• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Witchkin channel magic through their bodies and can cast spells and work greater magic through rituals. Your character will have been physically altered through both surgery and magic to be able to use magic, and will start out being able to do minor stuff like launch concussive force about as powerful as a punch, hurls handfuls of fire, do minor divinations (figuring out which way is North for example), etc. But at the risk of exploding if they use too much or too big a spell and the mental effects that can damage their sanity.
Your character won't be accepted by most of those who were born Witchkin and other Darkworlders will treat them as being barely above Human.

Anything else I can help with or do you feel able to start on your character sheet? I can also send you an invite to the Discord if you want.

I'd love a link to the discord please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back