• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ocxoc creepypasta roleplay !!!!!

kvIt

hello !! i am faust, im 16, and my timezone is gmt+2. i am a semi literate to novella writer, and im looking for a creepypasta rp! i dont care about themes and i dont really have any specific plot, just please please please no fluff. im okay with romance but only if it is a sub plot and the focus is on something else. i really like horror and thriller roleplays and i would be really happy if we worked something out that would include those kinds of elements :3

my rules are: be 15-19 years old, NO NSFW, be at least semi literate (3 sentences), don't control my oc without asking first, as well as have patience! i can take hours to even days with my responses depending on how long it is and getting spammed really kills my desire to respond at all ,, sorry ,, i dont care for how often you take, but if you will leave for a month or longer, or are just no longer interested, i ask that you tell me :[[[[[ i dont take offense to you not being into it anymore !

here is the character i would like to use !!!! https://www.rpnation.com/threads/creepypasta-oc-3.542225/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back