• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 ー ᴍᴀɪɴ

Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598392094466.png
The sounds of revving from a motorcycle filled every street it went down. The motor loud and the speed uncanny. The passengers upon the speed demon was long-haired blonde with shades covering the amethyst-colored eyes underneath.Those golden strands of hair flying within the wind. While the second passenger was another girl, smaller in frame with a helmet upon her head and holding tightly onto the built blonde. Not many people knew of a 16 year old with a motorcycle that was an absolute speedy Gonzalez, who also drank. But luckily for her passenger, she refrained from drinking just so she wouldn't worry the teen and yell at her about “Drinking and Driving.” The funny thing was in all of this, it was raining a little bit. It was obvious that the blonde didn't care and the girl behind her seemed prepared anyway.

It didn't take long for the pair to arrive at the school and Evelyn parked her bike where she could, taking the keys out and pulling her glasses off “Here it is! The one and only!” she shouted, a big smile on her face as she reached for the flask hanging off her belt and she opened it “To the first day of school, Tsubaki!” the blonde shouted before taking a good swig of the liquid within the flask. Letting out a loud happy sigh as her cheeks already started to turn pink. “Hope I didn't scare you too bad~” she said in a sing-song voice, getting off the bike and putting the keys in her pocket. It didn't take long for her to pick up the sounds of another motorcycle, so she turned toward that direction, spotting another familiar figure which made her grin “Jojo!!!” she shouted and jumped excitingly, taking another swig of her drink and allowing her friend to park his bike where he could.

“Oh man I’m so excited about this. Tsubaki! C’mon!” shouted the blonde, looking over at her for a moment before running up to Jojo and wrapping her arm around his shoulders when he was off his bike “Jojo~ I missed you soooo much! C’mon, let's go, we’re gonna be late and I wanna see what poor students are gonna face the wrath of my fists!” dragging him along, she used her other arm and began to drag Tsubaki too, right up to the front doors and allowing Jojo to head toward said-doors first.

When Jouhou was able to register the duo, he gave them a simple, close-eyed smile. “Ah, morning, Eve-kun, and…” He blinked, eyes trailing to the brunette next to Evelyn. “Who are you? Another classmate of ours, I’d assume?” asked the boy, friendly expression unwavering as he internally took note of their matching uniforms.

Tsubaki shook her head a little bit as she heard Jojo's voice. “Oh. I’m sorry. Where are my manners! My name is Tsubaki Aino. I overheard your name is Jojo right? It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She said softly. Something about this boy seemed off but it was probably nothing.

“It’s nice to meet you, too, Tsubaki. My name’s Kajou Jouhou, but it’s probably easier to call me Jojo, yeah? Well then, looking forward to being classmates this year,” He gave her one last look before turning his sights on the door in front of them. Without an apparent care in the world, he reached out to open it, but after seemingly pushing and pulling a few times, it didn’t budge. Letting out a short, nonchalant laugh, he looked back at the duo, and when his eyes met Evelyn’s, there was a bit of a mischievous glint. “Well…” he drawled lazily, “That’s a shame. I guess we have no choice but to go back home, you know? Unfortunate…” His tone was monotone, but it was clear there was something else to it. Something… instigative, almost?

Evelyn let the pair talk out their intros as she enjoyed her happy moment with a drink in her system and almost kinda zoning out. Hearing Jojo mentioning going back home, the blonde came back and she looked at him “What!?” she shouted and took another quick swig of her flask and closed it, handing it to Tsubaki “Hold my drink. This calls for the demolitionist!” Eve shouted, storming right up to the door and reeling her fist back before slamming it into the door. A massive explosion going off, debris flying everywhere and smoke blinding everyone in the vicinity. “There we go!” she shouted with a hearty laugh, dusting off her hands “WELCOME TO HERO SCHOOL WOOO!! Tsubaki can I have my flask pleaasseeee?” the blonde turned and gave her a warm smile as if she didn't do anything wrong just now.

Tsubaki watched her new friend try to open the door without much luck. She thought it was interesting that he was so quick to give up. Not very hero like. Did Jojo really want to be here? She would have to figure that out later. The girl did as she was told, holding the flask as Eve started getting riled up. “Well I don’t think we should make any rash decisions.. Maybe we cou-” Before she could even finish her sentence, Evelyn walked right up to the door and gave it a hefty punch. It exploded, sending bits and pieces of the door flying through the air. Tsubaki was in complete shock. “Evelyn!!! If I get in trouble on my first day because of you, I swear… I mean I could’ve froze the door knob or something… Anything but blowing up the door… And you’re lucky no one got hurt!” Then she started to worry, mumbling to herself and pacing back and forth. Trying to keep the tears back.

Jouhou brought a hand up to his chin. “No, no… I don’t think freezing the doorknob would’ve been necessary,” His expression went back to its usual blank state. “Besides, Tsubaki-chan ~ Even if someone did get hurt, there’d be no need to worry. I’m pretty sure this year’s gonna have a lot more in store for us than just Eve-kun punching doors, y’know?” He gave the brunette a half-felt pat on the back for reassurance before averting his attention to Evelyn. “Aiyaa… Guess that means we should head inside after all, hmm? We’re already so late--”

“What!!” a distanced voice called out, tone laced with franticity, as what could be assumed to be their hurried footsteps became louder as they got closer. “Oh no, nonono…! Watanabe-sama isn’t going to like this…! H-hey, you three! Did you do this?!” After the dust from the explosion had cleared away, a blue-haired female with glasses could be seen.

With a straight face, Jouhou let out a low whistle, and mumbled to the rest of the group, “Yee~ah… Can’t really talk our way out of this one.”

Tsubaki nearly jumped out of her own skin when she heard the voice at the end of the hallway and Jojo’s pessimistic comment didn’t make her feel any better. “WHAT? Us three? I wouldn’t say that. We’re so sorry. See today is our first day of classes and well the door wouldn’t open and so my classmate Evelyn here uh accidentally used her quirk on the door trying to get it open. We’re so sorry. Would you? DO you want a cookie?” the girl said with a smile even though she was about to cry. Swinging her backpack over her shoulder and getting the container of cookies out. It had a lovely pink bow wrapped around the box, she slipped the ribbon off and opened the box. “Uhh I am Tsubaki Aino. Hi. And this is Evelyn and Jouhou. 32nd class… Would you possibly show us to our classroom? Very eager to learn.” She couldn’t even help herself. Just kept babbling and mumbling things, so scared she was gonna get in trouble. On her very first day. What would her mother think? Or her father… if he was still around. She was here for him after all.

“Uhm, that’s…” the megane-girl trailed off, a bead of sweat rolling down the side of her face. “I don’t think this is something we can just brush off! J-just, come with me, please!” Quickly, she rushed up to the three students , and dragged them to someplace that probably wasn’t their classroom. The office, perhaps?
~~~~~~~~~~

The time at the office was pretty boring. But the trio did get an earful and a slap on the wrist for busting up the front door. Even though that entire ordeal was all Evelyn’s fault. They were all sent off to combat training and given gym clothes to change into. Throughout this whole time, Evelyn was drinking whatever was left in her flask, so she had downed one flask full of alcohol for the school day and hopefully it would keep her running (Though she would most likely sneak out to her bike to get her bottle sitting under her locked seat to refill it). Coming out to the Combat Training class, her hands were on her hips while her cheeks were red, grinning at what her eyes laid upon. “Look. At. This!” she shouted “Now this: is what I'm talking about!” she took her hands and made a fist with one while the other got pounded into with said-fist. “I’m ready to punch some faces!” she looked at Jojo and Tsubaki “What about you guys?”

Stuffing his hands in his gym uniform’s pockets, Jouhou shrugged. “I guess punching’ll have to do, but I’d rather just shoot people, or something…” He paused, seemingly in thought. “Since at least when I do that, I’d actually be able to get somewhere. Oh well.” The boy turned to look at the girls near him after looking over the various fights happening on the field. “We’re the odd three out, so should we just take turns doing 1v1s with each other?”

Tsubaki walked out to the fields, finally seeing her classmates for the first time. There seemed to be some cute boys so that was a plus. Looking back at Evelyn with a small grin. “I’m not punching anyone in the face..” Jojo's comment worried her a little. What kind of hero wants to just shoot the villains. Especially his classmates when they are training. Hearing his next proposal, Tsubaki nodded her head. “Jojo, that is an excellent idea. And since you guys are so excited to punch faces or whatever I’ll let you guys duke it out first. No need to thank me. While I wait I’m gonna go take a look around.” She said, already walking off. She wanted to watch her classmates to see who the cutest boy was, and spot out any potential friends. If she figured out who she liked now, when lunch came around she could make her move. It was important to start early. You always had to go for what you want. That's what dad always said!

Evelyn had a fantastic time at combat training. Hell, she even had a hell of a time watching some fireworks going off between two students who knocked each other out. Literally. Passed out and everything. Now that was something she liked to see. Unfortunately her time with her classmates and combat training had come to an end and she went back inside with the other girls to change and happily head to lunch. Not before figuring out that her flask was entirely empty. Now I cant have that happen! It's only been a few hours. I'm already out? Maybe I'm just too excited! she thought with a grin on her face before dashing out of the school and to her bike where she unlocked the seat with her key and opening it. Exposing the liquor bottle within and opening it along with her flask. Happily pouring the drink into it. Humming as she did so. "Can't wait to get everyone's name from our class. They all seemed interesting. Even some of the guys who look like they'd take a good punching." she smirked and laughed, finishing filling her flask before taking a swig from the bottle before sighing happily "Sooooooo Gooood!" she closed the bottle, her flask, and locked her bottle back up before rushing right back into the school. Time for lunch!

When she got to the cafeteria, she seen plenty of students, all different kinds of appearances, personalities. Some quiet ones, some loud ones. Oh man this was gonna be absolutely fantastic. The real question is if she wanted food or not... Oh it was tempting, but the urge to punch someone or something was just as strong in temptation. Sucking her teeth, she crossed her arms "Man if I eat then I'll get sick if I get into a fight." she thought aloud, sighing in defeat as she went on ahead and got some food, looking for her friends Jojo and Tsubaki. After finding Jojo, Evelyn zoomed right up to him and plopped her behind on the seat next to him at a table "Heeeeeey Jooojooo~" she said in a sing song voice, leaning back in her seat and taking a look around. Amethyst eyes landing on a small girl sitting at a table with a bunch of food and water on her tray. At first, the blonde blinked a few times, her cheeks still red from the swigs she had earlier. "Do you see that?" she asked, leaning toward Jojo a little more, giving him a few nudges and then nodded her head "Look. Over there. Small girl, big mountain." a growing smirk had made its way onto her lips "Wanna know what that tells me?" it told Evelyn only one thing "She's a strong girl. In that small body no doubt. I'll be right back!" suddenly she got out of her chair and went right up to the girl sitting at one of the tables.

Her tray was filled with a lot more food than others and definitely water "Hey you!" she said in a tone that didn't hold a hostile threat. "You with all the food and water." she said, putting the arch of her foot on a nearby chair, one hand on her hip and a finger pointing right at the person she was speaking to. For those who were perverts, sorry, no show for you today, she was wearing some black workout shorts underneath her skirt to prevent boys from peaking. "That's a crazy amount of food for a small girl like you. Tell me, are you strong? Strong enough to punch holes into walls, throw people into space?" the smile on her face was wide and it was clear that she was trying to have some fun. So hopefully she didn't take it the wrong way. "Or even strong enough to take me on." it wasn't pride. It wasn't ego. It was fun. That's all Evelyn sought out for whenever she found worthy opponents. It just happened that this little one was one of those worthy opponents.

Mentioned: poi poi Zatanna Zatanna Jenzo Jenzo
Interacted: poi poi Zatanna Zatanna (morning/combat) // poi poi Servant Servant (lunch)

hero.
..━━━━

...mood
...mildly amused

...location
...cafeteria

...company
...uh... anyone?

...mentions
...tsubaki
... Zatanna Zatanna
...evelyn
... Britt-21 Britt-21
...kishiko
... Servant Servant

jouhou
kajou

ooc i am so so so sorry for this kinda long post u - u;

“Huh. Well, this is definitely a first.”

“Whatever could you be talking about, dear?”

Currently, Jouhou stood next to his father (whose name is Minato), the two of them staring at the large, extravagant breakfast that was laid out in front of them. Slowly, they averted their eyes to look back at each other, seemingly telepathically communicating the same thought: what even is this?

It was already weird enough that his mother (named Hana) wanted the two of them to come over that morning, especially given how certain events transpired in the past. Add that to the fact that apparently she had made the breakfast for them and was standing on the other side of the dining table with a smile on her face, and you get an incredibly pensive Jouhou while his dad just looked done with whatever bullshit she was trying to pull. Needless to say, it was an awkward situation, and no one really did anything for a good minute or two, so they all stood there in a tense silence.

“We appreciate the gesture, but…” His father was the first to break the silence. “Jojo’s already running late for class, and I’m sure you’re supposed to clock into the hospital in ten minutes, so we’ll be go-”

“Oh? But don’t you know? My shift has changed since I got a promotion a few days ago. Ah―… though I suppose you wouldn’t know of that, would you?” Hana mused, the last part being said as if she were talking to herself, but clearly wanting it to be heard. The way she cut him off; the passive aggressive jab... her slightly hurried speech. Why are you so pressed, Hana?

She continued. “Mmmm. So you’re really going to let this all go to waste? Now, where are your manners, Minato?”

Jouhou only rolled his eyes, a dreary look taking over his face at the tone of his mother’s words. Her voice was so prim, so proper, so seemingly innocent; but the unspoken threat that laid in her tone was clear as day. Once again, the two males caught each other’s glances, and Jouhou shrugged, as if to say Let’s just get this over with.

“Oh, my apologies. Where are my manners?” Minato responded, exasperation evident in his voice. “Congratulations on your promotion, Hana. Let’s hurry up and dig in. This looks great.”

“Mmm-mm. It’s the least we can do for someone with an obvious victim complex,” Jouhou agreed with a genuine-looking smile. Hana only cut her eyes at the boy, but the conversation didn’t escalate as the three finally took their seats. For a while, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of eating utensils clanging against plates and bowls, and, well, eating.

“So... What’s the special occasion? You’ve never made anything like this,” Jouhou questioned, though he already had an idea as to why. From next to him, Minato perked up, a curious glint in his eyes.

After finishing her current bite, Hana smiled; Jouhou took note of the way it didn’t reach her eyes. “The special occasion? Today’s your first day at Taiyou, of course! I’m sure a school like that will throw you into combat training first thing in the morning, so a hearty breakfast wouldn’t do anyone any harm, no?” Yes, that’s valid. There was no argument against that. It’s a shame that such a valid point came from such an invalid person, since now, those sweet words tasted so, so bitter.

“Wow, you’re so thoughtful, mom. Now that I think about it, yeah, the schedule said combat came right after homeroom… Knowing how Taiyou apparently is, I’d’ve been screwed if I skipped out on breakfast, aha.” His eyes momentarily drifted towards the clock on the wall. At this point, I’ve already missed homeroom... I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted us to stay so I could somehow make a bad first impression on the school. Also... He then looked at the contents of the table. If combat training will be as intense as we think it’ll be, I’ll probably just throw all this up anyway. There’s so much. Normally I’d brush it off, but she’s a smart woman; she knows exactly what she’s doing...

“Awh, I’m just doing what a mother should do for her son,” Hana let out a light laugh, a complete contrast to the venom that dripped from the word ‘son’. Jouhou smiled at her, regardless―it was the last day he’d have to deal with her for a long time, after all―putting up with her antics for now seemed like the best course of action. Especially since he really didn’t feel like getting an earful from the angry, shrieking mess that would be his mother should he have decided to confront her about it.

“Yeah, as always,” Minato commented flatly, and with that, the trio fell into silence once again.

──── ✦

After bidding a farewell to his parents, Jouhou made his way to the building he was supposed to be at ages ago. The ride there was pleasant enough; the feeling of the spring air hitting his face with the slight pittering of summer rain creating a refreshing feeling. It seemed to be slowing down, so he didn’t have to worry about getting drenched in the process. When he finally arrived, he was parking his motorcycle when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. Evelyn?

The series of events that followed ended up landing him, Evelyn, and the girl whose name he learned to be Tsubaki, right in the office. Truthfully, when he attempted to open the door, it was more than fine; his ‘inability’ to open it being a joke, if anything. And while he did know that Evelyn would do something rash, he wasn’t expecting her to downright blow it to bits… so, now he knew. Nevertheless, the entire thing was entertaining, and nobody actually suffered from it (other than that poor door), so there wasn’t any regret on his end.

After a decent amount of time being scolded, then being filled in with the contents of the earlier announcement that they apparently missed, they were sent off to their second period, where they took turns sparring each other.

──── ✦

Lunch was… something. Not that enough time had passed for anything major to happen yet, but after Evelyn ran off to a dark-haired girl, he was left with time to think about a lot of things, from what he observed of his classmates during the battles, to what he could infer about people from scanning faces now. There were many interesting students in his class, he’d come to notice―getting the opportunity to talk to any of them sounded great. Though, there then came the question of who to go up to first? Perhaps he could mindlessly wander around and accidentally bump into someone? Or… even better yet…

Jouhou absentmindedly began to walk around in the cafeteria, seemingly lost in thought as he twirled his gun around out of habit. Technically, he knew exactly what it was that he was doing, and it was mostly intentional, but he really was zoned out at the time, internally going over what he’d learned of everyone so far. Besides, he knew that the worst thing he could possibly do while playing with a gun was give the people around him a scare. It was okay.

Well, okay. he thought. First off, there’s Evelyn and Tsubaki. I already know Evelyn from before today, but she’s incredibly punch-happy, and will probably find herself getting into fights with some of the others… Considering what her quirk is, I could see myself being a good matchup when it comes down to support. Then, there’s Tsubaki; she looked like she was about to cry earlier when Eve-kun broke the door down. Maybe I’m just desensitized to that kind of stuff, but based on that, she seems a little sensitive? Then during combat training--

BANG!!

Jouhou blinked. Ah. Well, he hadn’t entirely meant for that to happen, but he could only stare in nonchalance at the bullet hole that was now in a nearby lunch table. Flipping the safety switch on the gun, a sheepish laugh found its way escaping his lips, and he looked around at the faces around him with a hand scratching the back of his head.

“Right. Hey there,” he said, voice much more relaxed than it probably should’ve been. “I guess the safety on this was flipped off… that’s my bad.”

──── ✦

tsu.jpg
❄ ❄ ❄ Tsubaki Aino ❄ ❄ ❄

Tsubaki had gotten up quite early in preparation for her first day of school. There was so much to do and so little time. She started her morning by showering. Tsubaki had an extensive morning ritual. She had to wash her hair, wash her face, then wash her body, shave her legs, put on lotion and moisturizer, do her make up and several other steps. It usually took her an hour in the morning to get ready. This morning took a little longer than most. She didn’t know who was going to be at her new school and first impressions were everything! After about an hour and a half she was finally ready. Thankfully she had to wear a school uniform so she didn’t have to worry about her outfit. The plaid skirt, the long socks, the white academy shirt, the suspenders and black mary-janes looked good on her. Tsubaki had actually always liked school uniforms. She thought they were classy, timeless and rather beautiful. She decided to let her long chocolate colored hair flow. Thankfully she was having a good hair day. Grabbing her backpack and raincoat she looked around her room for a minute. A small tear running down her cheek. She was a little worried about leaving her mom all alone. Even though her mom reassured her over and over that she’d be alright. Tsubaki walked downstairs to see her mom waiting for her. “Good Morning sweetheart. I made you some tea before you leave. English breakfast with cream. Just how you like it.” The two of them sat and drank their tea, talking over everything one last time before she left.
"You know you can call me if you need anything right?"

"Yes, mom... Same with you. Promise you'll be ok here all alone? When was the last time you didn't have a kid or husband in the house?"
"It's been a while... But I have the dog and I have my garden... I'll be okay. I promise. You just worry about being a good hero and staying out of trouble. Now you should probably get going... Is your friend still picking you up?"
"Yes. She'll be here any second. I love you." she said pulling her mom into a tight hug for a minute before pulling away. It was an emotional morning. Sliding on her raincoat she went outside to meet Evelyn.

The morning had not gone the way Tsubaki had hoped it would... She and her new friends had gotten in trouble on the first day and were late to class. Not the start she was hoping for. Still combat class was fun. Instead of fighting herself she wandered around and spied on other peoples battles. Some of her classmates were really strong. There was even some cute boys and hopefully some potential friends. Then it was time for lunch. Her time to shine. She was going to make a great first impression on all her classmates.

Tsubaki walked into the lunch room with her head held high. She looked around for a minute deciding who she was going to talk to. There was a cute guy she had seen earlier with a pony tail but he didn't seem to be around. Evelyn was off doing her thing, talking to a girl. Jojo was at a table too but Tsubaki still didn't know how she felt about him. It actually seemed like a few people were missing from this equation. Had cliques formed already? She only missed one period! So she would go look for them, Snickerdoodles in hand. That was the only way to break into this new clique. She went outside and wandered around for a minute before getting lost. Finding herself in the back of the school, Tsubaki smelled cigarettes and heard slight murmuring. Before walking around the corner she decided to wait for a minute. It was a girls voice. She was talking about someones fighting style. She didn't hear any other voices so she figured it was pony tail guy and some girl. Tsbuaki thought about what she would do. Was it rude to interrupt? Then she got an idea. Not her brightest idea but still, an idea. She would use her quirk. Just a little bit. Enough to cool her nerves. She sometimes wished she could always be so cool and aloof like she was when using her quirk. The deep freeze. It had rained that morning so there was moisture around, even though the sun was shining by now. She twirled her finger making little flurries, close to herself so no one could see. She could feel it. A cool, calmness coming over her. From the roots her brown hair turned an icey white and her eyes a frozen blue. She wasn't using much of her quirk so it was only a little visible, but if you looked close you could notice. Her icey roots and the cold blue around her irises. She walked around the corner, cookies in hand. Looking at the two for a minute before smiling. It was the cute guy from earlier. A girl with him, exactly like she had thought.

"Hi... Sorry to interrupt. I was walking around and got a little lost. I thought I heard familiar voices so I decided to check it out... I also smelled smoke. Reminds me of an old friend... Well anyways, I'm Tsubaki. I made some Snickerdoodles if either of you would like one." She said with a small smile before spotting the brownies.
This girl was smart. She was pretty too. Tsubaki was eager to learn who she was. Would she be friend? foe? a rival? Only time would tell.

"I missed first period so I didn't get a chance to give out the cookies I had made for everyone so I'd have a reason to introduce myself. Also... I saw you during combat class. Caught my eye with a strong quirk like that." The girl said to Yudai, smoothing out her skirt. Thankful that she decided to 'cool off' before she talked to them.
"Mind if I sit?" She said looking at Kaiyo, the blue near her irises catching the light before looking to Yudai and sitting on the other side of him. A faint coldness radiating from her.
Interactions: Slav Slav , Beann Beann
Mentioned: poi poi , Britt-21 Britt-21

HAJIRO NAOSAWAHELPING HANDS
159843976493724713.png

LOCATION(S)
Hajiro's homeroom in the third floor of Taiyou Academy->Taiyou's Outdoor Sparring Field->Cafeteria

EMOTION(S)

+Uneasy (while daydreaming)
+A bit excited (before sparring)
+Super tired & Dissatisfied (after sparring)

OUTFIT
Taiyou Summer Uniform w/o suspenders->Taiyou Gym Uniform

MENTIONS
Beann Beann (Kaiyo)
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 (Alexis)
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal (Jin)
Nano Nano (Chika)
Pyosimros Pyosimros (Ayano)

INTERACTIONS
MidnightMoon MidnightMoon (Angeni)
poi poi (Jouhou)

[Before the 2v2 fights]

Hajiro kept looking at the time through his ID every couple minutes or so until he reached a point where he got sick and tired of doing it. Will this ridiculously long period ever end... He groaned. His eyes wandered to the ceiling and thought about what he'd be doing at around this time if he was at Grandma's. He was sure that even without using his quirk if he was given fifteen minutes the same amount of time he has to spend in the wretched classroom he could've quickly gone through with his usual morning routine. He'd go get dressed fast and regardless if his grandmother was up cooking or not, he'd have helped with breakfast somehow. Just not today, regretfully. Then he'd go dump the trash, feed Rikuu and Aika, and check on the vegetable-herb garden outback. Topped with cute and cozy outdoor furniture and elegantly decorated with a variety of colorful vegetation, the soothing backyard was his favorite place to be at out of the whole house besides his room. He liked to lay down on the soft grass and relax there after a stressful day. Usually last but never least, he would've also prepared and brewed some tea. It's been a habit of his every morning ever since his grandmother taught him how to make tea properly although if there was a flavor that his grandmother wanted that couldn't be made with the ingredients at home, he'd most certainly end up going to the store early in the day. It was a bit of a nuisance and thankfully the usual choice was jasmine. It helped to have the actual plant right outside and the tea was a favorite of the Naosawa family. Well, mostly his grandmother's and as Hajiro remembered, his dad's as well...

Hajiro's thoughts started to drift towards the topic of his past. His drive to help around the house as much as possible probably stemmed from how much he felt indebted towards his grandmother. After all, she didn't have to take him in after his parents went crazy. He could've gone to live with his aunt, his dad's younger sister who also held anti-quirk views. Hajiro knew that living with her wouldn't have been fun, so he really was glad that his grandmother wasn't like the rest of the family. He had always wondered why that was and what exactly made her feel the need to become his guardian? His grandmother never did tell him why she just suddenly flung open the door to her home without any hesitation. All these years he had always managed to push the thought away. Though for some reason it had been lingering in his mind recently. Was it pity that compelled her to do something so bothersome and unnecessary? Sympathy for a grandson who became reviled by his own parents all due to their hatred of quirks mixed with the sudden disruption of their plans. Or was it because she saw Hajiro as someone who could provide her plenty of help and company after her husband died sooner than expected?

Crazy thoughts started swirling in his head. He had completely detached himself from the classroom and everything that was happening around him. What if he was just a novelty that she showed off to her high-society friends. Was he just a burden to her? Did she secretly hate him, just like his fake friends did because he disgraced the family name in a way? Did she only agree to take him in because she felt obligated to fix her son's mistakes? He didn't know where the uncomfortable feeling of doubt and mild hostility towards his grandmother started emanating from but he didn't like it. He tried to clear his mind of the toxic and dark contemplation. The thoughts weren't justified, they were just pointless and negative.
Grandma isn't like that. Despite not knowing outright the reason for taking on the task of raising him, he knew his grandmother wasn't the type to do stuff like that. He reassured himself and thought about the things she'd done for him. She helped prove my innocence last year and encouraged me to keep pushing on to be accepted into Taiyou.

Hajiro shook away his daydreaming, he knew nothing good ever came from thinking about the past. But as much as he hated about what happened with his parents and their horrible treatment that they gave him, a part of him never quite let go of them. He yearned for a day when he could meet them again, to see their faces rid of hate and replaced with joy. Then he felt some eyes on him and looked around to see who was watching him. He looked back at around the place in the classroom where the boy had yelled and saw the silver-haired girl wave and smile at him. Hnnghhh...what does she want now? He tried his best to look overly annoyed in response to the girl's innocent gesture, however, he felt a bit drained from earlier that all he managed to pull off was a slight frown. As he prepared himself for the worst that came with interacting with Miss Demon, his homeroom teacher called for everyone's attention. He sighed with relief and turned to face her. “Alright ~! Homeroom’s almost over,” Miss Hasami said with a cheerful yet assertive tone. YES! “Since some people seemed to do more than they probably should’ve..." A short pause followed and he saw her piercing violet eyes dart around the room, eyeing certain people until she looked right at Hajiro. He shivered at her subtle glance. While he knew some of his classmates also used their quirks. Not to mention some black-haired punk who made the whole room feel like it was carrying something a little heavy. Her comment made it feel like she was talking about Hajiro in particular, he did feel a little guilty dropping the small pink-haired girl by accident. His teacher went on to explain that the next period was gonna be Combat. As soon as the word left Hasami-sensei's mouth, Hajiro was all ears. Finally! Some action! “With it being the first day and all, I thought we could gauge everyone’s current combat ability with some simple 2v2 sparring! Not only will it help me see where you guys are struggling, it’ll be a good chance to practice working with someone you’re not used to working with, as unforeseen team-ups will happen quite frequently during your career as a hero.” His excitement faltered slightly. T-teams...?

Everyone moved out to a field outside the academy. Ah, I'm glad we're doing all of this outside, being out in nature is always refreshing. Not only did it look wonderful, with a few trees and rocks strewn around the place, it provided a lot of space to fight. It really was the perfect place to spar, just what you'd expect from a great school. The gym outfit wasn't anything fancy but it was sure damn comfy. Hasami-sensei began listing off the pairings and while he wasn't entirely pleased with the whole teaming-up business, there'd be no use in complaining about it. He just hoped he wouldn't end up with some weakling who'd laze about during the battle. In the end, he was paired up with someone named Agnew Angeni. For all of his studying into his peers, he didn't really pay attention to the names though he knew this Agnew had colorful hair. His eyes bounced from person to person until he saw someone with just that. As Hajiro walked towards them, he studied his partner carefully. He snapped his fingers. That's right, that's the kid with the mirror quirk. From what he skimmed over, the quirk was a powerful one...only when mirrors were involved. He inspected the field once more and saw little puddles of water that had formed thanks to the rain from earlier, he could work with his partner on using the reflections in the terrain to their advantage.

A battle plan was already being concocted in his mind though he worried a little bit about how he would present himself to the person he's gonna be working with. He stopped and gave the two of them a comfortable distance.
I should lay off the overly rude attitude...for now, cooperation is my number one priority right now. He struggled for words, "Err...Umm..." This is so damn awkward. I haven't talked to a classmate normally for a long time. He didn't smile but he forced himself to sound somewhat friendly. "Hi...you must be Agnew-san!" WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING AHHHH "We're fighting together as a team." Angeni turned around, "W-what we are?" Their reaction made his blood boil for a second. WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING!? "WERE-I mean that's what Hasami-sensei said...so...um...I was thinking we should plan." "Great! What are our opponent's quirks?" Oh boy, he hoped they'd make it through.

"Okay, so I'll battle this...er...Daybreak girl, while you keep this blood quirk user from helping her teammate." "Yeah!!... Oh and there’s a lot of psychological damage for others going in a mirror pocket so...let’s use that as a last resort." He almost let himself smile. A genuine smile. He missed being like this, feeling like he belonged. ...w...what am i doing. stop that. He shut it all down, he pushed away what he thought were dangerous feelings. He couldn't start letting himself become comfortable with others. His uncaring side was up again rising like a wall to protect himself. While he kept a gentle tone, his frown returned, "Oh, and just so you know, don't go thinking we'll be buddy-buddies after this. I'm only doing this because I'm here to show everyone I'm not here to lose. Just make sure to not drag me down."

He turned away from his partner and saw two figures approaching. A girl dressed like a princess, dressed to kill rather and another releasing a fiery aura. There's no doubt that those two are a dangerous mix.
Heh. Let's do this.

[After the 2v2 fights]

Hajiro was put simply...beat. Beat as in tired but he felt like he lost even though the match had ended up in a tie. He used up all his energy in the beginning conjuring a big one and keeping it that way, which was a stupid move in retrospect. Instantly, the blonde rushed to take them down. It was clear that she was the one going on offense. Hajiro shielded Angeni with his red hand, taking a few hits in return, as Angeni sidestepped her to go and take care of the blood quirk user, making the two of them resort to close-combat. It lowered the blonde's guard and Hajiro was able to get her into his giant hand's palm. Though it didn't last long as the girl ignited, covering herself in flames. Out of all the quirks he looked at, hers was the one he didn't really look into that much. Her quirk had many functions alright, it definitely caught him by surprise when she did that. His hand receded and most of it turned into crimson smoke. Everyone was exhausted after that and the two parties agreed to call it off. Angeni didn't even get to pull off their last resort due to the rumbling the fight had made causing any reflection in sight unstable. He was more frustrated in himself, he's the one that let his team down. He looked around after the battles were done. Some people like him went in guns blazing, determined to win and came out defeated. At least, it wasn't a total loss. Afterwards, he went and got changed. He put his head down when he entered the school's cafeteria, maybe he should go and apologize to Angeni for being full of himself and pulling a dumb move during the fight. He should've followed through with their original plan, to distribute the big hand into smaller ones, making it so that they won't be able to just one-shot his quirk. He got a bit too confident in his abilities, thinking he could squash them right there. Though it was a bit late, the effects of losing all his creation energy started kicking in. The "5 minute-slump" he called it. He quickly got a table and dropped down on the seat. His body was super tired. Sorry Angeni, but it looks like you'll have to wait a little bit.

BANG!!

He managed to lift his head up and lazily look around to see where the sound had come from. It was definitely the sound of a gun firing a bullet. His eyes were a bit blurry, all thanks to the slump. A...boy? ...No wait. It didn't matter, he was in a super grumpy mood. He shouted sluggishly, "HEYy...YOU. Can't you see THAT SOME OF US....need a little PEACE and QUIET!?"

Last edited:
Kishiko Shinohara

Grrrrrrrl…

Kishiko's stomach grew more impatient with each passing moment. Between an awfully early breakfast and the arduous exercising she had just experienced Kishi had been left in a famished state, so much so that she had been one of the first ones to arrive into the cafeteria once the class was given the greenlight to have their lunch. But all this talk about hunger would soon be history as Kishiko had finally moved away from the line and sat on the closest empty table there was. Her meal was simple yet more than filling, consisting of a large mountain of rice topped off with some cooked fish. What kind you may ask? Who knows, Kishi sure as hell didn't, for all she knew it was fugu prepared by an amateur chef and even then she would've gladly chomped it all down. The meal also came with two bottles of water, gotta keep yourself properly hydrated. Truth be told, had it been for her the portion would've been even bigger, but this was the maximum the cafeteria staff agreed to serve her. Whatever, no time to waste, let the munching begin! Now that she had finally begun eating Kishi took the time to look around the room, searching for any potential table partners to signal over. After that sparring session there were so many people she wanted to talk to, though in reality she probably just wanted someone to boast her victory to. Of course the previous trio of Hitodama, Ryu and Tsukino were top priority, but there were other people such as her partner Yudai and a buzz cut fellow who's fighting style had caught Kishiko's attention, though right now his name completely evaded her. While none of them appeared to be present/available Kishiko's wish for company did come true, and boy was it the kind of company she enjoyed the most. (Mentioned: Slav Slav Short Round Short Round afterrain afterrain Tama and Ryu)
1598446989946.png
"Hey you! You with all the food and water. That's a crazy amount of food for a small girl like you. Tell me, are you strong? Strong enough to punch holes into walls, throw people into space? Or even strong enough to take me on."

That pose. That expression. That tone of voice. Those words. Yep, Kishiko had found a potentially perfect friend. While she had no idea where this girl had come from or even who she was, it didn't really matter to Kishi, all she really cared about was the personality she fervently displayed. With one final swallow the black-haired girl returned her would-be rival's grin, perfectly matching that fiery look of hers. Her hunger could wait, she couldn't let this girl's words go unanswered right now. Before she did so however, Kishiko removed the cap from one of her water bottles and began chugging down its contents in one swift motion. It was a pretty messy sight to behold as water began trailing down her cheek due to the speed of her actions. It took a few seconds, but once it was empty Kishiko simply crushed the plastic bottle and tossed it over her shoulder. As she spoke her tone displayed the same playful nature the blonde girl's words projected: "Oh trust me, I can do all that and more." Without waiting for a response Kishi slid down from her seat, placing herself beneath the table. Once she was properly positioned Kishiko incorporated herself, effortlessly picking up the whole table with a single hand, once again she showed no remorse in openly showing off her quirk. "Too bad there's no cars around, maybe then I could've given you a taste of my real strength." While under any other circumstances Kishi would've probably tossed the table into the air she was trying to remain as cautious as possible, her meal was still on top of it after all. "Do I think I can take you on? No, I know so, I also know I can wipe the floor with-"

BANG!

There was no time to even process what had just happened or who had done it, that dreaded noise was all Kishiko needed to jump into action. With her instincts taking over Kishi utilized her busy hand to slam the table against the floor right behind the blonde girl, doing her best to hold it in place as a makeshift shield for the two of them. While doing so Kishiko had also placed her free hand on the girl's shoulder and pushed her down into a crouching position, after all her height was too tall to properly get the table's protection while standing upright. All that Kishi knew at this point was that the gun had fired not too far away from their position, so she remained perfectly silent as she awaited more shots to come their way. But they never did, all that was finally heard was:
"Right. Hey there, I guess the safety on this was flipped off…that’s my bad.” Such a soft sounding apology, this was definitely not the work of a grouchy old villain. Kishiko peeked up from her spot, confirming the sight of a suspected student holding the culprit gun. "C'mon dude, don't do us dirty like that!" She shouted at the male "gunslinger" once the safety of the situation had been confirmed. Still, she wasn't exactly angry, more so frustrated at the whole situation. It's one thing to show off a quirk, it's another thing to shoot a gun in such an enclosed place. She wasn't the only one displeased with this whole ordeal either, a male student had chimed in as well with his own exasperated words, he was a familiar face from the combat training (Mentioned: San San ). Whatever, what's done is done and Kishi wasted no time in placing the table back to its original position, the piece of furniture had luckily not sustained any notable damage. Once this task was over Kishiko remained standing, ready to resume her conversation with her blonde companion till something else caught her eye, something horrible. "Oh man…" she muttered, her tone and expression now seemed absolutely devastated. Kishiko walked past the tall girl and crouched down again, splattered across the floor were the now filthy remains of her meal, the plate being the only thing that remained undamaged. With a low sigh Kishi began pushing the rice back onto the plate, trying to see if she could maybe salvage anything.(Interactions: poi poi Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Hitoshi Without Glasses
” Toshi, It’s time to wake up.” This voice, so warm, so familiar, it couldn’t be.

Hitoshi was in a sea of darkness. He couldn’t remember who he was or even where he was at the moment. All he could hear was the woman’s voice calling out to him from within the veil of darkness. As he tried to search the emptiness for her, the voice became distant and distorted as she called out to him once again to wake up. The sound of her voice was being overtaken by the sound of someone banging on a door. He quickly glanced around trying to catch sight of what was going on, but his field of vision was suffocated by the darkness. That’s when flashing lights of red and blue emanated from the corner of his mind. His heart began to sink as he knew exactly where he was.

----------------------------------

Hitoshi awoke from his sleep in a cold sweat. A bit groggy, he found himself in a new environment, nestled away in a bed not his own. His wounds were dressed and cared for; the mud that once plastered the side of his face gone. Gradually he sat up in his bed glancing around a bit unsure what had happened since he passed out. The throbbing pain in his head still lingered, which caused him to react on instincts grasping the source. He took the damp cloth draped over his forehead off, rubbing his skull for any signs of abrasions, to his surprise he found no signs of damage that he could tell. Taking a moment to scan his surroundings he finally concluded he was in the nurse’s office. Spending a few moments to recollect his thoughts and wait for the throbbing pain in his head to settle, he spotted his school uniform nearby with his belongs from the field. It took him a bit to get change, his muscles were sore from the excess strain he placed upon them using his quirk. Nevertheless, he managed to get dress while rudely commenting about the faction choice of the school’s flannel pants once again.

Still feeling a bit groggy, he made his way to the nurse, thanking her kindly for tending to his injuries. He would spend a few moments chatting with her to be courteous. There conversation would be mild at best, discussion about the events that transpired and commenting about further visits thought the semester. After saying his farewells, he headed straight for the hallways heading to what he presumed to be the direction of the cafeteria. It was going to be a bit tough navigating his way around school without his glasses. He found himself furrowing his brow, trying to focus on objects and people in the distance. There was no doubt in his mind, people thought he was having a rough day with the mean looking stare he was giving everyone. Hitoshi considered skipping lunch to retrieve his spare glasses from his backpack but decided against it as hunger overtook his rational thinking.

It took him a few tried to locate the cafeteria, after a few mishaps along the way. He bumped into two other students from a different class, tripped over a trashcan, and missed his footing heading down the stairs. “Lovely” he cheerfully uttered under his breath, “First day at school you already broke your glasses and end up in the nurse’s office. If I’m lucky, there will be a big pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.”

About to make his way into the cafeteria he heard a loud audible “Popping” sound that caught his attention in mid walk. The noise was loud enough to make him almost jump, if he hadn’t gotten distracted by it and went face first into the frame of the door to the cafeteria. The sudden shock caused him to nearly drop as he clasped the right side of his face. Gritting his teeth in pain, he glared at the door frame like a villain who had caused him harm. His patience was running thin and all he wanted to do now was leap on the door frame and sink his teeth into like a wild animal. But he fought against his primal urges getting his bearing as he made his way into the cafeteria rubbing the side of his face.

He glanced around trying to make out the faces of the people within the cafeteria, but had no luck finding any of his fellow classmates. Sighing in defeat, he headed towards the line to retrieve a plate of rice, katsu and a bit of greens he couldn’t identify at the time as a salad. He glanced around one final time trying to make the people out, but with no luck. Abandoning the idea to find classmates in his state of near blindness, he headed for an unoccupied table. After taking his seat, he quickly withdrew his book from his possessions to continue where he last left off. At least he could use this time to catch up and find out what happen between Christine and Raoul, "Now to enjoy some peace and quiet."

Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598475241266.png

Evelyn's smile was as wide as it could be, watching as the smaller girl opened up the bottle of water and downed it just as the blonde was able to down her drinks. The bottle was soon tossed and the words that escaped her lips had made Eve even more excited, watching as the girl slipped from her chair and under the table. Blinking a few times, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before suddenly the table began to rise, making the blonde move her foot and stand with both her hands on her hips, seeing the smaller girl underneath holding the table "Whaaaaatt!?!?! That's amazzziinnnggg!!!" she shouted, letting out a laugh. Though it was cut short as a gunshot went off, causing her to flinch slightly, not expecting a noise to fill the room so fast. Did Jojo shoot someone? he was the only one with a gun, did someone piss him off? Before she could even think to check up on her dear friend, the smaller female suddenly shoved her down as if there was any real threat. Hell, if there was she was gonna go on and bash some faces. Well, while she had a moment of sitting, she took her flask from her side and opened it, taking a swig and closing the top. Knowing very well if she kept it open she wouldn't have any for later. Had to make it last a little longer somehow.

After hearing him speak up in his soft voice, Evelyn peeked up from behind the table "Jojo-kuuuunn! I almost got ready to kick your ass for that gun shooooot!!" she shouted, getting up from the floor and dusting off her skirt. Her attention was soon brought back to the smaller girl who fixed the table but seemed devastated as she approached her food that was currently on the ground. The young blonde may have been chaotic, but she still had a heart, even when drunk. Her look softened and she walked over, leaning down slightly and pressing her hand to the smaller girl's head. "Hey..." her tone was softer than before "Don't try to clean it up. Some one else can get it, okay?" amethyst eyes lifted back to look toward where her food once was and seen it was still there. So she moved from her position and back to her table where she grabbed the tray and returned to her newly found companion. Placing said-tray on the table and scooping up the smaller girl from the floor "Here." unfortunately, no doubt the girl would smell the alcohol on her breath. After all, it was a strong alcohol to get her drunk quickly. Placing her back down in front of the tray, she patted her head once again, smiling warmly while her cheeks made her all the more cute with that tinge of red.

"You can have my food, I'm not hungry." besides, she could hold off till dinner with her drinks. Wasn't a big deal to her. "Don't worry too much about it, okay?" a giggle escaped the young teens lips "Later we can play around and show off our true strength!" in a way, Drunk Evelyn felt bad for the girl losing her food. As much as it was important to eat to keep your energy levels up, her own usually came from her drinks. She could fight on an empty stomach but she doesn't like to skip meals very often. After all, gotta eat well to keep growing. Im going to kick jojo's ass for scaring her and making her flip the table. Geez, does he not realize anyone can lose their shit over a gun!? she thought angrily before shaking her head and chilling next to the smaller girl "I'm Evelyn Faust, a barfighter is what uh...Some of the locals call me." she joked, resting her head on her fist while leaning on the table and keeping her gaze on the girl "What's your name?"

Mentioned: poi poi
Interacted: poi poi Servant Servant

Miyata Shunjiro

On any normal day, for those who lived near the Miyata household and witnessed what went on all hours of the day, it wouldn't be surprising to hear the clattering of dishes and mixed sounds of joy and annoyance floating out from the open windows. The smell of large, homecooked breakfasts would waft out, the thickly sweet scent having the ability to entice even the most hardened of folks and the most stuffed of noses. The scent of honey would fow out and nearly consume the scents of the whole block, signifying that yes, this was the home that garnered so much chatter amongst the tight-knit neighborhood. The sound of laughter, the barks of exasperation, and the healthy chatter of a happy family added to the almost dream-like look of the home, and it was rare for one to walk past without feeling just a slight more skip in their step. These were how days usually were.

And today was barely different.

The kitchen was abuzz with activity, with children running in and out and up and down, grabbing whatever food they could off the plates while frantically searching for their school supplies, accusing passing siblings of accidentally taking what wasn't theirs and stuffing it in their own bags. The twins, Taichi and Daichi, had snagged Hachirou's bag, who was chasing them around, shouting words of warnings and level-headed threats unless they released what was his. The three triplet sisters sat at the table, helping Mayumi with take care of her hair so it didn't bother her antennae while chattering about how excited they were to begin school. Saki was off helping their mother with the two youngest children, which was honestly a lovely reprieve from the chaos that enraptured the small living space. Used to it all, deciding that the middle of the mess was the best place for himself, sat their father, reading e-mails on his phone while quietly eating his breakfast, seemingly oblivious to the tomfoolery around him. Helping keep dishes clean and food ready was the second oldest child and the eldest daughter, Kohaku, who was avidly scrubbing the dishes, making sure to move out of the way of any body that was flying past her.

And the last of the eleven was frantically trying to keep up with the demand for food, which would end up in thirteen hungry mouths. Pushing through a small dose of exhaustion due to the nervousness that pulsed through his body, Shunjiro Miyata was thankful that he at least had an extra set of hands. While using one hand to flip the fish, he used two other to cut up vegetables and the last hand, as well as the only fraction of his attention he had left, to go over his list of things to do. He made sure he didn't miss anything before he crumpled the piece of paper up and shoved it into his pocket, knowing that trying to make it to the wastebasket at this point was almost impossible without being trampled.

As he pulled another horse mackerel off the pan and placed it in the bowl next to him, he couldn't help but let out a long-winded sigh, catching the attention of Kohaku, who frowned herself and went back to her duties. The boy had adapted as quickly as he could to his duty of helping his parents with each of his siblings, and now he was set to go off on his own for his high school life, away from the bustling home life he found himself adoring more and more by the day. It hurt his heart to think that he would be waking up in an empty room, no sound of hushed snores beside him, or the shuffling of bodies under covers. He began to wonder if it was too late to change his mind, live how he had been so he could stay close with the ones he loved so much.

But that was ridiculous. Taiyou Academy wasn't so far from his home where he couldn't visit on weekends to see them all, which he had made a point to his parents he would definitely do whenever he could. And this school wasn't going to be the same as his past ones. He would be in classes with teenagers similar to him, or at least somewhat in the same ballpark as him. To remind him of that, he heard the audible gasp of his sister and extended his free hand out, catching the bowl almost effortlessly before placing it back in the sink. He snickered, his wings vibrating softly behind him. "You know, we only have one set of tableware for each of us. And you know how Taichi is about his own stuff."

"Yeah! Don't break my stuff, Stupiku!"

Kohaku whirled round, her glare almost able to melt steel if she was close enough. "If you have time to sling names at others, you have time to go help Ma and Saki with Kyou and Chikako. Go." Her words were harsh, and Taichi froze, almost shrinking as she spoke to him, and he sulked off, his shoulders hung low. Shunjiro shook his head, pulling the last mackerel off the pan and turning off the stove. "No need to be so harsh with him. You and I were the same way when we were in middle school."

Kohaku turned back to the dishes, replicating Shunjiro's same sigh. "Yeah, I know. I just wish I could knock some sense into him. Just a little bit, so his ears ring just a tad." Shunjiro laughed, and she joined him. The boy moved over and helped her clean up the rest of the dishes, washing them thoroughly as he showed her the best way to wipe them down and going over what the best products to use were.

He placed a hand on her shoulder as they cleaned. "It isn't easy at first, helping out Ma and Dad. Really, it never gets easy. But I'm relying on you and Saki as the oldest in the house now. Since, you know..." He raised his four hands, wiggling them back and forth. "You all are losing two sets of hands until my first break in the school year. But take your time, Ko. Ma's always here, and Dad is always a phone call away. Same with me." He pulled out his flip phone for emphasis. "Just give me a buzz and I'll give you a hand." He snickered at his own joke while Kohaku simply rolled her eyes.

A sharp clap sounded behind them, and they turned to see their father was standing up now. "Alright, you all. First day of school, you all shouldn't be late. Gather up your lunches and your bags and get a move on." He pointed to Shunjiro as the man pulled on his jacket and the rest of the kids scrambled towards the front door to put their shoes on. "I called work and told them I was gonna be late, so I'll give you a ride to the station, Shun. Go get your stuff and remember to say bye to your mother."

Shunjiro swallowed the fear that jumped into his throat, and proceeded to do what he was told.

~~~~~~~~~~

He never believed it was going to be so nerve-racking. How could he have thought so? He was surrounded by others who were like him, but they all looked...normal. At least, more normal than him. He expected those with mutations like him, and sure, while there were some colorful characters that definitely stood out, there was no giant elephant Quirk, or someone with steel for skin (though that did sound like a ridiculously simple Quirk). No, a lot of them seemed like they almost blended in with a normal crowd. Even the ones with explosive and vibrant personalities seemed like they knew how to fit in. So where did that leave a giant talking wasp?

Alone at his own table in the cafeteria.

He didn't mind, though. He never expected to truly make friends at all at Taiyou, much less on the first day. He knew better than that, as his track record in years prior has shown the same thing. And since most students seemed to already find themselves getting along with others, forming small groups or tiny rivalries, Shunjiro begn to lean into the fact that he could hopefully just hide from them all, and do his best not to stand out. Though it wasn't his strongest suit, he would have more time for studying if he didn't have relationships to cultivate with his dear classmates and wow, he was going to live a sad high school life.

He sighed as he looked down at the box in front of him that contained his lunch. While he normally made his sibling's lunches, his mother always made him a special lunch, so he wouldn't get tired of his own cooking, which he realized he was going to sorely miss. He put each set of hands together and closed his eyes. "Thanks for the food." He opened it and grabbed a pair of chopsticks, quickly devouring what had been left for him. After the sparring practice earlier, he didn't realize he had forgotten to eat breakfast himself. As he chewed on the special riceballs, he wondered how he was going to handle food. His parents offered to send him money in case he needed to buy food, but in all honesty he was interested in using the kitchen they were providing them in the dorm. He pulled out his phone and began to calculate how much he could feasibly spend on food without dipping too much into-.

A loud bang sounded in the room and Shunjiro practically flew out of his seat. Well, not practically, but actually, because in his surprise his first thought was to put himself at a distance. The buzz grew as his wings picked him up, flying him straight into the ceiling where he smacked the back of his head, which halted the buzzing and replaced it with a loud grunt of surprise as he fell back to the floor, landing on his rear on the table he had been sitting at and then falling to the floor below. He groaned as he sat up on his knees, rubbing the back of his head and wincing.

Then, suddenly, his antennae perked up and he turned to see he had spilled the rest of the riceballs. He stood up and picked them up, the two antennae sinking down as he realized that they were as good as done now. he scooped them up and brought them to the trash bin, pouring them out and bringing the box back to his table to place it with the rest of his stuff. As much as he had been tempted to finish them anyways, he knew his mother wouldn't approve of him eating food she made herself off the ground.

And so, with nothing else to fill his stomach with, he turned to look for the source of the sound, and saw a group of students getting frustrated, or in a better sense mad, with Jouhou, who seemed to have been the cause of the disturbance. In all honesty, Shunjiro was frustrated, too, and the hunger wasn't helping him. His antennae began to twitch, and he clenched his hands, and he could begin to hear his heart beat loudly in his eardrums. He was half-tempted to go over and confront the boy as well, give him a piece of his mind and demand repayment for what he had done. Because Jouhou had messed up, now some of them had had their lunches ruined, so it was only fair that he repay them, right?

Realizing what was happening, Shunjiro quickly reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of sugar water, unscrewing the cap and, with shaky hands, downed the entire thing in one go. Slamming it back down on the table, he shut his eyes and held his breath, allowing the sensational taste of it to settle over him, his heart settling back down once more. A trick his mother had shown him, due to the nature of his and her Quirks, while others found the drink rather rough on the stomach, the two of them loved it, and it helped settle their nerves when they began to get out of control. Though, in Shunjiro's case, it was only good as long as he had some on him and he was able to stop himself in time.

Calm once more, he realized he now had to refill his water once more, and looked around the room for a fountain of any kind. Spotting it on the opposite side of the room, he realized he would have to walk past them all, and his first thought was to just wait for them all to clear out. Of course, he wasn't sure they would move for the rest of their break, and then he would have to wait until after their next few classes before he could do anything about it, and he wasn't sure if he wouldn't have an 'attack' between now and then.

Weighing his two options, he steeled his nerves and stood up, folding his shoulders in on himself to try and not draw any attention as he slinked past them all to the fountain, quickly filling it up with water and praying no one was looking his way and watching him. Once the bottle was full, he pulled a small packet of sugar out, ripping it open and pouring it into the water, tightening the cap back on and shaking it as he turned around to go back to his seat. He took quick steps on his way back, keeping his eye on the ground so as not to meet theirs.

He tried not to pay attention to what they were saying, but when your Quirk enhances your hearing, sometimes one doesn't have much choice. As he was passing by, he instinctively slowed down as the same feelings he had for his siblings began to well up. His brainwas yelling at him to just move along, but he cursed himself as he turned and meekly walked up to the group. He stood there, his antennae fidgeting crazily as he tried to figure out what to say. "Uh...hi, you all. I just, um...wanted to know if everyone was okay? No injuries? B-because I have band-aids!" He hastily reached into his pocket, pulling out a roll of bandage wraps as he nervously shook them in his hand. "So, uh, I can help, or...you know, bandages don't work well for, uh, bullets, so I'll just...be on my way. Don't mind me, I'll just...buzz off, y'know?" A nervous chuckle escaped him. "Get it? Buzz...because I'm a...you know...no? Nevermind..." His face turned a light shade of orange as his cheeks began to flush, completely embarrassed with himself as he turned around and sullenly made his way back to his seat.

Interactions: Cafeteria Group

As chaotic as homeroom started, it ended fairly the same way with a light fixture breaking. It was a good thing that no one was hurt but to Kaiyo’s surprise, Sensei Hasami concluded homeroom by explaining what the class was going to do next rather than addressing the craziness that had happened within their fifteen minutes of free time. They were instructed to change into their athletic wear and meet outside for some duo sparring. ‘But isn’t it raining?’ She glanced over to the windows, seeing that the clouds had cleared up and it was sunnier than it was earlier this morning. With the homeroom dismissed, Kaiyo wasted no time leaving the classroom and heading for the locker rooms.

The academy was nice enough to accommodate her inconvenient quirk by tailoring a gym uniform with the same special fabric she used for her hero outfit. Now she would be able to transform without the worry of her clothes ripping - that would be a little too embarrassing, especially on the first day. The students gathered in a large, open field, all facing their teacher who had remained on a higher ground to observe all of the matches effectively.

“The winners of each match will be determined by if a team manages to detain both students of the opposition for five seconds!”

Kaiyo thought about Sensei Hasami’s words carefully. Instead of defeating, they would only have to detain their opponents? That would minimize any real violence that could occur, or at least, she hoped. Of course some of the students could take it as ‘overwhelm your opponents with your quirks’ but Kaiyo saw this as a chance to be creative and intuitive. However, that would be a little hard to do in her shoes given her quirk heavily relied on direct, offensive attacks. As their teacher listed off the teams, her duo was called last. ‘If I remember correctly, Hoshiko is…’ she looked around, searching the sea of students for her teammate. It didn’t take long for her to find the orange haired female in the crowd, to which Kaiyo quickly approached her after the matchups were announced.

“Hi, Hoshiko! Looks like we’re teammates, let’s win some of these matches.” Kaiyo held out her hand to shake hers, offering a friendly smile.

"Oh! You must be Kaiyo! Hi!" Hoshiko shook Kaiyo's hand a little more eagerly than was normal, bouncing all the while on the balls of her feet. "We're totally gonna win this!"

“Looks like we’re up against Jin Woo and Naho first. Jin Woo already explained and demonstrated his quirk earlier, so we should have the element of surprise with ours. Naho told me his quirk deals with electronics, so I think he’s already at a huge disadvantage here.” Kaiyo hummed to herself in thought, thinking of anything else they would need to discuss before finding their opponents. “My quirk allows me to transform into a demon. So I can fly, conjure flames and I get super strong. I’m thinking we keep our distance from Jin Woo if we can, his gravity quirk can really mess us up.”

"Woah!" Hoshiko's eyes opened in wonder. "A demon? That's so cool! My quirk is Gel, it lets me make this squishy gel-y stuff like this." She formed a ball in her fingers, a soft, bouncy one in one hand and a sticky one in the other. "Oh. And it's why I look the way I do, too. See? I'm like gel!" She grinned widely and pulled at a round, stretchy, green-tinted cheek. "Which means I'm kind of light and bouncy, and—" she whipped out a water bottle from her backpack, chugged half, and then dumped the other half over her head, quickly absorbing it into her skin, which became a brighter green and rounded out a bit more chubby, "that I need a lot of water, or I dry out and become all gross and all. Ew." She shuddered and stuck out her tongue before quickly brightening again.

"Since my quirk is so sticky, I bet I can use it to cover the ground like a trap! It doesn't really stick me up unless I want it to, and if you can fly, then you can avoid it as well! Then we just gotta get 'em grounded for five seconds, and BAM— we win!"

After their small pep talk, Kaiyo looked around for their opponents. It took her a few seconds to find them but once she did, she walked over to them. “Hi Jin Woo. Hi Naho.” She waved to them in a friendly manner. “Looks like we’re up against each other first, can’t wait to see you guys in action!”

Jin looked over at the two as they approached, much taller than either one by quite a few inches, which really left him no choice but to look down at them. They seemed friendly enough, but in combat friendliness did not exist, and they would be enemies; if only temporarily. He had been looking over at them sideways, but now he turned his body to face them, broad and muscular, and his golden eyes hard due to the coming action. ”Definitely seems that way, according to the list. I won’t go easy on you just because you are women of course, although I’m sure you realized that already.” A hard smile that did not touch his eyes came to his lips, a type of half smirk, as if he were laughing at his own joke; yet he had not been joking in the least. In a form of reassurance, Jin would pat Naho on the shoulder, as if a reminder of what they had discussed before the duo had come to greet them. ”I’d be careful of Naho-kun if I were you, Kaiyo-chan. He’s a bit more dangerous than most would assume he is, despite the lack of...electronics.” Good. Good, hopefully they bite and worry about him a bit more, that should help him be a distraction.

From the corner of one’s eye, they’d be able to see the way Naho’s gaze lingered on the shoulder Jin Woo pat, turquoise eyes narrowed into a tired glare in apparent distaste towards the interaction. He didn’t bother to say anything about it, though, and instead chose to reluctantly focus on the conversation that was already happening. ”Uh, yeah. Sure,” he muttered, turning his line of sight to his hand. “Let’s just get this over with. And.. we should probably move somewhere away from―… away from everyone else, first...”

"Jin and Naho," Hoshiko noted, nodding once toward each as if to cement who was who in her mind. "All right! Good luck, you guys, 'cause we won't be going easy either!"

“I guess this spot is as good as any to start our match?” Kaiyo looked around, seeing the other teams spread out farther away. It was a good thing this field was huge, otherwise some of the quirks might interfere with the other matches. “On the count of three we start?” She suggested as she started to walk backwards, away from her opponents.

"On three," Hoshiko echoed, "our hero's journey officially begins!" She punched her fist into her other open hand three times quickly, smiled wide, and then began backing up like Kaiyo, a little to the other girl's right.

On the other side of their so-called arena, Naho could be seen also backing up a bit, nodding a small, timid nod in response rather than calling out. It was obvious that he was incredibly unhappy with what they were doing, based on the almost blue? tint his face took on, as well as his expression.

Jin eyed the three of them with mixed feelings: the girl’s over-enthusiasm, Kaiyo’s more reserved feelings, and Naho’s very timid attitude. This was going to be a bit rougher than he would like, but he knew that scenarios like this were what built up heroes, and he was prepared to be the greatest hero. Only a speedbump. His eyes rested on Naho because, while not the linchpin to their victory, his contribution would make it much easier for them. Then he turned back to the women. ”Yes, on three is fine.”

kuroo_9178.jpg

Wrapping her hands around her mouth to create a makeshift megaphone, she called out to Jin Woo and Naho. “One...two...three!” Immediately at the start, Kaiyo activated her quirk, rapidly growing to a tremendous size. Black horns grew from the sides of her head, curling upwards and her teeth appeared sharper with the added fangs. Her nails extended into long claws and since she wasn’t wearing any shoes, so did her toenails. Kaiyo’s green eyes were clearly illuminated even during the day and her transformation was complete once she sprouted black wings from her shoulder blades. Bending her knees slightly, her wings stretched up high before flapping downwards, propelling her into the air and leaving a gust of wind.

At the sight of Kaiyo’s transformation, Naho’s only real reaction was to stare blankly as it happened; after all, she had already explained her quirk to him earlier, so there wasn’t any need for surprise, right? Besides, the real problem that he found himself facing was the pressure to keep up with the plan Jin Woo had told him about beforehand. As it was, he wasn’t even expected to do much, considering that the environment that they were all currently in placed severe limitations on his capabilities. He was fairly certain that he’d mess up somehow and become even more of a burden to his teammate than he already was... Just the thought of it sent his nerves into hysteria.

Hoshiko watched wide-eyed as Kaiyo transformed, rolling her hands quickly even as she did so to create baseball-sized gel balls. She bounced lightly on her feet from side to side and flung three towards the ground near her opponents, one directly in front of her and one each off to the left and right, as Kaiyo launched into the air, and continued making and tossing more, attention now on the boys in front of her.

Ah...so that’s what she meant. Jin’s eyebrows climbed just a bit at the sight of the hulking demon before him, which had just exploded out of the actual nice student, well one of two; since On Ji was rather nice as well. Now, however, Kaiyo was a creature of darkness that was hopefully under Kaiyo’s control. He had experience with transformation types where their transformation was the one actually in control of them, which made them quite the bane, rather than the boon. For now, he had to slow her down, just like he planned. Naho had not moved yet, but the girl was planning her own moves as well, making those goo balls, but he was not going to underestimate her just because she looked a little frail. As Kaiyo exploded into the sky, Jin would explode as well, allowing the gravity around him to increase to the maximum he could affect them all with, increase the weight of everyone and everything in the area by 4x. He would shut it off immediately, meaning that for ten seconds, everything besides himself would feel four times heavier within 25 meters and only two times heavier outside of that up to 50 meters. Let’s see how strong demon wings really are. Hoshiko and Naho were definitely within his gravity field, but he changed the gravity for Naho specifically, bringing the boy back to normal and their plan could begin.

As she took the skies, Kaiyo turned her palms upwards, flexing her claws to ignite green flames in both hands. Her eyes locked on Jin as he levitated to counter her aerial advantage. Just like she had experienced in homeroom earlier, she immediately felt a tremendous weight on her shoulders. Damn, this feels heavier than before. Clenching her teeth, her wings flapped more aggressively to keep herself in the air. Her arm shook as she tried to pull her hand back to throw her conjured fire at him but it was incredibly difficult to go against his gravity. She mustered all her strength to throw but even then the flames fell short.

While everything else was happening in the air, Naho pulled out his phone as well as its portable-changer from his gym uniform’s pockets. This was what he had to work with, huh? He resisted the urge to roll his eyes to the back of his head from the sheer hopelessness of the situation. Sure, the other team could fare well, and he had no doubt that Jin Woo would be able to handle himself without many issues, too. As for Naho… well, aside from the little plan they’d agreed on, what else could he do? He desperately racked his brain for an idea, but nothing was coming to mind. He sighed and put the charger back in his pocket.

Instead of thinking more about it, he pulled his attention to what was going on around him, observing, waiting for an opportunity… it didn’t take long for him to spot an opening for Jin Woo, so after a deep breath, in one swift motion, he threw his phone in his teammate’s direction. Right before the device could leave his contact, he activated his quirk, entering its circuits, allowing for him to go along with the phone’s flight.

Time was almost up for Jin’s Gravity Blight, the effect of being touched by his gravity so close, but he caught the phone anyway. Leaping and spinning horizontally for momentum, he would launch the phone at Kaiyo’s face area, hoping to get it as close as he could, whether she dodged it or not. Luckily, she had decided to mostly go upward only, which placed her above them in a nearly straight line. Landing with his left foot, then bringing down his right out of the spin, he found himself facing Hoshiko. ”I’ll try to make this as painless as possible.”

Meanwhile, as soon as he was close enough to the airborne Kaiyo, Naho exited his phone, making sure to clutch it in his left hand before it could fall. With his right hand, he reached for one of Kaiyo’s horns to grab a hold onto, essentially attempting to mount Kaiyo for the duration of the time they would be in the air―oh.

His eyes suddenly trailed downward a split second, and it was at that moment when it fully set in that he was, in fact, quite a ways away from the ground. Okay, maybe he should’ve made it a priority to not look down, but it was too late for that now. Plus, if anything, doing so actually caused him to grip the horn tighter, since if he fell here… well, one of several outcomes could happen, and none of them were things that Naho wanted to deal with. Quickly, he pocketed his phone, and used the now-free hand to grab onto the other horn, uttering a quick, “A-ah―uh, sorry?” out of fear that he might’ve hurt the girl. Why did we have to do this on the first day? God…

Kaiyo squinted, trying to figure out what Jin just threw at her. A phone? It took a moment for her brain to click but when it did her eyes widened, remembering Naho’s quirk. Her body twisted, making an attempt to fly away but the weight of Jin’s gravity slowed her down, allowing Naho time to exit the phone and grab hold onto one of her horns. “Ah! Naho?!” She came face to face with him and immediately blushed as he gripped onto both of her horns now.

“T-Those are sensitive!” Immediately, she started to shake her head aggressively, similar to a bull shaking off its rider. Once she felt the extra weight off her head, she gasped at the realization of what she had done. “Oh no!” Kaiyo looked to her left and right, trying to pinpoint which direction she threw Naho in and mustered all her strength to fly to him at full speed.

Diving down, she caught him midair, “I’m so sorry!” Now she had no choice but to return to the ground to ensure his safety. Of course his little distraction would not go unpunished though as she planted his feet directly onto one of Hoshiko’s slimeballs before returning to the skies.

“Wh―.. Huh?” Naho’s visage paled when he realized what happened. He almost just―! And what in the world was that reaction just then?? He gripped his dual-colored locks in panic, his mind running at about a million miles per second. Wooow, good job, Naho... Not only did you make your classmate uncomfortable like you always seem to do, you couldn’t even do what you were supposed to, he tried pulling his feet away from the slime, but to no avail. Now both Kaiyo and Jin Woo hate you, right? I mean… they have to, and somehow, Hoshiko probably hates you, too―

He blinked. Wait, couldn’t he just throw his phone again? What the hell was he doing just standing there? You… idiot. Now she’s definitely gone too high up for you to―… ah... His already half-lidded eyes squinted up to gauge just how far into the air Kaiyo was. Maybe if he threw the phone at that moment, he’d still be able to reach?

So, that’s what he did. And once again, he entered the circuits, effectively freeing himself from the hold that the slime had on his feet. Once he was close enough to Kaiyo (or rather, as close as he could get before the phone started falling back down), he popped back out, caught his phone, and latched onto her back as if she were giving him a piggy-back ride, or something. “I’m sorry, I―” Oh god, he almost just looked down again. “... I can’t really…” He trailed off. Just… focus on what you need to do before you say something stupid.

After sliding his phone back in his pocket, he hesitated. What do I do? What do I do?? Without another thought, he found himself bringing his hands up to cover her eyes. That way, she couldn’t see, right? The worst she could do would be to try and fling him off again, or use her green fire while he was right there. Not that he wanted to experience either of those things, but at least this time around, he’d gotten to think more about it.

They were ready, at least he was, but Jin was sure his partner would pull through once the fight started. They had already had a little pow wow just before the girls had come over, the simple plan laid out quickly, as there was hardly a moment to spare and then the chaos began. It started simply enough, the two groups moved some meters apart, facing one another is traditional fashion, everyone pumping themselves up. That is when Kaiyo exploded into a form that Jin had only heard about, but was seeing for the first time. His eyebrows climbed his head swiftly at the sight of it; horns and wings, claws and size, appearing ferocious and not at all like the Kaiyo he knew of in the classroom. Instinct kicked in for him until he could regain his senses however, gravity exploded from him just as Kaiyo achieved liftoff, which included everyone within a fifty meter radius. Due to the proximity of the others however, gravity was increased fourfold for each, weighing them down by quite a bit while he began to levitate himself. It was a quick burst of gravity, leaving the lingering effect of it for at least ten seconds while he focused on Naho briefly. Another burst, this one to return the boy to normal, and their plan was underway. A single cellular device spun through the air to his left, exactly what he had been waiting on, his right hand snatching it out of the air deftly and spinning himself to increase momentum, turning horizontal in the process in order to get the right angle. At the peak moment of the spin he let loose, sending the phone spinning through the air, having made it lighter for better flight, and he watched as Naho leaped from the circuits to combat Demon Kaiyo. His eyes lighted on Hoshiko still on the ground as his own feet touched the earth, having not been spared from the effects of the gravity, she would have found it difficult to throw even a single ball of slime his way for a few seconds. There isn’t much time left. I’d better act. ”I’ll try to make this as painless as possible,” he would tell the slime girl.

Hoshiko let out a woozy "Woahhh…" as gravity increased on her again, far more heavily than it had in the classroom. Nonetheless, she kept up her plan in tossing much heavier, slower slime now close around her; she couldn't get her gel far, but it didn't really matter so long as she got it some place, as Kaiyo might be able to work with it anywhere, and it could potentially form an obstacle for anyone coming at her.

[Kaiyo Interaction]

[Naho Interaction]

He was ten times lighter than normal, allowing him speed he could never achieve on his own, rushing from where he was in a blur of gym clothing colors. It was a veritable minefield around Hoshiko, but a bit of aerobatics and he was over it in no time, but that was a neat little trick he’d have to remember that she possessed. She will definitely be a strong partner. Applying gravity again for his stop, it would seem as if he had appeared before Hoshiko, yet he was low to the ground. Those pods of slime were easy enough to avoid, having made it half as far as intended once his gravity had kicked in. Planting his left foot before him and his right behind, low to the ground almost like a crouch, he slid the last couple of inches to Hoshiko with his right fist behind him, left forearm before him as a guard. Pushing off his back leg, he removed gravity from his right arm as he punched, reapplying that gravity just before he struck Hoshiko directly in the gut, assuming that she could not escape as his Gravity Blight ended at that precise moment for everyone. Should she be struck, hopefully she would be doubled over, but just in case, he would apply a bit of gravity to her regardless, making her weight double as the gravity increased twofold. Using the momentum of the punch and pushing off that back leg, he would spin around Hoshiko swiftly, allowing his arms to dart forward around her thin body. Gripping her around the waist from behind, his feet planted solidly shoulder width apart, he would remove the gravity from her by tenfold to make her as light as a feather. Pulling her from behind, he would bend his own back as well, forcing her feet to leave the earth. Creating a sort of human bridge almost, as she passed the pinnacle of the lift, he would apply tenfold gravity to her upper body and it would plummet to the earth with frightening speed.

After the nasty hit to the gut that bowled her over and then a grip and swing flinging her backwards, Hoshiko smashed head first into the ground and disappeared into the dirt, upper half squeezed into darkness while her legs, free, kicked wildly.

[Kaiyo Interaction]

[Naho Interaction]

A massive explosion of earth, the rippling of the soil that followed, and the aftershock that typically followed an earthquake. A crater of nearly ten meters diameter was left in the wake after the dust would settle, a thin jelly like girl within that crater, either awake or unconscious, but her upper half would be within the earth quite firmly. More than likely, her jelly-like properties would protect her from any serious harm, at least Jin hoped so, and he would be free to deal with Kaiyo. Golden eyes found his prey, Naho riding her back like a rookie rodeo star, hands over her eyes to keep her from performing anything effective. A few fires were on the battlefield as well, from where the demon had attempted to assault him from a distance, but luck had been on his side; at least if you count Gravity as luck. Making himself much lighter, he would take to the air as he had before, this time flying instead of merely levitating. He could not achieve perfect flight like those with wings could, having to make split second stops to adjust course, but it worked well enough for him to catch up to the two. First priority was Naho’s safety, so he made the boy as light as he could from the distance, removing gravity from him fourfold. ”Nice work, Naho,” he would call out to the boy as he closed in rapidly, ”Jump off! You’ll be safe!” He was above them now and applied gravity to himself as he fell on Kaiyo, an aerial drop kick straight to her back once Naho had removed himself, having given himself tenfold gravitational weight.

The panic of being half buried alive had momentarily stunned Hoshiko. At last gathering her wits, she let herself loosen up into less solid form, almost like she was boneless, so she could move out of the hole that held her tightly and push herself back up into the air and sunshine again. The escape had taken ten seconds, at which point she had passed the five second out count, so she called out a sorry to Kaiyo with a wave before doubling over her ribs and hacking up dirt and dark green fluids.

[Kaiyo Interaction]

[Naho Interaction]

(The continuation of this post is under the assumption of success. Please read it and let me know what you think or any changes to be made so that I can create a composition that would be acceptable to everyone. Place interaction anywhere you think would be appropriate.)

Jin and Kaiyo slammed to the earth, Jin stepping away from the downed Kaiyo and slapping his hands together as if dusting them off, under the assumption that this fight was complete, however he was in for a rude awakening. A powerful blow took him in the side of the head, sending his skidding a few feet across the grass to come to a stop nearly six meters away and missing a good bit of fabric from his gym uniform; the whole right sleeve area and right pectoral missing. Picking himself back up and shaking his head, he looked to see where the blow had come from, finding Kaiyo standing there looking apologetically at him with a demonic visage. Spitting, he found that the coppery taste in his mouth had been blood, a few globs landing upon the grass to his left. Wiping his mouth, he grinned as well, golden eyes excited that it was not over nearly as quickly as he had expected it to be. Kaiyo was rushing toward him now, a low gliding flight on a path to slam into him and Jin rushed to meet her, but she was still holding back he could tell. He wouldn’t though. Another burst of gravity was pinpointed at Kaiyo, her wings specifically, making it that much harder to fly with gravity increased to fourfold. Her arms would meet the ground and she would fold her wings behind her, her legs skidding as she stopped in a crouch with her left arm upon the floor. Jin was already there, knee streaking through the air toward her face, and she barely blocked in time. Super strength played a powerful factor in Kaiyo’s defense and offense, helping resist weighted blows far better than normal people could.

Kaiyo slid back three feet from the weighted blow, shaking her arm and rubbing the forearm she had used to block, nursing that arm as she stood up. He had not been aware of this until now, but there was another limitation on quirk it seemed, becoming less effective the more a person got used to it. [color=#99000]I’ve used it on the same person multiple times before, but always on a different day each time, so that must be close to the time limit. Either hours or a full day before a full effect can work on them again.[/color] Only five seconds and Kaiyo had shook off the effect. Jin was on her like a lightning bolt before she could fully recover to mount a counter attack however. Right fist striking her in the ribs with a blow weighted tenfold, a kick to the right knee with his left to bring her down to one knee while she clutched her side. Even as he readied to strike her down, her blow caught him by surprise, a backhand with her left that sent him sailing yet again. Rolling in the grass once more, he got to his feet slowly, a little dizzier and a bit of blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. ”You definitely hit harder than my father does,” he would call out to her before rushing forward again. Another blow toward his head, but he slid beneath it in a crouch, gripping her arm with his left as he spun his back to her; slamming into her stomach with his backside with weighted force to knock the wind from her.

Planting his feet, he would thrust his hip into her, his right hand gripping her near the armpit, his left pulling her arm to bend her elbow with a bit of help from gravity. Then her body would become light as a feather as he flipped her over him, the hip toss, but he kept hold of her arm. After she passed the peak of the flip, he would put the gravity on her, keeping hold so that she did not shake off the tenfold gravity, and he would slam her into the ground as well; much like he had Hoshiko. Another explosion of earth and grass and dust, another ripple through the earth, but Jin was not quite finished as he followed her arm that he still held. He would grip her throat from behind, draining the weight from her again with gravity and lifting her, so that when the dust settled a bloodied Jin was holding the Demon Kaiyo, floating above the crater so that her feet were not on the floor. Turning he would look at the teacher, his golden eyes bright, blood dripping from his right hand as it ran down his arm, the gym shirt destroyed only on the right. Blood was on his face as well, a bit leaking from his mouth and some running down his face over his eye. ”Mission accomplished!” He would drop Kaiyo to the floor then, keeping her light so that she gently floated down, not wanting to cause more harm to a fellow student than had been necessary.

His eyes would find Naho and he would nod at the boy, a nod of satisfaction, as the boy had performed his role perfectly. Landing on the ground, he knew that his cuts were superficial and medical treatment was not necessary. Wiping the blood as best he could, he would mentally prepare for the next fight while getting however much of a break he could get before then.

-------------------------------------------------

9etA24Mt_400x400.jpg

It was…noisy. That was the best way to describe the Taiyou Academy cafeteria, or perhaps chaotic would be the best word to describe it.

Jin sat as his table with whomever happened to be there, not many though, considering the small display of his power during the two versus two match ups just a little while ago. Of course, he had watched the fights, although his mind was on his own fight for the moment, or at least it had been until the chaos actually erupted with a bang. A literal bang. Someone had fired a gun in the school, although that was not overly surprising, considering the various quirks that people could possess, but it was definitely surprising that a minor was allowed to bring it in on school grounds. Only slightly more surprising than that was the fact that that idiot did not seem to know how to work his own weapon. Rather pathetic. He only spared the fool a single glance over his shoulder, his back toward most of the commotion being caused by the Late Kids, then returned to his own food as well as his phone.

Lunch for him was beef ramen with an egg on top, a bottle of water, and two bananas. This would be perfect for rebuilding the amount of energy he had spent beforehand. On his phone was a video however, one of several, which was only possible because his match had been so short, possibly only a few minutes. Using his chopsticks for his ramen, he watched the first video in the list: Kishiko and Yudai versus Tsukino and the midget Hitodama. I suppose I can’t call him midget anymore. His eyes spotted a bug boy who was just a little bit smaller than Hitodama, another member of their class, but he never got the name. Same with the other Late Kids. Well, it did not matter for now. Completing the video, he uploaded it to his own private cloud archive, finishing off his ramen as the others seemed to continue to converse. Rising from his seat, the video of Ryunosuke and Yukiri verses Hitoshi and Okemia starting up on his phone. It was important for him to study his classmates, just like it was important for him to study any enemies he may come up against. Better understanding would keep incidents like at the training from happening again, where he allowed the Demon Kaiyo to strike him.

Passing the downed food and the now back in place flipped table, he would eye Kishiko critically, a judging look as he passed that conveyed a heavy amount of disappointment in her behavior. However, he said nothing to the two, his eye passing over the Late Girl as well, a blonde with far too much energy. The bug was there as well, offering his assistance, but that was none of his concern, even the gun boy did not concern him. Reaching the area where one would put the tray away, he placed his tray on the rack, still watching the video, and when it concluded, he found he was outside in the front of the cafeteria. Uploading that video, he made his way to a nearby seating area, which happened to just be a wall, and took in the relative peace of the area while queueing up the next video. Ayano and isamu versus On Ji and Akagane. So far, he was learning quite a bit about the quirks and skills of his classmates, although that information may be outdated even now, it was important that he have a baseline for future interactions. Drinking his water, he pulled a banana out of the inside jacket pocket, peeling it quickly and taking a bite. Uploading that video as well, he began the Angeni and Hajiro versus Alexis and Yasuchika.

After watching it for a bit, it became very clear to him that only a few of the students seemed to possess any talents for the martial arts or even combat in general, some even displaying their more tactical knowledge. However, the majority of them would not be foes he would necessarily have to worry about, should that be the case some time in the future. They also proved that they would be valued allies depending on each situation, much like Naho became a valuable ally when it came to them securing victory. Had he not been distracting Kaiyo, Jin would have certainly been overwhelmed, so he was glad the boy had not quit on him. Hoshiko would be a deadly foe however, as she would now be prepared for his gravity, so a head-on attack would not work again like it had in their previous fight. The same goes for Kaiyo. They would learn from their mistakes and become stronger, so he would have to become stronger as well.

Mentioned: Everyone

229193fbf453d8bc311604b3be1e04ff020ba311.png

Yudai Oshiro
Yudai let out another swath of smoke, half way done through his cigarette. The sound of footsteps made Yudai turn his head in the direction where they came from, wanting to know if it was a teacher or not. It was Kaiyo, not much better in his opinion. What the hell does she want with me? He brought his cigarette up to his mouth, drawing from it before letting out another cloud of smoke. He didn't know if she liked smoking or not but that wasn't going to stop from finishing this cigarette. As she spoke, many of her words didn't register with him but he heard the word 'brownie' and now she had all of his attention. "Brownies?" He asked more to himself as he looked at the container and grabbed one for himself. He took a large bite out of it, silently judging her baking. They weren't bad but if they were made in the morning, they probably would have been better. He flicked his cigarette away for now, he wanted to focus on brownies. "They are a bit dry." He said being over critical of her baking.

He finished the brownie, grabbing another as she complimented him on his skills. He was used to getting compliments about his strength, warranting no response from him. Her question intrigued him though, why would her train her? He had no reason to right know and he wasn't the type of guy that'd go out of his way to train someone, someone he didn't consider a friend yet. "Why should I train you? Give me three reasons why I should do it because brownies isn't going to make me do it." He said as he took bite out of the brownie in his hand. He finished that brownie quickly before wiping his hands, grabbing another cigarette. He lit it with his lighter, letting out a swath of smoking before offering Kaiyo one, "Want one?" He asked, more so as something to offer for the brownies. He looked up as he heard another pair of footsteps, who the hell could it be?

His eyes rested on the girl as she approached. She looked like a student but he didn't exactly know her. Yudai spotted the cookies as she approached, wondering if she was going to share them too. Her heard her name and didn't recognize her from class. Must have been late or something, not a good first impression. His suspicions were confirmed when she said she wasn't present at first period, though that was probably for the better. "That's what everybody says." He said as a response to the compliment. He took another drag of his cigarette, letting out more smoke. "My name is..Yudai." He said focusing on the cookies. "I don't really care." He said as she took a seat next to him. He took one last drag of his cigarette before flicking it away, grabbing a cookie.

"You said these were snickerdoodles?" Yudai said examining it before taking a bite. He's never had a snickerdoodle before, this being his first one. He took a large bite and immediately fell in love with the taste. His preferred snack was brownies but this cookie was definitely competing for top spot. "Not bad." He said as a compliment, probably the only one he's given and will give that day. His gaze shifted over to Tsubaki, studying for a moment while he was eating his cookie. Her whole look reminded him of winter and the aura she was giving off was cold, literally cold. His best guess of her quirk was that it had to do something with the cold but he had no specific ideas. He finished the cookie and was already reaching for another one. Yudai wasn't really a conversationalist, relying on others to keep the conversation going, usually coming off as a bit awkward due to his nature of not speaking a lot.

Interactions: Beann Beann Zatanna Zatanna

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

“Ah, they’re dry?” Kaiyo tilted her head slightly as she watched him eat a second brownie. At least they weren’t bad to the point where he refused to try another one. She scratched the back of her head in thought. “Mmm, probably less flour next time then. Thanks, Yudai!” She made a mental note to alter her mother’s recipe, appreciating the honest feedback. Her smile faltered slightly though when he requested three reasons as to why he should train her. She would need a moment to think of three specific reasons but she had a couple ideas in mind. At least it wasn’t a flat out ‘no’ though, that was good! Kaiyo opened her mouth to speak but stopped herself when he offered her a cigarette. She shook her head lightly, “no, thank you though.” As much as she wanted to say a flat out ‘no’ because she knew well enough smoking was bad, she didn’t want to come off as rude when declining an offer. Even breathing next to him was a little uncomfortable but she had to suck it up and deal with it.

At the sound of footsteps and another voice, Kaiyo turned to look up at a student she didn’t recognize. It was a girl with white hair and icy blue eyes. ‘Her eyes are so pretty.’ Kaiyo did like her own eye color, she thought green suited her well, but something about that shade of blue made it more...intense? The girl explained that she had missed homeroom but since she was able to observe the matches during combat class, she figured she was also part of their class. “Hi Tsubaki, I’m Kaiyo. Nice to meet you!” She reached out to grab a cookie, immediately taking a bite. Her eyes lit up in excitement. “Woah! These are good, Tsubaki. Thank you for making them!” Kaiyo continued to eat the rest of the snickerdoodle, resting her cheek against her palm as she hummed in satisfaction to the taste. “You’ll have to share the recipe with me - these are my father’s favorite kind of cookies.” They were also her mother’s favorite kind too but she tried to push those thoughts out of her head to remain cheerful.

Watching Tsubaki sit down on the other side of Yudai, she decided to reposition herself to sit in front of the two so that she could give both of them her full attention. “It’s too bad you were late, combat class was really fun!” Kaiyo reached for another snickerdoodle, happily enjoying the overall taste and texture. Hopefully Tsubaki would show her how to make these sometime, then she’d be able to bring her father some over the weekends! She looked back to Yudai, she hadn’t forgotten the three reasons she was supposed to give him. “I have your three reasons by the way. I’m a fast learner so you won’t be bothered having to show me one technique fifty times. I want to get stronger in general so I don’t have to rely on my quirk so much- it’s...dangerous.” Kaiyo averted her eyes for a moment, not really wanting to go in depth by what she meant by ‘dangerous’. “And...I’ll make better brownies next time?” She smiled, hoping he would let the last reason slide.

Taiyou Academy - ??? - Somewhere behind the school?

Content & A little tired

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

Slav Slav | Interacted with Yudai
Zatanna Zatanna | Interacted with Tsubaki
coded by natasha.

S A I T O U :: O K E M I A
Location :: Taiyou Academy - Infirmary/Cafeteria Mood :: curious Interacting w/ :: Nano Nano SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Mentioned w/ :: Britt-21 Britt-21 Jenzo Jenzo poi poi

It would be a total lie if Okemia said that this 2v2 was exciting, quite in fact, the whole thing was a whirlwind she couldn’t process at that moment. One fist led to another as she idly stood next to Yukiri watching Hitoshi and Ryu fighting like it was a battle to the death. She knew that she was more than likely exaggerating at that moment, yet, it was at the very moment where they both knocked each other unconscious that had her react almost immediately. Their passed out forms had her sigh in mild annoyance. “You boys just had to ruin your pretty faces..” Okemia teasingly stated before she looked over her shoulder, “Kitten! Do you mind helping me take them to the infirmary?” She asked while she hummed in thought. Now how in the world were they going to take them there? By carrying or dragging them there?

Instead of replying to Okemia’s request, Yukiri panned his gaze throughout the field. His eyes eventually came to a stop on a certain short redhead. After a few extra seconds of consideration, Yukiri murmured under his breath, “He’ll be fine.”

Having finished whatever he had hoped to achieve by staring at Tama, the black-haired boy walked towards Ryu with cautious steps. One hesitant poke and a sigh later, Ryu was secured over Yukiri’s left shoulder like a potato sack. The boy was a bit hefty, but it didn’t appear that he would have too much trouble carrying him to the infirmary.

“One each?” Yukiri asked while eyeing Hitoshi’s collapsed figure from head to toe. This only made Okemia giggle in response at how silly Ryu looked as she kneeled down to grab onto Hitoshi’s ankles. She figured that she might as well drag him over since she clearly didn’t have the build to carry Hitoshi in the first place. “If I had known you were that strong, I wouldn’t have suggested rock, paper, scissors ~” She mused with a grin.

It wasn’t long until the pair had successfully gotten them to the infirmary and made sure that her two beloveds were fine before she took the chance to ruffle Yukiri’s hair, “Thanks kitten! I’ll catch you handsomes later” She said at the foot of the door with a wave.

✧​

Okemia wasted no time in walking over to the vending machine that was located in the back part of the cafeteria. Her green eyes spotted a particular item that caught her attention, it was a strawberry shortcake that had some intricate icing design. The sudden deafening gunshot made her halt in her actions as she turned around and noticed that a short black haired male was sheepishly scratching the back of his head. A bullet hole pierced a table nearby. A sigh escaped her lips at the thought of someone else accidentally using their quirk.

Realizing that her snack had hit the bottom of the open compartment, Okemia excitedly reached for it and decided to head outside. The sensation of someone staring at her instinctively made her glance towards the general direction of where she thought it was coming from. A blonde girl with red streaks in her hair seemed to have failed at directing her attention elsewhere which made the whole situation amusing. In her attempt to fish for a reaction, she walked over to where she was sitting with a smirk and teasingly reached her hand out to graze the girl's arm as she passed by. She didn’t stay behind to see the reaction.

Okemia figured that she still had plenty of time to probably head outside to enjoy the weather. She spotted Ryu sitting by the flowerbed and decided to admire him from a distance. The memory of seeing his muscles had her flustered at the thought of him wrapping his arms around her. She felt like now was the time that she was actually able to daydream about that list she mentally made.

Last edited:
Nightingale
Saegusa Yasuchika
as I continue to bloom in that artificial flower garden
Any mentions or suggestions to head to the infirmary were quickly rejected by Chika. Her injuries were hardly skindeep, and her quirk had already patched up a majority of them in the midst of the brawl. Instead, the girl opted for excusing herself to the bathroom before any lunch plans.

While standing in front of the mirror, Chika gently pried off the hair tie that had been barely holding her hair into a disheveled ponytail. After the various scuffles she had gotten herself entangled in back at home, she knew that it was impossible to participate in combat and still come out looking as fresh as a daisy. However, there was a reason why she typically kept the rough state of her hands as lowkey as possible. During times like these, if she pretended to be a frail little soul, no one would dare suspect that she could do more than just heal one or two injuries. The feeling of hitting something and being hit back was indeed exhilarating, but the cleanup afterwards was far too messy. Unfortunately, as soon as her partner had rocketed away to initiate the fight, she found one of her opponents locking in on her location. Angeni, was it? Well, she supposed it was common sense that they’d want to separate the attacker and the supporter.

Noting that it wouldn’t be wise to cut too far into lunchtime, Chika made quick work of washing her hands and replacing the ribbons and hair clips that she had removed during the assessment. Finally satisfied with the state of her attire, the girl marched out of the bathroom and began her search for familiar faces. She had a feeling that Alexis wouldn’t be happy to see her, not to mention the blonde appearing preoccupied with being twitterpated over some pink-haired girl. As for Hajiro, one of her former opponents, she was better off ignoring that incident with the latecomer and the gunshot. While she questioned why a student of all people was permitted to carry a firearm on campus grounds, sating her curiosity wasn’t so urgent that she was willing to walk right into a dumpster fire of a situation.

That only left her old acquaintances like Ayano. The pink-haired girl, however, was nowhere to be seen. Fortunately, after a few more steps and turns, Chika’s eye caught sight of a familiar grumpy-looking figure sitting atop the brick lining of a flower bed. Right, she hadn’t gotten the chance to speak to him the entire morning. He was a few ways off from the other students, but at least that lessened the chance of interruptions.

“Hey, Ryu-chan,”
Chika called out,
“‘scuse me.”
Without another word, the girl placed one palm on each cheek and gently tilted Ryu’s head left then right. Her eyes studied her cousin’s face closely, releasing him only once she was satisfied with what she saw. He had dinged his head pretty hard against that other boy during the assessment, but the nurse had patched him up as good as new. For the people who were fond of stoic and mysterious men, it would be a shame if his face suffered any more scars.

“You boys play too rough,”
Chika said while looking around for a spot to be seated. He wouldn’t mind, right? Even if he did, she supposed she could just use her usual trick to object to his objection.

In an attempt to prevent the conversation (as one-sided as it was) from turning stale, Chika quickly added,
“Oh, and long time no see. How are your hamsters?”
Code By Nano

Last edited:
override.
..━━━━

...mood
...irritated

...location
...rooftop

...company
...n/a...

...tags
...n/a...

naho
momota

He was exhausted before, but after the 2v2s, Naho felt absolutely lethargic. Falling asleep in the classes that came afterwards, unfortunately, wasn’t a viable option for him, as he’d previously come to the decision that he’d at the very least put a decent amount of effort into his more normal classes, like english or math. Besides, the thought that he’d just find a quiet place to sleep during lunch seemed enticing enough to keep him going… so you can bet that as soon as the bell rang, he was the first one out of the classroom (partially due to being seated right next to the back door).

While the other students dispersed to do their own thing, some forming little clusters while others opted to remain solo, Naho found he was part of the latter group; it wasn’t anything surprising, really. After taking a mental note of the direction everyone seemed to be going in, he internally nodded to himself in understanding―he didn’t need to go to the cafeteria. Not at all. It would be too loud, with too many people, and if any of the events from earlier in the day said anything about this school and its attendees, it was that something crazy was bound to happen… Naho wanted no part in that, and so, he curved in the opposite direction, settling for the roof instead. Cafeteria eating so early on in the year… I… Yeah, I don’t think so.

A heavy sigh forced its way out from within the confines of his lips as he stepped out onto the rooftop. It was like he was letting out a breath he’d been holding in for whatever insane amount of time, probably since he first arrived at the building; the solitude of the area gave him the feeling that he could actually breathe again… or at least until he sat down and let his mind run amuck for the nth time that day. Though, I guess a few seconds of inner peace was better than none, right…?

Naho made his way over to a nearby bench, laying down on it and propping his head up using his bag after checking that it wasn’t still wet from the morning’s sun shower. Then, he shifted his uniform blazer off to drape over his head in an attempt to block out the sun, and closed his eyes.

Can… this day be over already?

Ah. That’d be it… The start of those dreaded thoughts. The same ones that invaded his head constantly, on a day-by-day basis; the types that often kept him up at night. See, the thing about these was that it only takes one―then, before you’d come to realize it, it’d multiply. Rapidly jumping from topic to topic, branching off in several different directions―and at that point, the mind’s too stimulated for you to go to sleep. The worst part was that depending on the person, once it gained traction, it wouldn’t stop… not for a long while, anyway. What a drag.

Maybe I could sneak back home…? Honestly, this has been pretty terrible, his eyes opened, but he forced them shut again. Sleep, Naho! Sleep! I mean, I didn’t expect much from combat training, but… still, that was… uh, kind of embarrassing.

And, well, his internal dialogue just kept coming after that.

No nighttime sleep, no pre-class sleep, no in-class sleep… if he couldn’t even sleep during lunch, then was there even a point in trying? Maybe he really did have to wait until his body just gave out. Sheesh. Letting out a slight huff, he sat himself up, took out a folder and pen from his bag, and shuffled some papers around―maybe he could just get his morning class’ homework out of the way now so he didn’t have to deal with it later? Yeah, that sounded like a good idea.

“Alri~ght,” he drawled to himself with a flat voice. What, it’s not like there was anyone else on the roof with him, right? “Wah. Naho, you’re so cool. Doing your work alone during lunch like a true scholar.” Pure sarcasm laced his tone as he scanned over one of the worksheets. A math diagnostic; should be easy enough. Naho sighed, writing his name on the top of the page and starting the first few problems.

──── ✦

ooc i,,,don't know ; - ;

Alexis Lykanth

Attempting to occupy herself with something else...and praying to just about every god she could think of so that the other girl didn't spot her, Alexis fiddled around with a few pieces of paper, drawing miscellaneous things to distract herself from her, uh, thoughts. It clearly wasn't working, as every other occasional glance, she would look up to once again to check her out yet again. It wasn't until the other girl started to approach her that she started to really panic, breathing faster, harder and sweating. If she got any closer, she might have a breakdown. Luckily, some bellend accidentally fired their gun, providing her with some action to occupy her and hopefully the other girl for the time being. It also looks like sailor girl got caught up in something, as she appears to have pinned down another girl not in rage, but simply for the fun of it. She's definitely a wild one. Not exactly my type but whatever. After a bit, the blond is released and the two are at peace with each other. The blonde is...drunk? Or is she high? The way she's walking, there's no other explanation... I think...never mind. Problem Solved I guess, not like there was a problem to begin-

!!!

Suddenly, the warmth of someone's body softly brushes Alexis' arm, startling her greatly. Wha- Using Accelerate, she slowly turns her head to identify the culprit. Please don't be her, please don't be her!
Of course it was her. She could easily identify her gorgeous face anywhere. If didn't have to deal with hiding her sexuality and looking like a pervert, she could stare at those eyes everyday of the week 4 life. Sadly, that wasn't the case. With this Revelation, all of Alexis' body temperature goes straight to her face, her heart beating faster than she even thought possible and her breathing almost as fast as she can run. Out of Embarrassment and sheer instinct, she jerks backwards, not seeing where she's going and trips over one of the table legs.

Still, could be worse.

It got worse, didn't it?

Attempting to use one of her hands to prevent her from falling, she knocks one of the lunch trays full of food on it over and like a slingshot, it flies up in the air. Accelerate deactivates and enters cool down, preventing her from catching the flying food...landing right on top of the drunk blondes head. Shit. She gets up from the floor as fast as possible and tries to regain her composure. Its okay. Just calmly explain what happened and maybe you won't die, right? RIGHT?
However, attempting to stare her directly into her eyes, there was a problem. She's fucking hot. Her golden blonde hair, purple
eyes, nice, uh, assets, I can't... Concentrate!
Sure, she could just run away or stand her ground, but 1, running makes her looks like a wimp, 2, fighting directly goes against her pride, 3, She wouldn't want to scratch that face even if it killed her and 4, she was drunk, probably. The next thing she says might be the difference between life and death. Looking away from her gaze, she attempts to fumble up a sentence to explain what happened. "I..." She starts fiddling with her hair and turns a bit red, something she only does when she can't concentrate or is extremely nervous "uh, I- I..." Just think of something, dumbass! After a bit of stuttering, she comes up with something and in her most formal yet kinda accidentally rude sounding accent, says: "Wasn't me."

Alexis Magelena Lykanth, do you have a death wish, idiot?!

Mentioned: Jojo ( poi poi ), Kishiko ( Servant Servant )
Interacted: Okemia ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch ), Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Last edited:

tsu.jpg
❄ ❄ ❄ Tsubaki Aino ❄ ❄ ❄

So Yudai is his name huh? And she's Kaiyo. She thought to herself, making sure to make a mental note in her head. Although she liked calling him Ponytail boy in her head. Kaiyo was a pretty name for a pretty girl. She would remember her name as well. She kindly accepted Kaiyos compliments. Looking over at Yudai to see what he would think of them. She was nervous already, especially after she caught what Yudai said about Kaiyo's brownies. She handled it so well... Tsubaki wasn't sure what she would do. When he finally said that they weren't bad, her heart skipped a beat.
"Oh you guys like them? I'm so happy to hear that!" She cooed for a minute before Kaiyo brought up the face that Snickerdoodles were her fathers favorites. She could almost feel tears welling up in her eyes but she wouldn't cry. Though normally she might have, she could still feel the cooling affect on her quirk. Though that would probably wear off soon. She could feel herself defrosting. The icey white sinking into her roots and the blue fading.
"Uh... they were my dads favorite too... He's the one who taught me the recipe... I actually just lost him shortly before school started.." She said quietly, trying to give an explanation to the sudden mood shift in her. But she didn't want to be seen as just some weak, emotional girl.
"But that isn't gonna stop be from being the best hero I can. Anyways, yes of course Kaiyo. I'll teach you the recipe sometime." The girl said with a small smile. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear so she could steal a look at Yudai. He's so handsome. And tough. He was so good in combat class and he knows it. So confident... But not in a dorky way, In the bad boy way. Hot headed and passionate too. Maybe I should bring him a cookie every day for lunch... Or is that too much? I'm sure he only likes cool girls though. Maybe he doesn't like girls at all... what was it called? One of those guys who was OBSESSED with his training? Oh well... I'll have to play it cool then. Learn more about him first. But I should probably run it by the girls before I do anything. I'll call them tonight. But I wont be like I used to be... Following him around like a pathetic puppy dog. Ugh. Can't even think about my old self... or him. Stupid, fat head... Tsubaki thought, getting lost in her own thoughts, finally coming back to reality. Kaiyo was giving Yudai reasons why he should train her. Oh no... If he trains her, think of all the time they'll be spending together! The word 'Dangerous' stood out to her.
"Kaiyo...? What is your quirk again?" She asked before she could even think about it first. She was really curious after all. What would make her quirk dangerous? Oh god and what if she's super strong too? She just didn't know enough yet. Tsubaki looked to Yudai again wondering what he would say. She kept her cool though. Thinking about how she would just have to find a reason to spend time with him too. While she figured it out, she would train hard on her own. She would go to the fields every day after school, put on her headphones and blast the hard rock her dad always played for her growing up. It got her pumped. She felt she got the most out of training that way. She got excited just thinking about training after school. Since she missed the first day of combat class she would have a lot to prove her first class. She would have to have some impressive moves to show off. She already was coming up with names ideas for her next attacks.
"Yudai? Could you explain your quirk to me too? I like learning about others quirks.. That is if you don't mind. Just trying to catch up on lost time..." She said offering the boy a small smile.

<3 Slav Slav , Beann Beann <3

Kishiko Shinohara

"Hey...Don't try to clean it up. Some one else can get it, okay?" The girl’s initial request were met by deaf ears, from Kishiko’s perspective the world had now been limited to the rice littering the floor of the cafeteria. Under any other circumstances this would’ve never been the case, after all this sort of behavior ill befitted the young girl’s everyday personality, however it was as if hunger was now dictating Kishi’s every move. She would’ve most definitely continued and perhaps even attempted to get a few bites, but out of nowhere Kishiko felt herself being lifted up by an unknown entity. So this is what rising up to heaven felt like, Blueberry accepted her fate and readied herself to fight angels up in heaven. Oh nevermind, it was just the blonde girl from before taking Kishi back to her seat. Why was she even doing this, this whole situation was absolutely puzzling, though before Kishiko could even question her the following words completely smacked her back into reality:

"You can have my food, I'm not hungry. Don't worry too much about it, okay? Later we can play around and show off our true strength!” Kishi had finally taken notice of the beautiful sight that laid before her: A pristine tray of food, courtesy of her blonde companion. The black-haired girl didn’t know what to say, a simple thank you wouldn't have been enough and she lacked enough energy to give a proper hug to the food angel that now sat next to her. And so Kishiko did what seemed to be the best way to convey her feelings of gratitude, that being ravaging the food like a wild dog. At that very moment such a simple platter of food tasted like a gourmet delicacy, she was definitely eating too fast to realize its averageness. By the time she was done Kishi still had space for more, but at the very least she was back to her normal self, and just in time for introductions too!

1598550497907.png"I'm Evelyn Faust, a barfighter is what uh...Some of the locals call me. What's your name?" For a moment there Kishiko couldn’t hide her look of disgust, a result of Evelyn’s booze breath. Nobody in her house was a heavy drinker nor had she herself ever reveled with any alcoholic beverages, so to Kishi Evelyn just seemed like a stinky-breather. With no gum to give out nor there being any toothbrushes in sight there wasn’t much Kishiko could do about it however, so she simply returned Eve’s smile with one of her own. “Nice to meet’cha Evelyn! Name’s Kishiko Shinohara, you may also know me as your brand new friend. Lets get along!...I don’t think I can thank you enough for what you just did, but you can bet your ass I am gonna pay you back one way or another! And don’t you dare try to tell me that it isn’t necessary.” Kishi made sure to mark down this statement in her mind, words or simple actions would not suffice to repay this girl’s kindness. In the brief silent moments that ensued Kishiko caught sight of yet another new face during their introduction to the room. This was no ordinary student however and his appearance dazzled Kishi with its sheer badassery. “A BEE!?” she thought, absolutely thrilled by his looks. Kishi was more than ready to call him over to their table, wanting to know so much more about this dude, but a more immediate issue required her attention.

"Wasn't me."

Yet another blondie, though this one didn’t even have an ounce of the likeability Evelynn carried. This new stranger had seemingly tossed the contents of a food tray at Eve, completely covering her backside with filth. Kishiko glared at the assailant, had she still had her plate of floor rice she would’ve most definitely given the new blondie a taste of her own medicine. Though with her actions appearing to be intentional perhaps a more direct approach would be better, after all a knuckle sandwich does still count as food. Dealing with the perpetrator would have to wait though, right now Evelynn was in need of some help. With no time to waste Kishi took all the clean napkins on her tray, left her seat and placed herself behind Eve. “Sit still for a sec, you’ll be ready to beat the shit out of this douche in just a moment.” With those words out of the way Kishiko began doing her best to clean off as much of the food as she possibly could, though it was turning out to be easier said than done with what little she had. Some extra aid would be perfect right now, luckily Kishi knew of a perfect candidate:

“Yooo, bee dude, can you come over here and lend me your hands please?” Kishiko called out to the new student, at the very least this whole situation presented her with a good enough scenario to get a closer look at him. “Bring over as many napkins as you can carry too!” ( Britt-21 Britt-21 Refaulted Refaulted SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 )

Hitoshi Without Glasses After a few minutes of partaking in his book and consuming his meal. Hitoshi was back to his normal spirits. Despite, having a hard time seeing his mood was quite refreshed ready to continue his day. Rising from his seat and collecting his belongings, he headed over to the stands to discard his tray and the little bits of left over he couldn’t consume. The trip to discard his tray was a bit tedious, as he stopped a few times to gather information on his surrounding, ensuring he didn’t run into anybody along the way. Once the task was completed, he took his leave from the cafeteria heading through the front doors to make his escape.

Once outside, he took a few steps further out stopping in the middle of the area to take a moment to stretch out his sore muscles. Reaching for the sky, with his fingers laced, he tried to pop the bones in his back. Feeling a bit of pleasure when the first vertebrae gave into his command and cracked. Rolling his head back and forth to ease the stiffness of his neck, his thoughts fluttered back to todays events. He recalled the sparing match he had with Ryu, up to the point of knocking himself out. After that everything was a blur. All except, for the tingling sensation he had on his back as it felt as if he was pulled away to somewhere.

All of the ruckus from the class fell on deaf ears as a certain pinkette was currently observing the sea of students around her. Her green eyes shining in amusement as her ever growing list of ‘targets’ was being made. She wouldn’t be lying in the slightest to admit that this batch was more interesting than the last. Each person in this room had their own set of unique traits which made them appear like freshly cut diamonds. Her initial excitement was beginning to settle in the pit of her chest; it truly felt like she was starting a brand new Otome game. There were just so many options to choose from.

✧​

In her aimless thoughts of fantasizing of who she'd ultimately end up with after having changed into her gym uniform, the noise around her quieted down just a little. Her mind barely processed that there was going to be some 2v2 battle and that her name has already been called out. Blinking in surprise, she turned around and noticed that her little group were the ones on her list! It was if everything was beginning to fall into place.

The one with the cute ears was currently pointing at her while the other handsome yet intimidating male standing next to him. Her partner currently had his nose buried into a book, which only confirmed her suspicions and made her smile. Hitoshi and herself would go against Yukiri and Ryunosuke.

Okemia finally figured that she would approach the other two first to scout what they were capable of. A radiant smile appeared on her lips as she walked towards them with a bounce in her step. “Hi! ~ It looks like we’ll be fighting each other.” she mused.

Having yet to turn his gaze back towards the direction he was walking in, Yukiri’s shoulders visibly jumped in surprise as he dug his heels into the mud to abruptly halt in his steps. With ears standing tall in alarm, he looked towards the pink-haired girl who had either magically teleported or noticed them the moment he had pointed at her. Nerves still reeling from the minor shock, his only response was a murmur that vaguely resembled a “yes.”

Quickly noting his lack of a proper response, Yukiri racked his racing thoughts for hints from that book on social interaction that his cousin had shoved on him a few months back. When no ideas came, he returned Okemia’s greeting with a simple dip of his head and turned back towards his only ally(?). Though he remained silent, the troubled look in his golden eyes made his plea for help clear.

Ryu hadn’t said much after they began their walk towards the other pair. His resting bitch face on full display while he noticed a pink-haired female practically hopping toward them before greeting them. Taking note of Yukiri’s reaction in the corner of his red eye, He’s one to be caught off guard easily it looks like… he thought and looked down at the female. Giving his own little grunt as a greeting. Though, Yukiri was quick to give the odd-eyed man a look of help. Shifting his gaze to the cat-eared teen, a sigh escaped his lips Guess I’ll be the one to do the talking then he thought before speaking “You seem more excited than us.” his eyes looked back to the girl, his tone soft, but still held that unique gruffness. “Where’s your partner?” After his question, he was quick to look around before finally spotting Hitoshi, waving him over so they could start on their 2v2s. Ryu had no clue on what these two had up their sleeves, all he knew was that he himself can explode things, whereas Yukiri could cause bad luck. How that worked? He didn't know, but surely he was going to find out soon enough. We’re basically going in blind, but I suppose that’s the point isn't it?

In the deepest parts of Okemia’s mind, she could see herself squeezing the poor shy boy in her arms and then throwing herself to the heterochromic male. Her will power to remain passive was practically falling apart at this point. “Oh you think so? I get that a lot!~” Her voice wavered in the slightest as she coughed to cover her excitement. “Has anyone told you guys that you might have extra hearts by chance?” The question alone seemed really odd to have asked. But at this point, she just wanted to get the ball rolling.

Extra Hearts? Ryu thought as he glanced at Yukiri in confusion.

Yukiri shook his head in response. He wasn’t sure what the pinkette was trying to get at either. Amidst his confusion, he brought his hand up to feel his own heartbeat. Then, he looked back at Okemia.

“Sorry,” he mumbled, “Biology wasn’t my best subject.”

“You guys are too cute! I swear!” She found herself giggling at the responses she got and felt that she scored on choosing the right people for her list. “The reason why I asked is cause you stole mine~”

Ryu went to open his mouth but then closed it again, averting his gaze to the side, looking at anything else other than the female in front of him. A very faint blush on his cheeks due to the fact that he picked up on that flirty tone of hers, that he wasn't sure how to take. On top of that, she was cute, which made it harder for him to speak or think.

In strict contrast to Ryu’s response, Yukiri’s chin remained hostage in his hand. Unable to catch the metaphorical nuance to her words, the cogs in his mind continued to turn until he threw down his hand with a sigh. As far as he knew, he could only steal luck. But a physical heart? Perhaps it was a riddle of some sort.

Taking note that he was clearly the only one out of the loop, Yukiri took to his usual response during such moments: nod as if he understood.

Hitoshi continued to pace his eyes back and forth, absorbing the context of his book like fleeting knowledge ready to escape their pages. Occasionally breaking away from his reading to glance towards the group once or twice taking note of their gathering and Ryu’s gesture to join them. With a soft sighing he retired his book for today placing it on the sidelines to ensure its safety. Muttering, he trudged off towards the group, wearing a half-worn smile upon his face. Arriving he greeted them all with a gentle wave, “Sorry for the delay. I was at a pivotal point of the story and couldn’t bring myself to stop midway.”

He studied Ryu and Yukiri for a moment, trying to gauge his opponents for today. He had no idea what the extent of their abilities was, nor the abilities of his partner. He reached back scratching at the back of his head a bit annoyed about the situation but was going to make the best of it with a jest. “So, which one of us is shirts and the other skins.” He faced everyone with a calm demeanor, trying to gauge everyone’s reaction to his statement, “It would help distinguish one another in a fight so we don’t accidently harm our partner in the midst of the hustle and bustle of things.”

Though he didn’t see a particular need for it considering there were only four of them, Yukiri was nevertheless quick to give his assent. After all, it was entirely possible for one or two of them to tunnel vision while in the thick of things. “Then, we’ll be skins,” he offered. The boys aside, he doubted their homeroom teacher would appreciate them forcing a girl to run around the field without a shirt on. “Is that alright?” he quickly added, upon realizing that he had a partner whose opinion needed to be taken into account as well.

Ryu didn't expect the question that came out of Hitoshi about who was Skins and who was Shirts. If Okemia wasn’t a female, he would have told Hitoshi that him and his partner were skins, but because he had a female partner, there was no choice but to let himself and Yukiri be skins. Luckily Yukiri picked for them and he nodded in response “I couldn’t let a female go shirtless. That’s not respectful.” he said as he reached down and grasped the hem of his shirt, lifting it up and over his head. Every muscle on his torso flexing till he was basically half naked and tossing his shirt off to the side. The only thing left was the bandage on his left arm “I don't mind being Skins, we’re used to it anyway…” he said softly.

“Used to it?” Yukiri mumbled unintelligibly through cloth. Upon throwing his shirt off, he gave his head a few light shakes, repositioning the fur on his ears and hair that had been irritatingly brushed upwards during the process. For a few extra seconds, the black-haired boy blinked down at the shirt in his hand. The ground was muddy and he’d hate to get his gym uniform soiled on the first day, but the short sleeves made it impossible to tie it around his waist. To compromise, he somehow managed to wrap and knot it awkwardly around his right arm, hoping that it wouldn’t fall off during the upcoming scuffle.

“Is that all?” Yukiri asked in his best attempt to signal that he was combat ready.

The poor said girl was lingering in the background trying her hardest to not pass out from the sight that was in front her emerald eyes. Muscles were everywhere and it seemed as if they completely clouded her mind. Okemia was mentally drooling thinking at what their arms were capable of doing to her…. She stopped herself and shook her head. She didn’t have the time to be thinking of her wild fantasies right now. “See? I had a valid reason as to why you guys stole my heart ~” She paused before glancing towards Hitoshi, “So I’m guessing you’ll take Mr. Muscles and I’ll take Kitten?” She asked with a small smile on her features.

The reasoning behind her question wasn’t that all obvious. She knew that she wasn’t that fast or strong enough to take Ryu on herself judging on his build. It would’ve taken one little move for him to overpower her smaller frame. Not that she minded. So this was ideally the best route she could've taken anyway. “Kitten and I can totally think of something to do while you two fight it out?”

“Muscles, Huh? I suppose I have no choice.” His face hardened as he steeled himself for combat before his shirtless foe. The situation was rather quite funny, he was obviously joking about the whole ‘Shirts Vs. Skin’. Despite, it being a joke someone in the group found the situation quite enjoyable. Without any more delays, Hitoshi dropped into a stance with his feet and legs shoulder width apart. With his hands relaxed, placing them in front of him at Ten and Two with his right hand a bit further back to his chest, his palms faced outwards towards his opponent ready to strike.

“Shall we?” In one quick motion, he thrusted his left hand forward towards a location, located to Ryu’s right side only 20-meters away. Pointing at the location allowed him to mark the area with his quirk. Clasping his hand shut with four fingers he activated his ability to pull the area towards him. However, since the area was too large in mass to pull towards him, the opposite effect happened. Hitoshi was pulled to the marked location instead. In an instant, Hitoshi was whipped away, being pulled to the mark location at the desired speed of 15Mph. However, he wouldn’t arrive at that location alone. Reaching back and aiming at Ryu with his free hand, he marked his left leg, and clutched four fingers close to pull Ryu towards him. Targeting his leg, he was hoping to pull his leg out from underneath him, hoping to cause Ryu to lose his balance and fall into the mud. Which he would continue to be pulled through the mud for 10-meters, before being released as Hitoshi arrived at his marked location. “Your move. Mr. Muscles.”

Ryu didn't know what this kid had in mind. But the quirk he possessed was something he’s never seen before, so it caught him off guard and left him being dragged in the mud. The mud getting all over his bandage, as well as his body. He was dragged for a short while and was soon released, slowly sitting up and taking a good look at his enemy with a deadpan expression. He acts like Spiderman… Though he doesn't have any visible webs that show where he’s going… the dark-haired teen thought as he got up from the ground, not even bothering to wipe the mud off his chest. Taking a glance at his bandage, he knew he had to get a new one now. He still doesn't know what I’m capable of, let me see if I can get him to charge again. Lifting those same eyes, he looked at Hitoshi and lifted his bandaged hand in a “Bring it” motion. Seeing if he’d take the bait. Though the plan for this enemy was if Hitoshi made his move, Ryu would cause the space between them to become hazy before exploding him and sending him flying back. Plans changed, so he made a few extra precautions for the time being.

Hitoshi took a deep breath of the pure petrichor surrounding the area. The earthy scent of the rain’s aftermath still permeated the air around them. The scent was invigorating, allowing him to quell his pacing heart as adrenaline from the situation nearly threatened to overtake his actions. Allowing himself to pause for just a moment, allowing him to assess the situation. Taking a solemn second to regard Ryu’s demeanor; patient, rather collective, beckoning him to take action with a jest. The invitation was enticing nonetheless, he would have foolhardily taken the bait. However, the early dispute Ryu had with Hitodama in class allowed him valuable insight into his quirk as he had a front row seat to the situation. With limited information, he believed Ryu was a close-range fight from the miasma he had produced in class. He assumed his hands were the source of his quirk, similar to his own. Though this was a rough estimate of his abilities, it was enough for him to avoid the gesture to come at him directly.

Taking a step back, adjusting himself to be parallel with ryu only exposing his dominant shoulder to him. He kept eyes on his target, taking note of every action from this point on. His quirk is a bit tricky to utilize in a combat situation, every move he makes must be methodically thought out to ensure its success and to prevent harming himself. With his off hand he pointed to the ground furthest from the two; max distance away, while simulations pointing his dominant hand in front of him towards the ground marking his next target only a few meters away. Only using one finger with his off hand, he began to muster the strength to utilize his quirk. Instead, of trying to pull himself to the targeted location. He spent a bit more stamina to tear a baseball size portion of the earth from the ground and pull it towards him. Pulling the object at a speed of 35mph. Doing so he would quickly release his control of the muddy object to avoid accidently pulling it towards himself. While on his other hand, he used four fingers with his dominant; simultaneously locking the desired location in front of him. Once he felt his off hand free the projectile from the ground, he activated his other hand pulling himself towards the targeted location. He pulled himself with enough force to slide him out of the projectile way to avoid damage. Once cleared of the muddy piece of earth he released his grip on the location taking a firm stance facing towards his opponent. Aligning himself up with Ryu, allowed him to mark the true target of the projectile which was Ryu. The projectile would most likely hit Ryu in the mid abdomen if he didn’t react fast enough. Then again, this whole thing was to gauge his opponents ability without revealing his own potential.

Ryu put his hand down while Hitoshi was doing what he seemed to be doing best. Moving his hands, shifting his position, all the while Ryu himself was standing still. Trying to track down every movement he was making. He wasn't one to show his quirk so easily but eventually he was going to have to. This was proven when a chunk of dirt was being hurled right at him. Quickly, a basketball sized haze had appeared, barely visible if you didn't look hard enough before he snapped his finger, suddenly causing a massive explosion and obliterating the ball of dirt. While that was going on, Ryu furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes I can use this to surprise him. He thought, running right toward the explosion he just caused. 20 ft he had to work with, so Hitoshi wasn't all so safe from far away. Ryu proved this by emerging from the smoke at a quick rate, the haze appearing in front of his opponent’s face before he snapped, exploding it without hesitation.

Hitoshi's eyes narrowed as his attack was easily foiled by Ryu’s own ability. A sense of curiosity nearly washed over him, as he was intrigued by the man’s quirk. However, his interest with the man’s quirk was quickly interrupted when Ryu emerged from the smoke trying to close the gap between two. He smiled to himself, amused by his actions and respected his decision. It was a sensible course to take against a long-range quirk user like himself. Instead of making a hasty retreat he decided to buckle down for the attack and see how the situation played out. As Ryu encroached his personal space ready to snap his fingers together. Hitoshi quickly marked the ground he was standing on with his off hand, utilizing five fingers to mark the location. Before the first spark could ignite the area around him, he quickly balled his hand together activating his quirk. His goal was to stand his ground against the raging explosion shielding himself his off-hand’s shoulder, rolling his chin into his chest to protect his face. All the while aiming his dominant hand at the ground where Ryu was at.

His vision was nearly consumed by a raging inferno, reacting without thought he quickly shut his eyes closed tight to fight away blinding colors. Even bracing for the impact of the quirk wasn’t enough to fend off the skull shattering sensation of the explosion caused. ”Shit,” as the sound of ringing pierced his ears ”wasn’t prepared for that one.” Blood trickled down his cheek and his upper brow as the left lens of his glasses shattered, sending fragments into his face. Luckily pulling himself towards the ground allowed him to avoid serious harm from the attack.His eyes fluttered open still feeling a bit dazed from the attack, but still felt the mark he had on his next target. Fighting against the smoke that threatened to choke him, he clenched his hand shut pulling himself towards Ryu direction at the speed of 40mph. It seemed Ryu didn’t want to hold back during this match, so he would return the kindness. Erupting from the aftermath of the attack, Hitoshi exploded out of the smoke toward Ryu. His face was twisted with rage as blood trickled down the left side of his face. He glared at the man through a broken lens, the white of his eye slowly being consumed by the blood that flowed from his wound. “I’ll return your kind gesture with my own!” he shouted as his offhand pointed at the man grabbing hold of his head with five fingers. Letting go of the ground with his offhand and pulling himself with his dominant hand, he began to pull Ryu towards him, hurling his fist straight towards his head, trying to pull the man at 40mph. Both traveling at the same speed about the crash together, Hitoshi had no doubt in his mind he would cause serious harm to both Ryu’s head and his left hand.

Ryu wasn't underestimating his opponent, but he did know that the damage he could cause would definitely injure him in some way. Explosions were nothing to mess with and he knew that. But at how fast Hitoshi emerged from the smoke, there was no way he could counter this in time, using his quirk wasn't an option for this. The blood on his face was obvious that he had gotten injured. Before the teen could move, he was yanked toward his enemy at the same incredible speed. His eyes narrowed and his own expression began to turn grim. He’s not going to put me down this fast. The speed may have been quite fast, but it didn't stop him from creating a haze pillar between them, snapping his fingers and setting it ablaze. The explosion alone slowed down their speed tremendously. Making the impact a lot less deadly, but the fact that Ryu blinded himself only ended with a fist connecting to the side of his head and sending him sideways.

Ryu’s body was skidding across the ground and transitioned into a roll before coming to a stop. The impact hard enough to leave him a little dazed as dirt and pebbles were decorating the skin that was exposed to the air. Slowly Ryu began to get up from the ground, trying to recover from the impact of Hitoshi’s fist. Definitely left some long lasting pain as his eyes locked on his target. Suddenly multiple hazes began to form within the air, ready to be lit up with one snap. “I didn’t expect you to actually hit me.” he murmured, lifting his bandaged hand to his head while closing his blue eye.

“Yeah ~! He really did hit you, huh? I wonder if he tried pinning you down, too?”

It was sudden, but a familiar voice rang out in the midst of the two boys’ commotion. “I couldn’t help but notice you guys were going all out on each other, which is great! But…” There, Hasami Enkei stood on the sidelines with a close eyed smile. “Hitoshi-kun, maybe it’d be a good idea to deal with your glasses, hm? Or… perhaps, you’d like to continue like this?” A small giggle found its way from her form as she said those words, and while her tone was as gentle as ever, there was something about it that said ‘After all, I’m really only checking in due to my obligations as your sensei ~’.

Hitoshi could feel the heat from the other explosion radiate through his body. The sensation was overwhelming, his ears were already still fighting off the previous explosion. He could feel his jaw begin to hurt from clenching it tightly close through it. However, unlike before this attack was never meant to truly harm him but slow the descent of his punch. Even though his attack still fell through, the force behind it was significantly weakened. It might have been a blessing in disguise as his attack would have most likely broken a few bones. Stumbling backwards after the attack, he quickly scrambled to his feet shaking his hand about furiously. His only good eye locked gaze with Ryu who was back to his own feet after the attack looking to set up a follow up. Wasting no time, he quickly whipped his hand behind him reaching for a max range to pull himself out the vicinity. With a quick leap back he pulled himself a decent speed, bunny hopping backwards till he got further away from the man.

“Yeah!? Well, I never expected an explosion to go off in my face.” He gingerly touched his face feeling the damage that was caused. The area was tender to touch, no doubt in his mind that a few shards might still be embedded in his cheek. Suddenly, his attention was quickly drawn to Hasami-Sensai on the sidelines. Listening carefully to her words, he examined her posture taking note of her reaction to the situation. “I suppose wearing broken glasses might be considered a bit of a hazard.” He carefully removed the damage frames from his face, tossing them off to the sidelines. Dropping to a knee he quickly scooped up a bit of wet dirt and carefully smeared it over his open wounds. It wasn’t the most hygienic thing to perform, but it would be enough to stop the bleeding in his eye. Rising back to his feet, he went back into his stance with eyes squinting to see the man before him in the distance. '' Well this is gonna be fun.” He muttered within himself as he could barely make out the figure out to be Ryu, ”Suppose since I can’t barely see him, there’s no point in worrying about hitting him. “

Ryu knew the consequences and he was willing to face them. There was nothing else that could go wrong at this point. Other than broken bones, more wounds… Basically fighting to the death. It was a spar but it seemed both parties took this more serious than others. Their teacher had spoken up, her voice soft but reminding him that all they had to do was pin each other but it was clear that it wasn't gonna happen. “Miss Hasami, I apologize for what might happen next.” he said, though refusing to keep his eyes off his opponent “I don't think either of us will be stopping our extreme spar anytime soon…Not till one of us collapses…” there was nothing he could do right now, especially since Hitoshi was now out of his range to attack. He stood there, not moving from his position.

Hitoshi's hands clenched tightly into a fist. The knuckles began to turn white as his left-hand spasm abit, trying to acclimate itself from the previous attack. A wild grin grew on his face as he stared at the man fool heartily and agreed with his statement, they were most likely going to beat the living bells out of one another. Opening his stance, a bit wider, thrusting his hands behind him with two fingers pointed at the ground he marked his targets. He took only a split second to glance back making sure he marked correctly, only releasing a heavy sigh as he began to pull on the ground.

“I haven’t had much time to perfect this, but what better place to test it out then here.”

His knuckles cracked as he began to pull the targeted location, using a bit more stamina was used to pull forth a lump of earth as he did prior. However, this time he didn’t prepare himself to move out the way. Instead, he kept his ground aiming the pull to the mid portion of his back. As soon as felt the earth go free, taking flight at speeds of 65 mph; which would decrease by 10 mph before arriving at target. Once he released his hold on the projectile, he immediately leaning as far left as he could to avoid being hit. The projectile would whiz by him heading towards the target standing in the distance, aiming to strike the man in the abdomen. As soon as the initial stone was gone, he returned to his starting position, placing his dominant hand behind him marking another point, while performing the same action again with his off hand. Ripping a piece of the earth from the ground, pulling it to the upper portion of his back, quickly releasing it once he felt it coming, and leaning as far right as possible to avoid the projectile. His movements looked rather like a boxer weaving in and out of punches with overly exaggerated movements. Though he might have looked a bit silly, the movements were needed to avoid pelting his back with stones. He would perform this an additional two more times, sending a volley of four stones at his opponent in a staggered pattern, while ending his attack in the starting position with no targets marked behind him, he prepared himself to adjust his position in case his opponent decided to move. His actions were similar to how you would aim a cannon in order to fire it upon your enemies.

Ryu didn't want to move more than he had to. Not after being socked in the side of his head. But as he watched Hitoshi prepare his next flurry attacks, he shifted his hazes as quick as he could, snapping his finger and sending them all ablaze, knocking every incoming projectile in different directions, off their original course. Is this all he’s going to do? Keep throwing things at me till he can't? He thought. This fight wasn't going to go anywhere unless he closed the gap himself. Was that a good idea when his head would spin the moment he moved? No. But how else were they going to finish this? Opening his mouth, he spoke a little louder than he would have liked but Hitoshi was so far away so he had no choice “Is that all you’re going to do? Just stand back there and throw things like a child throwing a tantrum?” he chose the words that could possibly get him angry. Get him to lose focus.

The mud caked on the left side of his face cracked, as an inquisitive brow painfully rose at Ryu's statement. Hitoshi glanced to his left and right looking for solidarity from another, finally finding his gaze settling on Yukiri and Okemia hoping to find the answer he sought. “I mean “he shouted towards Ryu with a bit of confusion in his tone, “Yeah!? The last time you got close my head almost exploded. Why would I do that again?” A soft sigh escaped his lips, Ryu must have figured it out, with the situation they were in would yield no winner. If the outcome of this battle was going to change, Hitoshi would need to change his tactic to something else. “Well, hope this works better than last time.”

Hitoshi resumed his onslaught once again, this time he was going to have to put a bit more power behind this. Targeting the ground with four fingers this time, he attempted to pull a larger piece of earth, roughly weighing around 100lb. His hands clenched tightly around the object, knuckles turning white, as he felt the muscles in his arms and back light on fire as they were overtime to rip the slab of earth from the ground. Pulling the piece of earth towards him about 50mph, leaning as far left as possible to avoid this larger slab. He repeated this process once more, hurling two of the hundred-pound slabs at Ryu, this time aiming a bit higher to strike his face. However, this was never his intent, immediately after the slabs of earth were thrown, he reached out to his maximum distance marking a target area 30 meter towards Ryu. Using all his digits for this pull, he began to feel the strong pull of his quirk begin to consume him. Still, he remained grounded leaning away from the pull of his ability, like an old cartoon character pulling themselves back on a giant rubber band, ready to launch themselves ahead to catch that roadrunner. His plan was simple, and hoped the projectiles would draw Ryu’s attention away from him. Hoping to get that opportunity to strike him before he knew it. As soon as he felt the stones were in place, he would allow the pull of his quirk to take him, leaping into the air for a bit more height for his attack. He would allow his ability to pull him for a moment before he released to mark another location closer to Ryu and repeat the process. With the final pull, he would pull himself straight towards Ryu with enough force to knock the wind out of him, hoping to headbutt him in the chest and end this conflict.

Ryu watched this happen before him. Listening but not replying I could explode his face from 20 feet away...it doesn't matter where he is… he thought, finding Hitoshi’s observation quite useless.Though he did have the issue of oncoming projectiles and these were far larger than the last. As defense, he made larger hazes, the size of exercise balls before snapping and exploding them. Trying to at least knock the slabs off course, or even destroy them. Unfortunately Ryu didn't see Hitoshi coming at full speed toward him, and once he had, there was no time to dodge him. Shit was all he could think of, trying to see if he can make a quick haze and explode it. He did but it was sloppy, knocking Hitoshi a little higher than he would have liked and instantly his head was smacked into, knocking the teen to the floor. Clearly passed out from the impact that he had been hit by. A punch was enough to feel like he was gonna pass out, but a headbutt at a high enough speed? That put him down for the count.

A painful sensation flooded over his body. Hitoshi wasn’t expecting Ryu to react to his attack so quickly, the third explosion managed to detonate causing him to change his trajectory, propelling him upwards. The explosion was enough to knock him into a daze causing his eardrums to split open into a valley of ringing bells. The wind from his lungs was knocked from his body as he propelled into the sky. By the time he had a chance to recover, he made impact with Ryu’s skull with his own. The impact resonated sharp waves of pain that coursed down from his head to his toes. His vision turned white, and he dropped to the ground. He felt like he was swimming in a pool of pain, and he glanced around trying to make sense of the outlines around him. As his head danced back and forth, bouncing off the ground at some point. Wearily he called out to the others, “Okemia…fin..ish this.” He collapsed to the floor, succumbing to the pain flooding his body.

After recalling the fight, he scanned the area and the inhabits for a moment. His focus finally fell on a single person who resembled one of his classmates. Narrow his eyes to identify the blur silhouette, the face of Jin became much clearer. A sense of relief had washed over him as he finally noticed someone from his class, “Jin is that you?” He called out a bit apprehensive, hoping he didn’t confuse him for someone else.

He would slowly make his way towards the man taking his time as he glanced around the area making sure there were no hidden pitfalls or stairs he could trip over. As soon as he was in visible seeing distance, he sighed with relief, once confirming the man was Jin. “So, what you doing out here? Catching a break from the ravel that’s inside?” He remained standing, cracking the knuckles along his left hand, still feeling a tingling sensation in that hand. “What you think of this school so far. Pretty wild, huh?”

Interaction: @ MajesticCoal MajesticCoal

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598558855879.png

Ryu's peace had lasted a while and he enjoyed every moment that he could with it. Quietly eating and enjoying the tray of food that was slowly diminishing with every bite he took. However, as he was eating, he felt like he was being watched. So he began to look around, looking to his left, ahead of him, behind him, and finally to his right, his crimson eye catching sight of the familiar pink-haired girl that was with him at Combat Training class. One of the three that is. She seemed to be staring at him and he wasn't entirely sure why. Did she want something? Opening his mouth to speak, he heard a familiar voice, causing him to turn his attention towards the source. There she was, his cousin Chika. The one person that knew more things about him than anyone else. Before he could greet her in return, she placed her palms on his face, maneuvering his head as she seen fit, her face close to his. If this was any other girl, he would be red in the face and unable to function properly as a human being. Never was he good with girls and males just seemed to leave him be due to his resting bitch face. Though some didn't know their limits. Such as Monkey earlier today.

She soon released his face and he sighed softly, closing his eyes briefly before looking down and poking at his food, listening to her words. We're guys... It's usually what we do, Chika. he thought to himself We also took our roles very seriously... his cousin sat herself down and Ryu picked up his bottled water, opening the cap and taking a gulp before covering it again. "My hamsters are great...They're in my dorm room right now... I gave them enough food and water to last till I get back." his tone was soft but still had that slight rumble with that beautiful deep voice. "I saw you in class earlier today, Chika... Sorry to ignore you, but Monkey was annoying me." he then went and took his spoon, digging it into the rice he had gotten for lunch and ate it, only to pause unable to shake the feeling of being watched off his mind. So he shifted his eyes right back to where Mia was at, only to see her still standing there. Taking in the air with his nose, he let it out loudly in a sigh-type noise and lowered his gaze to her feet, where a haze began to hang out behind them. It was no bigger than those bouncy balls you get out of those coin machines for 25 cents.

Then he snapped, a tiny explosion going off and causing her to jump out from the wall she was "trying" to hide behind. “Is this you trying to steal my heart?” she said, making Ryu turn his attention away to look another direction Here she goes again with that heart stuff. What is with her? she had just met him and she was acting as if he was trying so hard to become something more to her. In fact, he was doing practically nothing and the entire opposite. He didn't want a female's attention, especially one outside of family. But he did need friends so, maybe avoiding her crazy antics he could try to be friends with her. "I'm not stealing anything." he said softly, turning his attention to her as half his face was hiding behind his scarf "If you wanted to join us, you could." turning his attention back down to his food, he continued to eat, trying not to cause issues "Chika, Okemia, Okemia, Chika." he muttered, putting another spoonful of rice in his mouth, quietly nomming on it before swallowing "Mia was in combat training, opposite team... Didn't get to see much of her quirk." he dug his spoon back into his rice, planning to scoop another spoon of rice but stopped short as he heard Mia "You were knocked out~” when he looked at her, he seen the sheepish smile on her face.

This was gonna be a long school year.

Mentioned: Nano Nano MystiicWitch MystiicWitch
Interacted: Nano Nano MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

IMG_2917.JPG
-- On Ji Kyoke --
Everything hurt. Her legs, her arms, her muscles, even her stomach was growling with agony. On Ji would stagger into the cafeteria, her curly hair now frizzing out in every different direction and making her head appear larger than it usually would. 'That 2v2 really wore me out... My quirk hasn't been used that aggressively in a long time' at the simple thought of using her quirk, On Ji's body seemed to shudder and make the poor girl feel another wave of nausea. Following most of her classmates, On Ji made her way to the cafeteria where the strong smell of food and overwhelming sound hit On Ji all at one like a strong blow to the gut. Rather then easing her growling belly, the stench of the cafeteria food seemed to crawl through On Ji's nostrils and sink into her stomach, causing it to twist and turn making the poor girl feel as though she was about to rush to the nearest trash can and empty her breakfast out. However, the sound was nearly as immense as the stench as the loud chatter of students and teachers seemed to reverberate off the walls and tables and all shoot back into On Ji like several tiny bullets piercing her from every side.

The girl would quietly groan and move her hand up to her head and force her eyes shut as she every so gently swayed. It felt as though a ribbon with heavy weights tied to each end of it had been wrapped around her shoulders, forcing her down more and more.
"I gotta get out of here..." On Ji quickly turned and fled from the cafeteria, the sounds and noises growing dim the faster she moved. A door leading to outside found it's way beneath On Ji's shaking hand as she pushed her way out into the open, the fresh air surrounding the girl. On Ji would let out a heavy sigh and gently move to a nearby tree and ever so casually ease to the ground, leaning her head against the sturdy trunk and close her eyes.

While her stomach ache had alleviated, the feeling of the heavy feeling seemed to stick with the girl making her chest feel as though it was filled with air waiting to escape. On Ji's eyes opened and she examined the ground, noticing a small pebble rested just a few inches away from her fingertips. Her fingers gently tickled the smooth surface of the tiny stone and she carefully picked it up, weighing the feeling of it in her palm. Looking up, On Ji examined the area around her, noticing that no other students or teachers were nearby.. she was alone. Raising her hand with the pebble up, On Ji stared at a nearby tree and furrowed her eyebrows as she focused on the heavy feeling hanging from her shoulders. She felt herself internally grip the weight and tug at it as it willfully followed to her palm with the pebble. Pointing a finger she closed her eyes and released the weight and with a loud Boom! the pebble flew from her palm and shot threw the air like a bullet and smacked into the tree before it carefully plopped to the ground.

On Ji's eyes flew opened and she quickly stood, excitement beginning to bubble up from her stomach. The heaviness no longer hung at her shoulders and instead the girl felt light and free. Sprinting over to the tree the girl looked along the trunk to see no more then a small divot from where the pebbled had hit it. On Ji laughed to herself, pride wrapping it's arms around her heart and warming it.
"I did it..."

Interactions: Open!

Alexis Lykanth

Shit. This was escalating quickly. She pissed off both of them by accident with her natural bluntness. It wasn't her intention, but they don't know that. I didn't mean to say that! That's not what I wanted to say. I gotta get this heat off me! If she didn't think of something soon, these 2 girls were most likely gonna kick her ass. Not like she has any problem with that. In fact, to her it sounds kinda hot. Actually, now that I think about it, it doesn't sound that ba- No, focus Alexis! Think of something. APOLOGIZE, GODDAMN IT! Alexis goes at war in her mind as she thinks of what to do. A simple Task made overly difficult due to overthinking things. This could have been easily solved, if she didn't become such a mess around hotties like the 2 of them. Apologizing or running made her sound weak, but fighting back went directly against her pride. There's only one thing I can do, and it hate it in front of around 20 students? What an embarrassing way to start the school year. And Dad is still confused in why I don't open up more. Its because of shit like this! Bowing down in front of both girls and looking around at all of her other classmates, she quickly thinks of something up to apologize to them. It isn't the best, but an apology is a apology. Whatever. It'll work. Using her most sympathetic voice she can, she starts. "I'm deeply sorry. It wasn't my intention." She then proceeds to explain whay happened "I tripped and accidentally flung some food at you guys. Im not a douche, I'm just clumsy. I would never intentionally hurt pretty faces like yours."

Did you just say that? How dumb are you?

Upon the last sentence leaving her mouth, her face flushes up yet again and she starts to panic...again. Covering her face to hide her blushing and shooting backwards, She scrambles to think of an excuse to cover up her sexuality. However, looking at their faces again crumbles whats left of her confidence. It fact, it only makes her breathing faster and her heartbeat skyrocket as she starts hyperventilating. Goddamn it! This wouldn't be so difficult if they weren't so fucking hot! They can't know! I gotta hide it and fast! Almost as fast as she can run, she utters: "But not in a romantic way, just like in a formal way, you know? Do you think of it like that? Because if you do, its not, understand? Do you understand? Please tell me you understand!!" At this point, she's just muttering gibberish as her thought process fails in a desperate attempt to cover up her interests...and failing. Finally, she stops and shouts. "Sorry!" before speedwalking away very embarrassed and with her confidence shattered about what just happened. What was that? Why am I so bad at this? Why can't I just be normal?! I'm supposed to be this strong, smart, pretty hero, a girl...but I can't even do that right! Slumping over a nearby chair, she attempts to calm down her racing heart and hyperventilation, but instead she almost starts to cry being under so much pressure and embarrassing herself in front of most of the class, but remembering where she's in, she barely manages to hold it in, giving it her all in order to not look weak. No. Not here. I can't be weak. I just have to push on, for them! She remains sitting in the chair, attempting to reboost her confidence again with happy thoughts. However, it quickly turns dark, as she thinks about what may happen after breaking down so hard. She's ready to become the laughing stock of the entire school and starts preparing herself as a potential bully target as she faces the hard truth: She's an embarrassment, and she had to fix that to protect what she loves, whatever it takes.

No mentions
Interacted: Kishiko ( Servant Servant ), and Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598625979023.png

Evelyn took in the smaller girl's name. Kishiko. What a cute name! "I mean it's not really necessary but, if that's what you want to do, then I wont stop you!" she said happily and a warm smile. Her attention was then grabbed by another student, turning slightly, she looked behind her and seen a Bee boy, as Kishiko had shouted with excitement in her voice apparently. He asked about band-aids and asking if they were okay. Pulling a roll of bandage from his pocket This guy looks pretty damn sick! I wouldn't want to fight him cause I'd just cook him. she thought, trying not to giggle at it. And then it came, the bee pun that instantly made Evelyn's eyes widen in surprise and began to laugh before quickly reaching out and grabbing his arm, careful not to crush it "Bee boy come back here!" she shouted, "That was amazing! I like you already, you're gonna bee my friend. Hahaha, get it? Cause you're a Bee?" she was willing to hop on this pun train. She wanted to. Pulling him back, she pulled him down and wrapped her arm around his shoulder "We will make all the students cringe at our puns. It'll be great! We'll make all the Bee puns in the world!" a pause had broken up her sentence "I'm Evelyn by the way! What about yo-"

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt something land on her head and fall both forward and backward from her body. Very slowly she moved herself from the Bee boy and stared ahead of her with a grim look on her face. Wondering who the hell thought it was a good idea to dump food on top of her. Not only would she need a clean uniform but she would need a shower to get the food out of her hair. Kishi then went ahead and started to take care of her, giving the blonde plenty of time to grab her flask and open it. The last thing anyone knew was that she downed the entire flask before slamming the metal on the table, letting Kishi continue to clean her off. No doubt Bee Boy was getting more napkins too. She heard the voice of someone who said it wasn't them, and because Evelyn wasn't meant to move right now, that alone was saving this person from ultimate doom It wasn't you, huh? Then why are you over here and telling me this? her amethyst eyes shifted to the corner of her eyes and turned her head slightly.

"An apology with an explanation, followed by a flattery comment. I can tell you're the guilty one." she said, using her hand to tilt her head by her chin and crack her neck. Once Kishi and Bee boy were done, she stood up from her seat and turned toward the fellow blonde. Watching as her face turned red before trying to explain herself further, only seemingly digging a grave for herself before quickly rushing off. "I may be drunk but damn it I will kick your ass if you ever do that again!" she shouted, clear annoyance on her face before she looked down and grumbled to herself "I need a new uniform..." then that's when seen it. Something flying by her head and she did not appreciate that as she slowly turned, her eyes suddenly going from their purple hues to her red ones. "So someone wants a good punch in the face, huh!? You think starting a food fight is the way to go!?" her hands clenched into fists, eyes landing on the culprit who definitely regretted his choice as she stormed toward him, picking him out of his seat by his shirt "I'm going to show you who you're messing with the next time you decide to throw something my way!" she shouted, releasing him and reeling her fist back... (Someone can stop her here if they feel as long as they're in the cafeteria, if not then I will continue with the following statement: ) only to slam her fist into the poor kids face and send him flying into the wall. She would have used explosives but she didn't feel like taking the building down with her.

Mentioned: Servant Servant SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Refaulted Refaulted
Interacted: Servant Servant SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Refaulted Refaulted

hero.
..━━━━

...mood
...mildly amused

...location
...cafeteria

...company
...hajiro
... San San
...evelyn
... Britt-21 Britt-21
...kishiko
... Servant Servant
...shunjiro
... Refaulted Refaulted
...alexis
... SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

...mentions
...jin woo
... MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
...okemia
... MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

jouhou
kajou

"HEYy...YOU. Can't you see THAT SOME OF US....need a little PEACE and QUIET!?"

“Heyy… me,” In a fluid, relaxed manner, Jouhou’s gaze slid over to the direction of the boy who had just made his exclamation, his small smile threatening to widen out of slight amusement. In the end, however, he kept it from doing so, and instead opted to internally go over what he knew of the green-eyed brunet. Hmm… Seems he’s quite hot-headed, but I wonder if he’s always this grumpy? Is it because of combat training?

Placing his gun back in its holster, Jouhou opened his mouth to continue talking, words intentionally parallel to the other boy’s. “Can’t you see that some of us… make mistakes here and there?” His tone was light and a bit humorous as to not make it sound like a provocation, but more like a harmless joke. “Ahaha… anyway, that was my bad. But... I’m not so sure about the cafeteria being a place for peace and quiet. It’s where most of the student body gather for lunch.” He calmly gestured to the area around them; tables were filled with enthusiastic students of all grades, most of whom were talking to each other.

... Continuing off of combat training, he’s the guy who uses that hand quirk. I wonder… Does he feel everything that those hands do? And if so… If someone were to hurt those hands, would―

"C'mon dude, don't do us dirty like that!"

At the sound of the new voice, Jouhou turned his attention to the dark-haired girl Evelyn went up to earlier. He took note of the odd way the table was positioned as well as the mountain of food that was now on the floor. Mmm, mmm. I see. He glanced over in Evelyn’s direction as well, after she, too let out an exclamation; "Jojo-kuuuunn! I almost got ready to kick your ass for that gun shooooot!!"

“I, uh… I wouldn’t be surprised if you did,” he affirmed, thinking back to what happened when they first arrived at the school. But before he could pay attention to any more of their conversation, a donk sound resonated throughout the cafeteria, and instinctively, he looked up to see a… Wasp? Cool. The poor student came crashing down onto the floor, before hurriedly downing a bottle of water. Interesting. Uh oh, did he hit his head on the ceiling? A quiet laugh escaped his form. I guess I should make sure he’s not seriously hurt or something… Especially since from the looks of it, he’s more concerned about the others than himself.

As Jouhou made his way closer to the group, he let his eyes scan the room for any more who may have reacted to his “accidental” shot. There was one boy with messy black hair that seemed not to care about the whole ordeal, only looking back once before continuing whatever it was that he was doing. Another was a pink haired girl off to the side near the vending machines who also reacted minimally, her attention being more evidently placed on her food. Must be pretty stoic to not care. Either that, or they’re already used to things like this happening to them? … Ooooor, worst-case, they’re just dumb.

Oh, and we can’t forget about the blonde girl; the one with the red streak in her hair. When the shot went off, not too much happened, but at the pink-haired girl’s touch, she was sent into a spiraling mess, which ended in her food tray being flung over in Evelyn’s direction. She then went on to try and claim it wasn’t her. For you to not think of saying it was an honest accident… You’re super nervous right now, huh? The stutter only further proves my point...

Dark-haired girl, who said her name was Kishiko, (and maybe Bee-boy if he obliged?) quickly went to work on helping Evelyn clean everything off, while threatening the other blonde girl. To which said blonde girl responded with a bow, saying, "I'm deeply sorry. It wasn't my intention. I tripped and accidentally flung some food at you guys. I’m not a douche, I'm just clumsy. I would never intentionally hurt pretty faces like yours." Ah, she was able to calm down―… well, nevermind. The girl’s face suddenly flushed and she quickly tried to stumble away from the group to hide it.

Now what? Was it because of the compliment? Jouhou thought to himself, now standing next to Evelyn and Kishiko (and, again, Bee-boy if he decided to help). To have a panic attack over saying something like that… Hmm, hmmm, I think I got it. But I wonder if she knows that it’s normal for girls to compliment each other on their looks? I could talk to her about this later…

Next thing he knew, Evelyn was angrily downing a flask of what smelled like a strong dosage of alcohol, yelling about how, "So someone wants a good punch in the face, huh!? You think starting a food fight is the way to go!?" and, "I'm going to show you who you're messing with the next time you decide to throw something my way!" after something came flying past the group from an unnamed culprit.

“Hey, Eve-kun,” As amusing as a physical fight would’ve been, Jouhou figured it’d be best to tone things down for now. “Let’s not go around punching extras, yeah? Drag in any more and Poi’s gonna have to make an NPC post,” he calmly said, eyeing the napkins that rested on a nearby table. “Also, I don’t think napkins are gonna get us anywhere. You’re probably better off using the locker room showers to rinse the rest of this off.”

Next, he turned to Kishiko, Bee-boy, and the brunet from before (who was a bit of a ways off, but whatever). “By the way, sorry about the gunshot earlier. If you want, I could make it up to you after school? Maybe with homework, or something...” He gave them a small, close-eyed smile, rubbing the back of his head.

──── ✦

As his name was called, he put his phone down, golden eyes traveling up to the source of the voice. Hitoshi? Curious. Clearly Jin was not accustomed to people wanting to approach him, even in his other classes, none of the students seemed to want to come too close to him or even converse with him. While he had no need for friends, he was curious still why Hitoshi was approaching him now, and from the way the boy moved he was even more blind without his glasses than previously suspected. Watching the slow cautious trip toward him, it became clear that there was only one thing that could be done about this, which he would explain to the boy once he reached him after that maiden voyage. After a grueling trek, the boy was finally before him, but it seemed there were more questions to answer.

”Hitoshi-kun, glad to see you’re up and moving around after your little…run in with Nakagawa-kun,” Jin was assuming he could see well enough this close to make out the gesture of him tapping his forehead, ”As for why I’m outside, you’re correct. It was complete chaos in the cafeteria somehow. It’s as if none of them know how to get their food and eat it without some kind of incident occurring.” He shook his head, looking back toward the cafeteria to see On Ji come running out and to the left toward an empty space, looking the worse for wear. Honestly, it was uncanny how ill-behaved these others were, especially at their age, as if it was the first time any of them had dealt with even their own quirks. How can that even be possible? Many of them even had criminal records with the use of their quirks, or just in general, which was another oddity. Mentally, Jin would sigh at the situation of this school, which looked worse with each passing hour. Is this truly what heroes are? Could his father be right?

NrP4aXG.jpg

Hitoshi cut through his thoughts with a question as if he had been reading them himself, although Jin was fairly certain that wasn’t the boy’s quirk power. ”Wild barely begins to describe this school. For some reason, it seems as if ninety percent of the students have never used their quirk before, or very seldomly, unless it was to commit crime. They all have marginal control over their quirks and themselves in any social setting where they are set free to be themselves for a moment. It’s utter madness and not at all what I thought being a Hero would be like.” It was rare for him to confide in anyone, but of all the eccentric egos in the school, Hitoshi did seem to be the least eccentric. This pretty much made up his mind about what he was going to do, sending a quick text on his phone as he stood up. ”Come with me for a sec. I’m going to give you some glasses. I cannot allow a comrade to move through the world hindered if I can fix it.” Jin rose and began heading around to the back of the cafeteria, which had a pathway that would lead out to the street quicker than going through the front, hoping that Hitoshi had come with him.

As he rounded the building, hopefully with Hitoshi in tow, and was surprised to hear people speaking. More than one woman and a man, not to mention he could see smoke rising on the other side of the dumpsters, and he knew that there were no teachers out back as they had all been inside. Once again curiosity takes hold, wondering exactly who is smoking behind the dumpsters, as none other than the teachers are old enough to participate in such an act. ”Hitoshi-kun, a man in a suit will be arriving within moments to give you a pair of glasses that match your prescription. You don’t need to pay me back. I’m going to see who is smoking here on campus and you are welcome to join me if you wish.” A cigarette butt flicked out from behind the dumpster, tumbling away to land near a second, as if smoking wasn’t bad enough now there was litter. With that he would move and round the dumpster, a little surprised at what he saw occurring there, as he had not expected this kind of group to be around this particular individual.

ssErgAb.jpg

”So, even next to a dumpster, you can’t even bother to at least throw your cigarette butts away,” Jin began as he rounded the dumpster, golden eyes looking down on the three who were more than content to eat cookies, brownies and smoke. They all seemed to smell of it, though Yudai smelled the worst of the lot, which meant he was the primary culprit. ”Yudai,” Jin did not bother adding an honorific, as this boy did not deserve it, ”I suppose once a criminal, always a criminal. Littering is a crime, you know, and trashing your own school is an even greater crime. The next time you’re posted up next to a dumpster, why not just throw yourself in with the rest of the garbage where you belong.” Still keeping half his attention on Yudai, the boy was a hot head and might try something, his eyes fell on the late girl and Kaiyo. A grimace came to his lips as he looked at them, his eyes narrowing with disappointment as well, their behavior and lack of action completely unbecoming of heroes as well. Just what is going on in this school exactly? Is this not a place for them to become heroes? Instead they are acting even more like delinquents than when they were actually delinquents! He knew he was exaggerating, but his anger was rising with each passing moment.

”I am disappointed in you, Kaiyo,” once more the honorific was missing, ”You two would even drag this late student into your antics. I am not surprised, all things considered. It is what a demon would do.” His eyes narrowed to slits as the anger reached full crescendo, watching the three as he took two steps back to give himself a little room. The smell was horrendous. ”The three of you will cease hiding back here and smoking or allowing Yudai to smoke, you will then return inside. As for Yudai, I suggest you pick up those cigarette butts and put them in the trash…unless you want me to make you…” Just then a car would appear at the end of the path behind the cafeteria that led off school grounds, the door opening to allow a man who was ghostly pale wearing a black suit to exit, even his hair was completely white and his eyes. He would not bother with any of the students at all, save for Hitoshi, where he would hand the boy a pair of glasses that matched his prescription and design, then retreated without saying a single word, leaving as quickly as he had arrived.

Jin turned slightly to Hitoshi, keeping Yudai in his peripheral just in case, and spoke to the boy. ”Those should be a perfect match for you Hitoshi-kun, I believe,” he would state with a smile, happy to have helped another student out, ”But if there are any problems with them, please let me know so that I can get it corrected. Thanks or repayment is not necessary, I just could not allow you to wonder the school without the full functionality of your eyes.” If Hitoshi was close enough, he would pat the boy on the shoulder in a friendly way, far more friendly than he had shown others. So far, Hitoshi was the only one to actively seek him out for a conversation and that went a long way in his book. Still, there were these three delinquents to deal with, now giving them his full attention.

93vGuHR.jpg

Interacted: Jenzo Jenzo Zatanna Zatanna Slav Slav Beann Beann

Last edited:
Kanjo Harribel

"Yami." Someone says from afar. He had been watching the entire time, staring at others do their worst. To them, it might seem badass, but to him, its was fucking stupid. He had seen some absurd people make it in before, but this...this crossed the line. Do they just let anyone into these schools? He thought to himself as he eyed one of the blondes down, clearly drunk from drinking. Underaged, consuming alcohol. Disgraceful. They must be very desperate to take in someone like her. Is she even worth the trouble? Let's find out.
Spinning one of the ends of nightstalker in her general direction and using the chain to wrap it around her arm, the one she was planning to use to hurt someone, he traps it before immediately using void to paralyze her. He then steps out, a menacing purple aura radiating from his body. Until now, he had stayed quiet, analyzing what the others can do, their personalities and other information he could exploit in battle. However, he didn't have a single piece of information on this girl, so he had to be careful. "I've seen enough. You call yourselves heroes? You all are fucking idiots. You are no heroes. You're just edgy high schoolers with big ass mouths." He turns to blonde with red highlights. "You're a coward."
he turns to blue eye sailor suit "You're loud, and annoying. "
Finally, he turns to the other blonde "And you...where to even start with you? You're a fucking disgrace to what a hero is supposed to be. A loud mouth, irresponsible, annoying. I could kill you right here, right now, but then I would no longer be a hero either." He unravels his Quirk from her arms. "Now, If you think I'm wrong, prove to me that you're worthy!" He takes one of the scythe ends and starts to close the distance between them, spinning the scythe. "Or...are you incompetent at do-"
All of a sudden, he stops, a surprised look on his face before falling to the ground."H-how?"
"Super move: Kirisame!"

Alexis Lykanth

She couldn't just sit there. Not while this random guy started to insult everyone in the room. If she didn't do something quickly, the room would have emerged into chaos. She couldn't just sit there while their lives were potentially in danger. So she dealt with it. One clean direct cut on his body to shut him up. Funny. He said everyone else were 'edgy high schoolers with big ass mouths' yet he was the one with the biggest of them all. So much for him, he was the most annoying person she met all day, and that hard considering the fact that most of her classmates were annoying. Daybreak's sword in hand, right behind the new guy as he toppled to the floor, she stood straight up and away from the others. Might as well tell em. They probably already know. "Maybe you're right. I probably am a coward." She turned to her fellow classmates. "Maybe I am a douche, a bitch, a dumbass, a bellend, call me whatever you want, I couldn't care less. But I know one thing. I know that anyone who wrongfully lays a hand on a woman..." She steps over the guy. "is a scum. You may not like me, I may not like you, but that doesn't matter. I'll still throw my life away to protect you. That is my vow, to all. So, may I ask..."
She sticks her hand out to the girls, quirk deactivating. "I want a do over. My name is Alexis, and you?"

The other guy groans, attempting to get up and failing. I just had to open my mouth, didn't I? Mustering his strength to move his head, he looks at the girl that managed to get a hit on him. "So it was you." He mutters to himself, smiling. " Just the power I expected..."

"From my sister."

Mentions (Kanjo): Everyone in the cafeteria.
No mentions for Alexis
Interactions (For both): Kishiko ( Servant Servant ) and Evenlyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back