• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐š ๐™ณ ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ โž โ”€ seeking a rebel princess !

I mean, I'd like to think there currently isn't any objectively "bad" characters as of right now. I do plan on introducing some...apocalyptic threats in the next chapter though. [Hinted at by the Wise Elder's visions]. Which is where the Isles and Ryseria are going to become more relevant.
I mean like bad asss assassins
I havenโ€™t played a character like the silent queen in a while

I wrote the last name in Greek letters...I forgot the spelling
Greek letters? : o [Are you referring to the Runic Alphabet? If so, that's only used in the Vupaenth Kingdom by their Enchanters. ^^" The Silent Queen is Weisslogian. Apologies for any confusion I may have caused if this is the case].

Greek letters? : o [Are you referring to the Runic Alphabet? If so, that's only used in the Vupaenth Kingdom by their Enchanters. ^^" The Silent Queen is Weisslogian. Apologies for any confusion I may have caused if this is the case].

Speaking of which, was there a particular country Vupaenth was based on? Or ethnicity? That'll help me with names for my character. c:

Speaking of which, was there a particular country Vupaenth was based on? Or ethnicity? That'll help me with names for my character. c:
I didnโ€™t even think of that.
I named the queen without thinking (Roza Vetalz)

Whhhhaaaat but their so cute. I canโ€™t use them nooooooooooooooooo
Enchanters!??!??? the Weisslogian kingdom should have a language too.
This is waaaaar

Generally East Asian culture. I imagine their Sky Serpents resemble the Chinese dragon, while the royal family's practice of polygamy was found broadly across the far east.
There's multiple cultural pieces though [such as the Nordic runes, belief in the stars being magical, etc.], so I wouldn't really stress too much about the name. As long as it sounds fantastical, it's good.​

Generally East Asian culture. I imagine their Sky Serpents resemble the Chinese dragon, while the royal family's practice of polygamy was found broadly across the far east.
There's multiple cultural pieces though [such as the Nordic runes, belief in the stars being magical, etc.], so I wouldn't really stress too much about the name. As long as it sounds fantastical, it's good.​

fantastical, got it
no pressure at all

I ask because a book series I really like was very brilliant about incorporating different cultures and ethnicities and I like to try to fit into all that ^^

Whhhhaaaat but their so cute. I canโ€™t use them nooooooooooooooooo
Enchanters!??!??? the Weisslogian kingdom should have a language too.
This is waaaaar
^^" Slow down. I'm getting there. The Weisslogian Kingdom's next on my list of "to-dos" regarding the lore.​

FIDDLE STICKS I ONLY JUST DISCOVERED THIS BEAUTIFUL THING AND I ALWAYS TAKE FOREVER TO WRITE OUT CHARACTER SHEETS AHHHH

Also I'm interested, 100000%

FIDDLE STICKS I ONLY JUST DISCOVERED THIS BEAUTIFUL THING AND I ALWAYS TAKE FOREVER TO WRITE OUT CHARACTER SHEETS AHHHH

Also I'm interested, 100000%
AHHHHHH so happy to have you can't wait to see what you come up with!!
I'm in love with your profile pic

Welcome aboard. ^.^
Expect the Weisslogian hierarchy + history to be posted today on the Lore page.
Also I realized we're at like 4.2k words on that holy crap.
I've also realized that I'm going to be having a test on the 31st, so the due date could potentially be set back another day or two.
[Do any of you need an extra day or two though? Please let me know if that's the case, because I will happily extend it to November 1st or 2nd].

Alright. I will be tagging everybody who has expressed interest in this roleplay [just in case], since my last updates seemed to go unnoticed.
Applications close on Friday, November 1st. That means you will have until 12:00 A.M on the 2nd to revise/finish your character sheet. [Please read through the guidelines on the character sheet thread carefully]. Acceptances and Discord invitations will be sent through PM and I will personally announce when the messages have been sent on this thread as well.
With that being said, since this roleplay will be operating on a "add-roles-as-needed" basis, there shall be a waiting list in place for those that did not submit a character sheet before the deadline, or were not accepted. That means if you were pinged and no longer wish to remain on this list, please personally contact me. I'm quite laid back when it comes to things like this and understand real life obligations may get in the way, or people may simply change their minds.
On a lighter note, if y'all would like to send me some songs you think would fit this roleplay's theme, feel free to do so! I'd like to curate a playlist to get the muse up for those incoming starter posts, so it'd be much appreciated. c:

[Tags ;; D U H D U H Abendrot Abendrot NUSKI NUSKI jones573 jones573 Monday Monday honeylemon honeylemon AnimeGenork AnimeGenork JayeTheKat JayeTheKat MasterJuann MasterJuann Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom MToki MToki ]​

Last edited:
The Weisslogian hierarchy + history information has been posted. Apologies for the slight delay.
We're at 5k words on the Lore page and I haven't even finished the Republic or the Isles rip.

Would you guys prefer for me to leave the Muthoag Isles to be open-ended or more organized? That way there can be a slight sandbox component to any second characters created in addition to the main cast, but I suppose some people may not like the vagueness. [In terms of open-ended I meant like literally no social structure. Just a geographic description. Complete anarchy].​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back