• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐š ๐™ณ ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ โž โ”€ seeking a rebel princess !

It's an open casting call for the main cast right now, so you're free to apply for whatever role interests you. c: I've also extended the due date to November 1st [this Friday], so you've still got some time. If you don't have the time to though, I could notify you when more roles open?
I don't have time to get it done by this Friday, so if you could let me know when more roles open, that'd be fantastic. Schedule is a bit hectic.

Weisslogia's post on religion is up! I used Tifinagh script for their written language, but the phonetics (in common tongue) are based on Latin. Kingdom Geography shall come next.

Hey! As much as I was looking forward to this, some stuff has come up and I've realized I won't be able to commit the time/energy to this as y'all deserve, so I'm gonna have to bow out.

Many apologies, but best of luck!

Hey! As much as I was looking forward to this, some stuff has come up and I've realized I won't be able to commit the time/energy to this as y'all deserve, so I'm gonna have to bow out.

Well fuck.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U P D A T E :

Since I've currently got nobody interested in the Rebel Princess, the role is now Open. We cannot start without this role, so if anybody is interested, please shoot me a PM, and we'll sort out the details there.
To my existing members, I apologize for the unforseen circumstances.​

Tentative interest. I've skimmed and I'm definitely curious, but I'll reread everything in a few hours after work and see if it fully draws me in before committing.

Okiedoke - def interested. I'll get started on a CS and hopefully have an application in 6-7 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back