• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 ー ᴍᴀɪɴ

EVUUUDRVAAEX4x_.jpg

Uchiyama Isamu
"Please try to save my life if I get ahead of myself, yeah?"

Things were rowdy, but not unbearably loud; a balance which was just the way Uchi liked his classrooms. It was a comfortable level of noise that afforded both comfort and discretion should either be required. Looking around the room for someone to talk to, Uchi gazed over Hitoshi's mop of brown hair and saw a girl smiling and waving at him from the corner seat. The first thing he noticed was her brown and white hair, which cascaded elegantly over her shoulders. Decorated with pink highlights, ribbons, and playful hairpins, it certainly was a bold fashion statement. And had he mentioned she was pretty? After finally deciding that she was trying to get his attention, Uchi unconsciously ran a hand over his own nonexistent haircut before blushing, grinning sheepishly, and waving back.

Before Uchi had a chance to repeat his greeting a third time, Jin's outburst reverberated around the room. Sighing in exasperation and annoyance, Uchi scrambled to keep a few pencils and pens from rolling off his desk, revealing subtle leans and imperfections in the table that Jin's gravity quirk had exacerbated. Why were people showing their quirks off now? There'd be plenty of time for that stuff later. When things settled back down to a dull roar, Uchi turned his attention back to Chika, who was finishing her introduction. Although she was still smiling, her face looked almost...frosty? Irritated almost? Although she hadn't given off an intimidating aura before, Uchi saw in her eyes the hunger of ruthless drive. It clashed quite harshly with her overall appearance. Or maybe he'd had 1 too many bananas that morning and was over-analyzing things. Yeah, it was probably that. Shrugging the feeling off, He nodded approvingly at her quirk; support heroes were as good as gold. No crime-fighting (or crime-committing) force was complete without them. The fighters and brawlers often got the spotlight, but Uchi's own father had been saved by a particularly competent support hero once. They played an unappreciated yet important role.

"The pleasure's mine, Chika. My name's Uchiyama, but you can call me Uchi. My quirk kinda revolves around me taking damage. So please, try to save my life if my ego surpasses my capabilities, yeah? I look forward to working together."

Nano Nano

Roulette
Mayuzumi Yukiri
Every step forward echoes a sigh.
Within the dark room, dimly lit only by the first rays of daylight leaking through the blinds, the light pitter patter of raindrops and the soft breathing of a sleeping figure could be heard. As if scheduled, a phone sounded two short buzzes right as the clock struck five-thirty. From under the covers, a hand reached out to grab the mobile device to read a short text and an image of a cat attached.

Claudia-chan says stay strong! ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

Though comforted by the picture of his cat back at home, mild irritation at being woken up so early caused him to throw his phone back to the side and burrow back under his covers without replying to his cousin's text. Unlike his early bird of a cousin, he was a night owl, preferring to wake up and stay up as late as possible.

A few hours later, Yukiri was standing beside his assigned seat with a look of dismay. Of all numbers, why four? As if he weren't unlucky enough.

Distinctly recalling the ominous creaking of one or two chairs as the students sat down, Yukiri paused and gave his seat a hard stare. Then, he gave the frontmost leg a sharp kick. Four seconds later, the boy’s suspicious glare loosened, and he seated himself as if he hadn’t just attempted to vandalize school property.

Having completely zoned out within the exorbitant amount of time that the homeroom teacher and headmaster took to complete their rounds of speeches, Yukiri failed to take note of any of the various conversations and introductions occurring throughout the classroom until the boy seated to his left marched—or rather floated—towards another to get in another classmate's face

Oh, please no. Don’t start fighting here, Yukiri thought while futilely attempting to flatten himself against his desk to the best of his abilities. As if not seeing the argument would resolve the issue, he flipped his head to the side, taking feigned interest in the highlights decorating the blonde hair of the neighbor to his right. However, as much as he wished to ignore the gravity man and the villain wannabe, his ear still twitched in mild irritation when he felt a light force press down his hair.

Had Haruto been here, he would have boldly called for the fighting to cease. Unfortunately, his cousin was all the way in Sapporo, and Yukiri's temperament was far from the meddlesome nature deeply ingrained in the older boy's bones. In the first place, he often found that the situation would only take a turn for the worse the moment he decided to step a foot into the matter.

Half-expecting Hasami-sensei to intervene, Yukiri lifted his head and curiously turned his gaze towards the 32nd class's teacher. Her expression remained as placid as a lake, neither showing any intentions to act nor any feelings of irritation, joy, or disappointment in her gaze. Deciding that he couldn't be bothered to decipher her intentions, he stretched lazily and nested his head back down in his arms, intending to obliviously sleep the rest of the remaining period away from the incoming mayhem.

Unfortunately, a sharp whiz and the sound of plastic hitting slate prompted Yukiri to snap his eyes back open in surprise. Based on the trajectory and context clues, he could tell that the stray bottle of water originated from the girl kneeling on the floor. Though he felt bad for the teacher (and the student whose doom was nigh depending on Hasami-sensei’s temperament), he couldn’t help but feel grateful that he was seated a few columns away from the girl. If he hadn’t, the bottle would have more than likely nailed him in the head knowing his luck.

On a more positive note, at least it didn’t.
Code By Nano

Angeni

BB547513-8E04-4D43-9F67-F6B9F8419762.png

It was so...Loud.

My focus shifted rapidly between my new very...animated classmates and their loud declarations. Krypto bite was pulled into my mouth at some point during all the yelling about Villainy and desk trotting and-
Should he...really be on the desk like that? that's a poor way to treat a desk...and what about the poor cleaners that have to scrub up his shoe marks..?! Someone should calm him down-
And suddenly I could feel the slight twist of gravity being warped as my wayward classmate was forced down back into their seat.
Unconsciously their lips turned into a small 'o' of surprise at the sudden use of her classmates quirk. A mild spike of panic flared in their system. A small strangled noise gurgled in her throat. Her hands flying up and waiving frantically in the air at the sudden change in dynamic.

Was--wa??! Are we allowed to just- just use our quirks out in the open?! like that??! What about the teacher?! Aren't they gonna like...Class control or something?! A
Ahhh! I-i don't know how to deal with this? Is this okey? Is-is this how we're supposed to act in as heroes? but...that one kid said they were a villain...so I suppose it makes sense that they were subdued but. still...
It's way to loud regardless...

Angeni shuffled lowly before quietly raising their hand to call attention to themselves.
Idly they wondered how everything had resolved into such chaos. when everything had gone rather smoothly for her this morning.
She was finally in a place where she could learn to master her quirk and use it for good. This was her chance to change everything. to be useful and...accepted.
Opening my eyes this morning, seeing the bland unfamiliar ceiling and hearing the sounds of everyone getting ready , had cause the swell of panic and gripping chaos to well up in my mind. I could feel myself start to sink inwards as a tingling feeling began building in my scalp. The tell tale sign that her quirk was activating in my hair roots is what brought me back to reality. That's right. I was in Japan, I was going to an elite school to master my quirk and I had nothing to be afraid of.
Inhaling slowly through my nose, I made to swipe a hand through my hair--
and had the hand go completely through, the familiar icy feeling of entering a mirror pocket caressed my hand instead and made to encase the rest of my arm before abruptly yanked it back.

'Still a bit frazzled then...'s
A quick rough shake of my hand started to get the feeling going as I slowly began my morning routine of warm up yoga and a quick work out.
'I think It's considered impolite to be late...or is it impolite to be to early? '
"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. "
I held a round house position and shifted as the tingle of my scalp reminded me of my wandering thoughts. Inhaling, I brought my leg back in and close to my chest as I rose onto my toes on my other leg.
" Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that good night."

I tucked my knee up close to my chest as I held my breath. Slowly I extended my leg into the air in a high kick. Breathing out I let myself slide into a smooth full split.
" Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light. "

I whispered the familiar chant as I ended my morning Katas; My body felt loose and serene, and my mind felt stable and prepared. Idly I toyed with the tips of my short hair as my eyes burned into flexed muscles of my thigh that were taught and coiled; like a cat waiting to pounce.
" Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that good night.:"

I rolled to my feet nimbly and grabbed a towel so I could start a quick shower...just in case I smelled.
'It would be bad, I think, If I came into class smelling like, BO and rose...I think, roses smell pleasant though.'
Dimly I was aware that my thoughts were drifting...but...I was sort of excited? I would be attending a school again. With other people. and they would be interacting with ME. Absentmindedly I massaged conditioner through my short roots , shivering at pleasant sensation as the suds slipped over my shoulders.
'I wonder what they will be like...I bet they're all really i smart and dedicated! or really poised and strong....hmmmm....either way...I bet they're all way more useful than I am. they probably have actual hero use quirks. hmm.'
My eyes snapped open as my fingers disappeared into the roots. I slowly slid my hand back and held it loftily in front of me. So pale...The chalky white of the tips of my fingers, a stark contrast to the warm brown of the rest of my hand. Slowly I could see color beginning to return, starting with the fleshy pink of blood flow. A sigh slipped out of my frowning lips as I curled my hand into a fist. I reached out to turn off the shower and stepped out.
'Such thoughts...are only gonna lead to despair. Do not go gentle into that goodnight, Do not go gentle into that goodnight. Today is going to be okay! Today will be okay! '

"Today...I'm going to be okay!"

~~~Present time~~

They...might be a bit different...than I imagined.
I swallowed as I tried to calm my racing heart and hide the slight shake in my hands. I took a deep breath (or multiple) and slowly brought my hands up and gave a small round of applause an tried for an open smile that came out more shaky than I had hoped for.
"Ha, Ha..G-good job..? Um...that..was a very nice introduction! Yes! Thank you for letting me know your names! and um...I'm Angeni! It will be a pleasure to work along side y'all!"

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

Just as Kaiyo had introduced herself to her deskmate on the left, the student to her right had stood up, making a loud introduction of himself to the whole class. She didn’t intend to be rude and turn away from her current conversation but her interests were piqued when Jin Woo mentioned his quirk. Was it customary to also explain one’s quirk when introducing oneself? Kaiyo made note of his name and quirk just before another loud voice boomed over the classroom. Turning her body in her seat, it was none other than the convenience store thief! He stood on top of his desk, rambling about being a supervillain followed by a mischievous laughter - the cheesy kind seen on tv. Kaiyo wasn’t as concerned with his introduction as she already knew months ago he was a bad apple, but she was concerned for his safety. It was very likely for him to fall off and hit his head!

Suddenly, a huge weight pressed down on her, causing her to slap her hands against her desk just to hold herself up. What an incredible pressure! The source was obvious as her eyes quickly darted to Jin Woo who didn’t seem affected by the atmosphere. His quirk was strong, no doubt about that. After witnessing Hitodama topple over his desk, disappear and reappear standing on the floor, the weight of the atmosphere lifted. Kaiyo let out a sigh of relief, rolling her shoulders back to stretch her strained muscles. If it wasn’t for her consistent effort on developing more physical strength, she would have instantly folded over and smacked her head on the desk.

“Jin Woo.” Her voice was gentle but held confidence. “You shouldn’t do that to your fellow classmates, you could have hurt Hitodama…” Kaiyo looked over to the short red head, he seemed fine but she didn’t want to imagine what could have happened.

“Hey what’re a bunch of delicate little girls doing at a place like this?” Another voice behind her pulled her attention away from Jin Woo and Hitodama. She twisted her body slightly more to see who spoke behind her, it was another male, one with brown hair and green eyes. Kaiyo tilted her head at his question before covering her mouth with one hand. “You think I’m delicate?” She shifted in her seat awkwardly as her cheeks flushed with red, unaware that he was purposefully insulting all the girls in the classroom. “Thank you.”

And like one chaotic event after another, a loud metallic clang made Kaiyo nearly jump out of her seat. She quickly turned back around to face the front, seeing a bright colored water bottle roll to a stop right next to their teacher. Immediately she rose to her feet and walked over to pick up the water bottle before turning back around to face the class. Her eyes set on a girl on her knees, looking directly at the water bottle she held. “Ah, are you okay?” Kaiyo asked as soon as she rushed over to the student, extending a hand to help her up.

“It would seem this corner of the class is a little more calm - well, except for the water bottle incident.” Kaiyo smiled brightly, handing the water bottle back to the girl. She looked from her to two other students that remained quiet behind her. One had really cool hair, red with a bit of blue and the other looked rather...scary looking, but that didn’t matter to Kaiyo! “I’m Aikawa Kaiyo, nice to meet all of you.”

Taiyou Academy - Third Floor - Homeroom Class

Excited & slightly nervous!

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

MajesticCoal MajesticCoal | Interacted with Jin Woo
poi poi | Interacted with Naho & Mentioned Hitodama
Insync Insync | Interacted with Hajiro
Peach Tea Peach Tea | Interacted with On Ji
Slav Slav | Interacted with Yudai
coded by natasha.

92600a5b588876c465d4954b0751296a.jpg

Yudai Oshiro
In the little time that Yudai spent in the classroom, he was already starting to question why he was here. His classmates were quite the rambunctious bunch, not knowing the saying 'use your inside voice'. He tried his best to ignore all of the introductions of the students and the arguments after but it was made impossible when he felt a force that started to push him down but Yudai resisted and continued to sit upright in his seat. His red gaze shifted to the perpetrator, the boy called Jin-woo. If his quirk had done more to Yudai, he may have actually gotten up from his seat at that point but the effects were minimal. He currently didn't want to attract attention to himself and confronting him may make the current scene worse. He was a problem that the others had to deal with.

Yudai tried to rest his head against the desk to maybe get some shut eye but the loud clanging of a water bottle made the task futile. Anger was slowly starting to build up in Yudai and he may just release it on someone.
I didn't know that I was at the fucking circus. Before Yudai could even finish his thought, the bottle was sent flying through the room into the wall. His eyes rested on the dark haired girl that sat not far from him. He clenched his hand that was wrapped in a bandage and unclenched it as a way to try and let off anger. It obviously wasn't working because Yudai has almost reached his boiling point. He was just about to get up on his feet when an overly jovial individual approached the back of the classroom and introduced herself. He was not having any of it.

His brows furrowed and his glare intensified as it was set upon the newcomer. Yudai was not in a good mood right now and he has finally reached his tipping point,
"I'd think it would best if you make your way back to the front of the classroom. I'm not exactly in the mood for the upcoming prying questions that conversations usually bring." He said bluntly continuing to clench and unclench his fist. His "peace" and "quiet" were all but gone now and his morning has been officially ruined. Yudai had more to say and there were many more unpleasantries that were unsaid, "The fact they even let in a girl like you shows how low of a bar this school has. I expected better from them but systems aren't always perfect. You could have gotten in on luck." He looked away for a second before resting his gaze on Kaiyo once again, "You look like you haven't even hurt a fly and you're expected to fight villains? You're the last person I'd rely on."

His last sentence was said with more emphasize, his rant having been unleashed on the girl. Yudai continued his fist clenching, his angry continuing to simmer. Nobody was safe from Yudai's anger, not even the goody two shoes. He kept his brow furrowed and his ruby glare set on her. Maybe the rant would be enough to scare her off but that was not likely the case. Some people were just as stubborn as himself and he knew that all to well, one of those people being his father. If Yudai's true colors didn't scare her, it was unlikely anything would. That sucked for her because his urge to punch something was increasing at a rapid rate.

Interactions: Beann Beann
Mentions: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Peach Tea Peach Tea

Jin turned to face Kaiyo, seeing her for the first time, her face in any case. She was pleasant looking, but not something that he would go for overly much, far to girly for his tastes, and she talked like a mother. He would know, his mother spoke like that as well, scolding him in almost the same manner when he would use his quirk on his older sister. She married and got the hell out of dodge, the lucky girl. Her voice was nice too, motherly, but he was not sure if that bothered him or not. She was definitely a nice girl however, with a kind face and demeanor, unlike many who experience his Gravity. I’ll need to have more control over my targets in the future, although that was not a bad test run for multiple pinpoints of gravity. ”Truth be told, Aikawa-kun,” he began, his eyes hardening as he looked back at the loudmouth still being loud about villainy and subordinates, ”It is honestly a miracle that I was able to hold back. I was definitely going to k-“

Another had approached him, striding up to him much like a man, thin as a reed with violet hair covering her right eye, the other eye a dark brown. She had called out to him a moment before that, asking in quite colorful language what he had done. Demanded it really. Now she had her hands on his desk, interrupting a pleasant scolding from Kaiyo to deliver one of her own, calling him a punk and talking down to him. Annoying. But this was his own fault and he was ready to face the backlash of his mass punishment, as is often the case with first time recruits in any regiment. The words washed over and around him, like a boulder in a river, because her opinion of him was trivial. She would shape up or he would shape her up, no in-betweens. He would give her an apologetic smile. ”You are correct, Horiuchi-chan, I may have been a little excessive in my disciplining of Hitodama-chan when I included the rest of the class, but far too light on him. When I get the chance, I’m going to k-“

And another interruption occurred, this time with a metallic bottle slamming into the wall, close to where the teacher was now; having moved prior to the incidents as she wrote her name. Jin would look passed Tsukino, basically brushing her off to examine what exactly had made that noise, but also what had made the pop sound prior to the bottle’s maiden flight across the classroom. Turning a bit in his chair toward the given trajectory, his eyes would light upon a young woman kneeling on the floor looking rather embarrassed. Jin blinked twice, left hand and forearm on the back of his chair, right hand and forearm on his desk. Like a flash, Kaiyo was there handing the girl her water bottle and a helping hand, so Jin turned back to Tsukino, since that situation was well under control, but this one was not. ”Where were we? Oh yeah, that’s right. Tsukino-chan, it would seem you have a rightful bone to pick with me. Our first exercise should be coming up soon and a full-blown fight in the classroom is probably for the worst. We can settle this dispute there, if you wish.”

That would be the end of what he had to say, it was very clear, with his hands on his desk and fingers laced, as if speaking to one of the employees. After a brief moment, he would look down at her hands, then back up at her. “You can remove your hands and return to your own seat now please, I don’t wish to cause further trouble for you or the others.” He had seen the other students conversing with one another, another loudmouth had joined up with Hitodama, and one delinquent was looming over the desk of another, probably his girl. Many seemed to be off in their own world, heads on desks or otherwise ignoring things going on around them, not wanting to be part of it. Would they even be cut out to be Heroes if even this small amount could put them off their ease? They probably think being a Hero is cool and wanted to try. Fools. They have no resolve or backbone if they can’t even look on a scene like today without withdrawing into themselves. A tch would escape his lips thinking on those that hid away.

Hitoshi Ishida
Hitoshi paused for a moment to considering her statement. He pressed the side of his index finger to his lips while subsequently rubbing his chin with his thumb trying to figure out how to rate this situation. She did look rather fetching despite the clash of the school attire. However, a softer palate of clothing would highlight her physical features more prominently. As his thoughts quickly wondered on potential style choices that would best accommodate her. His attention was quickly snap back to reality when she commented on his own attire. “You think so? I sort of feel like I belong in my grandmothers Living-room with these pants.” Stating as he examined his attire once again.

He watched as she propped herself up on her tiptoes to wave to Uchi. Making attempts to be courteous he slunk down in his seat giving her space to be seen by him. His eyes darted towards Uchi who took quick notice of her presence right away. A sly smile crept across his face as he noticed his reaction and the way his face flustered a bit. He couldn’t help but feel Uchi was a character from one of those novels he reads about. They normally start off with a young man being smiting by a beautiful young maiden. The idea of it brought a silent chuckle out of him. His attention fell back on the girl as she introduced herself as Chika. She was about to go into details about her quirk until the disturbance up from pulled their attention. It seemed the front row students were having a form of disagreement with the young man who previously declared himself a villain. Hitoshi believed the man a fool and was perhaps trying to find an interesting way to break the ice. However, stirring up trouble in this type of fashion was foolish. Regardless this was turning out to be an interesting first day of school.

When Chika spoke again his attention was drawn back to her. Hitoshi examined her face for that moment finding something was a bit off. He wasn’t sure what it was, but perhaps the situation in the class was disturbing to her. It was hard to decipher since he knew nothing about her, but that was the point of this free time, right? Develop new bonds with your peers so we can work cohesive with one another. As she finished explaining her abilities to them, Uchi once again explained his quirk ability to Chika this time around. So many people in this class had such interesting abilities and all he had was half the abilities of his mother. He couldn’t help but feel a bit envious of everyone else.

“I suppose it would be rude of me now if I didn’t share what my quirk abilities were.”Hitoshi glanced at Chika then to Uchi with a meek smile as he lifted his hand over his table where a set of pens were resting. Stretching his hand out flat over the pens with his palm facing down towards the table. It was usually fun for him to showcase his ability in small demonstrations. It was always a good conversation piece with new people as they made the strangest request for things to be pulled.

“My quirk allows me to pull objects or people towards me.” With a quick collapse of his index finger into his palm, the pen quickly flew into his hand where he quickly wrapped the rest of his fingers around grabbing hold of the pen. “If you are ever in a pinch, I can quickly get you out of there no problems.” Placing the pen back on the table he carefully examined the rest of the occupants in front of him, taking note of what has been transpiring. There was no doubt in his mind that this was going to be a rowdy year. His attention slowly turned back to those siting beside him and faintly smile with small laugh, “I gave it a quick thought and I think the front of the classroom is filled with a bunch of delinquents.”

Inteaction:
Short Round Short Round
Nano Nano

inertia.
..━━━━

...mood
...playful

...location
...32nd classroom

...company
...kishiko
... Servant Servant
...jin woo
... MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
...tsukino
... afterrain afterrain

...mentions
...kaiyo
... Beann Beann
...on ji
... Peach Tea Peach Tea

hitodama
maneki

“Good one shorty! With skills like that I wouldn’t mind being one of your so called ‘subordinates’!”

Upon hearing the dark-haired girl’s words, Hitodama couldn’t help but to turn towards the direction her voice came from, the corners of his mouth tugged up into a lopsided grin that reached his eyes. A sheepish laugh, one that simultaneously seemed innocent enough yet, somehow mischievous, resounded through the room as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Well, duh! I have to have skills, being the leader of a,” His expression darkened and his grin turned into a malicious one for a split second, “-super dangerous villain organization. And-” it seemed as if he paused to process something. Did she just call him a shorty?

When he turned back to ask Jin Woo and the blue haired girl if they, too, thought he was short, the latter had burst out in a fit of pure vexation towards the former.

"You wanna talk about acting like animals while pulling a stunt like that, huh? Psycho Shorty didn't bother me half as much as the punk who thought it was ok to use his quirk like a spoiled child pitching a tantrum."

Well, at least his question was answered (he still wasn’t convinced he was short, but whatever), but he had to admit, he was kind of taken aback while watching the interaction go down. What was this? The hero was the one getting told off? My, how the turn tables.

The next thing he knew, a loud CLAANG!! sound was heard, and the cause? A water bottle (hydroflask?) that had been flung across the room and towards the floor. He didn’t really catch where it came from, but he did notice a girl with a terrified expression who was kneeling down on the ground near where he assumed her desk was, staring at where the bottle had landed at the front of the room. Put two and two together, and…

Hitodama blinked, deciding he didn’t care.

Turning his attention back to the duo, he couldn’t help but catch snippets of what Jin Woo was saying, and when it was done, there was a question burning at the back of his head in regard to what the brunet had just said. Or, well, what he tried to say, multiple times, but each time getting interrupted by something different, from the crashing of water bottles to being told off by the white haired girl.

As his attention was directed towards the blue haired girl, Hitodama repeatedly poked at Jin Woo’s arm. “Hey, you never finished what you were gonna say. What’re you gonna do? When you have the chance, you’re gonna do what, huh? Huh?” His tone was genuinely curious, although with his pestering, it was also, without a doubt, kind of annoying… But I mean, what else was he supposed to do? Approach like a normal person? Yeah, right. How about being as obnoxious as possible instead.

He turned to the girl next. Hmm… she thought this hero guy was annoying. Did that mean she was a villain, too? After a moment of pondering to himself, he quickly searched through his blazer pockets and fumbled with several different packs of gum, each of a different kind. In a friendly manner, he held them out to her. “Ne, ne, Danger-chan! Do you like gum?”

In a way, the question was his version of offering gum to someone he thought was pretty cool. Not that he’d ever admit it, nor was he even fully aware of it, but when she stood up against Jin Woo (and surprisingly, defended him in the process), he felt almost… giddy. He didn’t know why, but hey… in the end, cool people get offered gum, and that’s how the world has always worked, right?

Before she could answer, he felt the need to add one more thing: “If you take some, be careful. I am a villain, after all,” he warned, and blew a large bubble with the gum that was already in his mouth. “I co~uld’ve done something to it, so you might die... Or maybe not, who knows,”

──── ✦

ooc did i write this at 5 am? perhaps x -x

Alexis Lykanth

All these conversations were starting to annoy her. These guys were surprisingly noisy for potential future heroes. Nevertheless, that didn’t stop Alexis from doing what she did best.

Staying the Fuck away from everyone else. Oh, and drawing. That too. Luckily, no one was paying attention to her, so she could put the lead onto the paper without distractions. It was the thing she did when stressed, depressed and uncomfortable. Right now, she felt all 3 emotions as she waits for the lesson to begin extremely out of her comfort zone. Why drawing? She doesn’t really know. It was a little hobby she picked up to satisfy herself by drawing the things she liked the most straight from her imagination. Speaking of the things she loved, she wraps up coloring the drawing she was doing this entire time. She sighs and takes one final look at it before moving on to something else.
03B0EF94-B232-4916-A58E-4B36949D179E.jpeg
Sorry about bad lighting

She takes her bag and puts away the first drawing and takes out another to continue. It doesn’t take long before she wraps up that one and goes back to being bored. This time, it wasn’t a drawing of her mother’s late project, but of her best friend since what she considers her new beginning in life. The day she left her life behind in New Zealand to Japan. She stares at this one more than she should, remembering all of those fun times with her before falling back to earth and Putting that drawing away.
F225615B-35C6-4AAC-9BA8-E0A5A4A9BA63.jpeg

With nothing else to do, she takes advantage of her window seat and stares at the streets down below aimlessly. She pops her headphones in to nullify the noise produced by her future classmates and relaxes.
Why am I here again?

...2 Year Prior (Flashback)...
(The Following Segment might be sensitive for some people.)

A group of 3 men run in the night, wanted by the police for trafficking. They panic, carrying a bag full of cash and have 2 innocent girls with them. There are no cameras nearby, so no one can see them.

“W-what the hell was that? I thought we were off the grid?!”

“I don’t know, man! I don’t know! I thought that too! How the hell did that...thing find us?”

“That’s none of your business.” Someone says from beyond the shadows. They step out. The 3 guys turn to the voice and find a tall young blonde radiating flames. It’s Alexis, but at the age of 14. “However...You know something of my interest.”

“Hah. It’s just a edgy teenager.” One of them speaks up. “Look, you’re impressive and all. You found us and scared us, so as a favor, we’ll let you leave without getting hurt, okay? That okay with yo-“

“Suou. Yamabuki Suou. 7th grade. Purple hair, lavender eyes. That ring a bell?” She asks, a bit of rage in her tone.

“What are you talki-“

“Does that...ring a bell?!” She asks again, nearly shouting. She takes a look at the 2 girls next to them eyeing their face and bodies down. She notices the obvious cuts, bruises and marks all over their bodies and the chains in their hands. The main guy eyes her menacing. “So what if we have? It’s not like you can do much against 3 of us!” There’s a sense of cockiness in his voice as he approaches her. “You know, you Tom boy types aren’t that valuable in our market...but...” He’s right next to her now. “But busty underage girls are.” He states, clearly giving her the answer to her question, following an attempt to stab her with an unknown substance. His attempt is impeded by Alexis’ body suddenly igniting in stronger flames, forcing him to retreat. “What the...”

“What the...Fuck did you say?!!” She shouts at the top of her lungs. The flames intensify as she becomes angrier and angrier at his words.

“This Power...What the Hell are you?!!” He shouts, clearly regretting provoking her.

“My name...is SpeedHunter...protector of my family and friends...and your demise!”

“No, wait, please, have mercy!” The leader gets down on his knees, clearly knowing that he is out classed. The others follow.

“You didn’t show her mercy. You didn’t show them mercy...” She points at the 2 girls. “So why should I show you mercy?”

“Becau-“

“Too late.” She tried to slash him with DayBreak’s sword, only to stop moments from hitting him...

...By the girls staring at her, terrified. In that instance, her flames weaken a little before proceeding to use the hilt of DayBreak’s sword to knock him out cold. The other 2 guys attempt to fight back with their quirks, only to fall just as easily. With her feat completed, she takes DayBreak’s sword and uses it to release the girls from their chains. At first, they at confused, thinking that they were gonna die, but their confusion changes to tears of joy as they hug their savior, now fully powered down. Alexis hugs them back before releasing them fully.

“Thank you.” Is the only thing that say before running away into the city, most likely never to be seen again. Alexis waves them goodbye before using the chains left behind by them to trap the 3 criminals to a nearby lamppost, their sack of money next to them. The police were most likely coming due to the flames of DayBreak to check things out, so she takes a post it note, writes something down and sticks it on the leader’s unconscious head before walking away. When the police arrive, she’s long gone and They find the note left behind by her and read it before Moving on to taking them into custody.
You’re Welcome.

-SH

...Present Day...

Alexis finally breaks free from her little flashback, confused on why she decided to remember It now. I’m glad I wasn’t caught... She thinks. Out of sheer boredom, She starts doodling on a spare sheet of paper, listening to the rhythm of the song and totally ignoring everyone around her.

She’s Totally not Super Edgy lol

Razzle Dazzle.png
-- On Ji Kyoke --

On Ji would stare at the bottle, dread beginning to twist her gut into several tiny knots. 'why of all days for this to happen... you could've seriously hurt somebody Ji! Get your act together and control your quirk!' On Ji cursed at herself in her head and she slowly stood, getting ready to go and retrieve her run away water bottle. But before she could take a step, a white haired girl stood in front of her, holding her light colored water bottle with a friendly smile.
"I- I'm okay-!" On Ji quickly replied to the girl, her cheeks beginning to warm, "I'm so sorry- I- my quirk is finicky and sometimes I have trouble with it- nobody got hit or anything right?" Just looking at her, it was easy to tell that On Ji was ready to just burst into tears out of embarrassment, however she somehow managed to hold her composure.

Grabbing the bottle back from the kind-hearted girl, On Ji's dark eyes glanced over her water bottle to see the damaged, only to be pleasantly surprised that there was nothing more then a dark scratch from where it had made contact with the wall. The wall on the other hand... seemed to have a sizable water bottle shaped dent now directed at exactly where her bottle had made contact with it. "Oh... that looks like it would have really hurt if that was a person.." she mumbled innocently to herself, her brows raising with a guilty look.
"Oh- nice to meet you Kaiyo!" The other student's introduction snapped On Ji back into reality as she forced a weak smile and placed her water bottle bac onto her desk.. but closer to the middle this time. "I'm. On Ji! Th-thank you again for getting my water bottle for me again!" At the mention of her bottle, On Ji's cheeks managed to darken a bit in color.

But as the two girl's exchanged friendly greetings, another boy's harsh words towards her new friend caught On Ji's attention. As she looked at the angry boy, something about his composure and his angry words all felt familiar to On Ji, and with those familiar feelings brought an oncoming rush of rage crawling up her throat.
"And you think anyone would want to rely on you? With your attitude?" Though On Ji's voice was still very soft and delicate, the harsh look and her words would sting with the venom from past pain. "You act as though you're so high and mighty, yet you insult the people around you who possibly could save you life someday- no that you
will rely on. Plus, if we're at the topic of just judging people by their appearances, why don't you calm down a bit hot head? How do you expect to become a hero if you can't even have the patience with a classroom of students with the same goal as you? Do you really expect that people that need to be saved are going to run away in a single file line all nice and tidy as though they're in line for the bus or something? You're pathetic."

Mentions: Beann Beann | Slav Slav

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

“I don’t think anyone was hurt.” Kaiyo shook her head with confidence. At the speed that water bottle was going, someone must have at least cried out in pain if they were hit. Luckily for everyone, the target was just the wall which would be an easy fix, hopefully. “I hope your water bottle is not dented, it’s a really nice one.” She stared down at the metal bottle she gave back but another voice pulled her attention. It was one of the other students she introduced herself to - the scary looking one.

Based on her expression, Kaiyo was slightly taken aback by the boy's words. 'Someone is a bit grumpy.' She thought to herself as she continued to stare at the angry looking student. All she did was introduce herself so she couldn't imagine what she said tipped him off. Maybe something happened before school and he was just taking his anger out on her. "Well, you look pretty strong - and cute!" Kaiyo smiled, offering him a compliment to counteract his insult. Perhaps she couldn't be relied on, she did have some difficulties controlling her quirk, but that's why she was here in the first place. "I'll prove to be a reliable teammate throughout the year." Even though she had yet to learn his name, she didn't want to press on any further with him. Besides, she could always waltz up to the front of the class and find his name on the seating chart later. For now though she turned her attention back to the two, friendlier faces.

Except, it appeared that On Ji wouldn’t tolerate his attitude. “Ah, On Ji it’s okay…” She tried to hold out a hand to stop her but her classmate continued her vocal assault. While the boy’s attitude was uncalled for, so was retaliation. Kaiyo preferred to be the better person and ignore it but now that On Ji got herself involved, she had no choice but to as well.

“Hey, he’s not pathetic. I’m sure he’s just having a bad day.” Kaiyo put a hand on her shoulder, stepping in front of her to prevent any escalation between the two.

coded by natasha.

Nightingale
Saegusa Yasuchika
as I continue to bloom in that artificial flower garden
Chika’s brows raised in surprised interest upon hearing Uchiyama’s explanation of his quirk. As a young girl whose family strictly barred the discussion of powers or anything of the occult, her knowledge in the field of quirks was still rather scant. Until now, she had only ever heard of quirks whose backlashes had to do with overuse, so meeting someone with a quirk where the price preceded the quirk’s effects was a bit new.

“Then I suppose we’ll be seeing each other a lot,”
Chika said. After a brief pause to think, she quickly added,
“Not too often, I hope. My treatment method is fast, but it’s a bit painful sometimes.”
The girl wrung her hands together and creased her brows as if genuinely troubled about Uchiyama getting hurt. In truth, she was more concerned over the amount of blood she could spare per day, but, well, it was better for both parties if there were less injuries to go around in the end.

Thus, when Hitoshi mentioned his ability to pull objects and people towards him, Chika’s eyes almost seemed to light up.
“That’s pretty neat! It’s like you were made for this job,”
she said. Though by no means flashy, being capable of pulling things towards him made their jobs as heroes indefinitely easier, whether it be by rescuing a civilian caught in the crossfire or snatching away an object of significance from an enemy. It would also prove useful if they ever needed to toss something to him.

Following the pen used in Hitoshi’s demonstration with her eyes, Chika didn’t miss how the boy’s gaze gravitated back towards the noisy group situated towards the front of the class.

“People are free to act as they wish. As long as we’re all willing to work together, anyway,”
Chika said. The tails of the ribbons decorating her hair swayed gently as she shook her head from side to side. Though her statement was optimistic in nature, she herself doubted her own words. From the tidbits of conflict and banter that she observed within the class, she could already pick out a few individuals who were likely to refuse to cooperate unless ordered by a recognized figure of authority. Worse still, there were even one or two that probably wouldn’t listen to their own teacher, namely Psycho Shorty who had been aptly named so by the purple-haired girl.

“But Hasami-sensei sure is tolerant or open minded.”
Chika’s eyes wandered back towards the blackboard. With all the shouting going on—and some people had directly ignored her suggestion to get to know each other in favor of sleeping or daydreaming—she was surprised that the woman hadn’t called for order.
“Either that, or she’s got something evil planned for that first mission of ours.”

You couldn’t ever trust a pretty face, after all.
Code By Nano

Kishiko Shinohara

Kishiko briefly remained quiet as she awaited an answer from her neighbour, her yet standing grin proof of her obliviousness to the damage she had caused. Or maybe she was well aware of it and simply chose to remain apathetic...Nah, even as someone so combat-driven Kishiko would’ve apologized for her actions, there’s no fun in hurting those who doesn't see it coming. Still convinced of her own innocence Kishiko began leaning over again, ready to pester the guy once more. “Oi, are you shy or just-” The words withered in her mouth the moment she witnessed the imposing figure of her neighbour towering over her, his body completely shattering Kishiko’s personal space moments after. "Not only do you kick my desk into my legs at a force greater than your average kick, but you also don't apologize for doing so. You're lucky I can still walk."

Maybe it was his cold tone of voice. Maybe it was that murderous expression he displayed. Maybe even his height. Or maybe it was a combination of all that and more. Whatever the case, in that very moment Kishiko felt her heart sinking, a sharp chill crawling its way through her back. A measly “Eh?...” was all that escaped her lips as she could hardly understand what was going on. That confidence of hers had been erased, replaced by a look of perplexity that showed a hint of fear in her eyes, almost like a deer in the headlights. 1597269733175.pngThis fleeting moment felt like minutes to Kishiko, but its end was brought with the reemerging sight of her grin once she heard her neighbour's introduction. As a matter of fact, she looked much livelier than before. “Haaaaaah! You got me this time Ryu, that was impressive!” Kishiko couldn’t help but feel absolutely thrilled about what had just transpired, rarely had she ever been put in such a tense spot. Still, sorry ‘bout that whole kicking business, it didn’t cross my mind that so much force would be behind it. But hey at least you’re still standing, and we can’t deny the fact that it definitely got your attention!” She finished with a barely repressed giggle, this was turning out to be an absolutely fantastic day.

Before she could continue her “friendly” conversation with Ryu the sheer amount of events taking place behind her back caught Kishiko’s attention, making her face away from the male student for a brief moment. For starters we had Hitodama’s response, the simple fact that he kept talking about villainy even after Jin-Woo’s assault elevated him even more in the eyes of Kishiko. A simple thumbs up was all the girl chose to respond with, he would definitely be someone Kishiko would love to interact with in the future. Oh, speaking of Jin-Woo, it would seem that Tsukino and some other peeps were drilling him a new one after that unexpected use of his quirk. While Kishiko believed that his actions were akin to that of a coward for suckerpuching (Suckerquirking?) Hitodama she still disliked how harsh the rest of the students were acting. This is a quirk-based institution and yet they are still gonna be shunned by their peers for using them? Hitodama seemed perfectly fine too, not to mention how minuscule the effects of his quirk were to the rest of the class. “C’moooooooooon Tsukino, it wasn’t THAT bad. Jin must’ve learnt his lesson by now, give the guy a tiny break for now.” Yelled out Kishiko to the purple haired girl. Her spunk was admirable for sure, but at this point words were gonna have very little effect in the situation. Now if we were talking about a proper fight though that would make the whole thing so much more interesting. There were some other arguments taking place somewhere else in the class, but Kishiko lacked both the knowledge and interest to worry about them. ( MajesticCoal MajesticCoal afterrain afterrain poi poi )

“Jeez, in front of some of these people our’s seems like a pleasant conversation.” Stated Kishiko as she turned back to face Ryu. “Oh right, I never gave you my name did I? Kishiko Shinohara at your service! Or you can just call me Captain, either works.” With introductions out of the way the young girl pondered for a second, thinking of possible ways to amend the situation. And then she got one of her signature ideas: “Say, why don’t you hit me back? It’s only fair after that little incident we just shared. You can hit me in the face to make up for the strength difference too!” Exclaimed Kishiko with some ill-fitting excitement in her tone. She tilted her head slightly back and tapped on her chin, marking a possibly target for Ryu’s strike. ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

override.
..━━━━

...mood
...panicking

...location
...32nd classroom

...company
...kaiyo
... Beann Beann
...on Ji
... Peach Tea Peach Tea
...yudai
... Slav Slav

...tags
...n/a

naho
momota

Everything that had happened within the span of a few minutes passed by in a total blur. He wasn’t paying attention at all, instead preferring to stare mindlessly at the door next to him with his head buried in the crook of his arm. If he stayed zoned out, then maybe the day would pass by faster. And if the day passed by faster, then he could leave faster, and it’d mean he could escape to the only place he knew would keep him away from all of this… chaos: his room. So, zone out he did, as an attempt to drown out the various altercations that occurred all around the room.

Was… this a mistake? Was coming here too much of a step after all? These people were too much, and he had no idea how to deal with them now, forget about for the entire year... not that he would’ve known how to deal with a normal high school class either, but here, people were getting into fights within the first hour of them being there, using quirks, and―

CLAAANG!!

―and blasting what sounded like a metal water bottle all over the room. At the sound, Naho couldn’t help but flinch a bit, but decided not to look up to confirm what happened. It was okay. Just don’t pay attention, and things will pass by without dragging him in. Ignore the fact that the clanking sounded like it came from directly in front of him, ignore the footsteps that seemed to be getting closer, ignore the conversation that some girl started near him, ignore, ignore, ignore.

Or so, he tried.

“I’m Aikawa Kaiyo, nice to meet all of you.”

Nice to meet… all? No, she probably wasn’t talking to him. Maybe it was a group of people in front of him, or a little further to the side, but it couldn’t involve him. He could ignore this too, but then again… what if she was talking to him? Would she hate him if he didn’t respond? Would the other people she was talking to hate him if he didn’t respond? Something about coming off as rude ― oh, the audacity he has, ignoring someone who approached a guy like him when they clearly didn’t have to. Just who does he think he is? … Thus, it was decided that he’d at least look up to see if the conversation concerned him or not.

And it did. As well as the guy who was sitting next to him, and the girl who sat in front.

Now, there was another issue. What the hell was he going to say? I’m Naho, nice to meet you too? No… that’s way too similar to how Kaiyo introduced herself. But he couldn’t just sit here and spend three hours thinking about it, so…

“... I―”

"I'd think it would best if you make your way back to the front of the classroom. I'm not exactly in the mood for the upcoming prying questions that conversations usually bring," said the guy next to Naho, and from the corner of his eye, he could see the guy was clenching and unclenching his fist. He then went on to ridicule the girl that stood before them, and quite honestly, Naho had no idea where the sudden verbal attack even came from.

This… is the guy I have to sit next to?? He’s so…! he internally panicked (well, at least, it seemed like it was internal. He may or may not have accidentally muttered the words aloud). Naho wasn’t sure what he’d do if, for whatever reason, the dude came for him next.

Opting to try and ignore what had just happened, he went on to try and introduce himself again. “... A-... anyway, I―”

"And you think anyone would want to rely on you? With your attitude?"

Ah. Now the girl, who, from what he overheard, was called On Ji, was mad. And much like the guy, she also went off on a tangent. Based on what she said, Naho didn’t think she was nearly as bad as the other one, but if she got mad like that often, then… and she’s in the seat in front of me…

“Uh, so―”

"Well, you look pretty strong - and cute!"

Naho had to fight the urge to just retreat back into his ‘temporary hidey hole’ ― i.e, lying his head down on the desk and covering it with his arms. The interrupting wasn’t anything new, and if he had to be honest, he expected it completely. So maybe… none of them would care if he didn’t speak up after all? Though despite his internal reasoning, he could feel his nerves go even more into a frenzy; for some reason, it felt like he had to go through with it. He didn’t know why, but there was this… pressure at the front of his head that said he had to. He had to. He had to, he had to, he had to― but oh god, he really didn’t want to―

“My... name is Momota Naho, or something, I― just― ugh, shut up," he blurted, words rapidly spilling out of his mouth without any real thought behind them; his tone towards the end coming out to be a lot more harsh than he intended. Not even a few seconds later, he could feel his blood run cold as what little color he had left drained from his face. No, no, no, that had to be so rude and awkward! Why in the ever living hell did he say that when the topic was something entirely different now? And if he was right about it not mattering if he talked, then what? He just made himself come across as someone who just selfishly takes over conversations just to talk about himself. He cast a glare downwards; his desk all of a sudden becoming really interesting.

──── ✦

The punk watched her calmly as she yelled, and had the gall to smile at her apologetically. "You are correct, Horiuchi-chan," he said, "I may have been a little excessive in my disciplining of Hitodama-chan when I included the rest of the class, but far too light on him. When I get the chance, I’m going to k-"

A metallic clanging as a small projectile, some sort of water bottle or metal tube from the sound of it, hit the wall behind her distracted him, and his eyes flicked first to the wall and then behind him. Tsukino merely narrowed her own eyes, not looking away from him. Far too light on the kid, huh? Going to "k-" what? Kill him? His outburst might've been annoying, sure, to any goody two-shoes with a black-and-white mindset, but not that bad. Who the frick thinks physical attacks for that were a light punishment? Tsukino was going to lose her teeth if she grit them any harder.

For a moment it looked like the punk was going to get out of his seat and go after the source of the sound, but then he dismissed it and turned back around. "Where were we? Oh yeah, that’s right. Tsukino-chan, it would seem you have a rightful bone to pick with me. Our first exercise should be coming up soon and a full-blown fight in the classroom is probably for the worst. We can settle this dispute there, if you wish."

He stared up placidly, hands laced, somehow talking down to her while looking up, and Tsukino wanted to punch him right in his condescending little nose. But that would risk a full-fledged fight among a bunch of kids who could be casualties or willing to gang up on her, so she restrained herself to a dismissive snort. You didn't settle this kind of dispute in a punch-it-out show of strength. She didn't, at least. Might be a great way to get out anger, but it did little to stop the actual problem.

The punk looked down at her hands and then back up again meaningfully. "You can remove your hands and return to your own seat now please, I don’t wish to cause further trouble for you or the others."

Tsukino did not move, not yet. "Listen up, punk," she snapped, "let's get one thing clear. I don't like bullies, and I really don't like being manhandled. I'm not gonna sit quietly by and let you throw your weight around on all the rest of us, so you might wanna drop the lawman act real quick. Leave me alone, leave the damn kid alone, and play out your power fantasies somewhere else. And trust me on this: if you ever try a more… permanent, 'punishment,' I will end you first."

"C’moooooooooon Tsukino," a voice, that Captain girl— Kishiko?— called, "it wasn’t THAT bad. Jin must’ve learnt his lesson by now, give the guy a tiny break for now."

Tsukino huffed, pushed off his desk, and stood up with a glare before spinning on her heel to head back to her seat before she did something she regretted. But Psycho Kid interrupted her, as, apparently having the self preservation instincts of a fricking cabbage, he poked the punk repeatedly in the arm. "Hey, you never finished what you were gonna say. What’re you gonna do? When you have the chance, you’re gonna do what, huh? Huh?"

He paused for a moment, apparently in thought, and then fumbled through his pockets before pulling out… gum. Which he offered to Tsukino. "Ne, ne, Danger-chan! Do you like gum? If you take some, be careful. I am a villain, after all." He blew a large bubble, as if it were intimidating. If he actually had poisoned the gum and had simply worked up a resistance to it or played some gum version of Russian Roulette, then Tsukino would give it to him, it almost would be. "I co~uld’ve done something to it, so you might die... Or maybe not, who knows."

Tsukino stared blankly at him for a moment. Kid, she thought, you're legitimately crazy, you know that? Crazy, but in an endearingly familiar way. How many kids had she known— the kids in her old group— with a similar kind of reckless, wild spirit?

(How many kids had she seen locked up, beaten up, crushed for that?)

Tsukino sighed and took a piece of offered gum. Not that she wanted it, but she should find some way to poison-test it later, to see if her classmate really was willing to attempt blatant murder like that. Handy thing to know. "Considering I've been to juvie before, I'm not the one ya wanna off, kid," she said conversationally. She smirked, flashing a look towards the punk from the corners of her eyes. "If you or your minions got caught, you'd want someone familiar with the place to break you out, right? But if I do die," she jerked a thumb at the punk, "make sure he inherits my coursework."

With that, she strode back to her seat and slumped into it. Leaning back, she massaged the bridge of her nose. Hadn't even been the first hour, and already Taiyou had proven to be just as frustrating as she had imagined. She had at least one proven psycho (not counting the villain kid) willing to use force on the others at the drop of a hat. Which meant she had to double time on watching both her back and his apparent target's.

Not that looking out for other students was her responsibility. Still, she'd promised to turn a new leaf, and Psycho Shorty was at least entertaining. Besides, who wanted a revolving door of desk neighbors? Not helpful in evaluating their threat level, that was for sure. She'd want to watch for Kishiko too, who she had dimly heard through her anger as offering to join Shorty in villainy and had then defended the punk— Jin, that was his name—, because apparently her desk neighbors had a tendency to be crazy and suicidal. At that rate, she should watch out for Kudo to pull something as well. She didn't even want to look behind her. Why had she thought she'd be one of the bigger delinquents here, again?

Just as the thought crossed her mind, Kishiko proved her point with an absolutely sane suggestion: "Say, why don’t you hit me back? It’s only fair after that little incident we just shared. You can hit me in the face to make up for the strength difference too!"

Tsukino swore under her breath and glanced at the girl beside her, noticing for the first time the guy looming over her desk neighbor's chair. The guy who, apparently, she had just told to hit her in the face. Tsukino glared at him, daring him to take up the offer, and for the second time fought against a powerful force urging her head to hit her desk. Instead of the pull of affected gravity, however, it was the sheer stupidity of her situation.

Interactions:
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
poi poi
Servant Servant
Britt-21 Britt-21 (slightly)
Mentions:
Pyosimros Pyosimros

Last edited:
ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1597270870821.png

Ryu noticed the fear that was settling into her features, but that quickly diminished and was now turning her lips into a grin before saying he was 'impressive'. The young teen wasn't quite sure on what the girl found 'impressive' about his whole demeanor though. He was pretty angry about the whole situation and was in her personal space. This girl is confusing. One second she had fear starting to settle onto her face, the next she no longer looked scared and in fact, looked thrilled. he thought. Though he did get the apology that he was looking for, so she was safe for the time being. She wasn't wrong either when she mentioned getting his attention. Ryu's attention was grabbed faster than anyone else could have done it, especially Monkey. His odd-colored eyes shifted upwards as he heard the sound of a metal item being thrown about. Growing annoyed at the noise that it caused, all the while the rest of the room continuing to get rowdy. There was another girl, Tsukino was her name. According to Blueberry over here. Right now, Ryu couldn't care less about the situation and shifted his eyes back down to the girl who introduced herself. Kishiko Shinohara. Kishiko. he suddenly thought to himself I still like blueberry just because of her eyes. Guess I can mix it up a little. The second girl to get a nickname, first was Chika, his cousin.

Kishiko's request caught him totally by surprise as she asked him to hit her in return for the issue she caused. Leaning up and away from her smaller frame, his hands still remained where they were while thinking about her request. Thing is about him, he didn't like to hit females, ever. It wasn't his thing and he seen women with higher regard than bringing them so low to be hit by a man. If it weren't for his mother, he wouldn't be here in a hero school. He stared at blueberry a little longer, knowing very well that his staring can get weird due to his eye color. Lifting one of his hands, he lifted it up to her face and pulled his pointer finger downward with his thumb before releasing it and flicking her on the forehead. It was the least damage he could do to her that he wouldn't feel bad for. Pulling away entirely, he spoke "I have more dignity than that, Blueberry." his tone was still soft, but audible before he fixed his desk and took a seat back down. Crossing his arms and looking at the female in front of him. Not much for him to say or do at this point. Though he did feel a gaze on him that made him feel a bit uncomfortable.

Shifting his eyes back in the direction of Blueberry, he noticed Tsukino staring at him with a look that almost dared him to try something. The look on his face annoyed, the scar over his eye making him seem even extra annoyed. Why is she staring at me like that? not like he did anything bad. Not that he could tell. Wait was that a headache he was starting to grow? Unsure, he turned a little to look behind him, seeing Chika sitting there and conversing with another classmate. So it wasn't her staring into the back of his head like she always did. Turning his attention back to Tsukino, he stared, waiting to see if she would say or do something. Not like he'd do anything unless she kicked his desk too and thus would have to make a second episode of getting into someone's space. As far as he could tell, these girls had spunk, Kishiko, Tsukino, Chika definitely. Kaiyo seemed like the nice one of the group with more tameness to her. It's going to be a long school year. I can already feel it.

Mentioned: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal poi poi Beann Beann Nano Nano
Interacted: Servant Servant afterrain afterrain (Stared at)

44fb3b6d5b7ac362fca65b220d39302f572ce899.png

Yudai Oshiro
To his disliking, the girl hadn't budged and just brushed off his insults, the opposite of what he wanted to happen. Yudai just wanted to move on with his day and get through it but his classmates made it impossible for him. He certainly didn't help the situation either. Why did you do that? Should have just ignored her. He mentally slapped himself in the face, his frustration with everything continuing to grow. One thing he didn't expect though was to receive a compliment. Cute? I'm cute? This must be a joke. Nobody had ever called him cute before. He was used to getting called strong but cute, he certainly was not that. The more he thought about it, the more a small tint of red on his face started to grow. A crack had appeared through his usual tough guy facade but it was short lived when On Ji's word bombardment started to hit him.

Many of the words that On ji said went in one ear and went out the other. The one word that stuck with him was the word 'Pathetic'. She's calling me pathetic? She can't even control her own fucking quirk. Yudai's fist clenching continued and seemed to be doing it at an ever increasing rate. On ji's rant got him all riled up, his anger beginning to rise again like it did before. "I'm pathetic? You're the one who can't even control their own quirk. You could have ended up hurting someone. Keep your shit in check." Yudai said, annoyance abundant within his voice. Even though Kaiyo had tried to stick herself between them, something as small as that wouldn't stop Yudai. He was definitely not one to back down and if insults were thrown at him, he just threw some back.

Yudai's attention shifted when he heard his neighbor try to speak up, his ruby gaze resting on him. What he said was brief but enough to catch the attention of Yudai. He looks like an emo. Naho was his name? Yudai studied Naho like a predator studying his prey. The guy was a string bean and he had the audacity to tell him to shut up? Out of nowhere, he began to laugh and laugh he did. His manic laugh lasted for quite a long time, tears being brought to his eyes. He wiped them away and focused his attention on Naho. All that Yudai managed to say was, "Dude, you're a freak." And like that, Yudai turned his attention away from him, back to the two girls. One good thing he could say about his neighbor was that he seemed to be quiet which meant less annoyances. Today, he could really use some of that quiet.

Interactions: poi poi Peach Tea Peach Tea Beann Beann

Razzle Dazzle.png
-- On Ji Kyoke --
On Ji looked from Yudai to Kaiyo, her face reddening as she looked down, ashamed. "You're right- I'm sorry I overacted.. and you're not pathetic either." her eyes were trained on her shoes as she examined them to avoid eye contact with either of her two classmates. She noticed that her black shoes there was a tiny smudge rubbed into the toe area, most likely scraped when she ran her foot along the floor earlier in attempts to grab her fallen water bottle. There were a few creases around the toe area showing that she had broken in the new shoes already. The girl began to wring her hands nervously, feeling as though she wanted to cry. 'what a horrible way to start off your first day.. I'm sure everybody hates you already..'

Just then, shouting behind the small group caught On Ji's attention causing her to turn and glance at the boy behind her. On Ji's ashamed face melted into a small nervous smile and she gently held her hand out, "Nice to meet you.. I'm On Ji Kyoke.. er sorry if I disrupted you earlier.." her face still had a bit of it's red tint to it from her earlier embarrassments. "I promise I'm not usually this disruptive so you won't have to worry about that this year." The girl's black eyes seemed to glitter as she grinned at Naho and held her hand out as an opportunity to shake.
"What's your quirk by the way?? I'm a bit curious," she laughed awkwardly, "Mine uh- mine is I can make blasts from sound waves around me, if you couldn't tell that from earlier," her hand trembled a bit as she spoke, her nerves starting to eat at her. Never in her life had she ever been this social or willing to spark a conversation at random, but she felt as though the poor boy deserved at least someone to talk to him considering all the disruptions from earlier. Carefully the girl's eyes flitted down to her outstretched palm which had a thin black circle border tattooed from the heel of her hand towards the starts of her fingers, with a smaller filled in black circle located at the middle of her palm. "Oh- and don't worry I won't blast you- I got it out of my system..." she attempted to force another awkward laugh but it came out more like a small whimper for help.

Mentions/ Interactions: Slav Slav | Beann Beann | poi poi

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon

It would seem that her compliment towards the student worked as he immediately blushed, which was also cute, and redirected his anger to On Ji - which in no way meant that was a good thing. Maybe he didn’t get enough sleep last night? Without a good night’s rest, Kaiyo tended to be a little more cranky too. She watched the flexing movement of his fist - wait, was he seriously itching for a fight? Carefully reaching out, she wrapped her small hands around his fist and smiled. “On Ji said she was sorry, no harm no foul. And I’m sorry if I upset you in any way too.” Kaiyo removed her hands from his, ignoring his comment towards the other male student. She turned to On Ji, coming face to face with a look of regret. At least she felt bad for her words, and she did apologize so Kaiyo didn’t mind the small outburst from her classmate.

Instead, she followed On Ji’s lead by conversing with the new student that told them to shut up earlier. “I’m sorry for the disruption too. Naho, right? I really like your hair!” Kaiyo tried to be polite and let On Ji continue her own introduction but hearing her quirk made her excited. “Sound waves? That’s cool, On Ji! No wonder that water bottle flew by so fast.” She giggled, merely only teasing her classmate about the previous incident. Would it be appropriate for her to tell them her quirk too? She couldn’t really demonstrate at the moment but she could at least explain it. “My quirk lets me transform into a demon. Wings, horns, claws - the whole package. Oh, and I grow much - much taller!” Kaiyo grinned happily. This was a hero school, no one was going to shame her for her quirk, right?

“I would demonstrate but…” Kaiyo blushed lightly, tugging at the ends of her skirt. “I need to wear special fabric, otherwise my clothes will rip.” She laughed awkwardly, a little embarrassed about the main downside to her quirk. At least there was a solution to it, otherwise she probably would never transform, or aspire to become a hero. No one wanted to see a half naked hero after all.

She looked back over to the angry looking student, wondering if she should try to involve him in this conversation. Would he even want to be involved? It didn’t really seem so. Either way, she disliked leaving people out. “And what about you? What’s your quirk? Oh and name too.” Hopefully he would give in to this inevitable conversation, did he really expect his class to go through the whole three years of not knowing his name or quirk?

poi poi | Interacted with Naho
coded by natasha.

Jin waited until the girl had left and the boy had offered her the gum, to which he finally stopped poking his arm in a very irritating fashion, leaving him to his peace. Again and again he would mention being a villain, claiming that he may or may not poison the gift he was offering, and even acting in a way unbecoming of a Hero. Yet here are all these students that find this boy funny, or fun, or charming in some way. They are willing to join his cause, this villainy he keeps spouting, despite this being an academy for training heroes. It was fine though, he had names now, and he pulled out his cellphone and began a quick message back to his home and the employee that would take over his job as a recruiter for Un-Sung. I’m going to need a background check on these names. A moment passed before there was a reply, to which he rapidly responded. I don’t recall asking for questions, only results. Be quick about it and upload it to me.

There was an outburst in the back of the room, the girl that had fired off the water bottle and a loudmouth sissy that looked like he enjoyed punching women just for existing, if the clenching and unclenching of his fist was any indication. Not to mention his words. He blushed at Kaiyo just before there was a torrent of verbal backlash from On Ji. Huh. She seemed pretty nice. Guess she’s like that as well. His eyes would drift to Tsukino, the girl who had invaded his personal space, and he blinked once before moving right along. The others, he had heard the names when they had introduced themselves, not to mention it wasn’t impossible to get background information from the school database given enough resources. Finally, there was a ping on his phone. The screen lit up as he turned to read the contents, allowing his Gravity to sense around him for shifts in weight in case anyone was trying to eve’s drop. This explains quite a bit. Good information to keep tucked away for a later date.

There were also some quiet students that had offered a name, but otherwise had been sticking to themselves and hiding from the rest, or at least it seemed that way. If not, they were creating their own little clicks here and there away from the larger part of the class. A boy with glasses named Hitoshi. Pink hair named Ayano. Green hair and brown eyes, name unknown. Boy named Ryu. Girl named ‘Chika’. Boy named Naho. The cat looking one. Angeni with the multicolored hair, sex unknown. The German girl with telekinesis. Ginger with blue eyes, the enthusiastic waver. These were the ones that remained the most aloof, like a secondary set, but he honestly was not sure what to make of them. Several of them had expressed interest in the villain, others had just ignored a villain in their midst, and both behaviors were unbecoming of Heroes. Just what are these people thinking? Why are they even here? This was going to haunt him for quite some time. A place for Heroes even allowed villains and vagabonds? Was it no better than Un-Sung? Had his father been right all along in what he was doing? He needed to focus on the task at hand for now.

He picked one of the few names he had not heard yet, insuring there was going to be a little leg work involved unfortunately, but it was very important that he get this information. So far, this class seemed more for reform than for Hero Training, although why would they take on cretins like this, he could not fathom. Eventually his footstep stopped him before the desk of a girl with bright blonde hair and red highlights, but only in the front. She was drawing something in her book, although he could not make out what it was just yet, as if she had merely just begun. A faint sound of music came from her, a headset that she was wearing to ignore everyone and everything, including the teacher if it came down to it. A poor choice. He would rap his knuckles on her desk as if he were knocking on a door, then wait for the headphones to come off before he spoke to her. ”Hey,” he was smiling at her his typically warm smile, eyes mostly closed, even adding a little wave to the mix, ”Pleased to meet you. I’m Sung Jin-Woo, one of your classmates and potential teammates. We haven’t been introduced yet and I’d hate for the teacher to target you for not participating in the task. What’s your name? He would hold out his hand for a handshake as well.

Interact: SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73
Mention: afterrain afterrain poi poi Beann Beann Slav Slav Peach Tea Peach Tea Britt-21 Britt-21 Servant Servant MidnightMoon MidnightMoon Nano Nano Basil the Bulgar Slayer Basil the Bulgar Slayer Short Round Short Round Insync Insync Pyosimros Pyosimros Jenzo Jenzo

HAJIRO NAOSAWAHELPING HANDS
imageedit_3_2341932408.png

LOCATION(S)
Hajiro's homeroom in the third floor of Taiyou Academy

EMOTION(S)

+Amused (playing around with Ayano & with Naho's comment)
+Flustered then cautious (towards Kaiyo)
+Bored and tired

OUTFIT
Taiyou Summer Uniform w/o suspenders

MENTIONS
Slav Slav (Yudai)
Peach Tea Peach Tea (On Ji)
poi poi (Naho)

INTERACTIONS
Beann Beann (Kaiyo)
Pyosimros Pyosimros (Ayano)

"I'm not sure." Hajiro looked at the pink-haired girl's direction and met her glare. While he waited for the two girls' inevitable reactions, he had been quietly humming, with a smirk still on his face. Then he came face to face with the girl's squishy and angry face, complete with a big frown. "And who're you calling a delicate little girl? You don't look that strong either, y'know." The short puppeteer made it obvious that she wasn't too pleased with his rude remark. Seeing her reaction made him snicker, his plan to get someone riled up worked without a problem. Hajiro jumped up from his seat and went over to her. He bent down to match her height and smiled mischievously. "Heh. Well aren't you just adorable, getting all upset like that." He gently poked her on the nose and stepped back a few feet from her. "Though you made a grave mistake assuming I wasn't strong. I'll show you just how powerful I can be, sunshine." With a quick wave, he materialized two average-sized red hands into existence. He let the pair fly over to the girl, letting them hover above her for a few seconds. Then they reached down to pick her up by the shoulders, with one hand on each side of her. He let the hands lift her up slowly, eventually making it so that she was up five feet from the ground. He knew what he was doing wasn't really fitting for a hero-in-training, however if it meant making sure that others wouldn't underestimate him, then so be it. Teaching her a little lesson wouldn't hurt, right?

Just as Hajiro was about to shake the girl violently in the air, the silver-haired one spoke up. "You think I’m delicate?” The tone of her voice didn't carry with it any fury, instead it almost had a gentleness to it. Nevertheless he kept a smile on his face as he turned around. "Thank you." Her alluring green eyes and the two simple words she softly spoke cut through him like a knife. He stood there aghast, he expected another irritated girl, one he thought would've used her villain-like quirk on him. Instead, she blushed from his comment and squirmed awkwardly in her seat. He felt his own face flash red for a few seconds and just like that he unintentionally let go of the other girl, making her drop to the ground. He turned towards the pink-haired girl. "Ah I'm sorr-" Shit. He caught himself and bit his tongue to stop him from finishing the line, he almost screwed everything up by apologizing. "I mean, I hope you learned your lesson and know not to assume my strength!" He looked back at the silver-haired girl and pointed a finger at her. "And you! I-I didn't mean it like that. Don't be getting the wrong idea, you idiot!" She definitely threw him off his game with her unexpectedly mild nature. It was a bit hard to tell though if her innocent blushing and cutesy squirming were actually genuine. What he did know was that he didn't like being tricked by such simplistic, and possibly fake, cues of charm. He took a deep breath and let himself come back to his senses. He replaced his agitated expression with a more serious one and gave the girl his coldest glare. "I don't know what kind of front you're putting up. But I have my eye on you." Hajiro returned to his own seat, letting the pair of hands he had created deteriorate into smoke and return to his body. He put his head down on the cold desk and pondered about what had just happened. He was a bit intimidated by that girl, not cause of her quirk. But because of her personality. It was like she was an angel disguised as a demon. Or a demon disguised as an angel? Thinking about it made his head hurt. Regardless, he remembered the choice he had made in his heart a long time ago, to not trust the kinder and friendlier individuals at first. After what happened in junior high, he concluded that those types were usually the ones that hid a nasty other side, with their compassionate persona only for show. Then as time would go by, their true nature would come out in the open.

After putting up a spectacle like that, he felt a bit tired. He did stay up until midnight after all, combined with the fact that he depleted some of his energy by using his quirk. He hoped to catch even a little bit of rest before the period ended, so he closed his eyes. It was obviously useless since mostly everyone in the room was in a bit of a rowdy mood. Their noisy fights and conversations only irritated him further. The noise hit its climax when a girl supposedly did something to a water bottle with her quirk. A loud ringing swept the room and Hajiro covered his ears and looked up. His eyes darted around.
What the hell was that!? He didn't know how it began but his eyes rested on a girl with a guilty and horrified look on her face. She was undeniably the culprit, the one who caused the unpleasant sound-storm. Sound quirk users really need to get a grip on their annoying abilities he thought. Hajiro looked at the wall, now sporting a bottle-shaped dent. He was planning to say something to the sound quirk user about the mess she had made and possibly poke fun of her for it, when others had swarmed around the poor girl. The silver-haired girl from earlier whose name was apparently Kaiyo, came in to comfort her. Tch. Well isn't that just sweet. He rolled his eyes, the whole scene looked so cheap.

Then another person, a male, a troublesome and rough-looking one, apparently had gotten into it with Kaiyo.
"The fact they even let in a girl like you shows how low of a bar this school has. I expected better from them but systems aren't always perfect. You could have gotten in on luck." Hajiro raised his eyebrows. Jeez. He knew he could be very annoying and rude but that guy was on another level, he looked and talked like a certified asshole. His harsh comments prompted the girl with the sound quirk to defend Kaiyo, who seemed to be her newfound friend. "You act as though you're so high and mighty--" He didn't realize someone as timid-looking as her had the guts to go back at the guy. Hajiro could've kept listening to their dramatic conversation when he shifted his attention to someone who yelled all of a sudden, a tired-looking boy who seemed to have had enough of all the commotion. "My... name is Momota Naho, or something..." It started off as a lousy introduction, then wandered off into the same thing that Hajiro wanted to shout out to everyone. "I― just― ugh, shut up," He bursted into laughter and started clapping, he couldn't have said it better than himself. Then he returned his attention to Kaiyo and the other two but by the time that he did, she had already somewhat de-escalated things in her little circle. He frowned. Oh man, and just when things were about to get real interesting. He sighed and looked at his digital ID. The period hadn't even ended yet, but it felt like the longest fifteen minutes of his life.

Last edited:
120DEC87-1F93-4007-8AC7-2338308F437E.jpeg
Alexis Lykanth

While vining to some of her favorite songs, Alexis continued to draw on a spare sheet of paper, letting the rhythm and her feelings do the drawing for her. A little tribal here, a small pattern there. It was enjoyable for the girl as she attempted to push everyone else away.

Well, that is until the inevitable happened. She figured she would have to talk and communicate with all of her classmates to learn about their quirks, personalities and Learn how to cooperate well with them. It’s ‘basic Hero stuff’ her father would tell her constantly as an excuse to open up more, mostly failing in the process, the only exception being Suou-san. That was only because she needed help and, well, she was kinda cute, and unlike the norm of all girls gunning for their opinion of cute guys, Alexis much preferred girls simply because they looked more attractive and had better personality than most guys. At first, it was easy to talk with guys because essentially, she was a guy at heart stuck with a girls body, so understanding them was easy. Would she change genders if she could? Maybe, but most likely, no. However, that ability soured significantly after that ‘event’ happened, where she started to look at guys differently, making her hate guys even if they were good. That hatred has slowly thawed down with the help of her father, but it still lingers close in her soul when it comes to strangers.

Speaking of Strangers, the Lesbian Kiwis drawing session came to a screeching halt when a hand suddenly knocks on the surface of her desk. Hesitantly, she puts down her pencil and slowly removes her headphones in preparation to engage conversation. She looks up to see classmate of hers standing before her. To other girls, he would be very attractive, but to Alexis, it’s just another dude. He introduces himself.
”Pleased to meet you. I’m Sung Jin-Woo, one of your classmates and potential teammates.“ Jin-Woo, huh? What an odd name...I think. She thinks to herself. “We haven’t been introduced yet and I’d hate for the teacher to target you for not participating in the task.” Who said I wasn’t paying attention? She thinks a bit angrily Ah, nevermind. I just hope this finishes soon. She hopes, nearly begging internally. But wait, there’s more! He then proceeds to ask the billion dollar question. “What’s your name?
Sure, it was a easy question to answer, but at the same time, she didn’t really want to. Yes, it would be very beneficial if she befriended this guy, but at the same time, there was an odd vibe coming from him, as if telling her to stay away. A bit of an internal conflict later, However and in the end, she decides to take the leap and speak up. Using her most flat voice and staring at him uninterested, she finally speaks up using her strong New Zealand accent.
“Alexis.” Is the only word she says, answering his question in the least amount of words possible. What? I know it’s only one word, but for Alexis, it a good start...right? Right? Moving on, she shakes his hand weakly before inevitably waiting for him to talk again. It didn’t look like he would leave anytime soon, so she strapped in for the ride and readied herself for what might happen next.

Interaction/s: Jin-Woo ( MajesticCoal MajesticCoal )

This school is so weird, Hoshiko thought as she watched everything that went on— the introductions, one student's declaration of villainy, the open displays of quirks, the yelling and fighting. Her rear felt a bit sore from when Jin-Woo, the gravity quirk guy, had apparently let loose his quirk on his classmates (intentionally? that's what it sounded like when he talked to the angry purple-haired girl, though he had apologized), causing her to fall startled on the ground, but the light pain didn't bum her out. The school was weird, but also…

It's amazing.

The fighting… not so much, but they had time to learn to be friends. Nothing could stop the power of friendship, or of Kazama Hoshiko when she set her mind to something. And she was setting her mind to making friends with everyone in class.

The most amazing part was their apparent ability to use their quirks without severe punishment. Students had been showing their quirks, in demonstrations, in fights, and on accident, and the teacher hadn't scolded any of them. She'd known they would be allowed to use their quirks here, but she imagined the use would be much more regulated. Great-aunt Hekima had never been harsh about Hoshiko's quirk, but her parents and others had drilled into her that it wasn't something to use lightly around other people, or even at all. But here, it was so different.

Considering this in awe for several minutes, Hoshiko pumped her fist in determination. This was a new start to a new life in a lot of ways, and she was going to make the best of and get the most from it. And for now, she'd take the time to start on her mission to befriend the class.

Her gaze fell on a rainbow-haired student who had earlier introduced themself. She moved to stand by the right side of their desk, a hand raised in a friendly wave. Her smile was bright, and her skin had a stronger green tint than usual from absorbing the rain. "Hi, you said you were Angeni, right? I'm Kazama Hoshiko, from the desk right behind yours! My quirk is Gel. It lets me make, well, gel-y things!" She rolled her hands as if making a snowball, and showed off the bright, bouncy, neon green ball of rubbery substance she had created.

Mentions:
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
The class in general?

Interactions:
MidnightMoon MidnightMoon

inertia.
..━━━━

...mood
...playful

...location
...32nd classroom

...company
...kishiko
... Servant Servant
...ryunosuke
... Britt-21 Britt-21
...tsukino
... afterrain afterrain

...mentions
...jin woo
... MajesticCoal MajesticCoal

hitodama
maneki

"Considering I've been to juvie before, I'm not the one ya wanna off, kid," responded the blue haired girl after she took a piece of offered gum. "If you or your minions got caught, you'd want someone familiar with the place to break you out, right? But if I do die, make sure he inherits my coursework." As she continued to speak, Hitodama took one for himself, and popped it in his mouth to chew with the other three (now flavorless) pieces that were already in there ― as for why he didn’t just take the other ones out, the thought just never crossed his mind. He… may or may not have a gum-chewing addiction.

“Hmmm… maybe,” the boy mused, making sure to put his packs of gum back into his pockets. “But I won’t get caught, so you don’t need to worry about that! I’d say we’re super close to world domination already.” With those words, he shot a sly look over in Jin Woo’s direction. “The last thing I needed to do is make eeeeveryone at Taiyou my subordinates! So now that that’s done, Hitodama wins! Ahh~ha-ha! Yet again, he burst out into a fit of haughty laughter, and from there, the group conversation between him, Danger-chan, and Jin Woo had calmed down a bit.

Taking a look around the room, Hitodama pondered on what he would do next. Should he work on his villainous plans, or should he go and pester someone else? Judging from one quick scan of the place, a lot was going on; people flicking foreheads, others bickering… Enkei-sensei was over in her little corner, the same calm smile ever present on her face in what seemed to be… amusement? Intrigue? He honestly couldn’t tell. It was when he heard a familiar voice say, “Say, why don’t you hit me back? It’s only fair after that little incident we just shared. You can hit me in the face to make up for the strength difference too!” that a lightbulb went off in his head.

Or, rather, it was probably just his impulsivity kicking in. A genuine idea so early on? By Hitodama? Hilarious.

Silently laughing to himself like a mischievous little child, Hitodama bounded over to where his next “targets” were with heavy steps ― a rather tall male with bi-colored eyes and two-tone hair, and the dark haired girl from earlier. "I have more dignity than that, Blueberry."

Hmm...

With a grin that bore his sharp teeth, he wasted no time in commencing his obnoxious shenanigans once again, starting with him hastily grabbing the sleeve of the taller male’s uniform and attempting to tug him down to his own height. “Ne, ne! You’re not gonna do it? You’re not gonna do it?” His words repeated themselves as an indication of his hyperactivity. “If you’re not gonna do it, then, you know, you could hire a villain to do it instead. Or, you could just kill her, but that wouldn’t be very hero-like of you, and since she’s also my subordinate, I’d have to kill you afterwards…”

He ended up trailing off into a rambling session that lasted a few seconds.

Aaanyway, I dunno if I should know this already, but since you guys are my underlings, you should tell me your names, yeah?”

──── ✦

override.
..━━━━

...mood
...tired

...location
...32nd classroom

...company
...kaiyo
... Beann Beann
...on Ji
... Peach Tea Peach Tea
...yudai
... Slav Slav

...tags
...n/a

naho
momota

Ah.

Well, Naho couldn’t say he expected that to happen the way it did, but at the same time, he wasn’t in the least bit surprised, either. What he said was definitely weird, right? But what made it so funny that, not only made his desk neighbor laugh, but also some guy who was at the front of the room laugh as well? Was it his tone? A face he made? Was it how pitifully awkward it was, or maybe it was just because of how he was in general? Perhaps even all four of those things? He kept his gaze trained on the surface of his desk, even after the guy managed to get out a, "Dude, you're a freak."

Though, truth be told, the words didn’t sting as much as Naho anticipated. It’s not like they were completely false. Flatly, he muttered, “Try telling me something I don’t know.” ― his tone was clearly indicative of his nervousness, but also hinting slightly towards the dry, self-deprecating sort-of humor that he grew to have over the years. Suddenly, his attention was directed elsewhere.

"Nice to meet you.. I'm On Ji Kyoke.. er sorry if I disrupted you earlier.." the girl, On Ji, greeted from in front of him. His eyes trailed upward at this, but he still avoided eye-contact ― god, that dreaded eye-contact ― and landed on her outstretched hand; he was quick to take note of the mark’s presence. "I promise I'm not usually this disruptive so you won't have to worry about that this year." She then went on to explain what her quirk was (so that's how the water bottle ended up making a dent in the wall), and asked about his as well.

Hesitantly, he reached his own hand out to shake hers, while lightly bowing his head at a 15-degree angle. Before he could speak up to respond, however, the girl known as Kaiyo beat him to it.

“I’m sorry for the disruption too. Naho, right? I really like your hair!”

He nodded slightly to acknowledge her apology and... compliment? But… What about his hair?

Maybe he was wrong for thinking this, but isn’t that the kind of compliment people give when they have nothing else to say? Jeez, he really was that unimpressive, huh… then again, this was something he was already aware of. And based on what he’d already seen or heard in regard to his classmates’ quirks, the feeling of inadequacy ramped up ten-fold. The question came up in his mind once again; what was he doing here, and how would he even begin to compare? Sure, Naho was smart, and could seem even more so if his anxieties weren’t constantly in his head. His quirk could also be pretty useful in certain scenarios. But… battle?

He couldn’t help but think he was at a severe disadvantage with that.

When he heard what Kaiyo’s quirk was, he blinked. That was… an unexpected ability coming from her, to say the least, but there wasn’t much he could say about it ― after all, in the end, no one got to choose what quirk they ended up being born with (or if they even got a quirk at all). He let out an inaudible sigh, internally bracing himself for whatever comments he’d get after revealing his own. It was beyond him as to why he was still in this conversation to begin with.

“My quirk is 'Surge'... It lets me travel through electrical currents―” Naho paused, lips pressed into a thin line and eyes narrowed. Yeah, that already sounded pretty lame. “... and control electronics. I guess.” By the end, his voice became dull and quiet again, and if he didn’t look tired before, then surely, he did now. What else was there for him to say?

──── ✦

ooc rip double posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back