• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐š ๐™ณ ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ โž โ”€ seeking a rebel princess !

Would you guys prefer for me to leave the Muthoag Isles to be open-ended or more organized? That way there can be a slight sandbox component to any second characters created in addition to the main cast, but I suppose some people may not like the vagueness. [In terms of open-ended I meant like literally no social structure. Just a geographic description. Complete anarchy].​

anarchyyyy

Alright. I will be tagging everybody who has expressed interest in this roleplay [just in case], since my last updates seemed to go unnoticed.
Applications close on Friday, November 1st. That means you will have until 12:00 A.M on the 2nd to revise/finish your character sheet. [Please read through the guidelines on the character sheet thread carefully]. Acceptances and Discord invitations will be sent through PM and I will personally announce when the messages have been sent on this thread as well.
With that being said, since this roleplay will be operating on a "add-roles-as-needed" basis, there shall be a waiting list in place for those that did not submit a character sheet before the deadline, or were not accepted. That means if you were pinged and no longer wish to remain on this list, please personally contact me. I'm quite laid back when it comes to things like this and understand real life obligations may get in the way, or people may simply change their minds.
On a lighter note, if y'all would like to send me some songs you think would fit this roleplay's theme, feel free to do so! I'd like to curate a playlist to get the muse up for those incoming starter posts, so it'd be much appreciated. c:

[Tags ;; D U H D U H @xXDADDYHUNTER69Xx @Brook jones573 jones573 @Vulpes lagopus @honeylemon AnimeGenork AnimeGenork @Cecilia MasterJuann MasterJuann Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom @GrimGin]​
Omg thank youuuu! I needed that I had a test the other day and today I slept all day :blowkiss:

The Weisslogian hierarchy + history information has been posted. Apologies for the slight delay.
We're at 5k words on the Lore page and I haven't even finished the Republic or the Isles rip.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm excited to read this!

Would you guys prefer for me to leave the Muthoag Isles to be open-ended or more organized? That way there can be a slight sandbox component to any second characters created in addition to the main cast, but I suppose some people may not like the vagueness. [In terms of open-ended I meant like literally no social structure. Just a geographic description. Complete anarchy].​
What he said
anarchyyyy

Lmao. Same. c'x I was working on a slideshow and all of a sudden my phone started going crazy.
But hey. If it's complete and utter chaos in the Isles, that means less lore for me to write. ^^

I like the idea of it just being anarchy, but if there really are residents there, I think it's likely for there to be some sort of collection of people that kind of stick together against others. Since we're kind of creating this area, though, maybe rpers could just add any group we want for our characters' backstories that fit? If we'd even want them to have one, I mean.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. [Sorry if I didn't articulate it very well]. Some big groups of organized crime, illegal Magic Markets, shady dealings and lots of people that can be bought/bribed with the right price. The majority of the citizens would also be werewolves, vamps, sirens and some rogue Celestials, which would create for a very interesting dynamic. >:3

I kinda liked the idea of a criminal organization running the place. Could be like a guild of guilds, except with murderous gangs. So there could be a few major guilds that specialize in certain crimes, with smaller guilds serving under them working on specific kinds of criminal enterprises. So a murder focused upper guild/gang could have small group focused on body disposal, protection for other groups, assassination, etc.

I kinda liked the idea of a criminal organization running the place. Could be like a guild of guilds, except with murderous gangs. So there could be a few major guilds that specialize in certain crimes, with smaller guilds serving under them working on specific kinds of criminal enterprises. So a murder focused upper guild/gang could have small group focused on body disposal, protection for other groups, assassination, etc.
OOoOOO
I change my mind this sound so cool.
Can I make two characters? I wanna be apart of that

butterfly aubade butterfly aubade I just wanna confirm something so I get my character's backstory right--could explain exactly how the Elves life? I'm just a little confused because you said they live in the Republic of Ryseria and are native to that area, but also live nomadic lifestyles? On the map, they also look pretty settled there. Do they leave and come back at certain points in the year or something?

I'll be dedicating a post in the Lore page to the Elves, but yes they're nomadic. The boundaries of their territory are all pretty much within Ryseria though, so they simply roam around the Republic. [Which has the biggest landmass in the entire continent, so I'd imagine there's plenty of territory for the Elvish tribes there].

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom To be honest, it's never occurred to me that one large criminal group/guild would be running the place. Definitely an intriguing idea. I kind of just assumed that in such a divided world, it'd be more of a "everyone for themselves" type setting, with maybe a few rival alliances sprinkled in.
Also, D U H D U H I'm definitely looking to bring in a few second characters from the Isles. Chaotic environments make for great character fodder.

I think I'm going to add more steeds. Serpents, Dragons and Phoenixes for the Kingdoms/Republic, but what of the Isles?
Tbh, I really want a character with a Thestral for a steed. [A Threstral-riding assassin?]
I'll also come to a final decision on the Isles when I get there. c':

I think I'm going to add more steeds. Serpents, Dragons and Phoenixes for the Kingdoms/Republic, but what of the Isles?
Tbh, I really want a character with a Thestral for a steed. [A Threstral-riding assassin?]
I'll also come to a final decision on the Isles when I get there. c':

Thestral like the undead horses in Harry Potter?
Add them

Yes, those ones. [I believe they're only visible if you've been touched by death? I really like that concept].
The Muthoag Isles is going to be a sanctuary for the weird, wacky and bizarre. Everywhere else on Concordia is so industrialized and populated, leaving all the different magical creatures with depleting natural resources and habitats, so they'd naturally flee to somewhere more remote. If there's anybody else has other interesting steed choices, please let me know.

Yes, those ones. [I believe they're only visible if you've been touched by death? I really like that concept].
The Muthoag Isles is going to be a sanctuary for the weird, wacky and bizarre. Everywhere else on Concordia is so industrialized and populated, leaving all the different magical creatures with depleting natural resources and habitats, so they'd naturally flee to somewhere more remote. If there's anybody else has other interesting steed choices, please let me know.

*Ahem*
Pegasi
I'm kidding I'm kidding you're doing great
I can't wait to see Thestrals in action c:

I'm tentatively interested in this roleplay. Not sure if what spots are still open and if I can fit in time to make a character sheet by tomorrow though.

I'm tentatively interested in this roleplay. Not sure if what spots are still open and if I can fit in time to make a character sheet by tomorrow though.
It's an open casting call for the main cast right now, so you're free to apply for whatever role interests you. c: I've also extended the due date to November 1st [this Friday], so you've still got some time. If you don't have the time to though, I could notify you when more roles open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back