• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
deadpoolposttop.png
"You know what?! FINE! I'LL FIGHT THIS FREAK, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ASSHATS WANT! You guys finally get so see me in a brawl with a DC Comics character after all of this time, BUT OF FUCKING COURSE IT'S NOT DEATHSTROKE! WHY DID HE HAVE TO GET KILLED OFF IN THE FIRST PART OF THIS WHOLE ROLEPLAY SERIES?! NOW I'M LEFT WITH FIGHTING A PRETTY MUCH UNWINNABLE BATTLE, AGAINST SUPERMAN, BUT A CHICK, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE EVIL! GOD DAMMIT, WHERE'S KRYPTONITE WHEN YOU NEED IT?!" Cracking his knuckles and neck as he approached Bizarro-Girl, Wade tried to think of some plan of attack, for the sake of buying time for himself and the others to potentially escape, rather than attempting to take the mountain of a woman down. Grabbing one of the fences surrounding him, he smashed it as hard as he could on Bizarro-Girl's left side, but it just merely broke, with seemingly no damage done to her. "SHIT!" Remembering that he still had a broken bottle of beer, Deadpool charged again, trying to stab BG with the top half. What remained of the bottle shattered upon hitting her, just like if he were to hit a slab of concrete with said bottle. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK IT! I'M GOING SHANG-CHI ON YOUR ASS! WA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" As he screamed, DP punched her in the gut and chest with his left and right fists respectively, but ended up breaking both hands with a resounding *CRUNCH*.

3B118B7BE9A96C9BB449163785CEDEE5C2F551C8

"TATSUMAKI-" As Deadpool leapt up and kicked Bizarro-Girl in the head, he wound up breaking his foot as well, and "grabbed" his leg in pain, squirming on the floor. He weakly muttered out, "...I should've gone for a Hadouken..."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow and such.

Morshu
Suddenly realizing that there was never truly a conversion rate for normal cash to Rubees, Morshu began to profusely sweat as he hurriedly wrote down a formula he thought would make sense if he were to successfully scam the pirate. However, as he wrote as fast as he could, Morshu put a decimal in the wrong place at beginning of the formula, making it that 50 Rubees were the equivalent of $25.000, rather than $250.00. As each type of bomb cost 50 rupees, it would end up costing Voss $75 for one of each bomb rather than $750, and so forth. Completely unaware that he was giving him a reasonable and cheap price, Morshu laughed, "Hohoho... delightfully devilish, M̷̚ͅȏ̶̰̗̲͐͝ŗ̴̏͌̚s̸͚͊͛͊h̴̢̻̄ů̶̧̱̗̏!" Turning his attention to the captain, his crewmate, and Elizabeth, he stated, "These bombs are each at the low low price of 25 dollars!"

In the case of what the bombs that Voss was purchasing, the Ship Bombs were essentially normal bombs made to be loaded in a ship's cannon, just like cannonballs, but light enough to be carried around by adventurers wearing green, eager to "bomb some Dodongos". (Basically bombs from Zelda games, but more compact.) The Mushroom Bombs seemed similar in appearance and size, but had a familiar insignia on them:

db10lgx-72baed61-aa3f-47ef-b3e0-d36ce3563b8d.png

Said bombs, using ancient Korridian magic, had essentially the power of a nuclear bomb, but with a smaller sized explosion. Lastly, the Toaster Bombs were slightly larger than the other two types of explosives, but were colored red, and rather than having a normal explosion, a pillar of flames would shoot out of it upon exploding. For setting all of these bombs off, they were your typical classic bombs, with a fuse to light.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher and others potentially interested in Lamp Oil, Rope, and Bombs.

"You know what?! FINE! I'LL FIGHT THIS FREAK, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ASSHATS WANT! You guys finally get so see me in a brawl with a DC Comics character after all of this time, BUT OF FUCKING COURSE IT'S NOT DEATHSTROKE! WHY DID HE HAVE TO GET KILLED OFF IN THE FIRST PART OF THIS WHOLE ROLEPLAY SERIES?! NOW I'M LEFT WITH FIGHTING A PRETTY MUCH UNWINNABLE BATTLE, AGAINST SUPERMAN, BUT A CHICK, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE EVIL! GOD DAMMIT, WHERE'S KRYPTONITE WHEN YOU NEED IT?!" Cracking his knuckles and neck as he approached Bizarro-Girl, Wade tried to think of some plan of attack, for the sake of buying time for himself and the others to potentially escape, rather than attempting to take the mountain of a woman down. Grabbing one of the fences surrounding him, he smashed it as hard as he could on Bizarro-Girl's left side, but it just merely broke, with seemingly no damage done to her. "SHIT!" Remembering that he still had a broken bottle of beer, Deadpool charged again, trying to stab BG with the top half. What remained of the bottle shattered upon hitting her, just like if he were to hit a slab of concrete with said bottle. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK IT! I'M GOING SHANG-CHI ON YOUR ASS! WA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" As he screamed, DP punched her in the gut and chest with his left and right fists respectively, but ended up breaking both hands with a resounding *CRUNCH*.

3B118B7BE9A96C9BB449163785CEDEE5C2F551C8

"TATSUMAKI-" As Deadpool leapt up and kicked Bizarro-Girl in the head, he wound up breaking his foot as well, and "grabbed" his leg in pain, squirming on the floor. He weakly muttered out, "...I should've gone for a Hadouken..."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow and such.

Morshu
Suddenly realizing that there was never truly a conversion rate for normal cash to Rubees, Morshu began to profusely sweat as he hurriedly wrote down a formula he thought would make sense if he were to successfully scam the pirate. However, as he wrote as fast as he could, Morshu put a decimal in the wrong place at beginning of the formula, making it that 50 Rubees were the equivalent of $25.000, rather than $250.00. As each type of bomb cost 50 rupees, it would end up costing Voss $75 for one of each bomb rather than $750, and so forth. Completely unaware that he was giving him a reasonable and cheap price, Morshu laughed, "Hohoho... delightfully devilish, M̷̚ͅȏ̶̰̗̲͐͝ŗ̴̏͌̚s̸͚͊͛͊h̴̢̻̄ů̶̧̱̗̏!" Turning his attention to the captain, his crewmate, and Elizabeth, he stated, "These bombs are each at the low low price of 25 dollars!"

In the case of what the bombs that Voss was purchasing, the Ship Bombs were essentially normal bombs made to be loaded in a ship's cannon, just like cannonballs, but light enough to be carried around by adventurers wearing green, eager to "bomb some Dodongos". (Basically bombs from Zelda games, but more compact.) The Mushroom Bombs seemed similar in appearance and size, but had a familiar insignia on them:

db10lgx-72baed61-aa3f-47ef-b3e0-d36ce3563b8d.png

Said bombs, using ancient Korridian magic, had essentially the power of a nuclear bomb, but with a smaller sized explosion. Lastly, the Toaster Bombs were slightly larger than the other two types of explosives, but were colored red, and rather than having a normal explosion, a pillar of flames would shoot out of it upon exploding. For setting all of these bombs off, they were your typical classic bombs, with a fuse to light.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher and others potentially interested in Lamp Oil, Rope, and Bombs.
To make matters even more hilarious, Bizzaro-girl doesn't even react to Deadpool's numerous attempts to harm her, too preocuppied in her Bizzaro mind with Zero.

Anna, however, does raise her eyebrow.

"Ummm, Ninja guy! You may have skipped a couple of posts because we're leaving now. Oh shit I wasn't supposed to do that!"

(Seriously Polik you couldn't wait until Smash?)

Sorry

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

As Megumin's gaze darted between her and the floor, Heather would snap her fingers around the older girl's head to try and get her attention, that is until she seemed to come out of her trance. Heather knew that some kind of raid was going to happen, but she didn't really know what was going on, having only followed the group here after the encounter with the mutants and never really paying attention to much of anything. Having recently become lucid, she regretted never paying attention to the others. Her pointed ears would perk up however as she heard Megumin speak once again.

"I-I can carry you! With like, telekinesis and stuff. But, uhm, where are we actually going? and um... who's tediore? I-I kind of... forgot."

"Whoa! Really? Just $25 each? What a steal!" Voss was enthusiastic to find that the bombs were so cheap, unaware that they were supposed to be much more expensive. Abbott warily gazed at the bombs while the Frizlet remained in his arms.

"Oh, don't buy these, Voss! There's no way they could be this cheap. Don't you remember the last time you bought bombs so cheap?"

"They didn't tell me those pies were bombs! If I knew they were bombs, I wouldn't have given them away to those kids. ... Or, maybe I would've. They were spray-painting the side of my ship..."

"Voss! Don't say that!"

"It's true! Besides, it was a great investment. They worked wonderfully! Ahahaha!"

Voss cackled as Abbott stood by with his jaw agape in anger. After a brief moment, the sea captain finally stopped laughing as he pulled out $75, leaving him with $9,190. "Here's the money. I'll be taking those, please and thank ya." As Voss gave Morshu the money and Voss received his Ship, Mushroom, and Toaster Bombs, Abbott continued to glare at the sea captain. His Frizlet seemed unaware of the sailor's current emotions, as it was busy feeling the bombs with its antennae curiously.

92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

"It's where we're goin' to get that throne, remember?" Lucky snorted, rolling his eyes. "Though I will say, I don't really give a shit if we make it. I kinda like it here, it's not a bad spread. Besides, I could use the extra time to figure out how I'm gonna kill Toffee...Bastard probably has some good ass security..." He drew his raptor archnemesis's silhouette in the air, then socked it. "First things first, I need this paw reattached." After sloppily gulping down the rest of his Lover's Reunion, he grabbed his paw, and scurried out of Seventh Heaven.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

"Hey, Laddie." Upon finding Banshee, he dropped his paw on the counter. "I heard you can reattach this paw."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"So you'll carry her." Double inquired smoothly. "Okay, but do you plan to let her use Explosion in the first place? Or will you just yank her away from her chance, just because you all like a challenge?"

"Double, I can't use my Explosion when I risk killing my friends, too!" Megumin still didn't get it. Her eyes rolled around, while her face clearly showed that she still didn't understand. "Unless..." Hang on, it was clicking! "...you are saying that I should try to go after the throne alo-"

"Sssshhhhhhhhhh!" One of Double's fingers was pressed onto Megumin's lips, the other was pressed against their own. "Darling, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm merely saying that Rene enjoys displays of independence, which everyone else has done. Everyone, that is, but you."

Despite the Etherian releasing their finger, Megumin didn't reopen her mouth. She simply looked down at the floor, her brow creased, her fingers drumming her staff.

@Seventh Heaven

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: white; --bg-color: #2c3e50; --fontFamily: 'Play'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: white; --tab-hover-bg: #2980b9; --tab-select-color: white; --tab-select-bg: #2980b9; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]Aloy[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]General Connor[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Marcus Wright[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent 1"]

Cool%20Text%20-%20Aloy%20356435863408990.png

b0d16337cfb6a0b555ee2efe25306da6.gif

Aloy looks over the green coin she's been given, as she heads over to Bazaar-44. She stands in front of the tent and looked up at the shopkeeper there "I'm here for a weapon. Here's the green coin if you want to see it."

Aloy held up the green coin and shows it to the shopkeeper. "Hm, what can you offer me that I don't got already? A smirk came up on the Nora's face."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Bazaar-44 group)</tab>

[/div] [div class="tabContent 2"] 1588548602192.png

John eyed the green coin given to everyone heading toward the shops "Huh, interesting."

He fingers the green coin looking it over for anything suspicious before shrugging and putting it away.

He headed toward the the black market shops himself, before watching over his back before noticing the same odd man following him, black coat and everything.

Who are you and why are you following me?!"</tab>

[/div] [div class="tabContent 3"]

Marcus Wright
terminatorsalvation2009.0102.jpg

---------------------------------------------
The man noticed him following him.

"Yeah.. I'm following you, so? You are John Connor right? At least he didn't recognize the appeareance but it looked like John Connor "You want my help, it would be wise to take it, Connor."

Connor looked over at him "Fine. You got my attention. I'm heading to the black market."

"Careful, you never know who's down there and if they'd scam you."

"I get it. Just come with me already, Damnit.

Marcus frowned and walked with the old General toward the black market "We are looking for some weapons, think you can help out?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow [/div] [/div] [/div]

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji continued to drink his soda. "What a nice, cozy place this is." He observed.

Skye started to sing and play her guitar. "Didn't know you could sing." Ryuji said to her. "They say that in Greek mythology, Sirens were monsters said to cause shipwrecks by luring sailors to their doom with their irresistible, entrancing songs. One of my former classmates told me that, one I started talking to 'em. Called himself the 'Ultimate Mythology Expert'. Sure seems like 'Siren' has a very different meaning in this universe, though. In any case, it's good to hear someone perform live like that. You know... that reminds me of something. My family has some fairly important clients. For one, the Togami Corporation uses our stuff for company events. PR stunts and shit like that. For another, we've met someone called the 'Ultimate Musician'. Forgot what her name was, though. Was it... 'Bucky Meow'? Eh, can't remember. In any case, she was always super happy to buy our crap for her concerts. More pep in her whole body than a champagne brewery. Your singing kinda jogged my memory of her a bit."

When the Ghost mentioned how his Guardian got a call from Moze to start prepping for the raid, Ryuji quickly downed the rest of his soda and gave a quick, quiet clap when he set the cup down. "Alrighty then, little floaty robot. Looks like it'll be showtime before long. The main event... the reason we're on this planet... we're gonna do the thing, and it's gonna be... awesome. Yeah."

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@SeventhHeaven
(Open for Interactions)

Sora and Lucky continue backing up Megumin, but Double Trouble is still in doubt of their trust in her.

“Are you crazy? Megumin can clear any challenge and she’s a good fighter, but nobody can take on that many people alone no matter how good they are. She’s also a valued member of the team! Just think of her like a trump card.”

Lucky started to get outraged and prepared for a scrap. “Lucky, Lucky. Remember what I told you?” Before Lucky can become wanted again, Phoenix 2 shows up informing the group will begin the raid shortly. “It’s okay Megumin. We all know you have what it takes, you just gotta wait for the right moment. I’ll get you home. The both of you.”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

Jordi and Nearl had both been at their own distant respective seats at the bar. With Jordi still sipping his Scotch, a finger on the table as he took his time to enjoy and admire the bar for what it is. The Kuranta had been watching with glowing eyes as Tifa had poured her what she ordered, a nice glass of red wine, much to the Radiant Knight's delight. A visible cue of some ear wiggles and a small clap of the hands as she watched the tasty red liquid pour into the glass. As Tifa had finished the pour and closed the lid, Nearl thankfully bows with a bright smile, taking the glass with gentle fingertips as she sipped at it ever so carefully, clearly treasuring the beverage. If it wasn't obvious enough, THIS, was her favorite drink.

Jordi continued to keep an enjoyable eye around, the glass about half empty as he held it by his finger tips and waved it around, casually making circle motions as the ice clinked against the glass in the most satisfying of sounds. The professional moved the glass to his nose, taking in the nice fragrance, before moving it to his lips to take in a nice cold sip of the honey dew liquid. As Skye had begun her song, it immediately caught both of the attention of Jordi, and Nearl, as well as her twitching ears as they turned to her direction.

With an audible "Oooooh!", The Kuranta hastily scoots her rear, sitting on her own tail with a loud "OW" also as she fixes and readjust her seat to watch and listen to the Siren. For Jordi, he slowly nods his head in enjoyment of the tune, a grin of appreciation on his face as he slowly downs the rest of the beverage, and takes a few ice cubes into his mouth. Funny, despite almost kicking his ass to oblivion earlier, he's definitely enjoying her song.

Good half time break if I do say so myself.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

deadpoolposttop.png
"*gasp*...c'mon guys, wait for me..." Deadpool weakly crawled towards the Fight Club exit, moving with just one leg and squirming helplessly otherwise, now realizing that him suddenly attempting to fight against Bizarro-Girl was completely pointless. "...I just wanted to get to the action, not read a bunch of boring posts... *gasp* ...Anyone have a skateboard I can borrow for the next 5 minutes?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FoolsErin FoolsErin GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Smug Smug and the others who cannot legally discuss what happened within the Fight Club.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Remembering that she had some money left over from the Skull's Settlement raid and the mission that happened back on Pandora, which was a lot to her, she looked at the bombs. Luckily, no one pickpocketed her, so she still had the money to get a bunch of them for the distraction team. It would help them all, so she figured to go ahead and buy some.

"
Um, I'll take three of all of the kinds of bombs you have, please." When he would tell her what the final price would be, she took out that amount. After receiving the bombs, she turned to Rene who said that Moze was calling them back. Nodding, she went to Rene with the bombs in hand. "I figured that the distraction team would need these, so I went ahead and bought some to hand out." Once they started to head out, she would follow them.

92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Black Market gang

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
After finishing her song, she had heard Heather praising her the entire time and heard Nearl say something regarding her singing. She turned to look at Tifa who clapped afterwards and then looked towards Ryuji. "
I've always been able to sing, it's just that I prefer to do it with a guitar most of the time unless it's a lullaby I have to sing for someone."

Hearing that it was time to head out from Phoenix's floating robot, she got up and put the strap that was attached to the guitar around her, having the guitar on her back. "
I figured that I should carry this with me in case we end up not coming back here. I'll wait outside for you guys."

She headed to the door but stopped, looking at Megumin and some person being an absolute asshole to her. "
Hey, she can take care of herself just fine, she doesn't need someone like you telling her otherwise. If she's gotten this far, she can handle herself." With that, she opened the door and waited outside with a hand on her pistol, ready just in case someone tried something.

Space Buddha Space Buddha , Riven Riven , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , P PopcornPie , Seventh Heaven gang

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
Looking at Red, who offered her to drink from another straw, she took a sip from it before replying. "
Yep, that's strawberry alright. And it is? Guess that's a coincidence. So, you come up with a name for it?"

After the song was over, she heard two more requests before hearing that it was time to head out soon. Grabbing a glass, she filled it up with vodka and moved onto the next and final order. Seeing as how she was pressed for time, she grabbed a water bottle and tossed it towards Dani, heading out from behind the bar to give the good doctor his drink.

With that done, she looked at everyone. "
You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up. I just need to get Zack. And you guys can pay me later for the drinks." As she started heading to the door, she heard that Double Trouble was up to their old tricks again. If you consider being extremely rude to a little girl "tricks", that is. "Double, stop. Skye's right, if she's gotten this far, she can handle anything. So what if she needs to depend on others, everyone does at some point. So just stop, okay?"

After that, she walked towards the door to the back room and knocked on the door. "
Zack? You alright?" Opening the door slightly, she looked at him. "Come on, it's time to go. We have to be at the meeting for the raid."

RedLight RedLight , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , P PopcornPie , Seventh Heaven gang

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

" Oh, thanks mr. rabbit! A-And-"

Heather looked back to Megumin, seeming to pause as she saw Double put his finger to her lips. Double would then feel as though he was slapped in the face. It didn't hurt that much, but gave him pause as his eyes were directed to Heather, who was looking poutier than usual.

"Hey! D-Don't touch my friend! A-And yes! I plan to let her use explosion! Hmph!"

She then heard Skye, and got off the stool, landing on her butt on the floor below and getting back up, waddling towards the door.

"C-Coming Ms. Skye!"

"Again, I reiterate." Double was now staring all three defenders down. "If you think Megumin can hold her own, why don't you act like it?" Their eyes were colder than the ice cubes Tifa put in her drinks. They could smell the false comfort. "I know you don't believe in her. I know you think she's useless. She only made it through all that trouble because you shielded her. You didn't let her give any effort herself!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Megumin, feeling the bad kind of goosebumps, exited the bar in a rush, leaving nothing but a couple drops of her juice. Her weapons and staff were carried chaotically in her arms, clinking loudly as they knocked together. Seeing this, Double pouted at Sora. "See what you've done? Now I need to go comfort her!" With a snivel, they rushed towards the door. Before they left, however, they said one more thing in an ominous tone: "After all, my words of comfort are legitimate."

The young archmage desperately paced up and down the black market, praying that someone had a purse she could get with her token. Fortunately, her prayers were answered; she got a dirty gold and white bag, one that she could easily sling across her back.

Now, she just needed to return to Seventh Heaven and wait for directions...right? Double's words kept stinging the inside of her brain like...not even hornets, but bullet ants. She dwelled on it all. Why couldn't she use Explosion against Ballmum? Because David pulled her out before she could finish casting. Why couldn't she save herself with Explosion in the courthouse? Because everyone else was there, and she couldn't risk vaporizing them. But was that really getting in her way, as Double implied, or just trying to protect her? She knew full well how crippling the downsides of Explosion were, and she definitely needed someone to fall back on. "Elizabeth and Tifa both think I handled everything we faced, but I got knocked unconscious twice. That's not really surviving, is it?"

Did she still want to help? Absolutely. She was a member of the party! A party member does not sit and let the others do all the grunt work! She just wanted a way, a chance.

The calls of animals signaled Megumin closer, but she had trouble pinpointing where they came from, and got more than a little lost in the market. And this was great news for a certain Etherian.

"Is everyone here?" Megumin could hear Rene beckoning everyone, making her stiffen. "Rene! Wait! I'm finding my way out of here!"

"Everyone but Megumin is present." Julia. She could hear Julia now.

"Great!" Rene beamed. "That girl needs to stay here."

The archwizard's jaw fell open.

"We last saw her at the bar." Tifa's explanation hung in the air. "Double was trying his old tricks on her, so Sora and I made them back off by telling them how strong Megumin is."

"And you managed to say it with a straight face?" Natasha yapped. "She's the most incompetent person on this team!"

Megumin felt like a rhinoceros horn had gone through her heart. "Incompetent?!"

"Natasha, don't be rude." Julia scolded firmly. "Megumin could be around to hear that."

"What?! It's true!" The Glaceon replied coyly.

"Sorry, Julia, but she's right." Tifa was speaking now. "I didn't see her against Ballmum, but her performance in the courthouse was downright pathetic."

"Against Ballmum, she was completely reckless!" Dani shouted. "She just went right into her mouth without thinking! Almost got herself swallowed!"

"I managed to save her." David uttered somberly. "But this is a matter of getting home. With what we're doing, we simply can't waste time having to pluck her out of trouble."

"That can't mean...!" Megumin's breaths sharpened.

"Let's just get the throne, then come back here and get Megumin." Dawn suggested.

"That would be a total waste of fuel." Moze snorted, her words pulling Megumin down even further. "I-I'm a waste...?" The archwizard stammered.

"We can bring her to Teridore with us, but we need to lock her somewhere." Moze went on. "We can put her in solitary confinement."

Lucky's laughter leaped high over the buildings. "Yeah, I left the bed nice and warm for her!"

Sora was much softer. "I just hope her feelings won't be too badly hurt..."

"Another thing I've learned in the war, Sora: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Rene lamented.

"I'm afraid I must agree." Julia sighed. "Megumin's clumsiness, and the deadliness of her spell, make her much more of a harm than a help. She just has to understand that it's for her own good."

Megumin felt a shift in her gut. The bruising she received started out cold, and stinging; As she heard these words, however, her body began to heat up. So Double was right?! Or was Double messing with her again? Either way...Somebody was getting a beating.

First, she swallowed as much of the anger as she could. "Yeah, it's probably just Double Trouble using my friends' voices against me. How conniving!"

"I still think she can hold her own." On that cue, Double's voice rang out. "Anyone who can fall into Ballmum's mouth and come out alive surely has potential."

"Again, that was only my rescue." David stated firmly.

"But she lasted long enough for you to save her." Double pointed out. "She is clearly resilient."

Megumin's heart dropped. Double alone was defending her. Could they copy all her friends, AND switch back to themselves, so quickly? After only seeing one meager attempt at copying Eric, she wasn't sure.

"Survival against one frog does not correlate to surviving on Teridore." Moze was adamant. "When we get to Teridore, Megumin stays put."

"I second." That was Price. "She's just a little girl. She'll never make it."

"A little girl with an unstable spell!" Dani interjected. "We have better things to do than babysit some amateur archwizard who can kill us all! It's as simple as that!"

"Darlings, don't you think Megumin can hear you?" Double asked worriedly.

"She probably should know what we're going to do with her." Lana spoke sweetly. "I'll go find her!"

"No, I will." Sora chimed. "She likes me the most."

Megumin prepped herself for a shouting match when the keyblade holder appeared, but Sora was as cheerful as ever. "Listen, Megumin, we're making our plan, and...You know how I said you were the trump card?"

"Yes, I know!"
Megumin snapped, releasing all her heartbreak like an untied balloon. "You're right, Double Trouble! I heard you say everything!" She tried to smack the true form out of Sora, but had no success. Her eyes widened, her breaths fell flat.

"Ouch! Megumin! You don't slap people senseless like that, no matter who you think they are!" Sora scolded, then sighed. "No, Megumin...If you want, Double can watch you." Sora offered softly. "We just don't want you to get hurt, okay? You can still be the trump card. We just want to keep you safe at the bottom of the deck, you know what I mean?"

Megumin trembled before Sora, her cheeks red and soaked. Her bottom lip was pushed out, while her nose was wrinkled. She stammered, trying to think of an argument. But she couldn't. Too frazzled. "Fine! I'll just go to the one person who finds me useful: MYSELF! I'll show you all who's really the useless one! I'll get that throne!" The red-clad girl stomped off, only stopping to drop her bag. "And I'll do it all with Explosion, and Explosion alone!"

"Megumin! Wait! You're still allowed to come!" Sora tried to run after his friend, but was quickly lost. He stared longingly into the crowd, his eyes watering. Poor Megumin, out in the black market all alone! "...Please do come, Megumin." The boy begged softly, steadily losing their frown in favor of an anticipating smirk. "I just can't wait to watch your contributions to this raid." He turned his back on the spot where she once stood, starting back to the others, murmuring. "Excellent job, Sora. Another great performance."

As they neared the meeting place, where the others stood, Sora undid the cloaking around his eyes, revealing neon yellow sclerae with slit pupils...

Last edited:

Heather:

Heather would stop, hearing Double's words. Something would snap in the girl at that moment as the being she had never even met implied such things, and in her eyes the others could once again see that deranged little demon baby again, if only for a moment. She turned to face double, cocking her head as a booming voice sounded within its mind.

--"SHUT UP YOU... STUPID... FUCKING... LIZARD..."--

Heather flexed her arm, beginning to strangle Double, levitating him off the ground and violently shaking him. She drew the pistol that Shaw had given her some time back, leveling it on the reptile's head. It was unlikely she'd shoot, but given that she was cutting off its airflow, double was, most certainly, in trouble.

Red Hot Pink Fury!
IMG_20200430_122450_411.png

Red would closely watch Tifa drink from her straw. It doesn't get better than this tonight, he reckons. After she had tasted it, it's time to give it a name.

"So, it is Strawberry, huh. It tastes good, doesn't it? You did damn well making that.", Red tells Tifa while smiling. "How about we call it... 'First Date'. Recommend it to people who will go hear on their first dates."

Not to mention Skye's singing, which helped set the mood better. Red was fascinated by her voice. He likes a good singer after all.

"She's a good one.", Red talks about Skye. "Your friend, I mean."

He and Tifa would finish their drinks. And unfortunately, their date comes to an end. Someone called 'Moze' would tell them that 'the raid' is starting soon, whatever that means. It feels quite too early, Red thought. He sighs in frustration, hoping to spend more time with her. Tifa would go get Zack, whereas Red would call for Pixxie again.

"Pixxie! Pixxie! Pixxie!"
, he shouts, but his sentient weapon isn't answering. "Pixxie! Pixxie! Pixx--"

"What?! I'm coming!"
, Red finally hears Pixxie.

She comes to him flying with her magical butterfly wings. Red doesn't know where Pixxie has been, but he wouldn't get worried about it. She left to take a 'walk' after they heard about Zack.

"So...", he finally holds the Pixxie-Buster again. "How was your little adventure?"

"Fine. How about you and Tifa?"

"Absolutely great."
, Red replies. "We actually had a date!"

"Unbelievable... Anyway, why did you call me?"

"Oh, it's mission time, I guess."
, he tells her. "I don't know much about the details, but there's going to be a raid."

And with that, Red looks at Tifa, who is outside the room Zack is in. He wishes that he had spent more time with her. Pixxie looks at Red, like... Eugh.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye)

Zack Fair Dreams and Honor
14244a60-fe6c-4361-a1ae-c7930469cc87-final-fantasy-7-zack-fair.webp

"I'm coming out.", Zack would reply to Tifa, as she knocks on the door. "Hold on."

When she opens it, she would see him standing, holding the Buster Sword's handle over his shoulder, as if he had just clipped it back. Zack looks much calmer now compared to earlier. He smiles.

"Yeah!", Zack tells Tifa. "I'm alright."

He begins to walk towards her, and out to the door. Zack looks at Tifa. He's thinking of something to tell her.

"So... Meeting, huh?", Zack speaks. "But tell me about your date with that annoying one first!"

And with that... It appears as if he's back to his usual self. Zack and Tifa would then join the others in this so-called 'meeting'.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)

As Zelda had the sparkling water slid over to her, she smiled and looked up to Tifa as her hand wrapped around the outside of the glass. "Thank you, Tifa," She said with a nod as she brought the glass up to her lips and took a sip. After doing so, her eyes would look over to Sora as she continued to... well, smile as always. "It's quite alright." She said, though when he asked about what she meant, she fell quiet. As if on some sort of cue, Double Trouble soon transformed back into their regular self. "That's what I mean." She said to Sora while she gazed upon the green-skinned charleton. "Your acting skills have improved, I'll give you that. But there is a time and a place for them, as there is for everything else." Zelda mused aloud.

And then Double Trouble began to antagonize Megumin. Zelda sighed and rested her hand on her forehead as she listened to the exchange, until Double Trouble finally decided to address the room. "No one here is discouraging her from taking a challenge. We're merely suggesting safer alternatives she can use so she can be more useful in a battle." Zelda looked down at Megumin. "She is powerful now, but there is always room for improvement, no?"

And then Richtofen approached, and Zelda's mood visibly soured.

1588569057076.jpeg

"No."

And then Double Trouble decided to go and manipulate Megumin into getting herself killed for shits and giggles. Zelda turned away from Richtofen, already annoyed by the man's offer, though she was even more so annoyed now that this was happening. Zelda watched as Megumin ran off, and when Double Trouble returned and Megumin didn't, it was pretty obvious to her what had happened.

"I hope you're pleased with yourself." Zelda said, her voice dripping with disgust towards their actions. It was then that Heather began to levitate Double Trouble off the ground, though before much could be done in the way of actively harming Double Trouble, Heather would find herself... unable to hold her up anymore, oddly enough. It was almost as if a sudden massive weight was being put on her brain, constantly compelling her to drop the lizard fiend. One quick glance at Zelda revealed why this was happening.

1f9b9381222d5b864a6c84a1f43535f5.jpg

"Put her down. Violence will not solve anything." Zelda said as her body became entirely engulfed in a golden hue. If one were to be paying particularly close attention, they would find that an insignia was glowing even brighter on the front of her right hand than the glow from the rest of her body. Said insignia depicted three triangles, all paired with each other. Though, two of them were empty, while the triangle that was the furthest up was glowing brighter than any light you had ever seen, almost comparable to that of the sun.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Space Buddha Space Buddha

Last edited:
sᴋʏᴇ
_________
When Megumin exited the bar, running away, she got an idea as to why she was running and she wasn't having any of it. Heather then exited out of the bar and then "Sora" came up to them, turning back into the person that was hurting Megumin. She would've done something, but Heather had it.

Skye stared at the person with an icy cold glare, remembering what was said to her, Tifa, and Sora before she exited the bar. "
We do believe in her, you're just being an asshole. Yeah, we want her to succeed, but do you think we want everyone hurt in the process? No, we don't, but you don't seem to get that through your fucking skull cause unlike you, we give a shit about others."

Continuing, she took her pistol out.
"You think you give a shit about her, but I can smell a manipulator a mile away and you certainly smell like one. How about you start giving a shit about her instead of being a manipulator and only caring about her and everyone else when you want to use them to turn on each other or make them feel bad? You think you're so tough and smart and great with words, manipulating everyone around you, being untouchable cause of you manipulating people, but you aren't. Learn how to be truthful for once in your life, otherwise, no one's going to believe. Bravo, you're such a great actor, whatever."

She then took her guitar off of her and put it around Heather. "
Keep this safe, I'm going after her. When the others get out, tell them I went to go find Megumin. If I don't come back and you guys are already at the meeting, get someone to come get me and Megumin, if I find her." With that, she started heading towards where she saw Megumin run off in the first place, going off before seeing what the blonde girl could do once she came back.

Calling out her name, she ran while trying to get through the crowd of people, keeping a tight grip on her pistol. If she didn't spot her in the crowd, she'd start looking in places where a child could be. Her first instinct?

The ice cream shop.

After all, ice cream did make people feel better and children did love ice cream. But if she wasn't there, she'd keep checking different places while looking in an alleyway every once in a while.

P PopcornPie , Space Buddha Space Buddha

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
Seeing that Zack was back to his normal self, she was glad that it didn't last long. If she saw him being sad and lost any longer, it would've hurt her seeing that. "
Yeah, it's a meeting to plan the raid of a big company: Tediore." When he walked out, she closed the door behind them.

Zack then asked about the date and she looked at him. "
Wait, you think that was a date? I mean, it was good. Really, I was just doing my job for most of it, serving drinks." She looked at Red, remembering what he said about the drink. "I'll be sure to recommend that. And yeah, she's pretty good. Come on, let's go."

Exiting the bar, she waited for everyone to leave before locking the door and when she turned around, she saw a few things. The little girl wasn't there, Heather was doing something to Double Trouble, and Zelda was telling Heather to put her down. Skye wasn't there either, which started to raise some questions.

All she knew was Double Trouble had something to do with this. So, she looked at them. "
Heather, put her down! Double Trouble, what did you do?"

RedLight RedLight , P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Crisis_core_zack_dream.jpg

Zack would think about this planned raid on a big company. Why would they be raiding Tediore, the company's name, he wonders. Zack wants to ask Tifa about their upcoming raid, but decides to wait for someone to explain it in their meeting.

"It was good?!", he gets surprised after hearing about her 'date'. "You didn't find him irritating?"

Zack was dumbfounded upon hearing Tifa say that it wasn't bad. He then looks at Red, meddling with the others, and begins to wonder. How?!

"Alright then, whatever.", Zack says. "What's your boyfriend's name, again?"

And with that, everyone leaves the bar, heading to wherever the meeting is going to be held. He would stay close to her, as she locks the Seventh Heaven. Zack then looks for Red, who surprisingly isn't anywhere near Tifa.

Red Hot Pink Fury!
IMG_20200430_122450_411.png

Red keeps thinking about the moment he shared the 'First Date' with Tifa. He can't help himself from smiling. Tonight is just amazing.

"........."

Anyway, Red is just vibing with everyone around him, outside of Seventh Heaven.

Interactions: @I'm_free_for_interactions @Please_interact_with_me
Mentions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
She took one look at Red before looking back at Zack. "
His name is Red." As Red was too busy in his thoughts, she whispered to Zack, making to where only he could hear them. "Listen, he's a nice guy, but... I think I have feelings for Cloud. He's a good guy, it's just that I don't feel the same way he does about me. I just need to figure out a way to let him down easy. You have to keep this quiet until I figure out a way to tell him, okay?"

With that, she stared at Double Trouble and then at everyone else that was standing there. "
Could anyone please tell me what happened?"

RedLight RedLight , P PopcornPie , everyone outside of Seventh Heaven

Heather:

Heather would stop, hearing Double's words. Something would snap in the girl at that moment as the being she had never even met implied such things, and in her eyes the others could once again see that deranged little demon baby again, if only for a moment. She turned to face Double, cocking her head as a booming voice sounded within its mind.

--"SHUT UP YOU... STUPID... FUCKING... LIZARD..."--

Heather flexed her arm, beginning to strangle Double, levitating him off the ground and violently shaking him. She drew the pistol that Shaw had given her some time back, leveling it on the reptile's head. It was unlikely she'd shoot, but given that she was cutting off its airflow, Double was, most certainly, in trouble.

• Double didn't know how much of their trickery was seen by the others, but was confident that nobody important, or powerful, did.

When they laid their eyes on Heather, that confidence only lingered for a little while longer. "Well, aren't you adorable?" They cooed, leaning down to beam upon Heather...Only for the little psychic to completely, utterly snap. They weren't sure, but they believed they could see some kind if demonic imagery in her eyes. Sweet started to glisten on the side of their head. "Hey, little one..." Their face was still serene, despite both the sweating and Heather's shout making their ears ache. "No need to waste your energy on a littl-AAAAAAAACK!" With a mere clench of a tiny fist, not only was Double choking, but floating in the air, kicking and lashing, as their face noticeably turning from moderate green to bright blue. Their eyes actually widened at the sight of the pistol, and they seemed to be trying to kick out of the grasp and run in the opposite direction.
    "I hope you're pleased with yourself." Zelda said, her voice dripping with disgust towards their actions. It was then that Heather began to levitate Double Trouble off the ground, though before much could be done in the way of actively harming Double Trouble, Heather would find herself... unable to hold her up anymore, oddly enough. It was almost as if a sudden massive weight was being put on her brain, constantly compelling her to drop the lizard fiend. One quick glance at Zelda revealed why this was happening.

1f9b9381222d5b864a6c84a1f43535f5.jpg

"Put her down. Violence will not solve anything." Zelda said as her body became entirely engulfed in a golden hue. If one were to be paying particularly close attention, they would find that an insignia was glowing even brighter on the front of her right hand than the glow from the rest of her body. Said insignia depicted three triangles, all paired with each other. Though, two of them were empty, while the triangle that was the furthest up was glowing brighter than any light you had ever seen, almost comparable to that of the sun.
    The Etherian couldn't find the strength to run away after Heather dropped them. With their claws on their throat, they gasped heavily for air. "I-I could all too c-clearly see the light!" They moaned, a hand to their forehead. "Thank you, kind p-princess, f-for sparing me! Please, continue to let me bask in your heavenly light!" They stretched their arms out, pretending to catch and throw the light at themselves, groveling snidely. "Anyway...I am pleased, darling."

Skye stared at the person with an icy cold glare, remembering what was said to her, Tifa, and Sora before she exited the bar. "We do believe in her, you're just being an asshole. Yeah, we want her to succeed, but do you think we want everyone hurt in the process? No, we don't, but you don't seem to get that through your fucking skull cause unlike you, we give a shit about others."

Continuing, she took her pistol out.
    "You think you give a shit about her, but I can smell a manipulator a mile away and you certainly smell like one. How about you start giving a shit about her instead of being a manipulator and only caring about her and everyone else when you want to use them to turn on each other or make them feel bad? You think you're so tough and smart and great with words, manipulating everyone around you, being untouchable cause of you manipulating people, but you aren't. Learn how to be truthful for once in your life, otherwise, no one's going to believe. Bravo, you're such a great actor, whatever."

She then took her guitar off of her and put it around Heather. "
    Keep this safe, I'm going after her. When the others get out, tell them I went to go find Megumin. If I don't come back and you guys are already at the meeting, get someone to come get me and Megumin, if I find her." With that, she started heading towards where she saw Megumin run off in the first place, going off before seeing what the blonde girl could do once she came back.
    Double just held on to their smile, their tail wagging. Yes, yes, scold him, be angry! The peaceful atmosphere around here was ruined. And while they were fully aware of the so-called flaws Skye described, what fun was it to just accept the insults? "Oh, goodness! You have seen right through me!" They blinked rapidly, trying and failing to conjure up tears to go with their crestfallen grimace. "If only this was not all I knew! How could I tear you poor, lost travelers apart?" They sobbed quietly, kneeling pathetically before their confronters...Then they sported the grin of a crocodile. "If you'd like me to turn others apart instead, of course, my schedule is open."
    All she knew was Double Trouble had something to do with this. So, she looked at them. "Heather, put her down! Double Trouble, what did you do?"
    "I have just outdone myself, darling!" Double answered cheerfully.

Lilith Kirby and Balloony
Locations: (Kirby: Black market) (Lilith and Balloony: Outside)
Lilith.pngKirby.pngBalloony.png
While Kirby was searching through the many creatures Lilith and Balloony were still outside, Lilith was still sleeping while Balloony was trying to sure she's safe. Suddenly Lilith started to wake up slowly rubbing her eyes. "Oh Lilith your awake!" Balloony says excitedly. "Oh god what happened last night?" "Well from what I remember you tried flying out of your seat but you fell flat on your face and you also threw up in a trash can, but aside from that nothing too bad happened."
"Oh well that's fine I guess."

As the two of them went back and forth Kirby runs outside the black market and asked of the two of them had any money. "Well I'm pretty sure I still got some on me, here's twenty five bucks." She says as Lilith gives a twenty dollar bill and a five dollar bill respectively. "That should be enough for whatever your'e buying, just make sure to pay me back later I'm a little short right now." Kirby nods and runs back to the market to give the shopkeeper the money.

Interactions:
Kirby: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Shopkeeper)

--Minako Arisato || Koromaru--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Tourgang?

"Woof!" Koromaru practically jump towards Minako as soon as the roof was lifted open, licking her fact as Minako caught him in her arms, practically carrying the dog now in the process. Just then, Rene came along, telling them that Moze is waiting for them.

"Oh right, the plan." Minako practically gulped as she looked down on Koromaru, who has now positioned himself to look ahed, hanging onto Minako's arms. "Come on, Koro-chan, it'll be like old times!" She giggled, as Koromaru barked once more, just glad to see his owners' friend--at least, someone who shares the scent of that same friend. Koromaru thought about something for a bit before tilting its head in confusion.

Minako was more than ready to follow Rene out of the city to rendevouz with Moze to enact their plan.

--Ryotaro Nogami || Kintaros--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Oddly enough, it's as if the the courthouse has been cleared off before it collapsed." Kintaros took note, "A strange occurance. Perhaps one of the attendees realized the danger." He said optimistically as he then yeeted the debris onto the pile just as Ryotaro reached the pile. "If I tell you, it would be extremely ridiculous, even by this world's--or at least, Pandora's standards." He says, cricking his neck once more before he told the answer. "I hail from a time travelling train living with three more creatures like myself."

"I'm fine!" Ryotaro's exasperated response as he wearily put down a moderately sized boulder onto the pile. Soon letting out a sigh as he moved onto the next rock.

"You sure about that, Ryotaro?" Kintaros asked, "I don't want to tell the others that you passed out again."

"Haha, don't worry!" Ryotaro simply puffed in confidence, "I've been training a lot more since we last saw each other!"

"...So you fainted more then?"

"Kintaros!" Ryotaro pouted as he then carried another moderately sized rock. "W-well, I am working on not doing that much as well as managing my clumsiness..."

maxresdefault.jpg

Tifa would help remind Zack about Red's name. He nods, like, "Yeah, I remember now". However, she then tells some bad news...

"Oh... That's gonna sting...", Zack tells Tifa, after hearing her plan. "I don't want to get into that business. But good luck to you!"

Meanwhile...

Red Hot Pink Fury!
Red.png

Red would walk up to Skye, the one whom he saw singing back in the bar. What could he need from her? Red taps Skye on her right shoulder, as her back is turned away from him.

"You're the singer, right?", he asks her. "Tifa's friend?"

Pixxie, still on Red's grasps, sighs... She know what's going on. He has a soft spot for singers!

"My name's Red. I liked your singing.", Red introduces himself to Skye, while going for a handshake. "Call me a fan."

"Oh, no..."

He smiles.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye)
Mentions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back