• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ugly duckling [updated not-so-regularly]

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ugly duckling
    about me
    cf31a371273de0fdc6dd3d3545820ae5ff10a833.gifv

Howdy, all! So here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces, posting a 1x1 search thread. Now, I will be honest: I'm not exactly looking for a lot of writing partners right now. This interest check is really just a way to keep track of the thoughts in my head and the cravings I cannot keep making into small group things. Seriously, I need to stop.

With that out of the way, here are some quick things about me!

■ 23 years old
    ■ female (she/her pronouns),
    ■ recent college grad (double major in English & Creative Writing), part-time job
    ■ slippery wifi situation, but communicate faster on my phone
    ■ hobbies: writing (duh), reading, watching anime, vidya games, other nerdy pursuits
    ■ nerd of all trades
    ■ prefer Gen as a nickname
    ■ always adding to my harem of fictional men & it is my entire personality
    ■ I think I'm funny
    ■ had problems with writing motivation since the plague, it's not getting better, wanna suffer together?
    ■ awkward as hell, suck at conversations sometimes, I legit think it got worse when I entered college

This thread will be a constant work in progress, but thank you for taking a peek!
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back