• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CarolineJones

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, hey, hey, folks! It's CarolineJones, she/her, and if you recognize the name, we might just be destined to be RP buddies! I've recently hopped onto this forum, and I'm here to spill all the deets about moi, what I'm after, and even throw in a killer plot idea! (i may have forgotten to properly introduce myself, but i think you can find here what you need if not, just ask ^^)

Attack on titan request.
In this intricate tapestry called life, lies weave their way into our very existence. They come in various forms, whispered softly or declared with conviction:

"Just one more time," they say,
"Just fight and everything will be alright,"
"I'll always have your back," they promise,
"The Titans are your sole adversaries,"
"I love you," they profess,
"You'll never have to take another human life."

These lies, oh how they drive our being, taking diverse shapes and sizes. And yet, we persist. We push forward, relentlessly. We rise from the ashes, refusing to yield. We run, we hide, and we make sacrifices not for our own sake, but for the greater good that may not even be our own. In our pursuit, we abandon the very essence of our moral compass. We find ourselves entangled in acts of violence, forced to pull the trigger, to shed blood, even if it means sacrificing our own souls. We are told not to be selfish, for this is for the future, they say.

More information:
  • Plot wise, it will be inspired by Attack on Titan.
  • expect gore description
  • Depending on the plot, i would like the setting to stay on Paradise instead of crossing the sea, but that all could come later.
  • i love some chatting and stuff, so expect just the general chit-chat as i like having a good time ooc too!
  • ofcourse this will be romance too! Let the romance romance
  • i have multiple fc generated in the aot art style, that show a fc throughout the years, that was really fun to do, for this rp i rather don´t use rl fc.
  • This story can be a OCxOC, a OCxOC, or a OCxCC double-up. I prefer the last two.
  • If it’s only one pairing, im only writing as OC Female, in FxM.
  • For your pairing i can write as a Female or a Male cc in FxF or FxM.
  • When it comes to CC pairing, i try to stay away from the fanon personality. Armin has a breakdown if someone looks at him, Eren is a stoic asshole, Sasha that only can eat ect ect. I think you get what i mean
  • I can write, Armin, Sasha, Hange, and want to try as Jean, for your pairing.
  • I hope you can write Eren or Armin for me

In the realm of storytelling, we often encounter tales of the innocent girl succumbing to the charms of a villainous counterpart. Whether it be a fae, a mobster, or a prince, their forbidden union captivates our hearts. But what if the roles were reversed? What if the villainess herself, a shattered soul with nothing left to lose, took center stage? Amidst the chaos she orchestrates, a love story unlike any other unfolds.

Picture a woman who has transcended the limitations of mere mortals. With a flick of her hand, she commands obedience and bends the world to her will. A queen seated upon a throne stained with the blood of her enemies, she is a creature of darkness, unfazed by the macabre scenes that adorn her castle. Her heart, though not encased in ice, remains elusive and untouchable—until fate intervenes.

In the convergence of their paths, she encounters him—a flame from the past reignited, refusing to be extinguished. In the face of his presence, she willingly abandons all she has built, surrendering her dominion for the chance at a love she thought forever lost. But she is, and stays the villain in others eyes and they will not rest just because she finally found peace.

More information:
  • Plot wise i wish to create a romance story that bleeds. It means while it has it's beautiful moments it can be dark, dangerous maybe even toxic while the love itself is pure.
  • I'm looking for someone who is willing to explore characters, making them grow, letting them be flawed. One may be scared in the beginning, but stands strong in the end for example.
  • gore. there probably will some blood description and stuff.
  • let's flash out characters together! Looking for FxM as i write the F.
  • i have some generated inspiration pics for the world.
  • i need some people who are good in brainstorming and adding their creativity to it!
  • Preferably semi-realistic or realistic fc. No cartoon/Anime.

So, let's get down to business. Here's the scoop on what I'm looking for:
Since I'm almost hitting 20, i'm looking for those 18+. No idea if any minors are here but better safe than sorry, right? Call me Caroline, Jones, or whatever floats your boat.

Now, let's talk writing. I've been writing a few years now, starting with those speedy one-liners during the lockdown (Cus what else was there to do?). And it developed into a multi-paragraph writing. My writing style is pretty flexible, but atleast two well written paragraphs 3rd pov, and more is more than welcome, depending on my partner!!
I'm no exception when it comes to not having time. Some days, I've got all the hours in the world to dive deep into our tale. Other days? Not so much or non and that's just how it is, i usually keep people up to date with that case, but no need to rush me. I rather have someone who can keep it laid-back with me.

Alright, let's talk about gore and stuff. I've got a solid 8/10 tolerance for violence and gore. However that doesn't mean every story needs to be a bloodbath, especially if we're aiming for a sweet romance vibe. The intensity level really depends on the plot and our vibe as a team. I'm down to push the boundaries with fellow adventurers, but i wont write about all.
  • We can delve into our triggers/limits later on.
Alright thank you for reading all this stuff, something more specific i dont have, as i first want to see if this catches someone's attention. If it has, do reach out with a fun introduction.😚

Update: For questions and whatever i from now on prefer to be approached directly than under this post thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back