Other To All My Followers

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Straw Fail.gif
Starting us off with an Idea-style gif of a cute loli doing something cute and funny. It also represents my attempt at tackling this subject without sounding cheesier than ratatui.

Hello there everyone! How are you doing?

I was planning on making this on the anniversery of me joining RPN, but I kinda missed the date. There isn't really a special reason for me to be typing this at this exact time, and frankly now that I'm writing it I realize I don't know what to say. I guess I wanted to put something out before I leave for a trip (by the end of this week), but how do you show gratitude to this many people? Over 400 special individuals, all of you wonderful and each with your interests, your own charm and a place in my heart. God that sounds cheesy, but then again maybe that's expected out of these sorts of things...

If I'm this bad with 400 I can't imagine how a youtuber must feel :P Might have a breakdown if I was in their place.

Well, since I'm being cheesy anyway, might as well let it all out. I love you guys. I love this community. I love RPN. It's become like a second home to me and I hope at least some of you feel similarly, like you too belong here. A lot of you started following me over the daily site welcomings, so I hope those aided you stepping with a happy right foot onto the community! This community is made out of all of us, and you are what makes it so great and so special. I'm sure if we actually discussed what RPs are better or how to GM or anything like that I'd probably be having heated discussions with all of you, but this wide range of ideas and interests are all part of what makes RPN so special.

I often look back at old RPs I've tried getting up that died. I often get an urge to try rebooting some of them, like kemonomimi lyrics or Magical Girl: Apparition's Treasure Hunt XD. Though pretty much all of them died, I have some pretty found memories. I still remember my first roleplay here a 1x1 where I ripped off a full metal alchemist character (tip: walking armor). I remember the first RP I GMed, that yandere highschool Gilliad. I remember the happy accident that Peace Sign Academia turned out to be, my longest lasting RP that I had not even counted on lasting at all at first (originally meant as fodder until I pumped out that VRMMORPG RP which I ironically haven't pumped out yet...). And of course, lets not forget all those amazing roleplays I'm on right now! A big shout out to all those wonderful partners, players and GMs who make the continuation of this wonderful experience possible! (and my apologies to those whom I still owe replies like the folks still waiting on my quest RP Examination On The Boundaries of Desire, as Written By Na Slegna Rotsopmi or those at Deah City like Phayne Phayne ).

I know I'm not always at my best. My memory is such an ass it usually doesn't remember what I need to remember, just that there was something I was supposed to be remembering. I know I am opinionated, I have an ego that puts those magic beans to shame, and sometimes I can be moody or stubborn. I am denser than the sun's core but I also read into things a bit too much sometimes. I am super picky about what I like. And the list goes on, plus as you can see I'm super awkward about how to thank people, like how can I possibly give them a thank you that does justice to what you did for me? I'm not an easy person to work with, yet somehow you bloody badasses manage to pull it off, kudos to you! XD Frankly what I've done to deserve being among you is a mystery to me. When I look back and wonder "what if I could change how my life went", I end up remembering all of the friendships I've made, the hardships we've worked through together, the things (good and bad) that we've created. Let me tell you, I wouldn't trade it away, in fact I wish I could check up on you guys more often, dont' want any of you to feel like I've forgotten you or left you behind at all... Even though, sadly, not everyone I'm gonna tag below is even still on the site, some of you may get the notification and go "who was that weirdo again?", but I still have to say I am happy to be your friend and if I can return to you even a sliver of what you gave me, I can rest assured that I've made some people very happy :)

Yeah, you probably guessed it, but what I'm trying to say is "thank you": Thank you for making and giving me such a special place to belong in.

Thank you for being such great people!

Thank you for these years of friendship and partnership!

And of course, thank you all for following me :)

Let us continue to make this awesome story together! <3

Alright, I'll stop talking now before I give anyone a cringe heart attack :P Hope you liked the read, if you're feeling sleepy then have a spoon of salt to go with those sweet dreams (extra flavor!) and as I tell people in the welcomings, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Signed: Idea the worldspawner, the king of shameless advertising , the pun tyrant

Riolux Riolux Quillicious Quillicious silverwind silverwind auj-blake auj-blake _KoKo_ _KoKo_ @HailStormy @HazelBabyBlue CelticHero37 CelticHero37 @krithi sakamaki ShiftingSoul666 ShiftingSoul666 Xydibos Xydibos MDreams MDreams LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch Donatello Donatello 1 1234 431101134 431101134 54160 54160 L E M O N L E M O N honey_bear honey_bear Aato Aato Abbie Kingsley Abbie Kingsley abnormal abnormal Abyssal General Abyssal General Acilina Acilina Adorable Monster Adorable Monster AdventureAlwaysAwaits AdventureAlwaysAwaits Adzel Adzel Aether1 Aether1 Agent23 Agent23 Oath__ Oath__ Alba Teno Alba Teno Alwaysone Alwaysone AMedStudentRevolutionary AMedStudentRevolutionary Anaxileah Anaxileah @Andrew Arkinson Andrew Arkinson2.0 Andrew Arkinson2.0 Ania Ania animagemed animagemed ANTIOPTIS3 ANTIOPTIS3 Anxiety Anxiety Aquarious Aquarious @Araina Archdemon Archdemon Archene Archene Archie Archie Archtoddler Archtoddler Lyra_Kranda Lyra_Kranda Ariel Ariel arkadia arkadia Arne Arne Ashlee Colt Ashlee Colt ashthelame ashthelame Astraeus Astraeus Atraxaisbae Atraxaisbae Aya Takamitsu Aya Takamitsu BackSet BackSet Ballerina Ballerina thorsayingyeet thorsayingyeet Beebasaur Beebasaur beehsknees beehsknees Beelzbub Beelzbub Benjamiin Benjamiin Bill Nein Bill Nein billthesomething billthesomething @Birdy_chan Blackwind Blackwind Blu3 Blu3 BomBoi BomBoi Bonsaiz Bonsaiz Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko Brendanfp Brendanfp BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Sownya Sownya Bubbly Kitsune Bubbly Kitsune bumblebee autobot human bumblebee autobot human BunnyBear0626 BunnyBear0626 C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s C.C. C.C. Caeli13 Caeli13 CalahGalaxy CalahGalaxy Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Captain Oliver Captain Oliver Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants Catharsis Catharsis Chai Tea Chai Tea chesirekitten chesirekitten Chicken Pot Pie Chicken Pot Pie Chizuko Fujikawa Chizuko Fujikawa Cinder_Rabbit Cinder_Rabbit . l e m o n c h i l d . . l e m o n c h i l d . constellation constellation Coreonysis Coreonysis CrewlessCaptain CrewlessCaptain Aremi.Writes Aremi.Writes daesung daesung DailyRoLord DailyRoLord dainty baby dainty baby Daisy the princess Daisy the princess D Dakota_Natsu_Dragneel Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Damafaud Damafaud Lady Midnight Lady Midnight QuietlyExisting QuietlyExisting DespairBear DespairBear BDark BDark Scottybird Corvus Scottybird Corvus Datbrony Datbrony Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo DawnieDragon DawnieDragon Death Queen Death Queen Oswald_Abbott Oswald_Abbott DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Kloudy Kloudy Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert DevonWrites DevonWrites Dex118 Dex118 Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker DollarBill DollarBill Doodle_D_Dog Doodle_D_Dog DragonessWithin DragonessWithin Dragonix975 Dragonix975 dragonqueen3 dragonqueen3 dragonsfire dragonsfire Ducky_Princess Ducky_Princess Dyl4nL33 Dyl4nL33 E60656 E60656 Ebiliabere Ebiliabere Echo Frisk Echo Frisk The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof eggo-el eggo-el Elephantom Elephantom @EmmaSwan Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Enkye Enkye EricSings EricSings ErikaAkaLuna ErikaAkaLuna Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Esdeath Esdeath Esper Alucard Esper Alucard E ewitches F35H F35H FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Faith Rosepetal Faith Rosepetal FanOfSiriusBlack FanOfSiriusBlack Faustus Schuster Faustus Schuster TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Flame Demon Flame Demon Fleur Fleur Fluffy_marshmallow Fluffy_marshmallow ForgottenName ForgottenName FrazzledFox FrazzledFox French Fries French Fries Freyja Freyja Frithoe Frithoe Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax GabrielTrickster24 GabrielTrickster24 Gattoblu Gattoblu GayYaoiWes2 GayYaoiWes2 PhantomsAngel064 PhantomsAngel064 A A Bottle of Memories Gizaira Gizaira kalopsia. kalopsia. Golden Slumbers Golden Slumbers H8becomesyou H8becomesyou Haileysdaddy Haileysdaddy HeathertheGamer HeathertheGamer @HecticOwl2021 HeidenShayde HeidenShayde hellish child hellish child Hello Hello Becker Becker High Moon High Moon hikarigu hikarigu Hiri Hiri Hollycrest Hollycrest Hopeless Wanderer Hopeless Wanderer Peach Tea Peach Tea IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 Ila Ila Illusionus Illusionus imawarriornow123 imawarriornow123 Haz. Haz. Redkorbi Redkorbi Interest Interest InvaderLynx InvaderLynx Tartaglia Tartaglia TeethForRent TeethForRent hostage hostage IvyTempest IvyTempest Jailbird Jailbird Jay Wolf Jay Wolf Jean Otus Jean Otus jesse ridgway jesse ridgway JessicaRabbit2021 JessicaRabbit2021 takki takki JKai JKai D duegxybus Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades just hannah just hannah Delzmore Delzmore k a l l i s t o k a l l i s t o Kagome-chan Kagome-chan @Kalleena.M.Hodginson Karamatsu Karamatsu KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Kato_Danzo Kato_Danzo Kerushi Kerushi Killigrew Killigrew Kimmi-Chan Kimmi-Chan Kingfisher Kingfisher Kinnga Kinnga Kira Dweller Kira Dweller kirsa kirsa Kisaki Kisaki Kishchigo Sennem Kishchigo Sennem Kitsu Kitsu KittenJoe KittenJoe Kojuen Kojuen @Kollins324 KolourfulNeco KolourfulNeco K Koolcat113 @kostelanetz krxwley krxwley Kumii Kumii MegMath13 MegMath13 Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven Larry Larry @LastChimera MTMM MTMM Leah_Kitten Leah_Kitten LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Lemon jello Lemon jello lemonssaltt lemonssaltt Lenny2000 Lenny2000 LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod Leovonis Leovonis Necromantic Necromantic Light Light DeadMansShoes DeadMansShoes xXMisfitzXx xXMisfitzXx LMD1999 LMD1999 @Love is Love Lunar Lunar Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Maddie jay Maddie jay Mag2k Mag2k Maj Maj Saffron_Majesty Saffron_Majesty Malkav Malkav Master of the House Master of the House MaxineClairmount16 MaxineClairmount16 RunawayGirl RunawayGirl Mcsexecutioner Mcsexecutioner Mena Mena MercysHopeIsDead MercysHopeIsDead MermaidShireen MermaidShireen merrily.birch merrily.birch N Nonexisting Me_But_Not_Me Me_But_Not_Me @Micro Minako Minako Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17 MissCapricorn MissCapricorn mister_fawx mister_fawx Moonie Moonie Moonsie Moonsie MrNeko MrNeko Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu MsPolite MsPolite Webs Elk Webs Elk Nakamora Nakamora NaruMugiNWShad NaruMugiNWShad @nataelie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @newty newt Nikaia Nikaia NikiVfox NikiVfox Nick36545 Nick36545 Nioioo Nioioo N nnrox52 Noble Scion Noble Scion @north.snow Numens Numens @NynxxJade O Scarletta o O Scarletta o Ocean123 Ocean123 @Ollie_cake @Oskar Onee-chan Onee-chan Pancakee Pancakee Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms PanOtterPus PanOtterPus PeachesNCream PeachesNCream peachnim peachnim Peculiar3 Peculiar3 petite-etoile-litteraire petite-etoile-litteraire Phadia Phadia O On A Whim Pie555 Pie555 Pip Pip Hurray Pip Pip Hurray Prankster Pi Prankster Pi PrincessAurora00 PrincessAurora00 CrunchyNutT CrunchyNutT pxrvis pxrvis Will_0121 Will_0121 Quinlan63 Quinlan63 M u n e M u n e Rage Rage Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Ranguva Ranguva Raven Wolfie Raven Wolfie peritwinkle peritwinkle Ravendash Ravendash RavenWing13 RavenWing13 RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Rhakun Rhakun RhythmWolf Rocky RhythmWolf Rocky R Rock And Roll Boy hmphq hmphq (this one is out of order cause you two go together <3 ) Romeo McAllister Romeo McAllister Ropekitty Ropekitty @rowenaravenclaw Roxasarass Roxasarass Ryanblorpblorp Ryanblorpblorp Ryukaa Miura Ryukaa Miura S SaeliaPerali @Sailor Venus Samdragonx Samdragonx Sammv Sammv Hall Kervean Hall Kervean Satanicbible666 Satanicbible666 ScatteredStars ScatteredStars ScreamingAtLightningBugs ScreamingAtLightningBugs Sera_Blade Sera_Blade Serein Serein B BlueClover Shida Ingaza Shida Ingaza Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shog Shog shootingforthestars shootingforthestars Sign Sign WillfulWren WillfulWren Sizniche Sizniche Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011 Skeletonjack Skeletonjack SkyChild SkyChild Sleepless Dreamer Sleepless Dreamer Pixie Horne Pixie Horne social social Solar Union Solar Union Soul Stealer Soul Stealer spacefireking spacefireking ElectraHeart-1990 ElectraHeart-1990 Spencarian Spencarian SpicyBoi SpicyBoi sprouhtt sprouhtt Srion Receno Srion Receno Sshortcakez Sshortcakez Coyote Hart Coyote Hart StriderBro StriderBro Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Summer Breeze Summer Breeze SuperTurtle SuperTurtle surfer surfer Tango Tango HarleyQuinnRomance HarleyQuinnRomance AtomH720 AtomH720 TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko That Lass Over There That Lass Over There the fixed broken the fixed broken The Golden Lion The Golden Lion Strawberraki Strawberraki Chen Gong Chen Gong The Mechanist The Mechanist The Outcast The Outcast The Prophet The Prophet The Son The Son minajesty minajesty TheCrawlingMadness TheCrawlingMadness TheDailyNiffler TheDailyNiffler TheEastWindBlows TheEastWindBlows Cosmos Cosmos TheNuggetKitty TheNuggetKitty T TheRockInception TheSilverBullet TheSilverBullet Tohoak Tohoak Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus EvelynWilsh19 EvelynWilsh19 Tricktron Tricktron Trombone Trombone Tsukiyomi Tsukiyomi Tsutarji Tsutarji Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam TwystedPhoenix TwystedPhoenix Uber Uber Wxnter Wxnter undefined undefined Unlris Unlris Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ven Hopeful Youth Ven Hopeful Youth Veradana Veradana @vincentarmi Vintage Geek Vintage Geek W A N D E R L U S T W A N D E R L U S T W. Sharp W. Sharp warfareunknown warfareunknown Weissplus Weissplus Wheatzilla Wheatzilla Wolfbane355 Wolfbane355 N NotinthisUniverse Pumpkid Pumpkid Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Xanthos Xanthos Xardas Xardas xCelestex xCelestex xeliara xeliara Xena Xena Xherini Xherini YaddaYadda YaddaYadda Yoki Yoki YoungX YoungX yuckeroni yuckeroni Zachy1993 Zachy1993 Zackrilmon Zackrilmon ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Ziggy Ziggy H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 _Sky_ _Sky_

Final Note: Recently a good friend of mine, Daisie Daisie has fallen victim to a certain illness and she's now out there combatting it. Please do send her your support, give her some of your prayers, make a dang meme to put a smile on her face, anything you want! Let us show comfort her in the face of adversity :)

(if you're unsure what to do just tag Daisie with the phrase :
Daisie Daisie get better! We're waiting on ya! )

Last edited:
No, THANK YOU for being awesome. And I do hope Daisie gets better, cuz the group daisie and I are both in on RPN are worried about her.

No, THANK YOU for being awesome. And I do hope Daisie gets better, cuz the group daisie and I are both in on RPN are worried about her.
You're too kind <3

We all are! That's why I want us to show her our support. Lets smile with open arms instead of just worrying with frowning faces XD

Idea Idea Thank you for mentioning me. I know we don't talk much and you already forgot about me but hey glad to be a small part of your big experience in RPnation!

Idea Idea Thank you for mentioning me. I know we don't talk much and you already forgot about me but hey glad to be a small part of your big experience in RPnation!
What are you talking about Spectre! I haven't forgotten about you, not one bit! (though I will admit I wasn't sure if you were still on the site) Please come and talk with me some time :) I'd love to catch up.

oof, writing those mentions must've been a pain in the butt
N-n-no, of course not, what makes you say that?

tenor.gif

To be fair, the fact RPN lists it for me helps :) Even if I still have to manually type down each one for them to work.

Eyyy Idea~
It's been great knowing and rping with so I'm glad you have your place here with all your friends. It's been and will continue to be a pleasure to have followed you.

Also you spelt ratatouille wrong... : D

Eyyy Idea~
It's been great knowing and rping with so I'm glad you have your place here with all your friends. It's been and will continue to be a pleasure to have followed you.

Also you spelt ratatouille wrong... : D

It's been a pleasure knowing and rping with you as well, brief as the latter may have been. I hope we can continue to be great friends in the future! :)

probably because it's spelt that way in the portuguese title I assumed it was that way everywhere

What are you talking about Spectre! I haven't forgotten about you, not one bit! (though I will admit I wasn't sure if you were still on the site) Please come and talk with me some time :) I'd love to catch up.
I've always been here, silly. I just check things from time to time now. Busy stuff ya know. :ghostuvu: I stay true to my internet persona reputation of keeping a low profile low and hidden. Like a ghost! But let me tell you that i haven't left since.

I'm also aware of Daisie's condition and i gave my full support, like every inch of if it. I know Daisie is a good artist and great friend. We used to do art trades together... I hope they get well soon. :ghostunu:

I've always been here, silly. I just check things from time to time now. Busy stuff ya know. :ghostuvu: I stay true to my internet persona reputation of keeping a low profile low and hidden. Like a ghost! But let me tell you that i haven't left since.

I'm also aware of Daisie's condition and i gave my full support, like every inch of if it. I know Daisie is a good artist and great friend. We used to do art trades together... I hope they get well soon. :ghostunu:
Haha I see. Still, my offer stands that if you ever want to talk, I'm open for it :) Plus what a coicidence for you to check in right when I make this thread, right?

Must be fate ;)

Of course I would follow you, Idea-senpai! <3 <3 This is so kind of you, you have been so nice to me every since I first came to RPN. Yours was even the first RP I ever joined, you know? I don't get to come here a whole lot anymore cause I get grounded all the time, but when I do come, I hope I can continue to hear from you and be your friend! <3

Love, Archtoddler

Of course I would follow you, Idea-senpai! <3 <3 This is so kind of you, you have been so nice to me every since I first came to RPN. Yours was even the first RP I ever joined, you know? I don't get to come here a whole lot anymore cause I get grounded all the time, but when I do come, I hope I can continue to hear from you and be your friend! <3

Love, Archtoddler
It really sucks you can't come as often, but IRL comes first. So don't worry, my arms will always be open! And if they are busy, I'll get more! Lets continue to be great friends archie, I hope things get better for you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back