• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Chres3.png

Chres enjoyed the attention he was receiving so far, even if it was mostly negative. Of course, Anna from earlier was mad, but she was a wimp in Chres' eyes so he didn't care a whole bunch. However, he was particularly proud of himself for what he did to Deadpool. The man in the red suit was screaming over Chres about how he was so loud he shattered his beer bottle. Deadpool was obviously irritated, and for good reason, but Chres would never apologize. Instead, Chres yelled back,

"AH HAHAHAHA!! Kick rocks, Ninja-Dude! You'll never be able to appreciate the gift of sound! Speaking of which..."

Chres would begin to blare this song from his universe to fit the mood.

Afterward, the walking boombox would hear Biker yelling for him. He was going to join him once he got a drink. Chres didn't say anything, but he did offer a thumbs up and a grin. Finally, Chres looked over at Sergei and Trevor to see their reactions. He checked on Trevor first and noticed how Trevor, somehow, was ignoring him. In fact, he was still clobbering Sergei as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening! This greatly infuriated Chres as he believed that Trevor should at least be a bit surprised by his unexpected appearance.

To try to get his attention again, the pseudo-Noizoid opened his maw and quickly charged a projectile of pure sound, which he promptly launched near Sergei. It would miss him entirely, but the force caused by the projectile slamming onto the ground would lift Sergei and Trevor a good few feet into the air. Chres was very ostentatious, and he wanted their attention now.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Smug Smug thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Princess Anna gritted her teeth at the asshole.

Allow me to take control, I can handle him.

No. No more violence.

Suddenly something zoomed through the fighting ring and Chres' speakers would be smashed. Not irrepairably but enough to completely disable as a loud female voice says: "NO MORE SOUND! ME NO LIKE SOUND!" As a grey-skinned blonde woman with a cracked face in a blue superhero spandex with a reverse S shouts at Chre.

Okay, things just got interesting!

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Sora, Dani, and Axel continue their talk with Megumin, wanting her to learn new things (and not kill everyone.) On the other hand, Zelda tells Sora & Dani to not be too hard on her.

Well it’s not our fault she’s so focused on using that thing all the time it could possibly kill us.” Dani mumbled under her breath.

“Oh. Sorry, guess I got a little carried away there. She did saexplosions take a lot out of her, I was just trying to help.”

In the midst of the conversation, Tifa comes out ready to take everyone’s order, but no sign of Zack. “(Huh. Zack’s not out yet. I wonder what happened in there?)”

Tifa asked everyone what they’ll have and give Axel what looks to be Sea Salt Ice Cream, but in drink form. “Hey, Tifa. I was gonna ask for a Lemon soda, I’ll have what Axel’s having. Do you also know what’s going on with Zack?”

Sora’s ears perked when he heard Heather said she could make monsters. “So would those monsters you make, count as zombies?”

Sora then overhears Zelda talking to Eric, saying he should be the real him, and called him “double trouble” “What do you mean, ‘real him?’”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Space Buddha Space Buddha RedLight RedLight (mentioned)

Last edited:
$700 was affordable for Abbott, as the pirates had saved much of their money and, when split among themselves for the black market, each was able to carry $9,265. If Dawn and Julia hadn't come over, the Frizlet purchase would have left him with $8,565. He excitedly reached for the money when he suddenly heard another voice nearby.

He looked behind him to find Julia and Dawn next to Sereth, showing him a green token. They state that they're with the sailor and, just like that, the alien was his. They also received a strange green lizard from one of the cages as well, which was likely something they wanted to get themselves. It almost looked like one of them, though...

Before Abbott was able to say anything, the Frizlet jumped onto the sailor's face once its cage door opened. It swiftly crawled around his shoulders before finally settling to hang onto his left shoulder. The alien clicked and trilled as Abbott tried to recover. Once he did, he turned to face Dawn and Julia.

"Whoa, whoa! Easy there, buddy... Wow, you guys didn't have to do that, you know. But thank you so much, anyway! I really appreciate it. How can I return the favor?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

--------------------

"Um... Right..." The sea captain obviously though Morshu was weird, to say the least, but he wouldn't say it directly. He continued to politely listen as the vendor listed off more bombs and their abilities. At the mention of a ship bomb, Voss was reminded of his own ship back home, the S. S. Wraith. The pirates were abducted from that ship when they first arrived in Pandora, and Voss was worried about it. It was an original PHANTOM ship from when he first joined the PHANTOM navy, and it was left alone in the middle of the ocean.

Voss eventually decided on his purchases. "Well... I think I'll get the Ship, Toaster, and... Mushroom Bombs..." Voss figured the latter was just another name for a nuke, which he thought would be cool to use later. Here's to hoping neither of them doesn't go off while attached to his waistband... Ouch. "How much would that cost me?"

92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Black Market

"Tree-cko! Treecko, tree! Tree! (Okay! Then I'll come with you! Thank you!)"

Julia's fellow Espeon then turns to Koromaru. Unfortunately, Dawn's skill with his psychic powers, or lack thereof, means all he could be able to understand is a series of woofs and barks. "Awww... I just wanna pet him..." He turns to Sereth. "Can I reach through the bars... or something?"

"You may, friend."

Dawn lifts up his paw and gives Koromaru a few pats.

Sereth, meanwhile, looks to Minako. "You may take him for free, stranger."

Dawn turns to Abbott. "You don't need to. It's just, uh, a favor from me to you." He chuckles nervously. "I mean... not saying Julia didn't have any part of it, because she's the one with the Token, but- you know what I mean. It's a favor from us to you. No need for a return policy."

Back with Natasha, Eric cowers as the Glaceon grabs his scarf. He raises his arms defensively, frozen in fear. "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Natasha, r-really... I-I wasn't thinking... I'll straighten things out with her, I promise... I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he sobs out, his words devolving into unintelligible mumbling.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Seventh Heaven

"I wasn't," Phoenix-2 chuckles, but then pushes his gun towards Rocket. "But now that you mention it, you should have it. Tediore's big and its army is bigger. You'll need it if you end up running out of ammo for all your other fancy guns."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Fight Club

"Grh!" Trevor's knee hits Sergei square in the nose, sending him stumbling back. Bleeding profusely from his nostrils now, Sergei tightens his fists, his heavily muscled arms rippling, and comes back toward Trevor twice as furious, attempting to hit him with a punch to the liver first, then a one-two at his face!

Though he, too, is too preoccupied with the fight to notice Chres, the crowd is knocked back from his massive sound blast. But, instead of being angry, they cheer even louder, happy to have a hype man joining them. They attempt to push Chres and Biker towards the gritty duel, chanting FOUR-WAY! FOUR-WAY! FOUR-WAY! The crowd would then attempt to throw Deadpool and Anna right into the action too with a firm shove, their cheers changing to ROYALE! ROYALE! ROYALE!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Courthouse Ruins

"Mind?" the friendly criminal smirks. "Nah, we need all the help we can get. Go ahead and carry that off to the side," he replies as he immediately starts checking under the debris that Kintaros lifted up. He points at a pile of debris a few meters away from the courthouse, which serves as their dumping ground for the wreckage. "Thanks for the help."

"Damn, he's strong," another man mumbles.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Well looks like we've got to fight! Let me take over Annie. I know how to fight at least!

Ugh! Fine!

Anna's smile turns wicked as she turns to Deadpool.

"Yo Red Ninja Man! Do you want to fight?"

She cracks her knuckles as her muscles starts to rip and bulge. Becoming stronger and more muscular, while still maintaining that feminiune edge.

Last edited:
"Well, talking down to her certainly won't do any good," Zelda said to Sora and Dani as they chimed in about Megumin's main attraction. She turned back to face Megumin, her smile returning. "After all, I'm sure that her... 'Explosion' has its uses. I was merely suggesting alternative spells she can learn. There's no good nor bad." Though, as Megumin continued to speak about her power, even Zelda began to have very small doubts. Not in her ability or anything, more so in the fact that Zelda simply wanted to avoid as few casualties as possible. "Well, keep in mind, Megumin, that there are good people in Tediore too. Perhaps smaller spells would be more beneficial to learn for combat in such a crowded area?" The Hylian Princess suggested politely. She then turned to Tifa and raised her hand slowly. "I'll have a water, please."

It was then that "Eric" entered the bar and made his presence known, and began conversing with the colorful cast of characters that were present. Zelda internally rolled her eyes at the sight, though on the outside her smile remained, unwavering. Not only could she see through the illusion due to her multitude of powers and abilities, but she had been here long enough to know just who was causing the disguise, as well. "Why don't you join us as your regular self, Double Trouble?" Zelda asked, making sure to keep that soft smile on her face as she spoke. "After all," She began, as that smile, for the faintest of moments, turned into more of a smirk as her eyebrows relaxed and her mouth stretched out just a bit further than it already was, before her face returned to its normal smile.

9afbdbe729663173654a231b2816bc78--warrior-princess-princess-zelda.jpg

"Don't you want people to know the real you?"

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @peoplearound​
"Useful, indeed! Even if it's the last resort, Explosion ensures total decimation." Megumin smiled. "You do have a point there, however. Explosion disintegrates friend and foe alike. That's why I haven't used it in a battle yet, because there wasn't enough space for my friends to get away."

"Sounds like you have a lot of care for us." Eric nodded. "And we care about you just as much. That's why we want to always make sure that you're not somewhere you can get badly injured."

Megumin beamed at the Typhlosion, but it seemed that Zelda didn't appreciate his company as much. "Double Trouble? Who...?" The archwizard objected innocently. "Zelda, that's Eric!"

Eric shot Zelda a dirty look, then huffed, then regressed to his normal form. "You lot aren't any fun, either..." Double Trouble lamented, as they thudded their smooth tail on the floor.

"O-oh, Lord! You were right!" Megumin's face went pale as she recoiled and shivered. "W-where's the real Eric?" She began to slap the reptile with both hands. "Where is he, you bastard?!"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg

After taking a few slaps, and learning that this girl could slap much harder than it seemed, Double seized both of her hands, pushed them away, and rubbed their now bruised cheek. "Eric is just fine, darling." They grumbled. "I do impressions, not 'kill and replace'." This grumpiness didn't last too long, however, because they had other ways of making some discourse. "But did you hear about what happened with Eric? I was right here to witness it, as was the bunny."

"I have a fuckin' name." Lucky snapped.

"Is your name 'Matchbreaker', darling?" Double jeered, watching the little guy's hackles raise with amusement. "Come on, you know you were the little push Lana needed to expose Eric for cheating."

"He wasn't cheatin'!" Lucky's eyes hardened. "It was all a misunderstandin' or something!"

"Eric would rush to correct a misunderstanding, wouldn't he?" The Etherian mercenary went on, their eyelids fluttering. "Maybe that's what your rabbit ears picked up, but mine just picked up attempts at sidestepping, and making Lana feel all good inside, so he could continue to be with Natasha without facing Lana's heartbreak."

Megumin piped up. "Lana and Eric seemed pretty close to me. Then again...I think I did hear Eric and Natasha make out once or twice, while we were in space..."

Double closed their eyes, nodding. "It was going to catch up to him sooner or later. It's clear neither girl was happy to think of herself as the other's understudy."

Something that alleviates pain... yeah, she could make something for that. After grabbing a glass from, surprise, underneath the counter, she grabbed three ingredients: whiskey, ginger ale, and some lime. And then, she worked her magic, making the drink and then brought it to him after doing what she always does to get over to the other side.
Ginger-Whiskey-Cocktail-2016-1-of-2-980x1334.jpg

"
This has a simple sounding name, but I prefer to call it..." After looking at the color of it, she came up with a name for it, the color reminding her of something. A flower. "Lover's Reunion." Yeah, it sounded cheesy, but it reminded her of the flowers Aerith sold, especially with what they symbolized. Going back behind the counter, now she had to handle Axel's order.
"Oooh, this looks good, Lassie." Lucky clicked his tongue, setting the disembodied paw down beside the glass as he sniffed his drink. Lover's Reunion smelled like exactly what would hit the spot: moderately heavy, musty, while also rich and a bit fruity.

The name of the beverage had cogs turning in his head. "'Lover's Reunion', huh?...Is that what I did? I feel like I broke up the lovers more than I reunited them. And who am I really meant to reunite?"

Megumin helped herself to her own drink, licking her lips between sips.

Sora, Dani, and Axel continue their talk with Megumin, wanting her to learn new things (and not kill everyone.) On the other hand, Zelda tells Sora & Dani to not be too hard on her.

Well it’s not our fault she’s so focused on using that thing all the time it could possibly kill us.” Dani mumbled under her breath.

“Oh. Sorry, guess I got a little carried away there. She did say explosions take a lot out of her, I was just trying to help.”

In the midst of the conversation, Tifa comes out ready to take everyone’s order, but no sign of Zack. “(Huh. Zack’s not out yet. I wonder what happened in there?)”

Tifa asked everyone what they’ll have and give Axel what looks to be Sea Salt Ice Cream, but in drink form. “Hey, Tifa. I was gonna ask for a Lemon soda, I’ll have what Axel’s having. Do you also know what’s going on with Zack?”

Sora’s ears perked when he heard Heather said she could make monsters. “So would those monsters you make, count as zombies?”

Sora then overhears Zelda talking to Eric, saying he should be the real him, and called him “double trouble” “What do you mean, ‘real him?’”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Space Buddha Space Buddha RedLight RedLight (mentioned)
"Double Trouble's the name, acting is my game." The Etherian flashed their sharp teeth at Sora. "As I already told your fire badger friend, I'm entirely willing to help you with your little Teridore raid, if you're willing to pay. I'd like to return to Etheria just as much as the rest of you."

Megumin's brow creased. "Um...Double Trouble..." She watched the mercenary's eyes shift towards her, blinking with horizontal eyelids. "Did you really mean what you said about me being brave?"

"Yes, darling, of course." The tone was genuine, but behind their eyes cackled demons. They finally had someone hooked.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @WhoeverElseisinSeventhHeaven

Last edited:
"Woah woah, wait, where's my drink?!" The people that surrounded him didn't care as he was pushed into the ring, looking at everyone, then Chres. "Wait, who broke your speakers?" He heard the chants. "R-royale?! Shit, I've never done something like this. Should be fun!" Biker flourished his cleaver, ready to chop anyone.

Jacket heard some uproar from the fight club, and finally gave into curiosity. He put his mask back on and, with knife ready to attack someone, peeked through the entrance. It was kinda hard to see, but he spotted at least 4 people were fighting. He only noticed Biker.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Natasha slowly releases Eric. "You'd better."

glac9.png
She looks away in a failed attempt to hide tears welling up in her eyes. "Look, I...I don't want to hurt you. I made that mistake before. But you can't keep doing this..."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Black Market

"I know. I have made... s-so, so, many mistakes... and I... I don't want to do this to you again..."

Eric wipes his reddened eyes. From the corner of his vision, he sees Dust and Fidget going through the crowd... and behind them, Lana. His heart stops for a moment. Did... did Lana see him? Would he... really have to face this so soon?

"Which one is he?" Dust asks the Braixen as he scans the crowd.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Fight Club

"YEAAAAAH!"

A collective cheer goes up as Anna transforms. One of the drunkards tries to smash a bottle over Jacket's head as he comes in, slurring "friggin' craaaazy masked psycho!"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Smug Smug

Chres3.png

Neither Trevor or Sergei were paying attention to him, which upset him greatly. Oh well, at least he had an entire crowd cheering for him. While he was preparing another sound attack, this time aimed directly on the two, a grey-skinned woman bolted through the fighting ring. Before he could even register what she was doing, his music and his charging attacks were suddenly halted as all of his speakers ruptured. When they were smashed in, they all emitted a loud pop noise as sparks and smoke began to seep through the devices.

Originally, Chres responded by yelping in pain. However, once the speaker in his mouth was disabled as well, Chres' shriek was replaced with obnoxious static, as that seemed to be the only sounds that any of them were capable of making. Unfortunately for Chres, these sounds were not as dangerous as the ones he produced before. He coughed as a plume of smoke began to emerge from his mouth.

Chres quickly grew irate. His face became red as the three hair-like tendrils on his head began to move on their own. He may not be able to attack with his sound abilities anymore, but he was still much larger than everyone else there. He could easily crush almost everyone in the fighting ring if it wasn't for the fact that he was an absolute buffoon.

In retaliation, Chres emitted another series of undiscernible sounds before he attempted to swat the grey-skinned girl with his large, metal claws. He also decided to attack Sergei and Trevor as well by trying to slam his fists onto them.

Smug Smug thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Bizzaro_Girl

Bizzaro_girl was proud of herself, she had stood up against the rude sound man and vanguished his evil soundyness, but the man clearly grew irate and made an attempt to swat Bizzaro-Girl with his metal claws. Which would have worked had Bizzaro-girl not been paying attention and quickly zoomed out of the way. She would then throw a single sucker punch at the large man: if it connects, the force of her blow would send him flying out of the ring, until he crashes into the nearest wall. Either it will damage him is entirely up to you.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Jacket stood still as the bottle broke on his head.

He gripped the handle of the knife hard, and stabbed it into the drunk's stomach. He took it out with force and kicked the man down, mounting him and proceeds to slash at their throat, splattering blood everywhere on Jacket (again). He continued doing this for quite some time, eventually stopping when he was satisfied. Seeing the bloody mess on the floor, he realized that he caused a lot of attention, probably. He quickly ran out the club and hid behind the building.

Chres3.png

Chres didn't see Bizzaro-Girl's attack coming, and the grey-skinned woman punched Chres square in the chest. Normally, a measly punch wouldn't be that much of a deal for Chres, especially if the attacker was a lot smaller than Chres. However, Chres was unaware of Bizzaro-Girl's superstrength, and as a result, the force of the punch sent Chres out of the ring and tumbling backward toward the spectators!

Chres' large and heavy body easily smashed any person that happened to be standing right below him. On top of that, if someone wasn't directly crushed by Chres, they still run the risk of being smacked by one of his extremities such as his tall shoulder speakers. Eventually, after the (broken) walking boombox stopped tumbling, he rested on his back. He wasn't dead, far from it, but he had already sustained a great deal of damage. He slowing tried to pick himself up, a sizeable impact crater being visible in front of him where he first made contact with the ground, as well as guts most likely.

Smug Smug thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lana

I followed Dust as we walked around trying to find Eric. Eventually we found him. When I saw him I noticed how he was still crying which only made me feel worse. I wasn’t sure I wanted to even go through with this anymore. I tried to speak to Dust, but my voice wouldn’t even come out. Instead, I slowly pointed to the one that was Eric.

Bizzaro-Girl
Here's What Melissa Benoist Could Look Like As Bizarro Supergirl

Bizzaro-girl smiles, satisfied, (completely ignoring the deaths or not understanding) then turns toward Trevor and Serg, cocking her head curiously at the two of them fighting. She frowned at them, and just stands there, deciding either or not to interfere in the fight so for now she just watches as those two fight it out.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Biker watched as Bizzaro-Girl punched Chres hard enough to launch him into the crowd. He looked at her in shock (which wasn't visible because of his helmet, but you get the point, yeah?), realizing her strength. He exits the ring past the smashed bodies to aid Chres. "What the fuck? She messed you up hard. We should get you outta here." Biker helped him get back up. "I want to get back at her.. but I don't think my knives or even my cleaver could do some serious damage. Wait outside for me, if you want. I'm still trying to get my damn drink!" He patted Chres' back, and finally saw some bar area. "Hey, anyone working here?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Red Hot Pink Fury!
IMG_20200430_122450_411.png

"Zack is alright!", Red answers Sora's question. "He's just sorting things out, he'll be with us soon."

He doesn't want to remind Tifa of Zack and get her all worried again. Let her focus on making drinks.

Interactions: Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora)

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
While she would order a drink, they would be called in at any minute to proceed with the mission, so she decided against it. However, there was something she could do. Something she hadn't done since back on Promethea.

Looking at Tifa, she had to ask her something. "
Hey, Tifa?"

"
Yeah? What is it?"

"
Is there anyone around who sells any musical instruments?"

"
Hmm... well, there is someone, but I did find an acoustic guitar when I started clearing the place out to turn it into Seventh Heaven. Apparently the owner liked to play it for people before he ended up getting drowned in the sewer water over a deal he made with someone and he didn't hold up his end of the deal. If you want it, it's yours, I'm not a guitar player. I'm better with the piano anyways."

"
Really? Thanks." There would've been a catch, but she didn't seem to be the kind to have a catch. "Where is it?"

"
It's in the storage room, you can go back there and get it." With that, Skye got up and went to the wooden panel, hopping over it, and headed towards the back to the other door. Opening the door, she found the guitar next to the door on the right that was blue and black, which she took and returned to her seat with it.

While she would play it, at any point, they could be called in and she didn't want to stop abruptly in the middle of a song.

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
After that, she heard two more orders coming from Heather and Sora. Grabbing the glass for the lemonade underneath the counter, she proceeded to make said lemonade. Really, there isn't any need to explain how lemonade was made, it's simple.

She looked at Sora who asked to have what Axel had and she had to ask a simple question. "
Sora, how old are you again? That has alcohol in it, you know. If you think you can handle it, I'll give you one, but Axel can have it if you can't handle it." Reaching underneath the counter, she grabbed another glass and made the same drink she did for Axel. When done, she went to deliver both drinks to them, handing Heather the lemonade and Sora the Sea Salt Ice Cream drink.

"
Zack'll be fine. At least, I hope. He's just... processing something." She headed back behind the counter, looking at Red. "Actually, I've been here for almost two weeks. But, I'm a fast worker, I got this place cleared out fast as soon as I was able to and set all this up. And well, would being trained in martial arts count as interesting?"

Seeing the face he had when she served the Lover's Reunion, that feeling she got of him having a crush on her seemed to be right. "
You really want that? I only called it Lover's Reunion cause the color reminds me of a flower back home that's suppose to represent two lovers reuniting."

Calling out once again before she'd decide to drink her glass of Cosmo Canyon, she looked at everyone else. "Last call, anyone want anything?"

Space Buddha Space Buddha , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , RedLight RedLight , everyone else that hasn't ordered yet

Red Hot Pink Fury!
IMG_20200430_122450_411.png

"Two weeks, huh.", Red listens to Tifa telling more about her bar's opening. "Yeah, that is quite fast."

He takes another sip onto his Cosmo Canyon.

"Yeah. Martial arts is interesting... As long as you're the one talking about it.", Red tells her. "I used to be into martial arts. I took a few lessons. Now I just kinda fight whatever."

He wants to ask Tifa to teach him, just to spend more time with her. But maybe in another date...

And then, she talks about the Lover's Reunion.

"You know what? I don't want a Lover's Reunion. If it represents that, then I want something else.", Red tells Tifa. "How about you make a totally new drink, and just one of it. Then I'll give it a name or something. Also, get two straws."

So far, so good, he reckons. If she makes the drink he asked her to, he would make his biggest move of the night.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather (Whose parenthesis descriptions are going to get her into the hall of fame eventually, damnit!):
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather nods again, taking the lemonade and slurping from the straw before addressing Axel and Tifa.

"T-Thank you! B-But yeah, uhm, I can make zombies, yes. I-I might have... uh... forgotten how... though... I wonder if Meg could teach me explosion though, I should probably learn less gross magic."

Megumin could hear her ask that. The prospect of heather knowing explosion was a frightening one, to be sure, but this was a new heather, sort of.

Ryuji Kazan

When Tifa slid Ryuji his soda, he caught it and placed a couple of dollars on the counter as payment. "Thanks, Tifa." He said, before taking a nice, long swig of his drink. Ahh, the sweet, tingly feeling of a carbonated beverage. "Hits the spot. In two more years, I'll be legally allowed to have this with a certain ethanol-related kick."

Ryuji then turned to Skye. "You're telling me. Oh, and if you do get a magic-portal-based opportunity to visit Nippon... just be careful about using those... what were they called... 'Siren powers'? True, terrible things have happened as of late, but even then, the (mostly) good people of Nippon aren't exactly used to superpowers, unless of course the people you happen to accidentally show them to believe it's some sort of hardcore cosplay gimmick. Sure, my country's made plenty of animated movies and shows that include robots, monsters, wizards, and whatnot, but even then... better to be safe then sorry." He gave a smirk and a soft chuckle.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@SeventhHeaven
(Open for Interactions)

Fight Club

The man that Jacket knocks down struggles, attempting to scream for help, but his cries are cut short as his throat is slit. He grabs at Jacket weakly, choking out... and then, he falls limp. Silent.

His brutal kill is masked underneath the sheer chaos around the masked man. The crowd cheers in approval as the brawl continues to escalate and pays no mind to Jacket. This allows him to slip away uninterrupted.

And even if anyone did see him, it's possible that they would've been too drunk to realize it, and those sober enough to understand wouldn't have even cared. This is made evidence by the people's cheerful reaction to Chres crushing a few unfortunate spectators. They laugh, they clap, they cheer some more and pat Chres on the shoulders, helping him up and pushing him back into the fight with more verbal motivation. They do the same to Bizzaro-Girl, pleased at her immense strength. Phones are pulled out, and the remains of the crushed spectators are recorded for their own amusement. Whether or not they'll regret filming it will have to be seen the following morning.

But, before the chaos can escalate further, gunshots ring out and penetrate the ceiling, sending dust flying through the air. The bouncer at the door comes forward, holding a pistol in his hand that he points straight into the sky.

"What the FUCK is going on here?!"

The crowd falls silent. Murmurs go up, but no one seems to want to step forward.

"I asked WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

Some of the spectators step aside, revealing the dead bodies and the intense collection of fistfights. The bouncer scowls, pointing his gun at those still brawling.

"We use the arenas for a reason! You dumbshits understand that?! Now people die in here every day... people say this is where natural selection catches up for a reason. But- son of a bitch, you all know we have a limit on how many people die each time we open! And you've all gone way past that, you fucking turds! So hurry up! Everyone out! We're closing early!"

With a collection of groans, the fight club goers begin to leave, shoving past each other. Some of them throw their money at you all as thanks for putting on a good show.

"That was brutal, balding dude!"

"Nice job, Sergei!"

"'ey, sexy zombie girl, call me sometime!"

"Yo, Chres! Sick entrance as always, dude."

"Pajama Sam! Yeah, you in the red onesie, I want those fuckin' katanas!"

Meanwhile, the bartender behind the bar just sighs sadly. He's a tall young man- barely over 21, with unkempt hair and pronounced bags under his eyes, and he wears a simple t-shirt and jeans that are quite dirty. He looks at Biker and pulls out a small glass. "Guess these'll be my last few drinks of the day... whaddya want for the road?"

Smug Smug PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Black Market

There are several different pets for Kirby to look through. Some innocent-looking, others imposing, small, large, all sizes in between... but, in one of the cages lie something that might remind him of something from his own world. Or, at least, cuddly and innocent enough to be mistaken as a creature from Dream Land.

1588467732985.png

An orange blob with two black eyes and small nubs for arms! It makes a few happy gurgle sounds upon seeing Kirby and reaches out for him as if to say hi.

As this happens, Dust's eyes follow where Lana's paw points and settle on Eric. "So that's him..." The mysterious warrior clutches his sword tightly and snakes his way through the crowd to get to the Typhlosion. Fidget flies after him, determined to make things right.

"Excuse me," Dust begins as he approaches Eric. The Typhlosion jumps and stares at him with watery eyes, but the hatted figure doesn't seem to care at all. "Do you happen to know this girl?" he asks, motioning to the Braixen.

"L-Lana..." Eric sobs out. His cheeks are red raw from his crying. "I-I..."

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

"That's what makes it an ironic name. And not the fun kind of ironic." Lucky explained with a gruff sigh. "Double there is right, I witnessed Eric and Lana's falling out. I'll start from the top, Lassie. I was locked in solitary over this thing." He tapped his jade. The pebble was doing a good job at slowing its regrowth, but he had to keep pushing it back on there. "Turns out that Lana stayed behind, too. Next thing I knew, she was unloading it all on me. She had a crush on Eric, just like I had a crush on her. And, just like me crush on her, she has someone to compete with. Her name's Natasha, spry girl, some kind of mutt with ice powers, and a squid thing on her head." He let his ears fall in front of his face, mimicking Natasha's odd head decoration. "So I guess I was just...You know, the one little push Lana needed to...break up with him, I think. They both broke down into tears." Another sip of the Lover's Reunion. "So, instead of reunitin' the lovers, I just feel like I tore them all apart. But why did I think I could try? Me crush on Lana only turned me into a paranoid mess."

"...But it was Toffee you were worried about." Megumin said softly.

"Yeah, I was paranoid that he was gonna kill all of you, including Lana!" The rabbit immediately barked back. "Hell, I still think he's just bidin' his time!"

The archwizard giggled. "Remember how you wanted to kill us all, before Toffee could?"

Lucky's face turned pale. "...Yes, Lassie, I remember. In hindsight, thank Christ I missed me shots..." He had a big gulp of his drink-well, big for a rabbit-then concentrated on the floor, before asking, "Hey, Lassie, how do you think everyone else we met is-"

"YOU WANT TO LEARN EXPLOSION!?!"

The archwizard's hyperactive screech practically shook the whole bar, Lucky by extension. She had completely lost interest in their conversation, and had spun around to face Heather. "Yes, yes, yes! Walk with me down the path of Explosion! Imagine! Two great controllers of Explosion magic!"

Double interjected. "I don't know, Megumin. I thought you loved being one of a kind."

"Being able to teach others my ways is even better!" Megumin responded sweetly.

"I don't know..." Double tapped their chin. "I'd think that you would want to teach the others in the ways of trust first."

Megumin's smile fell. "...What do you mean?"

"Let's be honest, Meg. May I call you 'Meg'?" The Etherian asked it all so smoothly. "Have they allowed you to do one significant thing on this journey? All I have seen is you being shot down and dragged to the wayside."

"Leave the lass alone!" Lucky pounded the counter. "When you only have one thing at your disposal, of course you're going to wait on the sidelines for a good time to use it, you snotface!"

Megumin slowly twisted her head towards him. "He's-"

"'They're', darling."

"Oh! Apologies...They're right, Chomusuke. I've tried to be a significant member of the party, but I keep being...well..."

"Overshadowed?" The reptilian closed their eyes, their lips drooped into a somber frown. "I'm sure you would have been willing to use your Explosion in the courthouse, if none of these others swooped in."

"I could have, but it would have destroyed Zelda. It was for the best that everyone else came."

"How about when you nearly fell into Ballmum's belly? Why didn't you use Explosion then, as soon as you met the beast?"

"Because everyone else was too close! And, besides, the sewers...I would have caused them to collapse."

"If you are a master of Explosion, then, surely, you would know how to get out of that kind of scrape!"

Megumin said nothing, only staring at her juice, then at the numerous stains she'd received. Her clothes were still in stained tatters. Yet...she was still alive, wasn't she?

"Exactly. If it were you, alone-"

"That's damn enough, Laddie!" Lucky bit down on Double's tail, making them screech and practically jump into the ceiling. The Etherian landed a few feet away, laughing slightly as they rubbed the wound.

"Chomusuke! Please, don't bite others!" Megumin reached out to hold Lucky. "I'm sorry for his behavior."

"I don't like how they were yakkin' about you, Lassie..." Lucky growled.

"Quite all right!" Double grinned cheekily, waving a hand. "It's merely a strong, impulsive reaction to the truth."

"IT'S NOT THE TRUTH!" Lucky roared. "Give this bitch a challenge! I know she'll clear that shit RIGHT UP!"

"...Chomusuke, please don't call me that, either. But he is right! I can reduce any monster you give me to crimson ash." Megumin offered proudly.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Double addressed everyone in the bar. "If you're so confident in her taking a challenge, why won't you let her?"

They grinned when no one answered.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha @SeventhHeaven

Last edited:
Abbott would bow at both Dawn and Julia, thanking them as the Frizlet was still perched on the sailor's shoulder. "Well, thank you, Julia, Thank you, Dawn. Thanks, both of you! You have... My thanks!" Abbott was unusually giddy for once, which was great to see. He'd been so anxious and scared the entire time he'd been away from home that seeing him smiling is a wonderful sight. His new Frizlet was happy, too, as it wiggled its butt like a dog.

Afterward, Abbott pranced around the market, looking for Voss as he thought of a million possible names for his new pet. Dominique... Matlock... Gergo... Popcorn... Maybe Voss can help him pick a name.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

----------------------------

While he waited for Morshu to give him an answer, the sea captain suddenly became quiet as he furtively covered one side of his face with his hand. "Say... Um, do ya know where Dragtrap's booth is? I uh... Wanna know if... Uh, any of his stuff is... Good... Could I do the transaction in secret? I don't want my first mate to find ou --" Before Morshu could answer that question though, Abbott suddenly popped by, causing Voss to flinch and nervously reply, "ABBOTT! Good to see ya boy! What're doin' here??"

Abbott didn't find Voss' strange behaviour suspicious. Instead, Abbott excitedly plucked the Frizlet off his shoulder and showed it off to Voss.

Interstellar_Frizlet_pet.png

"Look at this guy! I bought him with the money you gave me! ... Well, I would've, but Dawn and Julia helped me get it for free! Isn't it great? What should we name it, Voss? Murloc? Spud? Plasma? Oh! What about Jacob? Newton? You gotta help me pick a name!"

The Frizlet thrilled happily at the sea captain as it extended its antennae towards him, but Voss was terrified of it. He lurched back as he exclaimed, "Hey HEY HEY!! Don't let that thing touch me! What the hell is it, boy? Where's its mouth, how's it gonna eat??"

"Sereth said it's a Frizlet! And... Uh, I haven't asked how it eats... Guess I'll find out later!"

Voss stared at the creature for a few more ticks. It must be friendly since it hadn't attacked either of them yet. Plus, Abbott was the happiest Voss had seen him since they first touched ground at Pandora. Telling the sailor to get rid of the thing would tear him apart. So, Voss just returned his attention back at Morshu to try to act normally. Abbott stood by in awe, wondering what he'll buy.

"... Ahem... Forget what I asked just as second ago... Just... Tell me the price of the bombs, please... Heheh..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back