• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hey ya'll! i've put together the extra pages for this rp. they're all linked in the first post of every thread for your convenience. please read through the colored tabs of that initial post if you haven't, as it's got details on the setting and rules and stuff.

rp pages
great hall (ooc)
student records (cs & character list page)
library (lore + guidelines on classes, quidditch, academic calendar, daily schedule, etc. this one is a lot, so feel free to browse lightly as needed)

I aim to get this RP started by May 1 at the latest! for anyone just joining, this RP will forever be open, so go ahead and put in a CS whenever you feel ready!

please let me know if you have any questions. I'm always open to feedback and suggestions, so don't hesitate to reach out to me if you think of anything! thanks for your patience :)

tags: cactus_flowers cactus_flowers sidekicker sidekicker Wallaby Wallaby Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Nightblade Nightblade Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 .chxrryette. .chxrryette. Raven14 Raven14 birdgeoisie birdgeoisie _em_ _em_ alstroemeria alstroemeria Dritwen Dritwen AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Hypnos Hypnos Karcen Karcen InTheSea InTheSea zippy zippy Virus Virus Quiranna Quiranna constellation constellation erzulie erzulie Kittymonk Kittymonk BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72 Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 Meme Machine Meme Machine QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Last edited:
Oooh excited! So wondering, how strictly would the rp adhere to the IC schedule? I've seen it in the past where they tried rp out each class individually...tended to get a little tedious

Oooh excited! So wondering, how strictly would the rp adhere to the IC schedule? I've seen it in the past where they tried rp out each class individually...tended to get a little tedious

I totally get this concern! the answer is no, we won't be doing that lol. what it'll more likely be is that if there's a player who has a professor character, that character will get to do some class stuff, but we'll generally assume that classes speed on by and we'll probably go (in a very flexible way) breakfast > lunch > after class

tentative deadline for characters to start the RP: april 27

giving us lots of time to slowly ease into this

like I said before though, we're always open! please let me know if you want to join after that deadline, it's more of cutoff to let me know who I'm going to tag in the opening ^^

rp starting this friday if anyone is still interested in joining!

if you're seeing this after Friday (or can't get to it till after then), please feel free to join in anyway! we'll be always open!

On the off chance that you've closed off the RP in the two hours since saying it was still open, is this still open?

But really, I can just hop in?

On the off chance that you've closed off the RP in the two hours since saying it was still open, is this still open?

But really, I can just hop in?
yep! submit your character and as soon as I approve, you're good to go!

Neat, but one question
There's like 3 prefects for Ravenclaw and there's only supposed to be 2 per house, so does that mean there's not a limit to prefects or something?

Last edited:
Neat, but one question
There's like 3 prefects for Ravenclaw and there's only supposed to be 2 per house, so does that mean there's not a limit to prefects or something?

I think there's supposed to be two per house year starting with 5th...so 2 Ravenclaw 5th year prefects (a boy and girl), 2 6th year, 2 7th year. Multiply that by 4 for 4 houses. Then, of all the prefects, 2 7th year ones are chosen to be head boy and girl.

Prefects are chosen for their house starting their fifth year and continue to keep that title as they move onto the next 2 years. Or, at least, that's how I understood it =P So there should always be 24 prefects total in Hogwarts and, of them, one head boy and head girl.

But of course, this is your rp, so we can go with this^^
right, 2 per house per year. I think we currently have 2 Hufflepuff prefects in the same year? all I'm saying is that I don't want to limit whether or not a character can be prefect, so I don't care what year/house some applies as prefect for. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back