• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
sᴋʏᴇ
_________
She looked at Ryuji, nodding. "
I'll be sure to not do that then. And yeah, they're called Siren powers." Skye then got the idea that she could do at least one song before they'd get called in and seeing as how the music on the jukebox just ended, she figured that she'd play the song.

Getting up, she grabbed her stool and after getting caught off guard by Megumin screeching about Explosion, she dragged her stool a little bit away from the bar counter and started to tune it. Once she was done with that, she then began to play a song. This could be heard by everyone in the bar and as she started to sing after whistling the beginning of the song, it became apparent that the girl knew how to sing. Like, she was actually really good at both playing the guitar and singing.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , P PopcornPie , everyone else in Seventh Heaven

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
Getting startled by the girl screeching about a Explosion and wanting to be taught it, she looked over at the table. "
Could you not do that again, please?" Seeing that Skye was getting ready to do a song, she continued. "Especially since Skye is about to do a song."

Looking at Red, she heard his proposal after taking Ryuji's money. At least she'd get a new kind of drink from this, so she wasn't going to say no. "
Alright, sure. I'll take you up on that offer." Then, she began to make the drink.

A bit of time passed before she handed him a drink. Once he would take it, she began to listen to the song Skye was playing while waiting for Red's answer for the drink's name.
80333c1d8ce5cdfd26aa077a7552eab6.jpg
RedLight RedLight , quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Biker was disappointed that he couldn't show off his cleaver skills, as he fights best in a 1v1 situation. Being in a royale was kinda awkward for him, to say the least. He quickly orders. "Some of your best. I'm in need of something after all of this shit that happened." After the bartender would serve him the drink, he would thank him before grabbing a few bills and exiting, without paying. He took off his helmet, revealing his face. (pretend there's a healing scar under his eye)
1588469194455.png "Wonder when I'll return home. This place kinda sucks so far." He took a sip of his drink.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @fightclubaftermath

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Heather nearly choked on her lemonade as Megumin shouted, though before she could respond, Lucky and Double began to converse with her. Heather's eyes darted between the three, occasionally looking as though she was going to interject but decided against it at the last minute. Eventually, when it looked like they were finished talking, she would speak once more.

"S-So c-could you teach me how to do it? I-I'd like to be less. uhm, w-weak and useless now t-that I'm b-back to normal."

Heather's remark about being useless once again drew megumin to the thought that Heather really did look almost exactly what one would expect a younger version of Aqua to resemble, though distinguished by the mutant fangs, eyes and stripe-patterns. Nothing would ever come of this of course, though it could be a segway for endless teasing. As she and megumin would converse, Heather would listen to Skye's song, bobbing her head from side to side along with the music, humming along and occasionally calling out comments about skye having a pretty voice.

Lana

I didn’t think I could cry anymore, but when Eric looked at me, I found it help but start to sob again.

“I-I’m sorry.. I-I never wanted this to happen. I let jealousy get the best of me... I-I’m so sorry.. I-I just want my best friend back...”
My voice was quiet and mixed with heavy breathing and sobbing making it a little hard to tell exactly what I was saying. I covered my eyes with my paws as I kept crying to myself sorry about everything I’ve done.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Chres3.png

Chres is helped up by Biker as well as some of the spectators, smoke still pillaring from his busted speakers. He wasn't horribly injured, and he would've bounced right back into the fighting ring if it wasn't for the bouncer. The bouncer demanded everyone to leave because of their particularly wild behavior, upsetting pretty much everyone, including Chres himself. Chres was just beginning to relish the attention he was getting from the crowd. They loved him!

Before he left, several people threw money at him and even congratulated him on putting up a good fight despite getting his ass handed to him by Bizzaro-Girl. This was the kind of attention Chres' ego was waiting for, and the Psuedo-Noizoid grinned from ear to ear. Afterward, when Chres had received about $150, he decided to loiter a short distance outside the fighting club.

He leaned against a wall as tendrils emerged from the remains of his speakers. These tendrils were similar to the ones posing as his "hair," but they were covered in rings of rounded spikes, and the ends of the extremities were a small ball of those spikes, equipped with three thin pincers. The material of the spikes could best be described as those sound-suppressing foams you line on your wall.

(A little sketch of the extremities I drew in five seconds)

Annotation 2020-05-02 215609.png

These limbs gradually repaired his ruptured speakers, sealing any cuts and openings on the devices with a strong adhesive. They would retreat behind the speaker once they were close to finishing so that they could seal themselves back in Chres' body, fixing it. Chres stood nonchalantly as the tendrils fixed his speakers one by one.

Smug Smug thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @AnyoneNearby​

• Fluffington the Mighty sat in the arena, waiting for Jasper to arrive and the fight to start. She tilts her head as people began a massive brawl in the stands, and then dispersed when one guy in particular shouted a lot. She lets out a huff in annoyance. This is the worst fight club ever. Fights were supposed to happen in the arena, not outside!

Smug Smug PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz FoolsErin FoolsErin CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Red Hot Pink Fury!
IMG_20200430_122450_411.png

Red listens to Tifa tell Megumin to stop screeching and whatnot. He smiles from it as he finds it entertaining, and he also wonders how she is when she's ticked off. Red would then watch Tifa make the drink. She's still so amazing to him, and he might never get used to this. And finally, Tifa finishes making the drink.

"Hmm...", Red inspects it first, rotating the glass while looking closely to the drink itself. "Alright then. A taste test!"

He picks his straw, as there're two in the drink, and sips from it, while looking at her red eyes. Mesmerized. Red lets the taste sit on his taste buds for a bit, before swallowing it. Tifa, on the other hand, seems to be waiting for the brand new drink's name. He exhales, still looking at her.

"I love it.", Red tells Tifa. "But you go taste it first, before I give it a name."

He slides her the drink, waiting for her to drink. Red then points at the other straw in the drink.

"That's your straw.", he tells Tifa. "Unless you want to drink from mine, in which case, I don't mind."

Red leans forward.

"Strawberry, isn't it?", he asks her. "It's my second favorite flavor, next to caramel. You should remember that in case you want to treat me out."

Red laughs, as conversing with Tifa is the only thing he could offer her right now. Just good ol' chatting.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)

Last edited:
Before Deadpool could respond, or after, there was a gunshot that sounded throughout the area and everyone went silent. Anti-Anna, who was not afraid of any gunshot, turned around nonchalantly just as the bouncer would yell at them for violating the peace or whatever nonsense he was spewing. She would hit Deadpool on the shoulder as she returned to normal.

"Nice talk!" She would say as she smiled and walked out, whistling.

She would pass by Chres whose speakers were busy being prepared, and gave him a look up and down.

"You're loud! I love it! Nevermind my wimpy other half!" She would say to him, not really expecting him to respond, "just don't go annoying strong gals, eh, bud?"

Just then Bizzaro-girl herself would walk out, looking confused and bustled.

"Me no zombie-girl!" She was muttering to herself as she walked past Chres, completely missing him standing there, "Me am Bizzaro-girl! Why everyone call me zombie-girl? Bizzaro-girl so confused!"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (GM)

Kirby
Kirby.png
As Kirby was inspecting the small boxed creature he heard a different gurgling noise witch got his attention to almost immediately shift to whatever made that noise. Kirby found a small orange creature that looks like it's made of jello, the creature has big smile on his face and seems to be very friendly. Kirby waves to the orange creature in response to it happily gurgling.
"Hi!"

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (SCP-999)

Megumin itched her head. "Of course I would! I just need to remember how one teaches magic to another. Well, this I cannot forget: In my home, magic requires something called mana. All spells need to take some of it, but if it takes too much, or all of it, the user will faint, like they haven't eaten in three days."

Kazuma learned this the hard way on the day they met, with Megumin draining all her mana on, of all things, a Giant Toad. This nearly got her swallowed, and she spent the rest of that day covered in mucus. But the archwizard did get to use it to her advantage, pretending that she was being abandoned by Kazuma after some erotic activity. That was all it took for Kazuma to accept her into the party, and keep her, despite her shortcomings.

Double had Megumin thinking: Were her friends like Kazuma? She reflected on it again and again, and realized just how similar the meetings were. Both times, she had to be saved from some giant amphibian. On the other hand, she had to essentially trick Kazuma into letting her on board. She was forced to be with these people by chance. She could only guess how much patience they still had with her. And guessing put her in a trance, looking between Heather and the floor longingly.

Of course, Double saw all these thoughts swimming in her irises, and the corner of their lip climbed their cheek.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

• Julia nods to the Treecko and Abbott each to address their thanks. "Don't mention it."

esp4.png
    She turns to Dawn. "So, anything else left for the tour?"

• Edward did not look happy when Two-Face, by some miracle, took the full-on blast from the Wunderwaffe... and lived. That couldn't be possible! The DG-3 JZ pumped out thousands of amperes' worth of current, which would at least instantaneously kill a human! He cursed loudly in his German tongue, ignoring the headless goon corpses- and the praise and dialogue that came from various other characters- as he stepped right up to the now-solidified body of the other villain, glaring at Two-Face. How could an ape defy mein superiority?!?!

Regardless, though, the nut-job's attention wasn't permanently sealed on the monkey who managed to laugh at the Wunderwaffe's power. The Zelda girl said something about a foreign substance called Twilight, and through the corner of Richtofen's eye he could see the swirling substance. Now that caught his attention, though he was still partially distracted by the notion of Two-Face's survival. It was only when everyone else had left, however, that Edward had snapped out of his trance. With nobody left in the alleys to contest him, Edward looked around Two-Face's dead body for the coin the idiot had flaunted around. If the German found the coin, he'd steal that for his own keeps. Otherwise, Edward would take the tri-barreled RPG Two-Face had been toting for his own usage. Perhaps Edward could use his scientific genius to repurpose it later?

Either way, when he was satisfied picking off the remains of that idiot, Edward decided he was going to pursue Zelda and her company to the "Seventh Heaven" that Tifa girl had rambled on about. He was quite late, since he'd spent so much time brooding, but he eventually found his way to the bar unscathed. It wasn't hard to find the blonde, since she stuck out like a sore thumb, so he didn't mind the other people- including the little exploding girl- he found a spot on the bar relatively close to the "princess" before throwing out all the loot that was supposedly given to him by the underground people. Coins and whatnot.

"To cover for everyone's drinks. Und a shot of vodka for me, please." Vodka really wasn't his thing- nor was any alcohol, for that matter, as he was a working man- but he figured one shot couldn't hurt. Just for Nikolai, if nothing else. Besides, maybe it'd numb his throbbing bullet-ridden shoulder; despite being imbued with strength via Juggernog, it didn't help with aches. Of course, Edward could always put some Quick Revive into himself, but the wounds would heal themselves in no time at all (and perhaps nobody would acknowledge it at all before it disappeared). Regardless, with nothing in the way between himself and Zelda, the German turned his green eyes towards the Hylian, tilting his head curiously.

"So, I overheard your little 'discussion' about that 'Twilight'. You vouldn't mind lending a teeny sample to me, vould you, fraulein? For science, of course." He knew he had to convince Zelda he was trustworthy, so he would have to kind of sort of talk about his credentials as a scientist too.

"It can't possibly be more dangerous to work with than Element 115 turning bodies into zombies. Besides, I'm sure there could be some vay to counter it via some science." Well, actually, his plan was to mix the Twilight with Element 115. He knew his way around the foreign substance; he could possibly use that to stabilize the Twilight. The girl herself claimed it could strengthen someone at the cost of its volatility; Juggernog had been created with Element 115, strengthening the user without any known side effects yet. And the Wunderwaffe ran on a formula of 115! So what was so different between the two substances?

"In mein world, we've stabilized 115 to make you be stronger. I could use zhat same formula to stabilize the Twilight, perhaps, or make it un weapon. After all, you even said it yourself; someone is using zhat Twilight, und something is dangerous only when it's an unknown."

Sora along with Megumin were confused when Zelda mentioned, “the real you.” Surely it was the same old Eric right? It turns out it was actually a shapeshifter by the name of Double Trouble as “they” introduce themselves as to Sora.

“You’re a shapeshifter? That’s kinda cool.” The conversation then got out of hand with Eric being a cheater, “(I’m just gonna keep quiet and stay out of this, there’s clearly not enough I know about to get involved.)”

Then it gets worst once Double Trouble starts to hound Megumin. “Yeah, Lucky’s right. She can be useful when the time calls for it.” Lucky bits DT’s tail out of anger and defense of Megumin. “Lucky!” Double Trouble doesn’t seem to mind though.

Lucky then wants her to take a challenge to prove herself, Megumin is entitled to agree.
“What do you say Megumin. You want to take his offer?”

While trying to encourage the young wizard, Red walks up to Sora to tell him Zack just needs a little time to get his thoughts together. “Okay. Hope he’ll be fine.”

Tifa came over to warn him, it’s actually Alcohol in that drink. “Oh. I’m eighteen but. Well.. It looks good, I guess I can try it.”

Dani looks over to her. “Can I get some water please?”

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher RedLight RedLight thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (mentioned)

--Minako Arisato || Koromaru--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

"Woof!(I know!)" Koromaru barked back at Julia, who told him that the strange animals aren't all that scary, "Woof Woof!(Everyone here is amazing!)" Koromaru seems to be glad to acknowledge the fact, having been a dog that only lived on Earth his entire dog life. As Dawn petted a fellow quadrupedal animal, Koromaru seems both pleased and amused, having not seen a dog pet another dog in his life. The other quadrupedal seems to have a higher form of intelligence, akin to a human if it were to pet a doggo.

"Thank you so much!" Minako nodded in gratitude, soon walking up to the cage, crouching at Koromaru as she then petted him towards the bars. "You hear that, Koro-chan? You'll be getting out of this thing soon!" She smiled, soon drawing back her hand. She attempted to open the cage...By lifting its top.

"Woof!" Koromaru barked at Minako, wagging his tail excitedly, sniffing a very familiar scent. One that he thought disappeared long ago.

--Ryotaro Norigami || Kintaros--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Kintaros grunted as he simply tosses the debris he picked up towards the pile, landing semi neatly on the side of it like a domino block tipping ontop of a pile of dominos. Afterwards, he went to the next debris and lifted it up.

Ryotaro did his best to NOT make everything go wrong, carrying the small debris, though not as heavy, beliving that he won't somehow trip on it and break everything else.

Black Market

"Heh... it's no big deal. Enjoy!" Dawn replies as he waves to Abbott. He then turns to Julia, frowning. "Um, let's see. We're at the black market, you're probably not interested in the bar, fight club's way too rowdy, housing area's boring, and... the courthouse is gone..." The Espeon shrugs, coming up blank. "Nope. Guess that's it for the tour..."

"And not a second too late." Rene steps up, spinning his revolver in one hand. "Moze wants us back real soon. Tediore raid, remember?"

"Oh. Right."

"Yeah. So we'll need to get going." Rene turns to Julia and Kirby. "Hope you guys are ready. Your new friend coming along, too?" he asks and points to the Treecko.

"Treecko tree? (Coming where?)"

Behind them, Eric suddenly embraces Lana in a tight hug. Dust clutches his sword tighter defensively, but he soon relaxes one he realizes the Typhlosion isn't intending to attack the Braixen. Eric nuzzles her neck, sobbing quietly. "Lana... e-even if I have a girlfriend, you'll still always be my best friend... if I had to, I would die for you, just so you could live your life." He rests his paws on her shoulders, staring into her eyes. "I-It doesn't matter if you're not my girlfriend... I-I want you to know that you'll always be everything to me. And nothing can change that. G-... got it...?"

Dawn stares at the two uncertainly. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots CRB. His brow furrows in frustration, thinking some fairly unpleasant things about him, but he attempts to hold those internal insults back. Not doing so would just be immature, wouldn't it?

...tempting, though.

On a lighter note, the orange blob smiles widely, copying Kirby's moves as if it's looking into a mirror. It makes another series of gurgling noises that sound like its attempt to say 'Hi!' right back.

"I see you've set your sights on this one, friend," Sereth smoothly purrs. "He can be taken... for a price."

"Actually, he's with us too," Dawn replies. "He's another one from Skull's Settlement."

"I see... though I do not enjoy giving all my wares for free, I will do so... once more, and no further," Sereth declares sternly, yet his voice never changes from that creepy calm.

"You got it, sir..." the Espeon replies with his heart in his throat.

Sereth then looks over at Minako. He removes the lock on the top of the cage, allowing Minako to free Koromaru, no debates or catches to be found.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Fight Club

All of you agreeing to leave might notice Zer0 standing outside, sword gleaming on his back, standing amidst the crowd. He seems to be waiting for you.

"You've caused disturbance. / A fight club dislikes killing. / A sad paradox. | You are expected. / Moze requires your aid now. / I will take you there."

Though you can leave on your own... do you really wanna disobey the Vault Hunting cyberninja?

Smug Smug (if Biker saw him) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FoolsErin FoolsErin thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Seventh Heaven

Something vibrates inside of Phoenix-2's jacket. He takes out an ECHO Device from a pocket inside his robes and glances down at the message on screen. His Ghost looks at it too, its eye widening. The small, floating machine turns around to face you all.

"Moze is telling us the raid will start soon! Let's finish our business here and get going."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher RedLight RedLight Riven Riven quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie Space Buddha Space Buddha thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Ruined Courthouse

The men check under the debris Kintaros lifts up, spotting nothing under there. "Nah..." one of them mumbles and moves on.

"Y'know, it kinda sucks having to do this. We don't even get to see any dead bodies... yet." one of the others tells Kintaros.

"Shut the fuck up, Jack. I'd rather we don't."

"Wasn't talking to you, tequila pisser."

A third man rolls his eyes and turns to Kintaros. "So where do you come from, big dude?"

Another gruff worker comes over to Ryotaro. "Hey, need any help over here?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Black Market

"Heh... it's no big deal. Enjoy!" Dawn replies as he waves to Abbott. He then turns to Julia, frowning. "Um, let's see. We're at the black market, you're probably not interested in the bar, fight club's way too rowdy, housing area's boring, and... the courthouse is gone..." The Espeon shrugs, coming up blank. "Nope. Guess that's it for the tour..."

"And not a second too late." Rene steps up, spinning his revolver in one hand. "Moze wants us back real soon. Tediore raid, remember?"

"Oh. Right."

"Yeah. So we'll need to get going." Rene turns to Julia and Kirby. "Hope you guys are ready. Your new friend coming along, too?" he asks and points to the Treecko.

"Treecko tree? (Coming where?)"

Behind them, Eric suddenly embraces Lana in a tight hug. Dust clutches his sword tighter defensively, but he soon relaxes one he realizes the Typhlosion isn't intending to attack the Braixen. Eric nuzzles her neck, sobbing quietly. "Lana... e-even if I have a girlfriend, you'll still always be my best friend... if I had to, I would die for you, just so you could live your life." He rests his paws on her shoulders, staring into her eyes. "I-It doesn't matter if you're not my girlfriend... I-I want you to know that you'll always be everything to me. And nothing can change that. G-... got it...?"

Dawn stares at the two uncertainly. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots CRB. His brow furrows in frustration, thinking some fairly unpleasant things about him, but he attempts to hold those internal insults back. Not doing so would just be immature, wouldn't it?

...tempting, though.

On a lighter note, the orange blob smiles widely, copying Kirby's moves as if it's looking into a mirror. It makes another series of gurgling noises that sound like its attempt to say 'Hi!' right back.

"I see you've set your sights on this one, friend," Sereth smoothly purrs. "He can be taken... for a price."

"Actually, he's with us too," Dawn replies. "He's another one from Skull's Settlement."

"I see... though I do not enjoy giving all my wares for free, I will do so... once more, and no further," Sereth declares sternly, yet his voice never changes from that creepy calm.

"You got it, sir..." the Espeon replies with his heart in his throat.

Sereth then looks over at Minako. He removes the lock on the top of the cage, allowing Minako to free Koromaru, no debates or catches to be found.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Fight Club

All of you agreeing to leave might notice Zer0 standing outside, sword gleaming on his back, standing amidst the crowd. He seems to be waiting for you.

"You've caused disturbance. / A fight club dislikes killing. / A sad paradox. | You are expected. / Moze requires your aid now. / I will take you there."

Though you can leave on your own... do you really wanna disobey the Vault Hunting cyberninja?

Smug Smug (if Biker saw him) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FoolsErin FoolsErin thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Seventh Heaven

Something vibrates inside of Phoenix-2's jacket. He takes out an ECHO Device from a pocket inside his robes and glances down at the message on screen. His Ghost looks at it too, its eye widening. The small, floating machine turns around to face you all.

"Moze is telling us the raid will start soon! Let's finish our business here and get going."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher RedLight RedLight Riven Riven quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie Space Buddha Space Buddha thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Ruined Courthouse

The men check under the debris Kintaros lifts up, spotting nothing under there. "Nah..." one of them mumbles and moves on.

"Y'know, it kinda sucks having to do this. We don't even get to see any dead bodies... yet." one of the others tells Kintaros.

"Shut the fuck up, Jack. I'd rather we don't."

"Wasn't talking to you, tequila pisser."

A third man rolls his eyes and turns to Kintaros. "So where do you come from, big dude?"

Another gruff worker comes over to Ryotaro. "Hey, need any help over here?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Bizzaro-Girl jumps at the cyper-ninja's presence, not having noticed him, being trapped in her own mind but when she did, she listened. And was even more confused.

"Who Moze? Why want Bizzaro-girl? Bizzaro-girl dumb. Not smart. But Bizzaro-girl strong? Maybe Moze wants strength?"

Anna's smile broadens. "Ohhhhhhh! A job? That involves killing? Count me in!"

Lana

I was a bit surprised when Eric quickly grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. It made me start to cry a bit more.

“I-I love you Eric... both romantically and as a friend.. I know you don’t return the love romantically, but I don’t care!”
I began to wrap my arms around him too while still sobbing heavily. I buried my face into the fur around his chest trying to muffle the sobs a bit while still trying to talk at the same time.
“You mean everything to me! I’m nothing without you.. I’d be all alone if it wasn’t for you! You’re the most important person in my life and I want us to be friends forever... I don’t... I don’t want to lose you too..“

Black Market

"I don't know what I'd do either... if I... if I lost you..." Eric says as he hugs her tighter. He doesn't say anything else; he just simply stands there with his arms wrapped around her, soaking her fur with his crying. The only sign of life he gives is a sob, and then silence.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Fight Club

Zer0 doesn't say anything to Bizzaro-Girl or Anna, but he turns to them with a holographic (: on the front of his helmet. Suffice to say, he approves of their willingness to kill things.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Black Market

"I don't know what I'd do either... if I... if I lost you..." Eric says as he hugs her tighter. He doesn't say anything else; he just simply stands there with his arms wrapped around her, soaking her fur with his crying. The only sign of life he gives is a sob, and then silence.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Fight Club

Zer0 doesn't say anything to Bizzaro-Girl or Anna, but he turns to them with a holographic (: on the front of his helmet. Suffice to say, he approves of their willingness to kill things.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Bizzaro-girl smiles back. "Smiley face!"

"You don't talk much do you?" Anna would say, still smiling, "lead the way Ninja man!"

Lana

I hug a bit tighter without thinking. I continue to sob as well soaking his fur a bit. Eventually, I moved my face and began to look at him.

“D-Don’t cry anymore.. p-please..”
I began to hug a bit tighter again, but knowing full well I was this time. I didn’t want to let go. I never wanted to leave his side again.

Black Market

Eric does not stop crying.

But, he does keep holding Lana in his arms, his regret mixed with rage towards himself for allowing this to happen.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

When Biker finished his drink, he was startled by Zer0's appearance. "Huh? You look funny.. but if this 'Moze' needs my help, sure thing!" He looked at Anna. He thought to himself, "Why does she have so much bloodlust?" He threw the empty bottle somewhere and wore his helmet again, patting the sides. "Well, lets go."

Jacket heard everything that happened and was just beginning to walk out from the back when a bottle broke a little way in front of him. He didn't flinch, but was confused. He peeked from the corner to see Biker and others, looking like they're about to leave. He tries to sneak past Biker's view and join the group, so he doesn't get left back.

Mentioned: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Sora along with Megumin were confused when Zelda mentioned, “the real you.” Surely it was the same old Eric right? It turns out it was actually a shapeshifter by the name of Double Trouble as “they” introduce themselves as to Sora.

“You’re a shapeshifter? That’s kinda cool.” The conversation then got out of hand with Eric being a cheater, “(I’m just gonna keep quiet and stay out of this, there’s clearly not enough I know about to get involved.)”

Then it gets worst once Double Trouble starts to hound Megumin. “Yeah, Lucky’s right. She can be useful when the time calls for it.” Lucky bits DT’s tail out of anger and defense of Megumin. “Lucky!” Double Trouble doesn’t seem to mind though.

Lucky then wants her to take a challenge to prove herself, Megumin is entitled to agree.
“What do you say Megumin. You want to take his offer?”

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher RedLight RedLight thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (mentioned)
Double narrowed their eyes, their breaths quietly escaping their slim nostrils. "So now you have faith in her." They hissed.

"Yes, because they're good friends!"
Megumin chirped.

The Etherian leaned down on her. "Or maybe they're just making you feel good, so you don't concentrate on them taking all the glory." They whispered into her ear. "I believe in you, too. I believe you can get that throne, completely solo."

"But who will carry me home after I faint?" Megumin shrunk in her ruined dress.

"She is not performing the damn raid by herself!" Lucky snapped, keeping an ear held out towards them.

"You said she could clear any challenge." Double answered calmly.

"Yeah, well-! I meant...Ugh..." Lucky shook his head. "Any non-Teridore challenge! Rene clearly wants us to have a team effort!"

"If you're a team, then you certainly haven't been treating Meg like she is part of it."

"How about I treat you to these fucking knuckles, you flat-faced Jurassic Park reject?" Lucky stood on his seat, storming towards the reptilian while rolling up invisible fists.

Thankfully, Phoenix-2 stopped the fight right before it broke out. They would be leaving soon.

"I'll be sure to imagine that every bandit I kill is you." Lucky snarled, reverting to his sitting position.

"And I'll be sure to imagine that you're making it out of Teridore." Double replied cattily.

Megumin, all the while, dwelled on what Double said. "I...I really haven't gotten to help the party out as much as I've wanted. Every attempt at Explosion has been interrupted. And they still think I'm a little girl. But they'd find a use for me, right? Maybe they will need me as a last resort..."

Chres3.png

Chres stood by quietly as Anna walked by him, commenting on his loudness and how he shouldn't bother people like Bizzaro-Girl. He squinted at her, not sure what she meant by "other half." Did she have multiple personalities or something? Chres was too busy fighting the grey-skinned girl from earlier to notice Anna transform. Either way, it would explain why she seemed to like him being so loud all of a sudden. He didn't say anything as Bizzaro-Girl exited the Fighting Club.

Chres furrowed his brows at the sight of her. She spoke like a cavewoman and just sounded stupid to Chres in general. He was aggravated by the fact that he'd pretty much lost a fight to someone like her. His mouth speaker wasn't finished being repaired, but one or two of the speakers on his chest were already fixed, so he decided to speak to her using those. It is why his mouth didn't move as he talked, and his speech seemed quieter than usual.

"Gee, I dunno, maybe its because ya look like one. Ya probably smell like one, too. Weirdo."

Then, he heard Zer0 speaking to all of the fighters who had just left, including Anna and Bizzaro-Girl. He preferred to stay here by himself and fix the rest of his speakers, but it didn't look like he had much of a choice. Of course, he could leave anyway, but then he'd probably have to deal with Zer0. Honestly, Chres has had enough fighting today, as strange as it sounds. He huffed impatiently, releasing a small cloud of smoke into the air, and decided to follow Zer0.

Smug Smug DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FoolsErin FoolsErin thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back