• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ugly duckling [updated not-so-regularly]

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ugly duckling
    about me
    cf31a371273de0fdc6dd3d3545820ae5ff10a833.gifv

Howdy, all! So here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces, posting a 1x1 search thread. Now, I will be honest: I'm not exactly looking for a lot of writing partners right now. This interest check is really just a way to keep track of the thoughts in my head and the cravings I cannot keep making into small group things. Seriously, I need to stop.

With that out of the way, here are some quick things about me!

■ 23 years old
    ■ female (she/her pronouns),
    ■ recent college grad (double major in English & Creative Writing), part-time job
    ■ slippery wifi situation, but communicate faster on my phone
    ■ hobbies: writing (duh), reading, watching anime, vidya games, other nerdy pursuits
    ■ nerd of all trades
    ■ prefer Gen as a nickname
    ■ always adding to my harem of fictional men & it is my entire personality
    ■ I think I'm funny
    ■ had problems with writing motivation since the plague, it's not getting better, wanna suffer together?
    ■ awkward as hell, suck at conversations sometimes, I legit think it got worse when I entered college

This thread will be a constant work in progress, but thank you for taking a peek!
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Hello!
Love the idea of modern Greek mythology. I have a few plot ideas in my head, so if you're ever looking feel free to reach out. :)

I'm curious about which Disney pairings you would like to retell in the modern era, I'm a big Once Upon A Time fan so that caught my attention. Feel free to send me a PM if you wish to discuss!

Would you mind if I sent you a PM ? Idk if you'd be interested in an OCxOC Digimon RP but if so I'd love to try it out!

I'm open to canonxOC and CCxCC but do have an ocxoc preference, but any is fine! Would love to discuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back