• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ใƒผ แดแดแด„

should the main ooc be here or on discord?

• discord!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • forums!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • either works fine!

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
๐™ž
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

welcome to irregularity!
this a bnha au rp centered around the students of taiyou academy, their journey to heroism, and their odd experiences as attendees,
having been told that they're to take part in a year-long, school-wide game. unbeknownst to them, the silly, light-hearted game
will start to take on a much more twisted nature.

current phase. phase 1 ใƒผ "32nd start"
player spots. 18 of 18 players [full]
characters alive. 27
characters deceased. 0​

poi

permanent iishanten
Roleplay Type(s)
ooc goes here!
due to all of our current player base being on discord,
it is now mandatory for future players to join the ooc
server located here.​

Last edited:
I don't use discord anyways so I'm not voting
well, that'd be what the forum option is for, haha ^ ^

by the way guys, now the character thread is up! i'll also be posting my character in a few minutes aaaa

Hello!~
Anyone wanna bounce character ideas? I think I might make a cute gal with a demon transformation quirk.

Hello!~
Anyone wanna bounce character ideas? I think I might make a cute gal with a demon transformation quirk.
oooo, that's a cool concept!! i can already imagine people being surprised when they see her transformation cx

We got ourselves some tall 15 and 16 year olds.

i was about to say the same thing cx
rip hitodama aaaaaaa

EDIT: Britt-21 Britt-21 hi i see you've used best boy of sdr2 as ryu's fc
teeheee

and uh...I could switch him with a female if we're getting male heavy...I went male thinking there would be a bunch of girls xD

smol bois are best bois, it's okay
he'd be happy to hear that :D

teeheee

and uh...I could switch him with a female if we're getting male heavy...I went male thinking there would be a bunch of girls xD
i don't think that's too much of an issue! i mean i know beann's making a fem character and there probably will be more o:

hi guys!
would anyone be opposed to making the taiyou uniform from persona 5 > > ?

also, i noticed that not counting neutral votes, ooc is leaning more towards discord so far! should it stay this way and i do make a server, i don't want to potentially leave out those who prefer forum ooc. so to those people, is there a reason you might not be able to use discord? o:

hi guys!
would anyone be opposed to making the taiyou uniform from persona 5 > > ?

also, i noticed that not counting neutral votes, ooc is leaning more towards discord so far! should it stay this way and i do make a server, i don't want to potentially leave out those who prefer forum ooc. so to those people, is there a reason you might not be able to use discord? o:
Iโ€™m good either way so my vote doesnโ€™t really count.

I donโ€™t know what that means, I havenโ€™t actually watched the show
they're synergized attacks among teammates, the type you see in video games when you get a critical strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back