• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"So, I better hope that you perfectly-capable babies have the grit and skill to work for the captain of the First Space Fleet," General Pheonix said to the four. "Because she is known to be one of the most daring captains the One-Earth Society military force had ever seen. How daring?" He asked as he stopped pacing around. "Well, how about we go friggin' ask her?" He turns his back from the new recruits. "Vertical line, now!"

Lux went to the back of the line so as he could see everything for the longest amount of time, letting Kqidons take the lead if she chooses.

Expectedly, Kqidons IV told lead in the new line formation while Ma'arz went behind the masked soldier. He looks up at him, the Martian being half the size and height as Lux, and said a simple "Jeez, you are abnormally tall for a Human. Your kind's average height is usually five-feet-six-inches."

Last edited:
Lux looked back at the short Martian. He grabbed his pad and wrote in Martian Hieroglyphics:
That was around the height of the home planet of Earth. I was born on a planet that was not Earth. Lesser gravity. More room for growth.

He simply explained. Normally, he wouldn’t tell anyone anything of his past at all, but it was vague enough that it wouldn’t give anyone any sort of hint of where he came from.

Last edited by a moderator:
"So, I better hope that you perfectly-capable babies have the grit and skill to work for the captain of the First Space Fleet," General Pheonix said to the four. "Because she is known to be one of the most daring captains the One-Earth Society military force had ever seen. How daring?" He asked as he stopped pacing around. "Well, how about we go friggin' ask her?" He turns his back from the new recruits. "Vertical line, now!"
Kokoro wordlessly went into line, behind Kqidons and in front of Lux. She had nothing to say, she just rolled with it.

After everyone made their changes in lanes, the General the stomps his foot once. "And... march!" He then leads the recruits out of the docking bay and into the hallways, where he continues to march forward.

Last edited:
Kokoro would oblige, marching along harmlessly and seeming to be getting quite into it. Just remembering the last time she had a reason to do something.

SciFiHallway.jpgAs they walk the hallway, where the lights hum harmoniously, they see various sneak peeks of Lunas Base 1's operations, such as genetic modification research on plants, experimental weapons construction, and other sorts of sciency stuff. In one instance, as the General leads the group into an L-shaped hallway, there was a window to their left that shows a trio of scientists taking care of some weird-looking blue mushrooms that are contained in metal pots with a glass dome. "Tachyon Mushrooms." Ma'arz simply said.

Kokoro saw them and seemed curious. "Tachyon Mushrooms? That's the first I've heard of them..." Kokoro admitted honestly, managing a laugh but still maintained that curious exterior of hers like 'what's up with those things'. Naturally, she's staying in line with the others and curiously looking around; for when you are deceased like Kokoro is, you have as much time as you want to look and learn about whatever you see and find.

Last edited:
"Not particularly, I don't think." Kokoro said honestly, shaking her head. "Unless I've heard a little bit about it but simply not knowing what it is..." She thought aloud, considering it as a possibility but yet still unsure.

"Tachyon Mushrooms are a very invaluable plant found in my homeworld and is distributed to the militaries of the Supragalctic Union of Authority," Ma'arz explains to the specter, taking it quite seriously. "They are the reason why Faster-Than-Light travel is possible; when used on a ship, it can propel them to speeds four-to-seven times faster than light itself!"

Kokoro processed it slowly and then seemed amazed. "Wait, so... those little mushrooms are why that high of a speed is possible? ...Interesting, so... the fact that they're here may mean...!" She's piecing it together, and seemed to be quite excited, trying to contain herself though. "Apologies I didn't know; seems all sorts of qualities come even in the smallest of things..."

Lux looked at the mushrooms with a normal glance. He wasn’t impressed. He’s been near them a lot. He knew how they worked, since he studied them. His nonchalantness was pretty apparent if anyone cared to look at him.

SciFiSubwayStation.jpgEventually, after a couple of boring minutes of just walking, the five reached to what appears to be some sort of train station. With such curiosity as to where they are going, Ma'arz began to spoke up. "I apologize if I sound discourteous, General Pheonix, but I must ask: where are you taking us?" He asked. The General stopped dead on his tracks and turned to the Martian. "We're going to Candyland." He responds. "Sir, this is a military base; I highly doubt there is an actual location filled with sweet confectionaries." Ma'arz dared to respond. Before the General said anything else, Kqidons spoke up. "Alright, smart guy, you've been nothing but a total jerk to us since we step foot here; you're a HEAD GENERAL, not some drill sergerent!" She scolded angrily.

Kokoro dared not say anything, yet she could not help but find the exchange amusing. The idea of a 'Candyland' actually existing sounded feasible - but whether or not he was serious or not, this appeared to be a train station...? If it wasn't obvious, Kokoro is vacantly confused.

Seeing that the Vagrok had made a point, the General took a deep breath. "Fine. You're right. Old habits die hard." He said before he gestures to the station. "This transportation system will lead us directly to the north pole of this moon." He explained briefly to the recruits. Right after, they heard the rumbling of an approaching train. With realization dawning on him, Ma'arz rose his hand. "Wait a second- Sir? Does this mean that-" "Yes, this base has a space elevator." The General answered hastily. "I mean, where else do we put our military space fleet's flagships? Asteroids?"

"I don't know, you tell us." Kokoro responded jokingly and honestly. "Obviously not - why would you put something somewhere it could be damaged and/or destroyed in, even worse so without a plan?"

Eventually, a sleek, long train arrives right after the specter makes her comment. The doors open and several passengers left the train, giving room for the group to enter the train. "Alright, hustle up and get going." General Pheonix said as he went on to enter the train. "Wait for me!" Ma'arz responds, rushing in.

Kokoro just carelessly headed onto the train, neither rushing 'or' pausing. Just getting onto the train at its simplest; no more, no less.

Lux heard the General’s little comment on ‘old habits die hard’ due to his exceptionally well hearing, and got into the train wordlessly.

However, before he could enter, Kqidons approached Lux from behind. "I go before you." She said quietly before she grabbed him by the shoulder, intending to push him away and enter first.

Lux instantly slapped her hand away from his shoulder. He looked at her in a way that said, ‘Don’t touch me.’ He then turned away from her and entered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back