• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐š ๐™ณ ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ โž โ”€ seeking a rebel princess !

Been meaning to express my interest in this! (had to find the time to read first)

This is a really well thought out world--I can't wait to see what you do with it!

I'll try to have a character up by the end of this week! c:

Question! Do you prefer drawn or realistic face claims for characters-- butterfly aubade butterfly aubade ?

Been meaning to express my interest in this! (had to find the time to read first)

This is a really well thought out world--I can't wait to see what you do with it!

I'll try to have a character up by the end of this week! c:

Question! Do you prefer drawn or realistic face claims for characters-- butterfly aubade butterfly aubade ?

Realistic face claims please. c: [Recommending Lord of the Rings and other similar fantasy movies as a resource for characters that aren't human].

oh no my position is being threatened ๐Ÿ˜Œ warrrrrrrr
low-key I want to see you do all
if i can find the time i'll happily app for all the roles. super pumped for this!!!

edit: wait that's probably not what you meant-

Last edited:
if i can find the time i'll happily app for all the roles. super pumped for this!!!

edit: wait that's probably not what you meant-
noooo
I want to see what you've got because the roles are so open
I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

noooo
I want to see what you've got because the roles are so open
I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
yep yep! wholesome vibes for everyone!!!
(im literally shaking with anticipation even though apps arent due for a good while)

I'm obsessed with world-building, can you tell?
Anyways, the list of cities/landmarks for the Vupaenth Kingdom shall come soon.
The only place I haven't got much of a plan for are the Muthoag Isles. I was thinking something more on the "crime & chaos" side though.

I'm obsessed with world-building, can you tell?
Anyways, the list of cities/landmarks for the Vupaenth Kingdom shall come soon.
The only place I haven't got much of a plan for are the Muthoag Isles. I was thinking something more on the "crime & chaos" side though.
Oh?
would there possibly an organized crime group (that tries to keep people in check) or is it more every man for himself?

I mean, I'd like to think there currently isn't any objectively "bad" characters as of right now. I do plan on introducing some...apocalyptic threats in the next chapter though. [Hinted at by the Wise Elder's visions]. Which is where the Isles and Ryseria are going to become more relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back