Haru and yeah imma first-year! I'm so excited, there weren't a lot of other kids with quirks when I was abroad!" His eyes twinkled with excitement though he didn't let himself get too carried away, not when he could easily get lost in the labyrinth of streets. While he gave Rei some space between them he kept close in fear that he'd lose sight of his guide. Not to mention, a great chance of encountering another group of troublesome characters like the ones from earlier. He could've used his quirk to deter them, however it wasn't worth using it on mischievous but plain civilians. His meltable clothing, the energy loss, and the cooled magma he'd have to peel off were reasons enough to not activate it. "Yeah I hope they'll go easy on us. It's the first day so I'm sure they'd expect these sorta things." He hoped he was right.

'Abroad?' Rei hummed in thought, thinking about how nice it would be to travel to another country. Maybe once he becomes a pro-hero and starts making money he'll be able to take his parents somewhere nice, they deserved it after all. "Yeah. Usually first days consist of introducing yourself to your classmates, doing some icebreakers I guess. I doubt we missed out on anything important." That was how he remembered it in primary school at least, he wasn't sure if it would be the same here, especially an academy meant to create future heroes.

Turning the corner at the end of the street, Rei could see the gates of the academy in the distance. Instinctively, he lifted his dominant arm to point to the school but immediately brought it back down.
'What? Ashamed of my magnificent features?!' He rubbed at his demonic-like arm with his regular hand, wishing it was winter already so he could cover it with long sleeves. Not like it would matter considering part of his face was the same way. "The academy is up ahead. We should probably find the main office in case we need to be filled in on anything."

Maemi looked at Rei's arm, his eyes eventually wandering off to Rei's face. Is that a skin disease of some kind…? Now that I think about it, it's exactly the same with a part of his face too." He didn't wanna pry into someone else's business, instead he looked at where Rei was pointing and quietly gasped. The building was unlike anything Maemi had ever seen. For some reason the pictures he saw online slightly differed from the real thing, nevertheless, he found the place to be charming despite all its simplicity. Maemi walked on ahead, opening the door for who he thought was his new friend. As he handled the door, he inspected it. It looked strangely brand new, along with the surrounding area, he scratched his head as to why that was. Hmm… Clutching his backpack, he moved away from the genkan and searched for the main office. He wandered down a hallway and ran straight to what he was looking for. "Rei! Over here, I found it!" he called out. He didn't know if he should just waltz in there, so he knocked on the door. A blue-haired girl with glasses answered. She was apparently stunned at his appearance. "P-please tell me you're not another late student…" Maemi nervously chuckled. He put his left arm behind his head and put up a couple of his fingers with his right hand. "Make that two students, w-we're sorry!" He bowed his head, maybe they'll send the two of them straight to class? "Oh dear, Combat period for first-years is almost over. Lunch will take place after that...you two better come with me." He frowned a little bit but quickly changed it into a smile, maybe she was taking them to the cafeteria. Great, he didn't eat a lot during breakfast, just a couple of energy bars the hotel handed out to guests. "All these bothersome and late students, the headmaster is not going to be happy," she huffed out.

Watching his friend walk on ahead, he figured he should also pick up the pace, trying to hype himself up for the start of the new year at a hero academy.
'They are gonna hate you! HAHAHA, a hero academy? You crack me up, boy.' Rei bowed his head slightly when Maemi held the door open leading into the genkan. He looked around, seeing a bustle of students traveling in and out, wondering what class period they were supposed to be right now. His attention turned back to his friend when he pointed out his discovery of the main office, knocking on the door to get the attention of any faculty that could assist them. Rei waved slightly to the woman when Maemi mentioned two late students, walking up to stand beside his friend. She started to lead them away from the main office, making a comment about how bothersome the late students were. From the way she worded it, they weren't the only late students but it may have seemed they were indeed the last to arrive. He wasn't sure how to respond to her comment, life happens, did the academy not expect that? With a shrug, he chose to remain silent as they were led up a flight of stairs to the second floor and guided to a room all the way down the hall.

The classroom they were led to was empty, was that a bad sign?
"Please, sit down." The woman motioned to the desks lined up perfectly to face the front. Figuring they were going to be here only momentarily, he didn't think much of where he should sit so he sat up front, dropping his backpack onto the floor by his feet. Once the two were seated, the staff member fumbled around the teacher's desk in search of something. "Where is it...oh- here it is." She pulled out a remote, pressing a single button to turn on the large electronic display at the front of the class. On screen showed another woman, only this one was smaller and lacked any vibrant colors, almost completely black and white. She introduced herself as the headmaster. 'So, instead of bringing us to the class we should be in right now, we have to sit through an introduction?' Rei let out an inaudible sigh but figured it would just be a few rules about the academy and that they would be on their way soon.

It was definitely not just a few rules. The video dragged on way past than what he expected, and with the monotone voice of their headmaster, it was hard to keep his eyes open. Even with the toll of the bell to signal the end of one class period, the announcement continued and they were expected to sit through it all.
'This shit is fucking boring!' "For once we agree." Rei sighed quietly, if he had known this is what the faculty would have put them through, he would have chosen to wander the building instead.

The way they were going was absolutely not to the cafeteria. Still keeping his head high, Maemi followed the girl to a classroom, with Rei trailing behind them. At her request, he plopped down on a desk, a bit exhausted from all the walking. He took off his backpack and checked if anything fell out during his way here. Then suddenly, light flooded the front of the room and he instinctively put his arm over his face to block out the light. Once he saw that it was a video being displayed on a screen in front of the room, he put it down. A small girl, void of color, appeared and started speaking about the school and the rules that were present in the institution.
She was the headmaster? Well this shouldn't take too long...right?

After what felt like an eternity to the two students, the introduction had finally ended. Maemi couldn't sit still during it, he got tired of hearing the headmaster's bland voice. She wasn't exactly enthusiastic, and to Maemi she was more mundane than mysterious, which bugged him a little bit. He thought that a school as renowned as this one would have a passionate hero running it, after all it had churned out some pretty great individuals. A bell had already rung a few minutes ago as if it was mocking them for being absent during the entire period of fighting. The staff member who had led them here had been silent through all of it and the fact that the lights were off when the video ran, one might have not noticed her at all. Coming out from the shadows, she made her way to the front and spoke up, "That is all. W-welcome to Taiyou Academy. I'll lead the way to the cafeteria since I would be in trouble if you two got lost." Maemi picked up his backpack and sighed. The girl was already at the door, waiting as she held the door open for them, light flooding the dark room. He went to the front of Rei's desk. "Ready to go?" He smiled even after all the crazy events that had happened to him this morning.

As the three of them were coming near the cafeteria, Maemi's ears perked up. He thought he heard a gunshot. Surprised, he picked up the pace. He turned to his right and looked at the woman who was accompanying them. It seemed that she didn't pick up on the worrisome sound or maybe she's ignoring it because she's had enough stress for the day. Maybe it was just my imagination? He slowed down to let the other two catch up to him. When they reached the cafeteria's entrance, he could hear the noise from inside. "Thank ya Aoi-san!~" Maemi cheerfully said as the staff member bowed her head then walked away. After she was out of sight, it was just him and Rei standing before the door. He couldn't wait! He flung the door wide open, revealing a large yet cozy cafeteria. He surveyed the area, it was buzzing with activity both inside and out.

Some of the students were heading outside, he wondered where they were going. Unable to contain his curiosity and excitement, he yelled out to everyone who was present there,
"HI EVERYONE! HERO-IN-TRAINING FEVER IS HERE!!!" His energetic greeting was blocked out by some of the other commotion that was going on. Everyone seemed to be too engaged in their own conversations. He made a few more unsuccessful attempts, he was downcast. The first day of school and everyone had ignored him. Wait that's not true! With renewed spirits, he looked at his left. The person he crashed into today did!

"W-well Rei, I guess this is goodbye..." he said as he feigned sadness like it was a farewell scene from a drama. "NOT!" He jumped on Rei's back. Whoops! Is this too close for comfort? As he hopped off, he pointed a finger at his fellow first-year. Donning a determined face, he started off with an irritated tone, "Don't think you can get away that easy after what you did!" He switched to a sweeter tone and smiled warmly. "Really, thanks for helping me this morning." His eyes lit up with admiration. His shy and clumsy side waned off, and a more child-like personality replaced it, growing stronger the more he talked. "I think that was the most heroic thing I've ever seen! I-It might've been - an accident - but you came just in the nick of time and rescued me from those people!" He scrunched up his face like an angry child. "Which is exactly why I'll be sticking by your side from now on!" "...I can't expect myself to become a hero if I can't return the favor..." he murmured quietly. Grinning triumphantly, he went in front of his classmate. "Now first things first. Rei-kun or Rei-sama? No wait! There's no argument about it! I'm gonna call you Rei-Sama and that's final!" With a salute, he sneaked behind Rei. "Now lead the way!"

Last edited:
Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598926161113.png

Evelyn heard her heart thumping in her ears as she strolled toward her opponent, only for him to leap toward her, his fist connecting with her stomach. The power she felt from his hit had confirmed she was definitely fighting an opponent that would be able to withstand her assaults. The blonde was sent back into the grass where she tumbled and quickly got up to her feet, practically laughing it off as she prepared her next attack, getting into her stance as he came close to here, a mere few feet keeping them apart "A crazy Bitch? Hahaha! You'll learn that I'm more than just crazy, my dear enemy!" she shouted, only to take off charging toward him. The funny thing about it all was the fact he had no idea what he signed up for when she would interact with him outside of extreme fighting like this. With that said, she dashed forward with a wide grin on her face throwing her fist forward in an attempt to fool him with that fist while her other would slam right into his jaw from underneath in an uppercut.

Yudai’s eyes burned with intensity as he watched her get right back up after the punch he had given her. She’s a tougher bitch than I thought. He got into a defensive stance to prepare for any more punches she would throw. “Enemy!?” I just fucking met you, you crazy bitch!” Yudai watched her movements as she charged him, preparing for her attacks. He put his hands up to block the initial punch but was hit with an uppercut instead. His head recoiled but he immediately gained his posture back as he was preparing for an attack of his own. He felt the energy flowing through him as he attacked.He threw a quick body shot to keep her hands low, throwing a quick jab to her face, all the energy that he had received was flowing to that fist to make his jab more effective. He wasn’t sure how much energy this girl had but he was confident that he could outlast her in a fight.

Evelyn had lowered her hands just as he expected, and the punch to the face pumped her up more just because of how fun it was. The power from his fist had sent her back a few steps, but it never discouraged her “Is that the only word in your vocabulary bank!?” she taunted “Surely you have more than that! If not you’re just a brick!” the blonde took her thumb and gently brushed it against her lip before pulling back and looking. Yep, he busted it. Bleeding too. But that was just an injury of war. After all, she was able to absorb a certain amount of damage before she couldn’t anymore. The blonde charged forward, seemingly to go for the same attack but instead of hitting him with a right hook, she dropped her fist last second and spun, her leg slamming into his side. “You’re a good punching bag I will admit!”

Her insult was starting to get to Yudai and he was only getting angrier. He hated being called stupid, especially by her a girl who seemed she wasn’t capable of much critical thinking herself. “Just shut up already!” He moved his hands to prepare for the punch but instead received a kick to the side, Yudai wincing as he could feel one or two of his ribs crack. He shook it off, the adrenaline pumping through his blood lessening the pain. He sent a series of punches at her body, not caring if they landed or not, the real surprise has yet to come. He threw a punch at her stomach but faked it, moving in close enough to do what he wanted to do. He angrily headbutted her, his adrenaline still running high. If she thought he was just a punching bag, she was dead wrong.

Evelyn took the series of punches, absorbing what she wanted to and trying to block the rest before she got faked out, his head slamming right into hers. Sending a shock wave of pain through her skull, allowing her to stumble back and fall onto her butt. A hand slowly lifting up and rubbing her forehead “You know, that’s a dirty trick!” the blonde shouted, continuing her gentle rubs and opening her eyes slowly to look up at the guy she had just had a small conflict with. Those red hues no longer red, but in fact were Purple. Her default eye color on display as a laugh erupted from her lips, the sounds of another female yelling, screaming even as she ran up to the pair, trying to stop the two from continuing their fight. Taking a look at the girl, she processed who it was: Tsubaki “Tsubaaakiiii-Chaaan!” she shouted, laughing as if nothing ever happened, her cheeks still pink. Lazily waving toward her as she came toward the pair, also beginning to wonder where Lex was....

Mentioned: Slav Slav (This is the mini collab we had done :3) Zatanna Zatanna SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73
Interacted: Slav Slav Zatanna Zatanna

239598-anime_girls-anime-Tomori_Nao-artwork-Charlotte_anime-blue_eyes-white_hair-school_uniform.jpg
❄ ❄ ❄Tsubaki Aino❄ ❄ ❄

Tsubaki got lost in her music as she took her walk. The rock music playing loudly, sending small goosebumps throughout her body. Still feeling the cold throughout her body. She had used her quirk quite a bit back there, giving her the full transformation. Sometimes she preferred she always looked like this. She felt it made her look less plain than usual. Brown eyes and hair weren't interesting like snow white hair and blue eyes. Nodding her head along to the beat she continued to walk, looking down at her shoes. Then in the distance she heard a loud booming sound. She couldn't see exactly where it came from but it put her on edge. Picking up her pace she ran until she saw what was responsible for the noise. It was Evelyn. Though it wasn't just her.... She was fighting with someone.
What is wrong with the people in this class? Everyone's fighting and it's only the first half of the first day... Wait. That pony tail. It's Yudai!

Her eyes lit up a little bit when she finally realized what was going on. Evelyn and Yudai were fighting. She couldn't possibly think of what would make Yudai so upset he would be throwing punches back. I mean he didn't even hit Jin who had it coming. Crossing her arms and keeping a relatively quick pace as she walked towards her two friends. Wondering if she would have to break it up or if it would handle itself. Leaving her headphones in, she finally approached the two. Things didn't seem very playful between the two. Yudai getting kicked in the ribs and him head-butting Evelyn in retaliation. Bringing her hands up to blow a little snow on the two, Evelyn spotted her and called out her name.
“Tsubaaakiiii-Chaaan!” The girl hollered out before letting out a laugh. Pulling out one of her headphones, the hard rock loud enough for them to hear.

"What's going on over here? Why are the two of you fighting?" She said her usual smile replaced by a small look of disappointment. Thankfully she took a paramedic class in middle school, looking over Evelyn who seemed to be ok.
"Does your head hurt?" She asked Evelyn, before turning around to look at Yudai. Getting closer to him and gently touching his ribs, where Evelyn had kicked him. Finally realizing her music was still blasting, turning it down so she could listen.
"Are you okay? Evelyn I'm going to take Yudai to see the nurse just in case. I think I saw some girl looking for you..." She said to the blonde, before turning to look at Yudai again. Narrowing her eyes, hoping he wouldn't protest too much. She lied but she hoped it would be enough to distract Evelyn for now. Gently grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from her, hoping that this fight would remain over. As the two walked a little further away from her blonde friend she dropped Yudai's wrist, looking over him again.
"You really gotta stop getting in fights... Wouldn't wanna get kicked out on your first day. And before you start complaining, we're not going to the nurse unless you think you need to. I just wanted to get you away from Evelyn. She seemed like she was joking around but you didn't share that same look... I know she can be a little much sometimes but she's really very sweet..." Her voice soft and quiet. While they walked, she took off her backpack fishing in it for the container of cookies. Taking it out and putting the other stuff back in her bag. Quietly taking off the lid and sorting through the cookies she took out a large one.
"I was saving this one for me but you seem to need it more than I do... It's a little experiment of mine. It's a snickerdoodle base with chocolate chips and some marshmallows too."
Handing the cookie over to the boy and giving him a small smile. Tsubaki hoped that it would at least make his day a little better. Usually she would be blushing by now but she felt relaxed. Cool. Smiling at herself about how Yudai reminded her of fire.
"Well if you need to be by yourself to cool off then I can let you do that... I was just going to keep listening to music and maybe go train in the fields till lunch is over. You can join me if you want." Tsubaki said nonchalantly looking down to see how much time they had left for lunch. Before looking back up into Yudai's eyes.

<3 Britt-21 Britt-21 , Slav Slav <3

Alexis Lykanth

Sure, Lex could have just zoomed from one end to the other and give Eve her drink and boom!, problem solved, but that would mean seeing her fight Yudai and the possibility to see her get really hurt. If that happened, she knew she wouldn't hesitate to step in fight for her as her shield and that's the thing she didn't what to happen. Even though His quirk was extremely dangerous and one of the ones she put on her mental watchlist, She wanted to take her time, so hopefully when she got there, the battle would be over with just a few scratches on each other and nothing else. However, judging from the sound of several explosions near the school, it looks like its not gonna happen. Its still not over? I'm starting to worry... As she got closer, it didn't end and it made her heart start racing. Yep, she was panicking...again. Fuck! I never should have left her alone! I just hope she's alright...
Once she reaches the corner of the school, she becomes hesitant when yet another explosion goes off, followed by unintelligible bits of their conversation. Do I even want to see? The possibility that....Well, guess I have to. Eve will kill me if I don't come back with her stuff and...I don't want her to hate me. After waiting for a bit, the noises had stopped. Is it over? Using Accelerate, she runs roynd the corner and appears between the both of them. Taking a quick look at the both of them in her own very slow moving world, she first looks at Yudai. She scowls at him and then turns to Eve, grimacing at the thought that he hit her. Its not a lot, per say, but even the smallest bit of blood on a woman is enough to make her heart ache. "What did he do to you?" She asks herself, looking straight into her now purple eyes and in the heat of the moment, takes one of her fingers and wipes a bit of blood off her lip, blushing a bit at quite intimate of a move that was for a girl she just met, even if she'd probably never know it happened. Looking back and around, it appears that the situation as calmed down, much to her relief. "Well, I guess its okay now." She thinks to herself, noticing the two of them no longer in fighting stance. "The fight seems to be over now." She stares back at Eve, significantly more chill than before. "I'm Just glad your okay." Backing away, she runs behind a nearby tree and deactivates Daybreak, causing time to speed back up to normal. Bottle and Keys in hand, she waits for a good moment to enter the scene and hand them to her.

A few seconds later, another girl steps into the scene with a backpack, in which Eve loudly introduces her to everyone in the nearby area with a obviosly drunk sounding “Tsubaaakiiii-Chaaan!” Considering the fact that she knew her name most likely meat that they knew each other somehow, probably as friends due to how casual Eve sounds calling her name. That, or its just the booze. She also must know Yudai, as she Tsubaki goes to him pulls him farther away from Eve from and says something Lex can't hear from the distance between them. I don't think it would be a good idea to listen in... After a bit of talking to themselves, she reaches into her backpack, pulling out a large cookie and handing it to him, the 2 distracted in their own conversation and opening an opportunity for the still socially awkward girl. She'd rather not be seen with alcohol in her hand by anyone other than Eve. Well, now or never, I guess. Using Accelerate for a millisecond, she appears in front of Eve and, deactivating her quirk, she speaks up. "You look rough." She says, looking at her again. She smirks at her. "I guess it wasn't as easy as you hoped it would be." She holds out her hand with her stuff and smiles. "Anyway, I here's your stuff." Recalling the eariler events, she looks away, flustered and fiddling with her hair. "I...hope I wasn't too late."

Mentions: Yudai ( Slav Slav ), Tsubaki ( Zatanna Zatanna )
Interaction: Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Nightingale
Saegusa Yasuchika
as I continue to bloom in that artificial flower garden
“Yes, lead the way~”
Chika sang along with Okemia. In the meantime, she situated herself a few ways behind the two, furtively snapping a few pictures and even a short clip of the pinkette hanging off of her cousin while manhandling his hair. Not only was it funny, but she could bring herself to call it cute, even. Then, with a bounce to her steps, she caught up to stand directly next to Ryu and chattered the rest of the trip away with Okemia. In no time, the trio found themselves on the rooftop with their target in sight. Operation Find Ryu a Friend: Start.

Though spotting another figure hovering over Naho was unexpected, it could still be considered a success. For etiquette’s sake, Chika raised her hand to return Okemia’s offered high-five before turning to give both Kaiyo and Naho a friendly wave and her usual demure smile.

“Hello~ We’re not interrupting anything, are we?”
Chika sang playfully, eyes moving from Kaiyo to Naho to the brownies between them. From the looks of it, it was almost certain that they had indeed barged in on a moment between the two. Oops.

Wearing a jokingly exasperated expression on her face, Chika sighed and placed her palm on her cheek.
“You see, my cousin reeeeeaaaally wanted to talk with someone he could relate to, so I thought to bring him to Naho. I hope you two don’t mind.”
Code By Nano

My cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme.jpg-- On Ji Kyoke --
On Ji's eyes flitted back to meet the eyes of the boy she had word-vomitted on earlier.
“I’m Sung Jin-Woo, but you can just call me Jin if you like, and I believe your name was On Ji. Your quirk is very powerful and will be even more-so once you’ve mastered it.” Jin's compliment towards her quirk made the girl's face heat up even more to which she quickly rubbed the back of her neck and smiled embarrassedly.
"Uh yeah- yeah my name is On Ji," she quickly quieted herself as Jin continued on speaking, her grin seemed to grow a few more inches. As the boy explained his quirk to her, On Ji's head would tilt ever so slightly to the side as though she were a dog trying to understand when a human is speaking to them.
"That's so cool! I mean- you could literally make something as light as a feather into a heavy weapon.. well that's also kinda scary-" On Ji laughed sheepishly. There was a strange vibe about Jin that On Ji felt drawn to, like flies attracted to the glowing light. Something about him made her feel both safe yet also that that same safety could be snatched away in a single moment if the wrong words or actions were exchanged.

Her attention then was stolen back by Hitodama mentioning his hunger, to which On Ji's own stomach seemed to grumble in agreement. "Y'know I could go for some food.." she nodded absentmindedly, "Though.. you really should get your head checked out, you can't be stupid if you want to pass classes here."

(sorry it's icky but I be tired and strugglinggggg lol)
Interacted with: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal poi poi

38eddd1f3d7e4e60c42ca0e1dc547f817cd398fe.png

Yudai Oshiro
His headbutt had knocked her to the ground and she was complaining about fighting dirty, "Fights aren't always chivalrous." Yudai growled, stopping a few feet in front of her. His head was pounding but he tried to ignore it. What Yudai wasn't prepared for was her complete change in attitude, "Wha- what the hell is going on?" She was now greeting Tsubaki liked nothing had happened and he was still angry, "You're just gonna brush me off like that?" He wiped the little amounts of snow on his shoulder due to Tsubaki's quirk. She was probably wondering why they were fighting and he was correct in his assessment, "She attacked me out of nowhere." Yudai said gritting his teeth, holding back the anger he wanted to unleash on Evelyn.

He winced as Tsubaki touched his ribs, giving her a brief glare. That area was painfully throbbing and the last thing he wanted as somebody touching it. He was going to say more unpleasant words to Evelyn but Tsubaki led him away, reluctantly following her. He did not want to be scolded, especially right now. "Yeah, I don't think she was joking around. Punching someone out of nowhere doesn't really seem like a joke." He said crossing his arms, not believing one bit that Evelyn was a sweet person. He watched her fish through her backpack with a bit of interest, did she have more cookies? His eyes immediately fell upon the container, already wanting a cookie after that whole ordeal. He shot a glare at Evelyn before focusing his attention on the large cookie.

"Marshmallows and Chocolate chips?" He said out loud more as a question to himself. He looked over the cookie before finally taking a large bite out it. The taste was amazing, an improvement over the last one, "It's good." Yudai said simply, focused on the cookie now. He had calmed down a considerable amount but he was still relatively irritated. His attention slowly turned to Tsubaki, meeting her gaze. "Train in the fields?" He thought over her proposition. "I'm not really in the mood for that but I guess...I can watch you train or something." In all honesty, he just wanted to sit down after that fight but she did give him a big cookie, swaying his opinion a bit. He just wanted some quiet time and this seemed like a good option.

Interacted: Zatanna Zatanna Britt-21 Britt-21

Words seemed to spill from Hitodama’s mouth like filth from a burst sewage pipe, it was excruciatingly annoying, and then the words turned to him specifically and he called him Gikojinai as if that was his name. Once again the diminutive villain was speaking to him. Once again attempting to treat him as a subordinate for the second time this day. However, the words of Hitoshi stuck with him and if he were going to even attempt to build that bridge between future leader and future teammates, this would be a good place to start. Still, he could not stop his eyes from the cutting glare down at the miniature menace, attempting to burn a whole through the fool boy’s face, who would dare ask subservience of him. Seek your inner calm. Center yourself in the world and of it. Allow the weight of gravity to cradle you. These were the teachings of his father for bringing down his temper, as well as learning how to increase gravity on an object. It had been different from his mother. You are light and free, Jin. Nothing can hold you and there are no barriers for you, for you are free of your bonds to this world. Feel it in your soul. A fruitful distraction, those thoughts brought him back down from the tipping point, and he merely offered words to the boy just before the feline spoke. ”No. Die from hunger.” Those blazing eyes would turn to Yukiri, trying to bore a whole into this boy as well, as he offered to take care of vertically challenged ginger. ”Must be the devil’s own luck that yet again someone is caring for you, Hitodama. You should repay that kindness in this life or the next.”

On Ji also expressed her own hunger, probably due to her running out of the cafeteria from all the noise that she could not filter, which produced a small under his breath sigh. Other than that scum Hitodama, he could not allow his fellow classmates to suffer the pangs of starvation, at least not when he could do something about it, so he brought out his phone and sent out a text. Within moments a black limousine would appear at the front gate, an albino man in the driver seat merely waiting patiently, and Jin would turn to look at the man. Seems that he had stuck around just in case, as expected of Haek-Ban, and his minor premonition quirk that worked only for mundane things. ”Come on, Hitoshi, let’s go get On Ji something to eat. The rest of you can come, but I expect you to keep Hitodama under control.” This time he would wait for the other to come with him if they were coming, since he did not wish to be inconsiderate to On Ji, who had been so nice to him each time unlike that Kaiyo. Once again Hitoshi’s words of wisdom came to mind, so he did his best not to think ill of Kaiyo, considering his own overbearing nature. Perhaps he would need to have words with a few others as well, such as Yudai and Tsubaki. Not to apologize, that is for the weak, but perhaps to try a new approach to reign them in from their need to be individuals or merely part of a clique to instead be part of a team. If they all came with, he would take them anywhere On Ji wished to go for some food.

Interaction: Jenzo Jenzo Peach Tea Peach Tea poi poi Nano Nano MystiicWitch MystiicWitch
Mention: Beann Beann Slav Slav Zatanna Zatanna

Last edited:

HAJIRO NAOSAWAHELPING HANDS
imageedit_6_2211332934.png

LOCATION(S)
Cafeteria

EMOTION(S)

+Angry then indifferent (towards Jouhou)
+A bit embarrassed and self-conscious (talking to Angeni)

OUTFIT
Taiyou Summer Uniform w/o suspenders

MENTIONS
Britt-21 Britt-21 (Evelyn)
Refaulted Refaulted (Shunjiro)

INTERACTIONS
poi poi (Jouhou)
MidnightMoon MidnightMoon (Angeni)
Servant Servant (Kishiko)

His head was pounding as if someone was repeatedly hitting it with a hammer. He stared at the floor, breathing heavily. Pushing the quirk to its limit always gave him this horrible sensation. Just a few more minutes, and it'll go away he thought. Though the words that were shot back at him were as clear as glass and with blood-shot eyes he looked up at the kid. “Heyy… me,” the hazy figure said with such a calm and lax tone. “Can’t you see that some of us… make mistakes here and there?” At that point he had enough. Despite it being a bit agonizing, he managed to stand up straight to make it clear that he wasn't happy with the response. "A MISTAKE? HAH! Anyone with COMMON SENSE wouldn't do that!" he shouted contemptuously. As minutes passed, the chains of added fatigue began to unwind, cooling his anger a little bit. He took a deep breath and with eyes refocusing, he looked again at his surroundings. Others in the cafeteria had begun to pay attention to them. He was sure that he was talking to a boy as he recalled from the info he had gained from the ID last night when he scoured the school's data on students and staff. However, the boy's build was enough for him to look like a girl... He unintentionally blushed a little bit then shook his head, that wasn't the thing to be thinking about right now.

“Ahaha… anyway, that was my bad. But... I’m not so sure about the cafeteria being a place for peace and quiet. It’s where most of the student body gather for lunch.” Hajiro glared at him, keeping his sour attitude. "You smarting off at me?" Making two circles with his hands, he put them together on his face, pretending to look like someone with glasses. "Look everyone, we have a reaaaal wise guy in the house." Putting his hands down, he continued, "...When I meant peace and quiet, I obviously meant no loud gunshots. Tch." Why the hell would they permit a student to carry something like that within the school grounds anyway? He paused and thought about what could and couldn't be done in the academy. Well yeah ...weapons and other support items are allowed...I guess? But I hope the school knew the consequences of allowing someone like this to have a gun. Another student, one he noticed during combat period, spoke up and expressed her own displeasure. It looked like lunch was ruined for her because of it, the cafeteria floor was now wearing her delicious meal. He facepalmed and gestured at the mess, "You could've thrown the whole school into a panic if some of them didn't know any better." Immediately, a very goofy blonde who he didn't see from the last period appeared and went on about how she was going to rough the boy up due to the incident. While he didn't exactly smile, hearing the complaints from other students was enough to remove his frown.

More students began to include themselves in the scene. One person who stood out, in particular, was the one with an insect quirk, although, for someone who looked threatening, Hajiro could barely hear what the student was saying.
"Uh...hi, you all. I just, um...wanted to know if everyone was okay? No injuries? B-because I have band-aids!" He shook his head at the timid insectoid as they pulled out a roll of said item. If it weren't for the increasing amount of people, he probably would've asked more about how the quirk exactly operated. Mutations that fully altered the human body were something that piqued his interest. A shame that I couldn't see him in action, in fact...what's up with all of these super late students? Here I thought I was one of the last ones. It was getting too crowded for him, he didn't want to stay in the drama hot spot any longer. Who knows what else might happen a few minutes from now. Besides, he needed to find Angeni before lunch ended.

Grabbing his bag and lunchbox, he started walking away from the scene although the "gunslinger" had one last thing to say,
“By the way, sorry about the gunshot earlier. If you want, I could make it up to you after school? Maybe with homework, or something...” His anger had faded, with indifference taking its place. "Whatever I don't care what you do. Unless that gunshot meant you wanted to fight after school, worry about the property damage on your own, kid." Of course, his words would be put onto the test if his classmate actually went through with it. His hands had already fallen victim to intense heat last period, what would be next? Knowing the pain of having a bullet get stuck in one of his creations? The quirk did indeed give him the ability to feel things outside of his own two hands and while the feeling of pain was a little bit dulled, it didn't mean the quirk let him evade it altogether. The most painful thing he had ever experienced before the fight, was when he used his quirk to slice a bunch of stuff in his grandma's kitchen, and well...things didn't feel too good. As much as wanted to keep his tough-guy image, he didn't want to cross that bridge unless it came to him. Plus, he might have to use up all of his energy again which meant he'd had to go through that whole miserable "slump" effect. So, no thanks. He hurried past a crowd of students and he saw more and more surging into the cafeteria. Familiar and unfamiliar faces combining. He could tell in an instant who was in his class thanks to the ID, not that it mattered that much to him considering he may not interact much with the others aside from any opportunities to be a nuisance.

The sun's rays met him upon going outside and the trees' bristling almost distracted him. Holding onto his bento box, he searched for his combat partner.
"Agnew-san!" he called out every now and then. He felt stupid saying that out loud, but what else could he do? The idea of using his quirk to help him look wasn't really appealing especially with what just happened in the cafeteria. There were a few students outside but he didn't bother asking them because he thought it'd weaken his fake image. "Crap. Lunch is gonna end very soon." Stomach grumbling, he had no choice but to go ahead and eat, he found a rock and sat down. Steam covered his face, his food was still nice and hot. Two onigiri, bean sprout salad for veggies, and a few pieces of thinly-sliced bacon from this morning's breakfast. Putting his hands together, he muttered,
"...Thanks for the food."As he was about to take a bite of his onigiri, he stopped when he saw someone with their trademark hair. "Angeni...? Oi! Uh-Agnew-san! Come over here!" Not knowing how to go about bringing up his mistake at the combat period, he put out his hand that had the onigiri and offered it to his classmate. "H-here...um...enjoy I guess...andimreallysorryaboutearlier." He butchered up his apology in the worst way possible, the last part of his sentence was probably gibberish to his classmate. Ugh...seriously? Why can't you just say sorry like a normal person Hajiro.

Angeni
To say I am disappointed would be an...understatement, There was a swirling pit of ...some ugly twisting emotion whirling in my mind. taking up the space the numbness and Apathy usually occupied. It
was....disconcerting. I replayed the events over and over in my mind, trying to locate jsut why, I was so..upset? Yes Upsest. I was upset and I could not figure the why of it.

Idly I pulled the squishy ball of gel from the mirror pocket I had shoved it into earlier. It was no longer squishy. My thin calloused fingers traced over the chalky grey of the hard ball that rested in my hand. it felt cold and desolate. emptpy and just as numb as I usually felt. The thought made the hurricane in my mind rage harder. Frowning I lightly wrapped my hand around the ball and brought it slowly to my face. It was cold and hard and brought none of the pleasant feelings from earlier to the surface. My fingers curled tighter around it., that unnamed feeling boiling higher to the surface.
I was supposed to be enjoying my lunch... Although I am not feeling any joy at the meal spread half eaten before me or even the sky laid bare to me. It all felt...dissatisfying. I...wonder how my other new peers were fairing. I couldn't...I didn't feel in place with them...there in the cafeteria, chatting and laughing. I felt awkward and decorative.. Like I was watching from the other side of a window....or from glass. I couldn't stand the icy feeling welling my mind, so I left. made an escape to the outdoors, where I could feel the swirl of the wind and hear the chirp of the birds. I had to escape, It felt way too much like I was trapped in a mirror.
Invisible and colorless to everyone, like they couldn't see me, I-
oh.
I broke it.

My fingers now curled tight over the fine dust and crumbled clutched in my hand.Slowly I uncurled them and watched it fall and spill around my hand and lap in fascination. then a dark spot dropped and stained it. then another, and another and-
I'm crying

I slowly rubbed the tears from my eyes and and stared blankly at the water collected against the back of my hand. Dimly I was aware someone was calling my name. My eyes stayed glued to my hand in morbid fascination as I slowly picked myself up and made my way over out of habit.
Why does this make me sad...?
'Someone's talking to you'
I blinked and lifted my head as I finally tuned into my surroundings and the voice standing speaking to me. Not voice. person. There was a person speaking to me. they were saying...um...crap! I wandered over here and I wasn't even paying attention to what he said! That's so rude! He's gonna think I'm a complete jerk! A mannerless, ignorant Jerk! And then he'll tell the headmaster and I'll get kicked out, and they'll send me back to America!
STOP!!
you can fix this...just...get the gist of what they're saying, nod politely and agree!
"sometghignsomethingsorry!"

'"AhI'm um...glad you feel that way!!!! "'
CRAP THAT WAS AN APOLOGY!! i'M NOT LAD THAT HE'S SORRY!! i REALLY FUCKED THAT ONE UP AND HE'S GONNA THINK I'M AN INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE!! AN ASSHOLE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! OR WORSE! A SOCIOPATH! CRAP CRAP CRAP! What do I do?! What do I!/ Ah ah ah I- I- I I can't take it!!! It's too much!!!
Aboprt abort abort abort ABORT.
"i'M SORRY NAOSAWA-SAN i HAVE SOMEWHERE ELSE TO BE!!!"
Run! Run, run , run, run RUN!
damn I'm such a coward! My face is so hot, I can't believe I was so rude! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry Naosawa-san!

My legs felt numb as I bolted far away from Naosawa-san and back through the cafeteria doors . Making a beeline for the classroom where I could hopefully hide my head and pretend I wasn't born.
Damn, what an end to a terrible week.
San San

npcs:kisaragi yoko

location taiyou dorms
tags ... everyone

After the students finished their lunches and midday interactions, they finally continued onward with their day; picking back up with 5th period and going until 8th. Aside from some of the more heroics-oriented subjects, things panned out in a rather normal manner, and luckily for most of the students of the 32nd class, the latter half of the school day was not nearly as hectic as the former. Throughout class, a few new faces showed up that weren't there in the morning, and they were all given an opportunity to formally introduce themselves to their classmates. And so, the last bell for 8th period sounded out, and it would mark the end of the beginning of everyone's hero school life.

... However, the first day wasn't exactly over yet. After all, the students were now living together; all of them found themselves standing in their shared living room, facing Hasami Enkei and a face a majority of them hadn't seen before. "Aoi" (dubbed by Maemi), or more officially known as Kisaragi Yoko, stood slightly in front in all her timid, blue-haired glory with a red envelope with gold accents as well as a plastic bag in her hands. She had just finished explaining the dorm rules to the class, and seemed to have one last thing to say before she had to go to the other dorms.

"... M-... moving on, this envelope holds your weekly mission. Usually, you'll just find these in the mailbox outside at the beginning of every week, but Watanabe-sama insisted that I bring this one since it'd be your first..." She moved her hand to push her glasses up, and passed the envelope and bag back to Enkei. "This week's won't be much, but it'll sort of ease everyone into the whole challenge ordeal. So... whenever you're ready, you can open it-- w-wait, I didn't mean now...!"

"Hmm? But you said whenever I was ready," Enkei retorted innocently, smiling that smile of hers. She averted her purple gaze to the paper that was now in her hand. "What... mm, alright. It's an ice breaker, kind of."

"Yes... you're right. I suppose I should head over to the other dorms now, since you want to read it right away..." Yoko let out a small sigh upon saying this. Bidding a quick farewell to everyone, she made her way out the door to give the other grades the mission as well, presumably.

"Ahaha... some of you may not like what you're about to hear," Enkei cheerfully picked back up where she left off, in a somewhat teasing tone. "It says that each of you will be given five bead-bracelets with your own names on them, and that by the end of the week you'll have to have given them to five different people in our class. They're supposed to represent friendship and camaraderie ~!" She reached one of her hands into the plastic bag and pulled out a bracelet with red, light blue, and gold beads on it (the name seemed to read 'Hitodama'?) "It appears that I'll have to sort them out before I give them to you, so I'll go do that, but...

"As cheesy as this is, I encourage you all to take it seriously ~! After all, everyone will be learning and living together for the next three years. As fellow heroes-in-training, it's important that you all are able establish bonds with one another, especially since it's always good to have people you can rely on in times of need. You know ~?"

timeskip :: 30 minutes

Finally, Enkei had gotten all of the bracelets sorted, and handed them out to everyone. Throughout that time, everyone was doing their own thing.

ooc the characters have awhile to do this, so they don't have to rush in giving their things out. also, everyone can decide on their own unique color patterns for their characters' bracelets :blushu:

Last edited:
Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

Despite the hiccup during lunch, the rest of the school day was fairly calm, allowing Kaiyo to completely cool down. It wasn’t like her to be upset and act out like how she did towards Jin but she wasn’t going to stand idly by while her and her friend were insulted for no reason. The more she thought about how ridiculous their classmate acted, the more it frustrated her so she tried to keep her mind on something else. At least the last few class periods were interesting enough to keep her engaged though she was a little surprised with the amount of homework they received on the first day. However, she supposed it was to be expected from a hero focused academy.

Once her whole class arrived at their dormitory, they were all gathered in the primary living space. Both the vice principal and their sensei stood before them, explaining the details of their first weekly challenge. Kaiyo was fairly excited, expecting to get right into combat focused or even problem solving activities but she was left feeling a little disappointed that the first challenge was very easy. Their class only needed to pass out five of their bracelets to five different people by the end of the week. She could instantly think of a few classmates right off the bat: Yudai, Tsubaki, On Ji, and Naho. Those were the four she had interacted with the most, save for Jin. As for the fifth, she wasn’t quite sure who to give it to but she had no real worries about completing the challenge on time.

When the bracelets were passed out among her class, she inspected her own quietly. Her bracelets consisted of black and gold beads. It wasn’t as colorful as she had hoped but she liked the color scheme regardless. As everyone started to receive their bracelets, they all started to disperse among the building. Some remained in the common area and others retreated to their own rooms. At this time, she remembered Yudai had said they would talk later about training. Kaiyo looked at her bracelets, figuring she would complete her challenge after squaring away the details of her training first. Seeing that Yudai was nowhere to be seen in the common areas, she figured he was one of the many who had wanted to be in the comfort of their own room. After walking up the flight of stairs to the second floor, she located his door and knocked.

"Hey Yudai, it's Kaiyo. May I come in?" Her voice held confidence but she felt a little uneasy asking to be invited into a boy's room. Once she was given permission to enter, she would slowly open the door to allow herself in. "I figured we could talk about trai- what happened to your lip?" Kaiyo rushed over to him, her hand reaching up to his face as she gently tugged his lip slightly with her thumb to inspect. "Did Jin cause you more trouble? You should be more careful, wouldn't wanna ruin that adorable face of yours." She looked at him with concern, hoping Jin wasn't actually the cause of this physical harm. If he did, she would feel obligated to get herself involved again. Her eyes shifted to the bracelets she wore on her wrist, reminding her that she could give one away right now. "By the way, here." Kaiyo removed her hand from his face, grabbing his hand instead. She intertwined her fingers with his, holding it up slightly. With her other hand, she pulled one of her bracelets from her wrist, over their locked hands and to his wrist. "According to this challenge you're my first friend!" She smiled cheerfully.

Taiyou Academy - Dormitory - Yudai's room

Content

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

Slav Slav | Interacted with Yudai
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal | Mentioned Jin
Peach Tea Peach Tea | Mentioned On Ji
poi poi | Mentioned Naho
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1599317721926.png

Evelyn didn't seem bothered by the questions that the male was asking her, in fact, she completely ignored them as Tsubaki was checking in, asking about their fight before going on ahead and taking her opponent away. With a giggle, the blonde flopped back into the grass and looked up at the sky with her Amethyst eyes Even though it rained earlier, it's still pretty~ she thought before hearing a familiar voice speak up, looking over, she spotted Lex "Leeeeeeeeeex!" she shouted, sitting back up and holding her hands out and doing the 'grabby hand' motion for her drink and her keys as Lex gave them to her "I look rough? You should see the other guy!" the blonde joked, laughing as she took off the cap of her drink "He took some damage tooooooo! No one ever leaves a fight with me without getting some kind of damage!" she pointed out, taking a swig of the bottle "Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddd, Noooo you weren't too laattee! Just right on time for me to finish, sit on my butt, and have a nice drink!" giving the girl a smile, she patted the grass next to her "Sit with me! Enjoy the suuuun! And the cold graaaaaaassss!" she took another swig and flopped back into the grass.

Luckily one of her new friends sat with her and for the rest of the lunch period, Evelyn was telling stories about her fighting that she had done in the past with her brother. Being overly dramatic, laughing, and demonstrating for Alexis. Being drunk was the best part about her stories because she'd go full out and get so pumped. Once lunch period had finished, she did remember she had to get a change of clothes and when she went to the office to see if they had any, apparently they didn't. Though the good news was that they had an extra teacher's shirt which was pretty baggy but it showed she was part of the school. With a shrug she wore it throughout the school day, smile wide, loud as ever, cheeks pink and happy as can be for the first day of school. Time went fast and she became the responsible girl and finished the rest of her drink towards the end of the school day, knowing if she didn't, she wouldn't be sober for 5pm and the rest of the night.

Evelyn followed with the group to the dorms where the teachers explained the Rules. Something that always felt restricting but the blonde could understand, simply because of people like herself could get rowdy, some people were also perverts, also the curfew was pretty brutal because sometimes Evelyn herself liked to go outside at night, burn off any excess energy that she had left from during the day. Loooooooooks like I'm gonna have to sneak out at this point! That's the fun in it though! throughout the teachers explaining things, she had her arm wrapped around Jojo, claiming him as her best friend to the entire class. Soon enough the group was all hanging around the common area where bracelets were beginning to be handed out. Watching and listening curiously, she was handed a beaded bracelet that had Red, Yellow, and Purple beads. At this point her arm hadn't been wrapped around Jojo as she studied the bracelet It's like they based it off the colors I wear. Purple for my eyes, Yellow for my hair...Red for either explosions or my eyes. a small smile tugged her lips, finding it surprising that whoever made these took the time to pick out different kinds of colors for all the students. A kind gesture in her eyes.

"Jojo, you're my friend. So you're getting a bracelet, I don't care what anyone says!" turning towards her friend, she took his hand and slipped the bracelet on with a grin "I gotta find Tsubaki and Lex too. I'll be back." she booped his nose and then skedaddled, looking for her familiar Blonde friend. Once she found her, Evelyn rushed up and grabbed her hand "Hey there!" she said with a laugh "You're also my friend, So you get one of my special bracelets." with that said, Evelyn went on ahead and slipped it on her wrist. Luckily for Lex, the smell of alcohol was gone and the redness of Evelyn's cheeks were no longer. Which meant she was at her most sober state she could be right now. Though she was pretty hungry since she not only skipped lunch, but got into multiple fights today. Made the girl pretty famished. I may need thirds at dinner... her stomach then rumbled and before Lex could ask, she laughed "You hear that? That's the sound of my thunderous rage." she joked.

Mentioned: Slav Slav Zatanna Zatanna
Interacted: poi poi SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1599322204934.png
Ryu wasn't sure what was worse, Mia teasing him about him hiding behind his scarf, or her tugging his hair as if he was the cook from that one Disney Movie. Ratatouille? Whatever it was, he really didn't enjoy that. She keeps calling me Mr. Muscles, but I'm not even that muscular... She's honestly really confusing. he thought. The only thing that seemed to almost make him pass out from blushing was that cute squeal that left Mia's lips. Why was she being so cute? It was as if she knew his weakness was girls, especially when they were being cute. Being a guy who scared girls away in middle school after his scarring, he got used to just listening and watching. So now being physically interacted with, was a stone he really didn't expect to be hit in the face with. Drawing in a deep breath, he tried not to suffocate himself just because of a girl hanging on his back. Luckily for him, he had a chance to relax some since Okemia wasn't hanging onto him anymore, though it was short lived as she latched onto his hair and tugged on the strands, making him release an audible sigh with a close of his eyes behind his scarf. I'm going to say something sooner or later, I'd prefer not to yell at a woman if I got pushed to a point.

"Okemia." he said softly "I'd prefer if you dont yank my hair like this..." he muttered, wrapping his arms around her legs so she didn't fall off his back and hoisted her up. Adjusting her on his back a little bit before he looked at Chika with a look that could almost scream 'wish me luck'. Chika knew better than anyone, that Females were his weakness. He began to walk with Chika on his side and Mia on his back. A deadpan expression with a blush upon his face as he was unaware of his cousin taking pictures and falling behind. It didn't take long for him to make it into the building and up to the roof where he spotted two students, one being Naho as he could recall from the girls talking about him earlier and a female next to him...Kaiyo was it? Yeah. It was that one girl who was really nice in homeroom when everything was going down. He crouched down a little, letting Mia hop down after she ruffled his hair and messed it up. Another sigh had escaped his lips as he fixed his hair, listening to his cousin mention Ryu needing someone to relate to "Wha-" What does she even mean? I'm fine. he thought.

Lucky for him the encounter didn't last long and they had to go to their next few classes. During these classes, Ryu had calmed down, his usual expression on, arms crossed, and paying attention to the teacher. He remained quiet and did what he had to, sometimes he'd get bored and look outside just to clear his mind a little more, still unable to comprehend why Mia was all over him and why? He was nothing special, he didn't want or expect anything from her. Hiding was something he did on purpose, just to avoid everyone. Though it seemed he wasn't ever going to be able to do that for long. Time kept passing and soon enough school was done and it was off to the dorms where rules were established and an exercise was revealed. One that Ryu would have a rough time even doing considering the fact he barely talked to anyone, and the people that he did talk to, he didn't really consider friends other than Chika and Kishiko. After all, he did call her Blueberry as a nickname.

Looking down at the bracelets he was given, he noticed there was black and purple beads. An odd and mysterious combination. Much like Ryu's personality. Lifting his eyes, he looked around once the teachers had finished and he looked for the one friend he knew was possibly a friend: Kishiko. His apparent "pwecious widdle bwuebewwy" as she liked to put it. She was small, but he was tall, so looking for her wouldn't be too difficult, right? Looking around, Ryu soon spotted the smaller girl and walked up to her, hiding half his face behind his scarf "Blueberry," he said in a soft tone as he lifted one of the five bracelets he had "You want one?" he asked, staring down at her as the bracelet dangled between his fingers

Mentioned: poi poi Beann Beann Nano Nano MystiicWitch MystiicWitch
Interacted: Servant Servant

y5ya04r1d1ez.jpg
Uchiyama Isamu
"Maybe we could eat something together later?"
Uchi stared down at the string of beads resting in his palm. Holding it up and examining it, Uchi saw the beads were neon purple, slashed with red and gold paint. He could understand the purple; his quirk glowed with the same hue when it was activated. But where had the red and gold come from? Not that he was complaining anyway, red and gold was probably his favorite color combination. It was kind of unsettling that the school might've known that even though he'd never shared the fact with them, but maybe it was just a coincidence. Composing himself, Uchi scanned the room for people to swap beads with. There were a few people he recognized from earlier interactions, like Chika and Toshi, but it wouldn't hurt to make some new buddies since there were 5 beads total.

After a few moments, Uchi felt his attention being pulled towards a familiar head of black hair, characterized by a long black braid and a streak of blue color. Racking his brain for the class list he'd studied before coming to Taiyou, Uchi was pretty sure the guy's name was Rei-something. Asanu? Asano? Yeah, that was it. Walking closer through the crowd of milling students, Uchi realized where he had seen the guy before; the lunch room. A pretty proficient eater himself, Uchi had admired Rei's dedication to finishing his food. While other students might have left some crusts or veggies untouched, Rei had quite literally wiped his plate clean. He'd even taken those few extra seconds to completely siphon those stubborn last drops of drink from his cup with a straw. Anyone who treated their food with that much respect was alright in Uchi's book, and he wanted to make a good impression.

Standing up as straight as he could besides Rei, Uchi held out a hand and smiled. "Hey! My name's Uchiyama, but you can call me Uchi if you'd like." Uchi liked to think he wasn't cowed easily, but to be honest, Rei's appearance was a little intimidating. He had the build of a trained fighter, his eyes glowed with yellow and red, and he towered over Uchi by almost half a foot. Damn, people are getting taller and taller these days. Trying to think of something else to say, Uchi awkwardly grinned before continuing, holding up his string of beads. "Just wanted to ask if you'd be interested in being buddies." Uchi tried to think of something they had in common, but the only thing he could think of was food. "Maybe we could eat some stuff together later?" Uchi cringed as he realized that last line had probably sounded like a date invitation.

Beann Beann

Kishiko Shinohara

What was meant to be a tiny little food trip had turned into Kishiko’s very own odyssey into the seas of Osaka’s cuisine. Throughout this whole journey she was able to savour many a booties, spanning from more complex plates to simple store-bought snacks. If it was edible and it looked good then it wasn’t safe from this girl’s rampage, an action she payed dearly for at one point after she was assaulted by an awfully spicy mentaiko. She had brought back to the dorm many different snacks too, but while some of these treasures were now being safely kept within the confines of her room Kishi had chosen to enjoy one of them right there and then: A colorful bag of fruit flavored hard candies. These were definitely a tasty little treat to enjoy at any point of the day and even carried a certain nostalgic feeling as Kishiko loved them back during her childhood, but rather than leisurely sucking them Kishi had chosen the much more direct approach of simply crunching them down. This was yet another misguided attempt to “boost” her body’s strength through unorthodox methods (How else will she workout her jaw?), though the only thing this was gonna boost was her own dentist bills. For a moment Kishi ceased her cruel attacks on her poor teeth and instead focused on the two teachers that were now addressing the whole group.

[Woah look at all this explaining.]

Oh, was that seriously it? Kishiko was left surprised
and kind of disappointed by this first challenge. The girl had hoped for something a bit more active, maybe involving the use of her fists and someone on their receiving end. Perhaps this was all a clever ruse and in fact these seemingly harmless beads were BOMBS! “Naaah, that can’t be it, bombs aren’t usually this colorful…” Kishiko’s last remaining brain cell deduced as she stared down at her own set of five bracelets, the beads showing off a vibrant trio of blue, white and black. Why would anyone have issues with this challenge anyways? Just give them out randomly and the challenge will be won, to Kishi these little articles of jewelry became devoid of any meaning when faced with the possibility of a loss. Suuuure, there were some people who Kishiko knew she wanted to give bracelets to, but c'mon she would’ve surely been able to force them onto someone else if she needed to, right? And speaking of one such person, here he comes:

1599339651487.png
"Blueberry, you want one?"

Perfect, Kishiko didn’t even need to hunt him down, Ryu came right to her. The girl’s smile widened at the boy’s offer, a sight Ryu would surely be familiar with after that whole interaction in the classroom. “But of course I do!” She exclaimed excitedly before snatching the bracelet from the towering-boy’s fingers. Him, Hitodama and Tsukino were for sure gonna be Kishiko’s primary targets for some bracelet gifting, though a certain bee boy would for sure be harassed as well eventually. Still, right now her first target was waiting for a proper response, and Kishi wasn't gonna keep him waiting any longer. From her bag she pulled out a handful of hard candies, placing the assorted treats on the palm of her hand alongside one of her bracelets. She offered all of them up to Ryu, that wide smile of hers still stapled on her face. “Here you go! Some of these flavors are my favorite so you best enjoy them, you hear me?” Not a single trace of embarrassment could be heard in the small girl’s tone, she was as blunt and direct as she had always been.

Mentioned: poi poi afterrain afterrain Refaulted Refaulted
Interacted: Britt-21 Britt-21

Asano Rei
Hijack

It was expected for the first day of school to go by incredibly fast for Rei since he arrived midway through. He enjoyed his time at the academy so far, already making one friend, Maemi - or Haru as he would like to be called. The classes after lunch went by just as he expected, simple introductions and lectures with the occasional ranting from Sar’oth. He picked up on most of his classmate’s names but remembering them would be another story.

After a short walk to the dormitory, he planned to lock himself in his room to get started on his homework. The sensei insisted that the first workload was all review but the lectures in class definitely made no sense to him whatsoever. He figured it was because of how much school he missed in his primary years which is why he wanted to make an attempt to catch up. However, before all the students were let loose, they were gathered in the common area by the vice principal and their sensei. Rei was a little confused to hear that their class would be given weekly challenges on top of their school work but at least the first one sounded easy enough.

‘Friendship bracelets? What kind of bullshit is this?!’ Rei inspected the bracelets that were passed out to him, the beads were gold and light blue with his name etched into a brass material in the middle. He figured he’d give one to Haru but as for the other four, he wasn’t quite sure. Once all the bracelets were given out, the two faculty members left the dormitory, leaving the students to do their own thing. Some immediately started passing out bracelets to one another while others left for the second floor. The class did have an entire week to complete this challenge so it’s not like they were in any rush.

“Hey! My name’s Uchiyama, but you can call me Uchi if you’d like.”

Rei shifted his gaze to one of his classmates. ‘This one seems a little bland looking, how disappointing.’ He ignored the unnecessary comment, lifting his regular hand to shake his. “Nice to meet you, Uchi. My name’s Rei.” Despite Haru’s unexpected friendship, he didn’t really expect others to just walk up to him, he was aware he looked rather scary so this was quite a pleasant surprise. He looked at the bracelet that Uchi held up before holding out one of his own in exchange. “Yeah, of course.” Rei smiled, taking Uchi’s bracelet before sliding it on. Including Haru, he had two bracelets down and three to go - a good start in his opinion. “I don’t really know any food places nearby but I can cook up some stuff, save money that way too.” He tilted his head slightly in thought. The cafeteria food was decent but not as good as his mother’s cooking.

“Thanks, by the way.” Rei’s attention shifted from food back to his new friend. “I arrived midway through lunch so I was a little unsure of this challenge considering I don’t really know anyone. I heard the class really bonded over combat in the second period? That sounded like a lot of fun.”

Taiyou Academy - Dormitory - Common Area

Content

Summer uniform w/out suspenders

Short Round Short Round | Interacted with Uchi
coded by natasha.

Hitoshi: exhausted
Lunch was concluded with no further incident and the day continue to press on, till the last bell rang indicating school was finally over. Instead of departing ways to their own individual homes, the class was led to the dormitory where they would live till the remainder of the school year. This should have been an exciting moment, however, Hitoshi found himself rather tired. The exploits of today’s events and encounters with his fellow students left him feeling weary. As his teacher and vice gave their spill on the dormitory and their first missions. He half-heartedly listened to the details only offering small nods of acknowledgement as they spoke.

Once the party was dismissed, he quickly retreated towards the living space of the dormitory. Finding a couch to claim as his own as he fell face first into the cushions with a hefty sigh of defeat. His head was throbbing in pain, like waves crashing against his skull with no signs of receding. The combination of his head injury and new glasses were beginning to take its toll. Having no choice, but to ease his suffering, he removed the glasses placing them safely away from anyone’s reach.

Resting his eyes for a few minutes, he finally flipped over on the couch to withdraw his phone from his pocket. It took him only mere seconds to unlock his phone and begin typing the name of the video he wanted to watch, as if they were second nature to him. Once he located the video titled "Lady Allure's Big Debut" he position himself deeper within the couch trying to find a comfortable potion to rest his weary bones. Find the position that best suited him, he began to watch the video with volume set on low. He watched the contents of the clip with a growing smile spreading across his face as there was very soothing voice in the clip he easily recognized. This was something he enjoyed doing after a long day such as this. It lifted his spirits to allow him to press on no matter what.

Alexis Lykanth- Fiery Speedy Girl

"Leeeeeeeeeex!" The other girl shouts with a slur, clearly still drunk. She takes her drink and keys and starts responding to what Lex said earlier."I look rough? You should see the other guy!" "I know. I saw. Its just I'd rather not see you hurt." She responds, a small worried tone in her Zealander accent. "He took some damage tooooooo! No one ever leaves a fight with me without getting some kind of damage!"
"I figured. You can hit hard, as the other guy in the cafeteria so kindly demonstrated, so I wasn't expecting him to walk away unscathed." She looks back to Yudai, still taking with Tsubaki and then back to her. "That's good. He kinda derseved it for disrespecting us and mother nature."
"Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddd, Noooo you weren't too laattee!" She respond to her final quote "Just right on time for me to finish, sit on my butt, and have a nice drink!"
Lex sgihs in relieve before starting to walk. "That's good, anywa-."
"Sit with me! Enjoy the suuuun! And the cold graaaaaaassss!" She interrupts Lex, inviting her in to hang a bit. She stops and turns, a small smile planted on her face at her request.
"I'd like that."
Taking a seat on the cold and damp grass, she lays back and relaxes while taking mental notes of Eve's stories with her and her brother, being no short of overdramatic. Some of them made laugh, some of them intrigued her and it was fun while it lasted, finally talking to someone other than Suou and her dad for once. However, eventually, lunch time wrapped up and they had to (kinda) go their separate ways.

That went by quicker than I expected. Lex thinks to herself as the last school bell rings, bored out of her mind from the last few lectures. Guess I should just take the time to kick back and relax at my dorm.
However, before the students were finally released to do their own thing, an older woman, pressumably another teacher or staff member and Enkei from earlier reel in the entire class for an announcement. She holds up an envelope and thoroughly explains the weekly mission system that they had and stating that the envelope that they had in particular held the class's first official mission. A mission? Right off the bat? Okay, I guess. Enkei takes the envelope and tears it open to reveal its contents, making Lex stare in suspense. What could the first challenge be? Will it be easy? Hard? It could be anything.
I wonder what this first challenge will be... She thinks as the woman looks over its contents.
She gets excited thinking of the possibilities. Well, that is until they bring up the word 'Icebreaker.' Wait...don't tell me it's one of those get to know you things... However, its futile to complain, because it is one of those activities and it most likely wasn't gonna change. Upon hearing that absolutely dreary news, Lex groans and bangs her head on the nearby table in frustration. Great. Just... Fucking great! They couldn't have picked a worse challenge for me!" Picking her head up from the turns her head to scan the room, barely recognizing anyone other than Eve. She'd already exhausted her sociability while talking with Eve and did not want to push it with anyone else. I don't know anyone here other than Eve, and she's probably had enough of me today! Its Not like I don't want to talk with her...I just don't want to be on her bad side for being annoying... Or clingy. She speedwalks away from everyone else, attempting to whip up a list of people she knew.
Think! Who do you know? There has to be someone else! There's, uh, That guy from homeroom, Hands, Mirror, Gunman, Flirt, Asshole, Foodie, Bee, Ponytail, Girl Scout, I don't even know their full fucking names! How am I supposed to interact with any of them?! In annoyance, she bangs her head again on the table several times to let out her frustration leaking from her seams. Calming down just a bit, she takes extra time to examine her bracelets. Yellow, Red, Black and White. Its just my style. Yellow and red for my hair, and Daybreak's flames, and black for Daybreak's blade. She sighs and grips them harder. Too bad that I'm probably stuck with them for the week... the pessimistic side of her thinks, before being countered d by her more optimistic side.
No, I'm not flunking out for some dumb ass shit like this! I have to make a game plan! She starts thinking up a chart of familiar faces, picking out the ones she'd like to learn more about. Lets see...There's Eve, obviously, then there's the flirt, and foodie, and girl scout and finally, uh... She strggles to remember the last girl., the one she teamed up with earlier. It clicks, after a bit. Chika, yeah! Right, her. Anyway, that's the gameplay, so if I stick with that, I should be fine, probably. Maybe. I don't know! Fuck!

"Hey there!" Lex's thoughts halt at the sound and giggle of a familiar voice "Huh?" She turns to find Eve talking to her. She's holding one of her bracelets and beeming at her. Is she...? "You're also my friend, So you get one of my special bracelets." Lex's heart skips a beat, taken aback by her words as Eve slips one of her bracelets on her wrists. Me, as a friend? She stands there, jaw dropped and stunned for some time till she regains her senses and responds with a simple "Yeah." Follow by a smile produced by her pure joy of finally making another friend.
0d0780e6359af78144805b74a6aa5477.jpg
"I consider you my friend too." My, uh, only friend at this point.
But like I need anymore. Anyway, time to seal the deal.

"Speaking of friends, would you take one of my bracelets?"
She takes out one of her own bracelets with one hand and fiddles with her hair with the other, blushing as she extends her hand out. "I'm not exaggerating when I say it'll mean the world to me." Finally, after so many long years of being so alone and rejected, I'm finally fixing things! It's an invigorating feeling, and it feels like something that I was missing this entire time-

The rumble of Eve's stomach distracts Lex from what's she's thinking. She turns to her new official friend and attempts to ask what that was. "Uh-" Only for her to tell her exactly what it was. "You hear that? That's the sound of my thunderous rage."
Lex laughs a bit at her comment and decides to play along a little bit."Man, I hope it isn't, otherwise I'm screwed." She chuckles a bit more before noting her own growling stomach. "I am kinda hungry too..." She looks down at her wrist and looks at her friends personal bracelet. Yellow, like her hair, purple, like her eyes and red, like her quirk...or maybe those red eyes when her quirk activates. And her name, engraved onto it...Its a perfect color combination for her. It just screams her name. Then she remembers. The reason why she wanted to speak with her in the first place. Right. I still need to pay her back for the uniform thing. I guess there's no better time than now...
"Anyway, I figured I should pay you back for that fiasco back at lunch. I think I something."
She starts pulling out her bag and checks its contents. She digs through for something, however, the only thing she had was an half full box of Pocky that she got earlier and some pencils. Guess I can't give her something to eat. That's a shame... Luckily, she had plenty of extra money from her side gig, so she figures she can cover anything else. "Nevermind. I don't have something to eat, unless you want half a box of Pocky." She sighs before saying "Sorry. So...What do you want from me, as repayment?" Then she thinks of the potential consequences of asking for ANYTHING... "Please be reasonable with your request..."

Mentions: Tsubaki ( Zatanna Zatanna ), Yudai ( Slav Slav ) Jin ( MajesticCoal MajesticCoal ), Hajiro ( San San ), Angeni ( MidnightMoon MidnightMoon ), Jouhou ( poi poi ), Okemia ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch ), Kanjo (Me lol), Kishiko ( Servant Servant ), Shunjiro ( Refaulted Refaulted )
Edit: Forgot Chika lol ( Nano Nano )
Interactions: Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Last edited:
tumblr_omvx60clvi1qd1jyyo1_r2_500.png
Uchiyama Isamu
"Nothing brings people together more than a good old fashioned brawl!"

After Rei turned to face him, and before he could speak, Uchi thought he saw an emotion flit across Rei's eyes. Annoyance? Uchi's alarm soon dissipated as Rei returned the greeting warmly. Trying to hide his relief that Rei had a personality less menacing than his appearance hinted at, Uchi nodded enthusiastically to what Rei was saying. Although he often liked to joke that he burned water while trying to cook, Uchi wasn't half bad in the culinary department. It was a skill he'd developed as a result of his own voracious appetite, coupled with the fact that his father had no idea how to prepare food. Well, his mother had taught him some stuff, but there wouldn't be any more Saturday morning pancake lessons. Not anymore. Get your head outta that coffin, bro. Nobody wants to hear it. Now that Rei had brought it up, cooking with his new friends might be a good way to get closer to them. Taking a moment to look at Rei's bracelet, Uchi admired the regal looking gold and blue colors before slipping it into his left trouser pocket.

Turning his attention back to his new buddy, Uchi rolled a painful shoulder and cracked a few sore knuckles on his right hand while grinning in a wolfish manner. "Yup! Like my old man used to say, nothing brings people together more than a good old fashioned brawl! To crush them, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their - " Uchi trailed off, realizing that he had absentmindedly started reciting a quote from an old Schwarzenegger movie. After thinking hard for a few seconds, he tried to remember exactly what his dad had actually said. Oops. I forgot. Sorry dad. Waving his hand as if to brush away some words left hanging in the air, Uchi laughed and condensed the lecture has father had given him into a statement with more brevity. "Anyway, once the dust settled, pretty much everyone was for the better. Nothing some healing quirks couldn't fix. Cleared the air and made people respect each other a little more, y'know? You look like you know your way around a fight, I'm sure you know the feeling."

Not wanting to detain Rei for any longer than he already was with his rambling, Uchi smiled.
"Anyway, I don't wanna tie you up with all my talking. Were you about to go do something?"

Beann Beann

Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1599406895227.png

Evelyn never lost the grin as she nodded and happily took a bracelet from Lex's hands "Of course~ I'll treasure it, promise." for now, she would have to put it on her wrist because putting it on a necklace wasn't going to happen right now. Thinking about the situation at hand, she realized this was a better way to get to know everyone since they were mostly jammed in the same space. Hell, even some were moving about and already giving their bracelets away much like she had began doing. Turning her attention back to Lex, she shook her head "Nah, you don't gotta pay me back." the blonde patted the others back, but of course her words had been ignored as Lex began to rummage through her bag. I like giving, but I don't like taking. Evelyn crossed her arms as she watched, tilting her head slightly "Lex, you don't need to give me anything in return for what happened at lunch. That's in the past. I'm not worried about it." shrugging, she glanced down at the three of her own bracelets on her opposite wrist from where the other blonde's bracelet resided. Her gaze shifted back up "Being my friend is enough for me, even if we did meet by you covering me in food. You made it up by getting my drink from my bike." winking at her, Evelyn picked something up on her radar which instantly made her perk up.

"Yup! Like my old man used to say, nothing brings people together more than a good old fashioned brawl!" that one word alone. Someone said it, she wasn't hearing things. Someone should know better than to use that term around me. whipping her head around to look for the source, her eyes soon landed on a buzz-cut boy. Evelyn narrowed those purple hues slightly, listening to his voice and picking up it was definitely him who said it "Excuse me, Lex, I heard something about a Brawl and I'm 100% in." with that, the blonde departed from Alexis and walked right up to Buzz-cut, who was with another guy that had a blue lock of hair, with an odd mutation to him probably due to his quirk, on top of that he also was fairly tall "Hey, you!" she shouted, a wide grin on her face while putting her hands on her hips, her eyes locked right on Uchi "Now I'm pretty sure I heard the word Brawl come out of your mouth. I wanted to tell you that I'm in if that's what's gonna happen." she then lifted her hands and pounded her fist into her palm.

"Even if it means taking you both on." her voice was confident, brave and brazen. No hesitation, no fear, no anxiety. "Wouldn't be the first time I took on two guys at once." she shrugged, arms half up, palms facing the ceiling. "I'm Evelyn, you can call me anything that tickles your fancy." names never really bothered her from the start, even when she was called a Bitch it didn't phase her. Those who made the first judgement from the first interaction always missed out on the fun that Evelyn truly was. It wasn't always about fighting (Even though she always gets into them), but it was also about her friends, being happy, doing what's right. Though no one would figure that with her attitude and constant chaos. The only time people would get the peace is when she's either gone or sleeping peacefully in her bed where sheets face the wrath of Evelyn Faust.

1599408801262.png

Mentioned: SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Short Round Short Round Beann Beann
Interacted: SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Short Round Short Round Beann Beann

17ee66167c33c0b410245bf4cb4da64b.jpg

The rest of the day had been pleasant after lunch to be honest, not a single negative encounter, and the day was finally feeling like it was turning around. Of course, not good ever lasts and he found himself within the dorm, and within that dorm a crowd of people that did not like him very much. ”Leaders don’t need to be liked, merely respected…or feared. Both are useful tools.” The words of his father played over in his head about leadership, but Jin was a little conflicted now, seeing things in action. Of course, it was merely the first day, so there would be some rebellious pushback from the others. He was confident that he could make this crew ship shape in time, however. Another woman he had never seen was with his homeroom teacher, that same homeroom teacher was apparently their liaison as well, but this lady was giving them beaded bracelets that they would need to give to five students. I thought this was an academy, not primary school. Still, these were technically his commanding officers while he was here in this school, and so he would complete this task.

All of his bracelets were black, his own name inscribed upon them in gold, and he had to wonder who had chosen these colors in the first place? His favorite color was red. It didn’t matter really, he just had to hand them out, they would not be with him forever. His eyes scanned the other students as they began to dissipate and that resolve began to waiver, as these beads might very well be with him forever. Yudai had left before the rest, Kaiyo quickly skulking up the stairs after him a bit later, Hitoshi made his way to the couch, a few others were already underway with their bead trading. There were a few more important things to do besides pass beads, but he knew of two people that he could potentially trade with, but only one that he could do it his way. The first stop had been his own room where he had changed into a black t-shirt, sweats, and sneakers, his typical workout attire, and then headed toward the kitchen. On his way toward the kitchen, he would stop by the couch where Hitoshi had made himself comfortable, eyeing him for just a moment, before taking one of his bracelets without a word, then tossing one of his own to the boy who had advised him. Finally, he would speak. ”You are reliable and resourceful. Let’s continue to be comrades.” With that he would keep moving toward the kitchen, entering that serene space where he could begin with the evening preparations. Typically, he was the chef back home.

Now he began to set up everything, cleaning the stove and preparing his ingredients, as well as setting the oven and donning his apron. In no time he would begin cutting vegetables, preparing meat, and seasoning the food before it was to go into pans. He would place a pan on the stove, getting it prepared so that he could make the glaze that would go over the meat, a pot for the vegetables, and all manner of foods. He wasn’t sure what the others liked to eat, having only focused on learning about their quirks and their past, so he would just have to make a little of everything. Plus, a common tradition when you came to a live in a new home was the throw a feast, that way the spirits would know that you are a happy soul, and they would be happy in turn. Already he could hear a commotion outside about a brawl, the new girl he had not met yet, because that was the only voice he did not recognize. There was no time to go stop them himself, but perhaps the delicious smells from the kitchen would force them to give in to hunger rather than fight right in the living room. There was a lot of doubt in his mind about that, considering his own interactions and those of the students in general.

Another of the students had come to assist him as well, another chef it would seem, and a boy that he recognized from the back of the class. Explosions, scarf, scar, wrapped arm, and black hair. Ryunosuke. He had not had any time to converse with him, to be honest, and did not have a feel for him at all, but his assistance was certainly welcomed. After a bit of time while they were in the middle of preparing the meal, Jin would speak to him, curious about the boy just a bit. ”Nakagawa Ryunosuke, correct?” He would ask, just affirming his own information, placing a large fish into the oven to cook. ”I wasn’t aware there would be another cook in the dorms. I appreciate the assistance.” Jin was not the most socially adept person, but he felt like that was a good start, if a little awkward. Well, it was better than most of his meetings, as it didn’t result in any combat, which was a step in the right direction if he were to follow Hitoshi’s advice. He did seem to be yielding positive results from that type of interaction. It was fast approaching the time when the food would be completed however, so he would focus on the task at hand.

9fedac4d0bca40dbf3251e3c877366b6203aeb02r1-500-283_hq.gif

b3ed61992f9bbac170c8e46ff51182f5.jpg

1550050-bigthumbnail.jpg

After some time, he would finally finish creating the meal that everyone would enjoy, or at least he hoped they would enjoy it. Quickly he would set the table while the final bits were concluding on the stove, then he would back to his food and apply the final touches such as glazes, sauces, and last minute seasonings. Placing the large dishes of food in the center of the table, along with forks, knives and chopsticks, he would take a step back and have a look at it all. The food definitely looked good, turning to Ryu, he genuinely felt good about this meal. Cooking was one of the few times he felt actual joy. Hard fought victory was the other. ”Nice work, Nakagawa-kun. You’re quite skilled.” The smell of the food should be all throughout the house by now, so he shouldn’t have to yell or anything to get the others to appear. Once they all showed up, he would address them all. ”Please enjoy. No fighting at the table.” With that, he would take his own seat at the head of the table and begin to enjoy the delicious food he had made with the others.

Mention: Beann Beann Slav Slav Britt-21 Britt-21

Interaction: Jenzo Jenzo Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:
Asano Rei
Hijack

Hearing Uchiyama talk about how combat class went made Rei a little disappointed that he missed out on that opportunity. He wasn’t the type of person to go looking around and picking fights but he did enjoy sparring in a controlled environment. ‘It is combat class, I’m sure we’ll be fighting everyday.’ Rei reassured himself that there would be several more chances to gauge his classmates’ skills while also improving on his own. He nodded in response to his friend’s observation. His younger years consisted of training in a dojo and respect for other participants was earned pretty fast. The majority of the time was a combination of defeat and respect for his opponent but he had improved a lot since the day he started.

Rei shook his head at his question, he didn’t really have plans to do anything important other than find Haru and then focus on homework. “I was gonna give out another bracelet before -” His response was interrupted by another classmate, a blonde with purple eyes. He raised an eyebrow in concern as she spoke about fighting the two of them at once. This girl seemed incredibly confident, which wasn’t a bad thing by any means but he had no intention of fighting her. Rei looked to Uchiyama, wondering if both of them were on the same page or if he was actually considering the opportunity to spar.

‘Finally someone interesting! Now destroy her!’ He rolled his eyes in annoyance at Sar’oth’s constant desire to see violence. It wasn’t like he could teach the idiot about morals anyways. His gaze turned back to Evelyn and for a moment he found himself admiring her luscious locks. ‘HAHAHA, does she tickle your fancy?’ Rei frowned slightly at his comment, his cheeks giving off the slightest hint of red in embarrassment. “Uchi was just explaining how the second period went since I missed it. No plans for a fight right now - at least for me.” He glanced at his friend for a split second before continuing, “I’m Rei by the way, nice to meet you, Evelyn.”

Taiyou Academy - Dormitory - Common Area

Content

Summer uniform w/out suspenders

Short Round Short Round | Interacted with Uchi
Britt-21 Britt-21 | Interacted with Evelyn
San San | Mentioned Maemi
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back