• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Magical Girl one x one? Fandom or not!

SweetsxGiggles

A Constant Meow
Hiya! I’m in a huge magical girl mood! So I’m here lookin’!
I don’t mind threads or messages, although messages could be easier!

I am a 28 year old who loves to draw, and do rps! Although I haven’t done rps away from friends in a while, so please be patient with me! C:
I’m happy to bond over characters together and world-build!
Any sexuality or gender presentation is okay! I double, as well as would love to play multiple characters!
I work full-time, so I’m very patient as long as you are!
Please throw ideas at me! It really discourages me when people just give me short answers and make me decide everything ;w; I’d love someone passionate as well so we can bond over ocs, maybe send memes and pics and stuff!

So, I’m looking for 2 options. To roleplay a well-loved magical girl anime (all ocs? Canons x ocs? Yes! Not totally canon x canon though.), or to build our own!

Magical girl animes I know and love are: Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon (Although it’s been a hot minute since I’ve watched/read it!), Cardcaptor Sakura, Shugo Chara, Saint Tail.
I know of but aren’t TOO familiar with (So probably can’t play canons but we can base a plot off of!): Magic Knight Rayearth, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Princess Tutu, Ojamajo Doremi, Precure/Pretty Cute, Mermaid Melody, Wedding Peach

OR I’d absolutely adore to world-build a magical girl “Anime” together. A small group of girls saving the world from a villain with lots of romance, comedy, action and drama! Could have darker elements, or could be more “pure”! I got some little ideas, but no major plot!

Romance is a must for me! I like to ship characters.

DM me if interested! C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back