• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Ello Rpnation! Loki Here I have been RPing for quite some time now, and am interested in looking for fellow individuals who might be interested in some

Feel free to call me Loki or Lokage.

Here is some helpful information about me:

I tend to post third person paragraph(s) form. (can be longer or shorter depending on partner)

I'm generally active daily unless stated other wise (so don't need to worry about me ghosting without giving notice i'll be gone for extended periods of time generally *and if I don't feel free to poke me please!*)

I'm content writing for whatever is needed for the RP.

I thoroughly enjoy participating in world building., and pretty much anything RP related in that regard. (I've had quite a bit of nice experiences collaborating with people in that regard))

I myself don't really have any trigger(s) but I'm fine respecting my partner's ones really.

I'm down with using Disc, Rpnation, or even e-mail.

Pairings wise I'm really fine with anything if it comes to that RP wise.

Character sheets wise I can use or not use depending on partner's preference, realistic ref images or not I'm generally fine either way or just sticking to text.

I'm completely down taking multiple characters and going on large scales.

I would prefer long term RPs, but if one wants to do a short term one, with a more linear line that could probably be arranged too.

Some more focused ideas for time setting:

Hundred Years War

Crusades

Viking Age

Fall/Rise of Rome

Persian Conquest

Sengoku

Industrial Revolution

Cold War

WW1

WW2

Some ideas time wise, that could take place anywhere really:

1400s, (Have an idea set in the UK for this one))
1500s,
1600s,
1700s,
1800s
1900s
early 2000s

I am also just really open to any other ideas, generally as long as they fall into sometime ago, even if it's not listed here feel free to ask

Feel free to Pm or post below if interested and I sincerely hope you all have a safe splendid day.

I would absolutely love to do anything related to viking age!

I'm quite enthusiastic about it from history through mytology to various series and books... up to attending Viking festivals. :cheshiregrin:

I would absolutely love to do anything related to viking age!

I'm quite enthusiastic about it from history through mytology to various series and books... up to attending Viking festivals. :cheshiregrin:
After reading the Greenlander's Saga/Vinland Sagas I can safely say I am quite interested in the Viking age, I would be quite excited at the prospect of a RP set during the Viking Age with you.

I would be interested in doing something during WW1 or WW2, I do have a character who can fit in that era (as I have her for Captain America Fandom rps) if you have a spot open.

After reading the Greenlander's Saga/Vinland Sagas I can safely say I am quite interested in the Viking age, I would be quite excited at the prospect of a RP set during the Viking Age with you.

Great! I like my RPs to stay here in messages, if possible, just because I like how nicely they're saved. But I'm open on discussing plots and all on discord. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back