• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
SOME THINGS NEED TO STAY IN THE WILDERNESS
BEASTS, CREATURES, DEMONS.
WHETHER THEY'RE IN THE FOREST, MOUNTAINS OR RIVERS
THEY SHOULD NEVER TOUCH CIVILIZATION.

TO QUELL THESE BEINGS PEOPLE BECOME HUNTERS.

Immediate plot and storyline:
∆∆∆ All plot and story ideas are welcome to change. I love hearing ideas from my partners. Do not hesitate giving ideas to make this rp better. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me through private message.

Hunters are hired, which means there are corporations that specifically go out into the wilderness to watch the creatures there and take care of them. Each time hunters are sent out, they must be sent with at least one other. No hunter is allowed to work alone. Our characters are a part of the same corporation, and while we can decide whether or not they knew each other prior, it becomes evidently clear that the characters aren't a good pairing. That could be from social aspects, they may fight a lot. Perhaps their expertise and style don't mix well. Could get along, but their powers negate each other, etc. The corporation seems to always pair people well, so it is recognized as strange. And, what's more, something is... off about the forest and the creatures they're facing. The question lead to... can they escape the wilderness? Do they want to?

What is this world like?
This world is a mix of fantasy and steampunk. Trains have been invented, but things like lightbulbs are still not there. There is magic in this world though, so what ever can't be invented can be resourced through magic. Though, it is something that not many are fantastic at using.

What do hunters do, how do they work?
Hunters are those who have been hired to make sure things in the wilderness do not come into contact with civilizations. Ideally, they try to convince the creatures that live there to turn the other way and give up. If their threats aren't enough, it is expected to kill them. These creatures usually are incapable of language and are more of animals than anything. But there are the rare few who can speak.

What can your character do?
Your character can be a nymph, fairy, elf, just about any fantasy creature you can think of. They can also be a human. They may use magic, guns, swords, etc. Just about anything you can imagine. The reason I set this in a steampunk time period is to open up more options as well. Any questions on this are welcome.

Rules and what I am searching for:
1. I plan my character to be female (as I am female) and would preference roleplaying with a male. If you are female and have an idea, I'll be sure to hear you out. If there are any "NPCs" so to speak, I am fine with playing as a male as it is temporary.

2. Our characters will fight creatures, people and maybe each other. Be willing to give hits and take hits. I'll do the same. I love adventure and action as well as strong characters, but let's make sure neither of our characters are overpowered. Everyone wins some and loses some.

3. I'm a regular rper. While I'll never harass you to post, please know that I would like to see something at least once a day. I've had a few rps where it has taken a month to get to anything exciting, all just introductions and start ups. I do not want to take that long to get into the meat of a story. I understand, FULLY UNDERSTAND, that things happen in life. Just give me an update, you don't need to tell me details, just enough to know that replies may be cut down and I should be ready for it.

4. Please, do not godmod. I won't control your character if you don't control mine. If there are any NPCs, we are both welcome to control them.

5. I preference semi-lit to lit. You'll see that I'll usually always send (at least) two paragraphs, I'd like to receive at least one good meaty paragraph. On occasion, I can understand shorter.

6. I don't mind swearing, but I don't want to just be reacting to swearing. (I've had this experience before, it was interesting to say the least.)

Hey I dig this idea! I would love to do this RP with you.Serious character tension sounds great I love it when people don't get along, only in stories not in real life. XD
I have a few ideas already I would love to run by you and get this thing up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back