• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ
UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The extraction team seemed like the best choice at the moment so Connor took his new weapons, and followed the others with Kendall, FL4K, and Zane waiting for the all clear signal before entering. Taking out his plasma rifle out at first as it seemed like a best bet at the moment, he took it out, carefully scanning the room, until Zane called out clear for this room. This was going to be interesting. Humans that no longer seem like humans anymore.

Connor had been through training all his life to eradicate machines. Yet, there was no manuals on when to kill humans. These humans were no longer human, right? The General of the Human Resistance had little training for when a human decides to betray the cause. However, that was not the case and now he'd have to learn how to murder another to protect the greater good.

Interactions: @SmallPopTart (GM, Zed) @LilacMonarch (Julia) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Price)
@TheElenaFisher (Skye) @thefinalgirl (Venus) @Crow (Ben) @thatguyinthestore (Rocket) darkred darkred @ExtractionTeam

Laser-sploder
Acid gun
Plasma Rifle
Armor
And a lot more guns.

Last edited:
Jacket saw the onslaught going on. He got up and ran in with the distraction team, sweeping a bandit's legs with his buzzaxe, then bashing their head in a similar fashion to a pipe, or baseball bat.
He then fired several shots in a small group of them, eventually freezing them. He looked nearby for a rock, and found one, throwing it, breaking the bandit statues. Jacket loved doing that.

Another bandit tried to hit him in the back, but just in time he turned around and shot bullet after bullet in their face.

@DistractionParty

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather looked around in wonder as her astral form was surrounded by spraying gore and the glorious music of screaming. Ghost Blades, bullets, fireballs and at one point an RPG pass through her form harmlessly, as does the resulting sprays of body parts and at one point the slowly encroaching puddle that used to be a bandit.

--"MY... GOD.... IT'S... BEAUTIFUL..."--

She floats up and sees her bandits still fighting the good fight, namely by firing multiple 50. cals at the stronghold, and yet, they could do better. Heather returned to her body, and saw that her minions were keeping their distance, occasionally raining down shells on the stronghold but staying out of enemy fire. They were slowly wearing down their defenses, which would have been a good strategy for any other time, and yet, Heather demanded blood.

--"WHY... ARE... YOU... IDIOTS... SO... FAR... AWAY...?"--

The vampiric truck driver looked back at the angry little girl.

"Uh, because we don't wanna get shot? Our guns have longer range than theirs, we can take 'em out safely from h-"

--"SHUT... UP... I... WANT... TO... LOOK... COOL...YOU'RE... ALL... GETTING... IN... THERE..."--

The trucks slowly began to levitate before flying over the base as Psychos freaked out.

"LALALALAALA! FLYING CARS!"

The trucks were dropped directly into the center of the base, and every one of the minions were thrown into the air, fortunately not injured thanks to their armor and being undead abominations, whereas Heather had levitated perfectly level in the center of the vehicle.

--"NOW... GO... KILL... SOME.... DUDES..."--

As bandits kicked open the doors of the trucks, Heather's minions were forced to comply as they unloaded their entire clips into the chainsword-weilding marauders, whereas Heather simply started waddling forward, flinging any bandits she saw hundreds of feet into the air until it appeared to be literally raining bandits. One of them would nearly land on top of Kirby. As Heather's army fought their way deeper into the stronghold, largely without significant opposition given their near immunity to weaponsfire and superior armaments to the bandits in the area, she would find the extraction team, somehow, likely through some kind of psychic link with her 'mom', and grab onto Skye's leg.

--"HI... MOMMY... AND... PURPLE... DOG... WOMAN... AND... HOT... CANNIBAL... WITH... BIG... THIGHS... AM... I... BEING... A... GOOD... DISTRACTION..?"--

Heather would look up hopefully at her "mom", as a bandit falls from the sky in front of Julia and goes *Splat*, followed by the sound of one of Heather's Dhampyre soldiers lobbing a grenade to blow up a pillbox of bandits. At the very least, it seemed that the bandits were too busy dealing with her invasion of the stronghold to notice the extraction team.

Last edited:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

David couldn't help but cringe and chuckle at the rabbit's response. He had tried numbing the nerves, but apparently this rabbit wasn't used to pain. When Johnny tested his arm out, David raised an eyebrow. If it hadn't been for him Grabbing the roof, it would've caved in and killed all of them except Lucky and Abraham, them having the enhanced armor.

David took the wall pieces that had been blasted by Johnny's punch and assembled them, fusing them together with Break Down and putting the wall back in one piece. After he was sure it would hold, he turned to Johnny. "Thank you for the advice. However, I believe the reason it drives people insane is because they don't have a relationship with its Creator. I saw everything when I touched it, and most people would be driven psycho by that. But, the Power that keeps me sane is not my own." He smiled. "One day, I hope you find out what Power that is." With that, he gave Johnny a New Testament pocket Bible.

He turned back to Abraham, looking between him and Lucky. "I'm not one for big groups, so getting to the other displaced persons can wait. Could you tell us where one of these 'Thrones' are so we could find them ourselves? I think Lucky and I are formidable enough on our own. But..." he rubbed his chin. "If you're wanting to leave, Abraham, I'm more than willing to have you in our squad. It'd be much easier to have you guiding us instead of going off of written directions. What do you think, Lucky?" he asked the rabbit.

• Well, at least he isn't alone on the kid front. Granted, Megumin isn't his, but still. Both the Siren and the raccoon, Rocket, agreed with his sentiment. "Kids should be far away from this shit," Price replied to Skye, looking back at Megumin for a moment, then back to the technical. "She's not the first child I've seen wrapped up in chaos."

That odd man from Blood Gulch hopped aboard the extraction team's technical, causing a groan groan from Price. No way this guy keeps his mouth shut. If he so much as holds his megaphone for a damn second while they're on the inside, no one can guarantee his safety from the Captain. For now, though, there's no need to kick him off the technical. On a normal day? Well, on a normal day this guy would get his ass thrown in jail for trespassing long before he got on the truck. But on a normal but a little less normal day, John would kick him off the truck and THEN throw his ass in jail. Unless he's some primordial being. That'd make things... complicated. But I digress.

The trucks finally got on the move towards Ribcage's arena. It started off relatively smooth, with a few bumps. Of course, Pandora doesn't know the meaning of the word "subtle" or "infrastructure" and it wasn't long before their driver, Zane, started jumping any ramp he sees with the technical. And no one bothered to install seat belts on this death trap of a vehicle. Price was able to prepare for the first ramp just before they jumped it, gripping onto the sides of the technical. He left his seat for a few seconds as they were in the air, and then fell back down. "Fuckin' hell, I've had better rides on a burning helicopter," he exclaimed, narrowing his eyes in Zane's direction, not at all helped by Skye egging him on. On one particularly large ramp, and ensuing large leap in the air, he gripped onto the sides again. His hat went flying off his lap, off the side of the technical. A quick reach and he nabbed his boonie, but the landing was a lot rougher for it. Some people started taking some pot shots at skags and the like, but Price elected not to.

The ride ended a ways away from the compound, a good idea on their part. Price was glad to hop out with them, exiting the technical soon after. It was nice to have his feet on solid, stable ground again. The rest of the teams continued towards the base in the trucks as extraction continued on foot. A few moments later and he suddenly heard a voice sounding in his head. What? The voice, which he readily recognized as Julia's, informed everyone that it's telepathy, and they could now communicate silently with one another. Well, that's bloody useful. Wish they had that back home. Price never used telepathy before, obviously, but you just, think at them, right?

Extraction team made it to the compound as chaos unfolded inside. Zane went first inside, and Price was impressed at their professionalism. Staying quiet, one at a time, good work. The Vault Hunter signaled it was clear, and then the others proceeded inside. The SAS Captain went just after Zane, keeping his gun up, checking corners.

In his mind he hears another voice, this time specifically from Kendall, addressing him. The badger was assuring the Captain that he's changed, that the Blood Gulch him wasn't himself. Julia chimed in soon after, affirming what Kendall said. Won't be that easy, mate. Trust takes time. Earn it. He trusted Julia's judgement, to a degree, but these are uncertain times. He believes the badger on that his mind was messed up in Blood Gulch, but whether he's fine now? We'll see. For now, John won't have a problem working with him, they both have the same goal.

The distraction team was doing its job well, carnage was easily audible outside and inside the compound. In fact, it was getting louder and louder. Someone walked up to the extraction team, and Price whipped around to train his rifle on them. It turned out to be Skye's kid she was holding, asking if she's being a good distraction. What has she even done? If Ribcage dies in that carnage, we're fucked. Let's get a move on. Watch for traps, Rocket'll get them. He spoke, thought? to the extraction team exclusively, and began moving further into the base at a steady pace. Rocket did say he's privy to electronics, so let's hope he wasn't joking.

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ

UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Connor heard voices in his head which was ... new to him to say the least, but he listened and replied "To not be confused, Captain, since your name is John and so is mine, just call me Connor. It will make things easier."

Once inside, the older General frowned and just followed, checking other corners.

He said in his head again, "I forgot to introduce myself earlier, names John Connor."

He kept his plasma rifle close.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (GM, Kendall) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye) darkred darkred (Connor) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict)@ExtractionTeam

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Judging by how loud it was steadily getting outside, the distraction team would probably draw out everyone except Ribcage and a few guards soon. Most of them seemed to already be out there, which made their job easier. So far so good, they just needed to move on and not have any hiccups.

No one was coming down the hallway, so she started to turn to look. Then, she heard footsteps and trained her gun back on the hallway, only to see Heather. She was suppose to be with the distraction team so why the hell did she come here? After she asked the question, she put a finger up to her lips to tell her to be quiet and tapped to her own head, signaling her to start speaking with her head.

'
Name's Skye, nice to meet you John. As for you Heather, yes, you're doing an amazing job. But, we're doing our part so if you want to stay, get on my back for a piggyback ride or go back and help the others with distracting, okay?'

darkred darkred , Space Buddha Space Buddha

Benedict would clap as tour guide Zane led the way into the resort....it wasn’t as nice as the last one though, but it would do.
Benedict was about to say something about the awful atmosphere of the establishment when tour guide Zane said not to speak and to only use telepathy.
Ah...yes, a classic form of communication.....I should....invest in this business.
Benedict would say telepathically as he followed behind Skye and Connor
Ah....Connor....greetings, I am Sir Benedict....are you staying here too? No let me guess.....”Them” sent you.
darkred darkred
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

David couldn't help but cringe and chuckle at the rabbit's response. He had tried numbing the nerves, but apparently this rabbit wasn't used to pain. When Johnny tested his arm out, David raised an eyebrow. If it hadn't been for him Grabbing the roof, it would've caved in and killed all of them except Lucky and Abraham, them having the enhanced armor.

David took the wall pieces that had been blasted by Johnny's punch and assembled them, fusing them together with Break Down and putting the wall back in one piece. After he was sure it would hold, he turned to Johnny. "Thank you for the advice. However, I believe the reason it drives people insane is because they don't have a relationship with its Creator. I saw everything when I touched it, and most people would be driven psycho by that. But, the Power that keeps me sane is not my own." He smiled. "One day, I hope you find out what Power that is." With that, he gave Johnny a New Testament pocket Bible.

He turned back to Abraham, looking between him and Lucky. "I'm not one for big groups, so getting to the other displaced persons can wait. Could you tell us where one of these 'Thrones' are so we could find them ourselves? I think Lucky and I are formidable enough on our own. But..." he rubbed his chin. "If you're wanting to leave, Abraham, I'm more than willing to have you in our squad. It'd be much easier to have you guiding us instead of going off of written directions. What do you think, Lucky?" he asked the rabbit.
Lucky heard David's ramblings, but was too confused and disinterested to really listen. It was David mending the wall that had his ears tipped forward. "Well, that's three times you performed a massive upgrade in record time. So you're some kind of engineer back at your place, huh?" Apparently, an engineer who carried a Bible with him wherever he went. Lucky simply watched David give the Bible to Johnny with a tilted head and a wrinkled nose. Did...Did David just spread Catholicism to fucking Pandora? Of all places???? Before Lucky could even begin to wrap his head around it, David proposed that they go solo and find a "Throne" on their own, which made Lucky's ears droop a little.

"Oh, I dunno. The others are probably doing something really, you know, fun." Lucky licked his choppers greedily. Then he turned on his heel and gave Abraham a blank stare. This look, while not overtly hostile or unwelcoming, didn't exactly scream "I wanna be your best buddy". "I don't really mind if our duo becomes a trio. We could use somebody who knows the land, and I'd rather be stuck in the desert with you than certain other armored bozos I've met. Just don't expect me to sing kumbiyah around the campfire." Lucky tried to hop, only to remember that he hadn't had ankles in years. He simply fell on his tummy, and had the same amount of success in getting up as a turtle on its back. "Urgh, here's one more reason to go solo! It's gonna be so embarrassing to go to the others like this."

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Meanwhile, Megumin had grown bored of her training, and was once again stepping out into the desert. "I'm gonna keep trying with those Skag creatures, Fish!" She announced confidently. "I know I'm not as strong as I used to be, but the only way I can go back to normal is to strengthen myself with that sweet, sweet EXP! I refuse to sit here and be useless! If I must tame one of those beasts and ride it to the others, then SO BE IT!" She absolutely couldn't, but she liked to imagine that she could move the sun behind her for some dramatic lighting.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

The Radiant knight simply blinks as she watches Fluffington eat a berry and seemingly immediately recover from whatever has just happened to her. A stare and a couple of ear twitches later, the Kuranta simply giggles as she gives the eevee a gentle ear scratch and head pat.

"You are such a mysterious creature", Nearl grins as she stands up once more and pulls out her Warhammer, "We were going to continue being the distraction."

Abbott's cheeks slightly reddened with delight, knowing that somebody like Kendall likes his pictures. For the most part, only he and Voss view these images on a regular basis. Abbott hardly ever has a chance to socialize anymore. It makes him miss the times when Voss still had his original crew by his side. After the infamous Battle for Shell Island, most of Abbott's crewmates were either arrested, abandoned, or worst. Thankfully, Kendall didn't seem suspicious of Abbott's suddenly furtive behavior, so that calmed him down a lot.

"...It's my home..." He paused for a moment, listening to Kendall as he admired a particular picture of Shell Island. It was an image taken off the south coast of the island, showing off a region in the middle of the island known as Greenville Peaks. It was covered in large, glorious mountains that hosted a vast forest. The picture was taken during dusk, coloring the sky with purples and oranges. A few stars had already begun to shine brightly in the sky, and the only sign of civilization in that image was a cabin at the edge of the woods and an observatory farther away that was perched in the mountains. "...Yeah, you'd love it there..."

Abruptly, loud noises began to erupt from the holdout in the distance. This was the extraction team's cue to move out and find Ribcage. Voss was about to follow everyone else on the extraction team when he noticed his first mate following him.

"Nuh-uh, Abbott. You're on lookout, remember? I told you this."

"I wanna... Take that back. What if somebody gets me here?"

"You'll be fine. FL4K's beasts will protect you. I'll be okay. Stay here."

And so Voss left, leaving Abbott to look at FL4K's horrifying pets behind him. Mr. Chew seemed friendly despite his ugly looks, so the sailor figured that was the same for the rest of the robot's animals. Nonetheless, Abbott stood there nervously with the creatures alongside whoever stayed on the lookout team. He watched for any sign of trouble as he took out his deactivated shield device, just in case.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) @LookoutTeam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sea captain followed everyone else on the extraction team and after a brief trek, he and the rest of the team arrived at the holdout. He was finally beginning to get used to his new leg. Since it wasn't a measly peg leg, Voss hoped that it would allow him to be more agile in battle. Voss already had his Jakob's pistol out, locked and loaded. Kendall pried open one of the metal sheets lining the walls of the stronghold, revealing a way inside. Voss waited patiently with everyone else as Kendall and Zane made sure that the coast was clear. Once it was, Voss donned his signature bone helmet, the same of which still had indentations from the firefights in Skull Settlement. He then put on his tricorne hat to top it all off.

Prior to entering the holdout, Voss took a good look at his team. To say that the sea captain was only nervous would be an understatement. He was undoubtedly terrified of what kind of enemies they may have to come across and he wondered if he would make it out alive. He also worried about Abbott on the lookout team. As idiotic and clumsy that boy is, Voss loves him more than anybody else. Seeing his first mate legitimately hurt or even killed would tear him up. He was grateful that he was wearing his helmet which made it hard to see his true emotions. He, alongside everyone else, quietly entered the stronghold.

While these thoughts were racing through his head, Voss suddenly detected an internal voice, not of his own. He stopped in his tracks for a few moments, before realizing what was happening. He overheard Zane mentioning something about "telepathy," but he didn't think he meant it literally. He dismissed it, however, as he was more focused on accomplishing his goal. He just hoped nobody happened to listen in on his internal panicking. He decided to join in with everyone else once he was inside.

"Price? Is that you? And... Skye? Heheh, you're that woman collectin' organs earlier, right? You've got more 'guts' than my mate Abbott, that's for sure. I thought he was gonna cough up his own stomach for you when he saw you, ha! I'm Voss, by the way. That yellow-bellied sailor of mine was Abbott. Ahoy, everyone! What's the plan of action?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Zane and Kendall) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye) @EveryoneElseOnExtraction

1586282526519.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Connor just stared at Benedict, replying telepathically "Sorry, stranger. If you think this is a guided tour, you are wrong." "This is a very real operation, with very real killing. One mistake and one of us could get hurt here, got it." John was a bit more harsh in his words to Benedict.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Connor sighed, things just got very real, and they don't even know how many enemies they were going to face.

Once again, he noticed the sea captain, Voss and spoke telepathy "Been a while, Captain Voss." Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (GM, Kendall) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye) darkred darkred (Connor) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict) jigglesworth jigglesworth Stikes Stikes (Heather) Crow Crow (Ben) Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Voss) ExtractionTeam​

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Okay, let me see here..." Captain Falcon takes out the Magnum he brought with him from Blood Gulch "I've always wanted to try this." Falcon resumes pening fire at the bandits white fireing off his Exellerator in on hand and his Magnum in the other "Oh my gosh, I'm dual-wielding! And to think my awesomeness peaked years ago!" Falcon laughs maniacally before his laughter turns to sobs "I'm having fun....! I shouldn't be having this much fun...! But I am...!' Suddenly, Falcon's guns stop firing "Aaaand I'm out of bullets...That's great too..."

"A distraction? I can be distracting!!"
Fluffington the Mighty used Work Up!
The Eevee gains a red aura as her attacking power increases, a sharp grin crossing her features. "Charge!" she shouts out while rushing the ruins of her own design. The Red Aura begins to intensify in color and conform to her body as she rushes forward, becoming a red blur.
Fluffington the Mighty used Focus Energy!
Fluffington the Mighty used Quick Attack!

With reckless abandon, Fluffington the Mighty blitzes forward and smashes into a nearby ruined wall, the material screeching as it is bent, smashed and scraped against itself, and thrown back, further into the camp
Fluffington the Mighty used Double Edge!
Fluffington the Mighty is damaged by recoil!

The shiny Eevee begins to tenderly rub the area on her head where she smashed the wall, muttering to herself as tears well up. "owwie owwie owwwie owwie."
Unfortunatly for Julia, Fluffington the Mighty was projecting her point of view, and she had to watch all of that, and now is listening to her whine.
Riven Riven Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Smug Smug

Sora’s side: 41A6F133-7C89-4446-9A67-51654B3B5688.jpeg

As Sora was getting the bandit’s attention he hears a mysterious voice talking to him. “Huh, what’s that? Who are you?” The voice tells him to break a leg. “Thanks?”

He then sees Minako causing mayhem with seems to be a red knight on a horse. “What is that thing? Whatever the case. It seems to be helping us, time to return the favor.”

Sora aimed the Keyblade to the ground making a small earthquake for the bandits and throws a Thunder Raid (electric Strike Raid look it up) to take out a few of them in a multi hitting homing attack.

Dani’s side: 526475C8-D4C6-425A-B769-E5E6913A591B.jpeg

Dani was just sitting in the back bored, seeing nothing to blast, still waiting for the distraction team to work their magic.

“*Sigh* Well.. I gotta do something to keep myself from falling asleep.She begins to make small fire rings around her fingers spinning them around until something interesting happens.

That is until Zane compliments her for being Vault Hunter material.
“Hmm. Thanks Zane. That means a lot coming from you.“ The distraction team has succeed. Now it’s time for the main course.

“Finally some action!” Dani hops out and joins with the rest of the extraction team to capture Ribcage. “Sooo is everyone okay here if I overshadow Ribcage, fly out of here so we can get home faster? Cause I am a ghost you know, like invisibility, intangibility, the works.”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher jigglesworth jigglesworth

--Minako Arisato || Kintaros--
OST: WIping All Out
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $1500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @DistractionBois
17927.jpg

"Thank you very much~" Minako took credit as Eligor faded into blue light. She then hopped off of the Technical and take out her new gun, the Nebula, and begins to shoot at the escaping Nomads, though not expecting the recoil of an actual gun to make her stagger a bit after holding down the trigger for a few seconds. After a brief second of not using it, she decided to be a bit careful, this time, holding the gun's handles a bit tighter before firing at the Nomads.

Meanwhile, Kintaros was having a blast. The bullets that the Nomads were firing didn't really hit anything vital, mostly hitting his shoulder armors. Seeing Minako's friend, Sora's key sword thing spin near him, he decided to give it an extra hand, tossing his axe in a similar fashion, making it glow yellow as it bounced off of the electrified keyblade, causing Kin's axe to rebound up into air as the Key blade now spun in latitude as well as its longitude. As it spun into the air, Kintaro leapt up to grab its handle, spreading his legs as he began to make his swift descent down onto one of the shooting Nomads, who immediately recognizes the yellow monsters and starts to back up while shooting at it. However, he wasn't quick enough, and he got brutally sliced in half, blood gushing as his body seemingly explodes--smoke, fire and everything.

"Dynamic Chop, Nama." Kintaros said in a flair of pride, seeing as the Nomads recognized the Imagin.

"OH GOD IT'S THE YELLOW UNICORN!"
"SHIT, THE GUY WHO KILLED SBEVE?!"

"Whatever a unicorn is, I am NOT it." Kintaros spat as he cricked his neck for the nth time this RP. This gesture caused the two Nomades to glance at each other, shooting at him. However, Kintaros merely took it, only spilling out sand with every bullet that hits him. "Yes, yes, infuriate me further." Kintaros said in a chuckle before raising her ax and striking down the bandit. "It only makes it better!"

Lilith
Lilith.pngKirby.png
While Lilith was helping Kirby fight off some bandits she overhears Dani about her plan. "I don't have a problem with it, I'll help you out if you want." Meanwhile Kirby was fighting off some bandits when his attention turns to the bandit with a little physio strapped to his shield, his blades could most likely phase through the shield hitting them both so he throws one at them.

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Bandits)

Venus Lovelace
Equipped With:
Trenchant Animosity - Pistol
Peacemonger - Hand Gun
Two Regular Knives

As the teams proceeded to invade the base, the Extraction Team sneaked their way in. When there were bandits that noticed them, Venus launched Abaddon to open its jaws below their feet and swallow them whole. The parasite swallowed in a lot of sand, but it was worth it due to her getting a good buffet. Venus shot using the pistol, noticing that it only shot four times rather than shooting each bullet in the magazine individually. She reloaded it, making sure that it got its ammo fully loaded again. The goddess proceeded to use the hand gun, noticing that it only shot three times, with the third shot firing an extra amount of rockets that obliterated two bandits. She widened her eyes at the weapon's destructiveness, proceeding to reload it as bodies flied in the air with how much action there was happening around her.

The Extraction Team was deep inside the stronghold as she noticed a girl clinging on to a teammate's leg. Venus had a large expression of annoyance on her face. She communicated through the telepathy link that Julia created, "Skye, drop that girl. If she manages to screw something up, we're fucked with being all stealth-like. With her army of undead things, she attracts too much attention. Also, Heather, don't call me that. Cannibals eat their own kind, I'm just killing people for now and I'm not human."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @anyoneonthetelepathylink

latest
Just as some of their squad members were about to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of bandits that swarmed the battlefield, a highly pressurized jet of water suddenly made an appearance. It knocked its targets off their feet, pushing them several meters away. The weaker of the enemies were the least fortunate, with the velocity and applied force enough to injure or even kill them.

Shaw was an incredibly professional individual. She tacitly ignores the screams and cries of their opponents and focuses on doing her job. Her expression was unchanging from its usual grim indifference on the field.

Riven Riven (Nearby) @Distracting

• Julia looks at Lana, Voss, and anyone else that continued speaking out loud after they entered the stronghold, putting a paw to her mouth. Sshh! Like FL4K just said, use only telepathy to talk. If you keep making noise, I'll have to ask you to stay behind.

bla_bla_bla_by_pkm_150-dbmr8s4-1.png

She looks around at everyone in the team. Something in the way she said that makes it obvious that her 'asking' would not be something they could say no to. That goes for the rest of you, too.

The Espeon shakes her head in irritation. She starts moving forward again only to immediately stop sharply as a bandit splats on the ground right in front of her, raising a paw to shield her eyes from the spray of blood. She looks down and finds her jacket covered in bits of red. Aw, man...that stain's never gonna come out.

She nods to Price and continues forward. Yes, we don't have time to stick around here. Nice to meet you, Connor.

Julia
    glances at Benedict. Business? You mean like hiring psychics to offer telepathic services to your customers?

Alternatively, I can extract the information from Ribcage without him even knowing. I just need to get near his location.
    She replies to Dani's earlier suggestion.

After a moment of Fluffington flooding the mental link with everything she was experiencing,
    Julia simply 'mutes' the Eevee's line. Fluffington wouldn't be able to tell unless she had proficiency in psychic abilities or noticed that no one was responding to her.

Last edited:
With the distraction team's... well, distracting underway, and 'ole Uncle T having the time of his life I might add, Rocket would nod as everyone began to follow Zane to the side of the base. Being a generally dark creature, he was hidden pretty dang well in the dead of the night, which hopefully made sneaking around abundantly easy for the tiny not-raccoon.

Yeah, just keep in mind that 'emergencies only' part, will ya? No usin' this telepathic voodoo whatever crap for casual conversation... Rocket would say over their telepathic link as they made their way inside one by one. And that includes the 'oh please oh geez forgive me!' crap. Do that when we're not sneaking around a FREAKIN' base full of psychos! He would... shout over the pre-established link to Eric and Price. He didn't really care for whatever it was they were whining and apologizing about, but Rocket also knew that they couldn't afford any distractions on this op. Price said it himself to the psychopath with the bad hairline, after all.

As they ventured deeper into the base, Rocket rolled his eyes when Price said that he would get whatever traps there were. Yeah, yeah, of course I'll get 'em. Though, it's not like these jackasses are exactly privy to any sophisticated traps or anything... There was a pause in the mental communications as Rocket continued onward, beginning to tilt his head so he could get a good look around the place. Be on the lookout for any server rooms or something of that like. If you see any, lemme know and I'll head in there to disable whatever half-baked security systems these morons managed to pull outta their asses. And then, more people began to introduce themselves over the communications channel they'd set up inside their head. Annoyedly, Rocket lifted his paws and began to rub at the fur on the sides of his head, every cell in his small little body now being directed towards his annoyance. What part of closed communications do you FREAKIN' MORONS not understand!? Save the small talk and crap for later! Havin' all these voices fishin' around in my head ain't helping! He shouted once again, even turning back to face the group and widening his eyes for good measure. And then, suddenly, Dani, Lilith and Voss began talking about using ghost powers or some other crap...

At full volume...

and not over the telepathic communications...

tumblr_ngn6pwhESp1sc0ffqo2_500.gif

ARE YOU IDIOTS TRYING TO GET US KILLED!? USE THE DAMN TELEPATHY CHANNEL THAT THE PURPLE THING SET UP FOR US! BECAUSE IF YOU IDIOTS GET US CAPTURED OR KILLED, WHATEVER SENTIENT PART OF ME THAT'S LEFT'S GONNA COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE AND KICK YOUR FREAKIN' GHOSTS' ASSES!!!!

Rocket managed to shout all of this over the pre-established link, not even acknowledging Dani's request at all. Instead of words, Rocket merely looked up at them with a clearly terrified and stressed expression, which was also very clearly hiding some deep-rooted annoyance towards his fellow comrades. He didn't even notice Julia's more polite way of telling them off, because at this point several people were breaking the clearly established one rule they'd set up for the group, the one that literally would determine whether or not they lived or died. And Rocket? Well, Rocket wasn't about to die here because some pumped up ghost kids and some old fart couldn't keep their traps shut.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara jigglesworth jigglesworth TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @extractionteam​

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather smiled for once and was about to climb (Or more accurately levitate) onto Skye's back, but as Venus expressed her displeasure Heather made a pouty face and stuck her tongue out as she telepathically spoke, completely ignoring Rocket's suggestion to not use the telepathic link for casual conversation.

--"NEITHER... AM... I... BUT... COME... ON... WE... ALL... LOOK... BASICALLY... THE... SAME... SO... ITS... REALLY... JUST... SEMANTICS... AND... AT... LEAST... I... USE... A... FORK...."--

Heather's army continues its storming of the base, at one point one of the men rushing the inner reaches nearly gets swallowed by Venus in his attempt to shank another bandit from behind. He manages to leap out of the way given his enhanced reflexes, and gives Heather a brief Salute before ducking into a cabinet.

--"HEY... WATCH... WHO... YOU... EAT.... GOOD... MINIONS... ARE... HARD... TO... FIND... ESPECIALLY... WITH... THE... ECONOMY... LIKE... THIS... ANYWAY... I... SEE... I'M... NOT... WANTED... SO... GOODBYE... MOMMY..."--

She nuzzles Skye's shoulder and drops off of her, fortunately making almost no sound given that she weighs like a feather and simulates the gravity of her own world in a small radius around her. She waddles off and turns a corner, heading back into the carnage and muttering something to herself. Strangely, it would be the first time anyone had heard her talk outside of telepathy. Skye could vaguely hear it. By god her voice was adorable. Fortunately, it was so quiet it could easily be mistaken for something like a mouse.

"Y-You'll... g-get 'em... next time... k-king..."

She wiped a tear from her eye, and promptly went back to gleefully hurling bandits and listening to the beautiful music that her minion's guns made when they fired on full auto.

Benedict would merely smirk at Connor
Ah....this nonsense you speak of....it’s merely...homesickness...you miss home due to the length of this tour....and besides, I know some people are...dying senselessly...that’s what happens when you join the ruffian local gangs....ah, maybe I can deal with them like I did in Monaco.
Benedict would then respond to Julia
Ah....lets keep that secret in the cookie jar shall we.
Benedict would say telepathically to the two before noticing Rocket
Ah! It’s the....garbage thief....I guess this resort has a refined pet acceptance policy.
Benedict would then say to Rocket as Michigan rejoiced...he was allowed in the resort....huzzah indeed. Josh was celebrating too...on the inside.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
darkred darkred
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

deadpoolposttop.png
In the middle of the "sports" arena, yet another purple-colored portal appeared, with Deadpool once again flying out of it, now landing face first on the ground, alongside a small purple llama piñata. A foot wearing a boot was sticking out of said portal, having kicked DP out of wherever the hell he was, and it immediately went back in. Deadpool got back up, and turned to face whoever was on the other side of the portal. "Oh, so THAT'S what you think of me?! In that case, you can take your fucking llama and shove it up your ass for all I care, 'cause PUBG has ALWAYS been the superior battle royale video game, for your information!" He angrily grabbed and threw the llama toy back into the portal, and then grabbed a grenade that he had on his belt, pulling and tossing the pin away. "And last of all, here's a parting gift for Epic! Tell them their online game store sucks a thousand dicks, and Gaben sends his regards!" Wade threw the grenade into the portal as it started to quickly shrink, with the noise of an explosion and someone Wilhelm screaming following, as it finally came to a close.

"Alright, SO! You guys must be wondering 'WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?!' as of a few seconds ago. Simply put... I WAS DRAGGED INTO FORTNITE AGAINST MY WILL, AND THEY EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO SEND ME BACK HERE INSTEAD OF HOME! On the bright side, however, I've discovered how to turn all of my dialogue into THE GLORIOUS FONT KNOWN AS COMIC SANS! (Unless you're on mobile. Suckersss...) ...Wait a minute, but you guys thought I was sitting on the top of that shitty bus probably in a food coma this entire time, right? WRONG! Good thing I had a spare blow-up advertisement on me to conveniently put in my place just as I was abducted."

mo-337.jpg

"Now all of that crap is out of the way..." Sighing, Deadpool noticed his new surroundings, seeing that he was in a makeshift arena of sorts, with bleachers loaded with "sports fans," reminding him of a certain Marvel film. "Wait, so is this place actually Sakaar? Where's Jeff Goldblum? I still REALLY want his autograph after I got cut in line at Comic Con 3 years ago! Honestly, that fat guy and his friends can go fu-" The Merc finally shut up, as he suddenly heard the stadium crowd cheering louder than they were before. It was in reaction to a group of Psychos of differing shapes and sizes, armed with various weapons, along with a vehicle of theirs, appearing from a large entrance that DP faced. Hearing an announcer on a loudspeaker yelling some sort of equivalent of "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEE," Deadpool drew his twin katanas with confidence. "And now, to quote my spirit animal, Frank Reynolds. 'SO ANYWAYS, I STARTED SLASHING!' ...Wait, it was blasting, wasn't it? ...WHO CARES, I'M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU!" He charged towards the group of enemies, with one of them shouting, "HEY, THAT'S THE DOUCHE IN SPANDEX WHO MADE BILLY PISS HIS PANTS EARLIER TODAY! HE TOLD ME HE'S VERY INSECURE ABOUT THAT! GET HIM!" only to realize that he was missing both arms before he could point at anyone. "...SHIT!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back