• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
”Well...” The General initially said, shrugging. “I guess you’re gonna have to fly the same speed as the elevator.” After Ma’arz and Kqidons got onto their seats, they felt the space elevator rumble. It’s going to start soon.

Kokoro nodded - and preparing to fly herself, she promptly vanished from sight in order to better conserve her energy before the elevator started (ergo, the flame keeping her visible is now gone). She is going to need 'all' of that energy if she wants to keep up with the elevator, never mind follow it!

Last edited:
Lux raised a brow at where the ghost named Kokoro was. Perhaps if they ever became friends or made a bond, he could help her have some tangency.

SolarisMoonSpaceElevator.pngThe elevator then begins moving up. It starts to go faster... and faster... and faster. Even though it isn't, it certainly feels like they're going through unfiltered FTL travel. At the halfway point, they lose all feeling of weight; they've entered 0-Gravity. They can tell because Ma'arz's briefcases had started to float from the ground slightly.

As the elevator began to move, the invisible Kokoro tried her damn best to chase that thing while invisible - not made any easier thanks to the speed it is rising at. The problem is the speed of the elevator, which she is struggling to match, but she isn't too far behind.

Lux wondered just how fast Kokoro could move like this, and was quite curious as to if she would have the energy to have a visible form when they got there.

Finally, the elevator begins to slow down and they felt weight again; they're almost to the top. With the elevator now at a slower speed, Kokoro can catch up to the elevator.

With the slowing down, Kokoro caught up and found herself in the elevator once more - though for now, she remains invisible after catching up. She needs a while to get her energy back before making herself visible, so for now she is there without being seen. Speaking, on the other hand, was fair game. "I knew it was going to be fast, but damn, that is faster than I thought." She said simply in surprise.

Lux, with his good hearing, pinpointed exactly where she was, and looked right where her eyes were, and his assumptions that it would cost too much energy to remain visible were correct.

"...We're doing this again, are we?" Kokoro voiced to Ma'arz, not sound amused in the slightest. "If I had the energy to expose myself, I would - but I lack it at the moment..." She added simply, completely unaware that Lux had found her without even seeing her physically, but rather used her speaking to figure out where she was - by sound.

Lux, with his good hearing, pinpointed exactly where she was, and looked right where her eyes were, and his assumptions that it would cost too much energy to remain visible were correct.
When Lux pointed to what seemed to be nothing to him, Ma'arz looked puzzled...
"...We're doing this again, are we?" Kokoro voiced to Ma'arz, not sound amused in the slightest. "If I had the energy to expose myself, I would - but I lack it at the moment..."
Until the realization dawned on him. "Oh- OH! I am so sorry! I-I-" He tried to explain before the elevator slowed to a halt. They're here. The doors open, revealing the interior of the lobby area of the space station; a very large and spacious area with several scientists and soldiers doing their usual routine and maintenance of the station.

As the General walks away from the elevator, before Lux could leave the elevator himself, Kqidons outright rams him out of her way, with enough force to send him to the wall. "I. Go. First." She said to him, a little callback about last time she said that to him, as she leaves the elevator before Lux. Ma'arz, looking at this in shock, tries to help Lux back up despite lacking proper strength. "Are you okay?!" He asked, worried.

Lux waved off Ma’arz’s attempt to help and did it himself. He glared at Kqidons. He then went up to the general and tapped his shoulder to get his attention, and he wrote on his pad.
Is there a sparring room aboard? After our jobs are assigned, I have some things to settle with Kqidons.

Was written on his pad. His normally purple eye flashed red in his anger with Kqidons.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the General reads the message Lux wrote, he looks back up to him. "Lil' miss Eye-Vee pissing you off again? I wouldn't blame you. Vagroks tend to be reputable for their short-tempers." He responds as he walks alongside the masked soldier. "There should be one in the First Space Fleet flagship, but let's wait 'til I properly introduce you all to the captain." He continues.

Lux nods in thanks, then falls back behind Kqidons, then falls back further to behind Ma’Arz, not knowing where Kokoro was right now.

"Oh- OH! I am so sorry! I-I-" He tried to explain before the elevator slowed to a halt. They're here. The doors open, revealing the interior of the lobby area of the space station; a very large and spacious area with several scientists and soldiers doing their usual routine and maintenance of the station.
Kokoro heard him and sighed - not wanting to respond to something left unfinished, Kokoro joined up with the rest of the group and followed along, eventually having enough energy to muster up a small flame in the palm of her left hand - thus revealing her phantasmal body once again. Nothing left to say - after all, most are actually used to 'seeing' people alive, not a mix of both alive 'and' dead...

As they walk to their destination, Kokoro can see the confused looks of the scientists and engineers she is getting. She even hears one of the engineers say "Did I take my meds?". They've obviously never seen an entity such as herself in their lives, so their utter confusion may as well be justified.

Kokoro couldn't help but laugh at hearing that engineer - but as the saying goes, you've got to see it to believe it! Kokoro remained in a physical form - visible courtesy of a little flame, and kept close to the rest of the group.

Lux was looking around the station. He was memorizing the layout. He made a mental note to try to interact with Kokoro as he glanced at her, intrigued with her ghostly form.

8FCAD6DA-CFC5-4BE3-BEE6-D70531DD6912.jpegAs their walk to the captain was beginning to get boring, they were crossing A hallways that had windows revealing the outside of space. The twilight stars glimmer harmoniously while the atmosphere of Solaris glows a bright blue. Truly, a glamourous sight to witness for all aliens alike; Humans, Vagroks, Martians, it didn't matter. It was beautiful.

Finally, the recruits witness a very large ship parked near the space station that they were in. Presumably, it was the Flagship of the First Space Fleet, Susan's commanding fleet. "Huh..." Kqidons said simply. "I'd knew it'd be big, but never to this size." The Martian laughed in pride. "Well, it goes to show that technological evolution can really take us to places." Ma'arz comments. "Though, I'd be lying if I said that the Humans had no help in the construction..."

Lux did find the scene of stars to be quite beautiful, and took a moment to admire it before looking to the huge fleet. He saw the flagship, and was curious as to who the Captain of it was like.

Kokoro looked around in awe and curiosity, noticing the shine of a bright blue come through and on its way, leaving the ghost in awe and without words for a while. Advancing onwards, the group sees a large ship that has just landed. She too wondered what the captain would be like, remaining silent and trying to compose herself.

Eventually, they stopped. The recruits are now standing beside a doorway. "Alright, you babies. We're here." General Pheonix said as he pulls out his ID card and swipes it to the card reader near the door. The doors shook and open.

When the recruits enter the room, they saw a long trapezoid-shaped hallway that seems to go from here to the flagship. The left side of the room has a lettered print that says "SHIP DECK 1". They saw an officer standing in the hallway; a woman that has long, blonde hair with brown highlights. She turned around to reveal her front body. She was wearing a white uniform with a red shoulder strap and a black belt. She had bright green eyes that shined with the illuminating light and was holding her hat, whose colors matched her uniform. It was her.

"Alright, crewmen, meet Captain Susan Spearson." General Pheonix said as he approached this widely-known military captain. "Captain Spearson, these are the recruits you requested." He points to each recruit and called out their names for her. "Ma'arz, Lux, Kqidons, and Kokoro." The captain looked over them with a stoic face, looking at though she hadn't blinked for a full five minutes. "A pleasure to meet you all, in person." She said, finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back