• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Partner Wanted

witchykitt3n

Follow me on discord- witchykitt3n ADULTS ONLY
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know it might seem cliché but; I am seeking for someone to do a 1x1 medieval fantasy roleplay with me on discord. Why discord? Because it is easier for me when I am at work to respond back while on breaks or when I am writing on my laptop, I don't have to tab hop to reply. I do multiple characters when I write as I am a writer in real life. This is to help my creative mind to unblock. I am seeking a long term partner though. Please no children. It makes me uncomfortable to role play with a child. I would prefer someone 21+ since I am almost 30. my discord is the same as my username on here so feel free to add me.

If you want a slim idea of what the roleplay would be about; feel free to check out my other form. Also; I am sorry that it doesn't look all that eye catching/pretty. I am very new to the site and still trying to learn how to make my forms look cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back