• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well, in all sincerity, if anybody would be here right now, they'd be staring at you; nobody has seen a legitimate ghost. Ever." Ma'arz butted in to add his input on Kokoro's comment. Not like she's gonna notice since she's now startling to rile the Vagrok up. "I look down upon those who do not meet to my standard," She said to the ghost. "Just because you are a mere ghost doesn't mean that I hold no advantage over you, fleshbag."

Kokoro shrugged in response to Ma'arz's comment - that is perhaps true, but it's still not very nice to get a comment like 'that' over what you are. She yawned upon hearing the Vagrok speak, not seeming too interested at all. She would then dispel the fireball in her hands, and like that, she was invisible once more. Then the fleshbag comment reared its head up, and the Vagrok would suddenly feel an explosion take place on her chest, as if Kokoro was trying to say 'screw you too' via said explosion. Of course, now that she's invisible but still around, she's still going to hear and see everything that's going on. All she wanted to ask was who this person was, and what they were - no more, no less.

It didn't have to start off like this.

When the specter turned invisible, followed by a retaliated explosion, Kqidons immediately unsheathed her blade and the eyeholes of her mask go bright red; she is attempting to use infrared to find this mischevious little brat...

Thanks to the qualities of said infrared, finding the invisible Kokoro was easy - she was just over to the right, standing there and unaware she could be seen while invisible. A rude awakening which she may be in for, but little did Kqidons know, she was about to be in for a rude awakening too, if she would intend to attack Kokoro...

Unsheathing her other blade, she clashed them together, ready to teach the girl who dared attacked the daughter of the Tribal Unity Ambassador when...

"Well, it sounds like you little girls are knowing each other pretty well." A booming, authoritative voice bellowed in the docking bay.

Kokoro made herself visible then and there upon hearing the voice and glanced to whence it came from. She managed a sigh and shook her head - not just in disappointment of Kqidons, but like 'can I not get a break' as well. "It could be better, but it could be worse." She said simply and carelessly in response - no less having no idea who she is talking to (both Kqidons 'and' this voice in question)!

Lux was standing there, hands behind his back, still under his cloak, curious to see what the result of a fight between them would be, and then looked to the source of the booming voice.

It was a man in his mid-60s, wearing a black-and-blue uniform with a pair of silver shoulder pads and a white shoulder strap holding a few seemingly-important medals and accolades. It was the Head General of the One-Earth Society Space Force; General Pheonix.
It could be better, but it could be worse." She said simply and carelessly in response - no less having no idea who she is talking to.
"Well, maybe it could be worse, considering you and your girlfriends are all just dollying around, fighting about goddamn fairytales or that the Ghost of Christmas Past has come to haunt us all!" He screamed as he approached the four recruits, who are all staring at him at this point. Geez, for a head general, he sure sounds like a drill instructor.

Kokoro froze and returned to silence for a moment. "...In my defence, I wasn't even trying to scare anyone, nor did I mean to..." She said nervously and quietly after a while, backing off away from the general - seemingly and vacantly caught off guard by his screaming entirely. The seriousness part on the other hand, well... you can't say she didn't try, but this isn't the best of starts.

Lux had a look of respect in his eyes. He isn’t an authority-lover, but he does like those who don’t just mess around. He didn’t flinch from the screaming and stood up straight while facing him.

"Sure, you ain't tryin' to scare anyone! Otherwise, I would've been friggin' Casper, the nicest ghost in the whole galaxy!" He said in a sarcastic tone before he looks at the rest of the recruits. "Single horizontal line, now! Move it!" He ordered everyone. Ma'arz scrambled to get his belongings while Kqidons quietly did what the general had said, purposely bumping to Lux in the process.

Lux saw Kqidons coming, and bumped her shoulder when she tried to bump him so it looked like he barely moved and she was forced to move, which was basically a little proof of that he isn’t just a show off.

Kokoro remained to be every bit as scared as she looked - briefly vanishing and then re-appearing in line with the others without a word. Her expression practically screamed 'have mercy' at this point; and she can't help but think that this is only going to get worse...

When Lux avoided her bump and pushed her forward, she spun around and got to his face, ready to just pick a fight. "WHAT'RE YOU DOIN' AT HIS FACE, MISS EYE-VEE!?" The General shouted at Kqidons, stopping her from doing anything. She slowly turns around to face the General, scoffing at his authority. "Tch. Well, General, I-" "You know what? Stop right there!" He interrupted her, not taking any of her nonsense. "You know, I understand. I understand the feeling of not having your nice little daddy from carrying your hand fer every day of your life! 'Cause without him, you won't get your way!" Kqidons stood back at this response. "Wa- HOW DARE YOU!" She bellowed, now far more pissed than usual. Before she can say more, the General interrupted her again. "Well, if it's a hand you want, then I'll give you a hand!" He goes to grab the hulking Vagrok's hand like a father holding his own son's hand. She immediately jerks her hand away in response, practically breathing out pure rage. "Oh, no? Well, then, are you sure you wanna act like a big girl and get in line like everyone else or am I gonna have to help you there?" Asked the General. Not wanting to deal with this anymore, she entered the line, enraged and embarrassed.

Kokoro just stood there in confusion as she tried to comprehend it all. As such, she hid into her thoughts, and began thinking to herself. 'Eye-Vee? Is that supposed to be a nickname? I dare wonder... What could it mean?' She thought to herself, eventually unable to keep a straight face and instead was deep in thought once more. Unluckily, she seems to be stuck in it this time - for better or worse.

The General then turns his head to Lux, who isn't in line, despite maintaining the correct posture. "What're you doing standing there like you're in a badass movie, Shadow?" He asked him before pointing to the line. "Get going and stand next to Genderbent Casper."

Upon noticing the line and that she had to pay attention, Kokoro quickly snapped back to life and tried to remain still in said line - though probably not the perfect position, it's not every day a ghost even 'gets' a job - she's just trying her best. Though, upon hearing the 'genderbent Casper' comment, Kokoro can't help but just stare like 'excuse me' - obviously ticked off by that comment. She was about to speak up, but knew that doing that wouldn't get her anywhere, judging by 'Eye-Vee' and her incident, so Kokoro instead held herself back, tried to calm herself down, and also tried to remain in line.

Once everyone got in line, General Pheonix then gets to the front of their view, to have their attention. "I am Pheonix, Head General of the One-Earth Society Space Forces. From now on, I am the superior of your superior, which makes me your superior. Do you maggots understand that?" He said to the four in a formal and attentive manner for once. "Sir, yes, sir!" Both Ma'arz and Kqidons IV respond.

"I am Pheonix, Head General of the One-Earth Society Space Forces. From now on, I am the superior of your superior, which makes me your superior. Do you maggots understand that?" He said to the four in a formal and attentive manner for once.
Kokoro heard him speak up and listened to what he said - this guy is in charge of them? Well, he's serious - perhaps he knows what he's doing. She aptly nodded. "Understood, sir." She said simply, speaking up in tandem with Ma'arz and Kqidons.

He looks to make sure that everyone remains in their attentive state. When they respond, he continues. "Now... It should come to your attention that you expertly-trained officers have been chosen to be part of an elite force of assassins, scientists, doctors, soldiers, whatnot to serve the captain of the One-Earth Society's space fleets." General Pheonix explains to the recruits, pacing back and forth during his briefing to them. "In this case, you all have been chosen... to be part of the One-Earth Society... First Space Fleet." Also known as the fleet run by the famous Captain Susan Spearson.

Kokoro remains silent as she also listens - according to what he says, all of them are here for a certain role in this 'First Space Fleet'. Wait, 'the' First Space Fleet? Kokoro remained quiet as she thought on it, trying to think if she had heard it before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back