• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 ー ᴍᴀɪɴ

Kishiko Shinohara

The sight of Ryu’s slowly rising arm was a welcome one in the eyes of Kishiko, finally she’d be able to properly measure the strength of those around her. Kishi closed her eyes, that grin of hers never once faded as she patiently awaited the feeling of a powerful strike connecting with her chin. Here it comes...Huh? Something had for sure made contact with her forehead, was it a mosquito bite? Nope, upon re-opening her eyes Kishiko was able to watch as Ryu slowly lowered his finger, he had flicked her ,much like she had done with his earrings. As Kishi went to instinctively rub the stricken area Ryu stated: "I have more dignity than that, Blueberry." Between this interaction’s resolution and the newly acquired nickname Kishiko couldn’t decide which was the weirdest. Still, she made no efforts to hide her initial disappointment:1597458411864.png “Aww, can’t you just close your eyes and pretend I'm a boy?” Kishi didn’t even need to hear his response, she was well aware of what the answer would be, but at the very least she had to try. After a few seconds of silence she finally caved in. “Fineee but I’ll have you know that I could’ve EASILY taken it! And also, it’s Captain Blueberry to you.” She finished with a wink as a way to acknowledge her new nickname, that little letdown was well in the past now. Not like she would stop trying though.

The sound of shifting movement nearby caused Kishiko to instinctively turn around, it would seem Tsukino was back on her seat. “There you are Tsuki, for a moment there I thought you were about to pick a fight with Jin. I would’ve totes had your ba-” Before she could even finish talking Kishi noticed the hostility that Tsukino’s expression emanated. Such a passionate gaze however didn’t seem to be directed towards Kishi herself, no, its target laid beyond: Ryu. Upon realizing this Kishiko looked back at him, only to be surprised by the stare he returned to the purple haired girl. While Kishi wanted to comment on the bizarre interaction a thunderous new presence let itself known to the small group, completely changing the tone. Of course that could only mean one person:

“Ne, ne! You’re not gonna do it? You’re not gonna do it? If you’re not gonna do it, then, you know, you could hire a villain to do it instead. Or, you could just kill her, but that wouldn’t be very hero-like of you, and since she’s also my subordinate, I’d have to kill you afterwards…” Hitodama’s comments caused Kishiko’s starry-eyed expression to light up brighter than a Christmas tree. “Duuuuuuuude, that’s perfect! Ryu you can keep your dignity AND get your revenge both at the same time if you hire Hitodama to punch me!” The prospect of this perfect solution had pumped up Kishi even more, though it would seem that would have to wait for now as they were moving over to introductions. “Oh my bad, Kishiko Shinohara is my name, beating shit up is my game. My friend here calls me his pwecious wittle Blueberry though.” Kishi said while motioning to Ryu, if he was gonna be giving out nicknames so willy-nilly then he best be ready to face the consequences.
( afterrain afterrain Britt-21 Britt-21 poi poi )

38eddd1f3d7e4e60c42ca0e1dc547f817cd398fe.png

Yudai Oshiro
He thought it was clear that he wanted to be left alone but the girl kept on being persistent. Yudai was clenching his fist again until the girl decided to wrap her uncleanly hands around his, causing him to freeze. Did she really just touch me? He stopped clenching his fist, still trying to wrap his head around what just happened. The words she spoke weren't registering for him and he brushed them aside, his care for what was happening around him quickly dropping. Yudai shook his head to try and get himself back together, showing weakness is not an option. Why is everyone so damn nice in this class? What the fuck is wrong with people these days? His expectations of the people in class were way off. They didn't act exactly how he pictured them to.

After recollecting himself, Yudai tried tuning back in to the conversation, his attention turning to On ji who spoke about her quirk.
Making blasts with soundwaves? Sounds too complicated. No wonder the damn girl had issues with controlling her quirk, he was having a hard time envisioning the basics of it. A good thing about that was that he had less competition to compete against. He leaned back in his chair, kicking his feet onto the desk. He started messing with his hair, trying to get it into a perfect ponytail. After fiddling around with it for a few moments, he was able to get it to the point where he felt satisfied about it. Yudai turned his attention back to On Ji but quickly looked to Kaiyo as she started to speak about her quirk as well. Her quirk was quite a surprise for Yudai, not expecting it from her appearance.

She can turn into a demon? I thought they gave exorcisms for those things. If I beat her in a fight, would that make me a demon slayer? Her quirk sounded decently strong, getting cut by claws isn't something he wanted to do anytime soon. He was still confident he could beat her in a fight though he couldn't figure out how'd he fight her if she was flying. That was something he'd have to think on later. When Naho spoke up about his quirk, Yudai could barely hear him. Surge sounds pretty lame. It'd be hard to use in environments without electronics, aka anywhere in nature. No wonder he has no self esteem. He almost felt bad for the kid but weaklings don't deserve pity. Pitying them would just make himself weak and that was the last thing Yudai wanted.

Now Kaiyo wanted to know his name and quirk, something Yudai wasn't very happy about. He crossed his legs on the desk, arms crossed.
Will this girl leave me alone? She's just as persistent as a damn mosquito. He gave off a loud sigh and gave in. Maybe if he told them everything, he would just be left alone but that wasn't a certainty. "My name is...Yudai. My quirk is called retaliation." He felt like that he had told them enough but he knew they would keep egging on for more so he continued, "Retaliation in simple terms, allows me to transfer energy from being hit by physical attacks into my owns limbs, allowing me to use it for a retaliatory attack." His quirk wasn't the easiest to explain but that was the basic gist of it. His hopes now were that Kaiyo would finally leave him alone. He had a feeling that it wasn't going to happen any time soon.

Interactions: Beann Beann poi poi Peach Tea Peach Tea

CB091A17-1FCF-41F8-8472-8C956CD2D38C.jpeg
- - On Ji Kyoke --
On Ji’s face would redden a bit as Kaiyo complimented her quirk along with mentioning her poor water bottle’s little flight.
“yeah... it’s super hard to control sometimes... especially if it’s really loud around me, it sorta becomes a lot..” She began to nervously chew her lower lip out of embarrassment. On Ji really hoped that her time at school would help her learn to control her messy quirk... or at least be able to manage her blasts to be less dangerous in more public areas.

Her eyes flicked back up at Kaiyo as she mentioned her quirk, On ji’s eyes sparking a bit with interest, “you can turn into a demon? that’s- that’s really cool!” The corners of On Ji’s lips curved into a grin as she spoke.
“are you like-“ she paused and tapped her chin as she searched for words, “like is the demon form easy to control? if you don’t mind me asking-“ she quickly became flustered, a bit embarrassed by her rather intrusive question.

Finally, it was Naho’s turn to share his quirk and as the quiet boy spoke On Ji’s expression seemed to turn even more excited.
“wait no that’s so cool! so can you like get into laptops and stuff without a password? Because that’d be super helpful.. i’m always forgetting my passwords,” she gently laughed and rubbed her arm. Naho could truthfully be a good person to get closer with quirk wise for On Ji... after all if he could control electronics then perhaps he could use speakers or any sort of radio and make a ton of sound for her to turn into larger blasts. Plus he wasn’t super full of himself like some other students in their class so he wouldn’t be intolerable to be partners with. She’d have to work on becoming his friend throughout the year.

Then, as Kaiyo kept egging at him, Yudai finally seemed to fess up and explained his quirk. On Ji raised her eyebrows and blinked a bit.
“that sounds really interesting.. also like you’d be hard to fight against considering every blow is more like a power up for you.” Her dark eyes glanced up and down at Yudai, as though she were innocently examining him from his toes all the way up his annoyed expression. While the two had definitely had a rather rough introduction, Yudai seemed like he’d be a good friend and loyal to the end... if on ji could ever get how extremely terrifying he was. But truthfully with his quirk, On Ji would rather learn to work with him and have his quirk on her side rather then against.

Interactions: Beann Beann | poi poi | Slav Slav

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

Kaiyo nodded in understanding, she already witnessed the water bottle become a deadly projectile so she believed On Ji one hundred percent that her quirk was hard to control. It was their first day of the first year here though, with enough practice, her classmate would be unstoppable. Kaiyo twirled a strand of her hair, a light blush became visible as On Ji complimented her quirk. She had prepared herself for the worst, expecting the same reactions she received in middle school but that wasn't the case. "It's easy to control in the moment, everything pretty much becomes an extension of my own body." Kaiyo explained, thinking of ways to describe the simplicity of it. "I do get exhausted over time, and it gets real bad if I push myself." She laughed nervously, not wanting to reveal the darker parts of her quirk but make it known that her transformation needed to be improved upon.

She then turned to Naho as he started to explain his work, and it took all of Kaiyo's attention to be able to hear him. He was very soft spoken, almost timid whenever socializing. She wondered if this class would be able to help him out of his shell; she would definitely try to if he allowed her to. She managed to pick up the gist of his 'Surge' quirk, taking a moment to really think about it. It was pretty unique in its own way, allowing him to travel through electrical currents practically made him untouchable in that duration. Finally, her brain clicked, "ah," she pressed her right fist on top of her left palm in a 'eureka' fashion. "If you can pass through electronics, then you can probably hack too, right? Like corrupt data or...or short circuit servers! That'd be really useful for recon or intelligence." With more thought, the quirk definitely sounded useful in its own way. Naho could probably cause a nuclear plant meltdown or collapse the entire grid if he wanted to. To be able to attack without being physically seen was pretty neat. Though, Kaiyo couldn't help but wonder how he would fair with class challenges that required physical combat. Maybe he could gather intel through security cameras, but to be thrown into a one on one with no surroundings, it sounded like he was pretty much done for. 'He would be a trump card in special cases.'

Kaiyo turned her attention back to the other male, a little surprised that he gave her a decent response. She was very happy about it, but still a bit surprised given his attitude a few minutes ago. 'Yudai, On Ji, Naho.' She made an effort to memorize the names of her classmates. Was it appropriate to give them nicknames? Maybe once they get closer she could give them cute nicknames. Yudai's quirk sounded pretty strong, or at least it meant he could take a hit and give it back no problem. Though by the sound of it, it was only limited to physical attacks. Students with ranged quirks definitely had the upper hand on him but that was something to improve upon throughout the year. After his little outburst she thought about her next words carefully. Naho was like a timid turtle, not wanting to come out of his shell. Yudai, however, was like a feral cat, ready to claw and bat at any hand trying to pet him. It was a good thing Kaiyo spent her time volunteering at an animal shelter, she knew how to tame feral cats: with love and patience. "That sounds incredibly strong, Yudai. Can't wait to see it in action!" She smiled before turning her attention back to On Ji and Naho.

"What do you guys think about the challenges the school is implementing?" Kaiyo was referring to what the Headmaster had explained earlier at the start of the class. She hoped the tasks they would receive weren't too difficult. She enjoyed a challenge, no doubt about it, but having to complete missions on top of hero coursework sounded like a good combination to burn out a few students. "I like the idea, it would definitely bring us closer together as a class." Kaiyo had only interacted with a handful of the class after all. There was Jin Woo, a little strict with rules but incredibly strong with his quirk. Hitodama, the convenience store thief, who showed a really interesting quirk which led her to believe that's how he got into the knack for thievery. On Ji and Naho both had quirks with a lot of potential but just needed to develop some confidence to go along with it. Yudai, angry but cute with a strong quirk as well. There was also the boy that called her delicate. From the looks of it, he was capable of creating some form of hands to lift stuff - in this case a poor girl. Kaiyo looked in his direction, regretting not learning his name yet but the water bottle incident happened so suddenly that she didn't get a chance to. It seemed he was looking in her direction anyways, listening in on the conversation ever since Naho spoke up. She offered him another smile and a small wave.

Taiyou Academy - Third Floor - Homeroom Class

Excited & slightly nervous!

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

Peach Tea Peach Tea | Interacted with On Ji
poi poi | Interacted with Naho
Slav Slav | Interacted with Yudai
San San | Waved at Hajiro
coded by natasha.

Tsukino would call it now; these children were going to kill her before the end of the first year. First on a mental and emotional level, grinding down her IQ and will to walk among them from their severe lack of common sense and self preservation, and then on a literal level when they started an all-out war between themselves.

Mr. Tall, Dark, & Angry hadn't taken the opportunity to smack Kishiko, but had merely flicked her and sat back down. He did, however, return Tsukino's glare as he did so, so despite his statement that he had "more dignity than that" to Kishiko— or "Blueberry," as he called her, another possible hint to her quirk though perhaps because of her eyes or some other reason—he may only have avoided it because he knew someone was prepared to fly off on him for it.

Aww," Kishiko whined, apparently disappointed in the lack of violence coming her way, "can’t you just close your eyes and pretend I'm a boy?" She waited a moment but, as the guy did not attack her (Tsukino did not let up on the intensity of her glare), gave in. “Fineee but I’ll have you know that I could’ve EASILY taken it! And also, it’s Captain Blueberry to you.

Captain Blueberry. Her hero name? Did she… control blueberries?

Tsukino had seen and been on the receiving end of a lot of creatively used, seemingly weak and "silly" quirks, so if so, she wouldn't let it cause her to underestimate the other girl. She could think already of five ugly ways it could be used to kill people, and that was without breaking a sweat.

Kishiko turned in her seat and apparently caught sight of Tsukino. “There you are Tsuki," she said, "for a moment there I thought you were about to pick a fight with Jin. I would’ve totes had your ba-

She paused and looked over at Tall Dark & Angry, obviously noting the staring contest that had been going on to either side of her. Tsukino hadn't meant to prolong it so much, but neither did she want to appear weak and be the first to break eye contact, so they were at an impasse.

It was broken by a voice that was growing all too familiar. “Ne, ne! You’re not gonna do it? You’re not gonna do it?” Shorty asked, tugging on Tall Dark's sleeve. "If you’re not gonna do it, then, you know, you could hire a villain to do it instead. Or, you could just kill her, but that wouldn’t be very hero-like of you, and since she’s also my subordinate, I’d have to kill you afterwards…"

And that would have been bad enough, but Kishiko actually brightened at the suggestion. “Duuuuuuuude," she said as Shorty rambled off into mumbling, "that’s perfect! Ryu you can keep your dignity AND get your revenge both at the same time if you hire Hitodama to punch me!”

Tsukino face-palmed. She couldn't help it. If she didn't find some physical release for her frustration, she might explode. Fortunately there was still no hitting or killing (as of yet), as Shorty insisted his "underlings" introduce themselves.

Oh my bad," Kishiko said, "Kishiko Shinohara is my name, beating shit up is my game. My friend here calls me his pwecious wittle Blueberry though.” She motioned to Tall Dark— Ryu?, and Tsukino relaxed a fraction. If they were friends, threats of violence could all be part of friendly banter with no real weight of harm or danger behind them. Of course, Kishiko could just be considering him a friend within the few (violence-charged) moments she had known him, which could prove problematic.

Tsukino really did not want a revolving door of desk neighbors. Or classmates. And child death was not the most fun thing to see, anyway.

On the positive side, Kishiko had revealed her surname, Shinohara, which felt far less uncomfortably personal to use. Tsukino repeated it mentally several times to commit it to memory.

"Why Blueberry?" she asked, continuing her attempts from what felt like so long ago to probe for details about the quirks and threat levels of the people around her. "That your quirk?"

Mentioned:
poi poi
Interactions:
Britt-21 Britt-21
Servant Servant

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1597518580098.png

Ryu's staring contest with Tsukino had ended shortly as Monkey rushed up to him, tugging his sleeve and trying to pull him down. Of course, the tall male didn't take kindly to this since the sleeve he was tugging was on the arm that he purposely had bandaged. His odd-colored eyes shifted down to him and listened quietly. Monkey was taunting him, claiming him as a underling, as well as threatening him. This kid really was asking for enemies, wasn't he? He was playing with a fire that he was sure to get burned by. Ryu shifted his eyes back to Kishiko as she said that he could use Monkey for the revenge and proceeded to put words into his mouth by claiming he said that she was 'his pwecious wittle Blueberry'. I'm not going to even bother correcting her. he thought before looking back at Monkey, a look on his face clearly not welcoming. His voice was still low, a bit rough, but loud enough to hear for those close enough "Kishiko, I'm not going to hit you, either by my own hands or a third party." he was 100% certain on that alone. While his eyes stayed locked on Monkey, he spoke again "If you claim to be a villain, Monkey, then maybe I should get rid of you here and now." he threatened, but he had yet to use his quirk. Ryu leaned down, closer to Monkey's face (Not kissing distance you fools, its a good distance), though if he was perceptive enough, he'd see the haze going on between their faces.

The tall teen wasn't going to hesitate to explode both their faces. "You put me underneath your power, but I'm here to become a hero, to wipe out those like you." his head tilted slightly, his earring dangling while his hands were in his coat pockets "You also thought it was a good idea to threaten me with weak words. It's obvious you don't know who you're talking to." granted, Ryu didn't know much about the kid either, but he was so careless that it made it too easy to knock him down. Lifting his right hand, he grabbed the smaller boy's wrist that had still been on his sleeve and pulled him, moving just out of the way so he stumbled past him "I think you should be underneath me." he said, following the smaller boy, pushing him right past Chika and Hitoshi and into the back wall, his taller frame almost blocking Monkey's frame as his wrapped arm pressed on the wall above him while the other still hung in his jacket. A large space between the two, though what was between them was a haze ready to be lit by one snap of his fingers "With the way you act and talk, I think I'm far suitable for a Villain." this poor boy was getting a side of Ryu that usually was only caused by rain. There was no way that the larger teen cared about how any of this looked to others.

The wrapped arm had his hand balled in a fist, a haze moving around it, indicating he was activating his quirk. But had yet to ignite it. "You're too flashy, too loud, and incapable of going under the radar." the expression upon his face turned a little dark...or maybe that was just cause of the scar. Either way, he was radiating power, authority, and a 'im not gonna deal with this shit' aura. The hand in his pocket pulled out and lifted to cup the smaller boy's chin "I could put you in your place, but this class wouldn't live to see it..." His fingers on the bandaged hand began to flex, though had yet to ignite the haze that was going on in between Himself and Monkey. When he had nothing else to say, he pulled away, the haze disappearing as he turned his back to the smaller boy "I'm not going to deal with this today. I'm not in the mood." he muttered, some of his face hiding behind that scarf of his. Ryu then went back to his seat and sat down, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. Regardless of the scene he caused, he would hope that Monkey would stop now. Or if he fueled the fire. It had to rain on the first day... Rain always has me acting weird...

Mentioned: poi poi Nano Nano afterrain afterrain
Interacted: Servant Servant poi poi

Last edited:
Angeni

Oh!

I stared captivated at the greenish semi-solid mass in front of me. it looked so...squishy. Hesitantly I reached a finger out to poke the gel, idly wondering if it was as cool and smooth as some of the slime I used to play with as a child. I gave the gel a tentative stroke, a delighted hum slipping past my lips as I dis so.
It was so smooth, so...relaxing. I cast a hesitant glance up at the owner of adorable mass of gel.
Would she let me...hold it??

Is it rude to ask to hold someones quirk? what was the proper response to her showing me her quirk? hghmmm
My brows furrowed subconsciously as I thought my response over. My slim fingers slowly scooped up the gel and toyed with it. I tried to keep my eyes from darting back and forth from her face to the gel.
My red eyes are ugly. Everyone thinks so. So it would be best if I didn't stare at her with them. Lest I scare her away, with their strangeness.
I let out a distracted hum as She introduced herself to others, and took delight in squishing it between my fingers; enjoying the feeling of something so malleable spreading over my skin. It soothed the rattled nerves from the sudden use of aggressive quirk use. I gave it hard squeeze and slowly brought the squishy up to my face. My eyes cast up to catch her reaction, and I tore them away hurriedly.
This...is ok right..? it feels nice. It feels really nice. very smooth and squishy.
The Gel felt cool against my warm cheek and I unconsciously let out a pleased chirp as I squished it against my face.
This was her quirk? I loved it. It was malleable, and squishy and very soothing and she could call on it at anytime! And she...and she was talking to me!
My eyes snapped open and I blinked rapidly and cast another searching glance at her face before yanking my eyes away and back to the gel orb in my clutch.
She...showed me her quirk. So...manners say I should show her mine right? But...what if she thinks it's evil? What if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore because of it?
Do I...care if she doesn't talk to me? I...

I glared slightly at my long fingers. Torn in my decision and weak emotions fighting the apathy that encompassed my mind.
I...don't know if I care or not. But...
I gave the rubbery Gelly ball another squeeze and a new sense of calm eased over my tangled thoughts.
....I did like her quirk, And that's close enough to liking her right?
nodding sharply, I pulled a roll up reflector from my bag; one of the smaller ones about the length of my forearm.

Taking a deep breath, I unrolled it and watched my reflection shine back at me. i could feel the blanket of apathy wrap around my mind; bringing a cool icy chill and the hints of fog. Gripping the gel, I gave it one more hard squeeze.
"My quirk is...Mirror Skip. I...I can make dimensions...sort of....I can just- I well, it's like...um...just look okey?"

Carefully I slipped the gel up against the mirror, and then I pushed. My mind fogged, an Icy numbness shrouding it , threatening to envelope it- to consume my very thoughts--
"Do not go Gentle into that goodnight.'
I breathed in. I breathed out. And I let go.
The Gel slipped through the mirror and I felt it sink into a pocket space. could feel it slowly begin to loose it's energy and color. dimly I knew I should be feeling something about this particular gel...I liked it...Didn't I?
afterrain afterrain

A single word was spoken by the bright yellow haired girl, her accent easily pegging her as from the ‘Down Under’ area, but it was enough for Jin. Even that flat stare meant to chase people away did not bother him, but he had nothing else he wished to say to her, so he would end conversation with her as smoothly as he could. ”Thank you, Alexis.” A slight bow of respect, then Jin would turn on his heel and begin moving away from her in search of his next target, his brown eyes lighting on a young man with feline features. That was the next target, another unknown who would rather sleep the day away or daze off than participate in the classroom activity. Pulling out his smartphone, he would type the name of the previous girl to his contact, then put it away right before he reached the desk.

His eyes traveled to the back of the classroom, a strange place to be sure, and the area where that villain was pestering others. Currently, it seemed that he was being pressed against a wall by the tall boy named Ryu, was uncomfortably close face to face with the boy Hitodama. He was certainly not going to stop it since he didn't wanna be seen as a villain for stopping young love. For some reason though, he had heard this just before he had left Alexis to her own devices yet again, the girl with the blue hair was asking to be struck very adamantly. Probably some kinda masochist. Turning away from looking at them, he merely shook his head at them, making a mental note that the back of the room seemed to be nothing but delinquents. Just what the hell kind of school was this anyway? He was not in need of reform, so why did it feel like he was in some type of reform school. A sizable amount of the students he had looked up even had criminal records already. This was ludicrous, but he kept on task instead of worrying over it, because there simply would be the next four years to think about it.

Jin stood before the desk of the boy, looking down at the obviously taller classmate, who displayed cat ears no less and a tail. Unsure of whether he was checked in or not, Jin opted to knock on the desk of the cat boy twice in order to get his attention, waiting until he had it to speak, or knocking again if he did not get that attention and then waiting for that attention. Once he had it, he would speak to the boy, quick and to the point like with Alexis previously. ”Hey, just coming by to make sure you aren’t being left out of the task given by the teacher of meeting someone in class.” Jin smiled warmly at the boy, holding out his hand for a shake, much like he had before. [color=990000]”I’m Sung Jin-Woo, sorry about the disturbance earlier, I let my emotions run away with me,”[/color] he would let out a nervous laugh, ”Anyway, what’s your name?” After a little bit, or after his hand was shook, he would bring his hand back to his side.

Last edited:
inertia.
..━━━━

...mood
...playful

...location
...32nd classroom

...company
...kishiko
... Servant Servant
...ryunosuke
... Britt-21 Britt-21

...mentions
...tsukino
... afterrain afterrain

hitodama
maneki

“Duuuuuuuude, that’s perfect! Ryu you can keep your dignity AND get your revenge both at the same time if you hire Hitodama to punch me!” Hitodama nodded like an excited child upon hearing what the girl, who he now knew to be Kishiko, said. She totally understood his drift! He began to think about how to further go into his proposition. Maybe I can charge him six― no, ten-thousand yen! That sounds about ri―

“Why Blueberry? That your quirk?” The red-haired male looked over in Danger-chan’s direction. Aha! She must’ve followed him there. After all, she was officially his subordinate, now.

"Kishiko, I'm not going to hit you, either by my own hands or a third party." Jeez, how boring, thought Hitodama, letting an exasperated groan escape his lips. With his dual-colored eyes still being trained on Hitodama’s figure, the taller male continued. "If you claim to be a villain, Monkey, then maybe I should get rid of you here and now." At this point, their faces were a close distance apart, and the annoyance radiating off of him became increasingly apparent ― not that Hitodama really cared, or noticed, for that matter. He simply stared at the boy in front of him as he kept talking.

"You put me underneath your power, but I'm here to become a hero, to wipe out those like you... You also thought it was a good idea to threaten me with weak words. It's obvious you don't know who you're talking to." Upon hearing these words, Hitodama’s head cocked to the side slightly in questioning. Weak words? he thought, I don’t think my words were weak!

“I don’t know who I’m talking to? I’m talking to you, obv― ne, wait, what are you doing?”

Hitodama’s question was cut short when he suddenly found himself being pushed into the back wall of the classroom, the two-tone-haired male towering over his much smaller frame. "I think you should be underneath me." With that, he felt his back hit the wall behind him, and a certain wrapped arm was pressed up against the same surface as if its owner was attempting to corner their prey. "With the way you act and talk, I think I'm far suitable for a Villain."

Rather than paying attention to the male’s words, Hitodama started to focus on something even more worth noting ― the unnatural haze that began to form in the air between the two. Was it his quirk? Hitodama’s lips tugged up into a smug smirk at the thought. Not even fifteen minutes had passed of everyone mingling and yet, somehow, he’d managed to get two people to use their quirks on him in retaliation (granted, the second wasn’t actually set off). "You're too flashy, too loud, and incapable of going under the radar."

A short, complacent laugh forced its way out from Hitodama immediately after he heard what was said. “Ah~ha-ha! Well, it’d be a shame if you were to die by my hand even after all that―!”

"I could put you in your place, but this class wouldn't live to see it..." The taller boy pulled his pocketed hand from out of his pocket and brought it up to cup Hitodama’s chin, and for a brief moment, his mind blanked (also, he swore he could hear a camera going off?). Huh. Was it happening? The first epic battle between hero and villain? The clash of the century?? Alrig―

"I'm not going to deal with this today. I'm not in the mood."

What?

Wait, where is he going?

“Why not? Is it because you’re too sca~red? Hitodama trailed behind the scarved male, a nonchalant expression plastered onto his features. “It’s okay―Of course you’d be scared of a dangerous villain like me.”

──── ✦

Kishiko Shinohara

1597644790331.png "Kishiko, I'm not going to hit you, either by my own hands or a third party." The party pooper had spoken. With a distraught "Aaaagh..." Kishiko's head surrendered itself to gravity and lightly smacked itself against her own desk, all this pent up energy and no outlet to release it through was absolutely taxing. As a result of the sheer boredom she was experiencing for a short-lived moment Kishi let her imagination run wild with possible battle scenarios, possible new moves with their respective names and even theorizing on what her classmate's quirks were like. The one that had truly caught her attention was the pink haired girl from before whose name was...Ayeno? Mayo? Oh right, Ayano. Kishi had barely been able to catch her name through all of the social buzz that filled the classroom. She was definitely the most enigmatic figure of them all, even more so than some of the other more conventionally intimidating looking students. Her quirk was on Kishi's top priority when it came to finding more about them, that innocent and sweet look of hers must be a mask to hide the beast within. But what could it be? Perhaps a vampiric quirk that drew people in with her cutesy look only to clamp down around the victim's neck when they least expected it. Or maybe this was an appearance altering quirk that hid a crinkled old hag behind an adorable facade. Further theorisation will have to be postponed though, as Tsukino was about to kick the hornet's nest.

"Why Blueberry? That your quirk?" Tsukino would soon find out why curiosity always kills the cat. Kishi's head shot up from its bent sulking position, giving off a look of pure unbridled motivation. Without warning Kishiko shot up from her seat, her eyes fixated on the purple haired girl. "Oooh since you are asking, let me give you a firsthand experience on what my quirk does." Before she could do anything however a commotion of massive proportions had taken place behind her back. The scene was a shocking one, it appeared that out of nowhere Ryu had rushed Hitodama down, pushing him all the way to the back of the classroom. Kishi lacked any sort of context to the confrontation as both her daydreaming period and the current built up distance made it near impossible to properly listen to anything that was being said. Despite liking both guys on an almost equal level Kishiko made no efforts to stop this conflict, as a matter of fact she was quite interested in watching it as it may result in the proper display of Ryu's quirk, surely it wasn't just an all-powerful flick, or maybe that of a third party attempting to stop them. Yet it would seem that would not come to pass as finally Ryu pulled away from Hitodama, another potential fight turning out to be a dud. She was sort of glad that this would-be altercation cooled off before reaching its boiling point though, Kishiko wouldn't draw much joy from watching either of them getting seriously hurt, Tsukino being included in this feeling. Hitodama's final tease did get a chuckle out of Kishi, this shorty was just asking for trouble.

Now that the resolution had been brought about (For now) Kishiko had more pressing matters to attend to, showing off her quirk. She turned back towards Tsukino, ready to present a proper display of her own power, but perhaps a firsthand experience would make it harder for the purple haired girl to properly appreciate it. Ryu was another option she had considered, but the massive height difference would prove difficult to manage, unless she handled him as if he were her anchor. Finally there was Hitodama, while his physique crossed all the checkboxes for ease of carrying the biggest issue stemmed from his teleportation quirk, meaning he could easily slip away before the showcase had even began. Decisions, decisions, decisions...Oh, of course! Without uttering another word Kishiko walked past Tsukino and placed herself right behind her new victim.

"Hello! Ayano was it? Thank you sooooo much for the help!" And with those words uttered her fate was sealed. All of a sudden Kishiko had both of her hands slipping right underneath the girl's armpits before immediately thrusting her into the air, holding her up with absolute ease. It looked like a scene right out of the Lion King. With Ayano still being held up Kishiko turned towards Tsukino and began her explanation: "My quirk is basically a massive boost to strength and durability that lasts as long as I stay hydrated, the current maximum I can carry is around 5 tons, though I can only do so for less than a 30 seconds. Oh, it also comes with the nifty little trick of allowing me to breath underwater! Pretty neat, isn't it?" Kishiko's words practically oozed with pride, she showed no hesitation in both displaying and explaining her quirk in such an open manner, an attitude she wished more people in her class would display. While Kishiko's choice for picking Ayano was based on her lower height it also came from a place of curiosity as she was interested in potentially witnessing the pink haired girl utilizing her own quirk to free herself from the situation.
( Pyosimros Pyosimros Britt-21 Britt-21 afterrain afterrain poi poi )

Hitoshi Ishida
Hitoshi paused for a moment feeling a bit caught off guard about Chika’s statement. He had forgotten all about Hasami-Sensei loaming in the front of the classroom, most likely assessing the situation, gathering information about the students. A hefty sigh escaped his lips as his focus shifted back towards Chika for a moment taking her thesis into consideration. “You might be right.” His mind began to race of possible situation that could be transpiring.

“I think Hasami-Sensai is trying to get an idea how we interact with one another with little to no supervision. And if I was a betting man, I would say it’s going poorly in our favor. No doubt in my mind that this interaction is going to lead to our punishment for our first mission. Meaning a strong team building exercise is coming our way.” His attention drifted towards the front of the classroom wearing an inquisitive look upon his face. His eyes trained on Hasami-Sensai for a second, trying to read her, hoping to find out valuable information on what she is thinking? what’s her thoughts on the class? What kind of man is she interested in? He remained motionless for a moment, pondering deeply about Hasami-Sensai take on this situation unfolding in her class. Clearly there had to be a motive behind all this as she watched from the sideline as this madness continues. As his thoughts continued to race back and forth about the situation and the upcoming mission. As thoughts started to deepen further about the situation, his concentration was broken, snapping him back to reality as the situation in the class began to escalate once again.

Hitoshi observed in silence as the self-proclaimed villain, Hitodama, had made his way to this corner of the classroom. No doubt here to cause trouble for the quieter side of the class. Wordlessly he watched the situation unravel before him, Hitodama had began to banter on about being a villain for hire and would be willing to assist Ryunosuke with his situation with Tuskino. Unfortunately, it didn’t seem that Hitodama assistance was taken kindly. Ryunosuke seemed to have gotten recently annoyed with everything going on around him and this latest incident might have broken the camels back. Hitoshi snapped his attention towards Chika feeling this situation was about to take a turn for the worse. As long as they didn’t bring the party over here, he wouldn’t have to intervene. Ironically, as those thought came across his mind Hitodama was pushed back between him and Chika.

“Oh! Look at that the party came to us.” He spat out as he rubbed the temple of his forehead with his thumb. Rising from his seat to get away from the potential carnage he stood firmly in place with his hand open ready to grab the first one to throw the punch. Silently he watched the situation play out as Ryunosuke reached forward to cup Hitodama chin with his hand. His mind fluttered back to parts in his book that he had read early this morning. It was amazing he didn’t even have to read that section of the book now to get to the action seen. Out of nervousness he quickly placed his hand over his mouth, fake coughing into it to fight off the redness from his face.

“Can you guys take that shit somewhere and away from.… us...Huh?” His voice trailed off as his attention was stolen away to the girl in front of them. It seemed she wanted to display to other classmates her quirk ability, by lifting another student up into the air. Hitoshi paused for a moment, straight face, he lifted his glasses to his brow rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“I have a feeling our first mission is going to be painful.”

Roulette
Mayuzumi Yukiri
Every step forward echoes a sigh.
Though his head was bent down and his eyes were closed, Yukiri’s ears occasionally moved in accordance with the various noises around him. Still, he was reluctant to raise his head when someone—most likely his deskmate—rapped on his desk twice to catch his attention. Upon his classmate’s third knock, Yukiri gave up all hopes of the person moving along and reluctantly raised his head and stood up to face the interloper between him and his rest.

It was the tall boy who had confronted the self-proclaimed villain.

When he introduced himself as Sung Jin-woo, Yukiri eyed his outstretched hand warily. After a half minute of deliberation, he finally reached out to reciprocate the handshake. The shake hardly lasted for more than a second, and Yukiri retracted his hand quickly, as if he had just touched fire. However, his actions were not out of disdain towards his classmate but rather towards his own habit of spreading misfortune. After all, Jin-woo seemed polite and reasonable enough. He had gotten angry and caused a bit of a commotion before, but everyone had their reverse scale.

“Mayuzumi Yukiri,”
he said, forgoing a smile unlike Jin-woo who wore a warm one rather perfectly. Instead, he lifted his gaze to briefly look up at the lighting fixture above which had creaked and trembled ominously once or twice throughout their exchange. Feeling a chill, Yukiri looked back at his classmate and urged him to move on in his usual awkward wording.

“The classroom isn’t a good place to converse. It’s best to stay away from me,”
he warned, wearing a grim expression as he had just come back from a funeral.

True to Yukiri's fears, the ceiling light he had been eyeing detached from its fixtures with a harsh screech of metal. In a practiced fashion, Yukiri kicked his chair behind him and roughly pulled his desk back with him, allowing the light to crash down on the empty floor space between him and Jin-woo, should the other boy choose not to take action. Though a few sparks jumped off of the light like fleas, it didn't appear that anyone or anything else in the vicinity had been damaged.

As if used to such a spectacle, Yukiri released his grip on his desk and patted down his shirt a few times to rid his apparel of any stray dust.

“Like that,”
he said blandly.
Code By Nano

Last edited:
Hoshiko clapped her hands to the side of her face and bounced slightly up and down in excitement as Angeni showed off their quirk. One moment the gel pressed up against the mirror, and the next, it went through, inside the mirror. Amazing!

"Oh, that's so cool!" she cried. "Does it work on living things? Could you go into a mirror?" Her eyes widened as a thought struck her. "Could you put me in a mirror? Oh, that'd be so cool! I've always wanted to see the other side of one!" Who hadn't, after all, considered what life might be like from the other side of the glass— what it might be like if mirrors were a whole different dimension rather than just a reflection. Hoshiko had spent considerable time as a toddler staring into one, hoping to catch her other self blink or move just a hair out of sync to prove she was truly alive. Of course, she had outgrown the attempts (mostly…), but the chance to live her childhood dream thrilled her.

"Is it like a whole other world there?" She continued rapidly, punctuating her speech with messy, wild hand flaps and gestures. "What does it feel like? Are people's reflections alive? Can I adopt my mirror twin? Can I adopt my mirror sister!? Would they talk all backwards, like—"

Oh man, I'm talking too much too fast! Hoshiko caught herself and clamped a hand over her mouth to stop the overexcited stream of words. "Sorry," she apologized sheepishly. "I'm just not used to seeing other people's quirks used so openly. They're kind of not supposed to be used much, where I'm from."

Interactions:
MidnightMoon MidnightMoon

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1597698931441.png

Ryu may have been sitting in his chair, but his ears were still on as he listened to Monkey's words. I'm not scared. he thought, turning his attention toward the window. The bottom half of his face covered by his purple scarf. I'm not scared of someone like him. I could easily blow him out of this room with my quirk. his eyes landed on the clouds outside, the rain coming down lightly as it did earlier. Back then, he wasn't scared, so what could possibly make him scared right now? Surely not Monkey. Ryu saved someone from a set of immature kids who only turned violent once off school grounds. The blade coming to contact with his skin, and most importantly over his eye. Due to the high levels of stress and strong will to protect the person he put behind him, he activated his quirk. Not only damaging property but also scaring off those who wanted to continue their assault. If he wasn't scared of a blade that could have easily killed him, then there was nothing else that could possibly scare him. Not unless it was something in specifics. Though he would much prefer to keep those thoughts away from the front of his mind and just focus on becoming a hero.

The large teen closed his eyes and leaned back against his chair, his arms still crossed as his head turned toward his desk and lowered a little. Resorting to his usual nature of just listening rather than acting. If he acted on anger alone, he could hurt the class, or worse. His quirk was a good one, but also quite dangerous in smaller spaces. Opening his eyes just slightly, he looked down at his bandaged arm, still able to recall the pain he had on that very day. A constant reminder that he was a hero. He saved a kid from getting these scars and he was the one to bear them. Regardless of the alteration of his features a bit. One of the reasons why he wanted to become a Hero in the first place. Monkey has no idea of my story. My reason for being here. If he's really here to become a Villain, then it's my job to stop one in the making. He glanced back at the smaller male, though he said nothing as he stared at him. His expression the same as always Consider this war then, Monkey. he thought and glanced at his "pwecious wittle Blueberry" as Kishiko liked to put it. Seeing her holding another Pink-Haired student up like the cub from Lion King. That would explain why her kick was so strong, her strength seemed like it was heightened throughout her body. For a small girl, she could probably pack quite the punch.

There was a slight tug in the corner of his lips, but he was able to counter it, refraining from a smile making its way onto his face. He was simply amused at the fact that someone so small can lift another with ease. Those eyes shifted to the front of the class where a light fixture collapsed in front of a student and Jin. He blinked for a few moments and lifted his gaze to the ceiling where it had come from. Clearly some repairs have to be made. that was dangerous. It could have hit the guy sitting there if he didn't move. In a way, he was wondering when they'd be able to get out of the room. At this rate it was becoming stuffy with too many things going on and it was driving him a little stir crazy. Maybe he should have pretended he was sick and stayed in his dorm... We have a lot to do today probably...

Mentioned: poi poi Servant Servant Nano Nano
Interacted: None

npcs:hasami enkei

location one of the many taiyou fields
tags ... everyone

Watching the interactions pan out between the students was an… interesting experience, to say the least, but based off of the other classes she taught, none of what happened could be considered ‘off-landish’ in Enkei’s eyes. From (in her opinion) silly villainous ramblings to people using their quirks, a lot had transpired over the past few minutes, and she was able to get a good grasp on who exactly her students were. Taking a single glance at the clock, she took note that there were only two minutes left of homeroom, and thus decided to finally inject herself into the commotion that was the 32nd class.

“Alright ~! Homeroom’s almost over,” Enkei piped up, a closed eyed smile ever present on her features as she calmly made her way to the center of the front of the room. Her voice was soft as per usual, yet somehow, there was a feeling of assertion in the air around her. “Since some people seemed to do more than they probably should’ve, I hope you all got to create good first impressions!” As those words left her mouth, she subtly eyed several people in specific looking at you, people who decided to use their quirks.

“Since next period is Combat, I’ll go ahead and explain what we’re going to do!” She gently waved a piece of paper around, which looked like she had written something down on it. “With it being the first day and all, I thought we could gauge everyone’s current combat ability with some simple 2v2 sparring! Not only will it help me see where you guys are struggling, it’ll be a good chance to practice working with someone you’re not used to working with, as unforeseen team-ups will happen quite frequently during your career as a hero.”

Suddenly, she reached behind the podium and pulled out an extra gym uniform to hold up. “We’ll be going outside for this, so lets change into our athletic wear and meet up, yeah? I’ll explain more about what’s going to happen when we’re there!”

timeskip :: 2nd period!

Currently, everyone stood in a large, but simple field ― it was spacious, the ground being mostly dirt and gravel, while there were a few trees and large rocks scattered about the place. There was more than enough room for multiple matches to happen at the same time without any of them interfering with each other, and there was a space on somewhat higher ground where Enkei could oversee everything clearly.

The young woman looked up at the sky for a brief moment, mouth in an ‘o’ shape. “Seems we got lucky! It just stopped raining,” she commented, before continuing back to the subject at hand. “Like I said, you all will be split into pairs, and 2v2 sparring matches will happen all throughout this big, boring field. The winners of each match will be determined by if a team manages to detain both students of the opposition for five seconds! This doesn’t mean that both need to be apprehended at the same time, so do what you want with that information.

Once a match has finished, both teams will rotate and compete with the next pair. It may get exhausting for some of you, but do try your best ~! Also, I don’t think I need to say this, but you guys are allowed to use your quirks!”
Finally, she moved onto what was on the paper. “On here, I have the teams paired off already! On team one…”

She proceeded to list off the pairings and the first round matchups. “Now, meet up with your partner and opponents, and find a spot far enough away to start your sparring. I’ll be watching from up here, so I’ll be able to stop any matches that I deem to be getting out of hand ~!”

ooc: just a few things about this: if we want to get through this part efficiently, then ooc communication about this part will be pretty important, and ideally, people would agree on a match outcome before it ends. as this is a pvp segment, i'll be keeping an extra close eye on how things transpire ic!

also, if people want to request a change in partners/opponents due to activity concerns (i tried to make pairings based on this, but i could've made an error since they are still mostly randomized), please make sure to bring it up. i'll do what i can do make sure this part progresses smoothly. ^ ^

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1597761952095.png

Homeroom couldn't have ended sooner. He was glad that Ms Hasami had spoke up. Quietly he listened, looking up toward her. Apparently next period was Combat, a 2v2 match that he didn't seem too bothered by, but he knew his explosions were going to cause damage. As long as the teacher knew that, he really didn't care what would happen during the combat training. Once she dismissed them to go get changed, Ryu was one of the few first to get up and walk out to go change into the gym wear they provided. He left both his scarf and his coat with his normal school uniform and went outside with the teacher just like the others had. The rain had stopped, luckily. His own eyes shifted to the sky, looking at the lighter clouds that scattered the skies. Thank God it stopped raining... that would mean he wouldn't be sluggish as much anymore. Those hues shifted back down, looking at the ground and gently kicking it to see if he could kick up dust, which he couldn't due to the rain dampening the top layer That would have been a good distraction for my opponent. Maybe the more we fight, we can kick up the dry gravel and dirt somehow. even though he doubted that idea. Looking over the other students, he knew this was going to be chaos within seconds.

His name was called and was told he was paired with Yukiri, looking over for said-person. As soon as the tall teen had caught sight of the other, Ryu approached him, no fucks given as he spoke in his usual soft and low tone "Yukiri." he said with certainty, seeing his reaction and knowing he definitely pinpointed the right guy. "I'm Ryu. Your partner." he declared before looking at the rest of the students and watching them pair up as well. Man, Ryu didn't talk much and since it wasn't raining, he could relax, calm down and just enjoy the sparring that was about to take place. Which meant words were going to be smaller, shorter even. "My Quirk is flashbang... Explosives." he simply said, though not looking at the male as he studied the pairs. I know what Kishiko can do, same with Jin, Chika I already knew about. he was starting to go over who he actually knew by quirks.

Mentioned: MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Jenzo Jenzo Nano Nano Servant Servant MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
Interacted: Nano Nano

54356.jpg

Two blinks were afforded to the falling light fixture that was fairly firm previously, the cat-like boy moving back in time just as it fell between them, landing where Yukiri had been, filling the air with the sound of crunching metal and the sparkle of shorting electricity, not to mention a bit of glass as well. ”Odd…” It was the only word he could get out before Hasami Enkei piped up. Jin moved back to his seat as the homeroom teacher finally interjected at the last two minutes of class, cutting through the madness like a hot knife through butter, and it looked like she was eyeing specifically those who had used their quirks as she made her address. That wasn’t exactly a friendly look. He only slightly frowned at the look, but otherwise kept his face straight while he awaited the rest of the announcements from Hasami-sensei. She would proceed to inform them that she would be the teacher for the next class as well, that they were to be doing combat training, and that they would be changing into a school gym uniform that reminded him of the physical training outfit his father would make him wear. Two versus two matches in rotation, meaning we will all fight each other eventually, starting at peak and finishing with exhaustion. Hm. This means the quicker I can finish a match, the more energy I will have for the next. Or if I can exhaust my own opponent, although I don’t know how viable an option that might be for some of them.

Changed into the gym uniform, they all stepped outside into a field, wide, with few trees and absolutely nothing electronic in their environment. Not even a power line. His eyes alighted on Naho once the list was given, the odd boy from before with a quirk dependent on electronics, and he quirked a single eyebrow. Not even a single idea presented itself on how he was going to make the boy useful in a fight against people. That thought was destroyed soon enough. Hm. That will make it tougher. Not to mention that their opponents would be rather tough as well, from the little bits he had heard in class and saw. They still had a bit of a jump on him in terms of quirks, but not by much, as they had not experienced his full power, but he had displayed it too early. Golden eyes watched Kaiyo and Hoshiko, the two that they would fight first, knowing that it would almost assuredly be two vs one instead of two vs two. They were going to need a plan.

Making his way over to his partner, Jin stood before the boy and looked down on at him, although at his height he did not have a choice but to loom. ”Naho, correct,” he asked the boy, ”So there are exactly zero outer area electronics for your quirk. I heard about it in class. We will need to find a way to utilize you in these fights, since you are going to be at such a disadvantage.” Tapping his chin with his right index finger, left hand in his pocket, he cocked his head a little to the side and looked up at the now clear sky thoughtfully. An idea came to him then, one that he would have to state quickly, otherwise it would be discovered. ”I don’t know how powerful they are, only a general idea of their quirks. Hoshiko is probably the weaker of the two considering the quirk names, but that is just assumption. You’ll need to keep Kaiyo busy while I deal with Hoshiko. Give me your phone at the start of the match and jump in it, I’ll get you to Kaiyo, then you do whatever you gotta do to keep her busy for a few seconds while I handle Hoshiko. Hopefully it won’t last longer than that and I’ll come relieve you.”

He was truly hoping it would work so smooth, but even the best laid plans go tits up once the actually combat begins, or so his father would say. He looked again at his opponents, noticing they were coming his way. Guess time was up.

Roulette
Mayuzumi Yukiri
Every step forward echoes a sigh.
Yukiri shuffled two extra steps away from Ryu.
“Too close,”
he mumbled with a scowl. When finally satisfied with the two meter gap, he stopped to wait patiently for a more in-depth explanation of his partner’s quirk. When none was given, the black-haired boy’s expression twisted into one of mild confusion. Were they supposed to keep their explanations short to save time? It made sense, he supposed.

“I can steal luck,”
Yukiri said. However, as soon as he said it, a feeling of unease settled in the pit of his stomach. Though there were few environmental dangers or deterrents aside from the mud and a few pebbles, his quirk’s effects were still unpredictable. On the other hand, he wasn’t sure if his quirk would be of any use at all this time around. He just hoped his partner wouldn’t mind too much.

Caving under the awkward atmosphere, Yukiri removed his gaze from Ryu and filtered through the students scattered around the field in search of Team 3. From what he could recall from the class list, one of the students on the opposing team was supposed to have pink hair?

To his dismay, there were two heads of pink wandering about the field. Hoping that he’d guessed right, Yukiri pointed towards the girl whom he assumed was Okemia and shot Ryu a questioning look for confirmation while moving towards the other duo.
Code By Nano

EP7-vZEUcAAg3Ay.jpg

Uchiyama Isamu
"Mmmmm, Okonomiyaki"

Standing with the others, Uchi stretched his muscles, enjoying the feeling of the slightly humid breeze on his arms and legs. Taking deep breaths, the boxer felt his body loosening up as his shoes gently squelched in the dirt, made slightly muddy after the light rainfall. The gym uniform felt much more comfortable than the stuffy shirts, suspenders, and school shoes he'd been imprisoned in a few minutes before. Uchi finished his stretches just as directions began to be given. As he wrapped his hands with white boxing tape, Uchi listened intently as his teacher described the task they were about to undertake. He grinned cheerfully as he deftly unraveled the tape around his knuckles and around his wrists. He almost felt like whistling. Finally, combat! Something much more thrilling than awkward icebreaker introductions. His heart began beating faster as he anticipated the chance to show his abilities. There were almost no feelings more satisfying than having a good fight. Well, opening the fridge and finding some surprise leftover food was probably one, but good fights were definitely up there. Uchi's stomach rumbled forlornly. Damn, he'd kill for some Okonomiyaki. Shaking his head to clear it, Uchi finished wrapping his hands. If they were going to end up fighting everyone, keeping up his stamina would be a serious concern. Tired or not, he'd give it his best try, no matter what.

As the pairings were listed off, Uchi excitedly looked around his milling classmates and saw his partner for the sparring session, Ayano. Uchi had a spent a night going over the class roster, so he could match names with faces and quirks, albeit roughly. He hadn't talked to her during the introductions in class, but he'd seen her bright pink hair a couple of rows over and to the front during homeroom, and she looked friendly enough. If his memory served him, her quirk allowed her to strengthen her allies; another excellent support ability. Trotting over, Uchi waved and stood up straight, standing a sizable bit taller than her. With one hand on his hip, he reached out the other for a handshake as he smiled wide enough to close his eyes. "Ayano, yeah? I'm Uchi, your sparring partner. Ready to kick up some dust?"

Pyosimros Pyosimros

npcs:neutral

location ???
tags ... everyone

With the 2v2 battles coming to an end, so did second period, and after that, normal classes ensued. Enough time had passed for the bell that signified the beginning of lunch to sound, thus releasing students out from their classes and into the cafeteria.

[ Somewhere amidst the chaos that was the morning half of the day, a student named Sophia went MIA. No one really knows where she went, but... ]

ooc: yeah... so we can try PvP later o7 for now, let's just get in those character interactions we missed out on, hm?

- for those who wrote/planned out their 2v2s, they did still happen, so you can use them for future reference.

- sophia will be put on standby and her slot will be replaced for the time being due to her player inactivity.

- any character that suffered notable injuries would have presumably gotten them healed at the nurse's office by now.

- people don't have to eat in the cafeteria; they can also opt for spending their lunch period elsewhere. they are expected to clean up after themselves and practice caution.

44fb3b6d5b7ac362fca65b220d39302f572ce899.png

Yudai Oshiro
When the lunch period finally came around, Yudai had opted out of actually eating lunch. Instead, you could find him smoking out back near the dumpsters out of the eye's of the adults. He released a large swath of smoke into the air, flicking his cigarette onto the ground. He put it out with his shoe, reaching into his pocket to grab another one. He finally managed to get some peace and quiet in the day. His classmates were fucking annoying, especially the midget called 'Tama'. He was lucky he didn't sit anywhere near that child. He retrieved another one, nonchalantly lighting it before releasing another stream of smoke.

Today wasn't a very good day for him, nothing seemed to be going his way today. Being at this school was a hassle, one he had to do for his father. His cigarette rested on the edge of his mouth as he sat against a wall, looking at his phone. It wasn't the best way to spend a lunch period, since he was actually starving. He'd just wait till they got back to their dorms before eating. School food usually sucked anyways, indulging on that would probably give you the stomach flu.

He tried to enjoy the peace and quiet, reading what garbage twitter had to offer. The last thing you probably wanted to do if you were having a bad day was look at Twitter but he decided to look at that cesspool anyways. He let out another cloud of smoke, occasionally scrolling to see a picture. He sighed as he let out another cloud of smoke into the air, putting his phone away after seeing something questionable. He'd probably smell like cigarettes when he went back to class but he really didn't care. That was not his problem and if somebody had an issue, they could bring it up to him.

Interaction: Open

Mentioned: poi poi

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

Combat class really drained her energy, both physically and mentally. She didn’t want to hurt her classmates which is why she held back in the sparring match but it also was not fun to lose on the first day. Jin’s quirk was powerful, eventually rendering both her and her teammate defenseless in the end. However, Naho surprised her the most. Kaiyo really didn’t think he would be much of use during the fight but he somehow held his own by covering her eyes mid air - that was pretty brave. The main thing she did notice was that she needed to work on her fighting technique. Her quirk was strong alone but she felt like she didn’t really know how to use it to its full potential. She supposed it was a good thing that Jin was able to finish them off quickly because it gave her a chance to observe her other classmates’ matches. Specifically On Ji and Yudai’s matches purely because she knew the basics of their quirks and wanted to see them in action. Kaiyo couldn’t necessarily wrap her head around On Ji’s quirk just yet but Yudai’s definitely was straight forward. Moreso, it seemed like he hardly relied on his quirk, dishing out regular kicks and punches in an effective manner. If she had that kind of technique in combination with her boosted strength, she probably would do much better in future matches. Kaiyo planned to ask Yudai a couple of questions about his fighting style but she never had a chance during the next class periods, she would have to wait until lunch instead.

While she wanted to converse with On Ji and make some new friends over food, Kaiyo ended up following Yudai. ‘Where is he even going?’ She was definitely not the stalkerish type but that’s what it appeared in the moment and she felt kind of weird about it. After a couple minutes of walking, she looked around at her surroundings, not seeing many students in the area. This part of the school looked like a place where most of the delinquents would go to hang out, behind the dumpsters kicking rocks. Turning the corner, she found Yudai sitting against the wall, smoking a cigarette. Her face winced slightly, obviously not a fan of the smell but she tried her best to remain polite. “Hi Yudai.” She offered him a slight wave before taking a seat next to him. “Uhm…” Kaiyo set her bag in between her legs, rummaging through her notebook and other school supplies before pulling out a plastic container. “I made brownies last night, do you want one?” She took off the lid and set it between the two. Originally, she had made them to give to newly made friends like On Ji or...maybe Naho. Yudai still counted, right?

“I watched your match during combat class - you’re incredible!” Kaiyo grinned, grabbing a brownie for herself and taking a bite. She leaned her head back against the wall, looking up at the sky. It’s hard to believe it was raining earlier as the sky was clear and sunny now. “I lost mine. Jin’s quirk is overwhelming but I managed to get a few good punches in.” Her head turned to look at Yudai, her green eyes rested on him. Despite admitting defeat, her expression remained cheerful as usual. “Anyways! I was wondering if you’d consider training me? I have all this strength with my quirk but...I don’t know how to put it to good use. You make it look so easy.”

Taiyou Academy - ??? - Somewhere behind the school?

Content & A little tired

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

poi poi | mentioned Naho
Peach Tea Peach Tea | mentioned On Ji
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal | mentioned Jin
Slav Slav | annoying tf out of Yudai probably
coded by natasha.

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1598321882027.png

Ryu couldn't remember what the hell happened on the training grounds. Simply because himself and Hitoshi had managed to knock each other out cold. However, he did remember just barely opening his eyes at some point, seeing a faint outline of a female, her hair pink and her voice very familiar to Mia's. She didn't stick around long enough and because of that, Ryu had fell back to sleep, only to be woken up by the nurse who was checking up on his injuries from earlier. Informing him that it was lunch time and all his injuries had been fully recovered. Looking over, he noticed Hitoshi in his own bed, no longer covered in wounds as well. In fact, he was cleaned up from all the dirt that they had gathered. Glancing down at himself, he noticed he was clean as well, hell, even the wrapping on his arm was replaced. After thanking the nurse, he had got up from his bed and got fully dressed. Heading out and walking down the halls, rubbing his head just a little bit I can't remember anything after smacking into Hitoshi... ah...right... They hit each other so hard that they blacked out. Because of that, we missed the rest of class and it's already lunch time. I can only imagine how the other students are going to react... the last thing he really wanted was to have any attention, but because of the massive amounts of explosions he was causing, no doubt he was able to turn some heads from the other matches.

When Ryu got to the cafeteria, he seen all the students bustling around, waiting in line, taking seats, laughing and seemingly having a good time around one another. I'll just get my food and sit outside or something. He could hide away from others and not have to deal with the stress of a loud room. Getting in line, he got his food and headed out in search for a spot that could be relaxing . In fact, that's what he found outside, a flower bed that was raised about 2 feet off the ground surrounded by brick to keep the dirt in place. So he sat on the ledge, placing his food next to him and turning so he had one leg underneath him while the other hung off the side and began to eat quietly. Listening to the sounds of...Well... Peace? It sounds better to be out here than in there...It was too loud and I just came out of the infirmity. I could get a headache... and he really didnt feel like getting one anytime soon. While eating, however, he wondered how Yukiri and Okemia were doing. After all, he was out cold and didnt get to see what happened between those two.

Mentioned: MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Jenzo Jenzo Nano Nano
Interacted:

Alexis Lykanth

Well...that could have been worse.
Alexis thought to herself as she walked into the lunchroom. Last match, she almost lost. She let her pride get in the way of their potential victory. That Chika chick... I should have known she could've handle herself. Its a hero school, dumbass! Of course she would! Her staring back at her, looking defenseless, easy to target, looked like...it was something she couldn't stand by, something that made her let down her guard enough to weaken her full power significantly. I could have beaten them, if only we had more time. If I had more time... replaying the event in her mind over and over again, she thought of the potential ways she could have won. Her against hands guy and mirror person, it was essentially almost a 2v1, so losing against 2 potential heroes would have made perfect sense, but it felt like she couldn't lose, but at the same time...she felt like she would have felt like a monster at the same time. It was a confusing feeling, Nevertheless, it was a tie, something she could accept for now with a bittersweet taste in her mouth.

It was lunch period. Finally! Something she could finally be alone in, like it always was. Well, the other times she at least had Suou, but that wasn't gonna happen in a million years, so being alone it is! Taking her lunch and sitting as far away from people as possible, but still visible to others, she ate. It was still as stale as most school lunches, but it was edible, so whatever, it was better than nothing. Chowing down her food pretty quickly, as it wasn't very impressive, she was left with nothing to do for the rest of the time she was there. This was boring. She finished eating and had nothing else to do. Drawing was starting to become stale and she didn't feel like playing on her phone because of it shite battery. Hmm...what to do... She thought. She could leave to elsewhere and not deal with get classmates entirely, but she didn't feel like it either. So, out of character for her, she decided to look at her classmates, more specifically the girls in her class. Most of the women here were definitely more than capable to handle themselves, and she liked girls like that. There was 3 girls she had her eye on. One, there was demon girl, but she had already run off with presumably retaliate punchy boi, so she was out of the question. Then there was Sailor girl. A bit wild she heard, but a looker nevertheless and her quirk wasn't half bad either. However, her pick of the day was blood weapons expert. Not only did her quirk sound dope as fuck, she was gorgeous as well, a double win in her books. A bit too much, as Alexis found herself staring at her affectionately for waaayyy too long before coming back to her senses, turning red and and distracting herself with something else. Anything else in order to not look suspicious... And failing miserably. I hope to god she didn't notice because if she did, this is gonna be an embarrassing day.

Mentioned: Chika ( Nano Nano ), Angeni ( MidnightMoon MidnightMoon ), Hajiro ( San San ), Kaiyo ( Beann Beann ), Yudai ( Slav Slav ), and Kishiko ( Servant Servant )
(Technically) Interacted: Perving on Okemia from a distance ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )

I'm sleep deprived Plz Help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back