• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bonesbo

certified corrupt circus creature
Hullo, I'm Bones
I'm currently on mobile so if you expect elaborate coding for interest checks then here aint it. I do use a decent amount stylistic choices for (font/color/style changes for different character voices) actual writing but I'll get to that in a bit.

I'm a full time uni student who also works part time and involved in external time commitments, so I don't have too much free time but writing and creative outlets are my way of procrastination and catharsis. I don't like making my partner wait over a week for a response, I would hope you feel the same. But of course, quality over quantity. I'm in EST, and usually write mid afternoon or late evenings.

I'm looking for a long term partner that loves to world build, collaborate, write lore, and have a wide variety of main cast and supporting crew. You must be 18+, not that I plan on any major adult content, it's a preference of comfort. I write in 3rd person literate, and between 5 paragraphs to upwards of full pages per reply. I like imagining that we're writing a collaborative story as well as being immersed as our characters in time, so of course the length of reply depends on the situation, but I do not like one liners at all.

You must be willing to contribute to "npcs", world building, lore, and plot line, and communicate about your preferences for me as well. I try to check with my partners before making a major plot point or doing something significant regarding their character.

I will ask you to send a sample of your writing. Here is something small of mine (this is usually as short as I'll go. this is just filler), from an original world and setting with a current partner:
Saul Von Stein stepped outside of his hut, gazing into the bleeding morning sun. The blackened morning sky in turmoil. The heated winds tussled his long mane, the red sands kicking up and scraping his ankles. This was the morning that marked another century. Nine centuries. He pondered upon the nature of his reincarnation, whether this would reset his years or not, but landed on the solution that his soul remained of age. He has died many of times that never saw his true end.

Nine hundred years. He’s seen much. And yet perhaps his retirement failed to bring peace. Many of his students seeking vengeance, guidance, or perhaps mere reunion. A vast majority passed to their next life, their beyond years, however a great amount persisted with their conscious soul. And it was no secret that a connection can be found between past pupils held dragon hearts, whether they knew or not. Von Stein called them forth with subconscious beacons. Alas, the magick of his own was aging. With what he would consider the most recent significant life event, of his Gatimore Grove couple-decade hut burning with him inside, he used much of his remaining power to escape through the Betweens and rebuild himself from inside out. And before that, pulling his pupil from the Prismatic Realm, Yyx…

And here he stood on his beach, feeling that constant pull of a higher eye searching for him. They would not find him. He leads them astray. He calls them only to redirect attention, akin to a magician waving a faux hand to draw study from the shuffled cards. He did not want to be found. Nevertheless, with how the South winds now gusted East… Eldritch magick called for the convergence… He feared his begrudging departure of haven.

I don't have a specific kind of plot in mind at the moment, but I really enjoy a multitude of fantasy and fiction and futuristic. I don't like settings with a too much of a reality base, or historical feel. I think right now I'm looking for a medium level fantasy with some sort of post-apocalyptic futurism feel? But of course willing to listen to suggestions!

**update! : I am looking for a world build / setting along the lines of a bio/cyber/dieselpunk or something semi realistic-futurism / dystopian / post nuclear . along those lines idk.

Here are some other plot schemes/settings I enjoy:
Cyber/steam punk​
sci-fi western​
space exploration​
any range of low->high fantasy​
medieval type adventures​
extra/deep terrestrial worlds​
supernatural worlds​
dystopian of the so-called utopia​
quest based adventures​
enemies to friends type schemes​
anything conflict driven, as that is what drives a story. if we do not know where we're going, it usually spins in circle so i like to have a decent plan.​
My characters widely vary but my handful of mains are very rounded and dynamic. I love making complex characters that sometimes are morally grey or have unusual moral codes and personalities. I also love to make character sheets and visual references for them/attire.

Last but not least, I write on site in DMs here, with one as free-chat and one as plot writing, or discord dm for ooc and dms here for rp, or we could do a full discord server with tabs for all.

DM me on site if you are interested and willing to come up with a new and exciting adventure! =D

Last edited:
I'm incredibly interested and shot up a dm to discuss further. Also might I'd suggest Dungeonpunk for a Medieval fantasy story with the tone of Cyberpunk and magic as the technology.

Or Sci-Fi western that meet Steampunk would be called Cattlepunk. I maybe new, but I want to create something beautiful together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back